Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2838396 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Skepticus:
U

When you tell men to have sexual discipline by not bonking every woman that comes their way, whether they chose you or not, whether the environment/time is right or not, using your head, intuition over your foolish dick, they'll give you mocking replies that reveal their foolishness like: "You are not getting pusssy" "You are an incel" "I am a womanizer, (simping plates), so I understand women" "MGTOW guys are just scared of women" etc.

What these foolish dudes don't understand is that the generally accepted meme of "women are wonderful/men are evil", halo effect, women's neoteny/coyness already put men at great disadvantage in both patriarchal and gynocentric societies. So, as you build value, you are prone to being a bigger target in a society that already adjudged you as evil for just being a man and won't mind treating you with disdain as the disposable gender.

I'm on par with Zabiboy's vibe on: what is so special about a woman's pussssy that men put their lives at a great risk? Or what would they do for me that I can't do for myself, outside their smelly hole?

Well, Greenwood's case and the issues that surrounded it reveals all that has been said here. Attraction to women is natural for a man and there is nothing bad about it, but if you don't use your head over your dick on how to operate with women, you'll land, where other foolish men before you, did.

You guys have been forewarned.

Seconded. Well said bro

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ketapu:
Try to talk to the lady as follow:

You: Hello, good evening. (The lady will probably look at you). How are you?

If the lady responds well. Ask her her name. You can compliment her and tell her you want to know her more if she's okay with that. If she is okay with that, you can tell her a little more about yourself. Then, ask for her number so that you can talk more later.

Don't worry if she says she can't give you her number. Remember, your aim is to overcome your fear of talking to ladies. Once you talk to her, you have achieved your aim. Don't force any lady to know you more. That's desperate.

Over time, you will notice you are no longer afraid to talk to ladies. In fact, you will start approaching ladies during the day. I have started wooing ladies during the day. I didn't get to that staged out of the blue. It was the confidence I built talking to ladies in the evening and night that helped me get to that level.

So yeah, Mr Ubunja, let's set the facts right.

1. I will still continue to encourage guys to cold-approach ladies they find attractive, whether during the day or night.

2. I WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE ANY GUY TO RAPE, DRUG, OR HARM ANY LADY. I WON'T ENCOURAGE GUYS TO FORCE THEMSELVES ON ANY LADY. IF THE LADY DOESN'T LIKE YOU, LEAVE HER ALONE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER LADY THAT WILL LIKE YOU
Dude I need to accord you plenty credit. You have really tried as per elucidating the basics of cold approaching ladies, at least at the level that beginners can relate with. I'm gingered to actually write that book my homies have advised me to as far back as campus days. I also respect your not succumbing to the typical insecurity fueled herd instinct playing out intensely around here. You mentioned 5 minutes in one of your posts. I immediately told myself this guy knows wassup. The 5 minutes benchmark has been my limit for several years. Chyking that lasts over 5 minutes is a no no. Unless in a situation like she's seated in a park and agrees to have you sit with her. Most of my cold approaches last barely 3 minutes. There's never any beating about the bush after the immediate introductions. It's always som'n like: "I was actually heading ....... when I saw you and decided to say hi. I can call you right?" I understand it may take a while for beginners to garner that much confidence but it's never more than that.
Now let me scatter some dumb ideologies here. A woman knows who she will fvck from the very minute she sets eyes on him. If you have that at the back of your mind, you won't waste time trying to convince a chick to part with her details. It's pure foolishness. Release number I get where I dey go should be your subtle body language.
Another first-class BS I've read here is that it's ugly guys that cold approach. grin
Well all I can say is it's the bold, good looking guys that hit the superlative success figures in the approaching game. And the sad truth is, the more successful you get the more addictive it becomes. So addictive that case in point, you are sent on an intensive 2-day training to say Accra, Ghana and you collect the numbers of like 3 bootyful ghanaian chicks you came across knowing fully well you'd never have the time or the chance to follow up on the yansh(es). grin

Let me pause here and get your own vibes bro.
This is bound to be an interesting convo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
Now "redpillers" have evidence Greenwood cold approached the bitch and was not "chosen" I suppose. grin
It's a thing to argue, it's another thing to push it beyond the confines of intelligence.
All discussions on Greenwood so far (before Smartb0y's post) had nothing to do with cold approach, "cold approachers," or being chosen, neither did anyone say Greenwood cold approached her or he wasn't chosen. The first discussion on Greenwood happened when the allegations surfaced and it was about giving Greenwood the benefit of doubt, nothing about cold approach; the second discussion on Greenwood was simply about d!ck control (which is invaluable and applicable to all men) and it only involved two people: victòr88 (who started the discussion) and Skeptiçus before Smartb0y joined, and both Viktòr88 and Skeptiçus never mentioned cold approach. The second discussion obviously stands on its own and isn't related to the recent fray on the issue of cold approach.

By using the plural "redpillers", you make it seem like Smartb0y's post is reflective of the thoughts of many redpillers here on this Greenwood matter. Except this is a typo, then I would say you should properly dissect discussions right from their origins. Smartb0y might have spoken amiss (except if there is a clarification I know not), but it shouldn't be taken that far. Let the argument or logical lapse of one person not be seen as a reflective of others in the group; doing the opposite is a logical lapse in itself. This pattern of misrepresenting redpillers in their thread should stop. Instead of misrepresenting redpillers, why not follow the origin of a discussion and point out when some is digressing or talking off point? Better still, you can refuse participating in the discussion like I did. Anyway, I want to believe you actually meant "a redpiller".

NB: see my post as a honest take. Don't misconstrue things or make any assumptions about my intentions. I would have said the same to anyone, even a redpiller. Finally, I have nothing against people who cold approach.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

I don't get you bro.

You mean this c....fish looking mudafucker wants a man using ABOVE iPhone 12 Pro Max?? shocked

What you are looking at, is the Juggernaut Effect where SIMPs and sexually-frustrated men, think that women who are above average and average in looks, are difficult to attract and fûck, so they all rush to give attention to women who are below average in looks or downright ugly, fuelling their high sense of entitlement. A lot of this ugly women get attention than average looking girls because of this Juggernaut Effect.

This skinny, less-attractive woman isn't expressing this unreasonable sense of entitlement only because of her innate hypergamy, but being flooded with attention from SIMPs that fuels her delusions.

There are tons of guys who would gladly fulfill her wish for a taste of her smelly, worthless snatch (pussssy).

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
By using the plural "redpillers", you make it seem like Smartb0y's post is reflective of the thoughts of many redpillers here on this Greenwood matter.
That was the exact post targeted and if you cared to closely observe it was intentionally labelled "redpillers" not redpillers. That in itself should make you understand the intent. It's interesting the erring post is never addressed though. I did not bring cold approaching into the Greenwood saga, Smartb0y did. Have you quoted him to address that Sir?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THIS THREAD (my suggestion on the way forward)

[1] On this red pill thread, people will never agree on all things. Some will be wrong and some will be right; it is what it is. Once you are convinced of your point AND you see that you are at an impasse with others, simply do the following: agree to disagree and disengage. An argument is off no use if everyone will still stick to their beliefs and position on things.

[2] If anyone uses foul language and refuses to pass their point in utmost civility, ignore the person and end the argument WITH THAT PERSON. Productive discussions are not laden with insults. However, if you want to go deep and explain your ideas, insights and opinions because you feel some others will benefit, do so.

[3] One important thing I have learnt in life a long time ago is that taking time to understand people's point and its context, and giving them a listening ear to finish their point, can make save your many minutes or hours of argument. Doing this is much more important than If you don't this, arguments/discussions that would have taken 2 minutes would probably take 30 minutes. Understanding is better than reacting.

Typing...

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
Dude I need to accord you plenty credit.... ....This is bound to be an interesting convo.

My reply

I'm glad you know how things work. You may have seen me mentioning Alan Currie in many of my comments. The guy is very good in coaching men on how to relate with women.

He and Rollo Tomassi are the best things that have happened to me since I started this red pill journey. In fact, Alan singlehandedly changed how I relate with women, while Rollo taught me on how to identify and handle troublesome women.

Alan said anytime you meet a new lady, after the normal introduction, TELL HER EXACTLY WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW HER. Don't play head games. Just tell her your mind. She will either be interested or not.

Anyone interested can read his books to understand better.

Many times, the ladies will just say:

Wait, is that why you came up to me?

I will just look her in the face and emphatically say yes. Those interested in my request usually give me an okay and that's it. Those not interested will tell me they are not interested and I will just leave them alone. Those pretending not to be interested usually try to connect with me later.

If I start sharing some of my success stories, you guys will be amazed how successful you can be if you can be 100% honest with women.

However, I won't be sharing details of those successful encounters because I respect the ladies that have been instantly interested in me and not play manipulative games with me.

You don't need to lie. Just introduce yourself. Let her also talk. Then, tell her why you are talking to her and want to get closer to her.

It's that simple.

One of the tenets of the red pill is to have abundance mentality. It will help you a lot in your relationship with the opposite gender.

I can say I now understand that concept well because I've seen it happen in real life.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ketapu:
My reply
Haha
I don't have a phone solely dedicated to shawtys with a contact list of 1,400 and counting for nothing cheesy
98% of girls I've bedded were cold approached.
Women find it extremely hard to separate regular sex from relationships. Since I'm only interested in sex I run from every possible form of entanglement whatsoever, and that's why I blind myself to all mating signals from females in my regular spheres of operation. They will more often than not use their reggae to spoil your blues. I still have 2 bottles of wine from one of my neighbors in my fridge given on separate occasions during the yuletide season. But her eyes have cleared.. no reciprocation. I see the pain in her eyes when young, nubile campus chicks keep coming in droves to my crib (she's in her mid-30's by the way). The much younger (and prettier) neighbor that started it was smart enough to read the signals and quickly back off with her pride intact. I still see her peeping through her window anytime I pull up in the compound to check out who came home with me this time around. grin It is what it is.
Interestingly I've never read a single book on chyking. The finesse just came by me trying to launch out of my introverted self that dominated my personality and of course it coincided with when I started seeing women and liking what I was seeing: the University of Ibadan campus. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
All discussions on Greenwood so far (before Smartb0y's post) had nothing to do with cold approach, "cold approachers," or being chosen, neither did anyone say Greenwood cold approached her or he wasn't chosen. The first discussion on Greenwood happened when the allegations surfaced and it was about giving Greenwood the benefit of doubt, nothing about cold approach; the second discussion on Greenwood was simply about d!ck control (which is invaluable and applicable to all men) and it only involved two people: victòr88 (who started the discussion) and Skeptiçus before Smartb0y joined, and both Viktòr88 and Skeptiçus never mentioned cold approach. The second discussion obviously stands on its own and isn't related to the recent fray on the issue of cold approach.

By using the plural "redpillers", you make it seem like Smartb0y's post is reflective of the thoughts of many redpillers here on this Greenwood matter. Except this is a typo, then I would say you should properly dissect discussions right from their origins. Smartb0y might have spoken amiss (except if there is a clarification I know not), but it shouldn't be taken that far. Let the argument or logical lapse of one person not be seen as a reflective of others in the group; doing the opposite is a logical lapse in itself. This pattern of misrepresenting redpillers in their thread should stop. Instead of misrepresenting redpillers, why not follow the origin of a discussion and point out when some is digressing or talking off point? Better still, you can refuse participating in the discussion like I did. Anyway, I want to believe you actually meant "a redpiller".

NB: see my post as a honest take. Don't misconstrue things or make any assumptions about my intentions. I would have said the same to anyone, even a redpiller. Finally, I have nothing against people who cold approach.
I never said anything about green wood's Matter except where that guy posted an Instagram handle and i responded.

Where mr tony is getting that idea from,i know not.
Check my post, the matter of cold approach was on a different topic entirely.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

Like the bitch I had an encounter with.
I called after 3 days of collecting number. She didn't pick I felt because it was late. I dropped hi on her WhatsApp, she replied after 3 days. I fvcked up though because I sent her a message after 3 days instead of 6. It worked tho becos she replied immediately. I asked her why she didn't pick my call she's telling me because I didn't ask her. Like really? I should ask you before I can call. Like I ask you on WhatsApp you reply me after 3-5 days if I can call or not? This girls have guts. I told her it was supposed to be I call her, she picks her call and I introduce myself (since I didn't give her my number) boom! Matter solved. She said boom! That's not how she does her thing. See what these simps has caused for men that still has sense and penis with urges. I forgot about her Sha. She's pretty though but not that attractive. No breast, flat ass.
there's a reason why in the red pill you GIVE a girl your number,,, you don't take it.

It may seem counterproductive and a long shot to give the girl your number and not take it,, but you're avoiding this very scenario. Give a female your contacts,, if she likes you enough she'll call you or text you. If she does none of the above, she never liked you. You forget her. But because you are the one who took her number,, you will find out she never liked you after 20 missed calls, 5 ignored WhatsApp texts and everything.

TRP is golden. It's rules may seem stupid. But they produce better results all around.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
That was the exact post targeted and if you cared to closely observe it was intentionally labelled "redpillers" not redpillers. That in itself should make you understand the intent. It's interesting the erring post is never addressed though. I did not bring cold approaching into the Greenwood saga, Smartb0y did. Have you quoted him to address that Sir?
You mistakenly used two plurals again. Either way, I came here after you had made your post and I had followed everything up from the start. I never intended to participate in the second discussion on Greenwood which was just about d!ck control, so I left the participants right from the start (It's not every discussion one will involve in, you know). I chose not to be concerned. In fact, had you faced Smártb0y directly and pointed out that discussion had nothing to do with cold approach, I wouldn't have said anything. His error was obvious (except there is a clarification I know not).

My only concern was just what I perceived as the implications of the using the plural "redpillers" whereas the person who spoke amiss was just one person and no one else. I don't think many should be held for the "crime" of one. Given that a plural was used, and the context of the particular discussion in which Smàrtb0y partook, it seemed implied that others in the second discussion irrationally involved cold approach with the Greenwood saga. My only concern was just trying to prevent a potential and unnecessary clash and the misrepresention of redpillers, in my typical fashion; I wasn't concerned with the second discussion just as I wasn't concerned with the fray on cold approach. That's all. If I misunderstood you, pardon me. No ill intentions. Good day.

NB: what I intended to point out has nothing to do with your other posts.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
Screen shot where i brought in cold approach matter when we were having the green wood discussion?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:
there's a reason why in the red pill you GIVE a girl your number,,, you don't take it.

It may seem counterproductive and a long shot to give the girl your number and not take it,, but you're avoiding this very scenario. Give a female your contacts,, if she likes you enough she'll call you or text you. If she does none of the above, she never liked you. You forget her. But because you are the one who took her number,, you will find out she never liked you after 20 missed calls, 5 ignored WhatsApp texts and everything.

TRP is golden. It's rules may seem stupid. But they produce better results all around.
We learn everyday. It's true though.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
I just went through my post again but i can't find anywhere I started the cold approach topic.
I only replied to someone who made mention of cold approach,i don't think that's an offense,is it

Mr tony, before you accuse someone about something that doesn't exist, please have proof and be sure,it says alot about you really.

Im still waiting for that screen shot grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ketapu:
My reply
By the way I have mastered the use of Whatsapp for this particular purpose. I have no business with any number that's not Whatsapp enabled. It's the only SM app I allow on the phone anyway. I use it for practically any and everything woman related. Except of course raunchy videos from females that I have to move to a designated external hard drive for space and better security/safekeeping.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
I think I'm beginning to Hate Women, they can go any lengths to pull a man down. Imagine trying to ruin the career of a promising young star just because he cheated on you! Women and FOOLISH simps have already Executed the guy on social media and even now his life will never be the same.

Now imagine if Castration was the punishment for rape. He would have been castrated and now the truth has come out that he didn't commit the crime. Abi dem wan give am he balls back?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Guys in the house, I need to hear y'all opinion , a popular Facebook feminist invited me to join their Facebook discussion on Sunday, meanwhile we have had a brutal disagreement in the past , where she was calling all men dusties and degenerate, should I join them? because if I do there might be chaos,or should i rescind the invite ?

Meanwhile all the participants are bitter misandrist (male /female) the flyer below

@Martinez39s, ubunja,light way, theundercover

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
odinson1:
I think I'm beginning to Hate Women, they can go any lengths to pull a man down. Imagine trying to ruin the career of a promising young star just because he cheated on you! Women and FOOLISH simps have already Executed the guy on social media and even now his life will never be the same.

Now imagine if Castration was the punishment for rape. He would have been castrated and now the truth has come out that he didn't commit the crime. Abi dem wan give am he balls back?
I am yet to see a link to this Instagram post. I asked the last time, but I simply got a link that reported on Greenwood's bail release. Can you kindly provide link?

Finally, curb any rage and hate on women; don't let it overwhelm you. Instead understand the red pill, make peace with it, apply it, be strict and firm, put yourself first, and be indifferent. That's my personal take. Don't hate.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:

Why's that dude trying the shaming tactics on me.
He has failed to provide screen shot .

I don't take accusation lightly.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

We learn everyday. It's true though.
can I add something?

A girl knows the first few seconds of seeing a guy if she'll fucc him or not. The moment she lays eyes on you she has decided "this one can get it!" or "pass!" - Even though you never asked, even though you don't even want her, even though you don't even see her, even though the circumstances are not sexual (eg at a funeral) - - - but she has already made up her mind about you. You can visit a new church and they ask you to stand up and introduce yourself, and the moment you stand up women will be deciding if they can let you fucc or not!! Every female you meet whatever the circumstances, she's making that decision about you. Not necessarily planning to sleep with you, but filing you either under fuccable or non-fuccable.

So talking to a girl and getting her to bed is not really convincing her to do something she didn't initially want, but more about her doing what she decided on the first place. Hence a girl who likes you will let you hit without so much as a pick up line.
Blessed is that man who can work out which category a woman has placed him in.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Smartb0y:
Why's that dude trying the shaming tactics on me.
He has failed to provide screen shot .

I don't take accusation lightly.
Let it go. Rule it as a misunderstanding.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:
Forget her, she's not interested.
Thanks. I would follow this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:
can I add something?

A girl knows the first few seconds of seeing a guy if she'll fucc him or not. The moment she lays eyes on you she has decided "this one can get it!" or "pass!" - Even though you never asked, even though you don't even want her, even though you don't even see her, even though the circumstances are not sexual (eg at a funeral) - - - but she has already made up her mind about you. You can visit a new church and they ask you to stand up and introduce yourself, and the moment you stand up women will be deciding if they can let you fucc or not!! Every female you meet whatever the circumstances, she's making that decision about you. Not necessarily planning to sleep with you, but filing you either under fuccable or non-fuccable.

So talking to a girl and getting her to bed is not really convincing her to do something she didn't initially want, but more about her doing what she decided on the first place. Hence a girl who likes you will let you hit without so much as a pick up line.
This is red pill 101, every redpiller should know this. This is has been said way back on this thread. Even Chris Rock, not really a redpiller, said this in one of his famous stand ups.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:
can I add something?

The Lady I sexed last. Everytime I just remember the first day we met, I used to laugh at myself because I remember her face then, she might just be thinking about us in bed and I'm just talking and telling her about the place. I never thought about sex because of the environment until she started giving me the vibes. I caught it and we did it though she makes it seem I initiated it which I didn't argue or pretend not to know.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
odinson1:
I think I'm beginning to Hate Women

HATE THE GAME, NOT THE PLAYER. FOR WHATEVER THEY MAY HAVE DONE AND WILL STILL DO, "HATE" IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A POSITION THAT A REDPILLER SHOULD TAKE.

EVOLVE, GROW, AND ACCEPT THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS WHILE GUARDING YOUR AFFAIRS FROM VULTURES. YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT. JUST LIKE I AM. smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

The Lady I sexed last. Everytime I just remember the first day we met, I used to laugh at myself because I remember her face then, she might just be thinking about us in bed and I'm just talking and telling her about the place. I never thought about sex because of the environment until she started giving me the vibes. I caught it and we did it though she makes it seem I initiated it which I didn't argue or pretend not to know.
Na so dem dey do. grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
Let it go. Rule it as a misunderstanding.
SMH.
The only noble thing you could have done was to tell the gentleman why you singled him out. grin
You mentioned him, I only concurred.
Martinez39s:
All discussions on Greenwood so far (before Smartb0y's post) had nothing to do with cold approach
Martinez39s:
By using the plural "redpillers", you make it seem like Smartb0y's post is reflective of the thoughts of many redpillers here on this Greenwood matter.

Anyways like you said, we move. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

HATE THE GAME, NOT THE PLAYER. FOR WHATEVER THEY MAY HAVE DONE AND WILL STILL DO, "HATE" IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A POSITION THAT A REDPILLER SHOULD TAKE.

EVOLVE, GROW, AND ACCEPT THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS WHILE GUARDING YOUR AFFAIRS FROM VULTURES. YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT. JUST LIKE I AM. smiley
wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
Haha
I don't have a phone... cheesy

My reply

I too now stay away from ladies that have hit the wall. These include married women, ladies with kids, ladies that bleach (the signs are usually on their ankles, fingers, and toes), ladies that are too fat, and ladies with troublesome manners. I stay away from ladies I sense are not up to 18 years.

Once I know a female belongs to those group, I back off. I don't want dramas in my life.

Just make sure you are not deceiving them. Always be honest. Let them make the choice to be closer to you or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

Of course I don't hate women,i just said that with Anger.
It's annoying that they are like this

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
I am yet to see a link to this Instagram post. I asked the last time, but I simply got a link that reported on Greenwood's bail release. Can you kindly provide link?

Finally, curb any rage and hate on women; don't let it overwhelm you. Instead understand the red pill, make peace with it, apply it, be strict and firm, put yourself first, and be indifferent. That's my personal take. Don't hate.

I saw the Photo from a WhatsApp group, I don't know if she was the one who really posted it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shugafree(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.