Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830949 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:
because they choose you doesn't mean you should let your guard down na,haba grin.

The "game" is always on, never on pause.

The whole point of this cold and chosen is concerning "first contact". we should not undermine it because this is where the power dynamics is being determined.

You chase her, she's the prize ....hence she's the one with all the cards.

She chases you aka gives you green light..... you fairly hold all the cards which would be determined when she shit test you.

From that rollo post, you can see it is conditional "if you have to",like it's not advisable but because konji is a bastard,a man will always be a man grin

You’re right

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
Never apologise to your gf or wife for something you didn't do, for whatever reason (eg. for peace to reign). It is not an alpha move and female nature will perceive it as weak. Don't ever do it; it will gradually spoil your relationship. Don't say I didn't warn you. Instead, it is better to be unapologetic.
Even for the things you did never apologize to women. Always get a reason to justify your actions. If you confess to a woman that you are wrong, not long to come she will use your confession to bargain for the wheel.

Even if you were caught red-handed or the train you are piloting is heading to Syria, never apologize to a woman.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Zabiboy:
Latest on the greenwood saga. .
Man. Utd currently offering free swap for those with his jersey, Fifa removes him from game...
Two key reasons why i'm actively following this case;
1) if mason is found innocent( of which i think he is), there would be a massive shift as regards attention given to sexual abuse before investigations are done... Benjamin mendy, Ryan gigs are all being treated shamefully even when investigations aren't done.
2) if he's found guilty, it's a big W for those western men ( especially athlete's) as regards their dealings with women... Question is, are they ready to learn now or after they retire?
follow the story for us bro. We'll keep updated via your posts.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
yes some coaches advise on cold approaching. As Alpha Male Strategies on that video. Go watch that video and it won't be the numbers game of approaching 40 girls a week. It will always be that one or two special cases.... And the last 5 minutes of that AMS video you screenshoted he actually says something to the effect that "nothing one says or do can make a woman's pussy wet if it's not wet already".

At the end of the day his instruction was to look for genuine desire even when cold approaching. I was interested in that video cause I know AMS is about being chosen.

Good one boss. If this is the case, I think this already answers all our curiosities and we can all basically conclude that being chosen is the only redpill truth then, cold approaching women isn’t welcomed in this space, since reality(truth) is only black and white in the redpill spectrum, no grey areas like CaveAdullam insinuated. Then let’s all swallow the truth for what it is. Yay to being chosen, Nay to cold approaching.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Not all girls that choose you have genuine desire in you, speaking from experience. Some are fake, that’s why I always say women are the master gamers/redpillers, they’re miles ahead in this games. I’ve had an experience from a girl that kept giving me green light and later on sent her friend to tell me that she likes me and wouldn’t mind being my girl, my worst regret was letting her in. This girl claimed to be an independent girl doing a government job but I had the shock of my life when I realized this girl only wanted me for material gains, she was gauging my net worth all through and I realized she only wanted me to fund her lifestyle within the space of 2 days after knowing her. She went cold on me immediately when she realized I’m not the type she could use or I probably didn’t possess the luxuries she desired then, we ended up ghosting each other. That was a tough lesson to learn, I question every little move a girl make towards me now, I must know her true intentions before letting her in even if she chooses me, the rabbit hole is really deep and we are all here to learn. However I still prefer to be chosen than cold approaching, I have nothing against both.
point of correction women are not redpillers itseems u dont know what the red pill is u think it is only for dating women are just manipulative in nature not redpilled there is a difference

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2022
If you are in the game of chess and you don't know how to check mate the king, you are already a loser. The same thing is applicable to dealing with women. Behind green light there is yellow, blue, red etc. You still have to know what goes behind the curtain before you accept what is on facade. It's for the wise only.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Good one boss. If this is the case, I think this already answers all our curiosities and we can all basically conclude that being chosen is the only redpill truth then, cold approaching women isn’t welcomed in this space, since reality is only black and white in the redpill spectrum, no grey areas. Then let’s all swallow the truth for it is. Yay to being chosen, Nay to cold approaching.
did you actually watch that AMS video or you just screenshoted it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2022
luminouz:

My brother, if I were in those countries, I would have CCTV and phone record of every sexual encounter biko. Besides, I'd prefer girls from Philippines, Thailand,India and South America.
Filipino girls grin
Thailand, GHQ of Femboys and ladyboys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
It's sad when obviously damaged women become our standard and parameters for analyzing intersexual dynamics. Are these women showcased here normal now in your opinion? Do they represent the generality? How prevalent is Stockholm's syndrome in our society? I doubt I have any female relations or friends that will condone abuse even if they genuinely chose the man.
Note that I said "scariest and darkest side". I'm trying to show you the crazy ends a woman will go to for a man she chooses. I never used it as some kind of parameter.

Dude!, It's a cold world we live in and we have to be smart in whatever we're getting into, even relationships. I rather be in a position where a woman is simping for me, and yes, even taking my sh*t than the other way round.

That babe you're crushing on has someone else she likes. The conditions, list, precautions and standards she gives you are the same things she's breaking for the one she likes. When you're interacting with her, she hopes you fail and disqualifies you so that you leave her alone. While she qualifies that man she likes no matter how many mistakes he makes(Hope I'll change him).

Since 1000BC, people have been preaching on this topic on this thread, I'm still suprised it's still up for debate. Let's be smart and see the benefits of being chosen over cold approaching once and for all. That's all I'm saying. Let me stop here.

#StayChosen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Truvelisback(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
follow the story for us bro. We'll keep updated via your posts.
I have this conviction in me that Greenwood is innocent abt the rape. His gf might want to add that up to the assault, just to nail him on the cross. My surprise is that Benjamin Mendy who was found guilty was never tread this manner neither was Odoi of was a suspect and accused of assault and rape treated this manner. Why is Greenwood's case different, that he is even treat like he is murderer?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2022
teebagy:
point of correction women are not redpillers itseems u dont know what the red pill is u think it is only for dating women are just manipulative in nature not redpilled there is a difference

That’s your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
did you actually watch that AMS video or you just screenshoted it?

No need for further question. We’ve all arrived at a conclusion, innit.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

No need for further question. We’ve all arrived at a conclusion, innit.
gtfoh with that beta emotions bs

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have this conviction in me that Greenwood is innocent abt the rape. His gf might want to add that up to the assault, just to nail him on the cross. My surprise is that Benjamin Mendy who was found guilty was never tread this manner neither was Odoi of was a suspect and accused of assault and rape treated this manner. Why is Greenwood's case different, that he is even treat like he is murderer?
I never really followed these cases until this one, and this one only because guys spoke a lot about this one so I'm trying to see how it will end. All these guys I don't have a clue who they are, even Greenwood I just know now lol since I'm not into soccer in any way shape or form. But this story I'm watching. The more excessive the punishment they're dishing out, the more interested I am to see what they'll do when/if dude is proven innocent.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Where is Comrade Caps?

Let me reinforce his controversial stance late last year.

If a female touch you inappropriately, warn her once in a stern manner and serve her what you dished you if she repeats the inappropriate action.

I would have shared one funny experience but I don't want to derail the present discussion but never hesitate to follow that advice, e get why.

By the way, stay chosen.
In every romantic relationship, there is always "the hunter" and "the prize"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2022
It is important to note that there is no dictator in the redpill.
Yes there are experts, but it faulty reasoning to conclude that what the expert says is true without first doing your own research.

Be sure your animosity towards cold approach is not based on your fear of rejection.
"Nothing one says or do can make a woman's pussy wet if it's not wet already"
What I quoted up is the biggest truth.
This quote applies to chosen method and also cold approach.
The quote didn't state you shouldn't cold approach but know when you are overextending.
It also tells you why you don't need lousy pick-up lines.

As always I'm an advocate for both.
Learn cold approach but learn how to do it right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
gtfoh with that beta emotions bs

Easy chief. Where did you get the beta emotions? Lol, this funny.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:
I am dyslexic (cannot read), have poor self-esteem/psychological issues
My sincere condolences bro.

Level-headed thinking folks already concluded “trolls” should be ignored, why is that so difficult for you?
What happened to the quintessential “anytime I see his post I just scroll down”?
Your histrionics don’t move me. This ain’t King0g.
Save the drama for your babymama.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
My sincere condolences bro.

Level-headed thinking folks already concluded “trolls” should be ignored, why is that so difficult for you?
What happened to the quintessential “anytime I see his post I just scroll down”?
Your histrionics don’t move me. This ain’t King0g.
Save the drama for your babymama.
nice comparison, but seriously try to take my name of your hands mahn.
pass out your points withouts tagging me in it.

I appreciate that

thanks

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2022
machote:
Note that I said "scariest and darkest side". I'm trying to show you the crazy ends a woman will go to for a man she chooses. I never used it as some kind of parameter.
Thanks, I at least appreciate the maturity in your clarification. That scariest and darkest is classically manifested by damaged and or mentally unstable women. It's not the norm, not even with choosing MO. Not anywhere. I believe we can at least shake hands on that.
Cheers bro.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Good one boss. If this is the case, I think this already answers all our curiosities and we can all basically conclude that being chosen is the only redpill truth then, cold approaching women isn’t welcomed in this space, since reality is only black and white in the redpill spectrum, no grey areas. Then let’s all swallow the truth for what it is. Yay to being chosen, Nay to cold approaching.

But the girl i approached last week is all soft and easy going and I haven’t lost frame yet. It’s a dicey one and should be analyzed on a case by case basis.

When chosen, you become the prey and you’re playing into her hands.

When you choose, you’re the hunter and she’s falling into your own hands.

Would a lion wait to be chosen by its prey? Aren’t men the lions of the field?

The two ends of the argument are even intricately interwoven if you think about it.

You can never choose without being chosen in return or else there’d be no headway. You won’t make it past the ice breaker

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
pass out your points withouts tagging me in it.
I appreciate that
thanks
Lol.
No wahala.
Safe.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

@the bolded might actually be the case. Dude doesn't want to comform to the tenets of redpill and still won't leave.

The issue he had with smartb0y where he wrongly accused him of what he didn't do while refusing to provide proof of his claim says it all about the kind of the person he is in real life. Someone that's ready to go all out to tarnish people's image just so he can have the last laugh. Best to avoid

If it is not deep psychological issues that require therapy or straight-up, mental retardation, why would I, having claimed to everyone that i am an Amadioha worshipper (for example), go on a Christian thread, to put my loud, ignorant mouth in a deep discussion they (Christians) are having about the Trinity and get mad that they are not taking me serious?

I'm for all forms of approach: cold, warm or hot. Like heartofcity12, I'm all for the strategic use of the cold approach and being used within limits that doesn't tip into simping which I did in my early 20s when I had a lot of "time to waste". Personally, I don't follow up on cold approaches, as i only see them as "cruise" with a low success rate. Hot approach and Warm approaches (recommendation) does it better for me.

Being much older now, 24 hours is barely enough for all I want to do, so, it would be foolish for me (at this stage in life), pursuing random girls for numbers and sex that would pay no bills nor improve my life, with the arrival of social media, making the entitlement level of this girls higher than normal. This is one of the reasons Pick Up Artistry lost steam and its earlier adherents like Mystery and Neil Strauss abandoned it, as they got older and had better things to do with their time and lives. In fact, mystery fell into suicidal depression as a result of wasting his younger years chasing aimlessly, after women and not rising in his career of being a magician.

#Edited

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Winnerly:

But the girl i approached last week is all soft and easy going and I haven’t lost frame yet. It’s dicey one and should be analyzed on a case by case basis.

Would a lion wait to be chosen by its prey? Aren’t men the lions of the field?

The two ends of the argument are even intricately interwoven if you think about it.

You can never choose without being chosen in return or else there’d be no headway.

Well said bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
As redpillers, love songs isn't good for you, it will make you lose frame, better to listen to songs that talk about lessons about life, events, e.t.c

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
Lol.
No wahala.
Safe.

safe .

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo

incase you all need breaks from this virgina talks, you all can cool off on that my thread.

always stay #redpilled

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

If it is not deep psychological issues that require therapy or straight-up, mental retardation, why would I, having claimed to everyone that i am an Amadioha worshipper (for example) go on a Christian thread, to put my loud, ignorant mouth in a deep discussion they (Christians) are having about the Trinity and get mad that they are not taking me serious?

Alaye, exactly that's being childish and acting like a toddler that was denied it's sweets and candies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Filipino girls grin
Thailand, GHQ of Femboys and ladyboys

There are still normal girls there na!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
I just want y’all to know that we aren’t the only ones debating on this chosen/cold approach topic. This has always been a huge debate in redpill spaces with different conflicting ideas. Watch this Stephiscold video relating to this topic and scroll through the comments to see for yourself. We shouldn’t make a fuss about it, this basically shows how much we’re growing in the game.. it is what it is. I rest my case on this fellas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X-3S7B_uX4

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Winnerly:

Do you mind expantiating on this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
luminouz:

There are still normal girls there na!!! grin
you'd have smashed like 10 boys before you meet a normal girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

If it is not deep psychological issues that require therapy or straight-up, mental retardation, why would I, having claimed to everyone that i am an Amadioha worshipper (for example) go on a Christian thread, to put my loud, ignorant mouth in a deep discussion they (Christians) are having about the Trinity and get mad that they are not taking me serious?

I'm for all forms of approach: cold, warm or hot. Like heartofcity12, I'm all for the strategic use of the cold approach and being used within limits that doesn't tip into simping which I did in my early 20s when I had a lot of "time to waste". Personally, I don't follow up on cold approaches, as i only see them as " cruise" with a low success rate.

Being much older now, 24 hours is barely enough for all I want to do, so, it would be foolish for me (at this stage in life), pursuing random girls for numbers and sex that would pay no bills nor improve my life. This one of the reasons Pick Up Artistry lost steam and its earlier adherents like Mystery and Neil Strauss abandoned it, as they got older and had better things to do with their time and lives. In fact, mystery fell into suicidal depression as a result of wasting his younger years chasing aimlessly, after women and not rising in his career of being a magician.

Seconded. I always look forward to your comments. You nailed this again, more wisdom Skept.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kings1930(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.