Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2820340 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
SMH.
The only noble thing you could have done was to tell the gentleman why you singled him out. grin
You mentioned him, I only concurred.

Anyways like you said, we move. grin
I made it clear where I thought he spoke amiss in my reply to you (he would have read it as a follower of this thread, and he did). He said he has read his post over again and he sees nothing wrong with it, and he even defended himself. He wasn't willing to let go. What more can a man like me do? Best thing is to move. It's not everything one must tackle. Besides, I said I was never interested in the discussion itself and you later admitted that you were referring to his exact post (something anyone would have suspected from the beginning). I have pointed out what I wanted and I don't have energy to go further on the issue. Best thing is to move. Not like anyone is being paid to prove a point here or point everything out.

We move.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:
there's a reason why in the red pill you GIVE a girl your number,,, you don't take it.

It may seem counterproductive and a long shot to give the girl your number and not take it,, but you're avoiding this very scenario. Give a female your contacts,, if she likes you enough she'll call you or text you. If she does none of the above, she never liked you. You forget her. But because you are the one who took her number,, you will find out she never liked you after 20 missed calls, 5 ignored WhatsApp texts and everything.

TRP is golden. It's rules may seem stupid. But they produce better results all around.
Despite the long way to the present still a lot of guys can't see the difference between choosing and being chosen.

Some even endorse cold approach and PUA as TRP. It's a sad thing to ignore this fundamental rule when TRP is concerned. The moment a guy go after a woman unwelcomed he becomes a trophy chaser , something not TRP.
After meeting a woman aiming at collecting her contact instead of the pussy is a blue pill mindset. It reveals the man's need to emotionally bond with the woman something that will put the man on a dangerous lane.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
ubunja:
greenlight is how women approach. And greenlights are simply a woman giving you a sign that she likes you or that she "sees you".

Men and women are different.

Men are direct. Women are indirect.

If a girl approaches you directly and comes up to you and tells you straight she wants to fucc you, it won't work cause you'll tag her a hoe and a prostitute. At least 90% of guys will. Hence she needs to be subtle and indirect so as not to scare you off.

Men - direct,,
Women - indirect:

For example,, if a guy wants sex from his GF what does he do? Go to her, start touching her, talk sweet words to her ear, and the rest is history. He initiates.

If a girl wants sex from her BF is she direct like him? Does she initiate? Nope. To initiate is masculine. So she does her thing indirectly. Femininely. She puts on that short skirt she knows always gets BF hot and bothered, then keep doing whatever she's doing in front of him till desire overcomes HIM and he initiates the sex.

That's the female method. Most of the times BF don't realize the sex was GF's idea. Greenlights use the same blueprint.

For example: every lunch hour a guy keeps bumping into a girl at the local takeaway. Every day. And he starts noticing her. Then makes up his mind to ask her out. And she agrees. They click and date. However something funny happens. Soon after the two are an item, the girl stops visiting the takeaway. And the guy is surprised. But No, the girl visiting the place was actually a GREENLIGHT. She was actually chasing him!! And she never knew it. All the while HE thought it was him chasing her.
As they say,,, YOU CHASE A WOMAN UNTIL SHE CATCHES YOU.
That's how indirect women can be. Women will join clubs, attend matches, join churches etc all to get close to their target so he notice and hopefully likes what he sees and acts.

Now, a girl giving you a green light is her doing her best cause she's feminine and has to get you to make the first move cause you're the Man. If she's too direct she upsets the balance of the masculine and feminine energies between you and her.
For example: if a girl comes up to you and kisses you and takes your dicc out,, you'll feel embarrassed and emasculated as a man cause she's too fast for you. That emasculation is you losing your masculine energy to her. Thus the balance of energy is screwed up and you won't perform at optimal cause you're now intimidated.

Some things just don't wish for them man.

Word!

It makes sense though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can’t make this shit up cheesy
Stay masculine

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
heartofcity12:
You can’t make this shit up cheesy
grin grin grin Na dem; Ndi "for the sake of peace to reign." From my analysis, the husband is playing the game wrong. Her female nature wants a dragon, even though her conscious brain recognises that her husband is caring and he isn't a bad mate. grin It happens. I can bet the husband is failing many shit test. If your wife complains of something like this, just know her pussy has dried for you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ketapu:
My reply
married women, ladies with kids, ladies that bleach (the signs are usually on their ankles, fingers, and toes), ladies that are too fat, and ladies with troublesome manners. I stay away from ladies I sense are not up to 18 years.
Once I know a female belongs to those group, I back off. I don't want dramas in my life.
Add to these women above 27 years (at least by looks and when I eventually discover, though I've run some paroles with a few exceptionally endowed MILFs before), ladies with tattoos, piercings, long artificial nails, anklets and waist beads. Interestingly I had a slim, big bootied NOUN university chick during this last festive period with a single gold-plated shimmering waist chain and it was funny enough, sexy as hell while doing the do grin
You see that bleaching part you mentioned, that can almost make me puke.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
WildPrimate:

Skepticus

There is nothing more to be added to it. Male virginity is at an all time high despite the high increase in female promiscuity. Sexless marriages are quite common than people think, much to the dismay of men who think marriage is an opportunity for endless sex.

It's a valid truth that the sex market has been highly deregulated. In the past when women's hypergamy was greatly limited, men strived hard to be highly competent in whatever society expected of them like being warriors, farmers, blacksmiths etc to be deserving of women and they simp for this women as they were worth it: Extremely low body count, submissiveness (not docility) etc. Now, the sex market is worse with a high sense of entitlement and promiscuity. Some guys are just taking what they can get from the market of trash. Some abandoned it all together.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Na dem; Ndi "for the sake of peace to reign." From my analysis, the husband is playing the game wrong. Her female nature wants a dragon, even though her conscious brain recognises that her husband is caring and he isn't a bad mate. grin It happens. I can bet the husband is failing many shit test. If your wife complains of something like this, just know her pussy has dried for you.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Never apologise to your gf or wife for something you didn't do, for whatever reason (eg. for peace to reign). It is not an alpha move and female nature will perceive it as weak. Don't ever do it; it will gradually spoil your relationship. Don't say I didn't warn you. Instead, it is better to be unapologetic.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Skepticus:
There is nothing more to be added to it. Male virginity is at an all time high despite the high increase in female promiscuity. Sexless marriages are quite common than people think, much to the dismay of men who think marriage is an opportunity of endless sex.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
On the issue of apologies, (yes this is directed strictly to those with the intention of getting married and building a home), if you genuinely offend your wife (or even your child) and you realize it, do not be too cocky to apologize. I'll cite a personal story.

As a child (primary 5 or 6) our house-help was washing the gutters outside (within the compound). She then asked me to open the kitchen tap so the water current could help with the job which I did. My Dad (now of blessed memory) walked into the kitchen, saw the water "wasting" and roared for who left it running. I quickly rushed to tell him but before I could fully explain why, I got a knock on my head that almost had my brains spilling out from my ears shocked It took the house-help herself to quickly shout from where she was that she asked me to. All the while I was still dazed wondering what hit me or who summoned Sango the god of thunder. Immediately my Dad knew, he simply walked off. It was days later while my mom was routinely checking my hair for lice (it was a constant war she fought while were kids grin ) that she discovered the scar and asked me how it happened and I explained. She simply hugged me from behind and apologized for the incident. The point here is that that incident marked a downward spiral in my relationship with my Dad. A barrier was erected immediately that took decades to pull down. It was a very impressionable age, and even the excuse that African men do not apologize did absolutely nothing to assuage anything, maybe even exacerbated the building resentment.
So please by all means use wisdom in this regard. When you are wrong, there is nothing wrong in sincerely owning up to it.
It can prevent many years of unnecessary wounds, scars and hurt.

My humble take.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

It's simply herd mentality, with a sprinkle of emotional yigiyaga and a touch of paranoia. It's also taking hold in Nigeria. I don't condone domestic violence or rape in any form but seeing a man crucified without proper indictment or conviction is so saddening. You will even see most men joining the bandwagon. Why not wait till the authorities conclude their findings?

This scenario happened to both Neymar and CR7. Till date, their accusers were not sentenced,since they are women.

Oga Lumi! With all this kind of news especially with this Greenwood saga, how will one be servicing his konji especially in countries like Canada, Australia? Is not like here where you invite babe to your crib before the word jack you have started kissing and smooching? Can it be done in the above named countries without been accused of sexual harassment?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
RikudoSennin:
To me this further validates the TRP. As a man, you are all on your own. What if the girl is into BDSM and likes it rough? Thus, recording their past shenanigans? Does she sound like someone forced? No yelling, no fights, no struggling to be free. Just a calm "no I don't wanna have sex" shit. I know how this daughters of Eve operate when they do not wanna lose out especially snow bunnies.

I will be following this case judiciously. Keep popping the red pill and #staytaliban.

How far! Please enlighten me how guys f* ck ladies that chooses them in countries like US
If you have ideas about Canada or Australia please tell us before somebody will be accused of rape and all that. Especially for some of us that will need to service konji once in a while to keep the head clear.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
On the issue of apologies, (yes this is directed strictly to those with the intention of getting married and building a home), if you genuinely offend your wife (or even your child) and you realize it, do not be too cocky to apologize. I'll cite a personal story.

As a child (primary 5 or 6) our house-help was washing the gutters outside (within the compound). She then asked me to open the kitchen tap so the water current could help with the job which I did. My Dad (now of blessed memory) walked into the kitchen, saw the water "wasting" and roared for who left it running. I quickly rushed to tell him but before I could fully explain why, I got a knock on my head that almost had my brains spilling out from my ears shocked It took the house-help herself to quickly shout from where she was that she asked me to. All the while I was still dazed wondering what hit me or who summoned Sango the god of thunder. Immediately my Dad knew, he simply walked off. It was days later while my mom was routinely checking my hair for lice (it was a constant war she fought while were kids grin ) that she discovered the scar and asked me how it happened and I explained. She simply hugged me from behind and apologized for the incident. The point here is that that incident marked a downward spiral in my relationship with my Dad. A barrier was erected immediately that took decades to pull down. It was a very impressionable age, and even the excuse that African men do not apologize did absolutely nothing to assuage anything, maybe even exacerbated the building resentment.
So please by all means use wisdom in this regard. When you are wrong, there is nothing wrong in sincerely owning up to it.

My humble take.
I agree with this.
The problem is with men who are overly apologetic (to their spouses).
Apologise once and leave it at that. Don't go all grovelling and kneeling and saying sorry over and over. That's just messed up. It makes you appear really weak.
Also, sometimes you could indirectly apologise for minor wrongs towards your spouse, you could show remorse in actions or some other way.
The point is, it is bad when a man is always eager to apologise to his spouse, always eager to make peace. Its a display of weakness.

I still remember the words of Ronald Reagan, the 40th US president: "Si vis pacem, para bellum". This means, "If you want peace, prepare for war".

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
chukshobayo:

Oga Lumi! With all this kind of news especially with this Greenwood saga, how will one be servicing his konji especially in countries like Canada, Australia? Is not like here where you invite babe to your crib before the word jack you have started kissing and smooching? Can it be done in the above named countries without been accused of sexual harassment?

My brother, if I were in those countries, I would have CCTV and phone record of every sexual encounter biko. Besides, I'd prefer girls from Philippines, Thailand,India and South America. I am not interested in black Americans and mainstream white women. Their feminiazi no be here. I'd also stay far away from Scandinavian countries like Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Their females hate their men so much some are actually aborting their unborn babies if the sex is confirmed to be male.

Keep records brothers! That's the only thing that can at least prevent you from going to jail.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:

As a child (primary 5 or 6) our house-help was washing the gutters outside (within the compound). She then asked me to open the kitchen tap so the water current could help with the job which I did. My Dad (now of blessed memory) walked into the kitchen, saw the water "wasting" and roared for who left it running. I quickly rushed to tell him but before I could fully explain why, I got a knock on my head that almost had my brains spilling out from my ears shocked It took the house-help herself to quickly shout from where she was that she asked me to. All the while I was still dazed wondering what hit me or who summoned Sango the god of thunder. Immediately my Dad knew, he simply walked off. It was days later while my mom was routinely checking my hair for lice (it was a constant war she fought while were kids grin ) that she discovered the scar and asked me how it happened and I explained. She simply hugged me from behind and apologized for the incident. The point here is that incident marked a downward spiral in my relationship with my Dad. A barrier was erected immediately that took decades to pull down. It was a very impressionable age, and even the excuse that African men do not apologize did absolutely nothing to assuage anything, maybe even exacerbated the building resentment.

My humble take.

1. True. Own your mistakes and apologize where necessary.

But wait! This doesn't really work that way in the intersexual dynamics. Women love unapologetic males. Being unapologetic oozes confidence on a micro to macro scale. How?

2. Why do women still stick to their abusive boyfriends? Stockholm syndrome, female. Hybristophilia, female. Men having higher numbers of women from time immemorial: warriors and tyrants. In fact, these men are the minority of males that were able to mate with the majority of women and able to pass their genes, many of our male ancestors that once existed never were opportuned to pass their genes because they weren't as strong as their other male counterparts.

3. That now leads us to why women hate/dislike nice guys? Because nice guys always don't want to hurt these feminine angels; women are fragile, so going against them hard and hurting their feelings is too mean, hence, they always apologize so that she won't feel hurt and the conduit of sexual intercourse will not block. Women are like that because they were structured to seek dominant males for their protection and that of their offsprings, and a man apologizing every seconds, now and then, signifies low testosterone level.

4. Even in politics, that is on a macro scale, corrupt politicians don't apologize to the masses whether in office or out of office. It is a game of power; power doesn't care about morality, however, that doesn't mean everything must be run to the drain. But take note, once these politicians begin to apologize, even the weakest among the masses will feel more better than them and together the mobs will come hitting hard on them. Simply put: people respect individuals that are unapologetic, do what they want to do and don't give a hoot about what others feel. This may not be the right way of living or morally acceptable, but it is what it is. And this doesn't justify tyranny and lack of empathy.

5. There might be similarities between male and female but it is their differences that truly sets these species apart. And as a result of these differences, a man will apologize differently from the way a woman will apologize.

A. Unapologetic and confident men do it by acting cocky and funny or playfully without acting like a whim because ego must be protected; not considering ego at all, he loses his dominance and alter himself into a doormat.

B. On the other hand, female will apologize like a child either by crying, begging, kneeling down or all of the above. Why? Because they depend on the dominance of the male, it signifies submissiveness on their part as men don't need women who are on the same level with them in hardness and aggressiveness. And these women are the first to always get the upper side of men because men are lured easily by femininity---fake or real.

C. When a woman apologize to a man it is like a child looking up to his mother, full of beauty and innocence. And mothers will not act as women as to men but as men when apologizing to their kids. This is all about heirarchy and differences amongst men, women and children.

6. Mr Tonnyray, what you are not really comfortable about the REDPILL is its generalizations, were you stick to the exceptions. However, the exceptions doesn't cancel the rule. What happens on a large scale in different demography is what counts; and as they say "majority always win the vote".

Thanks

Alright, this is: DAY 34, REDPILL 2022

PS: RikudoSennin, food is ready.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

I'd also stay far away from Scandinavian countries like Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Their females hate their men so much some are actually aborting their unborn babies if the sex is confirmed to be male

Bro,how true is this, you got a legit source you can direct me to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Smartb0y:

I could, if I search my Google history long enough but the effort is not worth it.

You can make some research on your own though. Their feminism is worse than mainstream Americans or British.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Remember women usually start chasing you before you even know them....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
Guys in the house, I need to hear y'all opinion , a popular Facebook feminist invited me to join their Facebook discussion on Sunday, meanwhile we have had a brutal disagreement in the past , where she was calling all men dusties and degenerate, should I join them? because if I do there might be chaos,or should i rescind the invite ?

Meanwhile all the participants are bitter misandrist (male /female) the flyer below

@Màrtinez39s, úbunja,light way, theúndercover
Join them and quietly observe what they are cooking. They will reveal their agenda to you. Pretend to agree to what they are saying, let them reveal more about their intentions, then you can now decide on your own whether to use it against them or not.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Smartb0y:

This is very true. Such misandric notion even became apparent during the #KillAllMen trend. These feminists said all sorts of despicable things under the pretext of just joking, but those that know radical feminists know better. Those that have studied feminism around the globe and radical feminists know better. I addressed this issue in one of my meme threads. There was even an outspoken feminist (Dañde55) on nairaland who was a proponent of this idea.

Check the link. The first post of mine on page 11 of this thread was a reply to a guy who posted a picture of Princess Kate and real tweets of feminists bemoaning the fact that she had a son in line to the throne instead of a daughter. That's how the discussion started. The guy has removed the picture. Read from that page till page 12 to follow all discussions and memes pertaining to the issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/6218053/red-pill-memes-entertainment/10

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheUndercover:

Join them and quietly observe what they are cooking. They will reveal their agenda to you. Pretend to agree to what they are saying, let them reveal more about their intentions, then you can now decide on your own whether to use it against them or not.
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

I could, if I search my Google history long enough but the effort is not worth it.

You can make some research on your own though. Their feminism is worse than mainstream Americans or British.
Damn grin.
I'll do just that, thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
This is very true. Such misandric notion even became apparent during the #KillAllMen trend. These feminists said all sorts of despicable things under the pretext of just joking, but those that know radical feminists know better. Those that have studied feminism around the globe and radical feminists know better. I addressed this issue in one of my meme threads. There was even an outspoken feminist (Dañde55) on nairaland who was a proponent of this idea.

Check the link. The first post of mine on page 11 of this thread was a reply to a guy who posted a picture of Princess Kate and real tweets of feminists bemoaning the fact that she had a son in line to the throne instead of a daughter. That's how the discussion started. The guy has removed the picture. Read from that page till page 12 to follow all discussions and memes pertaining to the issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/6218053/red-pill-memes-entertainment/10
Thanks for this grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
heartofcity12:
Cold approaching ladies doesn’t make you beta, some ladies even admire the confidence that comes with that. She’s either in for you or not. Everyone should do what they are comfortable with as we can’t always agree on the same things. I’m personally cool with both ‘chosen’ and ‘cold approach done moderately and strategically’. There are different theories out there, choose what suits you.

Whether chosen or cold approach, at least no one can deny their accompanied pros and cons. However, what I'm really interested in your posts is the bolded. And on that, I disagree!

If people should do what makes them feel comfortable and best suits them, then there is no thing as "truth". Even the REDPILL in that same line of thought is not even true. There will be no term as "simps" because simping is comfortable with them regardless of how minimum or maximum they do it. Entitlement mentality, female grandiosity, feminism are very comfortable with the modern women in their numbers because it suits them best and more preferable amidst other theories.

Definitely, not everyone will stay under one canopy because of genetic and cultural differences but that doesn't means that because one should be comfortable with whatever lie he chooses that truth doesn't exists or should go into oblivion.
Truth is bitter for a reason. And what appears truer among other theories is the truth and that humans must become comfortable with by putting their sentiments aside---extremely difficult though because lies are comfortable and truth is disastrous.

Thanks.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. True. Own your mistakes and apologize where necessary.

But wait! This doesn't really work that way in the intersexual dynamics. Women love unapologetic males. Being unapologetic oozes confidence on a micro to macro scale. How?

2. Why do women still stick to their abusive boyfriends? Stockholm syndrome, female. Hybristophilia, female. Men having higher numbers of women from time immemorial: warriors and tyrants. In fact, these men are the minority of males that were able to mate with the majority of women and able to pass their genes, many of our male ancestors that once existed never were opportuned to pass their genes because they weren't as strong as their other male counterparts.

3. That now leads us to why women hate/dislike nice guys? Because nice guys always don't want to hurt these feminine angels; women are fragile, so going against them hard and hurting their feelings is too mean, hence, they always apologize so that she won't feel hurt and the conduit of sexual intercourse will not block. Women are like that because they were structured to seek dominant males for their protection and that of their offsprings, and a man apologizing every seconds, now and then, signifies low testosterone level.

4. Even in politics, that is on a macro scale, corrupt politicians don't apologize to the masses whether in office or out of office. It is a game of power; power doesn't care about morality, however, that doesn't mean everything must be run to the drain. But take note, once these politicians begin to apologize, even the weakest among the masses will feel more better than them and together the mobs will come hitting hard on them. Simply put: people respect individuals that are unapologetic, do what they want to do and don't give a hoot about what others feel. This may not be the right way of living or morally acceptable, but it is what it is. And this doesn't justify tyranny and lack of empathy.

5. There might be similarities between male and female but it is their differences that truly sets these species apart. And as a result of these differences, a man will apologize differently from the way a woman will apologize.

A. Unapologetic and confident men do it by acting cocky and funny or playfully without acting like a whim because ego must be protected; not considering ego at all, he loses his dominance and alter himself into a doormat.

B. On the other hand, female will apologize like a child either by crying, begging, kneeling down or all of the above. Why? Because they depend on the dominance of the male, it signifies submissiveness on their part as men don't need women who are on the same level with them in hardness and aggressiveness. And these women are the first to always get the upper side of men because men are lured easily by femininity---fake or real.

C. When a woman apologize to a man it is like a child looking up to his mother, full of beauty and innocence. And mothers will not act as women as to men but as men when apologizing to their kids. This is all about heirarchy and differences amongst men, women and children.

6. Mr Tonnyray, what you are not really comfortable about the REDPILL is its generalizations, were you stick to the exceptions. However, the exceptions doesn't cancel the rule. What happens on a large scale in different demography is what counts; and as they say "majority always win the vote".

Thanks

Alright, this is: DAY 34, REDPILL 2022

PS: RikudoSennin, food is ready.

Gracias LEGEND! Apologies for replying the email late.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ketapu:

My reply

I'm not satisfied with your response as you didn't dealt with each line but one.

This is Rollo Tomassi saying "let girls come to you". What is your take on it?

And what's also your take on genuine desire from women? And is genuine desire based on trial and error---numbers method?

Thanks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Gracias LEGEND! Apologies for replying the email late.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
: If she cheats on you when you've been loyal, then fvck her sister or best friend or roommate or colleague or her rival.

Thank me later.

Don't confront her that she cheated on you. Keep evidence.

When she finds out you bleeped her best friend, allow her act all self-righteous before you drop the bombshell.

cool

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I'm not satisfied with your response as you didn't dealt with each line but one.

This is Rollo Tomassi saying "let girls come to you". What is your take on it?

And what's also your take on genuine desire from women? And is genuine desire based on trial and error---numbers method?

Thanks.
Bro you see that line, pursue and retreat....
Push and pull.

That's where the trap(problem) lies.
That particular line is dedicated to those that can't control themselves.

Because konji is such a beast and doing a wonderful job telling the guy(chaser) "you must smash that pussy by all means". He'll end up doing way more than he'll ever imagine just to get that pussy.

That's why discipline plays such a critical role,what better way to test how disciplined you are than the chosen principle.

Like the other guy said, he'll do what works for him and he's comfortable with.
This is how you'll differentiate those that have swallowed the pills and those that are still struggling to accept what is and will always be the truth.

Truth is, it's hard asf to push and pull, pursue and retreat especially when you're already imagining things grin
Their justification is that they approach many women,of which just few will reciprocate and they'll end up simping just to hit.

If that's not pedestalizing a pussy,i don't know what is.

Stop making pussy a priority!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
He is a poor fool who has listened too literally to the women who lie that what they want from men is adoration and understanding

#TRP

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maurizio Gucci for don swallow some red pills. embarassed embarassed embarassed

If you want to see some of the downsides of being chosen: abeg go watch House of Gucci. embarassed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m), Thugnificent(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.