Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833414 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Don’t be this guy.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Whether chosen or cold approach, at least no one can deny their accompanied pros and cons. However, what I'm really interested in your posts is the bolded. And on that, I disagree!

If people should do what makes them feel comfortable and best suits them, then there is no thing as "truth". Even the REDPILL in that same line of thought is not even true. There will be no term as "simps" because simping is comfortable with them regardless of how minimum or maximum they do it. Entitlement mentality, female grandiosity, feminism are very comfortable with the modern women in their numbers because it suits them best and more preferable amidst other theories.

Definitely, not everyone will stay under one canopy because of genetic and cultural differences but that doesn't means that because one should be comfortable with whatever lie he chooses that truth doesn't exists or should go into oblivion.
Truth is bitter for a reason. And what appears truer among other theories is the truth and that humans must become comfortable with by putting their sentiments aside---extremely difficult though because lies are comfortable and truth is disastrous.

Thanks.

Well said, you made good points but you failed to highlight what the actual truth is regarding this matter in the redpill lens. Let’s bury this once and for all. Some coaches advise you to cold approach women and some do not. So Cave, what is the redpill truth as this matter is concerned. Is only ‘chosen’ the redpill truth or redpill also endorses the ‘cold approach’ method? Kindly back it up with proofs so everyone can simply learn and swallow the truth either sweet or bitter. We are all here to learn in the redpill way anyway, and this page is strictly redpill for a reason.
What is the redpill truth about this whole matter CaveAdullam??

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
On the topic of Chosen which is being discussed recently on this thread, the scariest and darkest side of being chosen by a woman is how women tolerate the worst from men they want, how they continue to justify their behaviors, and how the fact that they chose these men cloud their judgement because of their emotions for them.

Reminds me of that woman who got battered by her fiancé and who still announced that she was going to marry him. Her excuse?? I CHOSE HIM. I FELT THAT.

And also about that Jamaican woman who got badly beaten by her boyfriend but still decided not to press charges. Her excuse?? PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY WERE IN LOVE. Crazy stuff.

IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF BEING CHOSEN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE WILL.

SAY NO TO COLD APPROACHING

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2020/03/20/news/regional/jamaica/jamaican-woman-in-video-being-beaten-by-lover-says-she-will-not-press-charges/amp/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Maurizio Gucci for don swallow some red pills. embarassed embarassed embarassed

If you want to see some of the downsides of being chosen: abeg go watch House of Gucci. embarassed

I posted about this movie last year too when i saw it. The gucci heir was a pathetic simp

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
On the issue of apologies, (yes this is directed strictly to those with the intention of getting married and building a home), if you genuinely offend your wife (or even your child) and you realize it, do not be too cocky to apologize. I'll cite a personal story.

As a child (primary 5 or 6) our house-help was washing the gutters outside (within the compound). She then asked me to open the kitchen tap so the water current could help with the job which I did. My Dad (now of blessed memory) walked into the kitchen, saw the water "wasting" and roared for who left it running. I quickly rushed to tell him but before I could fully explain why, I got a knock on my head that almost had my brains spilling out from my ears shocked It took the house-help herself to quickly shout from where she was that she asked me to. All the while I was still dazed wondering what hit me or who summoned Sango the god of thunder. Immediately my Dad knew, he simply walked off. It was days later while my mom was routinely checking my hair for lice (it was a constant war she fought while were kids grin ) that she discovered the scar and asked me how it happened and I explained. She simply hugged me from behind and apologized for the incident. The point here is that that incident marked a downward spiral in my relationship with my Dad. A barrier was erected immediately that took decades to pull down. It was a very impressionable age, and even the excuse that African men do not apologize did absolutely nothing to assuage anything, maybe even exacerbated the building resentment.
So please by all means use wisdom in this regard. When you are wrong, there is nothing wrong in sincerely owning up to it.
It can prevent many years of unnecessary wounds, scars and hurt.

My humble take.

Mtchewwee

Your useless example is not related to the issue of men apologizing to their wives....

Oga stop trying to be relevant in this thread.

I hope you have a life aside the lies you tell here.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kellzzyy:

I agree with this.
The problem is with men who are overly apologetic (to their spouses).
Apologise once and leave it at that. Don't go all grovelling and kneeling and saying sorry over and over. That's just messed up. It makes you appear really weak.
Also, sometimes you could indirectly apologise for minor wrongs towards your spouse, you could show remorse in actions or some other way.
The point is, it is bad when a man is always eager to apologise to his spouse, always eager to make peace. Its a display of weakness.

I still remember the words of Ronald Reagan, the 40th US president: "Si vis pacem, para bellum". This means, "If you want peace, prepare for war".

It's wrong to apologise to a woman... If you do something wrong and you find out that you're wrong... You don't have to be remorseful..

Buy her chocolates (If she loves them) and call her your baby girl while patting her head on your chest

Or give her a full body massage and ask her how she feels afterwards.

Women are not looking for "I'm sorry" they're looking to feel great.... Do your apology. Never say it...

A woman will remember a great massage or expensive, rare chocolates rather than "I'm sorry".

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Says much about an “Independent lady” cheesy.. At least this one is honest about her hypergamy this time, they’re always looking for a beta provider to use or settle with, a low value uncouth ex Instagram twerker at that, oh well there are betas to cover her tab. They’re only humble when the wall approaches and the targeted men fail to commit.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I'm not satisfied with your response as you didn't dealt with each line but one.

This is Rollo Tomassi saying "let girls come to you". What is your take on it?

And what's also your take on genuine desire from women? And is genuine desire based on trial and error---numbers method?

Thanks.

My reply

I think I've explained in my reply where I differentiated between wanting and needing a lady.

If you are already a high value man, for example, you are already a popular celebrity, you are very rich and everyone knows it or can see it, or you already hold a significant position in the society, definitely, you don't need to do much work in getting women. A lot of women will come to you, both the good and the bad. It is left to you to different.

If you don't belong to any of the categories of guys I listed above, you have works to do if you want to have different options for females.

Rollo that said "let girls come to you" was also the one that further wrote "if you do pursue, do so in a calculated way."

In essence, as you are letting girls come to you (waiting for green lights), you too can also approach the girls you like (cold approaching). I'm in support of both.

Why are you focusing on one part of the advice and neglecting the other part that supports going for the ladies you like IN A CALCULATED WAY?

Can you also explain what he meant by "if you do pursue, do so in a carefully calculated way: pursue and retreat, pull and push"

I have definitely showed in my comments that even though I cold approach, I use the tactics of "pursue and retreat, pull and push."

That tactics work well on ladies that pretend they don't like you.

For those ladies, show them you want them by wooing and telling them your mind (i.e pull). If they start pretending, leave them alone (i.e push).

I know at least 4 ladies who contacted me between 6 months and 1 year after I PUSHED them out of my life when they started playing games with me. Even though I blocked them on all channels of communication, these ladies still used a different phone number to contact me months later after they noticed I'm not ready to unblock them.

That is an example of pulling and pushing.

I also explained yesterday that Rollo exposed the feminine imperative to give the power to choose to only women. That feminine imperative don't want you to have the ability to choose.
They don't want you to have options. A man without option is a powerless man in the sexual market place.

Waiting for only greenlights is perfect for limiting your options. You are enabling women to be the only choosers in the sexual market place.

When you are only waiting for green lights before you approach a lady, you are unconsciously supporting that feminine imperative.

Let me ask you: How many ladies give you green lights per day, week, month or even year? How many of those green lights have you approached?

The major reason I eventually took the green lights argument seriously was because most guys here saying wait for green lights ARE JUST TOO AFRAID TO COLD APPROACH. THEY ARE JUST HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN OF WAITING FOR GREEN LIGHTS.

If you see a lady you like and she is not giving any green lights, approach her to see how things go. Don't be afraid to take your chance.

In his book, Rollo also advice to spin plates before you finally commit. Spinning plates means having different options of females.

Please, go to page 86 of his book, The Rational Male. He explained "the plate theory" there.

I don't see how you will have different plates if you are not putting in the efforts yourself.

So, yeah.
Let girls come to you (waiting for green light)
You too should go to girls you like (cold approach).
Don't use "waiting for green light" to cover up your fear to cold approach.

Don't let women be the only choosers in the sexual market place. You too should have the ability to choose.

Lastly, concerning genuine desire. Rollo also wrote in his book that: Genuine desire is non-negotiable.

When a lady has genuine desire for you, she will make everything easy for you. Whether you cold approach or you approach after green light, a lady that has genuine desire for you will let you know as soon as possible that she share similar interests with you.

If she gives you green lights and you approach and woo her, she will accept without any issue.

If you cold approach a lady and you tell her your mind, the lady will let you know immediately that she also shares similar interest with you.

I have met both type of ladies and I still connects with them till today.

And what do you mean by trial and error? I see what you're trying to do. You guys are quite funny in trying to disprove cold approaching.

Is approaching a lady after she gave you greenlight not trial and error? Or have you not heard about guys who got rejected after they saw the so-called greenlights? I've read several times on this thread where guys got rejected after they saw the green lights.

You definitely can't change my mind concerning cold approaching. Stop trying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
SarcasticWords:

Skepticus, When I saw the Mason Greenwood news and listened to the audio were he said "cus if I asked you nicely, you won't agree" your post quoted above just appeared in my head. Nice one bro.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
I'm still of the opinion people simply enjoy complicating life for themselves. What's with pulling out your hair because someone decides to walk up to a chick that catches his fancy and establish rapport? I would've thought our preoccupation will be more about how you handle the females in your life however they found their way in. A girl that divulged her details to 2 cold approachers out of say 15 in a week, has she exhibited any "choosing"?
The ones gotten through "greenlights" and "choosing" are they immune from the wily nature and shenanigans of women? Does it confer unicorn status on them? Are they virgins? They don't cheat? They don't shit-test? She's not the same girl that gives out her number to another (strange) guy that offers a lift? grin
I honestly am still at a loss why this is still such an issue and where we're going with it. grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
I'm still of the opinion people simply enjoy complicating life for themselves. What's with pulling out your hair because someone decides to walk up to a chick that catches his fancy and establish rapport? I would've thought our preoccupation will be more about how you handle the females in your life however they found their way in. A girl that divulged her details to 2 cold approachers out of say 15 in a week, has she exhibited any "choosing"?
The ones gotten through "greenlights" and "choosing" are they immune from the wily nature and shenanigans of women? Does it confer unicorn status on them? Are they virgins? They don't cheat? They don't shit-test? She's not the same girl that gives out her number to another (strange) guy that offers a lift? grin
I honestly am still at a loss why this is still such an issue and where we're going with it. grin

Not all girls that choose you have genuine desire in you, speaking from experience. Some are fake, that’s why I always say women are the master gamers/redpillers, they’re miles ahead in this games. I’ve had an experience from a girl that kept giving me green light and later on sent her friend to tell me that she likes me and wouldn’t mind being my girl, my worst regret was letting her in. This girl claimed to be an independent girl doing a government job but I had the shock of my life when I realized this girl only wanted me for material gains, she was gauging my net worth all through and I realized she only wanted me to fund her lifestyle within the space of 2 days after knowing her. She went cold on me immediately when she realized I’m not the type she could use or I probably didn’t possess the luxuries she desired then, we ended up ghosting each other. That was a tough lesson to learn, I question every little move a girl make towards me now, I must know her true intentions before letting her in even if she chooses me, the rabbit hole is really deep and we are all here to learn. However I still prefer to be chosen than cold approaching, I have nothing against both.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Not all girls that choose you have genuine desire in you, speaking from experience. I’ve had an experience from a girl that kept giving me green light and later on sent her friend to tell me that she likes me and would like to be my girl, my worst regret is letting her in. This girl claimed to be an independent girl doing a government job but I had the shock of my life when I realized this girl only wanted me for material gains, she was gauging my net worth all through and I realized she only wanted me to fund her lifestyle within the space of 2 days after knowing her. That was a tough lesson to learn, I question every little move a girl make towards me now, I must know her true intentions before letting her in even if she chooses me, the rabbit hole is really deep and we are all here to learn. However I still prefer to be chosen than cold approaching, I have nothing against both.
I am not taking any sides neither will I condemn anyone, but here is a simple take to ease a burden for those that wanna do what please them: whether you are cold approaching or hot approaching, once a girl is not giving you what you what or she is giving you tough time, discard her. Females can fake green light and they can give you their numbers with another intention in mind; they are not as dumb as some think. Not to worry as you will know a woman should be left alone if she is not giving you an easy time or responding to you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
Whether you are cold approaching or hot approaching, once a girl is not giving you what you what or she is giving you tough time, discard her. Females can fake green light and they can give you their numbers with another intention in min. Not to worry as you will know a woman should be left alone if she is not giving you an easy time or responding to you.

@bolded is simply what I meant and every guys should take note and not think every girl that chooses you have genuine desire for you, guys shouldn’t sleep on that. The rabbit hole is really deep, so we keep learning.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2022
machote:
On the topic of Chosen which is being discussed recently on this thread, the scariest and darkest side of being chosen by a woman is how women tolerate the worst from men they want, how they continue to justify their behaviors, and how the fact that they chose these men cloud their judgement because of their emotions for them
It's sad when obviously damaged women become our standard and parameters for analyzing intersexual dynamics. Are these women showcased here normal now in your opinion? Do they represent the generality? How prevalent is Stockholm's syndrome in our society? I doubt I have any female relations or friends that will condone abuse even if they genuinely chose the man.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
@bolded is simply what I meant and every guys should take note and not think every girl that chooses you have genuine desire for you, guys shouldn’t sleep on that. The rabbit hole is really deep, so we keep learning.
Of course. I and DEMZÈE have said something similar.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
Of course. I and DEMZÈE have said something similar.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
It's sad when obviously damaged women become our standard and parameters for analyzing intersexual dynamics. Are these women showcased here normal now in your opinion? Do they represent the generality? How prevalent is Stockholm's syndrome in our society? I doubt I have any female relations or friends that will condone abuse even if they genuinely chose the man.

Dude, just rest it. Except, you are dyslexic (cannot read), have poor self-esteem/psychological issues, it should be clear to you and other level-headed thinking folks that this thread is not for you and others who think like you.

As it is now, you are almost being a nuisance on the thread. Create a thread of your own and go start up your blue-pilled "common sense" there. Other like minds will join you to discuss whatever ideas you have on your mind. I'm glad that you claimed it, several times, not to be red pilled nor being aligned with it.

OR

Since you crave the attention and may still want to be here for that purpose, I'll advice you to continue stick to your "motivational quotes" which is okay for folks that are yet to find their feet in life or "gbam" those quotes you agree with, rather than argue on points you know nothing of (concerning the red pill) and making a fool of yourself.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 1:16am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
Remember women usually start chasing you before you even know them....
You are very right, the latest girl i got via chosen, was stalking me on Facebook long before I even said the first word to her and she knew a lot about me before I even got to know her name.
Although it took me long to see her greenlights, cause she was very subtle about it. She seems to be very concerned about not appearing cheap.
After picking up her signals, I approached her gave her my number, she called that same evening, we got talking, everything was smooth and she was very responsive to all my advances.
When we got talking, she started exposing how long she has been tracking me, it's almost diabolical cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Benee1000:
The definition of Prostitution is not limited by the number of clients or the form in which she gets her payment from her clients (cash or kind).
As long as there's exchange of sex for resources, she's a prostitute.
Prostitution is also a mindset.
And as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.
If your woman, girlfriend or wife believes she deserves your resources because you both have sex, or she believes sex is something that a woman gives to someone and should be rewarded for it, she's a prostitute at heart.
You're just the only customer she has in mind.
Stop spending on your wife or girlfriend for sometime, and observe her. if she starts resisting sex?
Let me stop here... grin

100% facts, bro.

Let me continue where you stopped:

This is the HOE/WHÓRE Test (credit to Paul Proteus):

If your getting sex from a lady you are with, is tied to providing her with money, and other material goods, or services, you are dating a HOE/WHÓRE. To confirm the test, remove the money, material goods or services you provide, and if she constantly withdraw this sex (even with made-up excuses), accept it as a bitter-to-swallow but legitimate fact that you are dating a HOE/WHÓRE.

Guys may console themselves that this doesn't apply to the girls that they are with, as they didn't pick her up for one night stands/hook ups at brothels, hotels, clubs, whoring hook up apps (like Tinder, Badoo, Codedruns, Instamessage etc). I'm not talking about those. These are mostly HONEST WHÓRES.

The ones I'm talking about are the DISHONEST WHÓRES that men "package" as serious girlfriends, fiancées and even legally-married wives.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Not all girls that choose you have genuine desire in you, speaking from experience. Some are fake, that’s why I always say women are the master gamers/redpillers, they’re miles ahead in this games. I’ve had an experience from a girl that kept giving me green light and later on sent her friend to tell me that she likes me and wouldn’t mind being my girl, my worst regret was letting her in. This girl claimed to be an independent girl doing a government job but I had the shock of my life when I realized this girl only wanted me for material gains, she was gauging my net worth all through and I realized she only wanted me to fund her lifestyle within the space of 2 days after knowing her. She went cold on me immediately when she realized I’m not the type she could use or I probably didn’t possess the luxuries she desired then, we ended up ghosting each other. That was a tough lesson to learn, I question every little move a girl make towards me now, I must know her true intentions before letting her in even if she chooses me, the rabbit hole is really deep and we are all here to learn. However I still prefer to be chosen than cold approaching, I have nothing against both.
because they choose you doesn't mean you should let your guard down na,haba grin.

The "game" is always on, never on pause.

The whole point of this cold and chosen is concerning "first contact". we should not undermine it because this is where the power dynamic is being determined.

You chase her, she's the prize ....hence she's the one with all the cards.

She chases you aka gives you green light..... you fairly hold all the cards which would be determined when she shit test you.

From that rollo post, you can see it is conditional "if you have to",like it's not advisable but because konji is a bastard,a man will always be a man grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 2:08am On Feb 04, 2022

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
Cold approaching ladies doesn’t make you beta, some ladies even admire the confidence that comes with that. She’s either in for you or not. Everyone should do what they are comfortable with as we can’t always agree on the same things. I’m personally cool with both ‘chosen’ and ‘cold approach done moderately and strategically’. There are different theories out there, choose what suits you.
"ladies admire the confidence",, - - - - no one can deny this. Just like women are impressed with dazzling pickup lines. But converting all that to actual sex is another story. Cause the pussy still remains dry cause you're not her type. A fat short guy can cold approach all day along with all the confidence of a Sparta,, but if the women he's approaching don't like fat short men all that will be for nothing. A light skin fella can be confident, but if he's dealing with women who want dark skin fellas, his confidence will be for nothing. Women like confidence, but from the men they want. If they don't want you,, confidence won't create the genuine desire.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

yes sir,,, not all Choosing by a woman is from genuine desire. True.

An important reason why being Chosen is best method of getting a girl (without reference to genuine desire) is that whether her desire is true or fake, you as a man ARE NEVER INVESTED. That's the whole point. This means you're not pressed to impress her by doing romantic (costly) stuff and all those over-the-top shenanigans guys do to get a girl to like them. And she won't mind pulling her own weight cause she came to you first. When you're not invested you easily maintain frame and stay cold.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Latest on the greenwood saga. .
Man. Utd currently offering free swap for those with his jersey, Fifa removes him from game...
Two key reasons why i'm actively following this case;
1) if mason is found innocent( of which i think he is), there would be a massive shift as regards attention given to sexual abuse before investigations are done... Benjamin mendy, Ryan gigs are all being treated shamefully even when investigations aren't done.
2) if he's found guilty, it's a big W for those western men ( especially athlete's) as regards their dealings with women... Question is, are they ready to learn now or after they retire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Guys, be careful of subtle joking threats by your girl/woman, it can happen and her response will be. I didn't mean to do it.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

Dude, just rest it. Except, you are dyslexic (cannot read), have poor self-esteem/psychological issues, it should be clear to you and other level-headed thinking folks that this thread is not for you and others who think like you.

As it is now, you are almost being a nuisance on the thread. Create a thread of your own and go start up your blue-pilled "common sense" there. Other like minds will join you to discuss whatever ideas you have on your mind. I'm glad that you claimed it, several times, not to be red pilled nor being aligned with it.

OR

Since you crave the attention and may still want to be here for that purpose, I'll advice you to continue stick to your "motivational quotes" which is okay for folks that are yet to find their feet in life or "gbam" those quotes you agree with, rather than argue on points you know nothing of (concerning the red pill) and making a fool of yourself.

@the bolded might actually be the case. Dude doesn't want to comform to the tenets of redpill and still won't leave.

The issue he had with smartb0y where he wrongly accused him of what he didn't do while refusing to provide proof of his claim says it all about the kind of the person he is in real life. Someone that's ready to go all out to tarnish people's image just so he can have the last laugh. Best to avoid

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Emmynator:

You are very right, the latest girl i got via chosen, was stalking me on Facebook long before I even said the first word to her and she knew a lot about me before I even got to know her name.
Although it took me long to see her greenlights, cause she was very subtle about it. She seems to be very concerned about not appearing cheap.
After picking up her signals, I approached her gave her my number, she called that same evening, we got talking, everything was smooth and she was very responsive to all my advances.
When we got talking, she started exposing how long she has been tracking me, it's almost diabolical cheesy
Lol it can be quite scary to note. But it happens all the time. It's funny cause that's what as guys we also tend to do when we chase!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

@the bolded might actually be the case. Dude doesn't want to comform to the tenets of redpill and still won't leave.

The issue he had with smartb0y where he wrongly accused him of what he didn't do while refusing to provide proof of his claim says it all about the kind of the person he is in real life. Someone that's ready to go all out to tarnish people's image just so he can have the last laugh. Best to avoid
Alaye, exactly i have certified him as a troll, even his motivational quotes is sham, a facade, a sheep's clothing in a wolf character. I pass most of his comments because they are bluepill and useless to promising and native redpillers.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Lightway:

Mtchewwee

Your useless example is not related to the issue of men apologizing to their wives....

Oga stop trying to be relevant in this thread.

I hope you have a life aside the lies you tell here.
Factos

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
yes sir,,, not all Choosing by a woman is from genuine desire. True.

An important reason why being Chosen is best method of getting a girl (without reference to genuine desire) is that whether her desire is true or fake, you as a man ARE NEVER INVESTED. That's the whole point. This means you're not pressed to impress her by doing romantic (costly) stuff and all those over-the-top shenanigans guys do to get a girl to like them. And she won't mind pulling her own weight cause she came to you first. When you're not invested you easily maintain frame and stay cold.

True. Good point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Well said, you made good points but you failed to highlight what the actual truth is regarding this matter in the redpill lens. Let’s bury this once and for all. Some coaches advise you to cold approach women and some do not. So Cave, what is the redpill truth as this matter is concerned. Is only ‘chosen’ the redpill truth or redpill also endorses the ‘cold approach’ method? Kindly back it up with proofs so everyone can simply learn and swallow the truth either sweet or bitter. We are all here to learn in the redpill way anyway, and this page is strictly redpill for a reason.
What is the redpill truth about this whole matter CaveAdullam??
yes some coaches advise on cold approaching. As Alpha Male Strategies on that video. Go watch that video and it won't be the numbers game of approaching 40 girls a week. It will always be that one or two special cases.... And the last 5 minutes of that AMS video you screenshoted he actually says something to the effect that "nothing one says or do can make a woman's pussy wet if it's not wet already".

At the end of the day his instruction was to look for genuine desire even when cold approaching. I was interested in that video cause I know AMS is about being chosen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Rubbish talk from Reno.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.