Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833379 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
I didn't think of it the way you have put it,,, but it also works. Yes,, people with money do take care of themselves and actually live longer on average. What you're saying fits, It's just that I was looking at natural beauty as in good genes and all.
Yeah I was thinking lack of money makes some people look ugly grin

Money brings out that glow

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
7 signs you're a nice guy or a simp

#1. You Don't Set Boundaries
#2. You're Entitled
#3. Stop Focusing On Other People
#4. Stop Apologizing For Everything
#5. You Over Invest
#6. Avoiding Eye Contact
#7. You Worry If People Like You

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
Smh...
He better go and do DNA test on those kids grin

I won't be surprised if he doesn't, after all he trust her cry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
And speaking of women and boundaries…

Women will never stop testing men that they’re romantically involved with, it’s just part of being a woman, it’s in their nature.

It's something they can’t really help, and most of the time they’re not even conscious of the fact that they’re doing it.

So it’s up to you, the man, to start understanding this, and learn what you need to do, if your goal is not to let her start losing attraction, and respect for you, and possibly leave you as a result.

So what do you need to do if you want to make sure you pass her tests?

Well, just learn to always have your own opinions on the variety of topics that she may bring up, just to try to test you.

And don’t feel that you need to agree with her all the time just to please her.

Also, try to stay congruent to who you truly are, and never try to be someone you’re clearly not, just so she’ll like you.

Set boundaries for yourself, and don’t let any woman violate them...

because what any quality woman is truly looking for is a man who possesses values, morals, and has strong beliefs that he doesn’t waver from just to make a woman happy.

Cheers!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Be guided. Always try to know their true intentions. Never simp.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:

He better go and do DNA test on those kids grin

I won't be surprised if he doesn't, after all he trust her cry

I doubt he’ll do that, he’s busy loving his olosho wifey. His eyes will still be cleared soon grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
You already know

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:
Yeah I was thinking lack of money makes some people look ugly grin
Money brings out that glow
reminds me of these memes

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

I doubt he’ll do that, he’s busy loving his olosho wifey. His eyes will still be cleared soon grin
It's unfortunate we won't know cuz he'll be too ashamed to post it grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:

It's unfortunate we won't know cuz he'll be too ashamed to post it grin

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

I highly doubt the emboldened, though, I understand your point, as the present sociocultural narrative portray female humans as being cuter than male humans. Michael J Ryan, in his book, A Taste for Beauty:The Evolution of Attraction described the Female Choice: where in certain animal species, the females selected for beauty. Same have been observed in humans and our ape cousins: Bonobo Monkeys and Western Gorillas where females selected (or chose) male species for their beauty. Factors like the ability to acquire resources, or aggression to acquire territory wasn't ruled out though.

According to Steve Stewart Williams in his book: The Ape that understood the universe, he said that "each of the human specie evolved to develop traits that were preferred by the other"(emphasis added). That is, if women are more beautiful than men, it is because men preferred beauty in women. And if men are stronger and more muscular than women, it is because women preferred strength in men. Beauty signifies good health and quality offsprings while strength signifies protection of these children.

I agree with Ubunja on females more beautiful than the male species, and I say this from physical observation and online observation---this also supports the evolutionary claims written by Steve Stewart. But I have also observed that the human males are getting beautiful too, and I guess parents especially men are doing a great deal since the year 2000 in selecting beautiful women to mate with.

Thanks.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Everyone sees that ASAP is the feminine one between him and Rihanna lmfao!!!!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
"ladies admire the confidence",, - - - - no one can deny this. Just like women are impressed with dazzling pickup lines. But converting all that to actual sex is another story. Cause the pussy still remains dry cause you're not her type. A fat short guy can cold approach all day along with all the confidence of a Sparta,, but if the women he's approaching don't like fat short men all that will be for nothing. A light skin fella can be confident, but if he's dealing with women who want dark skin fellas, his confidence will be for nothing. Women like confidence, but from the men they want. If they don't want you,, confidence won't create the genuine desire.
Facts. Blowing their minds doesn’t always equal to blowing their backs out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

According to Steve Stewart Williams in his book: The Ape that understood the universe, he said that "each of the human specie evolved to develop traits that were preferred by the other"(emphasis added). That is, if women are more beautiful than men, it is because men preferred beauty in women. And if men are stronger and more muscular than women, it is because women preferred strength in men. Beauty signifies good health and quality offsprings while strength signifies protection of these children.

I agree with Ubunja on females more beautiful than the male species, and I say this from physical observation and online observation---this also supports the evolutionary claims written by Steve Stewart. But I have also observed that the human males are getting beautiful too, and I guess parents especially men are doing a great deal since the year 2000 in selecting beautiful women to mate with.

Thanks.
@bolded,, human males becoming cuter lately is actually because of what you mention in your first paragraph: "That is, if women are more beautiful than men, it is because men preferred beauty in women",

take your statement and run it backwards,
"That is, if MEN are more beautiful than WOMEN, it is because WOMEN preferred beauty in MEN".

Male beauty is finally manifesting because for the first time WOMEN are getting the power to CHOOSE the men they want,,, thanks to female empowerment humans are gradually going back to the jungle blueprint. Women more and more are making looks a priority because they're now becoming financially independent and they don't have to tolerate ugly men with money.

The more women get their choosing power the more males will become attractive and women become (a little bit less) attractive.

What do you think?

Anyways,, I spoke on this in this 2018 miseducation: "men almost became more beautiful than women" :
https://www.nairaland.com/4350799/ubunjas-miseducation-men-almost-became

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Dude, your monicker’s suppose to be Alaye not Aaron grin
Alaye, don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Dude, your monicker’s suppose to be Alaye not Aaron grin
Alaye, don't me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GuyWise101(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Being chosen is bae cheesy cheesy

She gave me green light. On 28dec 2021.

I approached her and wanted to give her my number, she started forming telling me she doesn't have phone, after some talks she obliged and as I was not living in Nigeria I told her to call me on 07 january 2022 because that was the date my line will be available.

Later got a Nigerian sim card and got her number so we started conversing, I used the alpha line and never appeared desperate, didn't do much talk in telling her my mind and she accepted, she also do call me and all those love messages from time to time.

Told her for us to hang out but she refused citing we just knew each other and the relationship was still new.

So after I have gone back to my base which is not in Nigeria, she started acting up like she no longer calls and when I chat it will take her like 3mins to reply.

I noticed that she may dump me which is the most scary thing for me (I hate a girl dumping me) cheesy so I stopped calling her, she too forming a big girl didn't call either and I said instead of me to call her first then it is better we end the relationship. cool cool

She do come online and refused to chat first, I ignored her to too.

The fourth day I uploaded a pic she liked it but didn't drop a comment, I ignored her again.

Yesterday she chated me and said that I am not caring and all that nagging, I refused to accept her word and told her "if you can wait this long and didn't care to call and even come online and refused to chat me up then I think you're not so interested in the relationship."

I made her feel guity and she started apologizing, the chat was so interested yesterday unlike before and this morning I woke up with her call around 6:am grin grin grin

I told my heart that she doesn't know she is dealing with a nairalander grin cheesy grin

Never appear desperate.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aswear bro... Love songs especially naija songs filled with emotions shii...
Its so detrimental to listen to those songs...

It kicks up shii emotions in me!
Alaye, is not a lie though, even when i listen to such songs sometimes it makes me weak. Have you ever wonder why love songs make women weak especially guys that use it in the bedroom to sex girls, it weakens the body and senses.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye, don't mind me.

OK Alaye

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
smiley
Many simps who presume their girlfriends are NAWALT will be so fuçked up, distraught, and grieved if they check their girlfriend's phones.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
sinfultrust:
Is the zodiac sign real or another shit show
I would have called it a pseudoscientific swindle, like the concept of IQ, but there is nothing scientific about it. Funny thing is that they use date to arrive at signs, lmaoooo, i have a friend whom i share birthday with, we are like fire and ice, our personality is so different, but if we were both believers in zodiac signs, we will still claim to have the same sign, why you may wonder, this happens for the following reasons. (you may think there are contradictory, but we do hold many contradictory beliefs as humans).

1. People are more alike than they think (i.e an attribute of one zodiac sign, maybe common in majority of people).
2. What people believe about themselves, or what they would like to believe, doesn’t vary much from person to person. (some of the attributes of a particular zodiac signs, feel nice to have, so people want to attach to it).
3. Each person is convinced that he or she is unique (i think this is one of the main selling points of zodiacs signs, the feel good idea that the constellations have an effect over you, it makes you feel unique and special).
4. People are very bad judges of personal behavior/characters (one of the main reason people are ignorant of their bad behaviors, and think themselves better than average. There's something called better than average syndrome, people think themselves better lovers or friends, more honest etc than they truly are, that's why it hurts when that bubble is busted).

Betting on these three things, the soothsayer makes a gamble that usually pays off. Because one can speak in generalities that apply to just about anyone, and because nobody thinks that there is anything “general” about them, one doesn’t require any magic powers to give a reading that feels detailed, precise, and true to the willing recipient.

Forget people saying they believe it, it is shit.

Temperaments is a sham, but it qualifies as a pseudoscientific swindle, because it criteria for qualification is not based on something as fickle and random as date of birth. If one can be 25% of each 4 temperaments, then there is no point of it, except to put behaviors into groups, since some behaviors are more likely to appear in a person that already have one of them, that's just it. So someone saying "I am sanguine, that's how we are" is just looking for an excuse to be where he or she is.

This is not exactly in line with the purpose of the thread, so i should have kept it short, but it is what it is, maybe we can learn somethings from it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
Many simps who presume their girlfriends are NAWALT would be so fuçked up, distraught, and grieved if they check their girlfriend's phones.

It would be so messy.. They’re all gonna learn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Tonnyray:
See where the confusion is? My last relationship is almost 4 years ago. If I want a relationship that's when what these sermons by "redpillers" will apply to me. Mating calls and green lights in my everyday sphere of operation are the norm, but all I want are fvck buddies. So I don't complicate my life by responding to mating calls of neighbors or colleagues at work. I have a separate phone and truecaller ID exclusively for fvckmates and potential fvckmates. It's a totally parallel life. And a fvckmate that wants to "graduate" to gf status gets eliminated ASAP.
When I'm done with this "hoeing" phase of mine, then I'll look the way of my "perfect" spec in church maybe.
This sh!t is simpler than what people are actually making it out to be.

A lot of people are mistaking cold approach with simping. Can't really say I blame them because most of the guys that use the cold approach tactics,end up simping most of the time just to prove their worth.

That being said, not all that use the cold approach tactics will simp. I have personally seen hardcore Redpiller that use cold approach and have never lost their frame.

At the end, it all depends on what we're use too.

Personally, I don't do cold approach. My success rate with Hot Approach has given me enough conviction and evidence to view cold approach as an unnecessary waste time....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Junnior:
For instance, you go to a party where you hardly know anyone but your friend who invited you. During the party, your friend goes away to chill with his babe, leaving you all by yourself. Meanwhile, you've sighted a number of hot bannies in the party. What will you do?
Will you sit there all by yourself waiting to be chosen? Chances are, if you're not with someone, you will be avoided.
You will have to simply socialize by cold approaching one of those bannies first. From there, if you're cool, other chics will start noticing you and start giving you signals which will then lead to hot approach.

So, you see? Men should find a way to balance doing both cold and hot approach.

PS: in order not to get burnt, cold approach should not be taken seriously.

Being alone in a club or party is actually not the problem/issue. The issue is your Frame.

Having the Right Frame A.k.a Aura will make everyone in that club/party fooling themselves just to get your attention.

The introverted Alpha A.k.a sigma have a higher success rate with women and people in general being a lone wolf than the extroverted Alphas.

So being Alone in a club/party is not the issue. Your Frame is.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
reminds me of these memes

Make up and photo filter.

Pimples, spots and more are there in real life

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
posty56:

zodiac sign is one of the biggest delusion I have seen in the 21 first century, how does a star tell you how your personality is? WTF, and na women fr West they carry am for head pass.

Personally I start to believe zodiac signs recently,as I observed similar traits in people with my star signs, it might not be 100 percent tho, but the coincidence and the accuracy makes me wow.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Junnior:
How do women cold approach?

Guy A does cold approach. Guy B waits for a chance at Hot Approach.

You seriously think, in a year, Guy B would have more body counts than Guy A?

Hot Approach is not meant for everyone. It is meant for those that understands what it means to be the price and actually have the mental, emotional, physical and financial maturity to back it up.

Only a few percentage of men have the necessary Frame to play the hot approach game and succed so it's unfortunately understandable when majority of Men find it hard to believe that some people have a higher success rate with the hot approach tactics than the cold one...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hot Approach is not meant for everyone. It is meant for those that understands what it means to be the price and actually have the mental, emotional, physical and financial maturity to back it up.

Only a few percentage of men have the necessary Frame to play the hot approach game and succed so it's unfortunately understandable when majority of Men find it hard to believe that some people have a higher success rate with the hot approach tactics than the cold one...

Could you share a practical example of your strategy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye, my apologies.
It's ok bro

One love

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emmynator:

I would have called it a pseudoscientific swindle, like the concept of IQ, but there is nothing scientific about it. Funny thing is that they use date to arrive at signs, lmaoooo, i have a friend whom i share birthday with, we are like fire and ice, our personality is so different, but if we were both believers in zodiac signs, we will still claim to have the same sign, why you may wonder, this happens for the following reasons. (you may think there are contradictory, but we do hold many contradictory beliefs as humans).

1. People are more alike than they think (i.e an attribute of one zodiac sign, maybe common in majority of people).
2. What people believe about themselves, or what they would like to believe, doesn’t vary much from person to person. (some of the attributes of a particular zodiac signs, feel nice to have, so people want to attach to it).
3. Each person is convinced that he or she is unique (i think this is one of the main selling points of zodiacs signs, the feel good idea that the constellations have an effect over you, it makes you feel unique and special).
4. People are very bad judges of personal behavior/characters (one of the main reason people are ignorant of their bad behaviors, and think themselves better than average. There's something called better than average syndrome, people think themselves better lovers or friends, more honest etc than they truly are, that's why it hurts when that bubble is busted).

Betting on these three things, the soothsayer makes a gamble that usually pays off. Because one can speak in generalities that apply to just about anyone, and because nobody thinks that there is anything “general” about them, one doesn’t require any magic powers to give a reading that feels detailed, precise, and true to the willing recipient.

Forget people saying they believe it, it is shit.

Temperaments is a sham, but it qualifies as a pseudoscientific swindle, because it criteria for qualification is not based on something as fickle and random as date of birth. If one can be 25% of each 4 temperaments, then there is no point of it, except to put behaviors into groups, since some behaviors are more likely to appear in a person that already have one of them, that's just it. So someone saying "I am sanguine, that's how we are" is just looking for an excuse to be where he or she is.

This is not exactly in line with the purpose of the thread, so i should have kept it short, but it is what it is, maybe we can learn somethings from it. grin

Of course, @bolded 2, we can learn that IQ, @bolded 1 is not a pseudoscience. Because the concept of IQ is the study with the most highest number of replications and samples in the field of psychology. In fact, genome wide association study and polygenic risk scoring are coming up with good research in attempting the genomes responsible for IQ. The size of the brain, the branching of the nerve cells, volume of grey matter, volume of white matter, SAT scores, ACT scores and others has been used to quantify the concept of IQ.

There are more to this but I will stop here. However, know that the concept of IQ is real except you belong to the blank slate theory.

On the otherhand, nothing like zodiac signs only personality traits.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
drLammy:

Personally I start to believe zodiac signs recently,as I observed similar traits in people with my star signs, it might not be 100 percent tho, but the coincidence and the accuracy makes me wow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.