Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830471 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:

Do you mind expantiating on this?

It’s like this really. The girl sits down in a corner and hypergamistically draws up a list/criteria for a partner. She then uses her hypergamy lense to assess potential males that fit the bill. She then starts with the fake smiles and all what not so her victim can come to her. If this isn’t the height of manipulation then I don’t know what is.

The curve ball here is, if the chosen signal is based on genuine desire, then it’s great. If the chosen signal is sent because she sees you but you don’t know her and you would have chosen her if she were within your line of sight, then it’s great.

If the chosen signal is sent because of lifestyle reasons, then woe betide the chosen.

As a man, where is your own criteria? Do you even have a list of attributes you want in a partner? It’s all about you, Bleep what she wants.

Many guys may settle for less if they wait to be chosen.

A man shouldn’t be taken. He should be doing the taking.

While doing the choosing, donot flash wealth, come as you are and save all rewards for the one who recognizes you in plain outfit.

Even Jesus rewarded the disciple who recognized him to be the son of God when all others called him different names. Jesus could have appeared in his full glory but he came plain

Note : I’m an advocate of MGTOW or atleast, a very high degree of sexual discipline. It will pay you but if you find yourself playing the field, do so in moderation and do it red pilled and do so as a successful man but show up plain.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
My sincere condolences bro.

Level-headed thinking folks already concluded “trolls” should be ignored, why is that so difficult for you?
What happened to the quintessential “anytime I see his post I just scroll down”?
Your histrionics don’t move me. This ain’t King0g.
Save the drama for your babymama.

You and King0g are no different. Brainless trolls.

You are actually more childish than I thought and not even practicing what you preach in your "motivational" quotes, being an unnecessary loud mouth. Some monikers here already figured you out but are trying not be confrontational by dealing with you at the level of your understanding.

I know you won't stop hanging around here since this thread is filled with men of deep knowledge comparing notes in improving masculinity and other life issues that are specific to men. One that you may have never encountered in real life.

Ideally, you should read quietly (or anonymously) and take what might be useful to you but as the loud mouth, attention-seeking ignoramus that you are (just like a girl with a penis), you called the red pilled guys on this thread "losers", constantly derile them and being the real loser that you project on them, you hang around and to share your foolish opinions in a discussion that is not meant for people like you. Caveadullam, Junnior etc. might be nice to you just to avoid conflict and get along (and even pedestalize your ignorance at some point), but I, Skepticus would never get on that bandwagon and won't hesitate to call you out and expose you for the fraud that you really are, in leading young, impressionable men back to the ignorance that they are trying to get away from.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Tonnyray:
Thanks, I at least appreciate the maturity in your clarification. That scariest and darkest is classically manifested by damaged and or mentally unstable women. It's not the norm, not even with choosing MO. Not anywhere. I believe we can at least shake hands on that.
Cheers bro.
Yes, even "damaged and or mentally unstable women" like you said still "choose" the men that they want all the same(you can't dodge this point) and to be honest, I don't know if those women are mentally damaged like you said too, so I can't conclude on that with you. (We both have no clue about their personal lives). Also, my initial post was never about condoning violence on women(I forgot to add this). Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Redpill

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:
you'd have smashed like 10 boys before you meet a normal girl grin

I'd have to go the old-fashioned way. Using their grandmas to help me select the natural ones. Or visit their villages or go around with an artificial hormone detector grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

That’s your opinion
It is not an opinion it is a fact ur choice to believe it or not

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Always stay at the top of your game. Maintain frame.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2022
teebagy:
It is not an opinion it is a fact ur choice to believe it or not

K

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Beware of oneitis. This can’t be overemphasized. #trp

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2022
You must take the lead. Be self driven. #trp

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Ketapu:

I think I've explained in my reply where I differentiated between wanting and needing a lady.

If you are already a high value man, for example, you are already a popular celebrity, you are very rich and everyone knows it or can see it, or you already hold a significant position in the society, definitely, you don't need to do much work in getting women. A lot of women will come to you, both the good and the bad. It is left to you to different.

If you don't belong to any of the categories of guys I listed above, you have works to do if you want to have different options for females.
True!

Ketapu:
Rollo that said "let girls come to you" was also the one that further wrote "if you do pursue, do so in a calculated way."

In essence, as you are letting girls come to you (waiting for green lights), you too can also approach the girls you like (cold approaching). I'm in support of both.
Like I said before, both has their pros and cons and even though I do cold approach in a while, chosen is the best.

Ketapu:
Why are you focusing on one part of the advice and neglecting the other part that supports going for the ladies you like IN A CALCULATED WAY?

Can you also explain what he meant by "if you do pursue, do so in a carefully calculated way: pursue and retreat, pull and push"
Careful calculation here can mean:

1. As a man you need to understand women's nature and know how to finagle your way around them.

2. If a man needs to be careful and calculated when approaching women it therefore means that his mathematical prowess must increase so that the woman will remain attached to him after accepting his proposal. Here, the man is the one pinning for the relationship, he is the one making careful calculations to get a woman and keep her and definitely, you can't tell me that the man doing the careful calculation is the one that has power in that relationship.

First of all Rollo said "don't chase...but if you do chase..." Originally, women ought to be the one coming to a man... "let girls come to you..." because whether you want or need her, she gains more from you. Letting girls come to you already means that they have genuine desire(you can vet easily), and they will be the one doing careful calculations to stay with you and invest high on the relationship.

Ketapu:
I have definitely showed in my comments that even though I cold approach, I use the tactics of "pursue and retreat, pull and push."

That tactics work well on ladies that pretend they don't like you.

For those ladies, show them you want them by wooing and telling them your mind (i.e pull). If they start pretending, leave them alone (i.e push).

I know at least 4 ladies who contacted me between 6 months and 1 year after I PUSHED them out of my life when they started playing games with me. Even though I blocked them on all channels of communication, these ladies still used a different phone number to contact me months later after they noticed I'm not ready to unblock them.

That is an example of pulling and pushing.
There's no denial about what you've explained. However, this is the social media age, and this method isn't really efficient as I see it ought to come after..."let girls come to you".

Ketapu:
I also explained yesterday that Rollo exposed the feminine imperative to give the power to choose to only women. That feminine imperative don't want you to have the ability to choose.
They don't want you to have options. A man without option is a powerless man in the sexual market place.

Waiting for only greenlights is perfect for limiting your options. You are enabling women to be the only choosers in the sexual market place.

When you are only waiting for green lights before you approach a lady, you are unconsciously supporting that feminine imperative.
Looool.

Cold approaching women even help in enhancing that imperative. It gives women an easy opportunity to screen out men easily that satiates their hypergamy. Now, instead of women doing careful calculations to check if a man will need them, men do the careful calculations and once they fail before women or women don't like them, they go into oblivion. It kills whatever mystery the cold approacher might have behind the mask. But a woman showing greenlight is careful because she doesn't know the reaction of the man, and here, the sexual burden turns on her.

Once an employer screens you out, no chance with you again except by chance. And if you're lucky with other vacancies elsewhere, you will still need careful calculations to not upset the management. Ditto when you approach women.

Ketapu:
Let me ask you: How many ladies give you green lights per day, week, month or even year? How many of those green lights have you approached?
Looool.

In the current place I am, there are enough greenlights and same with my former place. But you know what, not every greenlights you'll convert into sex, reason because you don't shit were you eat. However, it is so unfortunate I don't take counts and numbers.

Ketapu:
The major reason I eventually took the green lights argument seriously was because most guys here saying wait for green lights ARE JUST TOO AFRAID TO COLD APPROACH. THEY ARE JUST HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN OF WAITING FOR GREEN LIGHTS.

If you see a lady you like and she is not giving any green lights, approach her to see how things go. Don't be afraid to take your chance.

In his book, Rollo also advice to spin plates before you finally commit. Spinning plates means having different options of females.

Please, go to page 86 of his book, The Rational Male. He explained "the plate theory" there.

I don't see how you will have different plates if you are not putting in the efforts yourself.

So, yeah.
Let girls come to you (waiting for green light)
You too should go to girls you like (cold approach).
Don't use "waiting for green light" to cover up your fear to cold approach.

What if I say the major reason you cold approach many women in a week is because you lack sexual discipline and can't wait patiently for a woman to bring sex to you as you carry out your work.

What if I say you cold approach many women in a week because you are jobless. Because a man that is productive will not have time to be counting the number of women he approached and will definitely accept him.

What if I say you cold approach because you have never known what genuine desire means and you're trying to force a woman to like you.

Push and pull is just a rationalization to cover all of these lapses when cold approaching.

Hope you now see the other side of the game.
Ketapu:
Don't let women be the only choosers in the sexual market place. You too should have the ability to choose.
In the intersexual dynamics, no beating around the bush, women are the choosers. However, it is extremely expedient that men vet the kind of women they will commit to.

Ketapu:
Lastly, concerning genuine desire. Rollo also wrote in his book that: Genuine desire is non-negotiable.

When a lady has genuine desire for you, she will make everything easy for you. Whether you cold approach or you approach after green light, a lady that has genuine desire for you will let you know as soon as possible that she share similar interests with you.

If she gives you green lights and you approach and woo her, she will accept without any issue.

If you cold approach a lady and you tell her your mind, the lady will let you know immediately that she also shares similar interest with you.

I have met both type of ladies and I still connects with them till today.
I agree.

Ketapu:
And what do you mean by trial and error? I see what you're trying to do. You guys are quite funny in trying to disprove cold approaching.

Is approaching a lady after she gave you greenlight not trial and error? Or have you not heard about guys who got rejected after they saw the so-called greenlights? I've read several times on this thread where guys got rejected after they saw the green lights.

You definitely can't change my mind concerning cold approaching. Stop trying.

Yes, some greenlights may not convert to sex, but every greenlights indicates sex.

Like I replied heartofcity12 before, both theories comes with their pros and cons. But greenlight as it indicates genuine desire is better.

I'm not trying to change your mind bro because it's almost impossible for adults to do so except by their own volition. In fact I was the one that invited you to the discussion because I already know your stand. What I'm doing is also laying my claims alongside yours.

Thanks for your response.

Have a nice day.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2022
It’s genuine desire or nothing. #trp

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Two can play the game

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Maintain a strong frame, have a thick skin, that’s how to survive. #trp

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Self control/discipline is paramount to success in life. #trp

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Don’t go about sharing your secrets and insecurities with women, doing that is disastrous. Women never want full disclosure, this actually reminds me of a post from CaveAdullam. #trp

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2022
No man is an island. We’re all a work in progress, no one knows it all. We keep learning till the day we die. #trp

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

Seconded. I always look forward to your comments. You nailed this again, more wisdom Skept.

You are welcome, bro.

You all are saying the same thing bro. Egos get mixed up in a lot of discussion like this and gets it more complicated than it is. I stay away from them for this reasons till everyone has calmed down.

Except, you really don't go out that much, you'll get to deal with strangers on a daily and definitely, the strangers would also be women. A lot of time, I meet them and approach them when they have something to do with my hustle or some other purpose they may serve to me, outside of sexual attraction. Women are shallow in thinking and emotional which is why the halo effect works on them a lot than on men. Guys on average, look deeper. A reason why a guy may not bother much on your appearance, as long as you approach him respectfully and you are competent. Women do. I would usually be on my best appearance (not tacky and not overly flashy. Flashiness works too but be used sparingly not to attract gold-digging time wasters). Women are usually receptive when they see this and some might be downright nasty attempting to shoot you down. I guage the body language like facial cues and body openness for reception. Once she is grumpy and hostile, I'm out. Even at that, I don't usually follow up and delete the numbers afterwards. On rare occasions, I did bed one on the day we met. It was a day after she just broke up with her boyfriend and was emotionally down. We never exchanged contacts.

Cold Approach definitely has its pros but a lower success rate than hot and warm approaches. It must be used sparingly and with caution, so you don't look creepy and get "me too-ed". It should only be done with women who are open and confirmed to be eager to continue with the interaction. Approaching them without gauging their body language and eagerness to continue interaction is not sensible and in some highly gynocentric societies, a recipe for disaster, being accused of sexual harassment or falsely, as attempted rape etc.

I find the earlier PUA style of seeking out 100 girls in a week and hoping for that one that would drop her panties, unreasonable. But then, it can work for guys who have a lot of time on their hands and just coming up in the dating game. It should be done with sense, as women are generally not worth that time.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have this conviction in me that Greenwood is innocent abt the rape. His gf might want to add that up to the assault, just to nail him on the cross. My surprise is that Benjamin Mendy who was found guilty was never tread this manner neither was Odoi of was a suspect and accused of assault and rape treated this manner. Why is Greenwood's case different, that he is even treat like he is murderer?
1)he played in man utd
2)people already hate am for not passing ball to Cr7 or other (Cr7 get many followers)
3) the simp/ female hater join too

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

You are welcome, bro.

You all are saying the same thing bro. Egos get mixed up in a lot of discussion like this and gets it more complicated than it is. I stay away from them for this reasons till everyone has calmed down.

Gbam! This couldn't have been said any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

You are welcome, bro.

Except, you really don't go out that much, you'll get to deal with strangers on a daily and definitely, the strangers would also be women. A lot of time, I meet them and approach them when they have something to do with my hustle or some other purpose they may serve to me, outside of sexual attraction. Women are shallow in thinking and emotional which is why the halo effect works on them a lot than on men. Guys on average, look deeper. A reason why a guy may not bother much on your appearance, as long as you approach him respectfully and you are competent. Women do. I would usually be on my best appearance (not tacky and not overly flashy. Flashiness works too but be used sparingly not to attract gold-digging time wasters). Women are usually receptive when they see this and some might be downright nasty attempting to shoot you down. I guage the body language like facial cues and body openness for reception. Once she is grumpy and hostile, I'm out. Even at that, I don't usually follow up and delete the numbers afterwards. On rare occasions, I did bed one on the day we met. It was a day after she just broke up with her boyfriend and was emotionally down. We never exchanged contacts.

Cold Approach definitely has its pros but a lower success rate than hot and warm approaches. It must be used sparingly and with caution, so you don't look creepy and get "me too-ed". It should only be done with women who are open and confirmed to be eager to continue with the interaction. Approaching them without gauging their body language and eagerness to continue interaction is not sensible and in some highly gynocentric societies, a recipe for disaster, being accused of sexual harassment or falsely, as attempted rape etc.

I find the earlier PUA of seeking out 100 girls in a week and hoping for that one that would drop her panties, unreasonable. But then, it can work for guys who have a lot of time on their hands and just coming up in the dating game. It should be done with sense, as women are generally not worth that time.

Nice piece. You said it all. Very well said bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Perfectskills01(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

You are welcome, bro.

I find the earlier PUA of seeking out 100 girls in a week and hoping for that one that would drop her panties, unreasonable. But then, it can work for guys who have a lot of time on their hands and just coming up in the dating game. It should be done with sense, as women are generally not worth that time.

You said it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sinfultrust: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Is the zodiac sign real or another shit show

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:
Brainless trolls
Is that all? Insult all you want bro. It’s an intrinsic part of the “masculine frame” you preach. grin
Just that people simply can’t distinguish it from traits of feminists and the sisterhood in general that you wail about continually:
1. They insult you
2. They summon themselves in numbers to intensify their insults cos they believe it’s easier to bully you that way. A classical manifestation of innate insecurities.
The hypocrisy when people preach “frame frame frame” but everything about them screams in denial of it.
At least we now know the saying “ I scroll down immediately I notice some monikers” is a farce. grin

The people you mentioned have disagreed with me on different points here before and have agreed on other points. They were simply mature enough not to go the “masculine frame” way of insults and ad hominem attacks.

Reality check:
A man with frame:
1. Completely ignores what/who he is not agreeable with or
2. Points out what he is not in agreement with and moves on/leaves it there to focus on other things/people that resonate well with him.

Machismo hypocritical fakes:
1. Will tell others to ignore those they are not in agreement with and claim to do so themselves (they know the right thing and profess it)
2. Will at the same time resort to insults as they have zero capacity to practice what they preach
3. Will quickly call for/welcome backup by their ever ready minnows

Oh I almost forgot, when they want to push their poisoned chalice of lies they say things like “he is not ready for the deep dimensions of the red pill”. Reminiscent of oga Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA to Ese Walters. Instead for bros to say “babe forget all those sermons on Sundays, I can’t hold myself I wan fvck” , nigga said and I quote:
“I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.” grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
machote:
Yes, even "damaged and or mentally unstable women" like you said still "choose" the men that they want all the same(you can't dodge this point) and to be honest, I don't know if those women are mentally damaged like you said too, so I can't conclude on that with you. (We both have no clue about their personal lives). Also, my initial post was never about condoning violence on women(I forgot to add this). Cheers.
Ok bro.
We move.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Winnerly:

It’s like this really. The girl sits down in a corner and hypergamistically draws up a list/criteria for a partner. She then uses her hypergamy lense to assess potential males that fit the bill. She then starts with the fake smiles and all what not so her victim can come to her. If this isn’t the height of manipulation then I don’t know what is.

The curve ball here is, if the chosen signal is based on genuine desire, then it’s great. If the chosen signal is sent because she sees you but you don’t know her and you would have chosen her if she were within your line of sight, then it’s great.

If the chosen signal is sent because of lifestyle reasons, then woe betide the chosen.

As a man, where is your own criteria? Do you even have a list of attributes you want in a partner? It’s all about you, Bleep what she wants.

While doing the choosing, donot flash wealth, come as you are and save all rewards for the one who recognizes you in plain outfit.

Even Jesus rewarded the disciple who recognized him to be the son of God when all others called him different names. Jesus could have appeared in his full glory but he came plain

Note : I’m an advocate of MGTOW or atleast, a very high degree of sexual discipline. It will pay you but if you find yourself playing the field, do so in moderation and do it red pilled and do so as a successful man but show up plain.
Good one bro,like you said limit it.
It's not something one should get used to, it's an unhealthy habit that would eventually lead to simping.
All what you said about the chosen principle can still be attributed to the cold approach.
You approaching a random girl,she could just as easily manipulate you by pretending she likes you and string you along and make you ripe for manipulation grin.
It's like you're treading in an unknown space,at least with the chosen, you can stand your ground.

Of course there always gonna be fakes that wanna reap you off by giving you signals, no one is disputing that, unless you believe in Nawalt.

Whether the green light is fake or real, Nawalt still and will always stand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2022
dontai:
Rubbish talk from Reno.
Reno is my guy but that was first class rubbish talk.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is the stoicism being preached from page one?

I doubt most Redpillers here have ever been in the midst of true patriarchs (elderly folks) and seen them argue and state their arguments and counter arguments on sensitive issues, they argue like men, devoid of emotions and bitching.

Lastly, check out the bolded and live and let's live.

After all said and done, we will all log out of the forum and face our respective realities offline, out there lies the consequences of whatever route and ideology we choose to follow in life, redpillers, wannabe redpillers and bystanders whatever flag you align with.

Men shouldn't argue with emotions.

Shalom!
Calibrator:
Based on my own personal observation, the only dual factors stopping most married folks from going sexually wild is the fear of being caught and the fear of their public reputation being tarnished.

If circumstances permit and absolute discretion is guaranteed, every single married man and woman will most likely cheat cheesy

I have made peace with the fact that I am only responsible for my actions and the best I can do is react to the actions/inactions of others, I can't control what they do, I suggest that you all take the same approach in situations where daughters of Eve are involved.

Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Calibrator:
Where is the stoicism being preached from page one? I doubt most Redpillers here have ever been in the midst of true patriarchs (elderly folks) and seen them argue and state their arguments and counter arguments on sensitive issues, they argue like men, devoid of emotions and bitching.
Lastly, check out the bolded and live and let live.
After all said and done, we will all log out of the forum and face our respective realities offline, out there lies the consequences of whatever route and ideology we choose to follow in life, redpillers, wannabe redpillers and bystanders whatever flag you align with.
Men shouldn't argue with emotions.
Shalom!
I agree bro.
My exact sentiment.
I'm done.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Truvelisback(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
DieRich5:
1)he played in man utd
2)people already hate am for not passing ball to Cr7 or other (Cr7 get many followers)
3) the simp/ female hater join too
That's bad. Benjamin mendy who was found guilty of rape wasn't treated this way. Even Odoi of Chelsea who was accused of assault and rape wasn't treated this way. They have stripped almost everything from Greenwood. See as him team mates and almost everybody around am they avoid am like person wey get strong Body odour. Frustration fit make this dude leave Man utd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Winnerly:

I've said it once here before that quite a lot of greenlights that guys would get would be very manipulative, and whether you hot, warm or cold approach, a deep knowledge of the red pill would make you figure out a time waster and a manipulator in no time, from one who genuinely desires you. I have been involved in many false greenlights myself with female strangers and those who I am familiar with. I never fail to acquaint myself with immediately but keep my red pill sensors on high alert for any sign of time wasting and I'm out. If they come back with sex (if I find them sexually attractive), or submissiveneess and commiting their time, energy and sometimes, resources, I back track and see what can happen in dealing with them. Once, they don't respond back, they never desired me genuinely and I was right in escaping their orbit and friend zone.

Regardless, know that when you get constant greenlights from women, approaching them or not doesn't matter, Know that you are treating yourself right and not "invisible" to women, and have a potential to get favourable treatments from them in the future.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
sinfultrust:
Is the zodiac sign real or another shit show

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tiopii, luminouz(m), Aareakinwunmi(m), Fiscus105(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.