Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2799872 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
luminouz:

There are still normal girls there na!!! grin
yes, Filipino girls are the kind of girls that can chat with u for hours on meaningful and sensible stuff..stuff like gaming, maths, science..ajeh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hotspotbro:
yes, Filipino girls are the kind of girls that can chat with u for hours on meaningful and sensible stuff..stuff like gaming, maths, science..ajeh.
I know bro....I will add Malay girls too, for their bigger-than-typical-asian-asses. I'm an ass nigga!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
luminouz:

I know bro....I will add Malay girls too, for their bigger-than-typical-asian-asses. I'm an ass nigga!!!
Alaye, is getting malaysia ticket easy and how much is it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aaron12:
Bros, I tell you say I be travel agent? grin grin cheesy

I no dey obodo oyinbo na

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

safe .

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo

incase you all need breaks from this virgina talks, you all can cool off on that my thread.

always stay #redpilled
Was surprised when I saw this your thread. I was like so my friend kingOg can write. I enjoyed the story Sha. Let me go and continue, I hope you enjoyed princess well, though it was borderline assault.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
luminouz:
Bros, I tell you say I be travel agent? grin grin cheesy
I no dey obodo oyinbo na
Alaye, my apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Winnerly:

It’s like this really. The girl sits down in a corner and hypergamistically draws up a list/criteria for a partner. She then uses her hypergamy lense to assess potential males that fit the bill. She then starts with the fake smiles and all what not so her victim can come to her. If this isn’t the height of manipulation then I don’t know what is.

The curve ball here is, if the chosen signal is based on genuine desire, then it’s great. If the chosen signal is sent because she sees you but you don’t know her and you would have chosen her if she were within your line of sight, then it’s great.

If the chosen signal is sent because of lifestyle reasons, then woe betide the chosen.

As a man, where is your own criteria? Do you even have a list of attributes you want in a partner? It’s all about you, Bleep what she wants.

Many guys may settle for less if they wait to be chosen.

A man shouldn’t be taken. He should be doing the taking.

While doing the choosing, donot flash wealth, come as you are and save all rewards for the one who recognizes you in plain outfit.

Even Jesus rewarded the disciple who recognized him to be the son of God when all others called him different names. Jesus could have appeared in his full glory but he came plain

Note : I’m an advocate of MGTOW or atleast, a very high degree of sexual discipline. It will pay you but if you find yourself playing the field, do so in moderation and do it red pilled and do so as a successful man but show up plain.
the excuses guys come up with just to bend rules to suit their interests lol,,

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Calibrator:
Where is the stoicism being preached from page one?

I doubt most Redpillers here have ever been in the midst of true patriarchs (elderly folks) and seen them argue and state their arguments and counter arguments on sensitive issues, they argue like men, devoid of emotions and bitching.

Lastly, check out the bolded and live and let's live.

After all said and done, we will all log out of the forum and face our respective realities offline, out there lies the consequences of whatever route and ideology we choose to follow in life, redpillers, wannabe redpillers and bystanders whatever flag you align with.

Men shouldn't argue with emotions.

Shalom!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

MEN DEBATE
WOMEN AGREE

DEBATING IS AMORAL AND Bleep UR FUCKING FEELINGS

JESUS!!! TUEHHHHHH

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Long time folks wink

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aaron12:

Dude, your monicker’s suppose to be Alaye not Aaron grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is the lie?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
the excuses guys come up with just to bend rules to suit their interests lol,,

Haha. Not really

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up

Don't call her
You sound disrespectful kid sad

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
leetylee:
Long time folks wink
It's funny cause in the Animal Kingdom males are prettier than females. Only among humans are women cuter.
The male lion is more glorious than the lioness
Male birds sing better than female birds and are more colorful
Peacocks are more stunning than the female hen
Male animals have more amazing horns than the females

And it's easy to work out why when you realize the animal kingdom runs on the game of Chosen. Males display themselves, females choose the male they want. So preferred traits gets passed from generation to generation.

There are African tribes that actually don't allow men to choose,, those groups fascinate me in how the males are usually the ones preoccupied with looking beautiful...

The peacock below is chosen in a nutshell: invest in yourself and PULL a woman to you. Don't force yourself on her. Attract her to you.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tsfari: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good afternoon good people of the world...it is with so much pain and dismay that I type this. I just a watched a video of a young guy who went to propose to a girl and the girl slapped her and turned the cake on him.

I got really sad and thinking: what can we do to help our fellow men and reduce of those kind awkward scenarios?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
Don’t go about sharing your secrets and insecurities with women, doing that is disastrous. Women never want full disclosure, this actually reminds me of a post from CaveAdullam. #trp
I showed this in my meme thread. This is not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
I showed this in my meme thread. This is not a new thing.

Okay, I’ll still go through that meme thread of yours someday. You’ll be shocked some ppl still don’t know this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
Okay, I’ll still go through that meme thread of yours someday. You’ll be shocked some ppl still don’t know this.
I meant to say that this is the truth many redpillers have been preaching for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who asked you not to debate?
Keep it civil devoid of emotions is all we ask for.

DEMZEE:

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!
MEN DEBATE WOMEN AGREE
DEBATING IS AMORAL AND Bleep UR FUCKING FEELINGS
JESUS!!! TUEHHHHHH

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
I meant to say that this is the truth many redpillers have been preaching for a long time.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have this conviction in me that Greenwood is innocent abt the rape.

IF THERE'S ANY ACCLAIMED REDPILLER THAT ALREADY THINKS THE BOY IS GUILTY, MAYBE I'M A RAPE APOLOGIST, BUT I THINK THE PERSON IS MENTALLY RETĄRDED.

THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT ON THIS CASE EVER, BUT I JUST HAD TO BECAUSE OF THE DISAPPOINTMENT I'VE BEEN GETTING FROM READING THE POSTS OF SO-CALLED SENSIBLE MEN ON THE INTERNET (NOT YOU). IT IS AS IF WE NEVER LEARN ANYTHING. IT'S THE REASON WE'RE QUICK TO HANG ONE ANOTHER FOR THE GLORY OF WOMEN WHEN THERE ARE LAWS AND COURTS TO PASS ACTUAL JUDGEMENT.

HOW CAN YOU BE GREENWOOD, A YOUNG FINE MILLIONAIRE FOOTBALL STAR, AND RAPE A GIRL THAT YOU'VE PROBABLY GOTTEN TIRED OF SHAGGING?
HIS ON-FIELD BEHAVIOR ALONE TELLS ME THAT THE BOY IS STUBBORN TO A FAULT AND PACKING WOMEN WOULD BE A HUBBY OF HIS. NOW, THE SUPPOSED VICTIM DID NOT SAY HE WAS DRUNK AT THAT TIME. MAKING IT EVEN FUNNIER BECAUSE A GUY LIKE MASON, IN A SOBER STATE, SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST A WOMAN THAT WILL ATTRACT THE LAW IN THE UK. SHE ALSO DID NOT TALK ABOUT IT UNTIL AFTER THEIR BREAK UP?? MENDY'S CASE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM RAPING YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I THINK THE YOUNG LAD WAS SET UP, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SAY HE'S GUILTY OR INNOCENT BECAUSE THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS.

NEYMAR. CRISTIANO. PERUZZI. DBANJ. BIEBER. ANSEL. THAT'S A TINY LIST OF THE HUNDREDS OF STARS AND UNKNOWN MEN THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE AND CONDEMNED WITHOUT REMORSE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS. DO WE NOT SERIOUSLY LEARN ANYTHING FROM THESE OCCURRENCES?

I USUALLY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO SUCH DETAILS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAPACITY OF THE LAW IN THOSE COUNTRIES TO HANDLE SUCH MATTERS PROFESSIONALLY (LOL, THEY SCREW IT UP ALMOST ALWAYS) BUT IT'S A SHAME THAT MEN, EVEN IF THEY CLAIM TO BE TRP-AWARE, WILL ALWAYS SUBMIT TO WOMEN-WORSHIPPING.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
sinfultrust:
Is the zodiac sign real or another shit show

ZODIAC SIGNS.
SOME BULLSHIT MANY PEOPLE (MOSTLY GIRLS, AS EXPECTED) LIKE TO BASE THEIR LIVES AROUND AND BLAME FOR THEIR BAD BEHAVIORS AND IRRESPONSIBILITY.

YOUR BIRTH MONTH OR STAR SIGN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOUR CHARACTER OR ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL.

I'VE TALKED ABOUT IT HERE https://www.nairaland.com/4560231/ladies-no-matter-how-hot/13#68472135, HERE https://www.nairaland.com/4560231/ladies-no-matter-how-hot/12#68471454, AND HERE https://www.nairaland.com/5269418/belong-worlds-rarest-personality-type-these/1#79738605.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:

It's funny cause in the Animal Kingdom males are prettier than females. Only among humans are women cuter.
The male lion is more glorious than the lioness
Male birds sing better than female birds and are more colorful
Peacocks are more stunning than the female hen
Male animals have more amazing horns than the females

And it's easy to work out why when you realize the animal kingdom runs on the game of Chosen. Males display themselves, females choose the male they want. So preferred traits gets passed from generation to generation.

There are African tribes that actually don't allow men to choose,, those groups fascinate me in how the males are usually the ones preoccupied with looking beautiful...

The peacock below is chosen in a nutshell: invest in yourself and PULL a woman to you. Don't force yourself on her. Attract her to you.

I highly doubt the emboldened, though, I understand your point, as the present sociocultural narrative portray female humans as being cuter than male humans. Michael J Ryan, in his book, A Taste for Beauty:The Evolution of Attraction described the Female Choice: where in certain animal species, the females selected for beauty. Same have been observed in humans and our ape cousins: Bonobo Monkeys and Western Gorillas where females selected (or chose) male species for their beauty. Factors like the ability to acquire resources, or aggression to acquire territory wasn't ruled out though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aaron12:
As redpillers, love songs isn't good for you, it will make you lose frame, better to listen to songs that talk about lessons about life, events, e.t.c

Aswear bro... Love songs especially naija songs filled with emotions shii...
Its so detrimental to listen to those songs...

It kicks up shii emotions in me!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Skepticus:

I highly doubt the emboldened, though, I understand your point, as the present sociocultural narrative portray female humans as being cuter than male humans. Michael J Ryan, in his book, A Taste for Beauty:The Evolution of Attraction described the Female Choice: where in certain animal species, the females selected for beauty. Same have been observed in humans and our ape cousins: Bonobo Monkeys and Western Gorillas where females selected (or chose) male species for their beauty. Factors like the ability to acquire resources, or aggression to acquire territory wasn't ruled out though.
in the animal kingdom the male ability to provide is not as important as in the human kingdom, females generally provide for themselves and their young. The male is an asset when predators and rival groups are concerned. Also in animals Beauty is paramount when selecting for a mate because good-looks are an indicator of good health,, something that has been proven even among humans - beautiful people are the healthiest.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's either chosen or nothing!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
An intentional man who knows what he wants.. Her past is her past lol. grin
She successfully manipulated him embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Smh...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Syes post=109947736][/quote]

zodiac sign is one of the biggest delusion I have seen in the 21 first century, how does a star tell you how your personality is? WTF, and na women fr West they carry am for head pass.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
ubunja:
in the animal kingdom the male ability to provide is not as important as in the human kingdom, females generally provide for themselves and their young. The male is an asset when predators and rival groups are concerned. Also in animals Beauty is paramount when selecting for a mate because good-looks are an indicator of good health,, something that has been proven even among humans - beautiful people are the healthiest.
At bolded,I smiled when I read this line.

Ever wonder why an ugly person,take for instance celebrities, when they start making good money, all of a sudden their appearance change.
They now have the money to take proper care of themselves,their diet and so on.

So yeah I agree with that statement

Ps : exclusive of those that do surgery and what not

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Smartb0y:

At bolded,I smiled when I read this line.

Ever wonder why an ugly person,take for instance celebrities, when they start making good money, all of a sudden their appearance change.
They now have the money to take proper care of themselves,their diet and so on.

So yeah I agree with that statement

Ps : exclusive of those that do surgery and what not
I didn't think of it the way you have put it,,, but it also works. Yes,, people with money do take care of themselves and actually live longer on average. What you're saying fits, It's just that I was looking at natural beauty as in good genes and all.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samcent and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.