Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760516 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by karkinase(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
No fancy restaurants.. every first date starts in my house.. if you can’t come then I’ll pass cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
Other than the fact that he wasn't there financially, the nonredpill mistakes he made are as follows:
(1) Letting her pick the place. (Lost frame here)
(2) Not declaring the budget beforehand. (Lost frame and failed to avoid unnecessary billing).
(3) Explaining himself to her. (No frame. Beta move. It would have been better if he only said "Too bad. That's my budget."wink
(4) Engaging in a one-sided conversation where he does all the talking. (Walking in her frame. No
(5) Looking forward for a great friendship. Lol.
(6) add yours.

grin grin grin grin

My man will learn and only become a better person.

The decision to block him though only shows the kind of person she is. That was out of line and heartless sad angry shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Junnior:

Nice. What can 3k buy though? grin

2 meat pies ₦800
2 bottle water ₦ 500
1 Chivita juice #1,000
1 Small ice cream ₦600 (we go share am sef)

Or

2 Sharwama ₦3,000
Drinks (plastic coke+ Water) ₦1,000

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Went on a Date with this Doctor after so much chats on Twitter. Hot looking too I must confess.

The Problem
She had told me before hand she wants to have the date @ Ocean Basket, so I obliged.

At first @bolded, you already in the state of defeat cos you put her up on pedestal.

I didn't read beyond 2nd @Bolded before I know whole thing will not end well.

When you find yourself in relationship with women, always take the lead. Be the one who calls the shot. You should be the captain of (relation) ship.

CaveAdullam always preach this in most of his write ups. Here is one of them, it's classic

CaveAdullam:
DAY 45, REDPILL 2021(VALENTINE SPECIAL)

Your purpose comes first. Never sacrifice your purpose, integrity, reputation on the altar of multifarious p^ssys. You only want a woman, and she's neither a need nor a life saver.

Authority: You, Yourself and Your.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anybody following that Ruger gist?
Lord knows I'll never be a mature man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Can you recall those times when you were completely in the zone?

You may remember that fear was absent.

It was just pure action, where you weren't even aware of yourself, just what you were doing.

That is how you win in gambling and in life.

As the saying goes, he who cares less wins!

If you are fearful, wait until you are more confident before proceeding.

If you don't feel like it, don't do it—or you will lose.

Our strategy when we gamble is almost identical to how we handle situations in the real world.

So by changing your tactics you can go with the odds instead of your emotions, and come out a winner just about every time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyin2212:

Have you seen that Ruger video where he was sexually assaulted on stage?

Very irritating something to watch
Saw the video and I was really pissed off.

Omo! Men deh suffer sha... The idi0t didn't even show remorse angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
Well you are being polite with that line. If it were me, I would use the line; I'm the one taking you out on a date and I would choose were it would be.
Anyway, I can't date such type of lady. I prefer simple ladies. My idea of a first date is not to go to any restaurant to eat. Neither is going to a cinema.

Bros calm down. Don't you think it's too early to be authoritative? She might come with you, just to eat & look around. While you do all the talking...end up pissed like CSRockafella dude

But if you learn how to deceive the deceiver in a gentle manner, the world will be yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Went on a Date with this Doctor after so much chats on Twitter. Hot looking too I must confess.

The Problem
She had told me before hand she wants to have the date @ Ocean Basket, so I obliged. On getting there, I found out that the Restaurant isn't the conventional Rice and Chicken restaurant. The prices on the menu are so not smiling.

I only had 12k for both of us. We managed to squeeze through the meal, but I couldn't do so for the drinks. Had to start explaining myself to her. She was like I had the whole week to prepare for the date, but it's not an issue.

We began eating and sincerely, both of us weren't feeling it. The conversation was mainly one sided from my end. She apologized for making a fuss about it earlier.

The date came to an end and I saw her off to a Bolt. Only to get home and find out that she has blocked me.

Sincerely I feel very bad. Really looked forward for a great friendship, and that 12k was very dear to me.
Don't ever buy dinner or whatever for a girl you haven't fvcked.
Highest you should do is buy a drink and that's it.
Anything else is at a loss
I hope you really learned from this

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
dhiqson:
Anybody following that Ruger gist?
Lord knows I'll never be a mature man

It's trending on Twitter right now. Unfortunately, the lady will go scot-free and the whole brouhaha will end in the next 24 hours. Even if Riger decide to report the case, the authority will not give him a listening ear not to talk of taking up the matter seriously. That is the sad reality of living in a society dominated by SIMPs.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
People resort to denial when recognizing that the truth would destroy something they hold dear

#RM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
Well you are being polite with that line. If it were me, I would use the line; I'm the one taking you out on a date and I would choose were it would be.
Anyway, I can't date such type of lady. I prefer simple ladies. My idea of a first date is not to go to any restaurant to eat. Neither is going to a cinema.

Nigerian girls are not romantic else I would have recommended a simple walk,they love that stuff and getting a quick bite while at it it really does take the pressure off and any awkwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
We are not talking about fùcks here (I presume the guy was looking for something serious). If it were about fùcks then it's even worse, because the guy didn't run his game well and he made so many mistakes. Of course, when it comes to fùcks, high standard before fùcking is for simps and betas. wink
Fvcking really does get them invested,so it's not actually bad even when considering something serious.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Just imagine that had been Burna boy cheesy

Someone will be having a facial reconstruction surgery right now cheesy cheesy

richkal:

It's trending on Twitter right now. Unfortunately, the lady will go scot-free and the whole brouhaha will end in the next 24 hours. Even if Riger decide to report the case, the authority will not give him a listening ear not to talk of taking up the matter seriously. That is the sad reality of living in a society dominated by SIMPs.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Smartb0y:

Fvcking really does get them invested,so it's not actually bad even when considering something serious.
True! But the way he was going about it shows his mind was on something serious, not sex. He wasn't thinking like you are thinking, and he fell into doing things the conventional way. He even said he was looking forward to a great friendship. grin He went about it like the conventional man who hasn't read our thread. He should have dealt with her strictly on fùcks levels.

The whole thing was a debacle. Ls like this and more experience will make CsRockefeller better in doing things the red pill. It was just a learning curve.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
richkal:

I thought some people said that kind of thing can't happen except the man has been misbehaving and not setting boundaries. grin

CAPSLOCKED, come and see o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
I thought some people said that kind of thing can't happen except the man has been misbehaving and not setting boundaries. grin

CAPSLOCKED, come and see o.

I REMEMBER SHARING MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCES FROM YEARS AGO AND SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CALLED ME NAMES. IT GOT WORSE WHEN I REVEALED HOW I HANDLED MOST OF THE CASES.
PROFESSIONALS ON THIS THREAD SAID I HAD NO GAME AND DIDN'T HAVE FRAME.

IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN TO ANOTHER MAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. IT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED AND WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL WOMEN ARE HELD UP TO THE STANDARD MEN ARE HELD REGARDING THESE THINGS. WHEN MEN STOP INFANTICIZING GROWN WOMEN AND START HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE AS THEY'D HOLD EVEN 15-YEAR-OLD BOYS, ONLY THEN WILL WE START SEEING POSITIVE RESULTS.

EVERYDAY IN OUR PERSONAL SPACES AND IN PUBLIC PLACES WE SEE/HEAR HOW WOMEN ASSAULT WOMEN, MEN, AND CHILDREN, BOTH PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY. THERE ARE MANY FEMALE PERVS ROAMING FREE AND ENJOYING THE IMMUNITY THE GET FROM FROM THE FREE PASSES EARNED FROM THESE MEN (AND WOMEN) WHO'D HURRIEDLY ABSOLVE THEM OF ANY GUILT AND CROWN THEM MAJESTIC ANGELS THAT CAN DO NO WRONG. THIS IS WHY I 100% SUPPORT FEMINISM AND EQUALITY BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY ON THIS EARTH THAT I'LL ENJOY THAT A WOMAN IS GIVEN MORE PRIVILEGES AND SPECIAL TREATMENTS THAN A MAN. LET'S ALL BE EQUALS IN THE EYES OF GOD AND BEFORE THE LAW SO THAT WE CAN HANDLE THESE THINGS SQUARELY AND JUSTLY.

A 40-YEAR-OLD FEMALE CRIMINAL IS - CONFUSED, UNDER THE INFLUENCE, VICTIM OF MALE OPPRESSION AND CONFUSION, YOUNG AND NAIVE, PUSHED BY FEMININE HORMONES.
A 17-YEAR-OLD MALE CRIMINAL IS THE WORST OF DEMONS AND MUST BE PUT TO DEATH.

PLEASE MAKE ANY OF THESE MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE. PLEASE.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol we're all different. However, it is best to establish authority early on or establish who is going to wear the trousers in the relationship.
If she acts up because of that she is not for me.
Please don't try to convince me otherwise, like I said we are all different. Thank you.
i926:

Bros calm down. Don't you think it's too early to be authoritative? She might come with you, just to eat & look around. While you do all the talking...end up pissed like CSRockafella dude

But if you learn how to deceive the deceiver in a gentle manner, the world will be yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem
She had told me before hand she wants to have the date @ Ocean Basket, so I obliged. On getting there, I found out that the Restaurant isn't the conventional Rice and Chicken restaurant. The prices on the menu are so not smiling.

I only had 12k for both of us. We managed to squeeze through the meal, but I couldn't do so for the drinks. Had to start explaining myself to her. She was like I had the whole week to prepare for the date, but it's not an issue.

We began eating and sincerely, both of us weren't feeling it. The conversation was mainly one sided from my end. She apologized for making a fuss about it earlier.

The date came to an end and I saw her off to a Bolt. Only to get home and find out that she has blocked me.

Sincerely I feel very bad. Really looked forward for a great friendship, and that 12k was very dear to me.

Personally I think she did well by leaving you earlier instead of keeping you on the hook, extorting money and services from you, wasting your time, while getting you drunk under the illusion that you're in a relationship with her. It hurts now I know, but it's better compared to what is to come if she played you along.

Having said that, you've messed up from the moment you accepted the place she chose. What it basically means is that she gets to enjoy the privilege while you carry the burden of everything (price, distance, if she planned with the waiter to inflate price etc). It also means that you place little value to yourself, because since you're paying, then you should reserve the right on how/where/amount to be spent.

If a lady insists that it must be her chosen location, then ask her if she is the one asking you out? (a diplomatic method to determine if she is paying for both of you), if she said no, then tell her politely that as a matter of your principle, at least for the first date, that she should come to your chosen location. If she still refused, then end it there. Personally I won't even go this far, but to clear all doubt and give her the benefit of doubt, you can be a gentleman and see if she will come to your chosen place.

If finally she didn't come to your chosen location, then it should be understood that her true intention has been revealed, and you just saved yourself from a bigger headache. Lots of men from the onset insistently absorb women from responsibilities and minor inconveniences, while doing both his work and her work for her. It's cowardice. If you do not value yourself, why should she? Women go into a relationship because they consider you the prize, not because you are attracted to them.

If the unfortunate happens, which is that you succumb to all her unreasonable demands, meet her wherever she wants, spend more than you budgeted/can afford, and slip your way into her life as a boyfriend, then it becomes a matter of "when", not "if" she breaks up with you. And when it happens, you'll be broken, far more than you'll be if you could just man-up and ended it there when she started with stupid demands.

Then the moments of reflections come. It is not breakup that hurts, it is the investment, time, sacrifices, breaking your rules, foregoing other female options, sharing secrets for someone that is actually not there, and never loved you. You'll feel foolish and those feelings actually never die. You'll just learn to live with it. So letting go from the onset is strength, self love and defense for a bigger tragedy.

Just like the truth, love is redeeming, it is not expensive, it doesn't burden or break you, and it understands. If she likes you truly, she will meet you anywhere. She will be engaged and sacrificial as you are, even more than you. Because women express their feelings by pleasing and being submissive to you. That she blocked you after the date doesn't mean she liked you before, and you messed up there. It simply means she doesn't. I've personally messed up on lots of dates and the girls still keep up because they wanted me. Those that didn't, actually didn't like me that much.

Following that line of thought, it's not in the nature of such a "prize" to have no standards and principles. When you bend your principles from day one just to meet her, then you've set the foundation for an outcome that you don't want. People usually expect something from you that you've had before. And if you've shown that you don't actually value yourself much, then you've just prepared the furnace you'll be roasted on. Future expectations would be more intense, embarrassing, humiliating, until you reach your break off point.

You only get one chance to make a first impression, and the first date is the most important date. If from the beginning you've given a signal that you have no standards and will bend to her wish just to meet her, then you're in big trouble. Because people will expect something from you that you've done before, and the expectations will be intensive as time goes by. Prevention is better than cure.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2022
A female who is into you will never let a sex session end without you getting off.

One sure fire way to gauge a female attraction level!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Oyin2212:

Have you seen that Ruger video where he was sexually assaulted on stage?

Very irritating something to watch
mate, I love wat he did, meh he just get out of the stage, if na me I go slap dat bitch
Really if na man touch female musician boobs, I swr dat guy go receive beating for dat stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Martinez39s:
Other than the fact that he wasn't there financially, the nonredpill mistakes he made are as follows:
(1) Letting her pick the place. (Lost frame here)
(2) Not declaring the budget beforehand. (Lost frame and failed to avoid unnecessary billing).
(3) Explaining himself to her. (No frame. Beta move. It would have been better if he only said "Too bad. That's my budget."wink
(4) Engaging in a one-sided conversation where he does all the talking. (Walking in her frame. No
(5) Looking forward for a great friendship. Lol.
(6) add yours.
@3, one thing I'll never do in my life is to explain to a girl why I can't buy/pay for dat shit for real, na there see finish Dy start sad I don't even explain to my homies

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 2:48am On Mar 28, 2022
DieRich5:
@3, one thing I'll never do in my life is to explain to a girl why I can't buy/pay for dat shit for real, na there see finish Dy start sad I don't even explain to my homies

Since they were already chatting on Twitter, he should have continued there till she ask for a meeting.

If the girl did not feel your vibes (online) enough to initiate a meeting, keep spinning other plates.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Mentholated:

Since they were already chatting on Twitter, he should have continued there till she ask for a meeting.

If the girl did not feel your vibes (online) enough to initiate a meeting, keep spinning other plates.
men should not force any chat on dem nd try to read the vibe, if there is no connection pls move on....
I don't like wasting my time on shit for real

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Love is beautiful tongue

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2022
DieRich5:
Love is beautiful tongue

Should have saved that energy for the dude that f**** his wife.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2022
I guess Chris Rock is a cool Nigga

Will hit me like that and I would have gone on a 5-minutes foul laden rant about August Alsina facking yo b*** wife.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Damn. Was taking a bible study with someone and we reached the topic of divorce, caused by sexual immorality and she said Jesus added the option of forgiveness, still thinking hard abt what she meant..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin

DieRich5:
men should not force any chat on dem nd try to read the vibe, if there is no connection pls move on....
I don't like wasting my time on shit for real

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Every Good thing usually get twisted in the Long-run as such there is no absolute Good without getting bastardised:

Redpiller is the Undiluted Red-Truth and the Red-Line of the working theories of all Nature's elements:

Redpiller is not supposed to be anti-Women but Recognition of Toxicity, Scam and Cheats then Walking Yourself around them with minimal injuries. Every Sane Person has elements of Redpill in their veins with varying degrees. You also do!

A Redpiller aka King/Queen is not Suppose to be Cheated, scammed nor ravaged, You should see the Red-Truth and Establish the Red-Line(Buffer) even before shots are fired and if eventually You simped and get scammed, A redpiller don't go Emotional but must learn lesson and avoid repetition.

Anticipate and Seek your Cover: No matter What Never Go Across Your Established Red-Line for Anybody: Yes, You will be declared Stubborn But You will Save Your Heart:

A Redpiller is Reasonable with Everything:

Being a Gentleman or Lady Doesn't mean being a Simp(Stupid), You will be crushed and melted and life goes on like nothing happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2022
A Man that can't manage a woman can't manage Life: Nature throws same Magma to Men as Women Do:

A Woman that can't manage a Man can't manage the Crust of Life: Nature throws same Rocks to Women as Men do:

We are all Friends(Good or Bad) afterall not Enemies meant to Train Each other on how to Work the Jungle call Life(Nature) grin

The relationship between Men and Women is not for Jokes or Sex alone: We are all meant to Draw Insights from one another and use it as a Roadmap to Navigate this huge Jungle Call Earth.

Rebuttal is allowed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
I'm saving this

CAPSLOCKED:

I REMEMBER SHARING MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCES FROM YEARS AGO AND SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CALLED ME NAMES. IT GOT WORSE WHEN I REVEALED HOW I HANDLED MOST OF THE CASES.
PROFESSIONALS ON THIS THREAD SAID I HAD NO GAME AND DIDN'T HAVE FRAME.

IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN TO ANOTHER MAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. IT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED AND WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL WOMEN ARE HELD UP TO THE STANDARD MEN ARE HELD REGARDING THESE THINGS. WHEN MEN STOP INFANTICIZING GROWN WOMEN AND START HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE AS THEY'D HOLD EVEN 15-YEAR-OLD BOYS, ONLY THEN WILL WE START SEEING POSITIVE RESULTS.

EVERYDAY IN OUR PERSONAL SPACES AND IN PUBLIC PLACES WE SEE/HEAR HOW WOMEN ASSAULT WOMEN, MEN, AND CHILDREN, BOTH PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY. THERE ARE MANY FEMALE PERVS ROAMING FREE AND ENJOYING THE IMMUNITY THE GET FROM FROM THE FREE PASSES EARNED FROM THESE MEN (AND WOMEN) WHO'D HURRIEDLY ABSOLVE THEM OF ANY GUILT AND CROWN THEM MAJESTIC ANGELS THAT CAN DO NO WRONG. THIS IS WHY I 100% SUPPORT FEMINISM AND EQUALITY BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY ON THIS EARTH THAT I'LL ENJOY THAT A WOMAN IS GIVEN MORE PRIVILEGES AND SPECIAL TREATMENTS THAN A MAN. LET'S ALL BE EQUALS IN THE EYES OF GOD AND BEFORE THE LAW SO THAT WE CAN HANDLE THESE THINGS SQUARELY AND JUSTLY.

A 40-YEAR-OLD FEMALE CRIMINAL IS - CONFUSED, UNDER THE INFLUENCE, VICTIM OF MALE OPPRESSION AND CONFUSION, YOUNG AND NAIVE, PUSHED BY FEMININE HORMONES.
A 17-YEAR-OLD MALE CRIMINAL IS THE WORST OF DEMONS AND MUST BE PUT TO DEATH.

PLEASE MAKE ANY OF THESE MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE. PLEASE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.