Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760398 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ubunja coldness and hatred for Bloodysperm has caused him to abandon this thread,I think ubunja is a jealous and very possessive person,what do you think guys?

I think you need to focus on how to market yourself to sell your body to the highest bidder my sister Time is not on your side.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
I’ve come to the conclusion that bloodysperm is the most hardcored redpiller that ever existed on this thread,I can see some simp lapses in the rest of you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Never do anything out of fear.

If you need to win then you will lose

You must only focus on the game, not the outcome.

If you are praying to win then you are fearful of losing.

The best mentality is that of pure detachment where you're completely objective and unemotional.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

I think you need to focus on how to market yourself to sell your body to the highest bidder my sister Time is not on your side.
Don’t worry about me,I’ve got really wealthy men queuing up, and if you care to know, I was created on a Monday (hope you can decipher on this)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t worry about me,I’ve got really wealthy men queuing up, and if you care to know, I was created on a Monday (hope you can decipher on this)

Ok i am happy for you if that is true. My condolences to the fool.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
I can boldly tell you all that luminouz is not a devoted redpiller,he’s soft and will melt before women wey sabi.Dont you ever believe luminouz is a redpiller,he’s just seeking solace here due to the situation of the country

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Ok i am happy for you if that is true. My condolences to the fool.
Save your condenlences for yourself,you need it most.You are just an angry bat here,stop claiming redpill
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s as for you,it is your unforgiven spirit that lead to the redpill,ordinary past heartbreaks made you the monster that you’ve become,if you see money now you will drop everything.i lie?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bekermann:

This dude saw the future shocked shocked
Not really.The philosopher Schopenhauer among other things took some steps back from the normal and timid masses and came to the truth of what has always been.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emmaodet it is your deception for me, a happily married man ooo that gives love to his wife and kids is on this thread doing what? This redpill thread is for men who have given up on happiness and seeking vengeance,so Mr happily married man,what are you doing here?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
sajmark:

I asked about this tooth implant because I wanted to take out my tooth and have it replaced, I was told that it costs ₦300,000... It was a private dental clinic.
I'll like to know how much he did his too.
That pretty much
I think incisor will cost more than the other teeth
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mjbolt I heard you were once in synagogue for deliverance,almost clocking 50 and still saying marriage is a scam,na wa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jacuzzi55:

That pretty much
I think incisor will cost more than the other teeth
Street urchin you can’t distract me,na you be redpillers messenger abi.Why can’t you be an ubunja, try and be the head and not always the tail
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
CaveAdullam the short professor always maintaining online frame

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
No Yoruba man is a redpiller,don’t be deceived
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
The way you guys (ubunja And martinez39s) connived to send bloodysperm away from this thread is the highest peak of jealousy,just because he got recognition for his work which didn’t go down well with ubunja and he drew the bad blood , ubunja claimed he was using his work and all that,I guessed he connived with martinez39s outside here to push him from this thread,and he didn’t give a damn which makes him bigger than all of you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s and ubunja are cold and jealous people
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
It’s like Chioma have finally dumped davido,let me go and get the true gist.bye bye
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Can't this troll be reported or sent out of this thread once

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
JESHAL:
Forget all these women empowerment, and swallow the redpill. All women, even the feminist, ultimately want a man's money to belong to both husband (boyfriend) and wife (girlfriend) while the wife's (girlfriend's) money is hers alone. The so called true love you hear about and have been brought up to believe doesn't exist; it's a scam that exists only in the minds of men. Women only love you for what you can provide; they see you as disposable utilities, and they are looking for a man that will spend on them not the one with whom they will "build together."
Just the way Julius Agwu the comedian wife left him after he fell sick since the millions is not longer coming, she went abroad with the kids and change her name

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
sparkle6:
Guys the number of simps in the tech industry have skyrocketed. This has to be the highest female tech opportunity that I have ever seen.

While the males write code on paper or the very best a smartphone, females are given preferential treatment with loads of scholarship under the umbrella of women in tech

Blockchain internship for women in tech

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedarsFIH0k6M1rwmw6JzDKqHbOt3XY3pIkO2aObrvftrwfDw/viewform?utm_campaign=Activation+Festival+2.0+Africa&utm_content=Refer+your+friends+%26+win+an+iPhone+13%2C+Airpod+Pro%2C+Samsung+Phones+%26+%24+in+BUSD%21%21&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=CRM

Hi. Please quote me on an empty thread. I have a few questions I'll like to ask you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
RAGGA40:
Just the way Julius Agwu the comedian wife left him after he fell sick since the millions is not longer coming, she went abroad with the kids and change her name
I read the news.

Kinda sad.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Just surprised bro cos this is someone that drains him of the little he has now she’s kind of footing some little bills and all…….kinda act all nice, turn to prayer warrior all of a sudden and my guy now tells me she’s a changed person
He'll learn eventually. There's nothing you can do for him

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
The moment a woman tells you either of these words.

“You raped me”

“You tried to force yourself on me”

You’ll forever be at her mercy. In red pill terms, you’ll forever be her “dear simp-son”.

You think you are taking the Red pill? I laugh at you, “they” took the black pill a long time ago. They learn too, the woke ones knows the game more than you but you are the one chasing them.

At the right time when you finally understand what the Red pill is all about, you will become the “Chosen”

When you become chosen, you’ll come to know yourself, when you come to know yourself, you’ll do great things.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
luminouz:

I read the news.

Kinda sad.
Exactly, and yet idiota men will still see women as spotless angels not knowing they are second in command to the Devil himself

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Once I recommended a movie for us to see with the intention that we paid attention to the male character, Antonio and the three women; Vicky, Christina and Elena and Judy, Vicky's aunt.

We see in detail what we read in the books and what happens in reality.

We've talked about Niklaus from The Originals, Thomas Shelby of peaky fvcking blinders ( lol... I couldn't help it),Ragnar lothbrok of vikings.

I think we should also look at Harvey specter from Suits.

What I find interesting apart from the power play is the expression of these characters and how they relate with what the community preaches.

Study; Harvey, Louis and Jessica and see what masculine man, effeminate man and masculine woman looks like.

All these male characters I have pointed out all acted the same way...... We can emulate.

Have a good week!
For the love of the pills.
For the love of human nature.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
2dice01:
There one girl in my street
The Phone repairer bf is the one training her to school and feeding her
She is staying with her Aunt
The Bf has paid for her JAMB & tutorial
The bae is also dating one her lesson teacher
The tutorial bf with his friends gang up beat the phone repairer telling him to leave the girl alone

Long story short they have settle the matter
The girl is dating the both guys
Everyone knows their role grin

An 18yrs old girl playing above 30yrs men like Nintendo

Division of Labour cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:

APPLICATION OF THE REDPILL
[1] Women are not worth relationship, marriage and being pedestalised.
[2] Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
[3] Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
[4] Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
[5] Never ever in your life commit yourself (your heart) to any woman.
[6] One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
[7] Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
[8] All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Emmaodet it is your deception for me, a happily married man ooo that gives love to his wife and kids is on this thread doing what? This redpill thread is for men who have given up on happiness and seeking vengeance,so Mr happily married man,what are you doing here?
In all my years of studying stupidity, I've never found a specimen less worthy than yours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Creeza:
In all my years of studying stupidity, I've never found a specimen less worthy than yours
See this known simp,a person studying stupidity is called what?Dont dare me .Is this not you simping?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
luminouz:

I read the news.

Kinda sad.

Jeez. She just wants to kill him.

Add emotional turmoil to his ailment, what’s left?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Winnerly:

Jeez. She just wants to kill him.

Add emotional turmoil to his ailment, what’s left?
Exactly what's left is probably a confused, depressed and finished fellow of a man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.