Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760564 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See this known simp,a person studying stupidity is called what?Dont dare me .Is this not you simping?
On a normal day, I would slap you for speaking out of turn
My third simpin.g side chick would beat you blue and indigo for even responding to me

But what can I say, stupidity is fun and I like to see girls like you display it. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Creeza:
On a normal day, I would slap you for speaking out of turn
My third simpin.g side chick would beat you blue and indigo for even responding to me

But what can I say, stupidity is fun and I like to see girls like you display it. Lol
On a normal day,I’ll put you behind bars and asked that you should be seriously dealt with so that you run next time you hear my name

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
JESHAL:
Wouldn't it be more accurate to leave the post unedited instead of erasing the first paragraph and adding "application of the red pill"? Clicking the post will show anyone that these are my personal iron rules (even though most are red pill rules), as I stated. However, if you want to imbibe all of them, welcome to the club. cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
RAGGA40:
Exactly what's left is probably a confused, depressed and finished fellow of a man.

This is what would happen to a healthy person but In this case, that guy has brain injury or so. There’s no way he can handle this.

If anything happens to him, his blood is on her head.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CsRockefeller(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Went on a Date with this Doctor after so much chats on Twitter. Hot looking too I must confess.

The Problem
She had told me before hand she wants to have the date @ Ocean Basket, so I obliged. On getting there, I found out that the Restaurant isn't the conventional Rice and Chicken restaurant. The prices on the menu are so not smiling.

I only had 12k for both of us. We managed to squeeze through the meal, but I couldn't do so for the drinks. Had to start explaining myself to her. She was like I had the whole week to prepare for the date, but it's not an issue.

We began eating and sincerely, both of us weren't feeling it. The conversation was mainly one sided from my end. She apologized for making a fuss about it earlier.

The date came to an end and I saw her off to a Bolt. Only to get home and find out that she has blocked me.

Sincerely I feel very bad. Really looked forward for a great friendship, and that 12k was very dear to me.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Whenever I am going out on a date with a girl, I always tell her my budget beforehand and go ahead to give her the entire budgeted amount when we meet up so she pays for everything spent on the date and if she likes, she can spend below the budget, she gets to keep the excess, I am less bothered.

It is all part of my vetting process.

CsRockefeller:
Went on a Date with this Doctor after so much chats on Twitter. Hot looking too I must confess.

The Problem
She had told me before hand she wants to have the date @ Ocean Basket, so I obliged. On getting there, I found out that the Restaurant isn't the conventional Rice and Chicken restaurant. The prices on the menu are so not smiling.

I only had 12k for both of us. We managed to squeeze through the meal, but I couldn't do so for the drinks. Had to start explaining myself to her. She was like I had the whole week to prepare for the date, but it's not an issue.

We began eating and sincerely, both of us weren't feeling it. The conversation was mainly one sided from my end. She apologized for making a fuss about it earlier.

The date came to an end and I saw her off to a Bolt. Only to get home and find out that she has blocked me.

Sincerely I feel very bad. Really looked forward for a great friendship, and that 12k was very dear to me.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

Next time,when you see the menu and it's not favorable?

Excuse yourself and run for your dear life. And don't explain bro.. Never explain why you can't afford to satisfy a woman's fantasy of living lavish.

Guy, I don't know how you do it but you should take a lady to a nice place "you" have been before.. not the other way round.

My guy she has been there with someone else... Or alone
It should always be about her efforts to get a chance to live in your world and fantasies not hers... Let her work bro

Thank me later

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CsRockefeller(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Calibrator:
Whenever I am going out on a date with a girl, I always tell her my budget beforehand and go ahead to give her the entire budgeted amount when we meet up so she pays for everything spent on the date and if she likes, she can spend below the budget, she gets to keep the excess, I am less bothered.

Nice. She said I ought to have told/discussed my budget with her before hand.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

Her standards are too high for you. She felt you didn't measure up and she discarded you. Next time, follow Calibrator's advice, and even when you do, do your digging on the kind of restaurant she is suggesting in order to know their prices and calibre; this will show you her standard and probably tell if she will be satisfied with what you are bringing to the table.

Unlike spinning plates and fuckiñg, when it comes to seriously dating with the prospect of marriage, young girls, especially a high achieving lady like a doctor, will have high financial standards. Such ladies are not looking for guys who struggle to pay 12k on a date. Besides, you are probably not the only one on her radar; she will have network of other medical persons and others. She probably has those who don't find it hard to throw 12k at her. As far as dating and marriage are concerned, make show you are financially okay, and look for women who are satisfied with what you can offer financially.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

This story made me smile.

Forget the 12k. You would make much more.

Thank Your God that her nature was revealed to you very early on. Imagine her pretending and then you go on to wife such a person?

No one gets away with anything. Leave her to her fate and don’t wish her bad so you don’t soil your own aura.

You did nothing wrong, you only fell into wrong hands

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

the only reason I will ever allow a woman pick a date venue for me is if she’s paying the bill, not the other way round.

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CsRockefeller(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
Her standards are too high for you. She felt you didn't measure up and she discarded you. Next time, follow Calibrator's advice, and even when you do, do your digging on the kind of restaurant she is suggesting in order to know their prices and calibre; this will show you her standard and probably tell if she will be satisfied with what you are bringing to the table.

Unlike spinning plates and fuckiñg, when it comes to seriously dating with the prospect of marriage, young girls, especially a high achieving lady like a doctor, will have high financial standards. Such ladies are not looking for guys who struggle to pay 12k on a date. Besides, you are probably not the only one on her radar; she will have network of other medical persons and others. She probably has those who don't find it hard to throw 12k at her. As far as dating and marriage are concerned, make show you are financially okay, and look for women who are satisfied with what you can offer financially.

Damn!! Solid points. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CsRockefeller(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Winnerly:

This story made me smile.

Forget the 12k. You would make much more.

Thank Your God that her nature was revealed to you very early on. Imagine her pretending and then you go on to wife such a person?

No one gets away with anything. Leave her to her faith and don’t wish her bad so you don’t soil your own aura.

You did nothing wrong, you only fell into wrong hands

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

Guy! Guy!! Guy!!! Why?

You fvcked up first by allowing her choose the venue for the date. Never make that mistake again. You make the rules remember. If your next date insists, use "I have been there couple of times...I don't like the pace much. I have a new place I've been trying to check out"

Always keep the date simple & cheap. Don't try to go above 3k next time. If she's worth going all expensive, do that on the 5th date, after you must have gained a lot from her.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carot: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

you need to be flogged. Martinez, cave, skepticus and pansophist you people didn't school this boy well

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carot: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Calibrator:

my bitches pay for our date

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:

Have you seen that Ruger video where he was sexually assaulted on stage?

Very irritating something to watch

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carot: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’ve come to the conclusion that bloodysperm is the most hardcored redpiller that ever existed on this thread,I can see some simp lapses in the rest of you
zzor, I will tie you up and cane you till you have sense. And when am done with you I will put you in a dog cage with the hounds

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
i926:

Guy! Guy!! Guy!!! Why?

You fvcked up first by allowing her choose the venue for the date. Never make that mistake again. You make the rules remember. If your next date insists, use "I have been there couple of times...I don't like the pace much. I have a new place I've been trying to check out"

Always keep the date simple & cheap. Don't try to go above 3k next time. If she's worth going all expensive, do that on the 5th date, after you must have gained a lot from her.

Nice. What can 3k buy though? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by StrikeBack(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Junnior:

Nice. What can 3k buy though? grin
Chilled Coke, Meat pie and egg rolls

Belle go full join

Thank me later

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
The bolded,
Well you are being polite with that line. If it were me, I would use the line; I'm the one taking you out on a date and I would choose were it would be.
Anyway, I can't date such type of lady. I prefer simple ladies. My idea of a first date is not to go to any restaurant to eat. Neither is going to a cinema.

i926:

Guy! Guy!! Guy!!! Why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

Lmaooooo

She gave you attitude, controlled the narrative, money-shamed you and now blocked you after spending your 12k? That's bad o

You guys taking girls on dates are trying... My first date is always in my house...if you pass my test, then you get an outside date....many months after you become my gf. No Eve born tells me what to do with my money, especially in regards to her spending it.

The same doctor who scorned your 12k effort is already another dude's 5th side chick..
And he is already bored with her.
You should have never let her choose either the venue or the food. Control the narrative

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:

Her high standards are for the simps. I reject them on a regular. I fuq the ones I like on a regular without paying Kobo. Why should I put her on a pedestal? Is her pussy also MBBS certified? When you treat them like they some kind of super duper beings, why won't they act like a 419 ( A girl who is a 4 but standing on 1, acting like she is a 9). I don't ever allow any girl choose a venue I'm paying for, unless she is paying for that shiit.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
In regards to the date guy

He simply failed so many shit test.

Leadership, Frame control and Composure under pressure.

You were led to the pricey restaurant. You fell into her frame by ordering even when your funds were low. And you broke composure by trying to appease her with the Bolt ride.

That's so many messed up ways to pedestalize a woman who previously thought you were the prize.

She has successfully sieved you and sadly, you were among the chaff.

Next time choose venue, choose budget, choose order and lastly never pay for an expensive ride home.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaooooo

She gave you attitude, controlled the narrative, money-shamed you and now blocked you after spending your 12k? That's bad o

You guys taking girls on dates are trying... My first date is always in my house...if you pass my test, then you get an outside date....many months after you become my gf. No Eve born tells me what to do with my money, especially in regards to her spending it.

The same doctor who scorned your 12k effort is already another dude's 5th side chick..
And he is already bored with her.
You should have never let her choose either the venue or the food. Control the narrative

Finally, someone who actually understands the game. Let the first date be at your house, if she won't oblige... Her loss. Keep it going

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
if she text 3 words, I text 2 words

if she text 2 words, I text one word.

if she text one word...( k, lol, alit.)

she gon get no response.. end of discussion.

kings, learn to observe this signs, a girl who is interested will kill you with messages 24/7

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
luminouz:
Her high standards are for the simps. I reject them on a regular. I fuq the ones I like on a regular without paying Kobo. Why should I put her on a pedestal? Is her pussy also MBBS certified? When you treat them like they some kind of super duper beings, why won't they act like a 419 ( A girl who is a 4 but standing on 1, acting like she is a 9). I don't ever allow any girl choose a venue I'm paying for, unless she is paying for that shiit.
We are not talking about fùcks here (I presume the guy was looking for something serious). If it were about fùcks then it's even worse, because the guy didn't run his game well and he made so many mistakes. Of course, when it comes to fùcks, high standard before fùcking is for simps and betas. wink

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

grin
As Ubunja will always say, attraction flows from the woman to man.

If she was really into you, she would not have blocked you.

Besides all these expensive dates should be after f*** for me.

I am always straight upfront. If we go to a restaurant has to be at night and must be very close to my place or hotel grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
KiNg0G:
if she text 3 words, I text 2 words

if she text 2 words, I text one word.

if she text one word...( k, lol, alit.)

she gon get no response.

kings, learn to observe this signs, your boring to her cus you talk too much!
keep it simple
Ugbaka ugbaka you are back here again

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
CsRockefeller:

The Problem

The first mistake you made was asking her on the venue you wanted to take her. You should have decided on the venue and tell her to go there that you will meet her there.
You shouldn't have sank into her, you should have let her sink into you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nasri100:

grin
As Ubunja will always say, attraction flows from the woman to man.

If she was really into you, she would not have blocked you.

Besides all these expensive dates should be after f*** for me.

I am always straight upfront. If we go to a restaurant has to be at night and must be very close to my place or hotel grin
Other than the fact that he wasn't there financially, the nonredpill mistakes he made are as follows:
(1) Letting her pick the place. (Lost frame here)
(2) Not declaring the budget beforehand. (Lost frame and failed to avoid unnecessary billing).
(3) Explaining himself to her. (No frame. Beta move. It would have been better if he only said "Too bad. That's my budget."wink
(4) Engaging in a one-sided conversation where he does all the talking. (Walking in her frame. No
(5) Looking forward for a great friendship. Lol.
(6) add yours.

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.