Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759406 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
luminouz:

This is gold!!! Redpill at its finest. Notice how all his closest friends are all redpillers too! Even his sisters and grandma (who are directly benefiting from his wealth) supported his move.

Three lessons here

1. Stand on your frame. He knew that pastor was flake, her last act of crying was top-notch manipulation. His claim would be thrown out in a court of law. He went against the pastor and her cry-cry shenanigans and came out on top.

2. Women will align to anything so long it pays them, no love is unconditional. If his female family members are not benefiting from him, they won't support him so hard against the baby mama.

3. Women are not besties of one another. Her besties supporting her not to sign that prenup ended up being fuqed that same night by the dude and his friends. That shows you that it's not what women say, it's what they do, that matters.

I picked three lessons. What about y'all? cheesy
You've summarised everything

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Create value through scarcity, don’t be so available to her, but just enough to keep her interest and allow her mind to consider that maybe you have other options. Even when you don’t

#RM

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

Dude are you sure you go school at all?

Where did I tell you it's better to be poor

I am just try to let you know that even with all the riches, there is somewhere a poor man will have it over the rich man

That's how God balances life

Someone can be very rich but there are classes of food his doctor will advise him never to touch, but you see a poor man whom his body doesn't reject any food

Please I just don't want us to drag this issue

Abeg
one of the reasons rich people live long wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
AnonDude2004:
cool
The dog knows something he doesn't know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
you noticed Cave! You're right.

This whole debate is redundant. This thread is full of young ambitious gentlemen who have their whole life ahead of them and they need to be assured that to have is far better than to lack.. They have to be motivated to aim higher. Not told that poverty has its virtues. No ways! Money keeps the world running. And many times the difference between life and death is money. Too many people have died prematurely just cause they were broke. They've lived in dangerous places that were the only cheap places they could afford and crime had its way with them. Others had illnesses that needed funds but they didn't have anything so they passed on. There's no scenario where poverty is better than wealth. We all have problems in this world,, but it is better to face problems with a full bank account.
lots of nigerians die from curable diseases because they dont have money. poverty is a disease if you r poor u r already sick

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pls and pls let's leave this money issue. People don't get the message being passed so let's just move on
There's nobody that doesn't want money and more money. I'm sure as hell that there's nobody that you can give money and they reject it. So what? Everyone wants money one way or another. And nobody wants poverty. Nobody. Poverty is hell

The lesson here, however, is we should not make money the centre of our happiness. Like, "what's the most important thing in your life? Money".. this is what the religious folks are trying to say but maybe distorted the message. A person excessively loving money will be desperate, and will soon fall victim of fraud and may even commit different crimes all in the name of "I must make money by all means". This is what religion is teaching us, CaveAdullam

Please, money is good however you want it. Even pastors treat rich members specially, with special respect and honour. Let's make money. Money will automatically earn you many things which we can't exhaust mentioning. NOT everyone will be a billionaire but at least make sure you have some decent cash. Don't forget the most important part deal here, in your pursuit to amass millions, please don't engage in stuffs that will land you in early grave. Also beware of get-rich-quick schemes

Take care

A party gives laughter, wine gives happiness, and money gives everything!
Ecclesiastes 10:19 NLT

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
As someone who is REDPILLED, we should be able to differentiate between facts and bullsh ts.

Don't listen to anybody telling you money is nothing, you shouldn't dedicate your life to chasing money so you can live a better life.

Anybody who tells you money is not important is not your friend, treat them as your enemy. In fact if you meet them physically preaching bullcraps of money won't solve your problem to you, tell them to get the f ck out of your face, if they refuse to stop talking nonsense, punch them in the nose.

When the REDPILL says you shouldn't settle for less, it wasn't about women only. Don't settle for less in all your dealings in life. As you are not settling for used up ho#s, don't also settle for poverty wealth wise.

Those telling you money isn't everything, money won't bring you happiness are similar to people who says virginity in a woman isn't important, virginity in a woman means nothing or a virgin woman isn't better than a woman whose womb is filled with c#ms. As far as the REDPILL is concerned those are total bullcraps.

Aim high, don't settle for less in EVERYTHING!. This is the REDPILL way.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
NeroStealth01:
As someone who is REDPILLED, we should be able to differentiate between facts and bullsh ts.

Don't listen to anybody telling you money is nothing, you shouldn't dedicate your life to chasing money so you can live a better life.

Anybody who tells you money is not important is not your friend, treat them as your enemy. In fact if you meet them physically preaching bullcraps of money won't solve your problem to you, tell them to get the f ck out of your face, if they refuse to stop talking nonsense, punch them in the nose.

When the REDPILL says you shouldn't settle for less, it wasn't about women only. Don't settle for less in all your dealings in life. As you are not settling for used up ho#s, don't also settle for poverty wealth wise.

Those telling you money isn't everything, money won't bring you happiness are similar to people who says virginity in a woman isn't important, virginity in a woman means nothing or a virgin woman isn't better than a woman whose womb is filled with c#ms. As far as the REDPILL is concerned those are total bullcraps.

Aim high, don't settle for less in EVERYTHING!. This is the REDPILL way.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
A moniker once said 'If I had my way I would kill all religious people'. Although, that was a psychopathic thought he was right, somehow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by izito(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
When you finally make it in life, you realize that it wasn't what you wanted in the first place

You have money, but you're still the same

Make sure to have more goals in life than money goals, otherwise, it's easy to end up getting depressed

But that's for another day

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
there two set of people who are preaching that money is not important,those that have no hopes of making it huge and those who never been in the trenches, if like no make money they find who and you go wallow in poverty

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
there's somebody currently battling lung disease, and have no money to treat himself ,go and tell that person that money is not important, there's an old man/old woman , trying to retire but don't have enough funds to do so go and tell that person money is not important, there are parents selling their kids to child prostitution. go and tell them money is not important, most people if not for money them for ugly but due to money they enhanced their looks go and tell them that money is not important

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
DieRich5:

When you finally make it in life, you realize that it wasn't what you wanted in the first place

You have money, but you're still the same

Make sure to have more goals in life than money goals, otherwise, it's easy to end up getting depressed

But that's for another day

Only a m*ron will have money and still be the same.

Money gives you the freedom to grow, try new things and explore life in general.

It’s better to be rich and sad than to be poor and depressed.

Being happy is a personal choice.

The job of money is to solve majority of your life problems. And that will have a boost of your overall well-being.

Go to the hospitals and tell those people waiting on major surgeries but don’t have the funds that they will have money and stay the same. Lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
This debate about money remind me of the discussion I had with somone who's a close friend of dangote.

He said money is important but it is not something that you should be worried if you don't have in a large amount.

As long as you have roof on your head, food to eat, car for transportation, and means of earning livelihood, then you should be thankful to God and live your life. Even dangote, with almost 8 billion dollars, what he does with money are just these 4 necessities - Food, cloth, car and house.
As long as you can afford these four needs decently, dangote got nothing on you because even him no do wetin pass these with money.

Tbh, since we had that discussion my mentality changed about money. I cannot hurt anyone to make money. I'll just keep hustling legal to afford these necessities.

Dangote watched his younger brother died in USA, and his money cannot extend his life with 1 day.

When he was brought to Kano emirate Council for burial, he was wrapped with #2000 naira material, I saw it with my eyes how he was abandoned at one side, and nobody was even paying a bit attention to his dead body. This is somone that people could pay 100m to get access to him but now he's laid on bare ground and no one is even looking at his side.

That shit really scare the shit outta me about life.

Money is good, very good. But not worth being depressed over.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nasri100:

Money gives you the freedom to grow, try new things and explore life in general.

The job of money is to solve majority of your life problems. And that will have a boost of your overall well-being.

Go to the hospitals and tell those people waiting on major surgeries but don’t have the funds that they will have money and stay the same. Lmao.

It still doesn't matter. Dangote with billion dollars couldn't save his brother. What difference does he's money made?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Itzlinda:

It still doesn't matter. Dangote with billion dollars couldn't save his brother. What difference does he's money made?

My friend, every single human being in this world will die. Today, tomorrow or next tomorrow or 50 years form now or 100 years or whenever.

I am struggling to understand why you cherry-picked Dangote and his brother into my discussion?

The average life expectancy in Nigeria is 54 years old. His brother was above 60 before he died. I put it to you that first class treatment due to money probably extended his life as he battled with cancer.

Still, I don’t know why you want to use the innocent man’s death to prove why Money is not important lol

I swear dunno why the quote. Makes no sense.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2022
LordTheus:

What do you mean vagina is not cheap? Haven't you been to a friendly neighborhood brothel? tongue

Lol, i have and because it cost little like #500 or #1,000 to bang a prostitute doesn't make it cheap again and if it thus then what do you say about a dick that rather pays to bang the so called cheap pussy or they get it for free.

Between a product you get for free and another you get for #500, which one is cheaper?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:13am On Apr 10, 2022
djon78:
I

Africa is a Land of suffering because the Blackman has not maximized the opportunities God and nature bestowed to her

In the 1960s, Nigerian citizens and citizens of many African nation's where extremely richer than countries like South Korea, Singapore, China, even Dubai etc
Today can you compare these nation's with any African nation?
So leave the issue of Blackman
When one fails to develop himself, he becomes a pariah

Whether we like it or not, there will be rich and there will be poor people

Infact the poor are so much in abundance on the Earth.

2 percent of the world population are controlling 95% of the resources of the Earth.
While the remaining 5% of resources are being hustled by the remaining 98% of humans on the Earth.

And I am not holding anybody from becoming rich.

But the rich and the poor will always be on the Earth. Simple
say what you wanna say,,but there's nothing beautiful about poverty. Even if the poor will always be there, doesn't make poverty something nice. Poverty is a disease.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol, i have and because it cost little like #500 or #1,000 to bang a prostitute doesn't make it cheap again and if it thus then what do you say about a dick that rather pays to bang the so called cheap pussy or they get it for free.

Between a product you get for free and another you get for #500, which one is cheaper?
grin I understand that you meant "not cheap" in relation to a girl getting the D for example. I was just being pedantic tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 2:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Blue pill cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 3:43am On Apr 10, 2022
ubunja:
you're very stupid for this comment.

Everyone dies. But money will always matter. That money can't save someone's life doesn't mean it's okay to be poor.

You have time arguing with them. They have been brainwashed to see riches as something from the devil. They are awaiting their riches in heaven. Arguing with folks that have that mentality will make you lose IQ points.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Drenimarcus:

You have time arguing with them. They have been brainwashed to see riches as something from the devil. They are awaiting their riches in heaven. Arguing with folks that have that mentality will make you lose IQ points.
you're right,, It be the same folks with no car, no savings, no nothing who'll shout "did his money help him?" well my guy does your poverty help you?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Nasri100:

not really

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:04am On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
there's somebody currently battling lung disease, and have no money to treat himself ,go and tell that person that money is not important, there's an old man/old woman , trying to retire but don't have enough funds to do so go and tell that person money is not important, there are parents selling their kids to child prostitution. go and tell them money is not important, most people if not for money them for ugly but due to money they enhanced their looks go and tell them that money is not important
imagine Buhari coming on TV saying "There'll always be rich and poor among us , it's better to be poor and happy than rich and sad",,, I can imagine the horror of it,, he'll be deposed by sunset.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Don't fall for the allure of the beautiful social media chick (those IG,FB & Twitter chicks always posting thirst traps). Yes, sure they're good for street credibility but never consider them for the long run, they're the most delusional, dumb & boring beings.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Teenagers and dependent humans have taken over the group. Some people don't know life because they are still being shielded by their parents and guardians from the realities of life.

Let me wait for the discussions to shift to a more reasonable subject.

Glorifying poverty? Now, that is a new one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Pls and pls let's leave this money issue. People don't get the message being passed so let's just move on
There's nobody that doesn't want money and more money. I'm sure as hell that there's nobody that you can give money and they reject it. So what? Everyone wants money one way or another. And nobody wants poverty. Nobody. Poverty is hell

The lesson here, however, is we should not make money the centre of our happiness. Like, "what's the most important thing in your life? Money".. this is what the religious folks are trying to say but maybe distorted the message. A person excessively loving money will be desperate, and will soon fall victim of fraud and may even commit different crimes all in the name of "I must make money by all means". This is what religion is teaching us, CaveAdullam

Please, money is good however you want it. Even pastors treat rich members specially, with special respect and honour. Let's make money. Money will automatically earn you many things which we can't exhaust mentioning. NOT everyone will be a billionaire but at least make sure you have some decent cash. Don't forget the most important part deal here, in your pursuit to amass millions, please don't engage in stuffs that will land you in early grave. Also beware of get-rich-quick schemes

Take care

A party gives laughter, wine gives happiness, and money gives everything!
Ecclesiastes 10:19 NLT
Exactly this. 100% supported. Obsession with money isn't healthy. And it's outright stupidity to glorify poverty. Always strive to make enough money, but whatever you do in life you must proceed with caution.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Women believe that they are inherently valuable just for existing, men know that they have to prove their value to be respected in society

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Even after I start to make 100m weekly I go wan increase am to 500m dem fit label me anything dem want I no send. See poor people angry that government should tax the rich, oh that Elon should not waste his money on the mars probe, that Jeff Bezos should not bother searching for immortality and they should use their money to end poverty and hunger. All if una dey delusional. Whether the Rich man is super humble in life the poor will always be intimidated. Personally me I go oppress this money and I go still make heaven. My pastor say if you die poor you go enter hell faya straiiiighht. God didn't create you to be a wretch and an eyesore. Lazarus proverb is simply a proverb use your head!
Happy Sunday!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2022
People who can’t afford beers are the ones saying beer is bitter, that’s why they don’t drink it grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chukshobayo, heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.