Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759333 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2022
White girl syndrome. White girls are so OP in the west. The white bitch is an onlyfans model too. Tells you why you shouldn’t hook up with damaged goods or even keep them around.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2022
The wall takes no prisoners. On today’s episode of TRP in real life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Juliet from Romeo and Juliet did it first! grin , Nothing stops a woman from being with the man she wants. Not even Family. For men, don’t let your woman keep you from your family. Family bond is tighter than her gorilla grip pussy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Juliet from Romeo and Juliet did it first! grin , Nothing stops a woman from being with the man she wants. Not even Family. For men, don’t let your woman keep you from your family. Family bond is tighter than her gorilla grip pussy.

Wait until you meet your life partner. Or when those family members meet their life partners and start families. You will understand. Many of you are still too young. Time and age will teach you a lot….

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2022
DieRich5:

When you finally make it in life, you realize that it wasn't what you wanted in the first place

You have money, but you're still the same

Make sure to have more goals in life than money goals, otherwise, it's easy to end up getting depressed

But that's for another day

Gbam! Many of these people here haven’t seen money. When the money comes, they will understand that there is more to life than making billions of dollars.

Personally, I think contentment is key. Having enough money to live a happy life where you don’t lack and all your basic needs are met. Anything more than that leads to more problems that I won’t even go into…

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
okrikaboi:

The dog knows something he doesn't know cheesy

Ever heard of adoption? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Dangote brother died money could not save him....ohh poor ting cry...
As if death is inevitable....
People die everyday, rich,poor,great and small so what are you saying?
Don't make money your centre of happiness?
Plan your life blah blah blah set goals blah blah ...
But you forget that money is the fuel that keeps you going , money is that catalyst that speeds up your goals , the fuel that propels you to what ever ambitions you have .....

Mulla you need for your day to day activities...
Abi you wan go back village??

Let's make money please ....

Please abeg biko Doallah Ejò....if you get means make your boy fit make money...abeg put call

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2022
DieRich5:

When you finally make it in life, you realize that it wasn't what you wanted in the first place

You have money, but you're still the same

Make sure to have more goals in life than money goals, otherwise, it's easy to end up getting depressed

But that's for another day

And this sums up what I’ve been saying. Thanks so much for this!!!

I can tell you’ve seen wealth!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Winnerly:

And this sums up what I’ve been saying. Thanks so much for this!!!

I can tell you’ve seen wealth!
I didn't say be in poverty undecided
Gat more goals after being rich and a redpiller should not be broke either

U Money can save alot of life but poverty can't

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
ubunja:
imagine Buhari coming on TV saying "There'll always be rich and poor among us , it's better to be poor and happy than rich and sad",,, I can imagine the horror of it,, he'll be deposed by sunset.
LMAO Nigerians go craze

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
People who can’t afford beers are the ones saying beer is bitter, that’s why they don’t drink it grin
people who can't afford iPhone ,are the ones saying it is overrated, if it is one thing I learnt in this life, people hate what they can't get, that's why some men hate women , because they can't pull b**tches. and some women turn feminist cause no man go approach them grin ,Las Las ,them go they alright

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Another episode of what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Genuine desire doesn't care. Now, a foolish man will want to take that same route, thinking men and women have same sexual behavioural strategy - pvssy riding on a pedestal.

(However, entering a union when both families are apart is the beginning of the end of that relationship).

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
people who can't afford iPhone ,are the ones saying it is overrated, if it is one thing I learnt in this life, people hate what they can't get, that's why some men hate women , because they can't pull b**tches. and some women turn feminist cause no man go approach them grin ,Las Las ,them go they alright
many people do it tho but not all.....
this guy is fvckin mad rich still he don't wanna use iPhone
My close friend gat Samsung phone, he's a great fan of Samsung and he told me that he will never use iPhone (the phone amount can give u iPhone 11 tho)

Lil Durk leave iPhone cus of the update ND go back to Android phone

Me I don't drink beers but I do take some alcohol wine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Wait until you meet your life partner. Or when those family members meet their life partners and start families. You will understand. Many of you are still too young. Time and age will teach you a lot….
Respectfully, stop with the “too young” comments. You don’t know anybody here and the world they have to navigate through daily so do not instantly jump to the conclusion that you’re more experienced in life affairs or they’re under experienced. Every man whose life has been destroyed by their wives thought they met their life partners at the beginning. Family members aren’t saints but letting your wife alienate you from the loyal ones is what a man shouldn’t allow.

Your point would have come across better without the “too young” comment at the end.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:

"Disdain what you can't have" is a law of power.

Though, I'm not in support of simping culture because its domino effects has a negative turn at the end. But bro, do you know why simps simp? They've the resources to satisfy all their fetishes with women under 24hours. Some do go to the clubs to fvck women with sticks or their legs; that same woman you're having sleepless night over, yes, she's being treated as trash in a strippers club by simps with money. Some do pick women to fvck themselves, lesbian or not and just sit down to enjoy the show.
Simps do this because they have the money, excess money. They don't bait an eyelids spending millions upon millions because they know that there will be more returns before the month runs out. Rather than waste time chatting and organizing dates, they used their money to subject women to their toes. It may not be a good way in dealing with women but that's the reality of MONEY. And vice versa.

Money rules the world!

Motivations cycling poverty is pure coping mechanism.

Even religion promises both material and eternal wealth. So, what's the fancy about poverty?

I agree about contentment, but can humans truly be contented? Humans are insatiable! Even if you feel contented with 1bucks, you will want to support it with another 1bucks and the loop continues. TRUE CONTENTMENT IS YOU SETTLING FOR JUST 1BUCKS, WAITS TILL IT GETS FINISH AND DIE. NO NEED FOR WHATEVER INVESTMENT.

People that preach contentment has already established good sources of income around them, they just sit back and watch the income flow. And also observe that there is no impediment on the way.

The goal is not to become a slave to money or do despicable acts in quest for money. It is to make money so that the problem at hand will not be as a result of lack of money. And I say this: DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, MONEY SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS.

There's no good thing about poverty!

Thanks.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Another episode of what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Genuine desire doesn't care. Now, a foolish man will want to take that same route, thinking men and women have same sexual behavioural strategy - pvssy riding on a pedestal.

(However, entering a union when both families are apart is the beginning of the end of that relationship).

Thanks.
personally I am not entering into a relationship with a girl that’s enemies with her family. I’ve seen this popping up with guys lately and it never ends well.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
ubunja:
I would rather be a billionaire with problems than broke without problems (if that's even possible)
being broke is a problem personified

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
djon78:

To each his own.

The ruler of Dubai sheikh al maktoum in his book said that God cancels out rich vs poor in a mysterious ways on the Earth.

The problems you are talking about can be very overwhelming

Last year Africa's richest man from my country's brother died. He was flown back on life support to die before his family.

With all the money they had, they couldn't give him life.
The problems can be overwhelming

And I am not supporting poverty. Money is very good.
But still money isn't everything
everything is nothingness,being broke is beyond nothing

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Respectfully, stop with the “too young” comments. You don’t know anybody here and the world they have to navigate through daily so do not instantly jump to the conclusion that you’re more experienced in life affairs or they’re under experienced. Every man whose life has been destroyed by their wives thought they met their life partners at the beginning. Family members aren’t saints but letting your wife alienate you from the loyal ones is what a man shouldn’t allow.

Your point would have come across better without the “too young” comment at the end.

I maintain. Those family members will not have your time when they get married and start raising their kids. You will just end up a lonely old man. Better to go and search for your life partner. It is not alienation. It is people living up to their family responsibilities and priorities. It’s not beans to raise children while maintaining a decent relationship with your wife.

Life is all about luck but it doesn’t mean we should not take our chances to find the right woman to grow old with. The same way we take chances in other life decisions we make. You win some, you lose some. You can’t understand this if you are a young pup. Respectfully….

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Pls and pls let's leave this money issue. People don't get the message being passed so let's just move on
There's nobody that doesn't want money and more money. I'm sure as hell that there's nobody that you can give money and they reject it. So what? Everyone wants money one way or another. And nobody wants poverty. Nobody. Poverty is hell

The lesson here, however, is we should not make money the centre of our happiness. Like, "what's the most important thing in your life? Money".. this is what the religious folks are trying to say but maybe distorted the message. A person excessively loving money will be desperate, and will soon fall victim of fraud and may even commit different crimes all in the name of "I must make money by all means". This is what religion is teaching us, CaveAdullam

Please, money is good however you want it. Even pastors treat rich members specially, with special respect and honour. Let's make money. Money will automatically earn you many things which we can't exhaust mentioning. NOT everyone will be a billionaire but at least make sure you have some decent cash. Don't forget the most important part deal here, in your pursuit to amass millions, please don't engage in stuffs that will land you in early grave. Also beware of get-rich-quick schemes

Take care

A party gives laughter, wine gives happiness, and money gives everything!
Ecclesiastes 10:19 NLT

The bold part of your write up is 8n line with the Bible verse below, which is what we've been trying to say all day.

1 Timothy 6:10 KJV
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Sadly, these other guys are too neck deep in the love for money that they couldn't see the caution we've been talking about. They think every time we caution against seeking riches, we are advising people to embrace poverty. What about happiness being average?

The love of money is why EFCC keeps parading 17 and 18 year olds for internet fraud. Though it seems they just spend a few months and years in jail, what the young boys don't know is that their future has been tarnished. Their names are now in bad records. Just yesterday, I wanted to rent an apartment. The agent asked for my details and said they will be sent to Police Area Command to see if I've not been arrested for internet fraud before. That's a glimpse of the traps being set for fraudsters.

The problem with so many guys here is that in their course to be masculine, they ignore the one thing needed, which is patience. It takes a Godly man to be patient. But they have abandoned God, which is why they think there is fun in getting tonnes of girls. Now that they aren't get any, they think their life is miserable. By the time they start getting a lot, perhaps after sacrificing to make it, they will realize that tonnes of girls aren't worth it, especially after several STDs and waste of money.

Red Pill leads to dangers e.g no red piller has ever addressed the dangers if sleeping around e.g STDs. All they do is tell you to go to the gym, make money and have all the girls. You'll be all on your own when diseases kick in or you go broke trying to please the tonnes of girls when you really only needed one.

However, the dream should be masculinity which begins with patience. Sadly, most of what masculinity entails have been given the tag of Red Pill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
DAY 100, REDPILL 2022

Her problem is not your problem. Cut off!

Authority: Avoid the infectious.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

"Disdain what you can't have" is a law of power.

Though, I'm not in support of simping culture because its domino effects has a negative turn at the end. But bro, do you know why simps simp? They've the resources to satisfy all their fetishes with women under 24hours. Some do go to the clubs to fvck women with sticks or their legs; that same woman you're having sleepless night over, yes, she's being treated as trash in a strippers club by simps with money. Some do pick women to fvck themselves, lesbian or not and just sit down to enjoy the show.
Simps do this because they have the money, excess money. They don't bait an eyelids spending millions upon millions because they know that there will be more returns before the month runs out. Rather than waste time chatting and organizing dates, they used their money to subject women to their toes. It may not be a good way in dealing with women but that's the reality of MONEY. And vice versa.

Money rules the world!

Motivations cycling poverty is pure coping mechanism.

Even religion promises both material and eternal wealth. So, what's the fancy about poverty?

I agree about contentment, but can humans truly be contented? Humans are insatiable! Even if you feel contented with 1bucks, you will want to support it with another 1bucks and the loop continues. TRUE CONTENTMENT IS YOU SETTLING FOR JUST 1BUCKS, WAITS TILL IT GETS FINISH AND DIE. NO NEED FOR WHATEVER INVESTMENT.

People that preach contentment has already established good sources of income around them, they just sit back and watch the income flow. And also observe that there is no impediment on the way.

The goal is not to become a slave to money or do despicable acts in quest for money. It is to make money so that the problem at hand will not be as a result of lack of money. And I say this: DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, MONEY SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS.

There's no good thing about poverty!

Thanks.

contentment is farce ,it always a human desire to want more,look at Ronaldo. ,a man with over half a billion followers, who has money and can pull women with ease. a five times ballon D or winner, yet he was pissed about Messi winning ballon D or ,a man whose achievement can never be. achieved by 99% of the earth population , why them no go preach about contentment to him lol, I Remember one certain time he complained about not having privacy for him and his family cause he is. a star ,he just wants to be normal like some of us sometimes, that means he's unhappy about the lack of privacy,but will he switch that life for the one of no attention and privacy ,lol Ronaldo go look you like mad man, let's take Solomon again. as another example ,God gave him everything when I mean everything , he gave him riches, wisdom,women from all lands, gold,silvers , respect, and even the so called peace (there was no battle during Solomon reign), yet he still deviated from God to serve other gods and engaged in other sorts of things,it is always in us to crave ,to fill that empty spot in us, so the word contentment is farce , anybody can argue with me I go still bring more facts

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
DieRich5:
My close friend gat Samsung phone, he's a great fan of Samsung and he told me that he will never use iPhone (the phone amount can give u iPhone 11 tho)

dierich it is ironic that you preach contentment and your. moniker is dierich grin, why didn't you just settle for being financially stable and okay ,why do you want to dierich? lol grin, I a not attacking I am just raising a point, like I said it is easier to preach contentment when you have it, than when you don't, after all didn't Solomon Called life a vanity? lol , why en no give up in wealth

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

If you know the problems associated with being a being a billionaire, you won't pray to be one.

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire? Look at how restless he was concerning Job in the Bible. He knew he couldn't kill Job but had to ruin him to a large extent. Same thing he's doing today. If you don't belong to a satanic cult, you can't become a billionaire today or remain one. Your soul has to be sold to him.

Now, tell me, is it peaceful being a satan follower? If yes, then you might find 'peace' as a billionaire.

Learn to look beyond the yacht, private jets And Rolls Royce. Only a billionaire knows the evil he did to be one and the evil is doing to remain one. Just pray for God's blessings and stop allowing Satan's disciples influence you.
ogbeni,wetin you dey smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
another example of lack of contentment is the first humans on Earth , "Adam and Eve", God created Adam gave him domination over land sea , animals and all living creatures ,but Adam life was still.boring, although he had everything, God them decided to create eve to keep Adam from being lonely , then warned them to eat from. any other tree about from one, now Adam and Eve could have lived the rest of their enternity , eating making merry for as long as they like without touching that tree, but curiosity didn't let them they wanted to know why that tree stands out among the rest, what makes that tree so special that God say we shouldn't eat? Satan said they will be like God and they crave for it ,I bet you even if Satan was right they will still crave for more , lol.

Once again contentment is farce

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
dierich it is ironic that you preach contentment and your. moniker is dierich grin, why didn't you just settle for being financially stable and okay ,why do you want to dierich? lol grin, I a not attacking I am just raising a point, like I said it is easier to preach contentment when you have it, than when you don't, after all didn't Solomon Called life a vanity? lol , why en no give up in wealth
I'm not preaching or talking about contentment bro cheesy as long ur making money right, keep sitting more goals for urself

I only replied u for dat iPhone stuff bro.....me way my life goal na to Dy top 5 rich man list in da wrld cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
DieRich5:

hmm okay I get your point, but still on still many people hate what they can't have,like one stupid American who was shouting tax the rich , only for us to go to his history comment looking for a way to avoid taxes lol, Americans are damn annoying, most of them are so brainwashed buy media now that , being rich is now being ridiculed. daily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tranquility2345:

I maintain. Those family members will not have your time when they get married and start raising their kids. You will just end up a lonely old man. Better to go and search for your life partner. It is not alienation. It is people living up to their family responsibilities and priorities. It’s not beans to raise children while maintaining a decent relationship with your wife.

Life is all about luck but it doesn’t mean we should not take our chances to find the right woman to grow old with. The same way we take chances in other life decisions we make. You win some, you lose some. You can’t understand this if you are a young pup. Respectfully….
I take it you’re speaking from experience then. While you have made good points, do not project your personal experience in this discuss because like I said, we all fight different battles. I stand by my original post but I can’t disagree with your points.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

The bold part of your write up is 8n line with the Bible verse below, which is what we've been trying to say all day.

1 Timothy 6:10 KJV
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
But your religion promises both material+ eternal wealth + power. He even said that "he will do more and exceedingly than what we asked for"... And "He will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory".

No one is saying do despicable things for money. Be contented. Develop yourself.

However, there's no justification for any iota of poverty. Even if you can't get to a multimillionaire level fine, but ensure you make money to cater for your needs should in case God forgets to "supply all your needs according to his riches in glory" via fasting + prayer + evangelism.

LifestyleTonite:
Sadly, these other guys are too neck deep in the love for money that they couldn't see the caution we've been talking about. They think every time we caution against seeking riches, we are advising people to embrace poverty. What about happiness being average?

"Happiness being average" as how? It is either you're happy or not happy. You can assume or ensure happiness for a moment, but not until you fulfill that ambition of yours, you will never be completely happy. And for the general populace, MONEY IS THE MEANS TO THAT END.

LifestyleTonite:
The love of money is why EFCC keeps parading 17 and 18 year olds for internet fraud. Though it seems they just spend a few months and years in jail, what the young boys don't know is that their future has been tarnished. Their names are now in bad records. Just yesterday, I wanted to rent an apartment. The agent asked for my details and said they will be sent to Police Area Command to see if I've not been arrested for internet fraud before. That's a glimpse of the traps being set for fraudsters.
Yet your corrupt leaders and politicians are still cruising around with their looted funds. The money they embezzled has already been programmed to span through generations.

It is because you're not buoyant to buy a house, hence, you opt for rentage which is not bad in any way at all. But in real life, those fraudsters have their houses scattered around Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Calabar, Imo, Anambra, Port Harcourt, UK, US, Netherland, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Senegal etc. with police excorts and tight security guards. Never in their life will they be subjected to a landlord's scrutiny because of getting a shelter.

I'm not glorifying this societal illness, but IT IS JUST THE REALITY OF MONEY.

LifestyleTonite:
The problem with so many guys here is that in their course to be masculine, they ignore the one thing needed, which is patience. It takes a Godly man to be patient. But they have abandoned God,

I knew all your rigmaroles is as a result of your religion. But like Paul, scales will soon fall off your eyes, that's if you're lucky and bold enough to challenge religious brouhaha.

LifestyleTonite:
...which is why they think there is fun in getting tonnes of girls. Now that they aren't get any, they think their life is miserable. By the time they start getting a lot, perhaps after sacrificing to make it, they will realize that tonnes of girls aren't worth it, especially after several STDs and waste of money.
You're right here, but that's the bluepill fantasy guys were made to believe.

Yes, "there's fun in getting tonnes of women", however, guys here are also meant to understand that tonnes of women or lack of women neither makes their lives miserable or pleasant. Hence, they must maintain sexual discipline and know how to get around with women + stand straight on the pedestal by always putting themselves first.

LifestyleTonite:
Red Pill leads to dangers e.g no red piller has ever addressed the dangers if sleeping around e.g STDs. All they do is tell you to go to the gym, make money and have all the girls. You'll be all on your own when diseases kick in or you go broke trying to please the tonnes of girls when you really only needed one.

It is not STDs/STIs that's truly in your mind. It is succumbus and Incubus, that's there. You're just using the former to cover up.

We preach sexual discipline + use of quality contraceptives to avoid STDs + unwanted pregnancy.

@bolded, spinning plates do not necessarily means that a man must fvck every woman that crosses his eyes. Spinning plates sends to a woman's subconsciousness that a man can be with or without her and that he's the prize.

Whether 1, 2, 3, 4...100 women, inasmuch you have all it takes to bear all the resultant burdens fine. But having that mindset that "there's one special woman waiting for you out there" is a fool's errand - a bluepill fantasy.

All forms of human mating sexual strategy has their pros and cons. The redpill does not dictate which one you must follow, but what each one entails.

LifestyleTonite:
However, the dream should be masculinity which begins with patience. Sadly, most of what masculinity entails have been given the tag of Red Pill.

Focusing on your life takes patience.
Becoming disciplined takes patience.
Staying in the gym takes patience.
Development takes patience.
Cold approaching takes patience.
Waiting to get chosen takes patience.
Relieving yourself of bluepill fantasy takes patience.
Overcoming religious fables takes patience.
Making money takes patience.
Trying to see everyone grow together takes patience.
Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.
Rising amidst failure takes patience.
Becoming strong + dominant takes patience.

Is there anywhere the Redpill assumes itself to be a PONZI SCHEME?

Have a nice day sir.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
hmm okay I get your point, but still on still many people hate what they can't have, like one stupid American who was shouting tax the rich , only for us to go to his history comment looking for a way to avoid taxes lol, Americans are damn annoying, most of them are so brainwashed buy media now that , being rich is now being ridiculed. daily
naso na cheesy
Na the poor people Dy always talk rich people money no pure tongue
I Dy only believe the ones I know can afford it but dem hate am

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
But your religion promises both material+ eternal wealth + power. He even said that "he will do more and exceedingly than what we asked for"... And "He will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory".

No one is saying do despicable things for money. Be contented. Develop yourself.

However, there's no justification for any iota of poverty. Even if you can't get to a multimillionaire level fine, but ensure you make money to cater for your needs should in case God forgets to "supply all your needs according to his riches in glory" via fasting + prayer + evangelism.

"Happiness being average" as how? It is either you're happy or not happy. You can assume or ensure happiness for a moment, but not until you fulfill that ambition of yours, you will never be completely happy. And for the general populace, MONEY IS THE MEANS TO THAT END.

Yet your corrupt leaders and politicians are still cruising around with their looted funds. The money they embezzled has already been programmed to span through generations.

It is because you're not buoyant to buy a house, hence, you opt for rentage which is not bad in any way at all. But in real life, those fraudsters have their houses scattered around Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Calabar, Imo, Anambra, Port Harcourt, UK, US, Netherland, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Senegal etc. with police excorts and tight security guards. Never in their life will they be subjected to a landlord's scrutiny because of getting a shelter.

I'm not glorifying this societal illness, but IT IS JUST THE REALITY OF MONEY.

I knew all your rigmaroles is as a result of your religion. But like Paul, scales will soon fall off your eyes, that's if you're lucky and bold enough to challenge religious brouhaha.

You're right here, but that's the bluepill fantasy guys were made to believe.

Yes, "there's fun in getting tonnes of women", however, guys here are also meant to understand that tonnes of women or lack of women neither makes their lives miserable or pleasant. Hence, they must maintain sexual discipline and know how to get around with women + stand straight on the pedestal by always putting themselves first.

It is not STDs/STIs that's truly in your mind. It is succumbus and Incubus, that's there. You're just using the former to cover up.

We preach sexual discipline + use of quality contraceptives to avoid STDs + unwanted pregnancy.

@bolded, spinning plates do not necessarily means that a man must fvck every woman that crosses his eyes. Spinning plates sends to a woman's subconsciousness that a man can be with or without her and that he's the prize.

Whether 1, 2, 3, 4...100 women, inasmuch you have all it takes to bear all the resultant burdens fine. But having that mindset that "there's one special woman waiting for you out there" is a fool's errand - a bluepill fantasy.

All forms of human mating sexual strategy has their pros and cons. The redpill does not dictate which one you must follow, but what each one entails.

Focusing on your life takes patience.
Becoming disciplined takes patience.
Staying in the gym takes patience.
Development takes patience.
Cold approaching takes patience.
Waiting to get chosen takes patience.
Relieving yourself of bluepill fantasy takes patience.
Overcoming religious fables takes patience.
Making money takes patience.
Trying to see everyone grow together takes patience.
Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.
Rising amidst failure takes patience.
Becoming strong + dominant takes patience.

Is there anywhere the Redpill assumes itself to be a PONZI SCHEME?

Have a nice day sir.
I love this

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.