Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759273 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stillwater10: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
There is a difference between pleasure and happiness. Sex is always pleasurable but may not give you happiness at the end.
Once you can afford your basic stuff like food, shelter and clothes your happiness will depend on the choices you make.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kellzzyy:

I love this
I love it too

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Any man that submits his authority to a woman is not worthy to be named among men.
Redpill doses.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSEEE, JUST SAW A POST HERE AND IT MADE ME WANT TO RAISE SOMETHING UP ,WAS PASSING BY A SHOP WHEN I SAW A GROUP OF MEN TALKING BAD AND INSULTING THE YOUNG GIRLS OF TODAY CALLING THEM DIRTY GIRLS WHO ARE JUST SLEEPING AROUND ,IT MADE ME LAUGH CUZ I KNOW THEY ARE JUST FRUSTRATED THAT THE PUSSY THOSE GIRLS ARE GIVING NOR DEY REACH THIER SIDE ,

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
IF YOU ARE STILL IN REDPILL RAGE PHASE WHERE YOU THINK WOMEN ARE THE PROBLEM YOU MUST BE MAD ,REDPILL WILL HELP YOU HANDLE WOMEN NONSENSE behaviour BUT IF YOU THINK HATING WOMEN OR TALKING ABOUT WOMEN ALL THE TIME WILL SOLVE YOUR LIFE PROBLEM BETTER RESET YOUR BRAIN AND GET ON THIS GRIND ALSO DRINK A LOT OF REDPILL BUT DONT GET LOST IN IT LIFE NA CRUISE TRY DEY ENJOY AM

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
But your religion promises both material+ eternal wealth + power. He even said that "he will do more and exceedingly than what we asked for"... And "He will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory".

No one is saying do despicable things for money. Be contented. Develop yourself.

However, there's no justification for any iota of poverty. Even if you can't get to a multimillionaire level fine, but ensure you make money to cater for your needs should in case God forgets to "supply all your needs according to his riches in glory" via fasting + prayer + evangelism.

"Happiness being average" as how? It is either you're happy or not happy. You can assume or ensure happiness for a moment, but not until you fulfill that ambition of yours, you will never be completely happy. And for the general populace, MONEY IS THE MEANS TO THAT END.

Yet your corrupt leaders and politicians are still cruising around with their looted funds. The money they embezzled has already been programmed to span through generations.

It is because you're not buoyant to buy a house, hence, you opt for rentage which is not bad in any way at all. But in real life, those fraudsters have their houses scattered around Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Calabar, Imo, Anambra, Port Harcourt, UK, US, Netherland, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Senegal etc. with police excorts and tight security guards. Never in their life will they be subjected to a landlord's scrutiny because of getting a shelter.

I'm not glorifying this societal illness, but IT IS JUST THE REALITY OF MONEY.

I knew all your rigmaroles is as a result of your religion. But like Paul, scales will soon fall off your eyes, that's if you're lucky and bold enough to challenge religious brouhaha.

You're right here, but that's the bluepill fantasy guys were made to believe.

Yes, "there's fun in getting tonnes of women", however, guys here are also meant to understand that tonnes of women or lack of women neither makes their lives miserable or pleasant. Hence, they must maintain sexual discipline and know how to get around with women + stand straight on the pedestal by always putting themselves first.

It is not STDs/STIs that's truly in your mind. It is succumbus and Incubus, that's there. You're just using the former to cover up.

We preach sexual discipline + use of quality contraceptives to avoid STDs + unwanted pregnancy.

@bolded, spinning plates do not necessarily means that a man must fvck every woman that crosses his eyes. Spinning plates sends to a woman's subconsciousness that a man can be with or without her and that he's the prize.

Whether 1, 2, 3, 4...100 women, inasmuch you have all it takes to bear all the resultant burdens fine. But having that mindset that "there's one special woman waiting for you out there" is a fool's errand - a bluepill fantasy.

All forms of human mating sexual strategy has their pros and cons. The redpill does not dictate which one you must follow, but what each one entails.

Focusing on your life takes patience.
Becoming disciplined takes patience.
Staying in the gym takes patience.
Development takes patience.
Cold approaching takes patience.
Waiting to get chosen takes patience.
Relieving yourself of bluepill fantasy takes patience.
Overcoming religious fables takes patience.
Making money takes patience.
Trying to see everyone grow together takes patience.
Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.
Rising amidst failure takes patience.
Becoming strong + dominant takes patience.

Is there anywhere the Redpill assumes itself to be a PONZI SCHEME?

Have a nice day sir.

Well said!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

If you know the problems associated with being a being a billionaire, you won't pray to be one.

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire? Look at how restless he was concerning Job in the Bible. He knew he couldn't kill Job but had to ruin him to a large extent. Same thing he's doing today. If you don't belong to a satanic cult, you can't become a billionaire today or remain one. Your soul has to be sold to him.

Now, tell me, is it peaceful being a satan follower? If yes, then you might find 'peace' as a billionaire.

Learn to look beyond the yacht, private jets And Rolls Royce. Only a billionaire knows the evil he did to be one and the evil is doing to remain one. Just pray for God's blessings and stop allowing Satan's disciples influence you.

Nollywood movies has really battered your mindset. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sometimes bluepillers say redpill stuffs, he must be talking from real life experience smiley

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU THAT YOUR OWN SOUL IS NOT ETERNALLY DOOMED AND DAMN. PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE A BETTER PERSON THAN THOSE PERSONALITIES I LISTED?
YOU'RE LIKE THOSE RÈTARDED POOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYBODY WITH A NET WORTH OF OVER 100,000 NAIRA MUST HAVE EARNED IT FROM NEGOTIATING WITH THE DEVIL. YOU'RE ALL WALKING MISERABLE EXCUSES WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND BASKING IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAZINESS. NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU 1 NAIRA. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POVERTY, AND THERE'S NO DEVIL HANDING MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED IN THIS WORLD, AND NO MILLIONAIRE GOT TO THE TOP BY BEING SILLY SUPERSTITIOUS AND WISHING PROGRESSING PEOPLE DOOM.

Many of them still carry about the misconceptions they see in movies, especially Nollywood movies.

LMAO! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
heartofcity12:
Sometimes bluepillers say redpill stuffs, I like this smiley

Even his brother, Rudeboy posted a harsh truth in his story.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSEEE, JUST SAW A POST HERE AND IT MADE ME WANT TO RAISE SOMETHING UP ,WAS PASSING BY A SHOP WHEN I SAW A GROUP OF MEN TALKING BAD AND INSULTING THE YOUNG GIRLS OF TODAY CALLING THEM DIRTY GIRLS WHO ARE JUST SLEEPING AROUND ,IT MADE ME LAUGH CUZ I KNOW THEY ARE JUST FRUSTRATED THAT THE PUSSY THOSE GIRLS ARE GIVING NOR DEY REACH THIER SIDE ,

You have a point and they may still be right tho.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
aomine:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
But your religion promises both material+ eternal wealth + power. He even said that "he will do more and exceedingly than what we asked for"... And "He will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory".

No one is saying do despicable things for money. Be contented. Develop yourself.

However, there's no justification for any iota of poverty. Even if you can't get to a multimillionaire level fine, but ensure you make money to cater for your needs should in case God forgets to "supply all your needs according to his riches in glory" via fasting + prayer + evangelism.

"Happiness being average" as how? It is either you're happy or not happy. You can assume or ensure happiness for a moment, but not until you fulfill that ambition of yours, you will never be completely happy. And for the general populace, MONEY IS THE MEANS TO THAT END.

Yet your corrupt leaders and politicians are still cruising around with their looted funds. The money they embezzled has already been programmed to span through generations.

It is because you're not buoyant to buy a house, hence, you opt for rentage which is not bad in any way at all. But in real life, those fraudsters have their houses scattered around Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Calabar, Imo, Anambra, Port Harcourt, UK, US, Netherland, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Senegal etc. with police excorts and tight security guards. Never in their life will they be subjected to a landlord's scrutiny because of getting a shelter.

I'm not glorifying this societal illness, but IT IS JUST THE REALITY OF MONEY.

I knew all your rigmaroles is as a result of your religion. But like Paul, scales will soon fall off your eyes, that's if you're lucky and bold enough to challenge religious brouhaha.

You're right here, but that's the bluepill fantasy guys were made to believe.

Yes, "there's fun in getting tonnes of women", however, guys here are also meant to understand that tonnes of women or lack of women neither makes their lives miserable or pleasant. Hence, they must maintain sexual discipline and know how to get around with women + stand straight on the pedestal by always putting themselves first.

It is not STDs/STIs that's truly in your mind. It is succumbus and Incubus, that's there. You're just using the former to cover up.

We preach sexual discipline + use of quality contraceptives to avoid STDs + unwanted pregnancy.

@bolded, spinning plates do not necessarily means that a man must fvck every woman that crosses his eyes. Spinning plates sends to a woman's subconsciousness that a man can be with or without her and that he's the prize.

Whether 1, 2, 3, 4...100 women, inasmuch you have all it takes to bear all the resultant burdens fine. But having that mindset that "there's one special woman waiting for you out there" is a fool's errand - a bluepill fantasy.

All forms of human mating sexual strategy has their pros and cons. The redpill does not dictate which one you must follow, but what each one entails.

Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.

Is there anywhere the Redpill assumes itself to be a PONZI SCHEME?

Have a nice day sir.
I WANT THIS YOUR SENSE RIGHT NOW MAKE I WISE LIKE YOU. CAVEADULLAM HAS SAID IT ALL , AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS I WILL JUST HAVE TO ,YOU CAN BASH ME IF YOU WANT BUT ITS BETTER TO BE A RICH PERSON EVEN IF YOU ARE A SIMP ,THAN TO BE A BROKE AND FRUSTRATED REDPILLER NONE OF US WANT TO END UP LIKE THAT ,THAT BE WHY WE GRIND AND PRAY AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK ALL HOPE IS LOST ,ARE YOU MAAAAD ,YOU ARE JUST STARTING JOOR KEEP GOING GOD GO BLESS ALL US

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
aomine:
IF YOU ARE STILL IN REDPILL RAGE PHASE WHERE YOU THINK WOMEN ARE THE PROBLEM YOU MUST BE MAD ,REDPILL WILL HELP YOU HANDLE WOMEN NONSENSE behaviour BUT IF YOU THINK HATING WOMEN OR TALKING ABOUT WOMEN ALL THE TIME WILL SOLVE YOUR LIFE PROBLEM BETTER RESET YOUR BRAIN AND GET ON THIS GRIND ALSO DRINK A LOT OF REDPILL BUT DONT GET LOST IN IT LIFE NA CRUISE TRY DEY ENJOY AM

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlifate:

Even his brother, Rudeboy posted a harsh truth in his story.

That’s what real life experiences do.. Even the most bluepilled dudes will come to redpill terms at some point, all it takes is time..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
aomine:
I WANT THIS YOUR SENSE RIGHT NOW MAKE I WISE LIKE YOU. CAVEADULLAM HAS SAID IT ALL , AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS I WILL JUST HAVE TO ,YOU CAN BASH ME IF YOU WANT BUT ITS BETTER TO BE A RICH PERSON EVEN IF YOU ARE A SIMP ,THAN TO BE A BROKE AND FRUSTRATED REDPILLER NONE OF US WANT TO END UP LIKE THAT ,THAT BE WHY WE GRIND AND PRAY AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK ALL HOPE IS LOST ,ARW YOU MAAAAD ,YOU ARE JUST STARTING JOOR KEEP GOING GOD GO BLESS ALL US

You be funny guy but I agree with all your points grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I think there’s no defined answer to this. It’s all a matter of personal choices. Personally I sh*t on “The rich also cry” quote because in my opinion, the rich cry but the poor cry harder because the rich never has to cry about being poor but the poor do so that means if hypothetically the rich and poor has same problems, the poor has one more problem to cry about but like I said, that’s just my opinion.

Based on personal introspections we’ve had, we can’t really decide for each other if more money or less money would make us happy. Personally I think a billion dollars will solve 50% of my problems, that means if I solve that 50%, I will be half happy. I’ll take that half anytime, any day but I cannot decide for a person who feels they don’t need money to be happy.

From a societal standpoint, humans are meant to have money, it is essential for survival, it’s the reason why we are primarily driven by consumerism. If animals understood the concept of money then wild animals wouldn’t have their fate decided by natural selection or the strong survives. The wealthiest monkey will live the longest because he’ll be able to afford regular trips to the vet and not have to hunt for a day in his life.

Money is trade by barter and domesticated animals evolved to trade, they became our companions and we pay them by feeding them and taking care of them, now they live better lives than their wildlife counterparts

The only people who say money isn’t everything mostly base their argument on “health can’t be bought” but they also forget that the current world we live in, good health has been commercialized, even though not to 100% but we’ll get there. There’s a reason big pharma are steady raking in billions. A-list Hollywood and the queen of England all had covid and they survived it within days. Take out unforeseen circumstances like accidents and give the average man a dietitian and a fitness trainer and we’re all guaranteed at least the average life expectancy.

All of this is my PERSONAL opinion, I cannot influence anybody’s opinion because we all live different lives. We can’t all be rich in this life, if we are all rich then the concept of money won’t mean anything anymore and world progress will be stunted.

Money isn’t everything but let us look at the option of being “poor and happy”, what is the source of your happiness when you’re poor? People will say “peace of mind”, it’s like saying being rich will make peace of mind depart from you. There is no peace of mind when you are poor if we are looking at the dictionary definition of being poor unless we’re just making personal definitions of poverty now and that is going to make things so much more conflicting.

Maybe this isn’t connected to the original argument but this is my 2cent on being rich vs being poor.

You make sense.

Just like the saying goes: "People resort to denial when recognizing that the truth would destroy something they hold dear."

Castigating riches/wealth, is a coping mechanism for poor people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
AnonDude2004:
cool

The dog keeps wondering what kinda man is this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
there's somebody currently battling lung disease, and have no money to treat himself ,go and tell that person that money is not important, there's an old man/old woman , trying to retire but don't have enough funds to do so go and tell that person money is not important, there are parents selling their kids to child prostitution. go and tell them money is not important, most people if not for money them for ugly but due to money they enhanced their looks go and tell them that money is not important

Some years back, I was about dropping out of the University cos things were so hard for my family & I. If not for a good Samaritan, only my creator knows where I would've been now.

Yes, "money is not everything" but don't downplay its influence.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
DieRich5:
naso na cheesy
Na the poor people Dy always talk rich people money no pure tongue
I Dy only believe the ones I know can afford it but dem hate am
it Is out of envy , that's why dey are always crying for government to slash their pie, upon say none go reach their mouth ,let them keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlifate:

Some years back, I was about dropping out of the University cos things were so hard for my family & I. If not for a good Samaritan, only my creator knows where I would've been now.

Yes, "money is not everything" but don't downplay its influence.
100%

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

"Disdain what you can't have" is a law of power.

Though, I'm not in support of simping culture because its domino effects has a negative turn at the end. But bro, do you know why simps simp? They've the resources to satisfy all their fetishes with women under 24hours. Some do go to the clubs to fvck women with sticks or their legs; that same woman you're having sleepless night over, yes, she's being treated as trash in a strippers club by simps with money. Some do pick women to fvck themselves, lesbian or not and just sit down to enjoy the show.
Simps do this because they have the money, excess money. They don't bait an eyelids spending millions upon millions because they know that there will be more returns before the month runs out. Rather than waste time chatting and organizing dates, they used their money to subject women to their toes. It may not be a good way in dealing with women but that's the reality of MONEY. And vice versa.

Money rules the world!

Motivations cycling poverty is pure coping mechanism.

Even religion promises both material and eternal wealth. So, what's the fancy about poverty?

I agree about contentment, but can humans truly be contented? Humans are insatiable! Even if you feel contented with 1bucks, you will want to support it with another 1bucks and the loop continues. TRUE CONTENTMENT IS YOU SETTLING FOR JUST 1BUCKS, WAITS TILL IT GETS FINISH AND DIE. NO NEED FOR WHATEVER INVESTMENT.

People that preach contentment has already established good sources of income around them, they just sit back and watch the income flow. And also observe that there is no impediment on the way.

The goal is not to become a slave to money or do despicable acts in quest for money. It is to make money so that the problem at hand will not be as a result of lack of money. And I say this: DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, MONEY SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS.

There's no good thing about poverty!

Thanks.

I respect you my bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
aomine:
I WANT THIS YOUR SENSE RIGHT NOW MAKE I WISE LIKE YOU. CAVEADULLAM HAS SAID IT ALL , AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS I WILL JUST HAVE TO ,YOU CAN BASH ME IF YOU WANT BUT ITS BETTER TO BE A RICH PERSON EVEN IF YOU ARE A SIMP ,THAN TO BE A BROKE AND FRUSTRATED REDPILLER NONE OF US WANT TO END UP LIKE THAT ,THAT BE WHY WE GRIND AND PRAY AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK ALL HOPE IS LOST ,ARE YOU MAAAAD ,YOU ARE JUST STARTING JOOR KEEP GOING GOD GO BLESS ALL US

That's why redpill is a blessing. At least it is a good consolace as we all have placed it upon ourselves to match forward. Before the redpill, we left our lives to fate. But by the reason of hoisting the redpill flag and associating with it, it is now an obligation to make sure we get to that level of comfortability. The goal is not to become one of Forbes richest men; many and more rich men can have what those in Forbes magazine have too without being listed among 100 world's richest persons. The goal is to get to that stage where limitations is not as a result of lack of money + you are able to satisfy your fantasies and needs.

Anyone that has experience club life can easily get my point. And that's why I dislike cold approaching women, because these women will crawl and roll on the floor naked when they see you with the dough. I repeat, "with money, all your sexual fantasies will be easily fulfilled under 24 hours", and with as many women you desire. Same with easy access to a comfortable environment, quality allies and easy access to those in the upper echelon.

With money, you can tour the world in 1-6 months. You can meet world leaders and join their game. You can become part of a building you don't even give a fvck about its foundation. Money will cover all of your sins.

Is it fair? Probably, no. But is it true? Yes. This is simply the reality that beholds us, steering deep into our eyes unfazed and unchanging.

No justification for any iota of poverty.

Redpill rejects every form of mediocrity.

Excellence is the goal of the redpill which cannot be achievable in an eye twinkle. Excellence with women. Excellence with the society. Excellence with power. Excellence with money.
And with labour + right tools + right people + right knowledge + right place + good health + luck, one can get there. And wherever you experience lack, you leverage.

Thanks.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
By the way, female football bloopers is straight unfiltered comedy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNghJSedDc
Bro this female ball is simply a waste of resources and time. It was funny asf grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wowmenow: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Everybody believes the husband of the gospel artist osinachi is abusing her physicaly but nobody believes the wife is having secret relationship with frank edwards another gospel artist.

When it comes to women issue men always put emotions than logic

It might be because of the woman secret affairs that made the man to abuse her.

The world has been feminised only trp can rescue men now

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
What's this again in our society?
This society will not cease to justify rubbish

This woman just got a pass despite commiting a murder, all because she's a woman

Now would this still be true if the roles were reversed, i.e if it was the black man that killed a white woman?

And this is the perfect definition for gender equality

What a society!
Let's clap, guys

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
wowmenow:
Everybody believes the husband of the gospel artist osinachi is abusing her physicaly but nobody believes the wife is having secret relationship with frank edwards another gospel artist.

When it comes to women issue men always put emotions than logic

It might be because of the woman secret affairs that made the man to abuse her.

The world has been feminised only trp can rescue men now
In as much as I don't support cheating or any silly acts from women, I highly stand against violence
Beating up a women (wife for that matter) is not justifiable under any guise

Physical violence is a beta move. Why destroy your integrity and jeopardize your freedom all because of ONE woman? It's not worth it...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Calibrator:
The standards set for we Men is something else and most importantly, we are our own worst enemies.

Imagine this person is my fellow male ooo.
Person wey dey live off his father's riches, live rent free and work at his father's company, even most of his personal expenses are offset by his father's company account, and he is telling me that has zero backup nonsense and setting standards for me.

This is how young men are pressured into a lifetime of servitude devoid of zero benefits.
If i were you i will stop the conversation immediately undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
ubunja:
you're very stupid for this comment.

Everyone dies. But money will always matter. That money can't save someone's life doesn't mean it's okay to be poor.

You are a slowpoke. Nobody says money is bad or it is okay to be poor. Is it not money we use to food and other necessities? How can you survive without that.

All we are saying is once you can afford the necessities it doesn’t make sense to be depressed or do anything illegal to afford benz 2020 just like how most of the youths here are doing.

We have depressed rich people that killed themselves simply because they can’t find meaning and purpose of life.

There’s no one fits meaning to this life.

Someone might argue even if you have a billion dollar you’ll just enjoy it for 30-40 years , then die and be buried just like how mad man will be buried, and In the next 200 years no one would even remember you have existed.

If you say money is important you are right, if you say is ok to be poor you are also right.

No matter how rich you are there are things you would never be able to afford.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.
This is some dope sh!t.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Itzlinda:

You are a slowpoke. Nobody says money is bad or it is okay to be poor. Is it not money we use to food and other necessities? How can you survive without that.

All we are saying is once you can afford the necessities it doesn’t make sense to be depressed or do anything illegal to afford benz 2020 just like how most of the youths here are doing.

We have depressed rich people that killed themselves simply because they can’t find meaning and purpose of life.

There’s no one fits meaning to this life.

Someone might argue even if you have a billion dollar you’ll just enjoy it for 30-40 years , then die and be buried just like how mad man will be buried, and In the next 200 years no one would even remember you have existed.

If you say money is important you are right, if you say is ok to be poor you are also right.

No matter how rich you are there are things you would never be able to afford.
go make money,, stop talking about "there are things that money can't buy". Go make money baba,, this life costs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Itzlinda:
This debate about money remind me of the discussion I had with somone who's a close friend of dangote.

He said money is important but it is not something that you should be worried if you don't have in a large amount.

As long as you have roof on your head, food to eat, car for transportation, and means of earning livelihood, then you should be thankful to God and live your life. Even dangote, with almost 8 billion dollars, what he does with money are just these 4 necessities - Food, cloth, car and house.
As long as you can afford these four needs decently, dangote got nothing on you because even him no do wetin pass these with money.

Tbh, since we had that discussion my mentality changed about money. I cannot hurt anyone to make money. I'll just keep hustling legal to afford these necessities.

Dangote watched his younger brother died in USA, and his money cannot extend his life with 1 day.

When he was brought to Kano emirate Council for burial, he was wrapped with #2000 naira material, I saw it with my eyes how he was abandoned at one side, and nobody was even paying a bit attention to his dead body. This is somone that people could pay 100m to get access to him but now he's laid on bare ground and no one is even looking at his side.

That shit really scare the shit outta me about life.

Money is good, very good. But not worth being depressed over.
food for thought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.