Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752355 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting thread I must say.

Greetings to all the bosses. I've been reading in ghost mode.

I've read a lot here, so I want to ask,

how do you make friends with a girl/lady making sure it isn't parasitic? Just good friends, assuming you're not interested in getting sexual as well. . Is it possible?

Most boy-girl friendship that I see are parasitic. The girl perpetually leeches off of the guy. Is it possible for the friendship to work if the guy doesn't give in to her demands and he doesn't want sex from her as well? If yes, please how do you do it?

Cc ubunja, LordAdam, pansophist, capslocked, mjbolt, caveAdullam, luminouz, zabiboy and others I can't remember.

Thanks in advance for your great response

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
1. Women in a single picture - made by a woman

NAWALT how far?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Don't equate stupidity with Idol Worship. Lol

Now, men are at their "lowest" when it comes to dominance and masculinity. Pusssy worship is the order of the day and it varies from society to society. Some are just open about it than others.

Why do you think onlyfans and seeking arrangement are a big thing now? My 23 year old female friend told me she would love to join only fans to get some of that simp money. I can't blame her. It's an era of weak, and shiftless males.

Advice her to cash out jorh... I'll look for a way to these simps money. They're too rich for my liking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Junnior:

how do you make friends with a girl/lady making sure it isn't parasitic? Just good friends, assuming you're not interested in getting sexual as well. . Is it possible?

Most boy-girl friendship that I see are parasitic. The girl perpetually leeches off of the guy. Is it possible for the friendship to work if the guy doesn't give in to her demands and he doesn't want sex from her as well? If yes, please how do you do it?

Well, for me, i don't think it's possible tho...
As ubu.nja said in one of his recent miseducations, women date/ keep male friends for non-sexual needs...
So if you are not interested in sex, then the relationship is already parasitic because she can get money and sex from other guys and then get attention, validation, and other non-sexual needs from you...And you?? you get nothing from her...
Unless there's something really valuable she's adding to you (like connections, e.t.c) but then, it wont be possible because you dont give in to her demands...
This is my own view tho...
I'm not really into all this women BS.....i'm here mainly for self-development but this is my own take on your question..
GL..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I noticed most guys here find it difficult to believe it.
But it's the truth, simps are operating on another level.
BTW
See What i found...
smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Junnior:

Cc ubunja, LordAdam, pansophist, capslocked, mjbolt, caveAdullam, luminouz, zabiboy and others I can't remember.

To tell you the truth bro: a man and a woman can't be friends! Heartbreaking for me too when I had that epiphany. The reason is that as the friendship tarries, you will definitely develop sexual feelings for her simply because both of you are not related by blood.
You will definitely become jealous when she starts telling you about her sexual escapades, series of trysts with her boyfriend and other guys and when she fails to reciprocate her own form of the friendship when you are in dire need of it.

Your highest investment required by a woman is your time and attention and you; sexual intercourse with her, which is her highest form of investment. Is it not foolishness if you squander your investment while she preserves her own because you don't want it? Think about it bro.

Maybe you are a religious man, and that's good by the way. The only way to benefit from women without sex is by developing and demonstrating a higher social and sexual market value. If you are a man of honour and respect, women will try to bait you with sex, gifts, attention etc. Use their sexual thirst or bait as a leverage to benefit more gifts and resources from them, while you remain uncaught by the bait---a stable paradox. Here you're not getting sex but highly benefiting other substances. Or else, forget about that friendship.

Even without sexual intercourse, you must ensure that she's highly invested in the ffriendship, no form of mutuality except her investments needs it necessarily e.g business packages. Your interactions must be to leverage, nothing more; nothing less.

However, should in case you decide to get married in the future, become a high value man, and snatch a nubile woman between the age of 18-25 after she must have passed the vetting process. Though, vetting doesn't means that women can't exercised their hypergamous nature, but it will keep them on tenterhooks as the relationship tarries. No need for stupid friendship.

If you can't do this, forget about friendship with a woman and just interact with them like your sisters. It is either sexual or nothing. Or better still, you leverage. No need for piling your contact list with unnecessary persons who will not benefit you.

Thanks.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
I had to take down the post. She might see it cuz she is a Nairalander & knows about this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Junnior:

Yes you can...just set boundaries.

I dont know if its just me but girls I call my friends are few and I dont have sexual feelings for them. They are cute and all that but once I realised they are better off being my friends, I subconsciously start seeing them as men,not women. They are not parasitic because for me to call a woman a friend, I had shit-tested her like die. They dont drain my pockets or act like Karens and they also know their limits and boundaries.

N.B: I call them friends not besties. I don't do female besties. Its either my main nigga or my gf

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Throwback Anthem cheesy

Vtek - Your Fada nyassh

This song will make you laugh
We all can relate with this

Spoiler : When you have a parasitic Boo
But now you are on the Redpills eternity dosage grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvkrefS9EPA

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I noticed most guys here find it difficult to believe it.

But it's the truth, simps are operating on another level.

BTW

See What i found...

This one na pure yahoo plus things grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Damn. I will read this post everyday.
CaveAdullam:

To tell you the truth bro: a man and a woman can't be friends! Heartbreaking for me too when I had that epiphany. The reason is that as the friendship tarries, you will definitely develop sexual feelings for her simply because both of you are not related by blood.
You will definitely become jealous when she starts telling you about her sexual escapades, series of trysts with her boyfriend and other guys and when she fails to reciprocate her own form of the friendship when you are in dire need of it.

Your highest investment required by a woman is your time and attention and you; sexual intercourse with her, which is her highest form of investment. Is it not foolishness if you squander your investment while she preserves her own because you don't want it? Think about it bro.
The issue I have with this is I don't consider sex to be an investment on the female part, given that it's a two-way thing. So, if I'm giving her my time, attention and other things, I want her to give me same in return, not sex. But, below, you've let me know I can only leverage. Thanks.

Maybe you are a religious man, and that's good by the way. The only way to benefit from women without sex is by developing and demonstrating a higher social and sexual market value. If you are a man of honour and respect, women will try to bait you with sex, gifts, attention etc. Use their sexual thirst or bait as a leverage to benefit more gifts and resources from them, while you remain uncaught by the bait---a stable paradox. Here you're not getting sex but highly benefiting other substances. Or else, forget about that friendship.

Even without sexual intercourse, you must ensure that she's highly invested in the ffriendship, no form of mutuality except her investments needs it necessarily e.g business packages. Your interactions must be to leverage, nothing more; nothing less.

However, should in case you decide to get married in the future, become a high value man, and snatch a nubile woman between the age of 18-25 after she must have passed the vetting process. Though, vetting doesn't means that women can't exercised their hypergamous nature, but it will keep them on tenterhooks as the relationship tarries. No need for stupid friendship.
Care to throw a little light on this vetting process? Thanks

If you can't do this, forget about friendship with a woman and just interact with them like your sisters. It is either sexual or nothing. Or better still, you leverage. No need for piling your contact list with unnecessary persons who will not benefit you.

Thanks.
Thank you. This is relieving.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Man said for Love. wink

Love you know! grin grin

Pussy over the Bag? Could never be me. . . angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Robinho22: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
It's no jokes , 100% confirmed and Tested
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Robinho22:
It's no jokes , 100% confirmed and Tested

Wrong thread dude

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by reigncalif1: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

Well, for me, i don't think it's possible tho...
As ubu.nja said in one of his recent miseducations, women date/ keep male friends for non-sexual needs...
So if you are not interested in sex, then the relationship is already parasitic because she can get money and sex from other guys and then get attention, validation, and other non-sexual needs from you...And you?? you get nothing from her...
Unless there's something really valuable she's adding to you (like connections, e.t.c) but then, it wont be possible because you dont give in to her demands...
This is my own view tho...
I'm not really into all this women BS.....i'm here mainly for self-development but this is my own take on your question..
GL..
Please don't be annoyed
Can u help me get back to redpill WhatsApp group
My phone spoil and I can't get back my old WhatsApp pls help me out
This ma new num
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
If a woman can resist that urge of solving her fellow woman's problem. Why should you as a man solve it? grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
I just introduced about 3 of my friends here. They don't even have any idea of what 'the redpill' is, some of them are just about to get into the marriage institution, some are still looking for the right girl to be in a relationship with... they haven't heard about the redpill before, they have no clue about it. They're new to nairaland too. Let's save our brothers and get the simp in them out and liberate them from the ills society has considered norms, introduce more men here abeg. Let's save our brothers out there, to avoid stories that touch later.

I'll introduce more guys to this page anyway. It's very important. It's my gift to them.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Joker09:
I just introduced about 3 of my friends here. They don't even have any idea of what 'the redpill' is, some of them are just about to get into the marriage institution, some are still looking for the right girl to be in a relationship with... they haven't heard about the redpill before, they have no clue about it. They're new to nairaland too. Let's save our brothers and get the simp in them out and liberate them from the ills society has considered norms, introduce more men here abeg. Let's save our brothers out there, to avoid stories that touch later.

I'll introduce more guys to this page anyway. It's very important. It's my gift to them.

While it's good for people to be introduced to the Redpill, one thing I like about the Redpill philosophy is that people actually come to it. It doesn't go around looking for members, or forcing it on people(Wars, conquest etc). Even previous die hard simps when finally broken will come to it. Overdose of the Redpill they say doesn't have side effects.

I'm just afraid because this thread is getting bigger day by day. I just hope the exposure doesn't go wrong. One of these days maybe CNN/Guardian or BBC will come and make a stupid article with a headline like "inside hidden mysognist thread in Popular forum nairaland" and the mods will have to delete it. I'm hundred percent sure some moderators aren't happy with this thread, and are waiting for the right time to strike.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Trex4:

While it's good for people to be introduced to the Redpill, one thing I like about the Redpill philosophy is that people actually come to it. It doesn't go around looking for members, or forcing it on people(Wars, conquest etc). Even previous die hard simps when finally broken will come to it. Overdose of the Redpill they say doesn't have side effects.

I'm just afraid because this thread is getting bigger day by day. I just hope the exposure doesn't go wrong. One of these days maybe CNN/Guardian or BBC will come and make a stupid article with a headline like "inside hidden mysognist thread in Popular forum nairaland" and the mods will have to delete it. I'm hundred percent sure some moderators aren't happy with this thread, and are waiting for the right time to strike.

You are right tho. I personally have never really been a simp tho but I've had my simping days in the past, when I was very young and very few times that I looseguard as an adult, I used to digest Alpha male contents on youtube before the redpill came around, there are a lot of similarities tho but the redpill is by far deeper and so RED, no filter at all. I told my friends that the knowledge of redpill may seem misogynistic but it's the truth, they should extract what could be beneficial to them from it and choose to ignore the rest if they wish. I've tried my own best. Also I told them not to let any close females in their lives know they are reading the redpill contents or even have any idea about it.
Sure, some mods are not happy with anything concerning the redpill on here. I've been banned here before just because I posted here.
Well, that is CNN wahala o, there are a lot of foreign redpill and MGTOW coaches on IG and other social media platforms, they'll have a lot of stuffs to report then. We live in a bluepilled society anyway. Feminism, Nudity is cool on SM but Redpill is their headache. Sad.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2020

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Trex4:

I think I'll start copying the points from page one tomorrow to my PC. I also fear the mods will lock this liberating thread one day.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
Or that girl you are obsessed with is also obsessed with another guy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IhateMyDad: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
so this girl wanted me to be a good and considering guy for her, SMH
lol she doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
this thread does not violate any of the rules,dem no born the mod well angry

21cents:
I think I'll start copying the points from page one tomorrow to my PC. I also fear the mods will lock this liberating thread one day.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
21cents:
Abeg start noting them down biko....

I no trust these women worshipping mods. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
this thread does not violate any of the rules,dem no born the mod well angry

Lemme give you a scenario. I was once a member of the ashewo beer parlour where you read some mad stories and generally had mad fun..
Somebody shared or posted a story about a woman or an escapade...then, a female visiting that thread shared it on twitter or is it Instagram? And made it look like the guys on that thread are rapists and such. It caused an uproar at that time and made the thread gained some notoriety that eventually caused it to be shut down. It started with other fuqed up people joining the thread and causing trouble. Eventually,the thread purpose was defeated and it became a diss-fest every day of the week and that made the thread closed.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iichidodo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.