Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752363 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2020
mattfeuter:
Man said for Love. wink

Love you know! grin grin

Pussy over the Bag? Could never be me. . .

I noticed most of his songs promote simping, although in a subtle manner.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2020
In a blue pill society: Men feast on (damaged) women e.g prostitutes and boast about it. (Damaged) women feast on men and increases their income. Men lose while women benefit.

Coins should be channeled into profitable business with high Return of investment, and you will never regret doing so.

Attract women with your sexual market value, don't allow women to feast on you, and learn to save your coins for your growth and development.

Authority: Build yourself.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
MJBOLT:

It's just the hormone (Testosterone) and chemical neurotransmitters (like Dopamine and Serotonin) flooding the brain, messing with guys" heads the whole time, which is triggered by the natural instincts to procreate. In the long run, women generally ain't shît. Post-nut clarity is a great example.

For Nigerian guys, light-skinned (natural or bleached) females are their biggest weakness. They thirst and simp like hell for them. Lol

Meanwhile, some other guy is tired of banging that hot chic or "angel".

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Junnior:

Care to throw a little light on this vetting process? Thanks

CaveAdullam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
this thread does not violate any of the rules,dem no born the mod well angry

21cent can go on copying it. I'll advise those who have PCs to do same if they have the time. There should be some form of back up for the knowledge being shared here.

MJBOLT, you just can't tell what the Mods can do. Even, though we have tried to make the thread "sane" and not give room for naysayers and detractors to derail the thread, you just can't trust anyone. There are females among them (mods) and can influence it, to be deleted.

A lot of powerful and frightening nuggets are being dropped here which is sure to have a ripple effect in our immediate society, later in the future (if not now) for the society. The systems that be may start to feel threatened that male slaves of the partriarchy/matriarchy are being liberated and pushing for such threads to be deleted.

Personally, I don't see this thread lasting for that long.

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Skepticus:

21cent can go on copying it. I'll advise those who have PCs to do same if they have the time. There should be some form of back up for the knowledge being shared here.

MJBOLT, you just can't tell what the Mods can do. Even, though we have tried to make the thread "sane" and not give room for naysayers and detractors to derail the thread, you just can't trust anyone. There are females among them (mods) and can influence it, to be deleted.

A lot of powerful and frightening nuggets are being dropped here which is sure to have a ripple effect in our immediate society, later in the future (if not now) for the society. The systems that be may start to feel threatened that male slaves of the partriarchy/matriarchy are being liberated and pushing for such threads to be deleted.

Seconded.

One thing i noticed in life is that just because you think something won't happen doesn't mean it won't happen.

Any thing can happen.
And as Murphy's law stated, whenever something can go wrong it will go wrong in the worst way.

I think it will be good if someone can back up this thread and turn it into a book like the red pill handbook.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Seconded.
I think it will be good if someone can back up this thread and turn it into a book like the red pill handbook.
I think I'm gonna start a project on that. I will start copying those quotes and then convert it to PDF for easy sharing and safe keeping!

Good Idea!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
I got interested in the matter of mods shutting down this page or not:

While I don't think that would happen soon, I've chosen to act while having fun.

I've coded a script and scraped this thread: all 147 pages of it (as at this afternoon). grin

The whole data has been stored on my SSD in JSON format. I'll be releasing the code after cleaning it up.

Here's the format for now:

{
page_number: {
post_number: {
author: str,
text: str,
shares: int,
date: str,
},
},
}

With the JSON data (accessible by all), one could do interesting things like sorting posts made by particular users, most liked, shared, etc.

The version 2 of the script will store images and memes so nothing will be lost; might drop it on github when I'm done.

It's lots of interesting things to do with data from this page, -- with little AI and Language Processing, I will separate the posts into:
1. Questions (and answers to those questions)
2. Experiences (and users opinions)
3. Philosophies

Lots of interesting things to do with this page right now... you guys should stay tuned. 21cents and co, don't worry, we've got your back.

P.S. : Martinez39s, you didn't think of this? I want to believe you already have some pages of NL "programmatically" stored OFFLINE grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Some guys worry too much.

Sometime ago, I young cousins told me how they were taught in school that a boy shouldn't slap or beat a girl
But a girl can slap or beat a boy and when she beats or slap him he should just report her.

I really never understood why they would teach young boys to learn to take hit from a girl.

Many guys don't value themselves atall
Infact many guys feels taking shit from girls is a sign of love.

You take a girl out and you are bothered about her enjoying herself

What about you bro??

You chatting with a girl and you are bothered about her

What about you bro??

You are begging her

Why jsnt she begging you??

You are trying to make her happy

Why isn't she doing the same??

All this begging, simping ,putting her above yourself because you feel its love is just making the girls more entitled and bitchy.

Many guys think doing everything she wants at the detriment of themselves is love and it would make her stick with you.

Lol

Think about yourself
What about you
Its about you

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
angry tongue

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
lipsrsealed tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
MJBOLT:

So what happened to the accuser? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
luminouz:

You see, such is life women shouldn't be trusted be it a xtian woman or a sinful woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
i believe she was sued to court but nothing really serious happened

luminouz:

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
reigncalif1:

Please don't be annoyed
Can u help me get back to redpill WhatsApp group
My phone spoil and I can't get back my old WhatsApp pls help me out
This ma new num

I'm not in any one bro..
Search for "Redpillers Online group" thread..i think the admin is there..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
i believe she was sued to court but nothing really serious happened

That is so sad!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2020

My Observations....i'll try to make it short..
Ask a lady what exactly they offer in marriage aside sex....When she's done mentioning heaven, earth, diamonds, jupiter, pluto, gold, lands, e.t.c grin grin , go ahead and tell her you are not gonna get married..Guess what, the first question she'll ask you is one of ( or related to) these;
1) How would you satisfy ur urge abi you'll be fucking ashawo till 60??....( boils down to sex)
2) How would you get children...abi you want to die lonely...(boils down to sex)
Notice that she wont ever agree women mainly offers only sex yet she goes ahead to ask how you'll get sex when you tell her you wont get married...
Now,
If you and two ladies this time are having a conversation, and one of the ladies says she's not getting married, the first question the second lady would ask her is one of ( or related to) these;
1) who would take care of your children ( Note: she did not ask who would you give birth for but who would take care...meaning they know kids can come from anywhere they want but the money to fend has to come from a stable source)
2) Who would take care of you when you are old( still boils down to expenses grin grin ).....
She would never ask questions like
1) who would you add value to
2) who would you help grow together
3) who would you be a blessing to
And other crap women say they offer in marriage

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW O
N.B: i'm not against marriage o (if you wan marry, No probs..make sure your vetting process is Top Notch)....but it's not just for me..

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Should a redpilled guy patronize sex workers? Or is it a beta move?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Question to MGTOWers, this has been causing confusion between myself and a friend and I'm sure a lot of guys will be curious to know. I'm a redpiller not MGTOWer tho but learning is paramount.
How do MGTOWs satisfy their sexual desires? Since they don't commit to any woman..If I'm right, the redpill and probably the MGTOW philosophy teaches that 'patronizing a prostitute or paying a sex worker money in exchange of sex' is a beta move.
I'm not talking about the MGTOW monks here, I know those completely abstain from sex. I know MGTOWers have sex but with whom do they have it?
As we know, a lot of ladies sleep with you mostly because they expect a relationship(commitment) from you eventho they're hypergamous with other baggages. How do MGTOWers fulfill their sexual desires without having to break hearts? Does MGTOW movement encourage pumps and dumps, hit and run? I'm not sure any lady is ready to be in an uncommitted relationship with any man no matter how loose she is, prostitutes are the only option left. Do MGTOWers sleep with only sex workers?

Martinez39s and others...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joker09:
Question to MGTOWers, this has been causing confusion between myself and a friend and I'm sure a lot of guys will be curious to know. I'm a redpiller not MGTOWer tho but learning is paramount.
How do MGTOWs satisfy their sexual desires? Since they don't commit to any woman..If I'm right, the redpill and probably the MGTOW philosophy teaches that 'patronizing a prostitute or paying a sex worker money in exchange of sex' is a beta move.
I'm not talking about the MGTOW monks here, I know those completely abstain from sex. I know MGTOWers have sex but with whom do they have it?
As we know, a lot of ladies sleep with you mostly because they expect a relationship(commitment) from you eventho they're hypergamous with other baggages. How do MGTOWers fulfill their sexual desires without having to break hearts? Does MGTOW movement encourage pumps and dumps, hit and run? I'm not sure any lady is ready to be in an uncommitted relationship with any man no matter how loose she is, prostitutes are the only option left. Do MGTOWers sleep with only sex workers?

Martinez39s and others...

I got my answer from Martinez39s, mistakenly posted this on the wrong page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nobodii: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
luminouz:

nothing happened to her as usual cheesy

They even made a movie about it titled "Brian Banks" cheesy

Based on the movie she wanted initiating the sex in a hidden area in highschool funnily enough she was the one who dragged him passed several classes to the spot before he rejected her and she became angry but everybody said he was the one dragging her cheesy

although her mom was the one who kept fueling the fire of her daughter being raped upon knowing the truth cheesy

After several years she confessed to a certain man without knowing he was recording it that was were the truth leaked cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Simps will never learn... cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Skepticus:

sure bro. I've already taken points till page 28 in a dedicated 3hrs period today. will complete in a week time I hope.

after which I'll convert to PDF and share everywhere. All Nigerian men need to be liberated with TRP by force..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Guys,

"I am not in support of this wimps of a humans(simps) but how do non simps impress a lady or get her at all?...

I want to understand something"

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
nobodii:
nothing happened to her as usual cheesy

They even made a movie about it titled "Brian Banks" cheesy

Based on the movie she wanted initiating the sex in a hidden area in highschool funnily enough she was the one who dragged him passed several classes to the spot before he rejected her and she became angry but everybody said he was the one dragging her cheesy

although her mom was the one who kept fueling the fire of her daughter being raped upon knowing the truth cheesy

After several years she confessed to a certain man without knowing he was recording it that was were the truth leaked cheesy
The fact that she got away with it is the saddest part. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
21cents:
sure bro. I've already taken points till page 28 in a dedicated 3hrs period today. will complete in a week time I hope.

after which I'll convert to PDF and share everywhere. All Nigerian men need to be liberated with TRP by force..

I really appreciate your gesture of sacrifice and support!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Seconded.

One thing i noticed in life is that just because you think something won't happen doesn't mean it won't happen.

Any thing can happen.
And as Murphy's law stated, whenever something can go wrong it will go wrong in the worst way.

Seeing earlier miseducations, shared by Ubunja being deleted is something that makes me extra-aware that the thread could be deleted at any time especially when we won't be expecting it. I think he has been able to get the anger of nairaland's pusssy cartel of his back by giving them their own version of miseducations. One men can learn from, in manipulation, done on them by women.

Anyway, your thread has more "detailed" red pill content than other threads and complements the varied red pill experience shared here.

It needs to be archived also. Same as Martinez39s. Ubunja already has his covered in his blog.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zabiboy:

My Observations....i'll try to make it short..
Ask a lady what exactly they offer in marriage aside sex....When she's done mentioning heaven, earth, diamonds, jupiter, pluto, gold, lands, e.t.c grin grin , go ahead and tell her you are not gonna get married..Guess what, the first question she'll ask you is one of ( or related to) these;
1) How would you satisfy ur urge abi you'll be fucking ashawo till 60??....( boils down to sex)
2) How would you get children...abi you want to die lonely...(boils down to sex)
Notice that she wont ever agree women mainly offers only sex yet she goes ahead to ask how you'll get sex when you tell her you wont get married...
Now,
If you and two ladies this time are having a conversation, and one of the ladies says she's not getting married, the first question the second lady would ask her is one of ( or related to) these;
1) who would take care of your children ( Note: she did not ask who would you give birth for but who would take care...meaning they know kids can come from anywhere they want but the money to fend has to come from a stable source)
2) Who would take care of you when you are old( still boils down to expenses grin grin ).....
She would never ask questions like
1) who would you add value to
2) who would you help grow together
3) who would you be a blessing to
And other crap women say they offer in marriage

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW O
N.B: i'm not against marriage o (if you wan marry, No probs..make sure your vetting process is Top Notch)....but it's not just for me..

Waooooo, bravo broooo.
You just explained the scenario that played out between me and my mother-in-law
2 months ago, during one of our discussions, she said the ladies nowadays are lucky because they can decide to divorce or stay single without too much uproar from the society.
She said assuming she is young and in this millenium, when she gets 2 kids from a man, she will decide to stay on her own that men wahala too much. She is a civil servant.
I asked, so are you going to be sleeping around changing men? she said no that she will either stick to a manfirend or stay on her own (na soo)
I also told her that marriage today doesn't worth it and i won't advise any brother or friend to enter it AND her first question to me is that how will that person give birth and have kids? and how will he be able to regularly relieve his urge? Told her sex is cheap now and babymama is not bad.
She said lailai that we must marry as if na only women dem say make dem get freedom for this life.
From what have seen, it seems despite women looking for every means to be free and leave their life to the fullest, they don't want men to enjoy such freedom and want us to be shackled down withthe lazy baggages that won't be able to afford the luxury the other free ladies are enjoying.
Also, men are seen as a back-up plan at every time. The moment the run out of cash or no more luxury due to reckless spending and enjoyment, they want to be sure men are in the corner to take them in by using the Love you scam atleast to avoid homelessness and be fed by man while they keep looking forr a better deal before eloping again. The last thing to want to do is crash land without man not been in rescue. THEIR PLAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAYS TO USE AND USE MEN, NEVER ABOUT LOVE OR SACRIFICE

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Seconded.

Any thing can happen.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ibromodzi: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
oyolohi:
I got interested in the matter of mods shutting down this page or not:

While I don't think that would happen soon, I've chosen to act while having fun.

I've coded a script and scraped this thread: all 147 pages of it (as at this afternoon). grin

The whole data has been stored on my SSD in JSON format. I'll be releasing the code after cleaning it up.

Here's the format for now:

{
page_number: {
post_number: {
author: str,
text: str,
shares: int,
date: str,
},
},
}

With the JSON data (accessible by all), one could do interesting things like sorting posts made by particular users, most liked, shared, etc.

The version 2 of the script will store images and memes so nothing will be lost; might drop it on github when I'm done.

It's lots of interesting things to do with data from this page, -- with little AI and Language Processing, I will separate the posts into:
1. Questions (and answers to those questions)
2. Experiences (and users opinions)
3. Philosophies

Lots of interesting things to do with this page right now... you guys should stay tuned. 21cents and co, don't worry, we've got your back.

P.S. : Martinez39s, you didn't think of this? I want to believe you already have some pages of NL "programmatically" stored OFFLINE grin

The best way to go, please do well to share the data once you are done scraping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iichidodo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.