Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771935 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
HYPERGAMY DOESN'T CARE - 5
Hypergamy doesn’t care about how much her family or friends like you.

Hypergamy doesn’t care if you think you’re a “Good” guy or about how convincing your argument is for your sense of honor.

Hypergamy doesn’t care whether the children are biologically yours or not.

#RM

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Do you know what I just realized? grin

In a world where there are 10 males, 10 females; 9 out of the females can have 9 males as their boyfriends, leaving 1 boy and 1 girl out.

If the 1 male left is a Chad, the 9 females can all have him as a second partner (which makes them the females have two sexual partners each, whereas the 9 males have one sexual partner each grin)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:14am On Jun 25, 2022
@Cheasystickylov

Sorry I haven't reached out yet. I am not indifferent to your ordeal, I have just been a little bit busy. I will reach out to you later this evening so that we can set time to talk at length tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:33am On Jun 25, 2022
TRP1:
Today marks exactly 3 month I started working out and I’ll truly say I’ve seen massive change in my body
All thanks to infos from the great men on this forum
I’ve always seen people who gym as time wasters but now I know the importance of lifting bars grin
How did you get these sets g?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2022
ubunja:
noted and done.
Tag me too broski.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cumoverna: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Lots of girls have been fuvked and received head in malls public toilets, I have been there.

heartofcity12:

Exactly.. With the rate a lot of women are even into hookups lately, not to talk of those that are repentant hos too.. Same women capable of sleeping with dogs and doing porter potty.. This is enough reason for people not to underestimate what women are capable of anymore in sex affairs.. Many females will do anything for the right price or any other thing that drives them or suit their interest. Some of those innocent looking young girls you see everyday have done unimaginable things like anal, three-some, fvcked in public toilet, etc.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Tips for Kings

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2022
1st PICTURE:
Came across this average frustrated chump's post on a girl (he obviously loves) timeline, he is trying to reason with her into seeing how much he loves her and hopefully she can return the love... She still ignored him, how pathetic.

2nd PICTURE:
A supposed redpill channel out of the blue just backslided and posted this garbage, I unfollowed it quickly out of disgust.

The battle is worth fighting for the sake of millions of frustrated guys like the one @ the 1st picture.

"KILL THE BETA (in you), BEFORE IT KILLS YOU"

~Rollo Tomassi

Happy weekend Kings.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Dear martinez, please kindly send me a mail request. I need your strong advice please.
This is my story
Hello all, please all I need is your candid advice. I do not think this is the time to ask me rhetorical questions. I would have answered all those questions before the end of the epistle.
I do not sincerely if to quit my marriage or jut keep hoping that things will change in the nearest future.
I dated my wife for three years before got married in 2006. I can say without exaggeration that it has been war, except occasionally when peace will just reign for a short period of time.
Sadly I got a job in a multinational and we moved to Germany in 2014 and that just worsened everything. This made her to acquired more powers to do what ever she likes.
My wife is someone that literally fights with every single person.
During our dating, she exhibited so many of these characters. Despite all these red signs, I somehow just continued rather foolishly in the relationship hoping things will get better. This was not also helped by the pastor of our church who ensured that the relationship continued, he gave very many biblical examples including forgiving someone 7 times 77 times. I must also state that her mother was an elder in the church. So the action of the pastor is understandable.
We eventually got married, and it has been sorry tears and blood. We were able to have 3 children, and the eldest is 11 years, the youngest is 7 years.
My wife disrespects every single living thing I say, every one of them, she can insult me in public without giving a damn. I can not list all the scenario. Just to emphasize this point, her eldest brother and sisters have cautioned her many times , in my house and even when we visit them. To further emphasize, her eldest sister’s husband stop us from coming to his house because he said he can does not just bear the insults and the manner she disrespects me.
We can not have a heart to heart discussion, she is always not ready, or when we talk she just tell me to summarize, or she ignores me completely.
I have suggested counselling, however, she simply refused.
We can stay in the house for months without talking to each other, I have and still has always been the one that tries to initiate peace. Sadly most times she doesn’t even listen and walk away.
She keep male friends that I do not even have any real relationship with them, even if I try to caution her, she screams back. I have actually stopped trying to caution her, I just leave her alone with them. The latest now is a pastor who prays for her for the past 5 years, sadly the pastor and I have never had any conversation for all these years. I demanded for his number 2 years ago, she refused as usual, so I just allow her be. Of course their has been one or two case of suspected infidelity, initially when I asked she just ignored me and was even screaming. I gave her deadline of 5 days and she later cam to me to explain. Although there were still many grey areas.

The sad part is that, there is no single family member to even look into the matter
1.Her step brothers and sisters- they are not in talking terms.
2.Her mum- her mum dare not !
3.Her uncle- She is not in talking terms with any of them
4.Her Aunt-the same story, not in talking terms with them

She does not really have any close per say, and occasionally attend church online. I wish does attend a physical church, her pastor would have been the next person that might probably look into it.

Sadly she believes every one of these people including me have a problem. She feels she is right and we are all just evil people.

I am so confused and frustrated. I do not know exactly what to do.

sorry nigga, I feel ur pain from my screen but ur troubles started from ur courtship, u was a pussy, u bent to her every whim and caprices, I guess u ignored advice from friends as well, and even in marriage u still acting like a child, she wants u to be a "man" for once, give an order and stand by it even though it might be difficult given ur past attitude but you have to save yourself b4 u do something drastic wey u go regret..

She can't be under ur roof, with all the security u provide and detect the tone of the marriage

Send her packing without your kids, except maybe u ain't in naija but if not nigga send that woman home before she kills u and runs away with ur sweat and blood

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Dear martinez, please kindly send me a mail request. I need your strong advice please.
This is my story
Hello all, please all I need is your candid advice. I do not think this is the time to ask me rhetorical questions. I would have answered all those questions before the end of the epistle.
I do not sincerely if to quit my marriage or jut keep hoping that things will change in the nearest future.
I dated my wife for three years before got married in 2006. I can say without exaggeration that it has been war, except occasionally when peace will just reign for a short period of time.
Sadly I got a job in a multinational and we moved to Germany in 2014 and that just worsened everything. This made her to acquired more powers to do what ever she likes.
My wife is someone that literally fights with every single person.
During our dating, she exhibited so many of these characters. Despite all these red signs, I somehow just continued rather foolishly in the relationship hoping things will get better. This was not also helped by the pastor of our church who ensured that the relationship continued, he gave very many biblical examples including forgiving someone 7 times 77 times. I must also state that her mother was an elder in the church. So the action of the pastor is understandable.
We eventually got married, and it has been sorry tears and blood. We were able to have 3 children, and the eldest is 11 years, the youngest is 7 years.
My wife disrespects every single living thing I say, every one of them, she can insult me in public without giving a damn. I can not list all the scenario. Just to emphasize this point, her eldest brother and sisters have cautioned her many times , in my house and even when we visit them. To further emphasize, her eldest sister’s husband stop us from coming to his house because he said he can does not just bear the insults and the manner she disrespects me.
We can not have a heart to heart discussion, she is always not ready, or when we talk she just tell me to summarize, or she ignores me completely.
I have suggested counselling, however, she simply refused.
We can stay in the house for months without talking to each other, I have and still has always been the one that tries to initiate peace. Sadly most times she doesn’t even listen and walk away.
She keep male friends that I do not even have any real relationship with them, even if I try to caution her, she screams back. I have actually stopped trying to caution her, I just leave her alone with them. The latest now is a pastor who prays for her for the past 5 years, sadly the pastor and I have never had any conversation for all these years. I demanded for his number 2 years ago, she refused as usual, so I just allow her be. Of course their has been one or two case of suspected infidelity, initially when I asked she just ignored me and was even screaming. I gave her deadline of 5 days and she later cam to me to explain. Although there were still many grey areas.

The sad part is that, there is no single family member to even look into the matter
1.Her step brothers and sisters- they are not in talking terms.
2.Her mum- her mum dare not !
3.Her uncle- She is not in talking terms with any of them
4.Her Aunt-the same story, not in talking terms with them

She does not really have any close per say, and occasionally attend church online. I wish does attend a physical church, her pastor would have been the next person that might probably look into it.

Sadly she believes every one of these people including me have a problem. She feels she is right and we are all just evil people.

I am so confused and frustrated. I do not know exactly what to do.
Your wife is a psycho. Yes, she has control issues and highly manipulative, that why she ain't in talking terms with those people. They couldn't tolerate...assimilate her bullshits. So, why should you?

Why not divorce her? Send her out?

Or quietly move your valuable things out and get a new place? (I hate this option)

Do you know the meaning of peace of mind? Those people she ain't relating with, are at peace.

Linkin Park said "the world is cold, bold men take action."

Oga, you better make a move and stop complaining.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Be the change you want to see...

As you swallow the red pill, don't forget to improve your SMV. Because a book will always be judged by its cover.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2022
The best thing to happen to any man, is for a woman to hate you & love you at the same time.

I might be wrong though.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
SCAMMER WANTS TO SCAM SCAMMERS THAT ARE ALREADY SCAMMERS THEMSELVES, IT IS ONLY SCAMMERS THAT ARE NOT YET SCAMMERS THAT WILL BE SCAMMED BY THIS SCAMMER

DO NOT BE GASLIGHTED

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
My point of view :

I believe a man who is fully committed on his purpose and self development, wouldn't place women as priority in his life.

It's only natural as a man to want what's under the skirt... But if you can control your sexual urges as a man, you have solved half of your life's issues.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
I trust a man first and let him prove himself. A man who is high value will guard his reputation and honour and try to show that my trust has not been misplaced otherwise his seemingly good reputation be smeared.

I distrust a woman first and let her prove herself. A woman who is high value will try to prove she's not a "cheap wh.ore" like the rest of them. (I believe after 1500 pages,we know how to identify the real deal from frauds)

With a man, I brace myself up for disappointment. With a woman, I expect to meet my standards. This keeps the heart healthy and safe from "over-expectations"

Male confidence and by extension his sense of worth has a direct link to how he's seen by other men. Female sense of worth is linked to how she is seen by other men.

Is everyone saying; "You don't need external validation before you know your worth?" That's how you know bullsh!t and a desperate need to avoid feedback mechanisms.

Happy saturday!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
SCAMMER WANTS TO SCAM SCAMMERS THAT ARE ALREADY SCAMMERS THEMSELVES, IT IS ONLY SCAMMERS THAT ARE NOT YET SCAMMERS THAT WILL BE SCAMMED BY THIS SCAMMER

DO NOT BE GASLIGHTED
Any man chasing this “thing” suppose to be castrated

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Putting aside lazy weak-minded guys, there are men who go through serious and genuine depression and hardships.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Cheasystickylov

Sorry I haven't reached out yet. I am not indifferent to your ordeal, I have just been a little bit busy. I will reach out to you later this evening so that we can set time to talk at length tomorrow.
Thanks man. I am very grateful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
sajmark:

2nd PICTURE:
A supposed redpill channel out of the blue just backslided and posted this garbage, I unfollowed it quickly out of disgust

My reply
This reminds me of what Reddit is currently doing. On the site, there were once many manosphere subreddits such as r/theredpill, r/askredpill, r/mgtow, r/incel, and many more.

At a point last years, they banned many of those subreddits AND LEFT ONLY R/THEREDPILL.

It was quite surprising that they didn't ban that subreddit because it is the pillar of red pill on the site.

It was later this year that we understood what they are doing.

What they are doing is a gradual modifications of content being shared on the r/theredpill subreddit.

They are also gradually banning the major admins and contributors so that they won't have much control over what are being posted on the r/theredpill subreddit.

So, if anyone shares a story or experience that confirm red pill teachings or someone share a red pill teachings, the Reddit admins won't approve the post. However, any blue pill contents are allowed to be posted.

If you are not careful, you won't suspect what is being done because the blue pill contents appears as red pill.

Earlier last month, they banned another major contributor of the r/theredpill and that was when members saw what was going on. Most of us left the subreddit to prevent them from corrupting our mind with blue pill contents. So, if you join that subreddit today, what you will most likely be seeing are blue pill content presented as red pill.

So, I'm not surprised the platform you left changed all of a sudden.

What these anti-redpill people will do is not the banning of red pill but gradual changing of the red pill tenets and presenting them as red pill.

I do see similar blue pill posts here coated as red pills. I just ignore them.

Watch out or else they will lead you astray.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emma2Seconds: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ketapu:

My reply
Damn, the channel I posted about now insinuatees that the REDPILL leads to frustration, women hating, insecurity, low self esteem, bitterness etc.
Saying things like "Don't let one bad experience ruin your dating life", "All women are not like that" etc... Gross.

I can't even imagine life without the REDPILL.

BITTER UNPLEASANT TRUTHS over SWEET COMFORTING LIES every time every day.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Dear martinez...

My reply
I do find it hard believing that a man will allow a woman treat him the way your wife is treating you.

God has not yet created a female that will subject me to the things you are undergoing in the hand of your LOVING WIFE. I will rather be single for my whole life than to be with such a woman.

This reek of extreme weakness as a man. I can't blame you because it is the blue pill conditioning we were been subjected to from childhood. But thanks to red pill, we can liberate ourselves.

I highly recommend that you read the book titled NO MORE MR. NICE GUY

You can download it on www.b-ok.cc

It is the perfect red pill book for your situation. Follow the teachings in that book to the letter.

I wish quick recovery from your misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
sajmark:

Damn....

My reply

You now know the truths behind what is happening there.

The matrix will never rest in trying to draw us back into the blue pill world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Cheasystickylov:
I am not scared. Just don't have the courage to leave the kids. I am just scared what they will be exposed to when I am gone.

Op if what you wrote up there is truly what you're passing through in your marriage, then the advice you need is how to start your divorce proceeding. Because at this rate, you will probably die of stroke,HBP or any stress related illnesses in the next 10 to 15 years or even sooner.

You know what to do but you're too afraid to to it and you're using your children to mask your weakness.

Your wife know you're extremely weak and not man enough to Authoritatively take charge of your marriage or even end it that is why she is more than bold enough to act the way she does.

Before you married her. You saw what she really is but unfortunately your blue bill mentality thought you could use Money and Simping to change her. Unfortunately life doesn't work that way.

Divorce that woman as soon as possible or you start preparing for your untimely death.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Cheasystickylov:
Thanks man. I am very grateful

You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start acting like you're supposed too...

The damage has been done and your wife has tested power to the extent it will be impossible for her to change and start respecting and submitting to you....

At this rate, your best option is divorce.

If you can try and convince Them to come for "HOLLIDAY IN NIGERIA. if you succeed, you can start the process here if not, I suggest you Look for ways to save some secret money that only you know about then hire a lawyer for advice on divorce proceeding over there...

Collect/ save as much evidence of her abuses and uncultured attitude. It will help in court.

And be ready to lose/sacrifice some of your possession for you to regain your manhood and peace of mind.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
HYPERGAMY DOESN'T CARE - 6
Hypergamy doesn’t care if “she was drunk, he was cute, and one thing led to another,..”

Hypergamy doesn’t care how sweet, funny or intellectual you are.

#RM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
House, can a man change a hoe? There is this girl in my area that everyone is sleeping with. My friend came visiting and saw this girl. He started to disturb me, always talking of how he loves the girl and that he want to marry her. I told him exactly what he needs to hear. I told him that this girl you are trying to commit to is a hoe. He said it doesn't matter that he would change her. That he would stop her from going to other men. He said that after he has changed her, he would marry her. He really loved this girl. Maybe it is because of the big ass, I don't know.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Meedon:
House, can a man change a hoe? There is this girl in my area that everyone is sleeping with. My friend came visiting and saw this girl. He started to disturb me, always talking of how he loves the girl and that he want to marry her. I told him exactly what he needs to hear. I told him that this girl you are trying to commit to is a hoe. He said it doesn't matter that he would change her. That he would stop her from going to other men. He said that after he has changed her, he would marry her. He really loved this girl. Maybe it is because of the big ass, I don't know.
You've tried...
Now, let him learn.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Meedon:
Premium tears and massive Ls loading for the clown.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Meedon:

There are two ways:

The easy way:
Let him go ahead and learn from the experience.

The hard way:
If he still has some measure of manliness in him, this should work. Arrange the roughest tout you can find, one or two abokis and let them have their way with her and record(or find a way such that he will see the stuff himself, live action), if he doesn't change after seeing how thoroughly ran through she is that day, then know that there is no hope for his level of madness.

In my opinion, nothing cures you of pedestalisatiion, like seeing that lady you value so highly being fuqed roughly, without mercy, and she sliding the diick back inside her pussy after it slid out. If only guys see how mercilessly some ladies were fuqed and roughened up, you'd never want to.come within two feet of her.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
luminouz:

There are two ways:

The easy way:
Let him go ahead and learn from the experience.

The hard way:
If he still has some measure of manliness in him, this should work. Arrange the roughest tout you can find, one or two abokis and let them have their way with her and record(or find a way such that he will see the stuff himself, live action), if he doesn't change after seeing how thoroughly ran through she is that day, then know that there is no hope for his level of madness.

In my opinion, nothing cures you of pedestalisatiion, like seeing that lady you value so highly being fuqed roughly, without mercy, and she sliding the diick back inside her pussy after it slid out. If only guys see how mercilessly some ladies were fuqed and roughened up, you'd never want to.come within two feet of her.

LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi, Naijaspiderman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.