Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754601 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
A woman who understood it. If only the trolls here could take example.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kipaji:
I suggest you focus more on posting memes/screenshots you have a gift with this thing been seeing the stuff you've been posting, hot stuff.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kipaji:

I never thought about it this way. Thanks for the input.

I wouldn't say "It's all about the power dynamics." What about all those powerful rich men who are being played by women and disrespected behind closed-doors? What about those powerful men who simp hard for women?
Lol...I get your point.

What I meant wasn't about human power...it's something about extraordinary or supernatural power(godlike,godhood). Those rich men you say consult even the preacher,king or herbalist. The illusion of ultimate power, which resides with the Preacher is the power dynamics I'm talking of bro.
Such power is the ultimate and women absolutely bow to such

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brunosamel:
Okay if you say so, it change my when it comes to redpill

Lol..I meant I really don't need to read that book bro. What I said about shit testing is the truth. A woman will test you but as a redpiller, you don't play her game or bow to her frame. Stick to your own frame,maintain it....and she will either conform to your frame or leave. If she does the former, then you passed her shit-test as an alpha(even though you didn't play her game, yet in her mind, she would consider you a stellar student). If she chooses the latter, then to her, you failed her test, even though by the virtue that you don't care about her decision to leave or stay, you have already passed your own redpill frame test.

Either way bro....by not playing her shit-test game, you have passed(by the redpill standards, not hers), whether she leaves or stays.

I don't know if you get my point now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kipaji:

If being with women implies becoming a delinquent I'd prefer going sexless. I'm not going to change my core self, my inner principles just because of sex. Someone in this forum said that his dad told him that men's problems began when they shifted their attention from God/nature/spirituality/values/ to women and most people here agreed. If playing the game implies abandoning my authenticity and originality, I'd prefer to withdraw from the game. No, I will not try to simulate players. No, I will not try to be thuggish. No, I will not try to talk a certain way that isn't my natural way of talking. No I will not compromise myself to get sex. No, I will not give up my inner authentic self to appeal to women. Sex is not that worth it.

That said, it doesn't mean that I am not adapting to female nature. There are some things we can learn from players and implement in our life. But it should always be in a way that protects our inner self. I am not becoming a slave to women's twisted mind. Does that mean I'll be sexless? So be it.

I don't usually comment here but your comment got my attention. First, i will say keep it up!!! and don't let anyone turn you to someone you are not.

I've been a good follower of this thread and i appreciate the contributions of several guys here. No wise mind will ignore the redpill. I have often applied the redpill without knowing but one thing i won't forget is that the redpill opened my eyes to marrying a young virgin or a woman who gave you her youth.

Ubunja, Martinez, cave and everyone here i wish i could mention all of you. i appreciate your effort and pray God helps all of us in dealing with women and the world in general cos most people are ignorant of these vital info u guys deal with on a daily...

That aside, we need to remember that the aim of this thread is to open our eyes to female manipulations and nature, know how to deal with them and build ourselves as powerful and responsible men.

I have observed a pattern. The devil doesn't decieve men. He simply uses women to make men dirty just as the days of Eden.

If you go dirty because you want to get girls, you are just like Adam who listened to eve. If most girls are saying indirectly that they love bad boys and players will you listen to them and become one yourself, or set a standard that you love only chaste girls and commit to the few girls who conform to your demands?

Imagine if all men says no hymen, no marriage
Girls will adjust because they were made for us not the other way round! but men have refused to set standards and becoming a player or bad guy because of sex is not the standard.

The standard should never be girls. The standard should be that person who placed us in this spiritual world and suspended the earth on empty space. Trust me that person sees everything we say and do

Many will blame Adam and call him a simp but if you allow a woman change you to a player, you are a simp too because just like Adam, you have listened to what she wants in becoming evil with the mind that she will reward you with sex.
So if most girls in your community loose their virginity to men with one leg you will cut of your second leg too because you want to be the first to have her? No! It's not worth it

The point is, a man should NEVER make ANY WOMAN turn him to a player or monster just because those are the kind of guys most women fall for. I have studied the life of both male and female players around me and trust me it doesn't end well for them. Some might do well in this world but what about the world to come?

Except you believe only in 1 life then carry on but if you believe in another world after this, you shouldn't follow that path.

You will sleep with loads of ladies but you will pay later for it. Your actions are like investments but what comes after are profits or losses.
Don't gain all the women/ world and loose your soul.

I have seen many men and women who were heartless to those who love them and paid for it later in life or in their marriage.

If a woman treats you anyhow, walk away or put her in her place but avoid taking advantage of people and don't let anyone take advantage of you. Like Cave Adullam will say, be sharp

Only a mind that is unreasonable will think every action is not watched. God sees everything including what is discussed in this thread (proverbs 15 :3 and Ecclesiastes 12 vs 14) and he expects us to be reasonable in our dealings with the opposite sex.

32 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobleking2000(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Women judge men by their future, men judge women by their past..

It's natural.

When you ask an average man about his ideal woman, he'll tell you he wants a virgin as a wife or a lady with no baggages or little body count. Whereas, a lady will NEVER mention a virgin man as her ideal man, she'll rather choose a rich and established man or a dedicated man working very hard to be successful.(For her, his future is Paramount)

A man's greatest fear is knowing that his woman has been banged, chiseled and pierced by multiple men (a very big turn off for men), a woman's fear is knowing that her man can't protect/provide for her and their kids in the future.

Men will continue judging you harshly by your past! Hide it as much as you want, he'll still find out one way or the other and use it against you, just like you can NEVER continue to evade and not provide for your family as a man... She'll definitely call you out one day as well.

Extra: Being so repulsive and rebellious when asked about your past is an indication that your past is messy already. If you're not afraid to ask a man what his future plans are, you shouldn't be angry when he asks you to tell him about your past!. Just like you wouldn't be happy with a man who's not open to discussing his future with you.. if he leaves his present dealings shoddy and turns rebellious when you ask him about his future plans, most ladies here will run, same way men will not hesitate to leave you when you give him the the slightest of hints that your past is messy

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nobleking2000:

It's natural.

When you ask an average man about his ideal woman, he'll tell you he wants a virgin as a wife or a lady with no baggages or little body count. Whereas, a lady will NEVER mention a virgin man as her ideal man, she'll rather choose a rich and established man or a dedicated man working very hard to be successful.(For her, his future is Paramount)

A man's greatest fear is knowing that his woman has been banged, chiseled and pierced by multiple men (a very big turn off for men), a woman's fear is knowing that her man can't protect/provide for her and their kids in the future.

Men will continue judging you harshly by your past! Hide it as much as you want, he'll still find out one way or the other and use it against you, just like you can NEVER continue to evade and not provide for your family as a man... She'll definitely call you out one day as well.

Extra: Being so repulsive and rebellious when asked about your past is an indication that your past is messy already. If you're not afraid to ask a man what his future plans are, you shouldn't be angry when he asks you to tell him about your past!. Just like you wouldn't be happy with a man who's not open to discussing his future with you.. if he leaves his present dealings shoddy and turns rebellious when you ask him about his future plans, most ladies here will run, same way men will not hesitate to leave you when you give him the the slightest of hints that your past is messy
Very apt. That's why i pity girls that sleeps around and this is one way a man has an edge over a woman. A man's future can be changed but a woman's past can never be changed.

A man who is broke today can be rich tomorrow but a woman who has been deflowered can not change again to a virgin.

That's why girls who are wise, protect their virginity at all cost but the foolish ones throw it up for a few thousands and complain when men refuse to commit to them and like you said, once a woman is defensive about her past, or gets angry, most times, it's because her past is messed up.
Non virgins will say "why do you want to know about my past" or "my past is none of your business" but she wants my "present" and "future" to be her business.
Once i sense this, i simply run away

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kipaji:

But I'm still skeptical about whether telegony is real and accurate. Or how true it is.
Seems accurate if you really think about it. A lot goes on with sperm cells with women.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by irumole1975: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
I recently read a book from a Redpill discord server that I belong to. It was very informative and probably the most/one of the most educative red pill books that I've read.

It features a compilation of articles from notable redpill figures and average men who write on redpill forums and websites.

After reading this, you'd understand a lot of things and you'd realize the scam that is known as feminism (at least modern-day feminism).

I'm not sure if I can drop links here without getting banned, but just message me and I'll email it to you. Besides, it is not easy to get the book as it is not mainstream.

Please try to read the book as soon as possible and read everything. It's 300 pages long.

Have a nice day.

Please send to me ktalabi42@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Datedoboy:

I don't usually comment here but your comment got my attention. First, i will say keep it up!!! and don't let anyone turn you to someone you are not.

I've been a good follower of this thread and i appreciate the contributions of several guys here. No wise mind will ignore the redpill. I have often applied the redpill without knowing but one thing i won't forget is that the redpill opened my eyes to marrying a young virgin or a woman who gave you her youth.

Ubunja, Martinez, cave and everyone here i wish i could mention all of you. i appreciate your effort and pray God helps all of us in dealing with women and the world in general cos most people are ignorant of these vital info u guys deal with on a daily...

That aside, we need to remember that the aim of this thread is to open our eyes to female manipulations and nature, know how to deal with them and build ourselves as powerful and responsible men.

I have observed a pattern. The devil doesn't decieve men. He simply uses women to make men dirty just as the days of Eden.

If you go dirty because you want to get girls, you are just like Adam who listened to eve. If most girls are saying indirectly that they love bad boys and players will you listen to them and become one yourself, or set a standard that you love only chaste girls and commit to the few girls who conform to your demands?

Girls will adjust because they were made for us not the other way round! but men have refused to set standards and becoming a player or bad guy because of sex is not the standard.

The standard should never be girls. The standard should be that person who placed us in this spiritual world and suspended the earth on empty space. Trust me that person sees everything we say and do

Many will blame Adam and call him a simp but if you allow a woman change you to a player, you are a simp too because just like Adam, you have listened to what she wants in becoming evil with the mind that she will reward you with sex.
So if most girls in your community loose their virginity to men with one leg you will cut of your second leg too because you want to be the first to have her? No! It's not worth it

The point is, a man should NEVER make ANY WOMAN turn him to a player or monster just because those are the kind of guys most women fall for. I have studied the life of both male and female players around me and trust me it doesn't end well for them. Some might do well in this world but what about the world to come?

Except you believe only in 1 life then carry on but if you believe in another world after this, you shouldn't follow that path.

You will sleep with loads of ladies but you will pay later for it. Your actions are like investments but what comes after are profits or losses.

I have seen many men and women who were heartless to those who love them and paid for it later in life or in their marriage.

If a woman treats you anyhow, walk away or put her in her place but avoid taking advantage of people and don't let anyone take advantage of you. Like Cave Adullam will say, be sharp

Only a mind that is unreasonable will think every action is not watched. God sees everything including what is discussed in this thread (proverbs 15 :3 and Ecclesiastes 12 vs 14) and he expects us to be reasonable in our dealings with the opposite sex.

Redpill is not for everyone. If you are religious, you only need the knowledge to guard yourself.

I am Muslim and can’t just see myself chasing girls, lying and fornicating around.

My life would be a total mess if I follow that route as I won’t have peace.

So redpill for me is just for fun and protecting myself from my wife.

All these things we are discussing is because most women don’t even fear God.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Datedoboy:

good points made. At the end of the day morality remains men's road block in sex.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Kipaji:
Women always need to be put on a leash, her mother did a good job... That is why girls without (strong) father figures are the most damaged.
Most of these HO3s think they've wasted or underutilized their prime years if they were not promiscuous... And that mentality have sunk deep into their heads.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2022
On this thing of women not associating their morality with their sexuality here's Instagrammer @kingdreism take on the issue:

" Women don't associate their morality with their sexuality. So a woman in her mind her being a good person has nothing to do with whether she has sex with one dude or fifty dudes. This is the key. They know that YOU associate THEIR morality with THEIR sexuality. Right! And so they play on that. "

If you're on Instagram watch the clip:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd9AR1jliyt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2022
sajmark:

Women always need to be put on a leash, her mother did a good job... That is why girls without (strong) father figures are the most damaged.
Most of these HO3s think they've wasted or underutilized their prime years if they were not promiscuous... And that mentality have sunk deep into their heads.

100% on point. Women really feel underutilized if they don't hoe. Reminds me of this 2019 miseducation:
https://www.nairaland.com/4955345/ubunjas-miseducation-guys-like-girls
ubunja:

Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This
PROLOGUE.
here are 5 significant differences between men and women that you'll do well to remember as you interact with women...
5. PUSSY-WISE: YOUR WASTE IS NOT HER WASTE.
if a woman is no longer a virgin she considers it a waste of pussy if that pussy is not being pounded.

pussy and economizing are words that don’t belong together. if the pussy is there it must be fvcked. no excuses. No stories. No becauses. no saving it. go easy on a woman and you"ll lose her. be economic with pussy and a woman will give it to someone else. to get a woman you have to show you're prepared to destroy pussy and have no intention of saving, hoarding, preserving, economizing and storing it away.

"use it or lose it" is a woman's motto: The law of biology.(tie up one arm to "save it" and after a year it will grow weak, wither and waste away. Use it or lose it).

meanwhile men have a different outlook. the more a pussy is fvcked the less valuable it becomes in his eyes. Hence a woman's Body Count will always matter to him.

A married man likes to fvck his wife gently and softly so as to keep her fresher for longer because he takes pussy to be like money that should be saved for future use.

But it's all a big mistake.

Its the reason married women cheat and the reason everyone wants to cheat with a married woman. her pussy is always in mint condition. but this also means that pussy is not being properly destroyed and the wife is definitely unfulfilled.

"waste not want not" is a man's motto: The law of business. to a man a pussy that’s fvcked 24/7 365 is a wasted pussy. its being ruined. But to a woman a pussy that’s not fvcked, ever, that just lies there 24/7 365 is a wasted pussy. its not being utilized. while you take it easy on your girl and fvck her gently and sparingly, she feels like she's being squandered, toyed with, trifled with and her time being wasted. she's not getting any younger and she wants her body made use of NOW. a GF unfvcked is a wasted GF. a pussy unused is a pussy wasted.pussy is not money it cant be saved. to save pussy is not to fvck it and not to fvck it is to waste it.

same goes for dick. women pretend to respect that guy keeping it in his pants, "saving himself for his future woman" or whatever; but deep down they hate him for not making use of that dick. every study where girls are asked what they'll do if given a dick for a day shows they'll be no better than the Players and pigs they profess to detest. worse, as much as a woman publicly praises the chaste man she never loses her virginity to him but to the Bad boys, Players and Pigs. and no matter how much she tells the chaste man "you'll make a good father" she never gets pregnant for him, but for the Player that’s baby-daddy to dozens of other girls across town. a woman herself cannot explain the draw Mr. Baby-daddy has on her, especially when common sense is screaming "walk away bitch!!". its biology. its the woman's evolutionary impulses subconsciously propelling her into the arms of that man who can make good use of her perishable goods - the womb being the most perishable of her goods.

gender bias and romance aside, women view a man committing to one girl in a world of pussy as a man absolutely, totally, betraying the marvellous gifts mother-nature gave him. he was designed to impregnate the whole World his whole life: from adolescence to old age; that’s why he manufactures millions of sperm daily and his sex life doesn’t slow down for menstruation or pregnancy. a man's sexuality is a highway with no stop signs, no traffic police, no traffic lights and no speed humps. he can fvck everyday till he drops dead at 100 because his dick and his sperm are active till his last day. The only roadblock on a man’s sexual highway is the one placed by society: love. For love a man gives up all his privileges granted him by mother-nature and wastes everything on one woman.

in comparison, women see that their own sex life is like an inner-city road; corners, speed humps, stop signs, traffic lights, zebra crossings and traffic cops everywhere. always speed limits, slow downs and stops. if its not menstruation stopping sex play for days, its pregnancy taking the woman out of action for months. If its not motherhood putting her on the sidelines for years, its menopause putting paid to her sex appeal.

even if she wanted to or there were willing men, a woman can not have solid non-stop daily sex for a full straight month, not to speak of a year or a lifetime. that gift mother-nature gave to a man. a lot of women secretly envy men for the easy-going, non-stop, low-consequence nature of male sexuality, and see men taking chastity vows or being faithful to one woman as wasting a good thing. Oh what havoc they would cause if they had those dicks....!!! What fckery!! as it is they don’t fvck willy-nilly for fear of pregnancy; whats the chaste man's excuse?

a man is over-blessed. for him to commit to one woman is a waste of resources. it may be romantic but its stupid, biologically. sentiments and emotion aside; a man makes sperm till he dies while his wife's womb will only work for the first half of her life and all sperm the man will manufacture after that point will be water wasted on a dead plant. romantically this fact hurts but biologically its gratifying. As such, women are to be enjoyed timely because their bodies have a short shelf life. to store her away is to waste her. to keep her for tomorrow is to squander her. because her clock is ticking. just do it already.
TheRedPill

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
I recently read a book from a Redpill discord server that I belong to. It was very informative and probably the most/one of the most educative red pill books that I've read.

It features a compilation of articles from notable redpill figures and average men who write on redpill forums and websites.

After reading this, you'd understand a lot of things and you'd realize the scam that is known as feminism (at least modern-day feminism).

I'm not sure if I can drop links here without getting banned, but just message me and I'll email it to you. Besides, it is not easy to get the book as it is not mainstream.

Please try to read the book as soon as possible and read everything. It's 300 pages long.

Have a nice day.
olivermwilson4@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRP1: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
How did you get these sets g?
Got it in lag
It was shipped to delta.

Are you in lag Boss ?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cecco90: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
TRP1:
Today marks exactly 3 month I started working out and I’ll truly say I’ve seen massive change in my body
All thanks to infos from the great men on this forum
I’ve always seen people who gym as time wasters but now I know the importance of lifting bars grin

Please, how much did you get this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
TRP1:

Got it in lag
It was shipped to delta.

Are you in lag Boss ?
Nah g. I’m out of the country but I was able to order a treadmill right now, I also spoke to a friend who’s a personal trainer, he’s helping me pick good sets. I really appreciate the response.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
The man could be her pastor grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Nobleking2000:

It's natural.

Making sense!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brunosamel(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
luminouz:

Lol..I meant I really don't need to read that book bro. What I said about shit testing is the truth. A woman will test you but as a redpiller, you don't play her game or bow to her frame. Stick to your own frame,maintain it....and she will either conform to your frame or leave. If she does the former, then you passed her shit-test as an alpha(even though you didn't play her game, yet in her mind, she would consider you a stellar student). If she chooses the latter, then to her, you failed her test, even though by the virtue that you don't care about her decision to leave or stay, you have already passed your own redpill frame test.

Either way bro....by not playing her shit-test game, you have passed(by the redpill standards, not hers), whether she leaves or stays.

I don't know if you get my point now.
Don't get me wrong I'm not referring about what you said about shit test it just a hunch more like a tip of the ice borg, He combines everything in the art of writing the book. I agree with you when it come to shit-test but the book is more broader that covers the core values of redpill, gaming, PUA, Looks, affluence and many more.
He recently released the book this year.
I recommend it for everyone in this group

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

Have a nice day.
Please email me the book

kaymicheal852@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brunosamel:
Don't get me wrong I'm not referring about what you said about shit test it just a hunch more like a tip of the ice borg, He combines everything in the art of writing the book. I agree with you when it come to shit-test but the book is more broader that covers the core values of redpill, gaming, PUA, Looks, affluence and many more.
He recently released the book this year.
I recommend it for everyone in this group

Oh...ok..I get you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kipaji:

I wouldn't say "It's all about the power dynamics." What about all those powerful rich men who are being played by women and disrespected behind closed-doors? What about those powerful men who simp hard for women?
You simply don't understand "power dynamics".....Read more redpill books so we won't be arguing on the basics...it irritates.
Power dynamics isn't only about money... anything that gives u an edge over a woman, which she finds attractive and makes her feel inferior in relation to you is power dynamics...
It can come in different form. Luminouz was 100% right...Pastor possess that tremendous power dynamics that spirituality confers....
As regard those rich men u call powerful...they are only rich simps...We have them plenty...and many of them might be powerful amongst their peers and social circle, but with women, they are failure and they suffer it....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
ubunja:
good points made. At the end of the day morality remains men's road block in sex.
Lol
That's why redpill is amoral
But they don't remember

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kipaji:

I wouldn't say "It's all about the power dynamics." What about all those powerful rich men who are being played by women and disrespected behind closed doors? What about those powerful men who simp hard for women?

Women are attracted to power!

1. As witnessed in the last few pages ("many women don't involve themselves in some weird and wild sexual acts), you tend to lift the exception against the rule or put them on the same level.

2. Now, nothing itself is purely pure in reality, there are always shades of grey in everything. However, there is what is called heuristics: concluding as a result of reoccurring patterns. These patterns form the rule, the exception doesn't obliterate the effect of these rules. For example, the validity of the red pill is a result of the similar testimonies different men from different spheres of life have experienced with women. It doesn't mean that all men have suffered the same fate, but it greatly implies that as a man you may experience these things with women now or later - and it does happen.

3. Women are attracted to power!

Whether some powerful men are disrespected by women behind closed doors doesn't matter. What matters is if the majority of women are attracted to his power. Power doesn't only mean political, economic, cultural, social, or financial ability (but in our common lingua, power is mostly associated with them). And of course, women are attracted to men with political, financial, cultural, and social power.

In whatever way power presents itself, women are always attracted to something higher than them.

4. Drawing from Ubunja's post above:

A. Women will be attracted to nerds if nerds can do their school assignments. (Tonnyray gave an example many pages ago).

B. Women will be attracted to simps to pay their bills.

C. Women will be attracted to red pill men because these men understand them and can effectively rule women.

D. Women will be attracted to thugs, criminals, and bad boys because they are adventurous, most times, bodily fit, and aggressive which indicates dominance and strength, then good genes.

E. Women will be attracted to pimps because they can effectively leverage women on other men for the benefit of pimps and the women in question.

F. Women will be attracted to preachers because they symbolize the progeny of God on earth. God is the ultimate symbol of power and since preachers represent God on earth, women will bow to them.

5. If you look carefully, the common factor that attracts women to these men is power, even if it is not political or economic on a brighter note.

6. Some powerful men act as simps and are disrespected by women. But what we are concerned about is the relationship between women and power in general.

Yeah, Will Smith is a simp. However, this is based on his relationship with his wife, Jada Smith. To be candid, if Will Smith comes online and posts how many women will love to fvck him tonight, you will be surprised at the hordes of women that will jostle for that sex scene. This is not about Will Smith per se, but the reaction of women towards his power and status.

7. The fact that Jada Smith, Melinda Gates, and Mckenzie Bezos played on their husbands, Will Smith, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos respectively, doesn't mean that the majority of women will not bow down to these men in public or private; women dancing naked on social media apps is enough to justify this point. Naked women are dancing to attract men of power and status.

8. On a simpler note, to illustrate that the exception doesn't cancel the rule or make them equal, (though, the former cannot be ignored):

A. Men are attracted to women. But not all men will find it pleasurable to fvck a woman of 70years and above.

B. Same men will not fvck their daughters no matter how beautiful they are. (Incest does not disqualify this rule, one just needs to take the statistics of occurrence. And same as rape).

9. On why women are attracted to preachers, luminouz did enough justice. To buttress more on that point and other excellent contributions made by others:

A. WOMEN ARE CURIOUS! Curiosity rules women. Women want to know what lurks behind them. Women are moved by feelings and since feelings don't last long, they become more curious and veer off into adventures and places that can amplify their feel-good moments. Boredom is not for women, isolation is a pain in the nerves. As a result of feelings, women are attracted to the mysterious and the mystery.

B. Religion is full of myths (mystery), and women are attracted to preachers because they understand mysteries based on their relationship with God. Examples:

I. In the Bible, Eve caused the downfall of the human race because she wanted to know what the forbidden tree entails. The serpent another mystery was too much to behold or abandon.

II. Delilah led to the downfall of Samson because Samson's strength was a mystery.

III. Mary Magdalene and other women were the first to rush to Jesus's grave to check for his body because resurrection is a mystery. They were even the ones that informed the (men) apostles. Lol.

10. Not only for the love of mystery, but that mystery is a mask, it hides a lot of secrets. Mystery covers evil. Mystery helps women in hiding their dirty linens. The mystery is silent and doesn't prove anything to you. To know about the mystery you must be curious and mysterious. That's why the love-vendor and preacher are women's friends and lovers. That's why women perform and unleash their dark sexual side in clubs and brothels.

11. What about prostitutes? These selected group of women sell their wares outside their homes, far away from home. To make it more mysterious, they carry out their work at night.

12. Are men not curious? Yes.

Humans are curious animals. When it comes to men their curiosity is a result of not wanting to settle for less, to create, innovate, and bring change. Men can bring a pause during this process of curiosity and investigation, hence, can go into isolation to improve on themselves and work. Unlike men, women's curiosity is to kill boredom or feel good.

13. Hypergamy means women dating higher, and they date men that genetically and financially appeal to their nature and also based on status, looks, power, intelligence, dominance, and adventure.

Thanks.

DAY 180, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Grow.

Cc. Ubunja, Luminouz, Prophetjeroboam et al.,

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mehn Female nature is unfettered on tiktok, I just joined today for entertainment and to boost my knowledge base on women and what I'm seeing, Kai, and this same ladies will find a tradcon brother or nice guy to marry, may you not be trapped, they damn well know how to market their body for you to lust and then you give them attention, it's a softcore social media app, like this ladies are living life as if there is no consequence to their action, and one mofo somewhere will be saying chase excellence, attain wealth, forget about women in your youths, focus on beta bucks, only for you to end up settling down with a hoe,if you want to go monk mode it must be for yourself and loved ones not because of women (sex), there is no excuse not to be redpilled this digital age of information

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bear this truth in mind, you do not buy into a good marriage or long-term relationship, you create one, you build one.

#RM

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

and, doesn't mean that the majority of women will not bow down to these men in public or private; women dancing naked on social media apps is enough to justify this point. Naked women are dancing to attract men of power and status.

Authority: Grow.[/b]

Cc. Ubunja, Luminouz, Prophetjeroboam et al.,

Mehn Tiktok, raw nature of women, see the way most are behaving in their sexual market peak like hoes, even those past their prime years are similar too, everything about them is advertising their sexuality which is their primary agency, I don't really have time for social media except Twitter and Nairaland because it's has more masculine improvement content, today I decided to open tiktok and I am learning female nature on another level, women like sex a lot but rather than give it freely to men they weaponize it and market it, chai, it's crazy, this hoes attention seeking is on another level

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
ubunja:

I said it here if you still remember:

CaveAdullam:

Lol. Bad guy.

1. I understand why some guys may never give in to a leeway of sex: self-control, morality, fear, or celibacy. Morality is the titan of all, it lurks behind. This is a laudable act though.

2. However, a man's nature is to spread his semen, and impregnate as many women as possible within a short time, hence, men reach ejaculation faster than women. It is not EVOLUTIONARY WISE for a man to allow a woman to pass freely without making any sexual move towards her, not to talk of ignoring her when she presents her body wholly on his bed. This is a wrong evolutionary move as he may end up not producing offspring for the next generation.

3. A Man playing hard to get when he has little to nothing to offer a woman is on the losing side. Because women will come across other men better than him. If women are playing hard to get, it is well understood, as the cost of pregnancy and staying with a child till adulthood is expensive. (This is not to say that men don't cater to their kids, but that when it comes to kids women do higher than men). And that women don't want to look cheap... the egg is expensive while do you appear cheap?

3. Even the game of seduction first starts with you familiarizing yourself with your victim. Closeness must be established first before you start playing the unpredictable game. Meeting a few times and then turning into a god that appears and disappears kills any attraction.

4. The thin line question here: is whether to refuse sex is self-control or just being scared(perplexed)? It is more of an individual decision. But if you are sexually active, regular sex shouldn't pose a problem. Self-control may enter when you don't want sex at the moment and not because you're scared of having sex or because of morality. Some guys shield themselves from their lack of sex or abstinence with morality.

One can still have self-control during regular sex. Inability to bridle the libido is where the problem lies.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fynist(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
FYA.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.