Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754257 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I said it here if you still remember:

yes you definitely called it. And I was in agreement. But this is something I most certainly underestimated of men. I seriously underestimated just how moral men are with sex.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
she will do the same thing to you,wise decision.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
ubunja:
On this thing of women not associating their morality with their sexuality here's Instagrammer @kingdreism take on the issue:

" Women don't associate their morality with their sexuality. So a woman in her mind her being a good person has nothing to do with whether she has sex with one dude or fifty dudes. This is the key. They know that YOU associate THEIR morality with THEIR sexuality. Right! And so they play on that. "

If you're on Instagram watch the clip:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd9AR1jliyt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

100% facts.

This also ties to the ex-thing where women who cheat on their committed husbands/boyfriends don't consider it as CHEATING in the real sense of the word. On nairaland, it has been colloquially named as OKAFOR's LAW where a puccy once fûcked has a potential to be fûcked at a later time by a guy who may be her sexual imprint, ATM, or who is able to stimulate her feelings into horniness.

As for the Preacher thing, I once mentioned it here (at the beginning of the thread) that guys who look up to their pastors for wives may get women who have been dick-wrecked by these pastors and dumped for these ignoramuses when they (these pastors) are tired.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Datedoboy:

been a good follower of this thread and i appreciate the contributions of several guys here. No wise mind will ignore the redpill. I have often applied the redpill without knowing but one thing i won't forget is that the redpill opened my eyes to marrying a young virgin or a woman who gave you her youth .

Personally I advocate not to settle down except you are experienced emotionally with dealing with women that you can't be manipulated to remain attractive and also so she can be part of your world living by your rules, you should have spinned plates, being rejected, gamed alot, have abundance mindset to replace easily and so that you don't fall into one-titis, and as an aspiring patriarch your finances must be on point too for the sake of your children upkeep, until this conditions are met don't even think of settling down with a virgin even if you meet one that is ready, as a man you can be well rounded by age 37yrs and above, don't let society shame or rush you to commit, don't let your emotions ( feelings of love) rush you to commit, don't let your parents or desire to have kids let you commit, don't allow a woman's desperation and ultimatum make you commit, don't let sexlessness make you commit, don't let peer pressure seeing your mates advance in life and giving birth make you commit, don't let one foolish motivational speaker or one pastor fool you to commit when you are not ready, your commitment realistically is the retirement plan of most hoes who even sometimes become religious in the process, that's why they want you to be dumb, bluepilled and in love, that's why they need a gullible slave that doesn't understand his worth in the Sexual market place due to prolonged scarcity as a result of years of limited or no sex, then you are an easy prey, you can't shame the shameless, redpill is a shameless praxeology that says it as it is, your self worth shouldn't come from external validation from strangers, society or family, live life on your own terms and keep yourself happy everyday even as hardship dey everywhere with naija tough economy, focus on your health especially your mental health so you won't breakdown emotionally due to other people's opinions or progress .

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
House pls anyone with The Rational Male Player's Handbook should plss help me via this mail: elshamskem@gmail.com
Thank You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Women are attracted to power!

1. As witnessed in the last few pages ("many women don't involve themselves in some weird and wild sexual acts), you tend to lift the exception against the rule or put them on the same level.

2. Now, nothing itself is purely pure in reality, there are always shades of grey in everything. However, there is what is called heuristics: concluding as a result of reoccurring patterns. These patterns form the rule, the exception doesn't obliterate the effect of these rules. For example, the validity of the red pill is a result of the similar testimonies different men from different spheres of life have experienced with women. It doesn't mean that all men have suffered the same fate, but it greatly implies that as a man you may experience these things with women now or later - and it does happen.

3. Women are attracted to power!

Whether some powerful men are disrespected by women behind closed doors doesn't matter. What matters is if the majority of women are attracted to his power. Power doesn't only mean political, economic, cultural, social, or financial ability (but in our common lingua, power is mostly associated with them). And of course, women are attracted to men with political, financial, cultural, and social power.

In whatever way power presents itself, women are always attracted to something higher than them.

4. Drawing from Ubunja's post above:

A. Women will be attracted to nerds if nerds can do their school assignments. (Tonnyray gave an example many pages ago).

B. Women will be attracted to simps to pay their bills.

C. Women will be attracted to red pill men because these men understand them and can effectively rule women.

D. Women will be attracted to thugs, criminals, and bad boys because they are adventurous, most times, bodily fit, and aggressive which indicates dominance and strength, then good genes.

E. Women will be attracted to pimps because they can effectively leverage women on other men for the benefit of pimps and the women in question.

F. Women will be attracted to preachers because they symbolize the progeny of God on earth. God is the ultimate symbol of power and since preachers represent God on earth, women will bow to them.

5. If you look carefully, the common factor that attracts women to these men is power, even if it is not political or economic on a brighter note.

6. Some powerful men act as simps and are disrespected by women. But what we are concerned about is the relationship between women and power in general.

Yeah, Will Smith is a simp. However, this is based on his relationship with his wife, Jada Smith. To be candid, if Will Smith comes online and posts how many women will love to fvck him tonight, you will be surprised at the hordes of women that will jostle for that sex scene. This is not about Will Smith per se, but the reaction of women towards his power and status.

7. The fact that Jada Smith, Melinda Gates, and Mckenzie Bezos played on their husbands, Will Smith, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos respectively, doesn't mean that the majority of women will not bow down to these men in public or private; women dancing naked on social media apps is enough to justify this point. Naked women are dancing to attract men of power and status.

8. On a simpler note, to illustrate that the exception doesn't cancel the rule or make them equal, (though, the former cannot be ignored):

A. Men are attracted to women. But not all men will find it pleasurable to fvck a woman of 70years and above.

B. Same men will not fvck their daughters no matter how beautiful they are. (Incest does not disqualify this rule, one just needs to take the statistics of occurrence. And same as rape).

9. On why women are attracted to preachers, luminouz did enough justice. To buttress more on that point and other excellent contributions made by others:

A. WOMEN ARE CURIOUS! Curiosity rules women. Women want to know what lurks behind them. Women are moved by feelings and since feelings don't last long, they become more curious and veer off into adventures and places that can amplify their feel-good moments. Boredom is not for women, isolation is a pain in the nerves. As a result of feelings, women are attracted to the mysterious and the mystery.

B. Religion is full of myths (mystery), and women are attracted to preachers because they understand mysteries based on their relationship with God. Examples:

I. In the Bible, Eve caused the downfall of the human race because she wanted to know what the forbidden tree entails. The serpent another mystery was too much to behold or abandon.

II. Delilah led to the downfall of Samson because Samson's strength was a mystery.

III. Mary Magdalene and other women were the first to rush to Jesus's grave to check for his body because resurrection is a mystery. They were even the ones that informed the (men) apostles. Lol.

10. Not only for the love of mystery, but that mystery is a mask, it hides a lot of secrets. Mystery covers evil. Mystery helps women in hiding their dirty linens. The mystery is silent and doesn't prove anything to you. To know about the mystery you must be curious and mysterious. That's why the love-vendor and preacher are women's friends and lovers. That's why women perform and unleash their dark sexual side in clubs and brothels.

11. What about prostitutes? These selected group of women sell their wares outside their homes, far away from home. To make it more mysterious, they carry out their work at night.

12. Are men not curious? Yes.

Humans are curious animals. When it comes to men their curiosity is a result of not wanting to settle for less, to create, innovate, and bring change. Men can bring a pause during this process of curiosity and investigation, hence, can go into isolation to improve on themselves and work. Unlike men, women's curiosity is to kill boredom or feel good.

13. Hypergamy means women dating higher, and they date men that genetically and financially appeal to their nature and also based on status, looks, power, intelligence, dominance, and adventure.

Thanks.

DAY 180, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Grow.

Cc. Ubunja, Luminouz, Prophetjeroboam et al.,

100% accurate g. Simply put, Women are self serving creatures who are attracted to power in any form. As long as the power exists, they’re attracted to it. This is regardless of the mindset of whoever wields the power. Women love power, they want to know secrets behind the power and they want to control it. As long as a man wields a certain edge or authority/power, women will be attracted to him but his mindset will determine the remaining course of his time with such women. Simps/betas and Alphas can wield power and women target both because the first thing a woman sees is the power and authority before she notices the wielder. After the wielder has been visualized and access has been granted to the wielder, the next step is sizing up his frame to know how to control him.

This is the reason why women when talking to their fellow women about a man quickly mention his attractive features to keep their fellow women interested in the conversation “A guy collected my number last night, he’s so cute and handsome and rich too” therefore to the average woman, a man is his power/authority, anything else about him takes second place. Female nature 101

To answer the question about why powerful men still get played if women are known for respecting power and authority. It all boils down to frame/individuality so like my humble comrade mentioned above, the exceptions do not negate the validity of the factual statement. I’ve seen college nerds get laid more than the hottest college athletes, both wield a power that makes them attractive but the nerd has a stronger frame, in a world where Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are getting punished by their wives, Elon Musk is banging his way through several Hollywood women with no repercussions.

Women are rebellious in nature and power greedy so that means a woman in a relationship with a powerful man is constantly looking for ways to make him do more for her than he’s already doing. They see the bigger picture, men in power fall into their traps by simping which will activate a part of the woman that wants to take them for everything. The presence of power doesn’t come with the presence of a strong frame, women know this, they immediately test it out. To a woman, a man and his power are two separate beasts she must tame and make subservient, taming the man makes it so much easier to control his power. She tames the man by making him simp and unhealthily attached to her, she takes 100% control and yank him by his balls, she tames his power by manipulating it and controlling it via his ego and narcissism. The second one is a bit tricky because most men do not even know it is taking place, the man still maintains his crude no-nonsense personality to outsiders and everyone else and his woman still operates in the illusionary facade of being subordinate to him but she very much pulls the strings by tugging at his ego and narcissism. This is the root of popular statements by women like “A real man wouldn’t…” “If I was a man…” “Are you not a man?” “Men do not…” “My ex did this differently” “My father wasn’t like this…” After making these statements, she assumes her sheep demeanor and makes the man a sumptuous meal in the most submissive outfit she can find.

In conclusion and not minding a lot of digressions, the presence of power is not the presence of a strong frame, a woman is attracted to men with power because that is what she sees first, her second objective is taming the power, most of the time she succeeds.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Skepticus:

100% facts.

This also ties to the ex-thing where women who cheat on their committed husbands/boyfriends don't consider it as CHEATING in the real sense of the word. On nairaland, it has been colloquially named as OKAFOR's LAW. where a puccy once fûcked has a potential to be fûcked at a later time by a guy who may be her sexual imprint, ATM, or who is able to stimulate her feelings into horniness.

As for the Preacher thing, I once mentioned it here (at the beginning of the thread) that guys who look up to their pastors for wives may get women who have been dick-wrecked by these pastors and dumped for these ignoramuses when they (these pastors) are tired.
lol this side we say "Water will stop where it once stopped". female nature is definitely universal.

Can you repost that text on preachers you're referring to.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
ubunja:
yes you definitely called it. And I was in agreement. But this is something I most certainly underestimated of men. I seriously underestimated just how moral men are with sex.
True. Women are willing to break their sexual limit if required. When a guy proposes something sexually adventurous to a woman, most guys think typical responses like “are you sure” “I’ve never done this before” “What if A or B happens” means no or she’s worried , most of this is to protect their image so that the guy doesn’t view them with the slut lens after and also so that they can say “you made me do it”. A firm yes and reassurance by the guy is enough to make them carry on. It’s the reason why women still make sex tapes even though they know women get the most damaging end of a leaked sex tape.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Women are attracted to power!

1. As witnessed in the last few pages ("many women don't involve themselves in some wei

13. Hypergamy means women dating higher, and they date men that genetically and financially appeal to their nature and also based on statu

Gold plated!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
she will do the same thing to you,wise decision.
yes man, they always copy what their mothers do.
I remember my own babymama once told me a story of how her father cheated on her mother and the mother was not angry she just asked the father to bring the other woman to the family home for a visit. Can you imagine.
Fast forward some time later, there was a time when I was acting funny sleeping out etc, but not exactly cheating, and what does my girl do? Just like her mother! she flat out asked to meet whatever woman I was spending the nights with. Just to talk. She even called her "mai nini" which is a very hard term to translate into English, it means "younger mother" but the sense is "sister wife". I was like wtf!

Study her mother, your girl is always her copy.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
The company of any beautiful woman is pleasant to me so long as I don't love her
- Tristan Tates

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Like i've always maintained; when an idea becomes generally accepted,it gives me reasons to be at high alert and I pick up my bullsh!t detector.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
JESHAL:

Mehn Tiktok, raw nature of women, see the way most are behaving in their sexual market peak like hoes, even those past their prime years are similar too, everything about them is advertising their sexuality which is their primary agency, I don't really have time for social media except Twitter and Nairaland because it's has more masculine improvement content, today I decided to open tiktok and I am learning female nature on another level, women like sex a lot but rather than give it freely to men they weaponize it and market it, chai, it's crazy, this hoes attention seeking is on another level
as in, about 70 percent of people with 10000 followers and above are females! Most random guys I see there have very few followers! As a guy on TikTok, for you to have more than 10 thousand followers, it's either you are very popular like a comedian or sports star,or maybe you are exceptionally handsome or a yahoo guy!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CovenHighPriest: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
okay here's one of the unfinished Miseducations i left hanging when i abruptly stopped writing. I wrote this I think a year or so ago, I hope it makes sense:

THE MAN WHO SITS AT THE TOP OF THE SEX PYRAMID.

There's a sexual hierarchy in society. Levels, if you will. Like the levels on a pyramid. The Incels sit at the bottom getting no pussy, above are the Simps, used for their resources but getting breadcrumbs, above them sit the Betas, or the "patriarchy" - our fathers and most men. These are the "alpha providers" women settle down with. Above this group sit the PUAs, the Pick Up Artists who trick women into bed. Women have a special kind of hate for these fellows. Above these fellows are the Alphas, the Red Pillers, many of whom are former Betas played by women but who now know their worth. Above them are the Players, Thugs, Bad Boys, Chads, Tyrones, criminals and all those men in prison, these are the sexual alphas, but social failures. They get the best and the most sex but manu are uneducated, broke and jobless. They have the best genes, and are the most gorgeous and the most fertile of men. They're the Sexual Imprint of virtually every girl because girls lose their virginity here. Women want to get pregnant here. Single mothers are made here.  And wet coochies go here. When women are younger and fresher and wanna experience life they go here. It is women's previously unknown preference for this group that is pushing many men to the Red Pill.

Let's move on,,,,Above these men sit gigolos, male prostitutes, male strippers, exotic dancers, massage therapists and personal trainers, - men paid by women for sex.  Where men traditionally are the ones who buy sex, the sheer sexiness and bed skills of this group is enough to flip the script and force women to break with tradition and pay for sex. 

AND FINALLY, OVER AND ABOVE EVERYONE, sitting at the very top of the sex pyramid, dominating the sexual hierarchy, chosen and tutored by prostitutes and dealing only with them, is a Man the French call the Maquereau. Or the Mackerel. Who is known in the west as the Mack. But is universally known as the Pïmp.  

Beyond this Man whom prostitutes pick, build and then pay to have sex with, who moves in a world opposite every man's - there's no one. He is the best of the best. The Game in the flesh. PUA and Red Pill philosophy is actually a watered down version of Pímp's game.

But hold on,,,, while there's no one greater than the pímp in the game, while no man is better than him when it comes to women, there's Someone equal to him. Someone who matches him and with whom he shares the top spot. Someone who knows what he knows and who moves how he moves. This Someone inhabits an entirely different world, but that is as filled with women and pussy as the pímp's own world is. Time and again this Someone hits the news for his sexual debauchery and scandals but is judged far less harshly and always given a pass. And it's not surprising that many pímps when they retire, they become him.  

This Someone is the Preacher.  

Outside of the Pímp, no son of Adam dominates women as completely as the Preacher. Besides the pímp no other man understands female psychology as intimately as the Preacherman. 

Pímpíng and pastoring have so much in common that it has been said "If you can pímp, you can preach". And many times Preachers have been likened to Pímps. Both in how they present themselves and in their habit and ability to excessively extract from their followers.
(1) https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110607110416AAAP0oQ (2) https://day1.org/articles/5d9b820ef71918cdf2002bb0/just_say_no_when_preachers_and_pímps_have_too_much_in_common (3) https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/most-black-preachers-are-nothing-more-than-poverty-pímps.1485778/
NB= THE LINKS WONT GO THROUGH BECAUSE I DELIBERATELY MISSPELLED PÍMP. COPY TO WEB BROWSER AND CORRECT THE SPELLING.

And it definitely doesn't help that many pímps have preacher-like monikers, eg the pímps Archbishop Don "Magic" Juan, Minister Seamore and Pastor Troy:
Video title - "Pímp Interview: Pastor Troy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2_D6ieGWc

Add to that the pímps' penchant to use the Bible to justify pimping:
Video title - "The Bible Is A Pímp's Manual"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyJmbLrhOA

Video title - "West Oakland Pímp Compares Bible Verses To Pímp Commandments"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9u2wrmqcv4

Add to that the pímps' penchant for quoting scripture and oftentimes referring to the IZM as the "gospel"; hearing a pímp talk is no different from hearing a preacher preach. 

But it is the pímps who retire to be preachers that is the master stroke. This is an impossibly genius move that takes the pímps from one world of women to another world of women. From pussy to pussy. It's almost as if women escape the pímp on the streets only to meet him at the pulpit. And terrible is the financial and sexual exploitation women have experienced in the hands of the Pulpit Pímp. 

He has more power over their minds and emotions than their own husbands. And they would rather disappoint their husbands than disappoint him. You only have to see how women's faces light up when they talk about the preacher, fondly calling him, "my pastor" or "the dear Man of God". You only have to see the massive female following preachers have. How women vastly outnumber men in their congregations. Then you'll appreciate the scale of the pímping that is afoot against the female gender. Observant men are starting to joke, "if you want coochie, start a church!" It used to be, "If you want money start a church!" 
Now with the nonstop rumors, sex exposés and scandals it's becoming clear that churches are as rich in pussy as they are in money. 

I know to you this miseducation is unfinished and I've seen you literally post great miseducations without creating a thread for it but this one should not be one of em, even though you are yet to add the finishing touches post and re-edit later cause this is just pure gold!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
lol this side we say "Water will stop where it once stopped". female nature is definitely universal.

Can you repost that text on preachers you're referring to.

Check the emboldened lines below

Skepticus:

It's a reason I don't envy half of these dude "saving" hoes every Saturday.

Make I "burst"people head here, "small". It may sound controversial to the religious folks around here but if you have an open mind, you'll get the crux of my point.

Some, who run to their religious leaders who they greatly admire to pick girls for them (in marriage) would likely be given girls that these religious leaders are tired of banging. The same girls get rewarded for spreading their legs for these religious leaders under the guise of "prophecies " "miraculous anointing" or "working for God". The man who is the admirer of this religious leader is the fool who is being played. These religious leaders would often sponsor the marriage while continuing with his banging escapades.

#InsideLife

Skepticus:

... If you are a Nigerian man in the "business of promiscuity" whether as a gigolo, pim.p. player, religious leader (some religious leaders like pastors, imams, and those in secular leadership positions like CEOs use it to great advantages in getting women attracted to them) or just an average "fuûck boy", you'll slay a lot of pûssies (single, about-to-be-married, married, pregnant, divorced etc) easily because of the ignorance of the average Nigerian guy on what women do or are capable of doing.

I remember sharing the link of a Nigerian guy who revealed his escapades with so-called "decent" married women earlier on this thread. There have been many threads on front page of Pastors, Imams, Native doctors sleeping with women of all status and background without the knowledge of their boyfriends, fiances and husbands. I have had some personal experiences in this "promiscuity" too, and like most men who have been in my shoes, they stay off marriage because they see the nonsense that modern women are made of....

Skepticus:

...Make I offend "lover boys" wey go read dis comment small. Some of the men wey go attend dat ur big lavish wedding with d love of ur life don bang ya fiancee taya and might still bang it after u are wedded (They may even be sponsoring your wedding disguised as gifts or donations from fiancee's friends or family). They are just there to see the loser "LAWMA" guy packing their trash (Not discouraging anyone from marrying though). Just making you see the reality on ground). #InsideLife

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2022
CovenHighPriest:

I know to you this miseducation is unfinished and I've seen you literally post great miseducations without creating a thread for it but this one should not be one of em, even though you are yet to add the finishing touches post and re-edit later cause this is just pure gold!
thanks man. A lot of the times people get used to being given top game free of charge that they begin taking it for granted. It's always nice when someone takes the time to show appreciation and say kind words. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
thanks man. A lot of the times people get used to being given top game free of charge that they begin taking it for granted. It's always nice when someone takes the time to show appreciation and say kind words. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead.

Humans never appreciate anything free
But on a more serious note, you really have to monetize this knowledge you've got.
Look at shola on twitter now, he's written a book, and as at last night, he charged 200$ for thirty mins to send vn on what most guys get free here.!

I don't Know your finance level, but you sure have a gift to at least take you out of SA and take you round the world even to Mars grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Skepticus:

I've been trying to get the specific comment where the reference to preachers was made for hours and couldn't find it.

These are the closest to it. Check the emboldened lines below

checked the bolded. On point. Many times we mention something but the thread is not ready for it. And we don't talk about it. Then boom one day the topic trends!

This actually reminds me of something....

Back in the day my widowed mother used to rent out one room to people for extra money and we got a varied assortment of individuals live in our house, one of which was a "prophet" who ended up running a healing operation right at our home. People would queue around the house to see him. He called himself a healer. I now specifically remember that most of his clients were women! And I remember he had a younger brother who was his assistant of sorts who used to take those ladies to the bush for cleansing ceremonies. And I definitely remember the young man died of Aids. The understanding was that a lot of these women were sick and came for help and dude couldn't resist asking for the goodies. He hit and got infected.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
checked the bolded. On point. Many times we mention something but the thread is not ready for it. And we don't talk about it. Then boom one day the topic trends!

This actually reminds me of something....

Back in the day my widowed mother used to rent out one room to people for extra money and we got a varied assortment of individuals live in our house, one of which was a "prophet" who ended up running a healing operation right at our home. People would queue around the house to see him. He called himself a healer. I now specifically remember that most of his clients were women! And I remember he had a younger brother who was his assistant of sorts who used to take those ladies to the bush for cleansing ceremonies. And I definitely remember the young man died of Aids. The understanding was that a lot of these women were sick and came for help and dude couldn't resist asking for the goodies. He hit and got infected.

Women are attracted to mystery or a dramatic simulation of it, as it stimulates their natural psychological conditioning which is EMOTIONAL which is opposite to that of men - which is LOGICAL.

I have found the comment where I made that reference and modified the post where I mentioned you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Skepticus:

Women are attracted to mystery or a dramatic simulation of it, as it stimulates their natural psychological conditioning which is EMOTIONAL which is opposite to that of men - which is LOGICAL.

I have found the comment where I made that reference and modified the post where I mentioned you.
Exactly.
The thrill of the unknown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Skepticus:

okay the mention hasn't appeared.

Last night on Instagram heartofthecity tagged me on this video of a pastor kissing some female congregants as part of his service and they were consenting.. Smh women definitely find thrill in such fuckery.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
dhiqson:

Humans never appreciate anything free
But on a more serious note, you really have to monetize this knowledge you've got.
Look at shola on twitter now, he's written a book, and as at last night, he charged 200$ for thirty mins to send vn on what most guys get free here.!

I don't Know your finance level, but you sure have a gift to at least take you out of SA and take you round the world even to Mars grin

It's funny about that shola dude. Redpill on this thread has been bombing way before he started his movement on twitter. I'm happy for him though.

But I know we need a Nigerian Kevin Samuels soon. But personally, I don't like the spotlight or I would have been interested in that but then, if shola or you or anyone wants it, please go ahead and do it...So long the redpill is being propagated, I'm happy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Trash coming from a soapy addict that can’t talk to women in real life.

Omo I don tell una many times. Most of you here are students and unemployed graduates and low level men making tashere money. Leave woman matter and face your education and hustle squarely. Money and success will come and along with these come the confidence and charisma to get women. Fuckkk game and anyone wey dey tell una say he fit teach una game. Bullshitt!!! angry
u that u have a job ,how come u have time to read and quote someone chat. Havent they opened d office?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Itzlinda:

Redpill is not for everyone. If you are religious, you only need the knowledge to guard yourself.

I am Muslim and can’t just see myself chasing girls, lying and fornicating around.

My life would be a total mess if I follow that route as I won’t have peace.

So redpill for me is just for fun and protecting myself from my wife.

All these things we are discussing is because most women don’t even fear God.
That's true my bro

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
good points made. At the end of the day morality remains men's road block in sex.
I get your point. That's correct !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
The dog has woken from its slumber, obviously undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheBlueDiamond(m), Haydens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.