Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767089 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2022
JESHAL:

Personally I advocate not to settle down except you are experienced emotionally with dealing with women that you can't be manipulated to remain attractive and also so she can be part of your world living by your rules, you should have spinned plates, being rejected, gamed alot, have abundance mindset to replace easily and so that you don't fall into one-titis, and as an aspiring patriarch your finances must be on point too for the sake of your children upkeep, until this conditions are met don't even think of settling down with a virgin even if you meet one that is ready, as a man you can be well rounded by age 37yrs and above, don't let society shame or rush you to commit, don't let your emotions ( feelings of love) rush you to commit, don't let your parents or desire to have kids let you commit, don't allow a woman's desperation and ultimatum make you commit, don't let sexlessness make you commit, don't let peer pressure seeing your mates advance in life and giving birth make you commit, don't let one foolish motivational speaker or one pastor fool you to commit when you are not ready, your commitment realistically is the retirement plan of most hoes who even sometimes become religious in the process, that's why they want you to be dumb, bluepilled and in love, that's why they need a gullible slave that doesn't understand his worth in the Sexual market place due to prolonged scarcity as a result of years of limited or no sex, then you are an easy prey, you can't shame the shameless, redpill is a shameless praxeology that says it as it is, your self worth shouldn't come from external validation from strangers, society or family, live life on your own terms and keep yourself happy everyday even as hardship dey everywhere with naija tough economy, focus on your health especially your mental health so you won't breakdown emotionally due to other people's opinions or progress .

Yeah u are right cos most men don't know their value (smv) and lack self worth and many may commit to a woman who didn't give them attention at their peak. For me, greenlight from a girl of 35 and a girl of 20 is not treated same way.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Kipaji:
This makes me understand Martinez's points better. Thanks.
Glad you finally  understood.

Men, due to upbringing, think certain sex styles/kinks/sex acts are for hòes/bad and spoilt chicks while good and decent girls greatly limit themselves to certain simple and mundane ones. For women, both the good and bad girls, this classification doesn't exist; it is either they enjoy it or not. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, then they have no problem doing it.

The acts, kinks and styles that men for whatever reasons see as extreme, depraved, reprobate, perverted, ungodly and as the stuff of hòes, spoilt chicks & bad chick/slay queens are not seen in the same way by women. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, doing it is just like drinking water from a tap and having harmless fun. This is one of the reasons why some acts men think are uncommon are actually common. This only thing that will stop a woman is if she is not just into it (ie. doesn't enjoy it). Men who don't know this are in for a rude awakening and likely won't get the sexual best from the women they are dealing with.

Women know most men think like this so they pretend and play along to build and preserve their angelic, chaste, moral and prudish reputation and veneer in the eyes of these men. This is very understandable since this is one of the ways men judge women and pick them for commitment. If you are judgemental and operating under the mindset of your upbringing towards a particular girl, you will have a hard time seeing the inner hòe and sex freak beast in her as she will try maintain her righteous image. Guys who do the opposite see a different result. Reputation is important to women in the dating market.

To make things worse, the way you start with her is the way you end with her. If you started the conventional way with the sexual classification I highlighted earlier and you married her thinking she is chaste and angelic and not a bad chick sexually and she played the part with you, you will find it hard to unleash her inner hòe and sex freak beast. This is because if she does bring out the inner hoè, it will cause problems in your relationship and your conventional mind because you will ask and tell yourself "I never knew she was capable of this hoè stuff or into this. Where did she learn it from? Has she always been like this? Do I really know her? This is why wives and girlfriends who started this way monotonously stick to the mundane and simple styles for life with the men they are committed to... they won't go further. Besides, most the time, their husbands are not their sexual choices.

If a your wife or girl friend is acting holy and prude, telling you "I can't suck d!ck, that's disgusting", "I don't do doggy, that's for hòes", "I can't do this, it is too degrading" etc, just have it at the back of your mind that you are being shortchanged and you are not among the guys who can get her sexual best; if you insist on getting it you will meet resistance because she will want to defend her image (women do this a lot). Besides, what a woman isn't getting from you sexually, she will seek it elsewhere from the right guy if the opportunity (which I once discussed) presents itself. If she can have the best of both worlds without any consequences, she will. All women are sexual freaks to the right guy in the right situation. Don't bother with those that are not sex freaks to you.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2022
factos cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by victorphelpz: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2022
This is why we need to appreciate the real OGs here...shout out to pansophist, caveadullam, skepticus, ubunja and others ...ubunja would have turned to a millionaire, if he charges people for his work. ; cheesy

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

Men, due to upbringing, think certain sex styles/kinks/sex acts are for hòes/bad and spoilt chicks while good and decent girls greatly limit themselves to certain simple and mundane ones. For women, both the good and bad girls, this classification doesn't exist; it is either they enjoy it or not. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, then they have no problem doing it.

The acts, kinks and styles that men for whatever reasons see as extreme, depraved, reprobate, perverted, ungodly and as the stuff of hòes, spoilt chicks & bad chick/slay queens are not seen in the same way by women. If they enjoy it and can physically take it, doing it is just like drinking water from a tap and having harmless fun. This is one of the reasons why some acts men think are uncommon are actually common. This only thing that will stop a woman is if she is not just into it (ie. doesn't enjoy it). Men who don't know this are in for a rude awakening and likely won't get the sexual best from the women they are dealing with.

Women know most men think like this so they pretend and play along to build and preserve their angelic, chaste, moral and prudish reputation and veneer in the eyes of these men. This is very understandable since this is one of the ways men judge women and pick them for commitment. If you are judgemental and operating under the mindset of your upbringing towards a particular girl, you will have a hard time seeing the inner hòe and sex freak beast in her as she will try maintain her righteous image. Guys who do the opposite see a different result. Reputation is important to women in the dating market.

To make things worse, the way you start with her is the way you end with her. If you started the conventional way with the sexual classification I highlighted earlier and you married her thinking she is chaste and angelic and not a bad chick sexually and she played the part with you, you will find it hard to unleash her inner hòe and sex freak beast. This is because if she does bring out the inner hoè, it will cause problems in your relationship and your conventional mind because you will ask and tell yourself "I never knew she was capable of this hoè stuff or into this. Where did she learn it from? Has she always been like this? Do I really know her? This is why wives and girlfriends who started this way monotonously stick to the mundane and simple styles for life with the men they are committed to... they won't go further. Besides, most the time, their husbands are not their sexual choices.

If a your wife or girl friend is acting holy and prude, telling you "I can't suck d!ck, that's disgusting", "I don't do doggy, that's for hòes", "I can't do this, it is too degrading" etc, just have itbe at the back of your mind that you are being shortchanged and you are not among the guys who get her sexual best; if you insist on getting it you will meet resistance because she will want to defend her image (women do this a lot). Besides, what a woman isn't getting from you sexually, she will seek it elsewhere from the right guy if the opportunity (which I once discussed) presents itself. If she can have the best of both worlds without any consequences, she will. All women are sexual freaks to the right guy in the right situation. Don't bother with those that are not sex freaks to you.
and it all makes sense because women are creatures of emotion they think with their feelings: If somethings feels good it's right, so pleasure, in a woman's world, will never be wrong and never be something to feel guilty about.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Kipaji:
If being with women implies becoming a delinquent I'd prefer going sexless. I'm not going to change my core self, my inner principles just because of sex. Someone in this forum said that his dad told him that men's problems began when they shifted their attention from God/nature/spirituality/values/ to women and most people here agreed. If playing the game implies abandoning my authenticity and originality, I'd prefer to withdraw from the game. No, I will not try to simulate players. No, I will not try to be thuggish. No, I will not try to talk a certain way that isn't my natural way of talking. No I will not compromise myself to get sex. No, I will not give up my inner authentic self to appeal to women. Sex is not that worth it.

That said, it doesn't mean that I am not adapting to female nature. There are some things we can learn from players and implement in our life. But it should always be in a way that protects our inner self. I am not becoming a slave to women's twisted mind. Does that mean I'll be sexless? So be it.
Your post is good, but you failed to grasp what Ubunja was trying to say and you didn't even consider the post he was replying to in order to fully get the context and message. Read both posts fully and you will grasp what he is saying. Nevertheless, I will still explain.

It has long been known and observed by men that females, both good/decent and bad girls, despite saying otherwise, find bad boys/players alluring and attractive and they fall for them in ways that they wouldn't for the nice, romantic and understanding guys. Bad boys/players get great sexual results while the other kind of guys seem to keep getting played, shortchanged and getting poor sexual results. Men wondered what it was about these bad boys/players that made them attractive and pùssy magnets; what were the characteristics that worked in their favour and can they be adopted? It was later observed that the following characteristics (few of which I will list) helped:

((A)) they don't pedestalise women and treat any of them as special. They give any woman special consideration/treatment. They don't simp.
((B)) they don't commit, develop emotional attachments or do love, they keep things cold and emotionless, (it also helps that women are attracted to men that don't fall for them and whose hearts are difficult to capture).
((C)) in Nigerian vernacular, bad boys/players no send any female. Females like men wey no send them and treat them like they don't matter one bit... no matter what these women do.
((D)) they are not pushovers, they are assertive, they are firm in their boundaries and are always ready to dump the women they are dealing with and walk away. Also, they have the abundance mindset.
((E)) they have social proof and are known to be sexually experienced which is what women find attractive.
((F)) when it comes to sex, they are non-judgemental and don't have the classification, which I discussed earlier, that the conventional average man has when it comes to sex. They attach no morality or ethics to sex, they open to many things and are notorious for their anomie when it comes to sex. This is why they are the ones that usually get to see the inner hòe and sex freaks with the women they are dealing; these women have no problem opening up to them and trying many things.
((G)) thanks to their lifestyle, experiences and association with one another, they understand game to a good extent. The more they live their lives and continue their ways, their knowledge of game and insights keep piling up... to their advantage.

These are just few of the qualities that worked in their favour. Men who adopted some of these qualities and adapted when dealing with new women saw they obtained good results, similar to what bad boys/players obtained. Adopting these qualities doesn't mean that you become a lowlife, delinquent or a thug like many of these players/bad boys (Ubunja never said this); adopting these qualities doesn't mean you have to imbibe all aspects of their lives. It will suffice to just know what works and what doesn't. As redpillers know and have always said, you can be wealthy and career-oriented and adopt these qualities to get great results; when you do this, you become A PLAYER/BAD BOY IN YOUR OWN RIGHT. There are well-to-do men who aren't delinquents, thugs or criminals, but they are players/bad boys in their own right.

So Ubunja's point is that there is no need playing by the bluepill handbook or trying make women be what they are not when one can adapt to get the sexual success that one wants. What is the point of the average man trying to make female nature and mating strategies make sense and be in harmony with straightforward logic when he can learn the red pill, change and adapt to get great sexual success? Why waste his time squaring the circle? If doing the "right", nice and "responsible" thing as society and religion dictate hinders you from getting good sexual results, there is absolutely nothing wrong in eliminating these and adapting to get good results (this is not simping). It doesn't mean you and other men who adapt like this don't have minds of their own or don't have authentic inner selves. Even in other aspects of life, people change, evolve, transform, and adapt to be better or get what the results they want; it doesn't mean they don't have a mind of their own or authentic self... it is just life.

... typing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2022
... typing

Learning the red pill, changing and adapting in this way is what Ubunja referred to as "giving women what they want." It like saying "why waste time trying to make a human eat poison of his own accord when you can give him a delicious meal if your goal is to make the human eat something?" A delicious meal works to achieve your goal and you are giving the human what it wants. This doesn't mean you must go above and beyond to your own detriment or sabotage yourself to please the human or make the human's mindless zombie. The same applies to Ubunja's post about getting sexual success from women. Red pill will never tell you to sabotage yourself or do things to your own detriment because you want women (eg cutting off your limbs, going into debt or getting obese and unmotivated etc); that is simping and simping fails big time. Red pill is against self-sabotage and simping.

Given that the red pill and we redpillers spoke against poverty some time back and always said they we must put ourselves first and be the best versions by improving, being a lowlife or putting yourself behind bars (losing your freedom) is never our goal. Even Ubunja wrote that money can be used to improve your red pill experience by investing in yourself. Men can know the red pill and choose not to play the game or play at a certain level, but men who choose to play to the fullest are not doing anything amiss. Note that playing to the fullest doesn't mean you make your life is all about sex, pleasing women and not having a successful life. Ubunja's post is for those who want to play the game. He never said everyone must play; it is optional.

Finally, just as the things women do to get a man's attention for commitment is shaped to a good extent by how the man the thinks and what he desires, the things men will do to get good sexual success like players are shaped to a good extent by women's psyche and natural desires and predisposition (female nature). What a shepherd who desires to feeds his sheep gives his sheep is dependent on the sheep's nature and feeding pattern; he must adapt to give it grass, not meat. If give it meat won't lead him to his desired goal, he must learn how the sheep feed and adapt. These doesn't mean he must be willing sabotage himself to feed the sheep or be a zombie to the sheep's desires. If female nature becomes different from what we know now, the game will change.

cc Kipaji

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ulunne777(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Erie GI ipuo n'uzo ka erie onye ozo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
@CaveAdullam @Martinez @Ubunja and other great teachers here, you all have made contributions that have expand my well of knowledge.
I salute you boss! The game is the game in the outside world, and you need to be smart to play it and be a champion.

I suggest you take this to the next level. Twitter will be a home to sell your knowledge to the world, it’s fast growing.
You can even grow better if you direct a link here so people can visit this place more, at the same time you can use the influence of Nairaland to grow your account.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
That's why we keep on advising young men and men in general here on this platform not to commit to ambitious women, women past their prime year and non virgins, remember there is a big difference between ambitious and industrious, the former is fucking masculine and feministic, typically wants to settle down and have kids when she's past her prime, doesn't believe or adhere to traditional gender roles, sees herself as an equal or even superior to man, she career oriented and doesn't understand the traits needed to sustain a long term relationship as a wife and mother, always seeking attention via social media i.e not reserved always wanting to be in the limelight, an industrious woman understand what it takes to keep her home regardless of her career as family comes top of her priorities, her husband and kids are her life's ambition, making his life easier so that he can reach his potential and take care of his home, everybody gains, unlike a masculine ambitious woman that wants to do her own thing independent of the man while been married thinking if she succeeds her Hypergamy won't make her feel grandiose to seek better options thinking she's the best thing to ever happen and men are privileged to have access to her due to her accolades and status, the dummy doesn't understand that men don't care about a woman's intelligence, career, status, income, education in the sexual market place especially if such a man is already successful himself, it's her primary agency which is her sexuality( beauty,youth and fertility) that he focuses on, successful women can't keep their relationships long term, look at Kim Kardashian, Adele, Ini Edo,Toke Makinwa,etc. Typically they are big time attention seeking hoes, using their popularity to maximize their hypergamy .

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
ubunja:
okay ,, for the benefit of those on this thread who still think The true alpha man is not a king of women, he is a king in his fields ,,,,  I'll break it down AGAIN for the 100th time:

There's Alpha...... There's Beta.

What is a Beta?
A Beta is a man who is failing with women whom women deal with only as a second option and use him for his resources.

Okay.

What is an Alpha then?
If Beta is failing with WOMEN how then does Alpha magically become winning in "fields"?

It doesn't even make sense.

If a Beta is failing with women then its common sense that an Alpha will be his opposite.... Someone WINNING WITH WOMEN.

If a Beta is a Beta cause of negative female experience then an Alpha is an Alpha cause of positive female experience.

Its a simple thing I don't understand why people are still struggling to get this.

If a Beta was a Beta because of life failures then an Alpha would be an Alpha because of life successes.
But that's not what it's about. Don't you see? C'mon.
People will do well to their due diligence on what the red pill is all about and acquaint themselves with this space and the terms used here if they have made up their minds to pitch their tents here. Lack of due diligence leads to facetious statements and points, and it painfully causes painful repetitions of basic stuffs by redpillers to correct ignorant and off point talk. Due diligence would have eliminated this and it's an eyesore when this happens.

People who take time (as they wisely scheduled) to painstakingly read this thread from the first page instead of succumbing to the urge to comment and spread their wings don't have two heads. GOSH!

Will Smith is a king in his field. He has maximised his potential and amassed a fortune, yet he is a beta and simp as far the red pill is concerned. What does that tell one about who the alpha is as far as the red pill is concerned? (Remember, this thread is "strictly redpill"wink What does that tell one about the bearing wealth and success have on determining who is beta or alpha? There are other men, even famous ones, who are successful and are kings in their fields, but are betas and simps as far as the red pill is concerned.

Wealth and success don't stop one from being simp and beta, and they alone don't make one an alpha as far as the red pill is concerned.

The word "alpha" is indeed a contextual term generally. The man who is an alpha in the business world or academic world is not necessarily an alpha in other areas, even as far as the red pill is concerned. People must understand that this is a red pill thread and they must understand what terms (eg beta, alpha, simp) mean in light of the red pill. What the word "alpha" means in the business world is different from what it means in the red pill. In the chess world, the alpha males are the top grandmasters, and the alpha among them is the world champion. The world champion can be a beta and simp as far as the red pill is concerned.

Being a red pill alpha doesn't mean you shouldn't be an alpha in other areas; no redpiller said one shouldn't. Telling people what the red pill alpha is doesn't mean that is all one must be. We even champion the idea that one should put himself first and make money. People should let the red pill be the red pill. People should stop acting like the red pill is an all-encompassing manual that teaches you how to be the ideal man in all aspects of life and it dictates your behaviour in all these aspects. As one is learning the red pill, one must also try to learn other things because the red pill doesn't teach everything or concerns itself with every thing. Red pill doesn't cover all aspects of life. Red pill spaces are not where you try to sound worthy and feel good about yourself. Learn!

Even you Ubunja and others have explained this several times (I brought two links out of many and one picture below). People should let the red pill be the red pill.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1248#110516968

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1242#110474155

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
JESHAL, please use paragraphs in your posts.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
The hype don enter him head. Redpill content that Cave adullam dey give here for free. 200$ for session Even masters on YouTube don't charge that much.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
sabbiboi:
@CaveAdullam @Martinez @Ubunja and other great teachers here, you all have made contributions that have expand my well of knowledge.
I salute you boss! The game is the game in the outside world, and you need to be smart to play it and be a champion.

I suggest you take this to the next level. Twitter will be a home to sell your knowledge to the world, it’s fast growing.
You can even grow better if you direct a link here so people can visit this place more, at the same time you can use the influence of Nairaland to grow your account.
I have thought about that, but I am not interested in it for certain reasons. I am cool with sharing stuffs for free.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Trex4:
The hype don enter him head. Redpill content that Cave adullam dey give here for free. 200$ for session Even masters on YouTube don't charge that much.
Well, if he wants to charge, he is free to do so at any amount as long as he isn't forcing anyone to patronise him. No one is obliged to release free content. Good luck finding customers when there are free contents online and tons of video on YouTube to exhaust. $200 per 30 minutes ke, for this con3? grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7204392/twitter-fire-jayythedope-bills-men

Redpillers, what's your take on this matter.
Some of y'all must be aware of what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itimkpataka: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Should I start this thread from page one or should I follow along.??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Itimkpataka:
Should I start this thread from page one or should I follow along.??
Do start from page one, it is better. You might not finish it at a go, but you can use 15 - 30 minutes per day to study and catch up. If you are free during the weekends, you can study more. With time, you will catch up. Others have done it. You can also comment and ask questions.

This is my humble suggestion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

... typing
You're still adding on top of this? Thank you! cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Redpillers, what's your take on this matter.
Some of y'all must be aware of what's happening.
I personally don't think that sitting with the guy for just 30 mins is worth $200, the time is too short to learn anything worth the money and I doubt that there are tangible things to learn from the guy.
I believe that 30 minutes on this thread or going through ubunja's topics will educate any Man more than Shola ever will at the amount and time... And funny enough, we did it all for free.
I'm always for the monetisation of whatever someone is good at, but Shola just looks like someone who wants to cash out QUICKLY before the momentum dies.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
Well, if he wants to charge, he is free to do so at any amount as long as he isn't forcing anyone to patronise him. No one is obliged to release free content. Good luck finding customers when there are free contents online and tons of video on YouTube to exhaust. $200 per 30 minutes ke, for this con3? grin
he'll get customers , you underestimate the power of herd mentality , funny enough ,I am hundred percent sure he got the idea from nairaland

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
sajmark:

I personally don't think that sitting with the guy for just 30 mins is worth $200, the time is too short to learn anything worth the money and I doubt that there are tangible things to learn from the guy.
I believe that 30 minutes on this thread or going through ubunja's topics will educate any Man more than Shola ever will at the amount and time... And funny enough, we did it all for free.
I'm always for the monetisation of whatever someone is good at, but Shola just looks like someone who wants to cash out QUICKLY before the momentum dies.

Valid comment.
He wanna cash out ASAP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

Baba, you sef see am cool

Dem really roast the guy on Twitter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

If a your wife or girl friend is acting holy and prude, telling you "I can't suck d!ck, that's disgusting", "I don't do doggy, that's for hòes", "I can't do this, it is too degrading" etc, just have it at the back of your mind that you are being shortchanged and you are not among the guys who can get her sexual best; if you insist on getting it you will meet resistance because she will want to defend her image (women do this a lot). Besides, what a woman isn't getting from you sexually, she will seek it elsewhere from the right guy if the opportunity (which I once discussed) presents itself. If she can have the best of both worlds without any consequences, she will. All women are sexual freaks to the right guy in the right situation. Don't bother with those that are not sex freaks to you.

Baba, U finish talk.
Just like the girl I'm dating presently.

She's 19 and I disvirgined her.
Believe you me, I've fvcked her throat, spat in her mouth when we kissing, fvcked her anus, cummed in her throat, fvcked her throat and she vomited, I didn't stop, kept fuvcking her throat till I cummed.

I spank her butts hard during doggy style and do bite her nipples when I suck on them atimes. She lick and suck my anus. In the bathroom, I've urinated on her body.

Most of the fetish stuffs I watched in porn, I've done with her and she's loving the relationship.
Infact, she's obsessed with me.

So all you've said here is true.
I've unlocked her inner sexual demons.

We fvck like rabbits nd can't keep our hands off one another.

Red pill is life changer.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
A Joke grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Baba, U finish talk.

Believe you me, I've fvcked her throat, spat in her mouth when we kissing, fvcked her anus, cummed in her throat, fvcked her throat and she vomited, I didn't stop, kept fuvcking her throat till I cummed.

I spank her butts hard during doggy style and do bite her nipples when I suck on them atimes. She lick and suck my anus. In the bathroom, I've urinated on her body.

Most of the fetish stuffs I watched in porn, I've done with her and she's loving the relationship.

WTF did I just read cheesy,here no be porn site o cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
WTF did I just read cheesy,here no be porn site o cheesy

cheesy

Call your babe to come over now if what you read made you h0rny.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Some men can’t be reasoned with.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Some men can’t be reasoned with.
He is much welcome. Female nature also won't give a fùck when it mercilessly and remorselessly sinks its claws into him. We dey wait. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hypergamy is real and it doesn't care!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
A woman can reject you because you're too good for her!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Baba, U finish talk.

Na wa aaaaaaaa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prec1ous(m), sabbiboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.