Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754328 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hey Guys,been a while. @Ubunja, Martinez39s,CaveAdullam,Jeshal,Zabiboy and everyone. I've really been caught up with a lot lately... So glad I've followed up again after a long while... Hope everyone's been good?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
These past two months have really been a rollercoaster experience with women for me,i decided to put into practice what TRP teaches and it's feels so good to know that everything said here when put into practice have a 99.9999% of success....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
These past two months have really been a rollercoaster experience with women for me,i decided to put into practice what TRP teaches and it's feels so good to know that everything said here when put into practice have a 99.9999% of success....
Red pill can never fail. If you do not mind, share your experiences.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Was coming back from work one day,tired and stressed out. At the bus stop was this woman heavily pregnant,trying to scuffle with young guys and ladies alike trying to get a cab... Me as a sympathetic fellow, duly begged her to please wait for a Sienna car as it's gonna be more spacious and would be convenient for her and her baby, because the normal taxi won't be comfortable for her,she looked me as if am am non existent and doesn't know what am saying.. Even me self,once it's not a Sienna car,i don't board it (i figured why stress myself and squeeze my legs,being uncomfortable while it's the same transport fare that you'll pay).. Waited for like 25 minutes,then alas!!! A Sienna Car came,the woman instead of her to go to the front sit, decided to go sit at the middle,i was seated at the front seat,some minutes after,our car left and like 15 mins later, because we were stuck in traffic,the woman started complaining that she's uncomfortable where she is,cos the place she is,there were like two fat guys besides here.... Normally i was minding my business at the front enjoying myself and space when a lady inside the car said "Make this bros wey dey front come sit here nah make she go sit down for front since the front seat get space well well",i just turned back and looked at her then faced front again without replying her. Another guy repeated the same thing again,I told the guy that i can't simply do that,and people in the car most especially women started their normal Manipulation,is it were to be your mother bla bla or your sister,would you say you cannot change sit for her,that i should consider the fact that she's pregnant and vacate the seat for her..... All these while,i kept shut,twas when they're done that i told them that...

1. I wasn't the one that told her to get pregnant when she knows she doesn't have a car ...

2. Because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's entitled to shit from anyone,the only person she's entitled to shit from is the person that got her pregnant...(That's if the dude is willing to jeopardize his happiness)

3. Am as equally as tired and stressed out as her and probably gonna pay same T.Fare as her ,so why do i have to sacrifice my own happiness for her own happiness..

They were all dumbfounded... Got to my junction and alighted happily,wetin concern me...

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Hey Guys,been a while. @Ubunja, Martinez39s,CaveAdullam,Jeshal,Zabiboy and everyone. I've really been caught up with a lot lately... So glad I've followed up again after a long while... Hope everyone's been good?...

I hv been good
Good to here from you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Was coming back from work one day,tired and stressed out. At the bus stop was this woman heavily pregnant,trying to scuffle with young guys and ladies alike trying to get a cab... Me as a sympathetic fellow, duly begged her to please wait for a Sienna car as it's gonna be more spacious and would be convenient for her and her baby, because the normal taxi won't be comfortable for her,she looked me as if am am non existent and doesn't know what am saying.. Even me self,once it's not a Sienna car,i don't board it (i figured why stress myself and squeeze my legs,being uncomfortable while it's the same transport fare that you'll pay).. Waited for like 25 minutes,then alas!!! A Sienna Car came,the woman instead of her to go to the front sit, decided to go sit at the middle,i was seated at the front seat,some minutes after,our car left and like 15 mins later, because we were stuck in traffic,the woman started complaining that she's uncomfortable where she is,cos the place she is,there were like two fat guys besides here.... Normally i was minding my business at the front enjoying myself and space when a lady inside the car said "Make this bros wey dey front come sit here nah make she go sit down for front since the front seat get space well well",i just turned back and looked at her then faced front again without replying her. Another guy repeated the same thing again,I told the guy that i can't simply do that,and people in the car most especially women started their normal Manipulation,is it were to be your mother bla bla or your sister,would you say you cannot change sit for her,that i should consider the fact that she's pregnant and vacate the seat for her..... All these while,i kept shut,twas when they're done that i told them that...

1. I wasn't the one that told her to get pregnant when she knows she doesn't have a car ...

2. Because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's entitled to shit from anyone,the only person she's entitled to shit from is the person that got her pregnant...(That's if the dude is willing to jeopardize his happiness)

3. Am as equally as tired and stressed out as her and probably gonna pay same T.Fare as her ,so why do i have to sacrifice my own happiness for her own happiness..

They were all dumbfounded... Got to my junction and alighted happily,wetin concern me...
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
They say the most Dangerous Man is the Man who has nothing to lose..

But for Women,the most Dangerous Man is that man they can't Manipulate. Never be the man the society wants you to be and don't be be ashamed in neglecting to be the man the society wants you to be,this is how you becomes different from the rest....

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aiziko: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
ubunja:
WHAT IS THE IMPRINT?
A pattern in sexual preferences that is encoded in us growing up which we'll follow for the rest of our lives.

A girl's first imprint is her father. Or father figures (eg uncles). This is who shapes her tastes in men from an early age. As the girl grows into a young woman she's usually drawn to guys who resemble her father or father figures in one way or the other.

When the young woman starts having sex with men, her first lover - or more accurately, HER FIRST 3 LOVERS - set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on. Going forward, the combined traits of these first men is what will trigger her lust and make her pussy wet for the rest of her life. Her mind forever links/locks her sexual tastes to the body type and personality of these first three men. They become her SEXUAL IMPRINT.

Even if a woman doesn't marry her sexual imprint, the sexual imprint will forever remain her weakness and her stumbling block. If she's to cheat she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

Now here is where you come in...
As a man you'll never know a woman's imprint. But what you've to know is that when women choose men, most of the time they're choosing from the imprint. Which is to say, A lot of the times when a woman chooses you, when she gives you green lights or even directly approaches you - you're being selected not because you did anything special or specific, but because you strongly resemble the first guy or guys who fucced her..
Does that also means that to seduce a virgin, you should act or behave like her father?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Virgin or nothing

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Aiziko:

Does that also means that to seduce a virgin, you should act or behave like her father?
no. The point of all this is that the more you let women be attracted first, the more they're drawn to you genuinely because what is motivating them is more than just money and materials - as apposed to forcing yourself on women whose deepest preferences may or may not be what you are.

The whole point of the imprint is this: Women have no control over what turns them on because that choice has been made for them by who raised them and who first fucced them.

But remember there's a difference between a woman being turned on by something and her actually yielding to that stimuli. Still, if what you are is not what turns your GF on, then she's perpetually fighting against herself to stay faithful to you.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
pillager:
Virgin or nothing

Once a lady has exes or she's sexually active it's very difficult to bond with her or trust her because of her past.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
but have you noticed he toned down his advice to men about women?,man is moving carefully to avoid suspension
Despite the fact that this gentleman dialled it down, his second Twitter account was yanked off.

Shake my head.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Despite the fact that this gentleman dialled it down, his second Twitter account was yanked off.

Shake my head.
My account was restricted on Facebook for same thing and was later suspended... Makes you wonder who really is the enemy of Man...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Once a lady has exes or she's sexually active it's very difficult to bond with her or trust her because of her past.
Apt

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Truth be told,when i started this Redpill journey,i use to Post a lot of them on my profiles on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and the Rest,but the way which i was restricted and suspended by all of them,made me to lay low a little. My advice is this,just know Redpill buh keep it to yourself,even pretend like you don't know anything called Redpill.... A lady my sister linked me up with recently tried everything in her test,me as a M.G.T.O.W have seen it from the start,i didn't yield to any of her Manipulations. One night she asked me during our chat if am one of the Redpill guys,and i was like.... Told her am not but by the way she's asking,it's definitely seem like something that i can put my interest in,and she said i shouldn't try putting my interest on it.... I don't believe in women testing you and you as a man passing their shit test,with the Abundance of TRP in my head,who wan dey give you time for Tests? The only thing a woman holds a man leverage is SEX which is way way overrated for Me,take away Sex from the dealings of Man and Woman and you'll see that the modern woman have nothing to offer....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
My account was restricted on Facebook for same thing and was later suspended... Makes you wonder who really is the enemy of Man...
Mark suspended my account too, long ago.

Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Shake my head.
Lol. When directly opposing the matrix, once you have been deemed a core redpiller with unignorable influence and you have been banned before, diluting your messages to avoid a second ban/censorship is futile.

You must remain firm. Diluting your messages shows that you are walking in the frame of those that want you banned, you need the platform, and you care about being cancelled (almost like you are fearful of it). This is the position your blue pill detractors want you in. Andrew Tate never succumbed to these. The more they kept shooting, the more he kept firing, knowing fully well —as all can see— that his hands were clean.

Once you are a hated villian to members and agents of the blue pill matrix, there is nothing you can do to appease them as long as you are still on the red pill's side. Diluting his messages was never going to save him.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Truth be told,when i started this Redpill journey,i use to Post a lot of them on my profiles on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and the Rest,but the way which i was restricted and suspended by all of them,made me to lay low a little. My advice is this,just know Redpill buh keep it to yourself,even pretend like you don't know anything called Redpill.... A lady my sister linked me up with recently tried everything in her test,me as a M.G.T.O.W have seen it from the start,i didn't yield to any of her Manipulations. One night she asked me during our chat if am one of the Redpill guys,and i was like.... Told her am not but by the way she's asking,it's definitely seem like something that i can put my interest in,and she said i shouldn't try putting my interest on it.... I don't believe in women testing you and you as a man passing their shit test,with the Abundance of TRP in my head,who wan dey give you time for Tests? The only thing a woman holds a man leverage is SEX which is way way overrated for Me,take away Sex from the dealings of Man and Woman and you'll see that the modern woman have nothing to offer....
Nice move. Never tell people in the matrix that you are a redpiller or mgtow guy. Even when dealing with women, don't tell them; let your actions speak for you. Let it seem like these red pill stuffs are engraved in your DNA and you didn't learn them from anywhere.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Basiljoe: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Interesting thread. I've been RedPilled for close to 7 years. Read the Rational Male series back to back, including the latest version: Players handbook.

Another interesting book men should read is: "The Wall speaks" by Jerr rrel.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Excellent submit as usual from the great Martinez.
Martinez39s:
Lol. When directly opposing the matrix, once you have been deemed a core redpiller with unignorable influence and you have been banned before, diluting your messages to avoid a second ban/censorship is futile.

You must remain firm. Diluting your messages shows that you are walking in the frame of those that want you banned, you need the platform, and you care about being cancelled (almost like you are fearful of it). This is the position your blue pill detractors want you in. Andrew Tate never succumbed to these. The more they kept shooting, the more he kept firing, knowing fully well —as all can see— that his hands were clean.

Once you are a hated villian to members and agents of the blue pill matrix, there is nothing you can do to appease them as long as you are still on the red pill's side. Diluting his messages was never going to save him.
I just hope these palava won't have negative effects on his hustle. especially those that require the use of social media.

embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nice move. Never tell people in the matrix that you are a redpiller or mgtow guy. Even when dealing with women, don't tell them; let your actions speak for you. Let it seem like these red pill stuffs are engraved in your DNA and you didn't learn them from anywhere.
In all my dealings with anyone,am totally discreet. Like i literally play dump until then Boom!!!! Bombshell.....

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Excellent submit as usual from the great Martinez.

I just hope these palava won't have negative effects on his hustle. especially those that require the use of social media.

embarassed
Well, if one is going to oppose the matrix and successfully unplug men from the matrix, with his identity known to the public, one must be financially independent/safe and "free" from the matrix. If such person is not and he then makes dishing out strong red pill contents his major source of income, he is only setting up himself for failure and frustration. This is because the work of his kind (especially those that are becoming successful in influencing men out the matrix) is fraught with deplatforming, demonetisation, and vitriolic opposition that are will even occur on a personal level.

When you are deplatformed from all social media platforms, how can you cheaply produce content that others will consume at an explosive rate? If you can't do such, how do you earn?

Even if you are not deplatformed, demonetisation will probably get you. This means you can't monetize your contents and you will depend on patrons.

Not just that, there are people, especially women, who will do their research on you to know where you work and then seek to get you fired. Most likely, the people in your workplace are bluepilled and would sack you once they come across your contents. Not just in your workplace, these bluepill agents will try to hurt your business and make you a victim of full blown censorship. They will wish and, where they can, do their best to see that you are failing in life and wallowing in utter misery. If you are that influencial and you get under skin with your harsh truths, just know that there a lot of people who will celebrate your death like the best day of their lives, look at Kevin Samuels.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
In all my dealings with anyone,am totally discreet. Like i literally play dump until then Boom!!!! Bombshell.....
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
what's this?? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Apt.

Which brings us to this wise saying: Practise RP, but pretend not to be associated with it.

Do it (your deeds) but don't be vocal about it.
Martinez39s:
Well, if one is going to oppose the matrix and successfully unplug men from the matrix, with his identity known to the public, one must be financially independent/safe and "free" from the matrix. If such person is not and he then makes dishing out strong red pill contents his major source of income, he is only setting up himself for failure and frustration. This is because the work of his kind (especially those that are becoming successful in influencing men out the matrix) is fraught with deplatforming, demonetisation, and vitriolic opposition that are will even occur on a personal level.

When you are deplatformed from all social media platforms, how can you cheaply produce content that others will consume at an explosive rate? If you can't do such, how do you earn?

Even if you are not deplatformed, demonetisation will probably get you. This means you can't monetize your contents and you will depend on patrons.

Not just that, there are people, especially women, who will do their research on you to know where you work and then seek to get you fired. Most likely, the people in your workplace are bluepilled and would sack you once they come across your contents. Not just in your workplace, these bluepill agents will try to hurt your business and make you a victim of full blown censorship. They will wish and, where they can, do their best to see that you are failing in life and wallowing in utter misery. If you are that influencial and you get under skin with your harsh truths, just know that there a lot of people who will celebrate your death like the best day of their lives, look at Kevin Samuels.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
DAY 297, REDPILL 2022

Yeah. We know. Women are innocent good looking angels. People are innocent until proven guilty. But there are angels and innocent people you must quickly overthrow before they turn your heaven into hell.

Don't compromise. Don't be patient. Don't think twice. Depose immediately.

Authority: Protect your life and dignity.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Martinez39s:

Spot on brother, that's the main reason i had to lay low a bit,at workplace,the negativity was becoming way too Much.... Even from my female bosses,i seem like a Toxic man to them,a woman hater,many of 'em use to ask me what women did to me that made me hate them that much,but the issue is that i dont even have time for ladies not to think of hating them,like if i have no plans of smashing you as a lady,you're not worth my time , attention and Resources.... I made sure the ones i smashed are one time flings,with no strings attached,once a lady start getting too comfortable with me,i withdraw... They keep saying am unpredictable at my workplace,when dealing with women,i have an alter ego i call CAPTAIN COLD.... A lady was all chatty and loving our conversation at work today,when twas time for lunch,I wanted to go downstairs to get food so she asked if we can go together,i was like why not. Normally,i no dey like waka with woman for my workplace, today was the first time in like 8 months i got employed there that i was seen with a lady during working hours in our premises,see as she was holding me as if she won a lottery,cos many ladies in our department had been trying to do that with me buh i always decline their request. Got to the canteen,got my own food and she got her own,paid my bills and asked for change,which the woman gave me and i duly collected it from her and put inside my pocket. Told her to pay for hers so we can go,the shock in her eyes was so damn funny,i know the girl was entitled,the SIMPS in our department use to take her to lunch almost everyday,some even get her lunch and bring it to her desk sometimes,me i just laugh and say in my mind,this one never jam... I actually agreed to walk with her to give her hope and i can say i dashed her hope that i was the next available SIMP to please her at the expense of my happiness ... Told her to pay for her meal and her countenance changed,i noticed immediately but its none of my business,we got to the office and she kept staring at me all through.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 297, REDPILL 2022

Yeah. We know. Women are innocent good looking angels. People are innocent until proven guilty. But there are angels and innocent people you must quickly overthrow before they turn your heaven into hell.

Don't compromise. Don't be patient. Don't think twice. Depose immediately.

Authority: Protect your life and dignity.
For me,the reverse is the case. Every woman is Guilty until proven innocent and it's so pathetic that if you believe this and put it into work codedly, you'll be surprised that none of them will be Proven Innocent. Like you said earlier @Cave,women are like Snails, follow them duly and they'll continue to move and leave their trails,try touching them and they'll go back to their shells....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
A woman who you met as non virgin has already cheated on you
To be in a relationship within her is acceptable.
But to afraid of cheating on her is SIMPIN
Don't be a simp

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
There was a time @Ubunja said here that if you try gaming some married women,that you'll find out that some won't mind bearing your seeds... Chaiii, some married Men have really suffered .... As a single guy, i believe that there are some lines you can't Cross and i genuinely believe that sleeping with a married woman is one of that,this saying of @Ubunja is very True,I've found it out myself....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Karlifate:
More than half of Americans are obese and their society is collapsing (50%+ divorce rates, average person has no friends, wokeism, etc.).

This is NOT a culture we want to mimic.

You all should learn to give honour to whom it's due.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
There was a time @Ubuñja said here that if you try gaming some married women,that you'll find out that some won't mind bearing your seeds... Chaiii, some married Men have really suffered .... As a single guy, i believe that there are some lines you can't Cross and i genuinely believe that sleeping with a married woman is one of that,this saying of @Ubuñja is very True,I've found it out myself....
Choosing not to sleep with married women won't make you less of a redpiller, even though it doesn't change the red pill realities concerning married women. Nothing do you. You are doing well.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwagbemiga20(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.