Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754553 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Spot on brother, that's the main reason i had to lay low a bit,at workplace,the negativity was becoming way too Much.... Even from my female bosses,i seem like a Toxic man to them,a woman hater,many of 'em use to ask me what women did to me that made me hate them that much,but the issue is that i dont even have time for ladies not to think of hating them,like if i have no plans of smashing you as a lady,you're not worth my time , attention and Resources.... I made sure the ones i smashed are one time flings,with no strings attached,once a lady start getting too comfortable with me,i withdraw... They keep saying am unpredictable at my workplace,when dealing with women,i have an alter ego i call CAPTAIN COLD.... A lady was all chatty and loving our conversation at work today,when twas time for lunch,I wanted to go downstairs to get food so she asked if we can go together,i was like why not. Normally,i no dey like waka with woman for my workplace, today was the first time in like 8 months i got employed there that i was seen with a lady during working hours in our premises,see as she was holding me as if she won a lottery,cos many ladies in our department had been trying to do that with me buh i always decline their request. Got to the canteen,got my own food and she got her own,paid my bills and asked for change,which the woman gave me and i duly collected it from her and put inside my pocket. Told her to pay for hers so we can go,the shock in her eyes was so damn funny,i know the girl was entitled,the SIMPS in our department use to take her to lunch almost everyday,some even get her lunch and bring it to her desk sometimes,me i just laugh and say in my mind,this one never jam... I actually agreed to walk with her to give her hope and i can say i dashed her hope that i was the next available SIMP to please her at the expense of my happiness ... Told her to pay for her meal and her countenance changed,i noticed immediately but its none of my business,we got to the office and she kept staring at me all through.
grin grin grin
She no blv wetin U do grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Spot on brother, that's the main reason i had to lay low a bit,at workplace,the negativity was becoming way too Much.... Even from my female bosses,i seem like a Toxic man to them,a woman hater,many of 'em use to ask me what women did to me that made me hate them that much,but the issue is that i dont even have time for ladies not to
i noticed immediately but its none of my business,we got to the office and she kept staring at me all through.
Nice! More will be said about how to blend in where necessary, to provide context for all. It is never wise to profess your red pill knowledge and status as a redpiller in a blue pill system... if doing such will be detrimental to your survival. This doesn't mean you should be a simp. In your case I see nothing wrong in what you are doing despite their complaints, as long as you are not openly professing the red pill (in speech or on social media) and you are letting your actions speak for you.

If I became an atheist as a child in a radical islamic society where the punishment for apostasy is death, I wouldn't start proclaiming to everyone, even family members, that I an atheist; I wouldn't even open a platform on social media to spread and advocate atheism with my identity not hiden. If I did the opposite, I would be asking for trouble. I would rather wait to grow up, become financially independent and move away to a new society where I have freedom to do what I want, that's if I am serious about my mission. This is just an analogy. Putting on a muslim mask all those years wouldn't mean I was one during that period. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2022
LutherSanchez:
There was a time @Ubunja said here that if you try gaming some married women,that you'll find out that some won't mind bearing your seeds... Chaiii, some married Men have really suffered .... As a single guy, i believe that there are some lines you can't Cross and i genuinely believe that sleeping with a married woman is one of that,this saying of @Ubunja is very True,I've found it out myself....
crossing lines is risky. And the more risky the more it's exciting FOR THE WOMEN involved. I've learnt that the more treacherous and the more abominable the betrayal of a woman to her man, the more thrilling it is for her and the more it makes the puccy wet.

But I wanna hear your story, what happened

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You all should learn to give honour to whom it's due.

LMAO! cheesy grin

I didn't see that on Twitter.

A fellow posted it on my Telegram.

Failed Detective! tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
crossing lines is risky. And the more risky the more it's exciting FOR THE WOMEN involved. I've learnt that the more treacherous and the more abominable the betrayal of a woman to her man, the more thrilling it is for her and the more it makes the puccy wet.

jezz

I don’t know the stuff you are made of and how long it took you to get all these knowledge because I don dy fear you boss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2022
DAY 298, REDPILL 2022

Commitment is a female's incentive. Her sexuality is the male's incentive. Reservation and protection of their values determine how the relationship will fare.

Authority: Guard your resources with all diligence.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2022

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:

Theses truths and realities are too harsh to even realize when one must have committed in ignorance of the Red Pill.. damn. I don't blame the married men who fight against the Red Pill, because this is certainly too much for them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
jezz

I don’t know the stuff you are made of and how long it took you to get all these knowledge because I don dy fear you boss
It's not an easy journey,

It's consistency not speed

I stand to be corrected by Ubunja if I'm wrong in my deductions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Was coming back from work one day,tired and stressed out. At the bus stop was this woman heavily pregnant,trying to scuffle with young guys and ladies alike trying to get a cab... Me as a sympathetic fellow, duly begged her to please wait for a Sienna car as it's gonna be more spacious and would be convenient for her and her baby, because the normal taxi won't be comfortable for her,she looked me as if am am non existent and doesn't know what am saying.. Even me self,once it's not a Sienna car,i don't board it (i figured why stress myself and squeeze my legs,being uncomfortable while it's the same transport fare that you'll pay).. Waited for like 25 minutes,then alas!!! A Sienna Car came,the woman instead of her to go to the front sit, decided to go sit at the middle,i was seated at the front seat,some minutes after,our car left and like 15 mins later, because we were stuck in traffic,the woman started complaining that she's uncomfortable where she is,cos the place she is,there were like two fat guys besides here.... Normally i was minding my business at the front enjoying myself and space when a lady inside the car said "Make this bros wey dey front come sit here nah make she go sit down for front since the front seat get space well well",i just turned back and looked at her then faced front again without replying her. Another guy repeated the same thing again,I told the guy that i can't simply do that,and people in the car most especially women started their normal Manipulation,is it were to be your mother bla bla or your sister,would you say you cannot change sit for her,that i should consider the fact that she's pregnant and vacate the seat for her..... All these while,i kept shut,twas when they're done that i told them that...

1. I wasn't the one that told her to get pregnant when she knows she doesn't have a car ...

2. Because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's entitled to shit from anyone,the only person she's entitled to shit from is the person that got her pregnant...(That's if the dude is willing to jeopardize his happiness)

3. Am as equally as tired and stressed out as her and probably gonna pay same T.Fare as her ,so why do i have to sacrifice my own happiness for her own happiness..

They were all dumbfounded... Got to my junction and alighted happily,wetin concern me...

Another reason you shoulda pointed out to them was, you tried to advise her to pic Sienna but she ignored you. So why you go give up your chair.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Karlifate:

It has been said countless times, that:

Women will rather share an high value man than settle with a faithful, broke loser.

Still on this grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Was coming back from work one day,tired and stressed out. At the bus stop was this woman heavily pregnant,trying to scuffle with young guys and ladies alike trying to get a cab... Me as a sympathetic fellow, duly begged her to please wait for a Sienna car as it's gonna be more spacious and would be convenient for her and her baby, because the normal taxi won't be comfortable for her,she looked me as if am am non existent and doesn't know what am saying.. Even me self,once it's not a Sienna car,i don't board it (i figured why stress myself and squeeze my legs,being uncomfortable while it's the same transport fare that you'll pay).. Waited for like 25 minutes,then alas!!! A Sienna Car came,the woman instead of her to go to the front sit, decided to go sit at the middle,i was seated at the front seat,some minutes after,our car left and like 15 mins later, because we were stuck in traffic,the woman started complaining that she's uncomfortable where she is,cos the place she is,there were like two fat guys besides here.... Normally i was minding my business at the front enjoying myself and space when a lady inside the car said "Make this bros wey dey front come sit here nah make she go sit down for front since the front seat get space well well",i just turned back and looked at her then faced front again without replying her. Another guy repeated the same thing again,I told the guy that i can't simply do that,and people in the car most especially women started their normal Manipulation,is it were to be your mother bla bla or your sister,would you say you cannot change sit for her,that i should consider the fact that she's pregnant and vacate the seat for her..... All these while,i kept shut,twas when they're done that i told them that...

1. I wasn't the one that told her to get pregnant when she knows she doesn't have a car ...

2. Because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's entitled to shit from anyone,the only person she's entitled to shit from is the person that got her pregnant...(That's if the dude is willing to jeopardize his happiness)

3. Am as equally as tired and stressed out as her and probably gonna pay same T.Fare as her ,so why do i have to sacrifice my own happiness for her own happiness..

They were all dumbfounded... Got to my junction and alighted happily,wetin concern me...
Chai... The redpill has reallyy entered your DNA. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2022
LutherSanchez:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Basiljoe: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
NEO: Why do my eyes hurt?

MORPHEUS: You've never used them before.

– The Matrix

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
yes, for a woman finding a good man always takes a lot of work, patience and time - it's like trying to find a neddle in a haystack since, at any given time, a dozen or so men are trying to get at her, which means she has to talk to many men, go on dates with them, rigorously vet and test these men and finally have sex with them to ascertain sexual compatibility. That's a lot of time and a lot of energy and a lot of wasted sex just to get a BF. It's the equivalent of Kissing a thousand frogs looking for that 1 prince. It's very tiring, exhausting and will finish a woman's puccy even before she finds her Mr Right.
So what is time-saving and energy efficient, for a woman, is to find a man that's already been vetted, tested, proven, qualified and certified by other women. This will usually be a man who's always dealing with multiple women (a Player), or A married man dealing with one woman who has selected him and whose stamp of approval he bears.
The more women you deal with, the more women know you have what it takes to deal with women. And the less women you deal with, the more women know you don't have what it takes to deal with women.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Friend-Zone is a web that catches small insects.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
If she doesn’t cheat ,that doesn’t mean she doesn’t belong to the street because if you simp ,she will cheat ,if you don’t simp then she probably might not cheat ,that doesn’t mean she is not a cheat

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
true,, women don't like guys no woman wants, their hypergamy will not allow it. It doesn't even have to be that you're actively dealing with those women, but you must always be desired by other women. That's the key. When other women want you it reaffirms to your GF/wife that she's not with a loser. And that keeps her interested.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
Even Babyface, one of the greatest RnB song writers of all time knows nothing beats being Chosen.
My OG from back in the day,
Kenny "Babyface" Edmunds.wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
this is very true. men must have negotiable and non negotiable requirements and be ready to compromise in so far as they remain at the top. the goal is to get the woman to compromise more than you. I can even talk about single mothers, we hate them, but if you as a guy you've tried all your best to get your life on track and everything has positively failed and there's a single mother maybe with one kid falling hard for you who also happens to be very loaded financially, like she can literally change your life; there's nothing wrong with compromising and accepting that kid while making sure you get the best deal financially from the situation. sometimes compromises/losses lead to bigger returns in the long run. it's all about being strategic.
the same way you'd use an ugly girl to practice sex on, you can use a well-off single mother to level up your life.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
WHAT IS THE IMPRINT?
A pattern in sexual preferences that is encoded in us growing up which we'll follow for the rest of our lives.

A girl's first imprint is her father. Or father figures (eg uncles). This is who shapes her tastes in men from an early age. As the girl grows into a young woman she's usually drawn to guys who resemble her father or father figures in one way or the other.

When the young woman starts having sex with men, her first lover - or more accurately, HER FIRST 3 LOVERS - set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on. Going forward, the combined traits of these first men is what will trigger her lust and make her pussy wet for the rest of her life. Her mind forever links/locks her sexual tastes to the body type and personality of these first three men. They become her SEXUAL IMPRINT.

Even if a woman doesn't marry her sexual imprint, the sexual imprint will forever remain her weakness and her stumbling block. If she's to cheat she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

Now here is where you come in...
As a man you'll never know a woman's imprint. But what you've to know is that when women choose men, most of the time they're choosing from the imprint. Which is to say, A lot of the times when a woman chooses you, when she gives you green lights or even directly approaches you - you're being selected not because you did anything special or specific, but because you strongly resemble the first guy or guys who fucced her.
Nicely put.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
ichidodo:
Nah bro, don't try it... Except you like having a heap of bones on your conscience or better still, you want to commit to her but if you ain't ready to settle down then it's really not worth the trouble, believe me , being there,done that....Besides, intrinsically all pussies are the same, the only thing of true worth is your peace of mind.This is why when I game, teens,married women and virgins are off-limits...
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
no. The point of all this is that the more you let women be attracted first, the more they're drawn to you genuinely because what is motivating them is more than just money and materials - as apposed to forcing yourself on women whose deepest preferences may or may not be what you are.

The whole point of the imprint is this: Women have no control over what turns them on because that choice has been made for them by who raised them and who first fucced them.

But remember there's a difference between a woman being turned on by something and her actually yielding to that stimuli. Still, if what you are is not what turns your GF on, then she's perpetually fighting against herself to stay faithful to you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
I can see some of us, Red-pill optimist are of the opinion you shouldn't let your cards out in this blue-pill-verse; I can relate to this.

Like the saying: 'It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a Gardener in a war'

Myself, I can't say I'm a 100 percent redpill; but I'm well amored to transition between states. I think the key is maintaining balance.

The funny thing; even your fellow men would attack and hunt you down if you let your cards out as being a Redpill optimist in this blue-pilled-verse.

More like the ABSOLUTE truth is hard to swallow.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:

"Dopamine effect."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Streak47:
I can see some of us, Red-pill optimist are of the opinion you shouldn't let your cards out in this blue-pill-verse; I can relate to this.

Like the saying: 'It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a Gardener in a war'

Myself, I can't say I'm a 100 percent redpill; but I'm well amored to transition between states. I think the key is maintaining balance.

The funny thing; even your fellow men would attack and hunt you down if you let your cards out as being a Redpill optimist in this blue-pilled-verse.

More like the ABSOLUTE truth is hard to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tonnyray:
Belated birthday wishes bro.
At 19 I had no social life. With the advantage of hindsight I know it was good for me. Consider yourself lucky bro.

Cut off social media or better still tame it if you want to make tremendous progress in life. I see too many young folks totally consumed and destroyed by it already. The most heart wrenching thing I see these days is full grown bearded men in their late 20's totally sold to the dopamine bursts from pixels on their phones. There are 3 in my organization that our HR has identified and queried at least once.

I have personally penciled one for termination by end of the year. He's in my department. Productivity zero. Initiative zero. Contributory value zero. Yet this guy will forever be glued to viewing videos on tiktok, statuses and instagram in the office. I have invited him for a hangout on 2 different occasions to help him however I can. Tried so hard to make him realize that the society we live in has zero tolerance for men who don't got their sh!t together. A babe can get away with plenty of such crap, some "cool" dude will still wife her up, as a guy you simply can't. All my entreaties were to no avail. As far as I'm concerned I need to act in the best interest of the organization now. He's a goner. The shock therapy of losing a N200k/month job might be all that's needed to rewire his cerebral cortex.

Why did I go into all this? You need a real life my guy. Your generation is just as blessed as it is cursed. Blessed with all the wherewithal to succeed right at your fingertips, as in just clicks away. Cursed with distractions on distractions on distractions. The choice is ultimately yours. Define your values. Define your goals.

Sign up on LinkedIn not instagram or tiktok or twitter or any of these hopeless apps that are wired to serve as distractions. That is my candid advice. Start taking necessary online personal and professional development courses.
Network with people in your chosen career path. Find mentors. Follow people that have made positive impact in society. Forget about "celebrities and entertainment stars" they are a curse to your generation. Focus only on people who have walked the paths you seek. Who have achieved meaningful things.

Money is good but do not let it be a major motivation just yet. If you put in the next 5-10 years into learning the right things, you'd have set yourself up for a lifetime of earning the wow $$$. The goal is to make money even in your sleep. Even I am on this quest my brother.

Meet real people, play down online dalliances, but be very, I mean extremely choosy who you allow into your space. Only people that will positively impact you and aid your trajectory in life.
I could go on and on but this is it in a nutshell.
I wish you the best bro.
Many more years to celebrate.
You gave that son some true words
on marble. As an OG myself, at his age there was no Internet for us yet worldwide, so we focused on reading volumes of encyclopedia and more... (and it paid off in terms of quickly identifying investment and business opportunities).

I immediately resonated with the value and vibrational energy of what you posted here:
Self-development, cut off most social media platforms, use linkedIn,
YouTube Edu, pick your friends wisely, etc.

I'm in full support of your decision to relieve the young social media addicted staff of his position at work. His entire being needs to be shaken (after he was given several warnings to no avail).

Social media must only be used to drive sustainable income and self-development through e-learning, and not to become zombies or slaves to dopamine! Work-place productivity MUST never be compromised!

All the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
wow she can't be female shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Streak47:
Still on the virgin girl experience. I have one more thing to share.

Just like as it has been confirmed in this thread there is nothing as great as a father figure in girls life.

This girl told me she lost her mum like 15 years ago. And the father has been the one running the family...fatherly care.

During Fridays and Saturdays if I ask this girl to come to my place. She tells me her father will skin her alive he finds out she went out. She only free when the nigga has gone to work in another State.

If u see the way this girl fears the Dad. There was a day on a Friday she said her father sent her on an errand...I told her she could pass by my place for some minutes. She told me I shouldn't be annoyed that she is not ready for her father's rage. That I she would come when he's gone for work.

Inside me I told myself, if this girl should so much adore her Dad and so much fear...same way she would have for a male figure in her life.

In summary, this has proved. It's better for a girl to lose the mother figure than the Dad. Though both have their essential roles. But the role of a Dad can never be underestimated. Just imagine this girl doesn't have a strong Dad, she would most likely visit at any time without fear of repercussions and might not have been a virgin at 23.

For all fathers in this thread; just know that you're a blessing and given the power to instill traditional values for the next generation.

Pls ignore my typos.

FATHERS ARE A BLESSING TO THIS WORLD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Labadi69:
Lazy youths still complaining about women instead of looking for how to make something of their lives. Following a depressed Zimbabwean chronic masturbator wey no fit get women for SA. All that keeps him from committing suicide is that he has gullible lazy Nigerian youths to deceive and manipulate. I feel very sorry for una futures. Idiots! angry
na you be next troller we welcome you with open arms troll grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
tosaino95:
na you be next troller we welcome you with open arms troll grin grin grin
The insect is not new here. Labàdi69 is also Trañquillity2345 and Oshòkhai69. He is one of those from the ashewo thread with the same old mental attitude that yields certain types of behaviours I have outlined repeatedly; the mental attitude I call the ashewo thread mentality.

Ignore it and it will rest when it gets tired.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.