Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754560 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
The insect is not new here. Labàdi69 is also Trañquillity2345 and Oshòkhai69. He is one of those from the ashewo thread with the same old mental attitude that yields certain types of behaviours I have outlined repeatedly; the mental attitude I call the ashewo thread mentality.

Ignore him and he will rest when he gets tired.
Well Thanks For exposing his black a**, i don't he is the same tranquility but am just welcoming him since they are free troll since they are tired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Badadvisor: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Damn i love this thread i got hooked from the first page.

She thinks she's the one for me,but she ain't nothing but a thrill �

If you need some badass local and foreign redpill songs let me know

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

"Dopamine effect."
it sometimes feels like women want to be tempted. Like they long to be enticed to fuccery.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
no amount of wealth can erase foolishness grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
no amount of wealth can erase foolishness grin
Blue pill and scarcity mindset.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good evening guys,

Which is the best approach to get a lady into you. And being in a relationship with you.

Professing your love at first

Or just been close to her and playing the dating game(Hardon)

I have tried both tho and the two ended in absolute shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
it sometimes feels like women want to be tempted. Like they long to be enticed to fuccery.
Absolutely @Ubunja.

Most women are not prudes. That's why they are the main consumers of romance novels which they use to recreate their sexual fantasies.

With only words, a woman can be brought to the point where she violently reaches orgasm. Right from the very early 1990s I read an advanced book on female sexual psychology and I never looked at women the same way again. I was blown away.

Even more stunning is the fact that the clitoris is averagely 6 inches long with the vast length being inside the female body, and the clitoris keeps growing for life! This is one of the reasons women desire more sex as they grow older.

Ubunja, I'm an OG here on NL since 2005, I visit this thread sometimes and YOU as a young man are doing very well to make men understand women! It's very important because the male-dominated society makes females to pretend a lot so as to avoid being called sluts or prostitutes. But if a man is able to hack into the primal female psychology, she will not leave you alone or ask for a divorce. Worse case, maybe a temporary separation, but she'll always come back because of the advanced sexual imprint on her.

All the best!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
ubunja:
WHAT IS THE IMPRINT?
A pattern in sexual preferences that is encoded in us growing up which we'll follow for the rest of our lives.

A girl's first imprint is her father. Or father figures (eg uncles). This is who shapes her tastes in men from an early age. As the girl grows into a young woman she's usually drawn to guys who resemble her father or father figures in one way or the other.

When the young woman starts having sex with men, her first lover - or more accurately, HER FIRST 3 LOVERS - set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on. Going forward, the combined traits of these first men is what will trigger her lust and make her pussy wet for the rest of her life. Her mind forever links/locks her sexual tastes to the body type and personality of these first three men. They become her SEXUAL IMPRINT.

Even if a woman doesn't marry her sexual imprint, the sexual imprint will forever remain her weakness and her stumbling block. If she's to cheat she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

Now here is where you come in...
As a man you'll never know a woman's imprint. But what you've to know is that when women choose men, most of the time they're choosing from the imprint. Which is to say, A lot of the times when a woman chooses you, when she gives you green lights or even directly approaches you - you're being selected not because you did anything special or specific, but because you strongly resemble the first guy or guys who fucced her..

Very True. Especially the part where you said, "HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on..."

The funny thing is that It can even be in both ways...

If she had a BAD and TERRIBLE experience with her first or second lover it can also set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever TURN HER OFF..."

But beyond that, you are actually making sense in the SEXUAL IMPRINT stuff.

Is kind of like a habit or addiction. Like you said, "HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on..."

She basically forms a attraction/romantic/sexual habit around these kind of men. And the habit will remain her weakness as she meets other men. True: If she's to cheat, she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

But chill, if you aren't a woman's sexual imprint, hope is not lost. I believe you can still update or improve a woman's sexual imprint by giving her a NEW & DIFFERENT experience while she's with you.

For example: a girl may dump you and goes back to her ex who's maybe her sexual imprint. Don't get sad and bitter; its partly your fault because she has giving you a chance to improve or update her sexual imprint by giving her a NEW & DIFFERENT experience but you didn't. So while with you, she tasted your flavor and gradually came to the conclusion that you are not are kind of guy.

In a nutshell, if your girl goes back to her Ex, it means you weren’t MAN enough for her. Forget Okafor's Law.

Okafor's Law only works if she's not SATISFIED with her current guy.

If you satisfy your her or better say: if she view you as a Highly masculine and confident mofo, a modafucker that has low tolerance for bullshit and an high quality guy, then the idea of going back to her Ex would be a very risky move she'll never want to make...

Again...
This sexual imprint thing may cause some guys to feel bad; they may be like "God damnit...I'm not most women sexual imprint."

You're wrong bro. You might not believe what I'm about to say, but guess what!!!
If HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on, then you're actually many women sexual imprint. Because chance her that HER FIRST 3 LOVERS weren't Brad Pitt, Idris Elba or Michael B. Jordan or even Ramson Noah.

Infact chances her that HER FIRST 3 LOVERS were probably normal guys like YOU.

SO again, the question isn't whether you're her sexual imprint or not. The question is "ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH"...

If you exhibit a low quality behavior e.g accommoding her bullshit act and allowing her mess with you or play silly mind games with you... then she's going to treat you like trash and disrespect you even if you're her sexual imprint or not.

This sh*t is simple: Confident Masculine guys Bleep women While simping weakling nice guys DON'T. The simping weakling nice guy only bleeps women if he's spending huge on them.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
LutherSanchez:
There was a time @Ubunja said here that if you try gaming some married women,that you'll find out that some won't mind bearing your seeds... Chaiii, some married Men have really suffered .... As a single guy, i believe that there are some lines you can't Cross and i genuinely believe that sleeping with a married woman is one of that,this saying of @Ubunja is very True,I've found it out myself....
What they give out, theirs is more than green light.

The truth of the matter is that most married women are bored. Women are not used to a static flow of life, they're dynamic creatures, always wanting new occurrences to pop up.

If they can't have it, they'll surely create room for it.

It's always only a matter of time and opportunity.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You all should learn to give honour to whom it's due.
Lol,I remember when I was a soldier, when life was young and I use to catch them like you're doing now grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 2:44am On Oct 26, 2022
When you refuse to be part of the matrix, refuse to blend in, have challenged the status quo or show outrightly you've taken the pill.

They will come for your head! They're everywhere.

When you see they come for someone in this manner....don't bother reading the details.

Just know the person values have threatened the bluepill.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by broshowfar: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Something in me has always loathed the idea and wonder why men craze for it. My head is my crown and only to be bowed down for my maker. Open to discussion though. Guys what's do you think ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Smh undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Very True. Especially the part where you said, "HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on..."

The funny thing is that It can even be in both ways...

If she had a BAD and TERRIBLE experience with her first or second lover it can also set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever TURN HER OFF..."

But beyond that, you are actually making sense in the SEXUAL IMPRINT stuff.

Is kind of like a habit or addiction. Like you said, "HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on..."

She basically forms a attraction/romantic/sexual habit around these kind of men. And the habit will remain her weakness as she meets other men. True: If she's to cheat, she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

But chill, if you aren't a woman's sexual imprint, hope is not lost. I believe you can still update or improve a woman's sexual imprint by giving her a NEW & DIFFERENT experience while she's with you.

For example: a girl may dump you and goes back to her ex who's maybe her sexual imprint. Don't get sad and bitter; its partly your fault because she has giving you a chance to improve or update her sexual imprint by giving her a NEW & DIFFERENT experience but you didn't. So while with you, she tasted your flavor and gradually came to the conclusion that you are not are kind of guy.

In a nutshell, if your girl goes back to her Ex, it means you weren’t MAN enough for her. Forget Okafor's Law.

Okafor's Law only works if she's not SATISFIED with her current guy.

If you satisfy your her or better say: if she view you as a Highly masculine and confident mofo, a modafucker that has low tolerance for bullshit and an high quality guy, then the idea of going back to her Ex would be a very risky move she'll never want to make...

Again...
This sexual imprint thing may cause some guys to feel bad; they may be like "God damnit...I'm not most women sexual imprint."

You're wrong bro. You might not believe what I'm about to say, but guess what!!!
If HER FIRST 3 LOVERS set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on, then you're actually many women sexual imprint. Because chance her that HER FIRST 3 LOVERS weren't Brad Pitt, Idris Elba or Michael B. Jordan or even Ramson Noah.

Infact chances her that HER FIRST 3 LOVERS were probably normal guys like YOU.

SO again, the question isn't whether you're her sexual imprint or not. The question is "ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH"...

If you exhibit a low quality behavior e.g accommoding her bullshit act and allowing her mess with you or play silly mind games with you... then she's going to treat you like trash and disrespect you even if you're her sexual imprint or not.

This sh*t is simple: Confident Masculine guys Bleep women While simping weakling nice guys DON'T. The simping weakling nice guy only bleeps women if he's spending huge on them.
not turn her off.
The way women are imprinted is whatever the first sexual experience is like, her mind tells itself "oh! So this is how sex must be like... mmhmm! We have learnt a new thing today and we'll look for more of this!"
The mind copies this Since there's no prior experience to provide the blueprint. So whatever the experience is like - good or bad, negative or positive - her mind picks this up and runs with it, forevermore locking her arousal system to that experience because it figures that's how this sex thing must work. The arousal system itself can't differentiate between right or wrong (hence a woman can have multiple orgasms during r@pe) it is not moral. So let's say a woman loses her virginity through r@pe what happens is that she will very well hate men who violate women, but her arousal system will remain locked to aggressive, rough and violent sex - which her mind has captured.

Rom Wills ,who brought the sexual imprint knowledge to mainstream YouTube explains it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnpxSaw5Jwo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2022
DAY 299, REDPILL 2022

Lust for power is how you can fulfill all the lusts raging in your heart and stomach.

Authority: Ascend.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Smartb0y:

The truth of the matter is that most married women are bored. Women are not used to a static flow of life, they're dynamic creatures, always wanting new occurrences to pop up.

yes man, married women are supremely bored and for most of them the sex is definitely subpar and has become routine and predictable. As impossible to fathom as it may be to many guys, married women are some of the easiest women around. once you understand this, then confessions like the one below will make sense...

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeleketj: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Anyone that can be of help here should kindly help me with any amount. Please hel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good evening guys,

Which is the best approach to get a lady into you. And being in a relationship with you.

Professing your love at first

Or just been close to her and playing the dating game(Hardon)

I have tried both tho and the two ended in absolute shame.

It ended in shame probably because of these reasons.

1. You went for ladies with higher standard
2. You are not ok , both physique and financially as guy.
3.You carried redpil indoctrination and you think it will work for you in reality as they are claiming here.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2022
ubunja:
crossing lines is risky. And the more risky the more it's exciting FOR THE WOMEN involved. I've learnt that the more treacherous and the more abominable the betrayal of a woman to her man, the more thrilling it is for her and the more it makes the puccy wet.

But I wanna hear your story, what happened
Remember when you said that if a woman wants to Go beyond the normal Vanilla Sex with their Boyfriends and Husbands,that there would be problem in the Relationship and Marriage, because Men being moral human beings will start having second thoughts on what type of Woman she actually is ...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2022
[b][/b]
LutherSanchez:
Remember when you said that if a woman wants to Go beyond the normal Vanilla Sex with their Boyfriends and Husbands,that there would be problem in the Relationship and Marriage, because Men being moral human beings will start having second thoughts on what type of Woman she actually is ...
yes I do remember, it's the Madonna/Whóre complex....

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Guilty conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PECON1(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Though we are learning redpill truths,make una help a hungry brother even if it's 1k
accessbank
prince Chibuike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2022
LutherSanchez:
So i met this new chick at work,she's a young actually,am guessing maybe below 30(initially,i never knew she was married with 2 kids),she came to my workplace for a project like that,was sitting with my colleagues just discussing how to flex during the weekend when she came in and stopped by secretary's desk to check in or something .. One of my guys drew my attention to her,i turned around because i was backing the sec's desk,as soon as I saw her(she was well endowed) the first thing i said was *What that Bleep!!! ,imma tears that ass open* . Immediately i said it,she looked up directly to me,our eyes met but i had to make sure she was the one to break the contact First (never knew she heard what i said), because i was now facing the sec's desk,i noticed her stealing a glance at me every now and then,even the secretary noticed too(she's one of the many Ladies at work i don't give a damn about). So one of my guy was like don't tell me you're already thinking about that,and i was like,you know me,i don't bluff. After a while,she got seated waiting for our Director,so me and my colleagues we went downstairs to get some snacks,spent a little time while getting the snacks,then about going back to the office with my guys,that's when i saw her coming downstairs. Told my boys to wait up so i can talk to her...

Me: Hey, what's up. You're the lady i saw upstairs right..
She: Yeah,and you're going to tear my ass open...
Me: You heard that?? Well,that's the truth and it's not a bad thing,is it
She: Not a bad thing at all... Buh next time try to keep ya voice low,you never know who might be listening...
Me: Copy that... Well my name's..
She: Luther Sanchez,
Me: Expresses Shock how she knew my name...
She: It's on your ID Tag
Me: Okay,right.... So ma'am I gotta run along now(meanwhile the Ladies around our office don begin look her like say they wan use eye kill her)duty calls,but here's my card. Call me....
She: Collects the card..... See you around
Me: Definitely....... And i left ....

That day was Thursday ,so the next day being Friday,got a call from her asking if I'd be free after work hours or am already on schedule,told her am on schedule,asked what's on her mind and she said she wanna hang out,so i told her to pick a place after work. Later,we met. Talked about a lot of things,proved to her am a very open and non judgemental guy and that's when shits started manifesting. I escalated from the normal talks to the Sexual,noticed she was no longer herself, eyes fixed on me without even blinking ,i already know what's happening buh i just calm down,twas then she started telling me that how am making her feel right now,she haven't felt like that in a very very long time,she asked what type of guy i am, whether am type of guy that's down for whatever and whenever, and I replied her saying am the type of guy that she's never met before. So she said that I should wind down with my sexual talks because she's already getting close to the edge and if i continue and she gets to that edge,that the restroom will be our ending point for now,(and I replied for now?.....with a devilish smile....)and i laughed and said that would be very cool though and she said you're a very bad guy. We left around 7pm,each being to their abode,got home thinking about what has happened throughout the outing,then her chat popped on my phone

She: Can you really tear my ass out?
Me: I don't say what i can't do...
She: Send me your address..
Me : What for...
She: Am coming over
Me: Sends Address.......
20 mins....later.... She arrives at my junction. Went to pick her up,2 mins later we arrived at my house. She wore a long red gown,led her inside,backed her to lock the door, turning around,she's around loosen her gown to point it's already showing her cleavage,it's what i wanted anyway so I just sprang into action. To be honest I've never had that kinda bleep before,she turned into this insatiable wild beast,telling me all her fantasies and how she's known all through the day that today was the day she gonna achieve that (guess that's why she didn't find what i said about Tearing her ass out rude or why she had to ask me again before coming over)...
Twas after the deed was done and her fantasies achieved that she started telling me how sex with her husband is very boring and all that.. At first i was shocked that she's married and was putting herself in the firing line,i guess she noticed and ask me what's wrong,but i said nothing and played it cool. She said,one day she wouldn't mind bearing my seed and in my mind am like that day will never happen,i never knew you were married if not today wouldn't have happened.... 1 hour later she left,called me that she's home now and i can hear her kids in the background,kept wondering to myself,what the heck Just happened !!!!!.... It's been three weeks now and she calls me everyday,telling me how my voice turns her on,how she wants to come over buh I always plays the unavailable card, she's always made sure that our chats are sexual too... Kept telling her to calm down,what if her husband finds out,she said he won't Find out. Me i won't bleep her again,first one was out of ignorance,i no go repeat am again.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Smartb0y:

Damn right.

They want a rollercoaster of emotions; anger, pain, care, love, heartbreak etc... Whatever you can call it.

They want chaos, though they appear peaceful.

That's one of the reasons why 'understanding' boyfriends/husbands, get cheated on the most.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Karlifate:

Damn right!

They want a rollercoaster of emotions; anger, pain, care, love, heartbreak etc... Whatever you can call it.

They want [i]chaos[/i], though they appear peaceful. That's one of the reasons why 'understanding' boyfriends/husbands get cheated on the most.
Yeah Brother CHAOS is the word

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2022
In Life. Most especially Men, Until you understand the "Game Of Survival" You will keep going round In circles.

Adios..

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OfficialDJ: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2022
LutherSanchez:
So i met this new chick at work,she's a young actually,am guessing maybe below 30(initially,i never knew she was married with 2 kids),she came to my workplace for a project like that,was sitting with my colleagues just discussing how to flex during the weekend when she came in and stopped by secretary's desk to check in or something .. One of my guys drew my attention to her,i turned around because i was backing the sec's desk,as soon as I saw her(she was well endowed) the first thing i said was *What that Bleep!!! ,imma tears that ass open* . Immediately i said it,she looked up directly to me,our eyes met but i had to make sure she was the one to break the contact First (never knew she heard what i said), because i was now facing the sec's desk,i noticed her stealing a glance at me every now and then,even the secretary noticed too(she's one of the many Ladies at work i don't give a damn about). So one of my guy was like don't tell me you're already thinking about that,and i was like,you know me,i don't bluff. After a while,she got seated waiting for our Director,so me and my colleagues we went downstairs to get some snacks,spent a little time while getting the snacks,then about going back to the office with my guys,that's when i saw her coming downstairs. Told my boys to wait up so i can talk to her...

She: Not a bad thing at all... Buh next time try to keep ya voice low,you never know who might be listening...
Me: Okay,right.... So ma'am I gotta run along now(meanwhile the Ladies around our office don begin look her like say they wan use eye kill her)duty calls,but here's my card. Call me....

That day was Thursday ,so the next day being Friday,got a call from her asking if I'd be free after work hours or am already on schedule,told her am on schedule,asked what's on her mind and she said she wanna hang out,so i told her to pick a place after work. Later,we met. Talked about a lot of things,proved to her am a very open and non judgemental guy and that's when shits started manifesting. I escalated from the normal talks to the Sexual,noticed she was no longer herself, eyes fixed on me without even blinking ,i already know what's happening buh i just calm down,twas then she started telling me that how am making her feel right now,she haven't felt like that in a very very long time,she asked what type of guy i am, whether am type of guy that's down for whatever and whenever, and I replied her saying am the type of guy that she's never met before. So she said that I should wind down with my sexual talks because she's already getting close to the edge and if i continue and she gets to that edge,that the restroom will be our ending point for now,(and I replied for now?.....with a devilish smile....)and i laughed and said that would be very cool though and she said you're a very bad guy. We left around 7pm,each being to their abode,got home thinking about what has happened throughout the outing,then her chat popped on my phone

20 mins....later.... She arrives at my junction. Went to pick her up,2 mins later we arrived at my house. She wore a long red gown,led her inside,backed her to lock the door, turning around,she's around loosen her gown to point it's already showing her cleavage,it's what i wanted anyway so I just sprang into action. To be honest I've never had that kinda bleep before,she turned into this insatiable wild beast,telling me all her fantasies and how she's known all through the day that today was the day she gonna achieve that (guess that's why she didn't find what i said about Tearing her ass out rude or why she had to ask me again before coming over)...
Twas after the deed was done and her fantasies achieved that she started telling me how sex with her husband is very boring and all that.. At first i was shocked that she's married and was putting herself in the firing line,i guess she noticed and ask me what's wrong,but i said nothing and played it cool. She said,one day she wouldn't mind bearing my seed and in my mind am like that day will never happen,i never knew you were married if not today wouldn't have happened.... 1 hour later she left,called me that she's home now and i can hear her kids in the background,kept wondering to myself,what the heck Just happened !!!!!.... It's been three weeks now and she calls me everyday,telling me how my voice turns her on,how she wants to come over buh I always plays the unavailable card, she's always made sure that our chats are sexual too... Kept telling her to calm down,what if her husband finds out,she said he won't Find out. Me i won't bleep her again,first one was out of ignorance,i no go repeat am again.
CAP... I know lies when I see one, and I don't give two fvvks to call anyone out when they're capping..

Before you quote me, look up the caliber of the guy you're quoting

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2022
LutherSanchez:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
OfficialDJ:
CAP... I know lies when I see one, and I don't give two fvvks to call anyone out when they're capping..

Before you quote me, look up the caliber of the guy you're quoting
You're certainly free to believe anything you like bro..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
@ubunja, this is the lady you posted her video, few days ago. kiss

@chiraq77, can you see that Blessing Okoro has contents for both males & females. wink

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luminouz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.