Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759417 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hotspotbro:

grin good to see I've made it into this redpiller's brain rent free, eh?

LMAO! grin grin

You give yourself so much (online) importance.

Low self-esteem at its peak cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2023

3 Likes

smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
"You can sit around and listen to testimonies, or you can become one!"

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenneth10110(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
I saw this in a ladies status... it really true

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
wink
Where I fit see stupid simps like this to work

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
MORONN

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
MORONN

Why call her a slowpoke bro?.. She's bold to say it because she knows of f00ls who'll accept such nonsense...

I believe most of us are underestimating the level of "simping" out there in the world right now...

Females are going wild because of the high number of weak males in the world right now...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gojira:
Wow! shocked
Even my babe dey confirm what's being said grin

Women are not created to be ruler, it better you stop that act of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
victorphelpz:
Why won't they be misbehaving..these simpleton are just too pathetic.
what is this nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarkHenry9: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Zabiboy:

WORD
I think eDental is the best among all other Dental Systems. They don’t have any type of startup fees and provide free HER. They work with the billing system software you have, and offer a Dental Billing Service if you don’t have software. They also provide free assistance with the software. They handle posting charges and EOBs within 24 hours of being scanned into the system. They also assign a manager that will provide you with daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Time spent on billing can now instead be used for seeing more patients – and increasing your revenue as well.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Men have mate guarding instincts for their gf/wives, men are very jealous and furious when they see other men having their way with their babes, this makes them territorial and dangerous, that's why it's advisable not to sleep with another man's wife because you can be killed or wounded, the risk( maimed, death) to reward ( pussy/ pleasure) is not worth it, even in proverbs in the bible it states that strong men were slain by her, you would give your years( sweat, labors) to the cruel( wicked strangers), you would be wounded and disgraced, she hunts the precious life, so many warning against adultery, spin plates, but be careful of people's gf/ wives.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Smh..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
You can’t make this sh*t up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Exactly

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Just like we often say...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Stay fit #trp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
sad

Who beat the man to death MEN.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Do you know anyone who has been:
✓ Sick for a long time?
✓ Diagnosed with a serious illness?
✓ Unresponsive to treatment?
✓ Unable to get a proper diagnosis for their illness?

For more information,
Visit: http://evokeehealth.com
WhatsApp: http:///2348107222448

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
heartofcity12:
The second post about women having high standards but will tag any man with high standards as MISOGYNISTIC kinda reminded me of an incident at work...

I was discussing with some girls who work close to my workshop and I told them that I only date women tall girls that short girls seem to have too much problems, they reacted as if I have committed an offense by having a preference for taller girls over short ones .
They tried to guilt trip me, meanwhile both girls actually confessed later that their respective boyfriends are tall.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Most of my updates on this thread have been about movies, so here's another movie about how complicated women are...

The lead character only realized she loved her male best friend only when he was about to marry another woman.
The funny fact is that it's implied in the movie that she had turned once turned him down when he Tried becoming romantic with her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vulcanheph:

The second post about women having high standards but will tag any man with high standards as MISOGYNISTIC kinda reminded me of an incident at work...

I was discussing with some girls who work close to my workshop and I told them that I only date women tall girls that short girls seem to have too much problems, they reacted as if I have committed an offense by having a preference for taller girls over short ones .
They tried to guilt trip me, meanwhile both girls actually confessed later that their respective boyfriends are tall.

If all vvomen want tall niggas, wahsup with the short nigg's?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.