Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758866 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Meedon:

It doesn't matter bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
well if it doesn't just go ahead with your d*ck for brains self. Abi?

You capping real hard... You need a slow motion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Everyone reading this, here is a quote that is very true it came from my grandpa: “it’s never too late to start, but its always too early to give up.” Never give up on your dreams and you will achieve happiness

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gojira: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow! shocked
Even my babe dey confirm what's being said grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dabronze:
Keep it your mind

In other words, Alpha fvcks beta bucks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stop spending unnecessarily on women. Most of them easily forget kindness.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Meedon:

You capping real hard... You need a slow motion.
I never had to impress anyone than the one who pays me, I won't have to form woke on NL, I don't philander, I detest moral decadence ('red pilling') with all that pseudo ego tripping sh*t and most of all...I live to share values ("moral agent"...that what it's called, right?)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Remember the epiphany phase in womens mating strategy and their urgency to capitalize on the beta bucks of hypergamy, it's here women want you to be unaware of your smv, they are on a biological time clock, they understand their beauty and fertility is fastly declining, they understand men so well that they already know the heart desires of men approaching them because they have had relationship and sexual experience.

Never allow any woman create rules for you, it shows she doesn't have geniune desire or high interest in you.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Nobody listens to a weak man.

Nobody respects a weak man.

Nobody trust a weak man.

Nobody negotiates with a weak man.

Nobody defends a weak man.

Nobody admires a weak man.

Nobody wants a weak man for a friend.

Become a strong man.

Here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1610248935896924162?t=xWFaeSQVA26sKxCW-OvUCA&s=19

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
The bitter reality of life that drives men especially young men to all manner of criminal activities from Yahoo, banditry, robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing. It makes men take suicidal risks or risk that are injurious to their health ( physical and mental) such overworking, borrowing huge sum to start ventures, etc. Men innately understand that if they don't perform women won't find them attractive.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
JESHAL:
The bitter reality of life that drives men especially young men to all manner of criminal activities from Yahoo, banditry, robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing. It makes men take suicidal risks or risk that are injurious to their health ( physical and mental) such overworking, borrowing huge sum to start ventures, etc. Men innately understand that if they don't perform women won't find them attractive.
Definitely. And pansophist touched on this issue many times in his write-ups

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by victorphelpz: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why won't they be misbehaving..these simpleton are just too pathetic.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
A girl who is cheating on her boyfriend with me is trying to deny me sex when she visits... Literally told her point blank yesterday evening to start avoiding me henceforth if there will be no rumbling between the sheets.

You are not someone I am planning a long term thing with, you are basically a short term plaything and you are now trying to withhold the only thing I am keeping you around for...

Morality be damned, know what you want when you approach women for romantic association and leave the moment your needs stop being met, they would do same to you if you stop meeting their needs!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Calibrator:
A girl who is cheating on her boyfriend with me is trying to deny me sex when she visits... Literally told her point blank yesterday evening to start avoiding me henceforth if there will be no rumbling between the sheets.

You are not someone I am planning a long term thing with, you are basically a short term plaything and you are now trying to withhold the only thing I am keeping you around for...

Morality be damned, know what you want when you approach women for romantic association and leave the moment your needs stop being met, they would do same to you if you stop meeting their needs!
You did well. Never let them waste your time.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Happy New Year Marts....Ichidodo got hacked, so we had to let that account go.. So now here we are..
Ichidodo the boss. Glad you are still with us. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Even me don't condone myself wasting my time why should I allow others treat me differently? cheesy
Martinez39s:
You did well. Never let them waste your time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
sad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.