Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782344 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
joeeee240:
This thread dey very confused. So now una wan dey talk about sex.

When i was saying na sex some stupìd redpillers were saying rèd pill is more than sex

Now una don carry una yeye sexscapades flood the thread grin

Hahahahaa mumu red pilers🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When another person talk about knacks na problem but when nonsense red pillers talk about it na "success story"

Hahaha òlodo people. E sure me die say una dey lie and na ugly babès una dey knack grin
Geedem 👍
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
joeeee240:
This thread dey very confused. So now una wan dey talk about sex.

When i was saying na sex some stupìd redpillers were saying rèd pill is more than sex

Now una don carry una yeye sexscapades flood the thread grin

Hahahahaa mumu red pilers🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When another person talk about knacks na problem but when nonsense red pillers talk about it na "success story"

Hahaha òlodo people. E sure me die say una dey lie and na ugly babès una dey knack grin
In a space like this, u filter out what u wanna see.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
Women think they are not relevant except they are in the circle of men, just like how a certain account here is masturbating all over this thread.

What do they really want? Attention

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

Lol success story my ass.

Cheap bragging is your version of success story. Says a lot about your mindset. The bar is really low at this point

People should be really careful who they learn from on here. It's an anonymous forum. So many fakes. No wonder y'all frown at marriage.

And contradict yourselves. One minute, it's not about sex. The next minute, it's about fast sex and cheap bragging. Lmao

You're foòling only yourself
K!!!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2023
Kimcutie:

In a space like this, u filter out what u wanna see.

Make them dey play. Clowns everywhere 🤣🤣
They're just confused

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by qbqetell: 5:25pm On May 08, 2023
We have a troll here disguised as a RedPiller.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t post another comment regarding his trolling, but I have to do this for the lads who might be getting confused by his use “pragmatism”.
Let no one fool you with grammars.
Whenever you see people who refuse to speak in simple ELI5 english, they are usually empty people hiding behind grammars.

He seems to have just learnt that word from a pickup artist book.
He is so excited and wants to show off his new knowledge.
Note, I said pickup artist book, not redpill book.

Now, what’s pragmatism?

In a simple sentence and in the context in which our troll has been using it, it means practical approach regarding how to get girls into your bed. For instance, do A, then do B, don't do C, then do D, and she would be in your bed.

Now, there are three things to this:

1: Does this sound similar to how many pickup artists (who are actually SIMPS) think in matters pertaining to women?

They tell you how to pick up a girl, step-by-step: what to say to make her like you, how to tell her to give you her no, and so on.

If these two sound similar to you, you are not alone.

2: The troll doesn’t want anything apart from step-by-step processes to be discussed.

Unfortunately for him, being redpilled isn’t just about getting women into your bed.

He should calm himself down and realize that the redpill comprises of (i) understanding you have been lied to all your life; (ii) understanding what women really are (their true nature); (iii) helping you realize to learn to be a man: to build principles and character; and lastly (iv) offering you a healthy way to lead women into your bed.

The troll is only interested in item 4. The essence of the experience I shared is to buttress item 1, redpillers truly get women.

He would like to compel us all to keep quiet about anything pertaining to item 1, 2, and 3. Guess what kind of people are similar to this? The SIMPs.

SIMPs are men who are not interested in (i) hearing about the existence of the matrix; (ii) understanding the true nature of women; and (iii) helping your realize the necessity to build principles and characters.

They are similar to the male goat. All its life revolve around pussy. That is all he wants to hear: how to get pussy, nothing else.

3: All our troll craves is a step-by-step process. He wants us to share tips and dating drills with him and not our success stories.

Only if he pays attention enough and has been following this thread closely, I personally shared tips, so many other comrades also have. In addition, I mentioned "looking into some Paul Elam materials" (someone even pointed this to him which he ignored). For the young lads, you might also want to look at Tom Leykis.

I have already stated times without number, men make yourself attractive and build character. That is my key tip. I won't tell you how to get a girl's no, because you don't need to. I won't tell you how to talk to a girl, redpilled men don't learn such: when a girl is into you, you won't have to learn how to talk to girl. I sure as hell also won't teach you pickup artistry.

I have already phrased my key tip in different ways, “attraction is the name of your game”, “stop chasing women and attract them instead”, and so on.

In my previous posts, I referred to the guy as an half-baked redpiller. The more he opens his mouth, the more I realize, this isn’t even half-baked redpill. He is no redpiller at all. Bluntly speaking, he is SIMP in a redpiller’s cloak. He has now been identified and should be treated as such.

I tell you this, when I decided to make that post, my intention wasn’t even to brag.
There are many lads who find it difficult to embrace the redpill. They feel, if they do, women would never be in their lives.
My essence of posting that was to show that see, here I am. I don’t play by the rules laid down by SIMPS.
Here I am, I have taken the redpill, and that has only brought me more women than I know what to do with.
I was providing live feed to prove how grounded the redpill was in reality.
“I am a living proof”, that’s the essence of my post.
Yes, I emphasized how little effort I invested, but that still part of the attempt to get these lads excited.

If I really wanted to brag, I would have been here years ago, telling tales of every girl I have been banging. If I really wanted to brag, I would post pictures of the kind of girls I’ve been banging. If I really wanted to brag, I would litter this threads with compliments I get regarding my bed skills and how 75% can’t help but acknowledge how big my dick is. If I really wanted to brag, I would tell you how much attention I command, when I walk into places. If I really wanted to brag, I would tell you how often women harass me with their boobs and asses. But I digress.

I would address and speak to you from a brotherly point of view, but obviously you are not someone to listen.
You would only continue to litter this thread.

Guys, we already know what he is, we shouldn’t give him more attention than he deserves.
I felt people still learning might have started getting confused by his use of “pragmatism”, otherwise I personally wouldn’t have posted this.
We already know how we quarantine our trolls, he needs to be quarantined too.
Avoid quoting him.
If you have to refer to him, use “the troll”.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by qbqetell: 5:30pm On May 08, 2023
Once again lads, don't be fooled.
One of the biggest skills you could learn is knowing how to sift chaffs from the real stuff.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2023
luminouz:

K!!!
Answer him and stop writing K, prove your strength as a man and face him. No be only my side una dy get strength

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 6:21pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat im not a redpiller oo help me fulfill my fantasy i swear i like banging milf feminist

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 6:23pm On May 08, 2023
qbqetell:
As I speak, there is a naked one in my bed.

Didn't have to chase her before she walked into my room and lay on my bed.
Total number of minutes spent on phone before deal was closed is a lot less than 5 min.
Never paid a dime.
Never bought anything.
Didn't even cook or get her anything yesterday night. In fact, the previous night, she bought the drinks.
There have been 0 WhatsApp messages exchanged. I intend to keep it that way.
There have been 0 SMS exchanged. I intend to keep it that way.
There have been zero "I love you" from me to her. I didn't lie my way into her pants.
What I have got instead are comment like, "You can't even call.", "You are wicked.", and other variants.

Before she slept off, she asked me one of the famous questions, "Do you have a girlfriend?".
Said yes, even though I don't. Shall remain a free man. Was born free, so shall the man die.
As soon as daylight breaks, sending her back to her house.

Want to know how I did it? Actually, I didn't do it. I didn't care. I didn't give a Bleep.
In fact, she had been on my neck for a while, only let her into my space today.
Focus has always been the purpose.
Attitude has always been, if you like me, walk over. I might take it from there.
She initiated first contact, I did not.

Of course, she shit tested me.
Actually, I didn't try to pass her shit test. I threw her test out the window.

Oh, she offered to prepare me breakfast tomorrow.
Actually, she is going back to her house before that happens.

And of course, the dick game was good.
Definitely a skill every man must cultivate.
Sure, she would spread the dick news amongst her friends, and that would in turn lead more fishes into my bed.

For the New Redpillers...please understand that the redpill is not an ideology but a praxeology.. it's amoral, aracial,arelgious and apolitics.... it's just fact and practice (game)..

You can learn a lot from this young man 5min sex story...

First paragraph
1. Women make rules for betas and break them for alphas
2. You can not negotiate genuine attraction
3. Always maintain your frame( even at the cost of losing the chick)
4. Women love jerks(a jerk with game and value)

Second paragraph
1. When a woman try to shit test you always escalate..."Andrew I know you have alot of girlfriends" you replied "offcus these chicks just can keep their hands of me..but you are here with me so it might mean something" don't explain further..

Third paragraph
1. Frame Frame Frame
2. Own a Crib

Fourth paragraph
1. Escalate the shit tests

Fifth paragraph
2. Frame

Sixth paragraph
1. Dick game is important

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
Nice one qbqetell..

Let us all ignore IT and it's racket henceforth. For the She-IT on my case, I sincerely hope you choke on it. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 08, 2023
luminouz:
Nice one qbqetell..

Let us all ignore IT and it's racket henceforth. For the She-IT on my case, I sincerely hope you choke on it. smiley
Answer him and stop running away, show your strength. Why are you scared of him? Is he more powerful than you? Stop running from a challenge from a fellow man, go and show your strength, no be to Dy hate with your heart and writing K you sabi. He's so ready for you but you are chickening away shior
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 9:15pm On May 08, 2023
Guys I don't advice u to indulge in this redpill of a thing bros...women are angels,the earlier u admit it,the better for u,watch how sweet ur life would turn out to be,don't let any one deceive u,stop being bitter towards women..we need them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2023
qbqetell:
We have a troll here disguised as a RedPiller.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t post another comment regarding his trolling, but I have to do this for the lads who might be getting confused by his use “pragmatism”.
Let no one fool you with grammars.
Whenever you see people who refuse to speak in simple ELI5 english, they are usually empty people hiding behind grammars.

He seems to have just learnt that word from a pickup artist book.
He is so excited and wants to show off his new knowledge.
Note, I said pickup artist book, not redpill book.

Now, what’s pragmatism?

In a simple sentence and in the context in which our troll has been using it, it means practical approach regarding how to get girls into your bed. For instance, do A, then do B, don't do C, then do D, and she would be in your bed.

Now, there are three things to this:

1: Does this sound similar to how many pickup artists (who are actually SIMPS) think in matters pertaining to women?

They tell you how to pick up a girl, step-by-step: what to say to make her like you, how to tell her to give you her no, and so on.

If these two sound similar to you, you are not alone.

2: The troll doesn’t want anything apart from step-by-step processes to be discussed.

Unfortunately for him, being redpilled isn’t just about getting women into your bed.

He should calm himself down and realize that the redpill comprises of (i) understanding you have been lied to all your life; (ii) understanding what women really are (their true nature); (iii) helping you realize to learn to be a man: to build principles and character; and lastly (iv) offering you a healthy way to lead women into your bed.

The troll is only interested in item 4. The essence of the experience I shared is to buttress item 1, redpillers truly get women.

He would like to compel us all to keep quiet about anything pertaining to item 1, 2, and 3. Guess what kind of people are similar to this? The SIMPs.

SIMPs are men who are not interested in (i) hearing about the existence of the matrix; (ii) understanding the true nature of women; and (iii) helping your realize the necessity to build principles and characters.

They are similar to the male goat. All its life revolve around pussy. That is all he wants to hear: how to get pussy, nothing else.

3: All our troll craves is a step-by-step process. He wants us to share tips and dating drills with him and not our success stories.

Only if he pays attention enough and has been following this thread closely, I personally shared tips, so many other comrades also have. In addition, I mentioned "looking into some Paul Elam materials" (someone even pointed this to him which he ignored). For the young lads, you might also want to look at Tom Leykis.

I have already stated times without number, men make yourself attractive and build character. That is my key tip. I won't tell you how to get a girl's no, because you don't need to. I won't tell you how to talk to a girl, redpilled men don't learn such: when a girl is into you, you won't have to learn how to talk to girl. I sure as hell also won't teach you pickup artistry.

I have already phrased my key tip in different ways, “attraction is the name of your game”, “stop chasing women and attract them instead”, and so on.

In my previous posts, I referred to the guy as an half-baked redpiller. The more he opens his mouth, the more I realize, this isn’t even half-baked redpill. He is no redpiller at all. Bluntly speaking, he is SIMP in a redpiller’s cloak. He has now been identified and should be treated as such.

I tell you this, when I decided to make that post, my intention wasn’t even to brag.
There are many lads who find it difficult to embrace the redpill. They feel, if they do, women would never be in their lives.
My essence of posting that was to show that see, here I am. I don’t play by the rules laid down by SIMPS.
Here I am, I have taken the redpill, and that has only brought me more women than I know what to do with.
I was providing live feed to prove how grounded the redpill was in reality.
“I am a living proof”, that’s the essence of my post.
Yes, I emphasized how little effort I invested, but that still part of the attempt to get these lads excited.

If I really wanted to brag, I would have been here years ago, telling tales of every girl I have been banging. If I really wanted to brag, I would post pictures of the kind of girls I’ve been banging. If I really wanted to brag, I would litter this threads with compliments I get regarding my bed skills and how 75% can’t help but acknowledge how big my dick is. If I really wanted to brag, I would tell you how much attention I command, when I walk into places. If I really wanted to brag, I would tell you how often women harass me with their boobs and asses. But I digress.

I would address and speak to you from a brotherly point of view, but obviously you are not someone to listen.
You would only continue to litter this thread.

Guys, we already know what he is, we shouldn’t give him more attention than he deserves.
I felt people still learning might have started getting confused by his use of “pragmatism”, otherwise I personally wouldn’t have posted this.
We already know how we quarantine our trolls, he needs to be quarantined too.
Avoid quoting him.
If you have to refer to him, use “the troll”.

Are you scared to tag? Throwing shades like a little girl in kindergarten

And congrats on learning a new word: "pragmatism" I see you went to check out the meaning. LMAO

But as you can see my dear fake redpiller, you have zero clue on what that word means as it's evident from this write up you pulled out from your ass.

Fake Alphas always get defensive when guys call them out on their cheap bragging. It's only Nigerian fake red pillers in this forum I've seen that brag pointlessly for no reason.

Now let me educate you on what i mean by pragmatism. No it doesn't mean "step by step" or whatever bs you're using to confuse yourself.

It simply means if someone reads your post, what practical knowledge or tip can someone take and start applying to their lives. But your false ego and pride won't let you see that. Cheap brags is more important to you.

The worst part is you claim to want to help a beginner. This laughable. It's either you don't understand what a beginner's mindset is or you're just delusional to see your own faults.

Your hypocrisy and lies is unbelievable. If you really wanted to help beginners, tell me what "i banged her in 15 mins" is going to do for a beginner.

To make matters even worse you said "i threw her shìt test out the window" Not only is that pure garbage, how does a beginner understand the meaning of what you were saying?

Can you see that you lie a lot? I called you out on your cheap bragging and now you're a trying to make a non-existent case that you want to help beginners when nothing in your post suggests that.

But this your silly write up couldn't get more sillier. Now you're saying red pillers don't need to know how to talk to a girl. Lol. I'm guessing you clapped your hands and then girls fùcked you

You know the common thing with liars and cheap braggers? Once you start, you use more lies and cheap brags to back yourself up

From "i threw her test out the window" to "red pillers don't need to know how to talk to a girl" to "you don't need to know how to collect her number"

Your brags get sillier and cheaper each time you try to defend yourself

You had a chance with the "become attractive and build character" i dont know if you're blind that you can't see how vague that statement. You could have been pragmatic there but no bragging is more important to you.

Just remember this, a man that has to say he is a king is no king.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vislabraye(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2023
If you are successful with what you do, stick to it. I learn and keep learning.
A lot of things redpillers say are true at the same time they are not perfect just as every man is not perfect. It's always important for a man to strike the balance.
The term redpill originated from USA, I think. Most of the people who practice or who hold this ideology are usually against relationship and marriage, especially marriage.
Fact is, Nigeria and the West are very much different. I don't see any woman who will divorce Otedola, Adenuga or Dangote and demand half of their income or net worth. It is impossicant.
I don't see any woman that will openly cheat on her man and tell the whole world. I'm yet to hear of a rich man in Nigeria who is controlled or abused by his wife. It's not possible.
Living in Nigeria is a blessing. Now, a lot of guys are following these redpill philosophy to the letter. You just have to be mindful cos out society is different.
Someone said about how he asked his lady to come to his house and she bought him food in the process. He also spoke about how women throw themselves on him. What he said is possible but not absolutely.
Women are different even though they're fundamentally the same.
Some women are more forward than others. If you're waiting for a woman to pursue you because you're a respiller and you don't want to be a simp, you will miss a lot.
You should be able to detect when a woman has some attraction for you and you capitalize on it.
Some of the women I've dated, that fell madly in love with me played hard to get from the beginning. I have taken them on dates and spent a few times but they developed cold feet. But when thet first visit and I end up smashing them, they become hooked.
While some do make advances at me but they're not really what I want. The truth is that some sexi ladies would need some initial effort.
N:B. I am not advocating simping by any means. A man should be wise to know when a lady is trying to use him.
But the funny thing is that I have seen real players who spend on chicks.
My point here is that nothing is absolute. You take from here and you take from there. There are people before this redpill movement who were good with women.
Just want to drop my few words. I know my epistle is long.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2023
vislabraye:
If you are successful with what you do, stick to it. I learn and keep learning.
A lot of things redpillers say are true at the same time they are not perfect just as every man is not perfect. It's always important for a man to strike the balance.
The term redpill originated from USA, I think. Most of the people who practice or who hold this ideology are usually against relationship and marriage, especially marriage.
Fact is, Nigeria and the West are very much different. I don't see any woman who will divorce Otedola, Adenuga or Dangote and demand half of their income or net worth. It is impossicant.
I don't see any woman that will openly cheat on her man and tell the whole world. I'm yet to hear of a rich man in Nigeria who is controlled or abused by his wife. It's not possible.
Living in Nigeria is a blessing. Now, a lot of guys are following these redpill philosophy to the letter. You just have to be mindful cos out society is different.
Someone said about how he asked his lady to come to his house and she bought him food in the process. He also spoke about how women throw themselves on him. What he said is possible but not absolutely.
Women are different even though they're fundamentally the same.
Some women are more forward than others. If you're waiting for a woman to pursue you because you're a respiller and you don't want to be a simp, you will miss a lot.
You should be able to detect when a woman has some attraction for you and you capitalize on it.
Some of the women I've dated, that fell madly in love with me played hard to get from the beginning. I have taken them on dates and spent a few times but they developed cold feet. But when thet first visit and I end up smashing them, they become hooked.
While some do make advances at me but they're not really what I want. The truth is that some sexi ladies would need some initial effort.
N:B. I am not advocating simping by any means. A man should be wise to know when a lady is trying to use him.
But the funny thing is that I have seen real players who spend on chicks.
My point here is that nothing is absolute. You take from here and you take from there. There are people before this redpill movement who were good with women.
Just want to drop my few words. I know my epistle is long.

@bolded. 100% Facts. I don't where these fake àss get the impression that waiting for a girl to come to you is game.

That's literally the poorest form of game I've ever seen in my life. The worst past is he's saying that if you don't do it, you're a simp.

I'm beginning to think there are more clowns in red pill than i realized

Watch how they come to quote you and say "that's now what they mean" when it's the only thing they ever talk about

It's their no marriage talk that made me realize how lost they are

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:09pm On May 08, 2023
E go no better for anybody when go reply those 3 overgrown melu up there.

Seun fix your site no be to threaten redpillers since morning I for don sanitize here with redpill memes but pics no gree upload.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2023
I support brokeloser's comment.

Don't quote the Hë-goats and SHË-ranguatan!!!

Let them choke on IT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:19pm On May 08, 2023
Brokeloser:
E go no better for anybody when go reply those 3 overgrown melu up there.

Seun fix your site no be to threaten redpillers since morning I for don sanitize here with redpill memes but pics no gree upload.
Like snakes, they'll always shed their skin and reveal their true identity.

They come in waves to sabotage but their plans will never come to fruition because they're so obvious and gullible.

It's aching when one eagerly come on here to digest some daily pills only to see lengthy simpy/trollic post.

As for SIMPS

It shall never end in praise!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:22pm On May 08, 2023
Just a little reminder! Nedu of WAZOBIA FM who owns a podcast and is a successful broadcaster went through hell in his marriage and the story circulated like wild fire. To summarize the whole thing, he suffered mental, emotional and even physical abuse but his woman told the world that he was the abuser. As if that wasn't enough she gave him kids that weren't his to raise. There was another business man who suffered mental abuse in his marriage for fourteen years and was also given kids that weren't his to raise. He died of suicide. Several cases of physical abuse from acid baths to even stabbings from wives gave been reported several times over. Paternity fraud cases are sky rocketing every day, some of the victims are the so called rich and untouchable men in Nigeria.

Secondly, under the law if you wed your wife in court without prior prenuptial agreement she can file for divorce and demand for half of your earnings and assets in Nigeria. Women haven't been wrecking men in large numbers because most marriages happen within the confines of tradition or religion, and even when they involve the court it's just for registration and certificate collection. However, some women are begining to demand for court weddings with full registration and rights to over 50% of their husbands resources. My point is that living in Nigeria is not really a blessing when we are embracing all the ideologies of the west at a fast pace and women are fundamentally the same in every geographical location.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
SOZINN:
Just a little reminder! Nedu of WAZOBIA FM who owns a podcast and is a successful broadcaster went through hell in his marriage and the story circulated like wild fire. To summarize the whole thing, he suffered mental, emotional and even physical abuse but his woman told the world that he was the abuser. As if that wasn't enough she gave him kids that weren't his to raise. There was another business man who suffered mental abuse in his marriage for fourteen years and was also given kids that weren't his to raise. He died of suicide. Several cases of physical abuse from acid baths to even stabbings from wives gave been reported several times over. Paternity fraud cases are sky rocketing every day, some of the victims are the so called rich and untouchable men in Nigeria.

Secondly, under the law if you wed your wife in court without prior prenuptial agreement she can file for divorce and demand for half of your earnings and assets in Nigeria. Women haven't been wrecking men in large numbers because most marriages happen within the confines of tradition or religion, and even when they involve the court it's just for registration and certificate collection. However, some women are begining to demand for court weddings with full registration and rights to over 50% of their husbands resources. My point is that living in Nigeria is not really a blessing when we are embracing all the ideologies of the west at a fast pace and women are fundamentally the same in every geographical location.
it never happen here in the north

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
A reminder

Women aren’t loyal to you, they’re loyal to your power.

-Conventional loyalty implies honour. Honour is a male abstraction. Female loyalty is predicated entirely on the belief you are powerful, we will call this opportunistic loyalty. Man can be loyal in the female sense (opportunistically) or he can be loyal in the truest sense of the word – sacrificially. In matters of men, women are capable only of the prior, the latter is reserved for her children.

-Sacrificial loyalty is not predicated on the potency of one’s power, opportunistic loyalty is fixated on it.

-Female loyalty is not loyalty in the truest sense of the word, for it is far too conditional to be considered such a thing. The conventional understanding of loyalty demands a bond beyond an enamour with power.

-Opportunistic loyalty is an instrument of pragmatism, sacrificial loyalty is typically not. Therefore in contrast to sacrificial loyalty, opportunistic loyalty is something akin to “half-loyalty.

-It is precisely how women love which vitiates their capacity for loyalty to that of bastardised half-loyalty. A loyalty dictated by hypergamy rather than honour. A Machiavellian self-serving loyalty, yes. A noble one, most definitely not; this is reality, accept it.
~Glycosis

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:37pm On May 08, 2023
SOZINN:

Mordern day married men are really going through tough shiit silently.Good luck to those who still plan to marry.

As for the court issue I wonder don't these men have enlightened men in their lives to let them know say na express them dey go.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:41pm On May 08, 2023
The tougher the men around her, the softer she is. The softer the men around her, the tougher she is. The toughest woman is the fatherless woman, for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself. ~Glycosis

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by qbqetell: 10:42pm On May 08, 2023
Brokeloser:

Mordern day married men are really going through tough shiit silently.Good luck to those who still plan to marry.

As for the court issue I wonder don't these men have enlightened men in their lives to let them know say na express them dey go.

Many go through things they can't speak of.
But rather than discouraging other men, they would rather keep quiet, let other men fall into the same trap, so that they have partners in misery.

Only some who have been married for 15+ years muster up the sincerity to speak up regarding the harsh realities of a married life.

Don't take the words of newly married men too seriously and those who are just about to get married.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:46pm On May 08, 2023
Women will queue in line, to be with a comfortable masculine man, but labeled a misogynist.

Men will not even bother to join any queue, to be with a woman that's termed a misandrist.

A misogynist can marry 5 wives if he's capable.

A misandrist will pray to have a bf.

End.
~Agba John doe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:52pm On May 08, 2023
qbqetell:

Many go through things they can't speak of.
But rather than discouraging other men, they would rather keep quiet, let other men fall into the same trap, so that they have partners in misery.

Only some who have been married for 15+ years muster up the sincerity to speak up regarding the harsh realities of a married life.

Don't take the words of newly married men too seriously and those who are just about to get married.
Very true misery loves company.No matter what anyone says I'm never getting married.I don't have it in me to stomach bullshit and everyday drama. Whenever I say it people look at me like wtf you talking about bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by qbqetell: 10:53pm On May 08, 2023
When you go after women, you end up trying to please them.
When you are making effort to please them, she now has you in her frame.
A man in a woman's frame is no redpilled.
Once again, the name of the game is attraction, let the women come.
Do not chase under any circumstance, it is a slippery slope.

Yes, you will miss out on some women if you don't chase.
But that's women who don't even like you in the first place and women who would be toxic to you.
I should also add, just as some wouldn't chase, a lot would.
If you execute your redpill well, you would have more than enough to satisfy your cravings. You would have so much that you start to filter out. So the fact that you wouldn't have all doesn't mean you wouldn't have in abundance.
If a woman doesn't like you, don't fool yourself into thinking you can negotiate attraction.

Woman who don't naturally like you would sometimes tolerate you, when you SIMP.
This what some mistake as thinking chasing women works.
This is the same caliber of men whose wives cheat on them.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:57pm On May 08, 2023
The natural order of life, is that a man must lead a woman.

And for the man to effectively lead her, he must be older than she is.

Any attempt to alter or cheat nature, nature will fight you back.

And nature will always win.

God is nature.

End.
~Agba John doe

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 11:02pm On May 08, 2023
Women don't give a sh*t about their safety. All these baddies aka high maintenance chicks, will endure all kinds of abuse in a relationship, so as long they keep getting maintained. They will convince themselves "he will change....I will change him".

Women will come up with a thousand excuses not to leave an abusive rich guy but only need one reason to leave a broke man. The same behaviour they'd never tolerate from a broke man, they would gladly adapt to it if it's from a rich guy

It's only after the relationship is over, to be more specific after the rich guy replaces them with a new chick, that they'll now try to expose him out of bitterness of the lifestyle that's gone

Learn OR perish!!!
~Shadaya Knight

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2023
qbqetell:
When you go after women, you end up trying to please them.
When you are making effort to please them, she now has you in her frame.
A man in a woman's frame is no redpilled.
Once again, the name of the game is attraction, let the women come.
Do not chase under any circumstance, it is a slippery slope.

Yes, you will miss out on some women if you don't chase.
But that's women who don't even like you in the first place and women who would be toxic to you.
I should also add, just as some wouldn't chase, a lot would.
If you execute your redpill well, you would have more than enough to satisfy your cravings. You would have so much that you start to filter out. So the fact that you wouldn't have all doesn't mean you wouldn't have in abundance.
If a woman doesn't like you, don't fool yourself into thinking you can negotiate attraction.

Woman who don't naturally like you would sometimes tolerate you, when you SIMP.
This what some mistake as thinking chasing women works.
This is the same caliber of men whose wives cheat on them.

Guy you no sabi anything
Go sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.