Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793208 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dexter08:
Dear men,

I had decided to take some time off this space but with wetin my eyes don see I can't no more.

I write to tell you that your wife you hold in high esteem, the one you took a vow with on the altar, the one you are ready to put your life on the line for that she will never cheat on you, is not immune from stroking from other men, most especially men in her working place.

A lady friend who is married who works in a financial institution, because of the degree of guilt she was feeling would open up to me telling me how she recently had an affair with a colleague. To say I was shocked to the marrows is an understatement.

I was disappointed for a minute but then I was jolted with the: "No woman is ever truly yours even if said relationship, partnership is recognised before God and before men."

Dear men, no woman is ever truly yours even if you put a ring in it. No matter the number of pills that is red that you gulp, no woman is ever truly yours.

It is something that should be at the back of thy mind for such thinking would save you from future heartbreak the day the truth finally hit you in the face.

I would go on to admonish her that she shouldn't try such again but in my heart of hearts I know she would still go back to said colleague and collect another round of stroking.

Dear men, you are not special.

Like my friend above, your wife, partner is probably being knacked as you read this for no woman is truly ever yours.

Actually it's naive Men who don't know how far that fall into that delusion about there women

Though it's not every married woman but many do crazy things

Actually with what I have seen
Married women are the most chased presently

Many men's folk chase married women
I even feel that married women are chased more than single women
Most especially big men

Na people's wives they chase
They don't really value single women

And it's the horror of the times we are in now
Very strange times

And any married woman that is not disciplined will easily fall like pack of cards

How I knew was my married sisters confided in me that they get shock that Men pursue them

Our first daughter my sister confided in me that a big man that owns a private jet 1000 times richer than her husband was chasing Him
But she is the religious type

She shunned the Man
The Man couldn't believe it

This Man people's wives are chasing him like mad
Not even single women
And he now saw a woman turn him down
He couldn't believe it

One of my sister's colleague
A fellow eye doctor
Married as a virgin
But the husband wasn't that well to do
A big man chased him and she later fell

This big man opened a big eye hospital with latest equipment
For her

She now goes to the US and UK for doctors international conference
And most times the big man goes with her

My sister actually severed relationship with the Lady
She was telling me what her colleague was doing

Both of them knew from medical school
That woman have always been decent in school
Married as a virgin
But she later succumbed as a married woman to the power of money

It's only very few women that are safe
Especially the disciplined and maybe to some extent religious ones

But the world we are in now
Strange shocking things are happening

Although it's good people, Men are aware the very strange, terrible, evil times we are in now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philphoenix: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello Gents.
There's this girl I'm interested in, we are in the same class, we've been communicating pretty well. we agreed to hang out when we are done with most of our school stuff for the semester. So on a particular day, I decided to escalate via chat, she snubbed the message and I didn't bother to continue. Some weeks later, she messaged me to know how I was doing and I've lost interest altogether and didn't bother to continue with the conversation. I might have overreacted or something.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Philphoenix:
Hello Gents.
There's this girl I'm interested in, we are in the same class, we've been communicating pretty well. we agreed to hang out when we are done with most of our school stuff for the semester. So on a particular day, I decided to escalate via chat, she snubbed the message and I didn't bother to continue. Some weeks later, she messaged me to know how I was doing and I've lost interest altogether and didn't bother to continue with the conversation. I might have overreacted or something.

You didn't over react. Reply her text after 7 days and ask her what's up about your proposal.

As it stands, she's looking for someone to bill, hence she remembered you, thinking you'll want to impress her by granting her anything she requires.

Women! Haha

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Philphoenix:
Hello Gents.
If you've lost interest, rest.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Puntingnoob: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2023
We men must learn to see evil for what it is. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Count of Monte Cristo

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2023
My female colleague said during conversation that if God gives her the type of money she wants she won’t have anything to do with men.And this is the mindset of most women, our girlfriends and wives wouldn’t be with us if it wasn’t for our value. It shouldn’t provoke you to hate women, but to accept them for who they’re, know your place in their lives and act accordingly. Knowing that shit can happen if they get what they want.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horlahdgold(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2023

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
When meeting a woman, it's vital to convey to her that you've got more important stuff going on for you aside her.

You do so by offering only a little time to talk to her.

Always be the first to end any face-to-face interaction with her. Be the first to end every phone calls or chat.

By stopping an interaction early, you psychologically leave her wanting more.

Most times when talking to women I normally end the conversation quickly with,

"I need to get going now, I'm really busy with something..."

Infant, ladies always tease because of this attitude... They say, "Every time, we haven't even start talking, you already always saying, 'I need to get going'...where are you always going to?"

Lolzsmiley

The idea is to convey to her that you've got more important stuffs going on for you.

This attitude remains the same even when I'm talking to very beautiful women. I always end an interaction suddenly while it's still fun.

Don't be the needy guy that waste his attention on women.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you are chatting with a girl online and you are not getting any responses to EVERY text you send her.... but you keep messaging her,

That’s a sign of neediness..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Let's imagine a Lion and a sheep meets you and angrily ask you for something

Who will you immediately attend to?

Of course, you will first attend to the Lion....

Why?

Because the Lion is harder to CONTROL and TAME. And the LION got no time for crap, so you had better give it what it want.

When a woman see that she CAN'T easily TAME and control you, she's gonna respect you and give in to your demand.

But if she sees that she can easily control and tame you, she's gonna toy with your emotions and take you for granted.

You have the choice to either be a LION or a Sheep.

The choice is yours...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShitOnRecruiter: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Karlifate:
If you need money to attract a woman,

You will never be able to find the one who will truly love you.

Buying a woman things won’t make her love you.

It will make her love the things you do for her.

And the second you stop doing it,

She will start pulling back and walk away from you.

This is not to say that you shouldn’t be generous and buy her stuff, of course not.

But don’t just try to attract her with money or the things you buy/pay for her.

There needs to be more than that.

Instead of only doing things for her,

Let her do things for you as well. 

Few will understand.

Learn the game or keep attracting the wrong women.

📖::: The WAR ROOM group
Add me to the group

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
ShitOnRecruiter:
Add me to the group

How do we know you are not iyaebe? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
luminouz:

Walahi, that bitvh na shape-shifter.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Add me to the group bosses, I need to be enlightened further

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Survivor20:
Add me to the group bosses, I need to be enlightened further

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Filtermode: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:
When meeting a woman, it's vital to convey to her that you've got more important stuff going on for you aside her.

You do so by offering only a little time to talk to her.

Always be the first to end any face-to-face interaction with her. Be the first to end every phone calls or chat.

By stopping an interaction early, you psychologically leave her wanting more.

Most times when talking to women I normally end the conversation quickly with,

"I need to get going now, I'm really busy with something..."

Infant, ladies always tease because of this attitude... They say, "Every time, we haven't even start talking, you already always saying, 'I need to get going'...where are you always going to?"

Lolzsmiley

The idea is to convey to her that you've got more important stuffs going on for you.

This attitude remains the same even when I'm talking to very beautiful women. I always end an interaction suddenly while it's still fun.

Don't be the needy guy that waste his attention on women.

Correct.

Is this Ubunja alternate account.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShitOnRecruiter: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
luminouz:

You can't know, we do not know each other. I'm a Stoic. How do I join?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
ShitOnRecruiter:
You can't know, we do not know each other. I'm a Stoic. How do I join?
You cannot...so buzz off!!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Walahi, that bitvh na shape-shifter.
She/It is everywhere like SAPA...

I won't be surprised if it's a male behind that account

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShitOnRecruiter: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
luminouz:

You cannot...so buzz off!!
Eat my shorts.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wehrey dey disguise 😁😁😁
Eleribu Omo olori-palaba bii-di aba.

tongue
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
ShitOnRecruiter:
Eat my shorts.
Iyaebe busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShitOnRecruiter: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2023
luminouz:

Iyaebe busted!!!
mumu, teenagers.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 2:44am On Sep 28, 2023
luminouz:

She/It is everywhere like SAPA...

I won't be surprised if it's a male behind that account
Sha, she no get command of English like the guy does.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshin56(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Karlifate:
If you need money to attract a woman,

You will never be able to find the one who will truly love you.

Buying a woman things won’t make her love you.

It will make her love the things you do for her.

And the second you stop doing it,

She will start pulling back and walk away from you.

This is not to say that you shouldn’t be generous and buy her stuff, of course not.

But don’t just try to attract her with money or the things you buy/pay for her.

There needs to be more than that.

Instead of only doing things for her,

Let her do things for you as well. 

Few will understand.

Learn the game or keep attracting the wrong women.

📖::: The WAR ROOM group
can you add me to the group?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
I have said this before and I will Say it Again Somebody must fûck your wife, Girlfriend, Fiancé It doesn’t matter if she is a virgin before you marry her, It doesn’t Matter if she’s the Leader of the prayer department in her church , it doesn’t Matter if she was brought up with the greatest Morals in the Universe, it doesn’t Matter if she grew up with the greatest Father always present in her life . It doesn’t Matter even if she Loves you to Hell and Back

THERE IS absolutely NOTHING that will stop your Woman from being Fûcked Silly by another Man.

This is The ultimate red pill 💊 you will have to swallow.

All you have to Do is Hope she doesn’t catch an STD and she stays Respectful and submissive to you After. Because my brother A woman will always do what she wants to do Let that be an eye opener and a watch word for you.

Like THANOS SAYS IN THE AVENGERS Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here.
You cannot fight destiny if it’s going to happen it will happen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2023
A woman will always do what she wants to do When It Serves her best to do it. if you can understand this simple yet deep Saying you will never ever have problems with Women going forward in life.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Harsh truth nobody will tell you

Women get excited when they know they turn you on.

Now here's the take away.

If she's single, she'll definitely be excited.

If she's in a "relationship", she'll definitely be excited but feel "guilty". Their regular go-to is that they're repulsed.
That's a lie grin.

Of course, attraction does play its part in these but not to an extreme extent.

We need to understand that women are hornny all the time. Science has made us think it's men who are always hornny.

Understand that when a woman sees a man she's attracted to,her chemistry automatically switches to a hornny state.

Use it to your advantage.

Attraction + interest 🔥

What makes her attracted to you is your passive state. Your looks, sense of style etc .

What makes her interested in you is your active state. How you dominate her mind,your playfulness, confidence etc. Basically your character.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Dear men,

Understand that it's not your job to make her fall in love with you.

That's her role.

The emotions the relationship requires should be coming from her end.

If you find yourself chasing or trying to impress a woman, you're in the simp zone brother.

Don't associate yourself with women who aren't showing interest in you, there's a reason why.

Learn or perish!!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Pursue genuine desire in women

If she has genuine desire for you, she'll compromise herself for you.

If she doesn't, she'll compromise you for her purpose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Know yourself.
you are not your Religion ,you are not your Degree ,you are not your Clothes ,you are not your friends, you are not other peoples ideals,You are not your Political party . You are You.

But who are you?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Carsons(m), DharmieDhrey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.