Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756934 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2023
HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL IS A VIRGIN.

1. Hint that you've been with many women (sex not a big deal to you).

2. Act "modern" and non-judgemental about virginity (If she thinks you will judge her, you will never hear the truth. Women hate being judged.)

3. Build comfort and tell her about your experiences (eg. your first kiss) and then ask for her experiences.

This works 99% of the time. You need to be socially adept and non-nerdy.

At the end of the day, women suck at keeping secrets.

Feign non-judgement and they will tell you everything.

šŸ“–::: The WAR ROOM group

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2023
A man that operates from a high level of abundance:

ā€¢ Controls his emotions from his core.

ā€¢ Knows who he is at the core of his being.

ā€¢ Radiates this abundance into every facet of his life.

ā€¢ Is respected by others.

ā€¢ Is less interested in women than they are in him.

ā€¢ Is able to make quick decisions that benefit
him and to cut out the bullshit.

ā€¢ Enjoys life with or without women.

You donā€™t want to use abundance as a technique to only get women.

This is about becoming a better man overall, and Iā€™m letting you know this is something to aim for in your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Womanese Translations:

ā€œHeā€™s just a friendā€ = I fvcked him in the past/I want to.

ā€œHeā€™s niceā€ = Heā€™s unattractive.

ā€œI was youngā€ = Excuse for when there isnā€™t one.

ā€œEqualityā€ = When it benefits me.

"I have a boyfriend" = You telegraphed too much interest too soon.

What else should we add?šŸ¤£

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2023
If you need money to attract a woman,

You will never be able to find the one who will truly love you.

Buying a woman things wonā€™t make her love you.

It will make her love the things you do for her.

And the second you stop doing it,

She will start pulling back and walk away from you.

This is not to say that you shouldnā€™t be generous and buy her stuff, of course not.

But donā€™t just try to attract her with money or the things you buy/pay for her.

There needs to be more than that.

Instead of only doing things for her,

Let her do things for you as well.Ā 

Few will understand.

Learn the game or keep attracting the wrong women.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
akwesenana:
You can quote me on a dead thread if you mind sharing it here.

I still remember how you dissected masturbation.

Your Singature, Na peptide bond be that?

Something like a secondary protein

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Your Singature, Na peptide bond be that?

Something like a secondary protein
Na contraction of longest word.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
akwesenana:
Na contraction of longest word.

Kindly explain.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Miracood2:

Kindly explain.
Like, the longest word in the world. It takes about 2 hours to pronounce everything. I just lifted part of it to my signature.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
The two kids above, do this thread look like a playground to you both for meaningless nonsensical rebuttals? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
šŸ”„
00:00 Destroying a woman's ego is necessary because most women have an inflated ego from being worshipped, and by feeling superior as a hard-working man, you can humble her and prevent her from seeing you as just another worshipper.
šŸš«
01:16 Women are naturally attracted to and prefer men who are better than them, so if a woman perceives you as equal or below her, she will lose interest in you.
šŸ’„
01:50 Attractive women with nothing else to offer may look good, but their value is nothing compared to the daily effort and hard work that many men put in, so don't put them on a pedestal and don't seek their validation.
šŸš«
02:43 Seeking approval, constantly complimenting her looks, and prioritizing her above your own goals will only inflate her ego and make you blend in with the rest of the guys.
šŸ‘‰
03:51 Don't be too eager to be with her, prioritize your goals and give her space to be excited about you.

šŸš«
04:36 Don't lose control or argue with her, avoid getting jealous, and don't contact her immediately after spending time together to keep her ego in check.
šŸ’”
05:45 If you don't immediately text a woman after being with her, it keeps her wondering and prevents her from getting too comfortable, allowing you to focus on your goals and keep her ego in check.
šŸ”„
06:33 Women can't handle rejection, so when you reject them, they will be humbled and work harder for your time and attention, leading to personal growth and unlocking their full potential.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
šŸ’Ŗ Prioritize your goals above her and maintain a strong sense of purpose as a man.
šŸ¶ By prioritizing your goals over a date with her, you show her that she cannot distract you and bring her ego down.
šŸ¤” "Ask yourself does the man with a higher purpose start texting her about his feelings right after a date or does he get back to chasing his goals."
šŸ“ˆ Demonstrating your value as a man can humble a woman and push her to strive for personal growth and unlocking her full potential.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Origamist: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Really thankful for this thread,and hats off to everyone who has kept it running since inception.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Karlifate:
cheesy

Another sunny day to remind you that no one gives a fukk about you and/or your problems, as a man

Put yourself first. šŸ‘Œ

Real Deal bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Karlifate:
She'll share you with other women if your value is high enough.

Practical examples abound everywhere. cheesy

Ooni of Ife!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2023
iTroll:
The life of a simp is very very hard

This got me laughing

Egbon get wife for house oh.

The day I beg like this for pussy..make my dick dry up.

Amen!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Pukkalolo:
ā€œPukka, she allowed me kissed her. Wow!ā€

A guy happily told me.

I shaked my in disappointment. cry

I said to him, "if you are excited because she allowed you kiss her, then you are gonna be sad if she had rejected your kiss.

Guess what bro? She controls your self-confidence."

If 10 women in a roll tells me,

"I'm in love with you Pukka, I want to lick you from head to toe. I will do anything to taste your dick."

That might sound great, but that won't get me too excited... because if a woman can make me feel good, then she can as well make me feel bad. So I always try my best to avoid the trap of attaching my feelings to what women say or do.

Again,

If 10 women in a roll tells me,

"Bleep you loser, I hate you, you disgust me."

That won't even affect my confident in anyway. I will still think I'm a FLY GUY.

As a guy, you have to get to the point in your life where how a woman response to you doesn't have any effect your self-confidence.

Nice one

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Karlifate, I see your work.

You do well!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Fellow Pillers... let me share a story!!!

This is the new girl I got in contact with recently and she is a fine ass mama. We were talking normally and after she said freaky stuffs about sex and all that, she casually mentioned it that she is a virgin.

I was eh ehnnnn...na true?

Yes, she said!! But she has done sexual stuffs with multiple men. Stuffs like titty-fucking, sucking, Mouth Gig...and fingering!!! But since no dick has penetrated her butthole and pussy, she is still a virgin. I laughed my head off and she got angry when she saw I was unconcerned. For some reason, she was angry I wasn't impressed with her virginity.

Fellow Pillers, knowing how long and fat some fingers are, shey a woman that has been fingered by multiple men vigorously and vawulently, can still have the guts to call herself a virgin ni? Na secondary or tertiary virgin or what?

Interpretation: She was trying to sell me a used product packaged and wrapped in a new container, as new. What other men got for free, she was trying to get me to put a ring on it. And if on the wedding day, I find out that the hole is boreholized, she comes up with "oh, I was raped when I was young" Bullshiiit!!!.

The redpill is Life. Learn or Perish!!!

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YoobaNesan: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Brethren, your contribution is needed on this glorious thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/7851260/mohbad-death-reward-simps#125975010

Let save the remaining men out there!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
luminouz:

This is the new girl I got in contact with recently and she is a fine ass mama. We were talking normally and after she said freaky stuffs about sex and all that, she casually mentioned it that she is a virgin.

Yes, she said!! But she has done sexual stuffs with multiple men. Stuffs like titty-fucking, sucking, Mouth Gig...and fingering!!! But since no dick has penetrated her butthole and pussy, she is still a virgin. I laughed my head off and she got angry when she saw I was unconcerned. For some reason, she was angry I wasn't impressed with her virginity.

Fellow Pillers, knowing how long and fat some fingers are, shey a woman that has been fingered by multiple men vigorously and vawulently, can still have the guts to call herself a virgin ni? Na secondary or tertiary virgin or what?

Interpretation: She was trying to sell me a used product packaged and wrapped in a new container, as new. What other men got for free, she was trying to get me to put a ring on it. And if on the wedding day, I find out that the hole is boreholized, she comes up with "oh, I was raped when I was young" Bullshiiit!!!.

The physical virginity is one half of why men opted for virgins. The other half is the mental virginity, meaning her mind was (seemingly) pure and untainted. But women will like to eat their cake, use a rationale to wipe their mouths and say "I've done nothing wrong", so they can snag an unsuspecting simp because 'the seal is unbroken'.

When guys have sucked, fingered and even straffed anal, that one no go affect pair bonding? It's like finding a way to wiggle the cover off a water bottle without breaking it, mouthing the bottle while drinking (even putting some spit inside), top it up with tap water, wiggle the cover back, then sell it as 'new'.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Here's the truth, women want to win your heart. But you make it easy for women to win your heart that's why they are losing interest in you.

You want to make fun and challenging for women to win your heart.

For example, If you just start talking to a woman and you tell her you love her, you've spoil the fun for her; she has won your heart easily. There's no challenge: She's gonna lose interest.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
You see this tiktok girl..
I'm sure she's not even upto 23. But she can't date her age mate. She want to date older men that can spend money on her financially. But this type of girl after she clock 30years above. She's the type that will condemned 30years old men for dating younger girls..
You see how women think now..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Karlifate:
Many men lose themselves on the way to the top

Never forget your identity...

...no matter how ambitious you are.

šŸ’Æ
Word

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horlahdgold(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Horlahdgold:
Hello everyone I think I have a little problem expressing myself , even with my mother tongueā€¦but I find it a lot easier to express myself in written form. Has anyone here overcome that kind of challenge?
Although sometimes I get it but most times, I feel tongue tied while making long statementsā€¦.I know I can do better I donā€™t just know whatā€™s wrongā€¦.who has cure for this infection?

It's not an infection. Do you stutter naturally when you speak?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Horlahdgold:
Hello everyone I think I have a little problem expressing myself , even with my mother tongueā€¦but I find it a lot easier to express myself in written form. Has anyone here overcome that kind of challenge?
Although sometimes I get it but most times, I feel tongue tied while making long statementsā€¦.I know I can do better I donā€™t just know whatā€™s wrongā€¦.who has cure for this infection?
Me too. smiley Try to talk slowly, calmly I should say.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Many guys have these funny ideas that they should not accept things women offer them. Things like money, food stuff or any other things...

Why

Because they want to appear independent or act like they don't need anything from her or some other bullshit reasons. Smh embarassed

What they don't realize is that a woman offering something to you is her own way of making efforts to please you. She's performing her duty. The duty of a woman is to please you.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Survivor20: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
A woman will bill you on the first day to know if you're a simp,a player or an alpha male

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2023
If a girlā€™s realizes she can do or say rude and unpleasant things and you'll do nothing about it, sheā€™ll begin to view you as a weak dude. Her respect for you will decline.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
let's say you were invited for a job interview, and the interviewer, without even looking at your CV says, "You are hired! You can begin on Monday."

In your mind you might be like, "why didn't they interview me or give me some test or something. Are they so desperate that they just pick anybody for the job just like that ."

This might probably make you a little bit suspicious of the job and you might even start losing interest in the job.

This is the exact way a woman feel when you are just meeting her and you start being overly nice to her...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
luminouz:

As you be chronic womanizer reach so you sef Dy find virgin

You'll only get nothing but this type of virgin because if you are to marry the female version of you, you'll be marrying a brothel prostitute

You are soooooo spoilt and as such deserve your female version.
If you like come and type your usual rubbish I won't hesitate to call you out anywhere I see you and other redpillers typing gibberish
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m), wizzynuru, jaywon442 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.