Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793476 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2023
chenny360:
You see this tiktok girl..
I'm sure she's not even upto 23. But she can't date her age mate. She want to date older men that can spend money on her financially. But this type of girl after she clock 30years above. She's the type that will condemned 30years old men for dating younger girls..
You see how women think now..
No lady in her right senses will date her agemate

Least is five years gap

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Another one is about to get ensnared. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7733083/opinion-need#126008578

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Me no dey advice such people. How on earth will a man be dating a single mother to the extent of thinking to wife her.
akwesenana:
Another one is about to get ensnared. grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Survivor20:
A woman will bill you on the first day to know if you're a simp,a player or an alpha male

You're totally on point!

Women divide guys into 3 category:

Nice Guy(easy to impress or exploit)

Total jerk(impossible to impress or exploit)

Great Guy(hard to impress or exploit)

Nice Guy(easy to impress or exploit):

Girl: "I've run out of Internet data...do subscription for me..."

Guy: "Okay, sure. How much is it?"

The nice guy present no challenge at all. Is being nice to her when she has done nothing to earn the niceness– he communicates neediness. She will view him as a mugu. She feels he's someone that can be easily exploit, so she get bored with him... Then she dump him and go for the Total jerk.

Total jerk(impossible to impress or exploit):

Guy: "Nah! I don’t do data for girls."

This is obviously better than the nice guy because he's showing her that he cannot be exploited by girls. She may roll with him for a while, but she'll gets frustrated with him because he's totally not nice to her, and he's playing to much of a tough guy.

So she thinks, "He doesn't care about me ". Then out of frustration, she leaves him and meet the great guy.

Great Guy(hard to impress or exploit):

Guy: [smiles] "Haha… maybe later, if you don't Bleep up."

Now, this is great. He puts her demand aside in a very confident and dominant way. This conveys to the girl that he's strong guy. And you notice, he didn't totally dismiss her demand...He wants her to earn it. He basically conveyed something like, "if you be a good girl and follow my lead, then I'll be nice to you in return."

Unlike the nice guy and the total jerk, he communicated to the girl that he's a mature and confident guy. Now, she's excited and more interested in him...because she see him as a challenge, but she also believes she can win his heart(niceness) if she put in effort to please him.

Be the Great guy.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
I prefer the total jerk.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
KennethIbe59:
I prefer the total jerk.
cheesy Yes o. I can only be great guy for my Mom and Sister and wife when i marry a virgin. Any other woman let me be a total jerk cos most of them don't appreciate nice or great guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Let’s say you walked into a party and a girl sight you. She walks up to you and grab your dick and say, "Hi handsome. You are looking cute."

Then she ask you where you live. When you told her, she said, "let's go to your place and have some fun."

Some guys might grab the opportunity to bring her home and Bleep the shit out of her; some others guys get nervous and decline her offer, some others guys might whatever...

But one thing I'm sure of is that most guys will NOT view her as wife material or a girl to be serious with.

Because guys will think, "If she can just throw herself at me just like that, then she can as well throw herself at just any guy too." She lost her respect.

That's the same way the woman feel when a guy is overly nice to her when she has done nothing yet to deserve it.

She thinks, "if he can just be nice to me when I've done nothing to deserve it, then other girls too can easily exploit him."

She lose respect for him.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
luminouz:

Here we go again with the 'you must spend money on women directly or indirectly' mantra. I find that many men who support this here pay for sex(hookers, oloshos or whatever) and you use that justification to overgeneralize and I don't agree with that. Me no dey pay for sex. You may and I'm not fighting with you, it's your money but don't force that fallacy down my throat biko because I no go ever gree.

This is the reason many Men have been dealt severely by the opposite sex

That you must spend money directly or indirectly is deceiving many dudes

A Man getting money is to take very good care of himself
As in get the Best life has to offer

All these ones spending to please or attract women are not focused or have any meaningful bearing or understanding of life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
djon78:

This is the reason many Men have been dealt severely by the opposite sex

That you must spend money directly or indirectly is deceiving many dudes

A Man getting money is to take very good care of himself
As in get the Best life has to offer

All these ones spending to please or attract women are not focused or have any meaningful bearing or understanding of life

Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/al-pacino-83-and-noor-alfallah-29-split-three-months-after-welcoming-baby.html

he swallowed the entire hook,now she doesn't have to work for the next 18 yrs he will be paying child support.

a young lady ready to date you at that age should tell you she was only there for one thing, money.

now she will use to money to go on vacations while collecting dick from younger men 😁

This babe targets big fish

From the report she previously dated Rolling Stones Mick Jagger a very big fish then come born pickin for Al Pacino

Anyway Pacino is 83 and paying child support won't dent his networth which is in hundreds of millions of dollars

At least it was better than if they were married
She would have had a percentage of his wealth

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
I know i'm the total jerk

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
heartofcity12:
Even in marriage.. the more you spoil women, the more they misbehave. Moderation is key..

The Koko

Moderation is the key in marriage

What you can't sustain
Don't even start

Not just in treating of your wife
But also in raising kids

Presently many kids are being seriously over pampered

When they grow up
They become very useless
Can't think with there head

Anyway I don already warn my woman
My kids must do basic things like cleaning there room
Doing dishes

The girls when they are of age
Must start entering kitchen

I no dey in spoiling children

There are many over pampered kids nowadays

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Puntingnoob: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Caveadullam

You ought to put a disclaimer in front of count of Monte Carlo. I downloaded the book. Imagine my horror when I knew it was over 1500+ pages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Caveadullam

You ought to put a disclaimer in front of count of Monte Carlo. I downloaded the book. Imagine my horror when I knew it was over 1500+ pages.

Hahaha.

The book is dope. You wouldn't find it boring.

In one month you can cover it.

Took me two weeks to read it.

Very interesting book. You'll love it. It's my all-time favorite fiction book.

I have other books to read. I would have attempted another read. Maybe in the future though.

PS:Count of Monte Cristo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Puntingnoob: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Hahaha.

The book is dope. You wouldn't find it boring.

In one month you can cover it.

Took me two weeks to read it.

Very interesting book. You'll love it. It's my all-time favorite fiction book.

I have other books to read. I would have attempted another read. Maybe in the future though.

PS:Count of Monte Cristo.
Great. Time to get into serious reading

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Great. Time to get into serious reading

A spoiler alert is running through my palms. But I will halt and stay mute.

Just break it down into 20 pages or more daily.

You'll love the book. I bet you.

Happy reading.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
CaveAdullam:

A spoiler alert is running through my palms. But I will halt and stay mute.

Just break it down into 20 pages or more daily.

You'll love the book. I bet you.

Happy reading.

What's the name of the book? Can't seem to get to the origin of this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
PinkNature:

What's the name of the book? Can't seem to get to the origin of this conversation.
bruh the title is literally there in comment he quoted

The count of Monte Carlo

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
bruh the title is literally there in comment he quoted

The count of Monte Carlo

The bolded was not in the post in quoted.

Thanks for the name.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Horlahdgold:
Hello everyone I think I have a little problem expressing myself , even with my mother tongue…but I find it a lot easier to express myself in written form. Has anyone here overcome that kind of challenge?
Although sometimes I get it but most times, I feel tongue tied while making long statements….I know I can do better I don’t just know what’s wrong….who has cure for this infection?

Do you feel tongue tied when talking to your mum, sister, brother or any of your family member or very close friends
Of course, No.

Why?

Because with these people you aren't trying to look perfect or say the perfect thing.

The reason you feel tongue tied with people outside your comfort is because you trying to say the perfect thing so you won't be disliked.

Trying to perfect is a huge sign of WEAKNESS.

The mentality of trying to be perfect happens to be one of the most dangerous mental roadblocks that prevent most people from going far.

The world has changed over many years and will continue changing: from riding horse to riding bicycle, next to driving cars, next to flying helicopter and aeroplane; now we fly spaceships to moon.

New technologies keep coming out. Man can evolve this far because man has the "It doesn't have to be perfect...we can always improve on this stuff" mentality.

Trying to make the perfect moves or say the perfect thing limits you to a whole lot of things. Its one of the main causes of procrastination because you would over analyze and over think things instead of just doing something.

It's no surprise that procrastinators tend to always live with lots of regrets.

Perfection doesn't really exist; Perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Stop trying to say the perfect thing... just say whatever fuckin thing you want.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
The more effort you put in trying to lay a woman, the less likely you're going to have her on your bed.

This girl came around to give me a taste of her cookie without me even trying to have a taste.

We did have a back story though: we got a bit close months back, things got tensed almost had smashed but she came up with those last minute questions. I angrlily got up and left. We still kept close as if the incident never happened. Went for holidays, came back days back, and we smashed.

School is crazy.

Second girl in my compound that I've laid. Seems like I'll get a third in this same building before the year ends. Haha.

I remember reading a post here where someone stated that to get girls, you just need to position yourself in an environment where lots of girls can be found. This is turning out to be true.

In my residence, we've got a fucck load of girls. About 80:20 percent.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by awesomeb1783(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2023
ICE network comes from America, miners are increasing very quickly, reaching 3.8 million people
✓Every day, 53 thousand new people register to mine
✓If you haven't registered yet, please register quickly while the speed is still high
✓Launched on July 7, 2023 and now has more than 3.8 million users

DOWNLOAD ICE NETWORK FROM PLAYSTORE.

Invitation code: awesomeb( use the code to get instant 10 ice coins upon registration)
1️⃣ Register by email (phone number), go to Mail and click to verify login.
2️⃣ Enter your name as you like, this name will be used as your invitation code.
3️⃣ Enter my invitation code: ~awesomeb~ to get instant 10 ice coins!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2023
When it comes to women, less is more.

Less calls equals to more calls
Less display of affection equals more display of affection.
Less attention equals more attention.

When you show less need for sex, she'll develop more reasons to want to ride you.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
One big mistake men make is treating one set of women differently from another set of women.

When most men meet a beautiful girl, he tends to put her on pedestal. But when he meets an ugly one, he tends to treat her a bit poorly.

I never treat a beautiful woman different from the way I treat an ugly one.

I talk to all women the same way, it doesn't matter if she's beautiful, ugly, educated, dumb, slut, virgin or whatever... I treat all the same way.

Here is the only kind of girls I treat poorly:

Girls who have no interest in me.

If a girl has no interest in me, then I want no form of interaction with her.

It doesn' t matter whether the girl is rude, nice, extroverted, introverted, exiciting, boring, beautiful, stupid, fun...

It's nice to meet a fun girl, but if she's not interested in me, I want her to get lost as soon as possible.

I don't really enjoy sharing the company of a boring lady, but I rather interact with a boring girl that is interested in me than interact with a fun girl that has no interest in me.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
When a woman is not giving you the vibe you want, the best thing you can do is walk away from her. You might not get to Bleep her, but at least you won’t continue eating up crap from her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
When it comes to self-denial, women are masters.

There's this lady I know and her boyfriend.

He beats her, he treats her like trash, and despite all that, she still convince herself that he loves her and he'll change... And she sticks to him up to this day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dear men,

I had decided to take some time off this space but with wetin my eyes don see I can't no more.

I write to tell you that your wife you hold in high esteem, the one you took a vow with on the altar, the one you are ready to put your life on the line for that she will never cheat on you, is not immune from stroking from other men, most especially men in her working place.

A lady friend who is married who works in a financial institution, because of the degree of guilt she was feeling would open up to me telling me how she recently had an affair with a colleague. To say I was shocked to the marrows is an understatement.

I was disappointed for a minute but then I was jolted with the: "No woman is ever truly yours even if said relationship, partnership is recognised before God and before men."

Dear men, no woman is ever truly yours even if you put a ring in it. No matter the number of pills that is red that you gulp, no woman is ever truly yours.

It is something that should be at the back of thy mind for such thinking would save you from future heartbreak the day the truth finally hit you in the face.

I would go on to admonish her that she shouldn't try such again but in my heart of hearts I know she would still go back to said colleague and collect another round of stroking.

Dear men, you are not special.

Like my friend above, your wife, partner is probably being knacked as you read this for no woman is truly ever yours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
If a woman doesn't want you to lead her and be in control of the relationship, then she doesn't want you at all. She either submit to you or she gets lost.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dexter08:
Dear men,

I had decided to take some time off this space but with wetin my eyes don see I can't no more.

I write to tell you that your wife you hold in high esteem, the one you took a vow with on the altar, the one you are ready to put your life on the line for that she will never cheat on you, is not immune from stroking from other men, most especially men in her working place.

A lady friend who is married who works in a financial institution, because of the degree of guilt she was feeling would open up to me telling me how she recently had an affair with a colleague. To say I was shocked to the marrows is an understatement.

I was disappointed for a minute but then I was jolted with the: "No woman is ever truly yours even if said relationship, partnership is recognised before God and before men."

Dear men, no woman is ever truly yours even if you put a ring in it. No matter the number of pills that is red that you gulp, no woman is ever truly yours.

It is something that should be at the back of thy mind for such thinking would save you from future heartbreak the day the truth finally hit you in the face.

I would go on to admonish her that she shouldn't try such again but in my heart of hearts I know she would still go back to said colleague and collect another round of stroking.

Dear men, you are not special.

Like my friend above, your wife, partner is probably being knacked as you read this for no woman is truly ever yours.

We need more details!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pukkalolo:

You're totally on point!

Women divide guys into 3 category:

Nice Guy(easy to impress or exploit)

Total jerk(impossible to impress or exploit)

Great Guy(hard to impress or exploit

Nice Guy(easy to impress or exploit):

Guy: "Okay, sure. How much is it?"

The nice guy present no challenge at all. Is being nice to her when she has done nothing to earn the niceness– he communicates neediness. She will view him as a mugu. She feels he's someone that can be easily exploit, so she get bored with him... Then she dump him and go for the Total jerk.

Total jerk(impossible to impress or exploit):

Guy: "Nah! I don’t do data for girls."

This is obviously better than the nice guy because he's showing her that he cannot be exploited by girls. She may roll with him for a while, but she'll gets frustrated with him because he's totally not nice to her, and he's playing to much of a tough guy.

So she thinks, "He doesn't care about me ". Then out of frustration, she leaves him and meet the great guy.

Great Guy(hard to impress or exploit):

Guy: [smiles] "Haha… maybe later, if you don't Bleep up."

Now, this is great. He puts her demand aside in a very confident and dominant way. This conveys to the girl that he's strong guy. And you notice, he didn't totally dismiss her demand...He wants her to earn it. He basically conveyed something like, "if you be a good girl and follow my lead, then I'll be nice to you in return."

Unlike the nice guy and the total jerk, he communicated to the girl that he's a mature and confident guy. Now, she's excited and more interested in him...because she see him as a challenge, but she also believes she can win his heart(niceness) if she put in effort to please him.

Be the Great guy.
Because of the data right? That's transactional attraction if there's an English for that😂

And it's a no no for me😠

Girls outrightly billing me when I have never benefited a pin from her is a big turn off for me.

That's why I go straight to the point each time I meet a new one.

I go the transactional way though in a "caring manner"...

Me: So sorry about that... I've got a close friend that supplies me recharge cards. I'll tell him to credit you when we meet tomorrow (if she's not far away).

You see.. "caring" but transactional.

If she agrees to meet, fine.

If she says no we know what it means.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pukkalolo:
If a woman doesn't want you to lead her and be in control of the relationship, then she doesn't want you at all. She either submit to you or she gets lost.
correct guy.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Plamer, dreamxhaser, Philosopher1979 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.