Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756390 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
While it is true that some '30+' ladies are single because of their promiscuity, we should look at a reason that is not much talked about.

The truth is, some of these women are victims of the 'wickedness' of a man whom they invested all their love and affection into.

What do I mean?

A man would approach a lady in her mid 20s, ignite a relationship. Not only igniting a relationship but, giving the said lady an "I will marry you" vibe, and because women are very emotional, they'll stick with this said man and before you know it... Boom!! 💥 The lady has clocked 30+.

Oga no like her again. There is this fresh 20+ lady that oga is laying ambush for. The 20+ lady has a firmer skin, perky breasts, outward innocence etc but to get this new girl, oga has to get rid of the already 30+ lady.

Once the now 30+ lady has been evicted from oga's heart, with her hope of oga marrying her smashed to the ground. Already devastated and sad, not knowing that , there is more devastation and sadness lurking around the corner.

Time passes, oga is now with a 20+ lady, and 30+ is now on her own.

She grabs her phone and opens an Internet app only to see that, she and her ilks are now labelled as Evening Newspaper (ENP), wh*re, h0e, etc by men. That is a severe case of devastation.

She was only a victim of a man's bosheit. A victim of hit and run by a man's vehicle.

You all need to stop generalizing. Not every 30+ was promiscuous.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
chariisGRACE:
While it is true that some '30+' ladies are single because of their promiscuity, we should look at a reason that is not much talked about.

The truth is, some of these women are victims of the 'wickedness' of a man whom they invested all their love and affection into.

What do I mean?

A man would approach a lady in her mid 20s, ignite a relationship. Not only igniting a relationship but, giving the said lady an "I will marry you" vibe, and because women are very emotional, they'll stick with this said man and before you know it... Boom!! 💥 The lady has clocked 30+.

Oga no like her again. There is this fresh 20+ lady that oga is laying ambush for. The 20+ lady has a firmer skin, perky breasts, outward innocence etc but to get this new girl, oga has to get rid of the already 30+ lady.

Once the now 30+ lady has been evicted from oga's heart, with her hope of oga marrying her smashed to the ground. Already devastated and sad, not knowing that , there is more devastation and sadness lurking around the corner.

She grabs her phone and opens an Internet app only to see that, she and her ilks are now labelled as Evening Newspaper (ENP), wh*re, h0e, etc by men. That is a severe case of devastation.

She was only a victim of a man's bosheit. A victim of hit and run by a man's vehicle.

Yes, generalising is not being rational. Insightful post.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
chariisGRACE:

What do I mean?

While you might have a point, I feel it wouldn't be wrong to put the blame on most of them.

A good number of them will/would always go for a man low on morals but high on cash who is obviously not ready to settle down, maybe hoping delusionally that "I'll change him", while ignoring/slandering/disgracing/broke-shamimg the guy with an average pocket who is willing to commit.

I fit dey cap though, just saying.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kill or you get killed.

Stay ruthless, merciless and pitiless to these farm tools.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
mosdii:
Kill or you get killed.

Lol, mosdii, is that you? You a redpiller too?🙂

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=luminouz post=126575759]
Lol, mosdii, is that you? You a redpiller too?🙂[/quote

Is flowing in my veins

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=mosdii post=126575791][/quote]

Cool cool🙂

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
akwesenana:
While you might have a point, I feel it wouldn't be wrong to put the blame on most of them.

A good number of them will/would always go for a man low on morals but high on cash who is obviously not ready to settle down, maybe hoping delusionally that "I'll change him", while ignoring/slandering/disgracing/broke-shamimg the guy with an average pocket who is willing to commit.

I fit dey cap though, just saying.

Like I said and we all now, they think with their emotions. They brain shuts down and refuses to decode when a man is playing them, as long as that man is providing for them.

That's the sad nature they were 'blessed' with.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2023
There are two ways to convert a stranger into a passionate fuvk buddy.

One is by convincing her. And the other is by not trying to convince her at all.

Which one do you prefer? Well, don't tell me. Becasue while I'm no mind reader, I know the answer already.

Without thinking twice, you'd choose the second option.

Now here's the sweet and scary part… She'd choose the second one too.

Sounds crazy? I don't think so. You see, girls want to be seduced smoothly. None of the push-and-shove nonsense.

She doesn't want to be convinced to fuvk. What she's looking from you is seamless, beautiful seduction.

And to make that happen, all you have to do is to create an opportunity for her to choose to fuvk you.

Read that last line again. There's no fancy trick involved.

You create the opportunity. And if you've been reading my posts, it'll be one she's eager to jump into.

The next part means placing the choice on her. I cannot stress this enough. She has, and wants to choose.

For a girl to fully give herself to you, it's important she feels like it's her idea to be with you.

And if decides your opportunity isn't for her, that's okay. But i have a hard time believing she will if you've been reading my posts or book.

So while most guys waste weeks, months, even years trying to convince a girl to kiss let alone fuvk them…

You'd be busy creating multiple intimate opportunities she's desperately wanting to be a part of.

Like I said, expect more posts from me that'll shape how you see women, and female psychology in a fresh, positive light

Until then, keep developing your inner casanova

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neckpresser101: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Rizzputin:

One is by convincing her. And the other is by not trying to convince her at all.

Which one do you prefer? Well, don't tell me. Becasue while I'm no mind reader, I know the answer already.

Sounds crazy? I don't think so. You see, girls want to be seduced smoothly. None of the push-and-shove nonsense.

She doesn't want to be convinced to fuvk. What she's looking from you is seamless, beautiful seduction.

And to make that happen, all you have to do is to create an opportunity for her to choose to fuvk you.

You create the opportunity. And if you've been reading my posts, it'll be one she's eager to jump into.

The next part means placing the choice on her. I cannot stress this enough. She has, and wants to choose.

For a girl to fully give herself to you, it's important she feels like it's her idea to be with you.

And if decides your opportunity isn't for her, that's okay. But i have a hard time believing she will if you've been reading my posts or book.

So while most guys waste weeks, months, even years trying to convince a girl to kiss let alone fuvk them…

You'd be busy creating multiple intimate opportunities she's desperately wanting to be a part of.

Like I said, expect more posts from me that'll shape how you see women, and female psychology in a fresh, positive light

Apt

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2023
chariisGRACE:

What do I mean?

Women's lawyer a.k.a simp

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Uptheante:

Barr. Simp, actually.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2023
chariisGRACE:

What do I mean?

So let me understand, a lady who is 30plus shouldn't be blamed due to the fact that men also deceive them and in the long run after knacking them for close to a decade would automatically dispose them instanta. My brother this your story no straight, how can a woman who has been trained from birth in the act of deception way longer than a man not be able to detect a fraud right before her own eyes for years. Lol guy you need to wipe this post instantly ibeg, this your talk no gel ibeg.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
A girl off loading all the "bad" & evil deeds her good-for-nothing exes or lovers did to her is NOT the time for you to be a therapist.

In fact, going down that path is a good way to throw yourself deep into the friendzone.

What she has done is place the blueprint of her coochie in your hands. For the newly initiated into seduction this might seem strange. Probably counterintuitive.

But when you zoom in, it makes perfect sense. All she has done is let you in what has worked on her before. And since it worked, it's likely to work again.

You want to mirror yourself a bit to what she told you... and she'll be wondering why she's getting wet for the very thing she claims she "hates"

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
adambeatz:

So let me understand, a lady who is 30plus shouldn't be blamed due to the fact that men also deceive them and in the long run after knacking them for close to a decade would automatically dispose them instanta. My brother this your story no straight, how can a woman who has been trained from birth in the act of deception way longer than a man not be able to detect a fraud right before her own eyes for years. Lol guy you need to wipe this post instantly ibeg, this your talk no gel ibeg.

Look at it this way. Women too simp for men. There are men out there who easily dribble women. Bad boys treat girls anyhow and take advantage of them.
A man can have a girlfriend who commits multiple abortions for him and not marry her after destroying her womb.
In fact girls simp for musicians and also red pilled men.
Its just game bro.
We men ourselves are not saint.
Women may be deceptive but a man who understands them can easily beat them to their game and take advantage of them.
Men and women will continue to take advantage of each other till kingdom come.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Philosopher1979:
Look at it this way. Women too simp for men. There are men out there who easily dribble women. Bad boys treat girls anyhow and take advantage of them.
A man can have a girlfriend who commits multiple abortions for him and not marry her after destroying her womb.
Its just game bro.
Women may be deceptive but a man who understands them can easily beat them to their game and take advantage of them.
You're on point. The evil is both ways. The example you gave (highlighted) is classic.
People believe sunk-cost fallacy applies only to men.. SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Philosopher1979:

A man can have a girlfriend who commits multiple abortions for him and not marry her after destroying her womb...

Who's fault is this?

Mine?

Women control sex. So if they choose to give their pussy to the bad boys, they should be ready to bear the consequences and be accountable for their actions.

It's not my fault and i have no sympathy for them.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Rizzputin:

You and puka are the only men here that I respect their opinions/ logics when it comes to dealing with women.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
mosdii:
Kill or you get killed.

my man cheesy ,many mofos don't know how why they joined this community.

imagine all those shalaye for evening newspaper,what is our business?

Is the aim of this thread not understand female nature better?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Its just game bro.
The question you should be asking yourself is

What is the ratio of bad girls to bad boys?

Dude, leave those evening News papers to take accountability for their lost years.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kipaji:
When I went through this forum I thought about all the times gir's have shown me attraction in school and in the neighborhood. Girls lusted after me, wanted to spend time with me, wanted to hug me, be physically close/intimate. But I was too cold. Many times, I rejected them without even realizing it. Did they also went home and cried? I don't know, but I wish them the very best. I hope they brush these experiences off their mind, and move on. I hope they find a man they will respect and who will love them.

I've followed that forum before. Some of those women are exaggerating, I also noted that most of those women could be black, there's also racism in the dating market. What I learnt from that subreddit is :
Most women find meaning in relationships. If you notice, women are the target market of most romance books and films. Women by nature are family oriented and have a natural desire for bonding. They can't swallow loneliness for long like men

Beauty is a core factor of a woman's identity. When a woman doesn't feel beautiful, or doesn't seem to attract the opposite sex, no matter how conservative she is, it causes her to worry and it affects her self esteem. That is why most body positive movement are targeted at women. Let's not deceive ourselves, no matter how we claim to desire "character" over beauty when choosing a woman, most women would rather be physically beauty than have good character.

No matter how pro-women feminism claims to be, it has no solution to the plight of loneliness and depression most women at the bottom of the barrel face. I earlier stated my suspicion of most of the women being black, the thing is this; woke feminism favours only the top 1% of women. As a woman, if you're unattractive, low educated, black/coloured, or poor - woke feminism is not your friend. You're on your own.

The prevalence of pornography amongst men has warped their standards of women and beauty. These men chase after some narcissistic infernal Venus that would always walk over them. And it would surprise you that some of these women are not even as ugly as they claim to be but do not fit into the fantasy porn has created.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Yeah pinknature...cakes, fries, pizzas, burgers name it

If you have options, you'd want to stop the processed food totally. It's quite hard...more like an addiction but your body will thank you for it with time

This is totally unrelated...you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf as a prank...he did so till the actual wolf came n nobody believed him them. He got torn to pieces.
When you call God name in vain in a non-serious situation, you'd be like that boy that cried wolf... It gets to a time the holy name won't work for you even in a serious situation.

Don't be like the boy who cried wolf pinknature.
PinkNature:

Oh God!!!!

You talk like one ex body builder Facebook recommended to me. And I've been following him for probably about a month.

Almost all processed food is bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:54am On Oct 25, 2023
grin
chariisGRACE:
📌

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Uptheante:

Stop the hate.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2023
KingEarnest:
Who's fault is this?

Mine?

Women control sex. So if they choose to give their pussy to the bad boys, they should be ready to bear the consequences and be accountable for their actions.

It's not my fault and i have no sympathy for them.

It's not your fault and you don't have to have sympathy. It is understanding that is called for here.

You may not have any sympathy for someone and still understand them. Even animals: you may not have any sympathy for a dog but understand why he moves the way he does.

The goal here is not for you to pity these women, but to understand that not all of them fall into one category.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2023
Kipaji:

It's not your fault and you don't have to have sympathy. It is understanding that is called for here.

You may not have any sympathy for someone and still understand them. Even animals: you may not have any sympathy for a dog but understand why he moves the way he does.

The goal here is not for you to pity these women, but to understand that not all of them fall into one category.
Let's flip the script.

Let's say it's time for marriage and i have a girl in mind that i want to marry but i'm not rich, still broke.

Will any girl agree to date/marry me regardless of my financial status?

Will they 'understand' that it is not because i wasn't serious in school, but life happened?

Women have their own standards and it's only fair i have mine too.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Karlifate:
Men would rather help a woman than help a man

Women would rather help a woman than help a man

Government would rather help a woman than help a man

Men, if you don't help yourself, nobody will help you. 💯

True talk... Hahahahaha.

As a man my aim is to chase value till I die... because that value is my succur

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2023
IAmHim1:
Yeah pinknature...cakes, fries, pizzas, burgers name it

If you have options, you'd want to stop the processed food totally. It's quite hard...more like an addiction but your body will thank you for it with time

This is totally unrelated...you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf as a prank...he did so till the actual wolf came n nobody believed him them. He got torn to pieces.
When you call God name in vain in a non-serious situation, you'd be like that boy that cried wolf... It gets to a time the holy name won't work for you even in a serious situation.

Don't be like the boy who cried wolf pinknature.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2023
SweetBuns:
This redpill something is nothing short of a terrorist organization or a cult.
You either agree with them and give them what they want, or they'll flip out and cause some unwanted issues (like the petulant children they are)
Do not initiate yourselves into this self serving, inept and mentally degrading cult
The whole redpill thing is a huge echo chamber filled with pseudoscientific hogwash and unfounded claims.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Rukevwe999:

I've followed that forum before. Some of those women are exaggerating
Yes, I believe some exaggerated as well.

, I also noted that most of those women could be black, there's also racism in the dating market.

Maybe. I'm not in the US, so I'm not certain.

What I learnt from that subreddit is :
Most women find meaning in relationships. If you notice, women are the target market of most romance books and films. Women by nature are family oriented and have a natural desire for bonding. They can't swallow loneliness for long like men

Beauty is a core factor of a woman's identity. When a woman doesn't feel beautiful, or doesn't seem to attract the opposite sex, no matter how conservative she is, it causes her to worry and it affects her self esteem. That is why most body positive movement are targeted at women. Let's not deceive ourselves, no matter how we claim to desire "character" over beauty when choosing a woman, most women would rather be physically beauty than have good character.

No matter how pro-women feminism claims to be, it has no solution to the plight of loneliness and depression most women at the bottom of the barrel face. I earlier stated my suspicion of most of the women being black, the thing is this; woke feminism favours only the top 1% of women. As a woman, if you're unattractive, low educated, black/coloured, or poor - woke feminism is not your friend. You're on your own.

The prevalence of pornography amongst men has warped their standards of women and beauty. These men chase after some narcissistic infernal Venus that would always walk over them.

Nice well-thought-out piece.

And it would surprise you that some of these women are not even as ugly as they claim to be but do not fit into the fantasy porn has created.
I agree. I have seen some of their photos and it's not that bad.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2023
KingEarnest:
Let's flip the script.

Let's say it's time for marriage and i have a girl in mind that i want to marry but i'm not rich, still broke.

Will any girl agree to date/marry me regardless of my financial status?

Not any girl, but some girl, yes. A woman can "love" you as you are piss poor. If a woman does not like you right now as you are broke, she will never like you for your entire life even if you go and become a millionnaire. Of course at that point, she may wear a mask to secure the resources.

Will they 'understand' that it is not because i wasn't serious in school, but life happened?

They don't have to understand. Women are not set to the same standard as men.
I had a talk with my mother the other day. And she said that a man will always be above a woman. A man who compares himself to a woman is severly undermines himself. And she is right. Let women be. They won't understand, and it's OK, they don't have to.

Women have their own standards and it's only fair i have mine too.

Understanding doesn't mean compromising your standards. For example, I can understand that a woman became a cheap unstable whôre because her mother pimped her out when she was 12 year old. She is a victim here, I understand that, and I'm still not marrying her or getting in a relationship. Understanding doesn't mean compromising. It means having a truer view of reality.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2023
virginboy1:

True talk... Hahahahaha.

As a man my aim is to chase value till I die... because that value is my succur

What is value to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.