Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772397 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Like I said and we all now, they think with their emotions. They brain shuts down and refuses to decode when a man is playing them, as long as that man is providing for them.

That's the sad nature they were 'blessed' with.
then, who should be blame for that irregularities? Them, of course.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SheyiFCA: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
So I told my babe today to come and sleep over. To my surprise, she said she would lie to her mom that she will be going to Night vigils tonight grin grin

Initially, she would have rejected my request but I don take overdose of the redpill ! I left her on "read" on WhatsApp for one week cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is a widely known fact that, all 8 arms of an octopus šŸ™ has a mini-brain that controls it independently. However, the central brain in its big head still controls them centrally.

What am I trying to say?

With the facts above, and in comparison with a man's penis, there is no difference.

Despite the fact that, a man has a big brain that 'controls' the workings of his body, the mini-brain of his penis always sees itself as an adult that doesn't want to be spoon-fed by his mother, hence, it gets erect and flaccid at will.

Every man has experienced the torment of his penis.

What separates every man in this case is that, while some engage their central brain, others refused to engage their central brain and hence, they are led by the small brain of the penis to do heinous things like r*pe, making reputation-damaging promises to a woman, etc.

Need I say the countless careers and dreams that have been shattered by men who were led by their penis?

Don't be led, bro. Lead.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
SheyiFCA:
So I told my babe today to come and sleep over. To my surprise, she said she would lie to her mom that she will be going to Night vigils tonight grin grin

Initially, she would have rejected my request but I don take overdose of the redpill ! I left her on "read" on WhatsApp for one week cheesy

Guy, how old are you? Are you a child? WTF!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I have my money allready. In fact im a lecturer.
I dont even need pussy. I work hard 24 hours a day.
Im working on a lot of things.
I don't know why u are insulting me.

Not easy working as a lecturer with little appreciation for your efforts. How do you cope with female students who harrass you? I know some want you to straff them.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Theama(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
SheyiFCA:

Toh! Unnecessary risk.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

i went to meet a good friend of mine yesterday evening been Sunday, met his girlfriend crying I ask wetin happen, she say my guy slap her.

sho you nor do anything him just slap you?.... she say my guy told her to collect 200naira from her bag make she go buy 2 parcel come give am.

i say eh, Why you nor go nw...she say SHE DON TIRE TO DEY BUY WEED WITH HER MONEY...... hearing all her lamentations, I nor know the time I take burst laugh, because the way she take talk am, screaming out loud funny me.

my guy seeing me dey laugh, come even dey surprised self, him pick him wallet remove 1k give him girlfriend make she go buy black bullet come (7h)

after him girlfriend went, I come got to ask, obob but you get money for your wallet, why you nor give her nw...he said, that money when dey him wallet, he don already plan how it won spend am pass this evening.... buying of fuel for gen, and the normal small small spending, to sustain himself til tomorrow.
so him babe, nor even dey the budget this evening.

i come tell am say next time, make him nor slap am, smallie come from her mama house come see you, na you come dey beat am dey join ... untop of wetin nor even make sense.

But on a deeper thinking, I was wowed...I mean they slap you untop your money, you still sit down kokoroko, nor be she go begin start go house...na so the love strong.

Bigtigerboss
agbeg, make some street input on this mahn.

I been No dey come here since..

To treat her like dat no too much ?

Na push and pull be d mataz ooo

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

let her pay for the silly things bros..
your weed man arrived, collect your sachet, enter house, tell her to take 5h from her pulse to pay the dealer.

she won fƻck, tell her to go buy condom, she bring gold circle, tell her say no.. feather light or nothing.

hu na just chop finish, give her #50, tell her to find the rest make she go buy one cold maltina come.

that nor mean say, you nor get meters for your aza, or papers for inside ya wallet.
you just dey show her, how worthless she is, through the things she finance.

be that bahd guy.
be that typeof guy

#streetdrills

I been No dey come here since..

To treat her like dat no too much ?

Na push and pull be d mataz ooo

Why u go reject condom wey she buy.. E too much nah

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

i went to meet a good friend of mine yesterday evening been Sunday, met his girlfriend crying I ask wetin happen, she say my guy slap her.

sho you nor do anything him just slap you?.... she say my guy told her to collect 200naira from her bag make she go buy 2 parcel come give am.

i say eh, Why you nor go nw...she say SHE DON TIRE TO DEY BUY WEED WITH HER MONEY...... hearing all her lamentations, I nor know the time I take burst laugh, because the way she take talk am, screaming out loud funny me.

my guy seeing me dey laugh, come even dey surprised self, him pick him wallet remove 1k give him girlfriend make she go buy black bullet come (7h)

after him girlfriend went, I come got to ask, obob but you get money for your wallet, why you nor give her nw...he said, that money when dey him wallet, he don already plan how it won spend am pass this evening.... buying of fuel for gen, and the normal small small spending, to sustain himself til tomorrow.
so him babe, nor even dey the budget this evening.

i come tell am say next time, make him nor slap am, smallie come from her mama house come see you, na you come dey beat am dey join ... untop of wetin nor even make sense.

But on a deeper thinking, I was wowed...I mean they slap you untop your money, you still sit down kokoroko, nor be she go begin start go house...na so the love strong.

Bigtigerboss
agbeg, make some street input on this mahn.

The reason she accept wetin ur guy dey do na because, she chose your guy, bro if you won experience real stuff let a girl choose youā€¦

When a woman choose you na then you go know wetin be loveā€¦

Improve yourself and let women choose you

To experience love you gaz love yourself

Another thing na make you no try change any woman..

If a woman no like you commot body.. no try use money impress any woman..

No let them whine you say make money and women will comeā€¦ na lie ā€¦ make money leaches will come broā€¦. Make money for yourself, no be make woman comeā€¦. make money for you bills brotherā€¦

Imagine if a woman like you because of your SUV.. person wey get two SUV wetin your she go do ?

Bro women doesnā€™t create rule for poor men only.. but E no mean say make you dey poor oooā€¦ women create rules for men wey dem no likeā€¦ because women still create rules for rich men tooā€¦ if a woman choose u she go accept your shortcomingsā€¦ just keep improving yourself even if a woman chose you..

The real game is to be the best of yourself.. donā€™t chase.. attractā€¦

The reason why your guy dey do that girl like dat na cuz she love him but if he continue to dey treat her bad she go changeā€¦ even simp dey change

Na slay queens dey reason your money and when E finish dem go look for another person..

Improve yourself brother

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bigtigerboss:

The reason she accept wetin ur guy dey do na because, she chose your guy, bro if you won experience real stuff let a girl choose youā€¦

When a woman choose you na then you go know wetin be loveā€¦

Improve yourself and let women choose you

To experience love you gaz love yourself

Another thing na make you no try change any woman..

If a woman no like you commot body.. no try use money impress any woman..

No let them whine you say make money and women will comeā€¦ na lie ā€¦ make money leaches will come broā€¦. Make money for yourself, no be make woman comeā€¦. make money for you bills brotherā€¦

Imagine if a woman like you because of your SUV.. person wey get two SUV wetin your she go do ?

Bro women doesnā€™t create rule for poor men only.. but E no mean say make you dey poor oooā€¦ women create rules for men wey dem no likeā€¦ because women still create rules for rich men tooā€¦ if a woman choose u she go accept your shortcomingsā€¦ just keep improving yourself even if a woman chose you..

The real game is to be the best of yourself.. donā€™t chase.. attractā€¦

The reason why your guy dey do that girl like dat na cuz she love him but if he continue to dey treat her bad she go changeā€¦ even simp dey change

Na slay queens dey reason your money and when E finish dem go look for another person..

Improve yourself brother

She's accepting the toxic treatment from her guy NOT because of any "choosing" bs

The reason why she stays despite the slaps is a combination of some or all of these three things:

- One, the guy set a masculine frame and maintained it. If he loses that frame, she'll leave him faster than Nigerians wanting to Japa abroad.

A masculine frame is king. And the feminine bows to it like a queen should

- Second, the girl is damaged. It's foolishness at worst and ignorance at best to think majority of girls will stick with you after you beat her because she "chose" you. Yes, every girl loves some toxicity.

Despite that, each girl has a threshold level of tolerance. Even if God gave her instructions to mold you for herself not to talk of choosing. How much she's willing to accept depends on the depth of her damage.

- Third, he hits her right. This is one's pretty obvious. A good dƬck is powerful. It's a mood changer and brain resetter.

Anyways, your post is alright but I wanted to clarify some misunderstandings you or someone else might have about the situation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Women think sexual urge is something you can suppress. Can anyone suppress hunger or thirst?

Childbirth is difficult on both the man and the woman. You cannot sex starve your husband for 3 months and expect him not to get satisfaction outside. You must be a very Wicked person to starve a man and complain if he decides to get satisfaction outside.

For men, the urge to have sex is natural. You cannot deny your husband food and then complain if another woman feeds him.

If a child is hungry and his mother tells him " stop crying, learn to control your hunger, you have to be disciplined to control your hunger, I will feed you in 3 months time", that gives you an idea of how Women sound when they give reasons why a man should not have sex with his wife.

As a man, except on health grounds, if your wife denies you sex, do not complain. Just look for a girl and get the satisfaction you need. Also, deny her whatever you normally provide for her. She should go outside and get it.

It's about time men view marriage the way Women view marriage. It's appalling that married men beg their wives for sex. It's a shame. Any night that she is not in the mood, the next morning the man should not also be in the mood to provide for her. Or better still, when there is a threat to her life, the man should not also be in the mood to defend her.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lymelyte(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
SheyiFCA:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Looks and money might open the door for you but they surely never close it.

That's why it's important you know HOW and WHEN to use it.

Your first place to start? This intro into the handsome/rich guy game. As promised, I mentioned I'd touch a few areas so you don't keep throwing away money.

And this is me fulfilling that promise

It's going to be a brief breakdown of what works and doesn't for handsome/rich guys

If you don't fall into any of the two, you may not gain much. Though, I'll try my best to expand on it in a way everyone can benefit from.

You're probably aware of a common theme that plagues rich or handsome men.

Girls taking their money then giving it to broke guys. Girls playing them, getting their school fees paid right before dumping them.

Or less good looking guys pulling more girls than handsome guys

Maybe you've experienced it yourself. And it left you scratching your head, wondering if there's something wrong with your destiny.

Unless your ancestors have a curse following you, you'd need to consult your local babalawo for that one. But I doubt that's your case.

So we're going to unpack a few reasons why this happens and some steps you can take to improve.

Let's dive in:

- Handsome guys are often boring. The biggest complaint with handsome men is how boring they are.

Like beautiful girls, they ignore aspects of their personality. Relying only on their looks. This prevents her from experiencing two crucial ingredients for her to fĆ¹ck you: Connection & chemistry.

I know there's a huge talk about physical sexual attraction but understand this: An overwhelming majority of girls will NOT sleep with you if there's no chemistry and Connection.

And when you hide your personality by relying on your looks, it's difficult for her to want to fĆ¹ck you.

This is what average looking or ugly guys get. Because they don't have the looks they have to amp up attractive traits in their personality like: confidence, humor, dominance etc

ā€“ Rich guys talk about their wealth and achievements WAY too much.

You want to know a fantastic way to bore a girl to death? Talk endlessly about yourself. Especially wealth and achievements to care

A secret to getting a girl hooked on you is her opening up to you. This creates the "feels-like-we've-been-lovers- for years" effect.

The more she reveals to you, the stronger the Connection builds between you and her.

ā€“ Boyfriend zone candidate. Congrats you're a handsome or rich guy.

It feels like it's good news at first until you realize many girls will slot you into "potential boyfriend" category when you should be in "fĆ¹ck buddy" category

For many seducers, red pillers and men this is a tough one to wrap their head around. Because girls always seem interested. Throwing green lights faster than Usain boltā€¦

But when it comes to fĆ¹cking? Never happens. Or worse, she never agrees to come to your house

You see, when a girl places you into boyfriend category cuz of your looks or wealth, she'll do everything to present herself in the best possible light

She sets frames of being "not that bad" She holds back sex so she doesn't risk losing you by fucking you too fast so you don't you see her a slut.

She will go as far as promising you her virginity only for you to find out she's getting dug out mercilessly

Back in Uni, I'd fĆ¹ck girls who had rich bfs with very nice apartments.

Before sticking my dƬck inside some of themā€¦ they'd say "I can't believe about to do this here" or "so you ended up fingering me in front of this toilet"

They didn't know why. But I did.

Some of them tried to put me into the bf category but I prevented it. Sometimes, I set frames that made it impossible me to get put there.

This particular point is very hard to recognize because girls are natural players. Hence, they're very subtle with their frames. In your mind things are going well till you try to make a move and meet a mountain of resistance.

Beginners, intermediate, and even advanced guys fall for it a the time

So if a girl considers you rich or handsome be aware of when she wants to put you into bf category and run far away from it

Also, try to avoid making the first two mistakes up there.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rizzputin:

Looks and money might open the door for you but they surely never close it.

That's why it's important you know HOW and WHEN to use it.

Your first place to start? This intro into the handsome/rich guy game. As promised, I mentioned I'd touch a few areas so you don't keep throwing away money.

And this is me fulfilling that promise

It's going to be a brief breakdown of what works and doesn't for handsome/rich guys

If you don't fall into any of the two, you may not gain much. Though, I'll try my best to expand on it in a way everyone can benefit from.

You're probably aware of a common theme that plagues rich or handsome men.

Girls taking their money then giving it to broke guys. Girls playing them, getting their school fees paid right before dumping them.

Or less good looking guys pulling more girls than handsome guys

Maybe you've experienced it yourself. And it left you scratching your head, wondering if there's something wrong with your destiny.

Unless your ancestors have a curse following you, you'd need to consult your local babalawo for that one. But I doubt that's your case.

So we're going to unpack a few reasons why this happens and some steps you can take to improve.

Let's dive in:

- Handsome guys are often boring. The biggest complaint with handsome men is how boring they are.

Like beautiful girls, they ignore aspects of their personality. Relying only on their looks. This prevents her from experiencing two crucial ingredients for her to fĆ¹ck you: Connection & chemistry.

I know there's a huge talk about physical sexual attraction but understand this: An overwhelming majority of girls will NOT sleep with you if there's no chemistry and Connection.

And when you hide your personality by relying on your looks, it's difficult for her to want to fĆ¹ck you.

This is what average looking or ugly guys get. Because they don't have the looks they have to amp up attractive traits in their personality like: confidence, humor, dominance etc

ā€“ Rich guys talk about their wealth and achievements WAY too much.

You want to know a fantastic way to bore a girl to death? Talk endlessly about yourself. Especially wealth and achievements to care

A secret to getting a girl hooked on you is her opening up to you. This creates the "feels-like-we've-been-lovers- for years" effect.

The more she reveals to you, the stronger the Connection builds between you and her.

ā€“ Boyfriend zone candidate. Congrats you're a handsome or rich guy.

It feels like it's good news at first until you realize many girls will slot you into "potential boyfriend" category when you should be in "fĆ¹ck buddy" category

For many seducers, red pillers and men this is a tough one to wrap their head around. Because girls always seem interested. Throwing green lights faster than Usain boltā€¦

But when it comes to fĆ¹cking? Never happens. Or worse, she never agrees to come to your house

You see, when a girl places you into boyfriend category cuz of your looks or wealth, she'll do everything to present herself in the best possible light

She sets frames of being "not that bad" She holds back sex so she doesn't risk losing you by fucking you too fast so you don't you see her a slut.

She will go as far as promising you her virginity only for you to find out she's getting dug out mercilessly

Back in Uni, I'd fĆ¹ck girls who had rich bfs with very nice apartments.

Before sticking my dƬck inside some of themā€¦ they'd say "I can't believe about to do this here" or "so you ended up fingering me in front of this toilet"

They didn't know why. But I did.

Some of them tried to put me into the bf category but I prevented it. Sometimes, I set frames that made it impossible me to get put there.

This particular point is very hard to recognize because girls are natural players. Hence, they're very subtle with their frames. In your mind things are going well till you try to make a move and meet a mountain of resistance.

Beginners, intermediate, and even advanced guys fall for it a the time

So if a girl considers you rich or handsome be aware of when she wants to put you into bf category and run far away from it

Also, try to avoid making the first two mistakes up there.
Can you please expantiate on the
bolded boss.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman1: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
KingEarnest:
Can you please expantiate on the
bolded boss.

You better go and find something to do with your life and make yourself useful to yourself and your family before Yamayama fall on that your bald head. Lazy youth angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehe....this guy cracks me up every single time walahi. Dude's a huge comic relief.

Keep it up biko...lol

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2023
If you approach a woman & she declines, then you approach another woman in her front & she accepts, you will notice that the first woman who rejected you will feel kinda humbled, especially if she sees that the woman who accepted you is better than her in looks or class.
She will become humbler if she sees that more women are warming up to you & are interested in you. She will try to soften up towards you & try to gain your attention, she will compete all she can to lure you away from those women.
In her female mind, since other women find you attractive, it means you are a high valued man & worth competing for.
In her bid to compete with those other women & 'capture' you for herself, she'll put up her best behavior for you, give you nice treatments, good sex, etc.
In all these happenings, do not lose yourself by falling for her, dispatching your other women away & settling only for her.
The moment you leave the other women & settle only for her, that's when she will start displaying some bitchy behavior towards you & lose interest in you.
Players use this psychology to their advantage & bang multitudes of women. They get the best sex & probably best treatment from each women they Bleep because each of the woman knows they ( the players) have other options & they don't like to lose the player to other women if they don't treat the player well.
When a woman knows you have options, she treats you with respect & give you her best

Always keep her on her toes by always rolling with other women, especially those that are even better than her. Let her compete for you with other women, it will improve your worth in her eyes & she will always put up her best behavior for you because she knows you can easily replace her with your multitudes of women.
The more women you have, the more women will be attracted to you.
It's like a positive feedback mechanism in physiology.
But if you rely on only one woman & she notices that you are only for her, she'll interprete it as you being a low value man & she'll lose interest in you & even gravitate towards a man that is rolling with other women. Women always gravitate towards men that other women like or men that roll a lot with other women & they ignore a man that has no woman because if a man isn't rolling with other women, they interprete it as him being weird, low valued & undesirable.

They're like sheep, they move wherever the group moves without scrutiny.

Just thinking out loud šŸ¤”

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Genuine attraction kills billing.

You flash money on her face, you're a duncešŸ˜ 
Get ready to be used.

Get ready to be drained.

Work on yourself man... Your posture, physique, hygiene, grooming, IQ...

Are you a goddamn striker? a monster in between the sheets... drilling the sh*t outta her.

Are you?

Think man (sips my imperial blue)

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2023
šŸ‘

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Exactly

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
When a woman doesnā€™t want you she doesnā€™t want you donā€™t try and change her mind , as always once she says no Turn around and Go your Way. Donā€™t beg donā€™t ask why. No Means Noooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
In the light of the recent ritual Killings I would advise all men here to know details about your sisters relationships Donā€™t interfere o but at least know something about your sisters supposed boyfriend offer your insights but keep it at that.

Women always know what theyā€™re doing yes indeed but Some men are also very good liars and women will fall for those lies.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeathToSimps: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
jayAjoku:
In the light of the recent ritual Killings I would advise all men here to know details about your sisters relationships Donā€™t interfere o but at least know something about your sisters supposed boyfriend offer your insights but keep it at that.

Women always know what theyā€™re doing yes indeed but Some men are also very good liars and women will fall for those lies.
True in a way.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
CAN ANYONE HERE ANALYZE FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI FOR ME.
THE FAMOUS MUSICIAN SEEMED VERY RED PILL AND EVEN HAD SEX WITH WOMEN ON STAGE
HE SEEMED TO BE ABLE TO GET THE DIRTY GIRL SEXUAL SIDE OF WOMEN EASILY.
UBUNJA ANYBODY ANALYZE HIM PLEASE
IT WILL BE GOOD TO LEARN SOME THINGS FROM HIM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
NOO!

NOT THEM

That's wrong application of red pill

The red pill reaches us that women are not accountable for their actions.

Fine

So why do you STILL blame them for their irregularities. Women are not even in control of their emotions don't you get??

MEN BY BEING LOGICAL ARE ACCOUNTABLE. that's the sweet spot right there.

She's never to blame for any of her actions. YOU AND THE WHOLE MEN IN GENERAL ARE.

Women imitate men...they act the way men COLLECTIVELY want them to behave

wasn't she created from you in the first place?

Imagine MEN blaming chatgpt for any of its fault??!
The very same AI THAT THEY CREATED!

Hope you see it now

olamoses75:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
NOO!

NOT THEM

That's wrong application of red pill

The red pill reaches us that women are not accountable for their actions.

Fine

So why do you STILL blame them for their irregularities. Women are not even in control of their emotions don't you get??

MEN BY BEING LOGICAL ARE ACCOUNTABLE. that's the sweet spot right there.

She's never to blame for any of her actions. YOU AND THE WHOLE MEN IN GENERAL ARE.

Women imitate men...they act the way men COLLECTIVELY want them to behave

wasn't she created from you in the first place?

Imagine MEN blaming chatgpt for any of its fault??!
The very same AI THAT THEY CREATED!

Hope you see it now
olamoses75:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman1: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Philosopher1979:
CAN ANYONE HERE ANALYZE FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI FOR ME.
THE FAMOUS MUSICIAN SEEMED VERY RED PILL AND EVEN HAD SEX WITH WOMEN ON STAGE
HE SEEMED TO BE ABLE TO GET THE DIRTY GIRL SEXUAL SIDE OF WOMEN EASILY.
UBUNJA ANYBODY ANALYZE HIM PLEASE
IT WILL BE GOOD TO LEARN SOME THINGS FROM HIM

Thatā€™s because he was fukking dirty ojuelegba prostitutes with Yamayama diseases. Thatā€™s why they easily gave him the HIV that killed him. Fela was never fukking decent women!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
chariisGRACE:
While it is true that some '30+' ladies are single because of their promiscuity, we should look at a reason that is not much talked about.

The truth is, some of these women are victims of the 'wickedness' of a man whom they invested all their love and affection into.

What do I mean?

A man would approach a lady in her mid 20s, ignite a relationship. Not only igniting a relationship but, giving the said lady an "I will marry you" vibe, and because women are very emotional, they'll stick with this said man and before you know it... Boom!! šŸ’„ The lady has clocked 30+.

Oga no like her again. There is this fresh 20+ lady that oga is laying ambush for. The 20+ lady has a firmer skin, perky breasts, outward innocence etc but to get this new girl, oga has to get rid of the already 30+ lady.

Once the now 30+ lady has been evicted from oga's heart, with her hope of oga marrying her smashed to the ground. Already devastated and sad, not knowing that , there is more devastation and sadness lurking around the corner.

Time passes, oga is now with a 20+ lady, and 30+ is now on her own.

She grabs her phone and opens an Internet app only to see that, she and her ilks are now labelled as Evening Newspaper (ENP), wh*re, h0e, etc by men. That is a severe case of devastation.

She was only a victim of a man's bosheit. A victim of hit and run by a man's vehicle.

You all need to stop generalizing. Not every 30+ was promiscuous.

You have a strong point here. However, I will not take the fall for another manā€™s misdeeds. The best I could do is to empathize with her, smash, then keep it moving.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't ever try to woo a girl with money because, they are like a glutton who is craving his favourite food - she will stick with you because she has no choice at the moment, once her cravings (a better dude) comes, hypergamy kicks in, you don turn ex-boyfriend be that.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.