Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761818 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2023
zanebaddo:
Brother can you share some skills that generated these funds m?
This is a tricky one tbh..
If i'm to answer your question directly, i'll say JavaScript, Web3, ReactJS and solidity.. But skills alone didnt get me far. Trust, recommendations, information did.
For example, someone is giving me the next 5-6 months to learn java and then run a project for him, at the same time, there are lots of good java programmers looking for a job...
I have a theory relating to this part of my journey tho and its based off the popular saying "Nice guys finish last" (for now, there seem to be no link btw the saying and the question you asked, but I'll post about it soon).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2023
SOZINN:

Keep soaring higher brother.
Thanks man.. smiley

Also, I may not be able to reply everyone, but i hope that post can inspire someone.. You dont have to leave the country, the goal could literally be anything, but when there's something to work towards, you daily hustle becomes more meaningful and enjoyable.
But like we've said, the true test of your R.P ability starts when you can easily fund your temptations.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Zabiboy:
My short story so far

√Broke
√Non Redpill
√Still in Uni
√Wasnt exercising
√No skill

√Begging for crumbs on NL smiley
√Heard about the R.P
√Joined reddit R.P community, read R.P books, had a strong desire to know better
√ Finished "The Manipulated Man"
√Stop taking sugar. ( i dont smoke or drink alcohol, if not i would have stopped here too).

√ Started Learning new skills
√ started exercising
√ Mindset improving, things getting better
√ Finished the Manipulated Man two more times
√ Read more books
√ Had a $20k goal by 2025. ( for family stuffs and japa)

√Rounded up Uni ( corona added more nonths )
√Skills generating some funds
√ consitent exercise
√ Kept improving myself generally
√ moved out of parents house

√ $20k goal surpassed.
√ Kept improving and learning

√ moved back to parents house for some months ( cos i already knew i was leaving the country)
√ Finally told my fam i'm leaving, gave them a token and left
√ Left the country

If i can do it, anybody can
You skipped a lot of steps here cause I am sure this progress wasn't this linear

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheTraveler: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Zabiboy:
My short story so far

√Broke
√Non Redpill
√Still in Uni
√Wasnt exercising
√No skill

√Heard about the R.P
√Joined reddit R.P community, read R.P books, had a strong desire to know better
√Stop taking sugar. ( i dont smoke or drink alcohol, if not i would have stopped here too).

√ started exercising
√ Read more books

√ consitent exercise

√ $20k goal surpassed.

√ moved back to parents house for some months ( cos i already knew i was leaving the country)
√ Left the country

Congrats brother, this is consistency.
My path and progress is similar to yours. You’ve just inspired me to go harder.
No retreat, no surrender.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PureFace1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
by The Unknown Don

A few days ago I turned 40 and tonight I was just thinking about past relationships... the things that went right, the things that went wrong, and the outright disasters.

A little background. I'm a reasonably well-off, college-educated white male, 6'0" in good shape. I've been married once for 5 years, divorced for 3. I went through my AFC (wussy) phase in my late teens, but I was fortunate enough to snap out of it by the time I was 20. From then on it was smooth sailing.

I've been reading many of the articles and message threads here. I agree with quite a bit, but I think there are some areas that need a little fleshing out and amplification. So I'd like to share some of my observations in no particular order:

1) No matter how good-looking a woman is, she will always become boring (particularly sexually) with time. The boredom accelerates if the relationship becomes domestic (living together, marriage, etc.).

2) Men remain in boring relationships out of sentimentality or financial convenience... but rarely fear.

3) Over the long run, the periods that men are without a partner and frustrated are generally happier than being stuck in a relationship which has lost its luster.

4) Women generally do the selecting in the earliest phases of a relationship. Once a woman has committed herself emotionally, the balance of power shifts to the man (assuming he has some degree of self-confidence).

5) Contrary to the myth that "looks don't matter" to women, physical attraction may be the primary and key deciding factor for a woman. However, it is difficult to determine just what will be physically attractive to any particular female. Even though men also value looks, they are far more willing to initially compromise on looks in the pursuit of sex.

6) If a woman is initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do wrong on a first date.

7) If a woman is not initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do right on a first date.

cool Always pay attention to a woman's actions. If she says she likes you but will not respond to kissing or touching, then she doesn't like you. Move on immediately.

9) Just like there are many men who are simply assholes, the same goes for women. If a woman is rude or inconsiderate in the first few dates, move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

10) Any strange psychological problems, drug problems or baggage... move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

11) All women have the same body parts. Don't obsess over one particular female based on appearance. It's a waste of life.

12) The vast majority of men get rejected much more often than they seal the deal. If you are rejected you are simply shooting par. Relax.

13) Above all, women crave attention. Women want to date rock stars not because they find the man himself exciting, but because they find the thought of sharing the limelight exciting. Ask any young girl what she wants to be. Top answers: model, actress, singer.

14) The sad truth is that we can only truly know ourselves. A wonderful woman you marry today and trust completely may change radically over the course of time to become your most vicious enemy. There is absolutely no way to predict this or stop this from happening. It is, ultimately, a matter of chance.

15) There are far more available women out there than you think.

16) Humans are generally not very good at monogamy. Most men in long-term relationships cheat to varying degrees, and a great number of women do as well. It's simply a matter of biology. If you discover that your significant other had an affair, the best course of action may sometimes be to take the high road and let it go.

17) Never, never, never be afraid to approach a female. To reiterate: they all have the same body parts, and they are all composed of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and trace elements. There isn't a single woman on Earth who is "above" you, no matter what her affectations and social pretenses.

18) Women tend to be far more pragmatic about relationships than men.

19) Unconditional love is a nice sentiment, but does not generally apply to male/female relationships. It does however, almost always apply to female/child, and to a slightly lesser extent, male/child relationships.

20) Never become financially entangled with a female. If you decide to marry, do not even think of doing so without a prenuptial agreement. This is common practice in Europe, however there is still a social stigma attached to these agreements in the U.S.

21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.

22) If a woman in a relationship begins to lose interest, it is usually impossible to regain it. The feelings you are having of confusion and fear mean something... trust your gut and move on immediately.

23) After breakups, men usually tend to forget about the sexual boredom and once again find their past girlfriends exciting.

24) If a woman has not gained some form of emotional stability by the time she is her mid-twenties, then it is too late. Move on immediately.

25) Avoid women with a large number of pets or women who pay unusual amounts of attention to their pets.

26) Most first-time marriages fail. Consider that if you decide to get married, there is better than a coin-flip chance that you will be divorced. If any other civil contract had as high a failure rate, Congress would outlaw it. The world has changed dramatically in the last three or four decades and many people have postponed marriage until much later in life, or simply never get married.

27) If you do decide to get married, remember that it IS a contract - one that you can't get out of without a great deal of expense and pain. Never be sentimental about marriage. Love is only one piece of the pie. You may love a woman terribly, but you may also be unable to deal with her in everyday affairs and money matters.

28) Avoid women with addictions, particularly the big three: nicotine, alcohol, and born-again Christianity.

29) Never avoid discussing something that bothers you out of fear of losing the relationship. Most relationships will - sooner or later - be lost anyway. It's better to stand up for yourself early on.

30) Always keep the ego in check. If a woman you are approaching for the first time is rude or obnoxious, simply go away. Tossing an insult or scathingly witty comment back simply demonstrates that your self-confidence is far lower than hers. Always, always, always take the higher road. This doesn't mean be a pushover, it means you bend with the wind (kind of a Zen thing). The best way to disarm an obnoxious female is to treat her with courtesy and respect.

31) There is an inverse relationship between self-confidence and concern with what others think of you.

32) Self-confident men desire sex, but don't dwell on it.

33) Most reasonable, normal women will make it clear if they are attracted to you or not very early on. Period. If you have difficulty reading a woman's motives, or find yourself dwelling on what she meant by something she said, or you can't seem to pin down a date, then move on immediately.

Hope this helps.

https://www.sosuave.com/articles/25years.htm

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlifate:
The women are going bonkers in his comment section. grin

LMAO! 😂 😂

Link 👇
https://www.facebook.com/100090725177701/posts/pfbid0H2dDHEcSGXBVNVMdd5319MVa2q1YAuwSTfLNW3hyrrffDsvNuT1XdA5NQdKxPbaTl/?app=fbl
must be fake profile

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gamaliel9: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
https://afrinews247.com/asamoah-gyan-loses-properties-to-ex-wife-to-pay-2000-monthly-stipends-for-his-three-kids/

Another nigga undone by a woman in Ghana of all places....

After a three-year legal battle, an Accra court ruled today Tuesday, October 31st that the three kids of Gifty Gyan belong to Asamoah Gyan.

Asamoah Gyan in 2019 filed for divorce from his wife, Gifty Gyan, at the Divorce and Matrimonial Division of the High Court, Accra for the dissolution of his five-year-old marriage to Gifty on grounds of irreconcilable differences.

The former Ghanaian Captain also denied being a father to their three children and demanded a paternity DNA test to be carried out on all three children.

But the Accra Court has confirmed Gyan to be the father of the three kids and charged with the following.

The court to charged the former Ghana captain to pay Gifty Gyan 25,000 Ghana cedis every month for the upkeep of the three kids excluding their school fees, medical and dental care, and flight tickets among other childcare costs.
Also, the court awarded Asamoah Gyan’s mansion in the United Kingdom to Gifty Gyan as compensation and then a four-bedroom house at Spintex.
A BMW vehicle that Asamoah Gyan owns plus an Infiniti has also been given by the court to Gifty Gyan.
Asamoah Gyan’s gas station at Prampram has been given to Gifty Gyan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Zabiboy:
My short story so far

√Broke
√Non Redpill
√Still in Uni
√Wasnt exercising
√No skill

√Heard about the R.P

√ started exercising
√ Read more books

√ consitent exercise

√ $20k goal surpassed.

√ Left the country

bro pls how can i get "d manipulated man"

I want to embark on my own transformation journey

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AllKnowing: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2023
As is the norm, unpleasant past experiences push you to the light. It may not be much light but it beats the darkness. Here’s what I’ve learned about men vs the world, life, business, and women:

1. Don’t practice Emotional Detachment. Be it. You can’t anticipate the vicissitudes of life as it most often appears in business, relationships, goals. Don’t get emotional. Be clearheaded enough to find the solution. Do it. Also, people have very little hold on you when they can’t bait you emotionally.

2. All women are the same. And you can take this to the bank. Back home, I rolled with ‘em: Same. Abroad and with Caucasian women: Same. Keep your relationship as transactional as you can and save yourself undue heartache. Follow this simple guide: She does something impressive/ gets you something valuable, reward her. She does nothing, a dry spell, you must.

3. Get angry. Let your spirit loathe your financial stagnation. Crave growth! Need I say more. Oh maybe I should: Your loving lover will sooner walk out the door than endure months without dates, gifts, or trips. She isn’t the priority now, fattening your wallet is your PRIORITY.

4. Have sex. Cheap sex, please. You must have something going for you: A chiseled frame, a nice apartment your current financial situation can bankroll, at least. Be confident. These inconsequential things most often get you laid.

5. Discipline! Your life is your life, don’t let it be clogged into dang submission.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2023
PureFace1:
by The Unknown Don

A few days ago I turned 40 and tonight I was just thinking about past relationships... the things that went right, the things that went wrong, and the outright disasters.

A little background. I'm a reasonably well-off, college-educated white male, 6'0" in good shape. I've been married once for 5 years, divorced for 3. I went through my AFC (wussy) phase in my late teens, but I was fortunate enough to snap out of it by the time I was 20. From then on it was smooth sailing.

I've been reading many of the articles and message threads here. I agree with quite a bit, but I think there are some areas that need a little fleshing out and amplification. So I'd like to share some of my observations in no particular order:

1) No matter how good-looking a woman is, she will always become boring (particularly sexually) with time. The boredom accelerates if the relationship becomes domestic (living together, marriage, etc.).

2) Men remain in boring relationships out of sentimentality or financial convenience... but rarely fear.

3) Over the long run, the periods that men are without a partner and frustrated are generally happier than being stuck in a relationship which has lost its luster.

4) Women generally do the selecting in the earliest phases of a relationship. Once a woman has committed herself emotionally, the balance of power shifts to the man (assuming he has some degree of self-confidence).

5) Contrary to the myth that "looks don't matter" to women, physical attraction may be the primary and key deciding factor for a woman. However, it is difficult to determine just what will be physically attractive to any particular female. Even though men also value looks, they are far more willing to initially compromise on looks in the pursuit of sex.

6) If a woman is initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do wrong on a first date.

7) If a woman is not initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do right on a first date.

cool Always pay attention to a woman's actions. If she says she likes you but will not respond to kissing or touching, then she doesn't like you. Move on immediately.

9) Just like there are many men who are simply assholes, the same goes for women. If a woman is rude or inconsiderate in the first few dates, move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

10) Any strange psychological problems, drug problems or baggage... move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

11) All women have the same body parts. Don't obsess over one particular female based on appearance. It's a waste of life.

12) The vast majority of men get rejected much more often than they seal the deal. If you are rejected you are simply shooting par. Relax.

13) Above all, women crave attention. Women want to date rock stars not because they find the man himself exciting, but because they find the thought of sharing the limelight exciting. Ask any young girl what she wants to be. Top answers: model, actress, singer.

14) The sad truth is that we can only truly know ourselves. A wonderful woman you marry today and trust completely may change radically over the course of time to become your most vicious enemy. There is absolutely no way to predict this or stop this from happening. It is, ultimately, a matter of chance.

16) Humans are generally not very good at monogamy. Most men in long-term relationships cheat to varying degrees, and a great number of women do as well. It's simply a matter of biology. If you discover that your significant other had an affair, the best course of action may sometimes be to take the high road and let it go.

17) Never, never, never be afraid to approach a female. To reiterate: they all have the same body parts, and they are all composed of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and trace elements. There isn't a single woman on Earth who is "above" you, no matter what her affectations and social pretenses.

19) Unconditional love is a nice sentiment, but does not generally apply to male/female relationships. It does however, almost always apply to female/child, and to a slightly lesser extent, male/child relationships.

20) Never become financially entangled with a female. If you decide to marry, do not even think of doing so without a prenuptial agreement. This is common practice in Europe, however there is still a social stigma attached to these agreements in the U.S.

21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.

22) If a woman in a relationship begins to lose interest, it is usually impossible to regain it. The feelings you are having of confusion and fear mean something... trust your gut and move on immediately.

23) After breakups, men usually tend to forget about the sexual boredom and once again find their past girlfriends exciting.

24) If a woman has not gained some form of emotional stability by the time she is her mid-twenties, then it is too late. Move on immediately.

25) Avoid women with a large number of pets or women who pay unusual amounts of attention to their pets.

26) Most first-time marriages fail. Consider that if you decide to get married, there is better than a coin-flip chance that you will be divorced. If any other civil contract had as high a failure rate, Congress would outlaw it. The world has changed dramatically in the last three or four decades and many people have postponed marriage until much later in life, or simply never get married.

27) If you do decide to get married, remember that it IS a contract - one that you can't get out of without a great deal of expense and pain. Never be sentimental about marriage. Love is only one piece of the pie. You may love a woman terribly, but you may also be unable to deal with her in everyday affairs and money matters.

28) Avoid women with addictions, particularly the big three: nicotine, alcohol, and born-again Christianity.

29) Never avoid discussing something that bothers you out of fear of losing the relationship. Most relationships will - sooner or later - be lost anyway. It's better to stand up for yourself early on.

30) Always keep the ego in check. If a woman you are approaching for the first time is rude or obnoxious, simply go away. Tossing an insult or scathingly witty comment back simply demonstrates that your self-confidence is far lower than hers. Always, always, always take the higher road. This doesn't mean be a pushover, it means you bend with the wind (kind of a Zen thing). The best way to disarm an obnoxious female is to treat her with courtesy and respect.

31) There is an inverse relationship between self-confidence and concern with what others think of you.

33) Most reasonable, normal women will make it clear if they are attracted to you or not very early on. Period. If you have difficulty reading a woman's motives, or find yourself dwelling on what she meant by something she said, or you can't seem to pin down a date, then move on immediately.

Hope this helps.

🔥

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2023
PureFace1:
by The Unknown Don

Hope this helps.

The number 27 😯😯😯😯. Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 4:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Zabiboy:
My short story so far

√Broke
√Non Redpill
√Still in Uni
√Wasnt exercising
√No skill

√Heard about the R.P

√ started exercising
√ Read more books

√ consitent exercise

√ $20k goal surpassed.

√ Left the country

Show me the way.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2023
Women will always use you if you let them, even your money won’t save you, once you’re desperate, you’re finished, don’t be like this simp. 👍

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
See simps and women coming after me coz I only said marrying a virgin is ideal.. It’s an offense for a man to have standards but they all want a rich man and detest broke guys for a long term.. #trp

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
heartofcity12:
See simps and women coming after me coz I only said marrying a virgin is ideal.. Its an offense for a man to have standards but they all want a rich man and detest broke guys for a long term.. #trp
Why are they pained grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
KingEarnest:
Why are they pained grin

I wonder, probably coz they’re non virgins 😆

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2023
heartofcity12:
See simps and women coming after me coz I only said marrying a virgin is ideal.. It’s an offense for a man to have standards but they all want a rich man and detest broke guys for a long term.. #trp

The sisterhood🙂. Ubunja. What did do?🙂.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2023
heartofcity12:

LMAO! 🤣

The word "virgin" always trigger them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2023
This Kipaji bros that hates redpill yet he loves filling this thread with his irrelevant views on a movement, he claims not to align with. Abeg, bros we don't need your opinions. You can go back to whatever belief system your came from and leave us to enjoy our pill taking in peace grin. Please, we're begging cry

gbamsolutely!!... as in eehhn dat Kipaji dude is just one prejudiced bigot here, i can't even make out his stand on dis thread @ all,

claims he is coming 4rm a Monk mode period & he spills incoherent capshit here & there, upandan, quoting & countering people's posts

wetin be d point wey d baba wan drop, i no know

I don't think he belongs here, he should go look 4 anoda movement where they preach about his tin... maybe MGTOW or something I don't know, but not here

TRP really opened my '3rd eyes' 👀 to see d light; see women in a new way & helpful in fortifying my masculine frame & currently improving my game...
wait, not only dat:
On dis thread I also realized dat I gat to put myself 1st, focus energy on my huzzle...
Read development books @ night & pen down weekly goals 2 be achieved

focus on practicing a healthy lifestyle & adopt a better diet plan... also cut off carbonated drinks etc

it's educating guys on dis thread,
so pls don't bring ur confusionist spirit here,
it's not by force 2 align urself with dis movement

if na WhatsApp group be dis, this Kipaji guy deserve & suppose don chop removal by d Admin

we move !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Marriage gone south, she probably thought he was rich due to his affiliation with Davido only to find out he’s average after marriage.. I’m not surprised 😆

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Just go to Twitter And visit this page

Sir Dickson @Wizarab10

and check out his latest thread . Ajeh your mind Go Dey If you think Your Lovely wife cannot cheat on you in a moments notice after viewing that thread your mind go dey.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BentizilL0: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
AllKnowing:
As is the norm, unpleasant past experiences push you to the light. It may not be much light but it beats the darkness. Here’s what I’ve learned about men vs the world, life, business, and women:

1. Don’t practice Emotional Detachment. Be it. You can’t anticipate the vicissitudes of life as it most often appears in business, relationships, goals. Don’t get emotional. Be clearheaded enough to find the solution. Do it. Also, people have very little hold on you when they can’t bait you emotionally.

2. All women are the same. And you can take this to the bank. Back home, I rolled with ‘em: Same. Abroad and with Caucasian women: Same. Keep your relationship as transactional as you can and save yourself undue heartache. Follow this simple guide: She does something impressive/ gets you something valuable, reward her. She does nothing, a dry spell, you must.

3. Get angry. Let your spirit loathe your financial stagnation. Crave growth! Need I say more. Oh maybe I should: Your loving lover will sooner walk out the door than endure months without dates, gifts, or trips. She isn’t the priority now, fattening your wallet is your PRIORITY.

4. Have sex. Cheap sex, please. You must have something going for you: A chiseled frame, a nice apartment your current financial situation can bankroll, at least. Be confident. These inconsequential things most often get you laid.

5. Discipline! Your life is your life, don’t let it be clogged into dang submission.

What do you mean by a chisel frame in number 4

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AllKnowing: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
BentizilL0:

What do you mean by a chisel frame in number 4

Live at the gym.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
jayAjoku:
Just go to Twitter And visit this page

Sir Dickson @Wizarab10

and check out his latest thread . Ajeh your mind Go Dey If you think Your Lovely wife cannot cheat on you in a moments notice after viewing that thread your mind go dey.
Bro, please can you post screenshots? I'm not on twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2023
i will post some of the conversations from the twitter profile i mention earlier https:///Wizarab10?s=20

these are chats and stories of people who are side dudes to married women and faithful girlfriends grin grin grin grin just head on over to twitter when you can

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2023
another one

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2023
always screen the women that you want in your life, screen them thoroughly. consider yourself to be a very high end and reputable company that will not recruit just anyone to work and handle business for them. if major companies can put people through so much tests and screenings just to protect the integrity of what they built why not you? dont you think you are as valuable as a company like apple or Microsoft or even google ? why will you give just about any girl easy access to your life ? why are you promoting girls who haven't been properly vetted and tested into big positions in your life? always put the women in your life through tests from the moment you meet a new woman you should start testing her to see if she will meet up to your standards , you are there to interview her for a job it is not the other way round, she is not the interviewer or the company she is a potential employee/representative of your organization.
would you entertain rude staff in your company ?
would you entertain staff who dont obey/comply with company policy and orders?
would you pay salary to people who are not working for your company ?
would your company positively reward the bad behavior of staff?
would you overpay and overcompensate the staff in your company who are only putting in the bare minimum?

if your answer to any of the above questions is a yes you are a finished man

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2023
I will say it again before you forget . Practice Safe Sex whenever you are dealing with these girls out here. Don’t think because she’s beautiful or she looks innocent she might not be carrying something.
Always Use A Condom with every woman you’re not planning on having Children with . No matter how much she begs.

Get tested Often For STDs and UTIs Maybe quarterly or monthly it’s up to you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
ubunja:
men chase a woman they want using money,by spending on her.

Women chase a man they want using sex, by sleeping with him. For women Lust is the Thrill of the chase.

The moment you tell a girl "I love you" before bleeping her, she sees you as a cheap slut and a hoe. Because you committed over nothing. You're cheap and a loser. A woman wants to Bleep you till you fall in love with her. Then she feels like she earned you. She sees you as hard to get and valuable. When you understand this dynamic you've graduated in the Game.

But these are things we can't discuss deeply at the moment. I've never even touched on these themes too much even on the Miseducations. Players, macks and P1mps operate at this level.

100% on point based on personal experience

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:

100% on point based on personal experience

Share your experience. Let us learn.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 1:38am On Nov 06, 2023
Mentholated:
I stated that women are promiscuous in nature. That sounded unbelievable to some people.

Yet in most females anonymous groups, the major thing they discuss is their promiscuity. They expose themselves and hail each other.

I am surprised that something our forefathers knew is still a debate today.

What do you think was the origin of female circumcision?

Female genital organs were mutilated to limit their sexual urges to encourage virginity and fidelity.

In patriarchy, virginity, fidelity and absolute respect were packaged as a reward for the provisions from men.

U are right. Aot if men need to know this. In modern times the social mechanisms to control female sexuality has been removed so the modern woman is a LovePeddler.
The yorubas say
Poron obirin ibudo asewo ni
A womans clitoris is the fountain of immorality.
Women need societal intervention in order not to be promiscuous but the fall of the patriarchy has removed it.
The modern sexuality libetated woman can Bleep anything with a big dick.
We are heading for sodom and gomorah

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mablie(m), Canada2021 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.