Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784573 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Later in the day, I'll write on the topic: "BASTARDS"

How men like us, are stigmatized and demonized by their fellow men, for a choice they didn't make.

How men go through life with sadness and depression because of some unwritten marital and childbirth laws made by some archaic faceless men.

Like I said, this truth is not for everyone. If you find inconsistencies or false claims, point them out.

I will not respond to insults.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Aswear Nah me fuckup Walahi, but show Never spoil... As for me ooo, Marriage is a Union of Partnership where the Man and Woman Unites to achieve common success...

Now let me ask U, What's ur definition of Marriage?? What do u intend to achieve by getting married??

I don't see marriage as a partnership. Marriage isn't egalitarian equalism for me.

I believe in a relationship (marriage) we have a dominant gender and a submissive gender. I'm the dominant gender.

I'm polygamous by nature.

I am not considering getting married now because I'm still in my early 20s,i just want to spin plates and achieve my set goals. I plan to consider marriage by the time I'm 35yrs plus. Hopefully by then I will have deep understanding about women and Wat I want from marriage.

I just understand that I myself I'm very polygamous

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Play stupid games, win stupid trophies!

Got to go man, do have a great day.

At least I played the game unlike some people who dont want to participate in the game

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Last man standing grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Mide3367:
Today's is my birthday o. Make u na celebrate me.
Happy birthday man.

Live long and well.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

So u mean U prefer holding the frame in your marriage to U not living a Lonely and Miserable live when U reach Old age. shocked shocked shocked... Chai, this is Serious... No Vex brother, when U marry, ensure U carry the 100% Financial Responsibility (this is not even possible sef), I pray God help You Last Long, Amen grin grin grin

Seriously I rest my case with U bro... Goodnight and sweet Dreams

But a lot of men are doing it
Also some men there wives are working but they don't look at there money

From my experience
Those men that look at a woman's money, there is a level of financial success they don't attain

Among my circles
I know dudes that invested good millions into there wives businesses
But still they don't even give a hoot about it
And till today they are thousands times richer than there wives

From my experience
Looking at a woman's stunts a man financially
You can support her in achieving her dreams; she may want to work, or do business or be a house wife etc
Support her to achieve her dreams
She is a human being
She will get fulfilled
And long term she will still be loyal to you

That's how many rich, successful dudes roll
Some where not even that rich in the beginning
But the mindset made them to hustle and succede

Man looking at a woman's money is a no no for me
I have seen it backfire countless of times
And the men never reached there peak

In addition when you support a woman in her dreams
She herself will surprise you financially

I remember my oga then
Several years ago
They wanted to go for family vacation
And the man felt they should hold on
But the wife he set up
Bought all the fight tickets
And funded the vacation costing millions
The man was surprised

Once you are with a sensible woman
She will appreciate

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Xsergize:
I reason with GLYCOLYSIS, you guys try the silent option.. Let him explain more on modifying masculinity, and watch him falter.

I already proffered some solutions. Expecting me to falter, suggests that you are very much uncomfortable with my truths.

Asking me to give you solutions is an insult to your intelligence.

I am majorly here to highlight problems.

I won't spoon-feed you because I am not here to run an adult daycare.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I already proffered some solutions. Expecting me to falter, suggests that you are very much uncomfortable with my truths.

Asking me to give you solutions is an insult to your intelligence.

I am majorly here to highlight problems.

I won't spoon-feed you because I am not here to run an adult daycare.
All your inputs concerning the modification are rather vague, and i don't remember asking you for solution either.
Though, i don't flow with your philosophy, i believe every man to their own perspective.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 18, 2021
N:B:
These way a case of mistaken identity, thank you.

_------------------------------------------------------------------

You see why I asked you guys to play the fox here ?

"Support her to achieve her dreams
She is a human being
She will get fulfilled
"

Is these not the same mindset that have sent thousands of men to early grave ?
A Blue pill mindset that a woman is capable of rewarding your sacrifices in the long term with unconditional loyalty ?
Take these advice at your own peril..

"Those men that look at a woman's money, there is a level of financial success they don't attain"

You want men to embrace gender equality,but you have a pre conditioned notion that men that have eyes in their women's money suffer some kind of stunted growth financially.
So it's okay for women to have eyes on their men's money, but some kinda spiritual or what have you financial punishment awaits a man who have his eyes on his woman's money .
It should not be so.
A man should be free to have eyes on his woman's money as much as his woman has an eye on his money without no fear of any pre conditioned Bs punishment you got in your head.
That's gender equality man.

"In addition when you support a woman in her dreams
"

Great idea on paper, but with anything reality, it got a way of resetting your brain.
These is one pillar of blue pill conditioning, expecting idealistic loyalty and love from a woman.
As reality has proven, most cases, these scenario is not true.
your view on these subject matter is badly questionable ,flawed and not in touch with reality.
Just idealism and hopeful thinking.

These are just little I decided to highlight in your recent comment,and any guy with little knowledge of redpill would have sensed how you're still living in your head and blue pill dreams than reality.

You see why I asked you guys to calm down and let him speak ?

As I said earlier on, you got to play the fox,and that's exactly what I want every one interested in what these guy got to offer and promise to offer us should do.

Good morning everyone, and do have a great day.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
GLYCOLYSISS:
You see why I asked you guys to play the fox here ?

"Support her to achieve her dreams
She is a human being
She will get fulfilled
"

Is these not the same mindset that have sent thousands of men to early grave ?
A Blue pill mindset that a woman is capable of rewarding your sacrifices in the long term with unconditional loyalty ?
Take these advice at your own peril..

"Those men that look at a woman's money, there is a level of financial success they don't attain"

You want men to embrace gender equality,but you have a pre conditioned notion that men that have eyes in their women's money suffer some kind of stunted growth financially.
So it's okay for women to have eyes on their men's money, but some kinda spiritual or what have you financial punishment awaits a man who have his eyes on his woman's money .
It should not be so.
A man should be free to have eyes on his woman's money as much as his woman has an eye on his money without no fear of any pre conditioned Bs punishment you got in your head.
That's gender equality man.

"In addition when you support a woman in her dreams
"

Great idea on paper, but with anything reality, it got a way of resetting your brain.
These is one pillar of blue pill conditioning, expecting idealistic loyalty and love from a woman.
As reality has proven, most cases, these scenario is not true.
your view on these subject matter is badly questionable ,flawed and not in touch with reality.
Just idealism and hopeful thinking.

These are just little I decided to highlight in your recent comment,and any guy with little knowledge of redpill would have sensed how you're still living in your head and blue pill dreams than reality.

You see why I asked you guys to calm down and let him speak ?

As I said earlier on, you got to play the fox,and that's exactly what I want every one interested in what these guy got to offer and promise to offer us should do.

Good morning everyone, and do have a great day.

[/s]

Another post littered Ad hominem, strawman and populum.

You cherrypick other people's quotes and take them for mine with the hope of discrediting me in public

Where have I asked men to worship, support or invest in women? Where I have encouraged men to be vagina worshippers?

On proferring solutions for the problems of the male gender, You must have skipped the part where I asked men to take their eyes off women, and fixed their eyes on themselves. You must have also skipped where I asked men to practice self-control and imbibe it as a value, and instill it in coming generations.

Is there any advice you have given on this thread that is more beneficial than the self-control I talk about?

I stated it clearly, spill your truths, I spill mine, why the attempt at defamation?

You couldn't finish enjoying the break i gave to y'all from talking about women, you had to be play dirty by being illogical, just to get me out of the way.

How do you write this fallacious post, attacking me, then you say with a straight face that you are a being of logic? Are you not ashamed? Can't you see that you are contradicting yourself?

Oboi, you jam the wrongest person. I am a logician. I am skilled at creating proofs. I am trained to even stand and defend the most absurd claims. If I behave like you by attacking your posts, this thread will die.

Since I have been on this thread, I have been modest. Even with the bullying and the attacks, I have been on the defensive. Barely insulted anyone.

I will no longer accept being attacked. If I go on the offensive, I will distort and disprove any claim you make about the female gender on this thread.

Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 3:16am On Feb 18, 2021
My arguments take the following form.

Premise 1: men did a.
Premise 2: men formed b.
Premise 3: Men created c.

Conclusion: Because men are responsible for a, b and c, he is responsible for y.

If you most of you are logical as you claim, you would have pointed out the inconsistencies or false claims in my argument, just as martinez39 and a few others have been doing:

"Mrcoldsweat, premise 1 is wrong because men didn't do A. Therefore, your conclusion "man is responsible for y", is faulty and might be wrong because it was inferred from a false premise."

Simple!!

Instead, you resort to pettiness.

"You are a bloody simp"
"He is an idealist."
"He is suffering from wasting his years"
"This is vague and impractical in the real world".

Is this how you disprove claims?

Is this the logic you brag to women about?

Is there any inferential link between your attacks and my posts?

Does insults invalidate truth claims?

Is self-control now vague?

Have you attempted to practice self-control before you dismiss it as a non-solution for hypergamy?

Can't you see your defeatist mentality staring at you in the face?

Fcckin little girls.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:27am On Feb 18, 2021
U are skilled at creating proof in your head
Chai
Oh boy
Nairaland no get better laughing emoji
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:29am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Another post littered Ad hominem, strawman and populum.

You cherrypick other people's quotes and take them for mine with the hope of discrediting me in public

Where have I asked men to worship, support or invest in women? Where I have encouraged men to be vagina worshippers?

On proferring solutions for the problems of the male gender, You must have skipped the part where I asked men to take their eyes off women, and fixed their eyes on themselves. You must have also skipped where I asked men to practice self-control and imbibe it as a value, and instill it in coming generations.

Is there any advice you have given on this thread that is more beneficial than the self-control I talk about?

I stated it clearly, spill your truths, I spill mine, why the attempt at defamation?

You couldn't finish enjoying the break i gave to y'all from talking about women, you had to be play dirty by being illogical, just to get me out of the way.

How do you write this fallacious post, attacking me, then you say with a straight face that you are a being of logic? Are you not ashamed? Can't you see that you are contradicting yourself?

Oboi, you jam the wrongest person. I am a logician. I am skilled at creating proofs in my head. I am trained to even stand and defend the most absurd claims. If I behave like you by attacking your posts, this thread will die.

Since I have been on this thread, I have been modest. Even with the bullying and the attacks, I have been on the defensive. Barely insulted anyone.

I will no longer accept being attacked. If I go on the offensive, I will distort and disprove any claim you make about the female gender on this thread.

Be guided.

Go offensive
Nobody is stopping you
There's really nothing you can do

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:32am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
My arguments take the following form.

Premise 1: men did a.
Premise 2: men formed b.
Premise 3: Men created c.

Conclusion: Because men are responsible for a, b and c, he is responsible for y.

If you most of you are logical as you claim, you would have pointed out the inconsistencies or false claims in my argument, just as martinez39 and a few others have been doing:

"Mrcoldsweat, premise 1 is wrong because men didn't do A. Therefore, your conclusion "man is responsible for y", is faulty and might be wrong because it was inferred from a false premise."

Simple!!

Instead, you resort to pettiness.

"You are a bloody simp"
"He is an idealist."
"He is suffering from wasting his years"
"This is vague and impractical in the real world".

Is this how you disprove claims?

Is this the logic you brag to women about?

Is there any inferential link between your attacks and my posts?

Does insults invalidate truth claims?

Is self-control now vague?

Have you attempted to practice self-control before you dismiss it as a non-solution for hypergamy?

Can't you see your defeatist mentality staring at you in the face?

Fcckin little girls.

Honestly bro that's your last card
Play it
You can start from the first page, start quoting all his messages.
You could go offensive
Is that supposed to be a threat

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 3:50am On Feb 18, 2021
YOU ACCUSE WOMEN OF HAVING THE HERD MENTALITY. YOU ACCUSE THEM OF BEING INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. YOU ACCUSE THEM OF HAVING A LEADER WHO DOES THE THINKING FOR THEM.

THEN YOU TURN AROUND, AND ASK YOUR SHEEPS ON THIS THREAD TO IGNORE ME AND STOP REPLYING TO MY POSTS, AND YOUR SHEEPS QUICKLY OBEYED YOU.

ARE YOU AND YOUR SHEEPS BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THAT YOU ALSO POSSESS THE SAME HERD MENTALITY?

HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM THE WOMEN YOU MOCK?

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR BOYS DEPEND ON YOU FOR THINKING, SAME WAY YOU CLAIM WOMEN ARE DEPENDENT ON A LEADER FOR THINKING?

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF LOGICAL WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN RECOGNIZE MERE HYPOCRISY?

I WILL BE ON THIS THREAD, EXPOSING YOUR HYPOCRISY FOR YOU.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 3:53am On Feb 18, 2021
SOZINN:

Honestly bro that's your last card
Play it
You can start from the first page, start quoting all his messages.
You could go offensive
Is that supposed to be a threat

Are you angry boi?

Are you angry that I'm attacking your Shepard?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
SOZINN:
U are skilled at creating proof in your head
Chai
Oh boy
Nairaland no get better laughing emoji
Lol
[/s]

Obey your Shepard and shut the fucck up you fccking sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:40am On Feb 18, 2021
PETUK:
you can't be married and disagree with what Mrcoldsweat is writing here, emmaodet I'm impatiently waiting for your input here, but I suspect you may want to avoid it for the fear of being bullied.
cos right from the very first page of this thread when one with a different opinion surfaces they tend to be bullied.

I checked what mrcoldsweat wrote and i support the points he raised. You can't expect me to keep my end of the bargain while you are not keeping yours. Mrcoldsweat raised a lot of good points, a lot.
We work sooooooo much just for little and the only way we can break free and enjoy our lives fully is by putting ourselves first and not following the old rules or law.
I am very busy of late and can't really give a deep answer to this message but i will be following mrcoldsweat's comments quitely because i strongly agree with him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:41am On Feb 18, 2021
yahjac:

if you say majority of women are whores, I might agree with you

if you say majority of women have runs-girls mentality I will agree with you

all women are whores ?....lol

my brother, nothing is plain black and white in this world.

I personally know a lady that gets irritated by sexual stuffs.
every time I look at her I just pity her husband cos sex go be like 2-3 times a year.
that was the reason I hesitated having anything serious with her coupled with some of her bad habits (women wahala too much)

unfortunately most women see marriage like how our parents see going to school.....to them it's a milestone for success.
even hard-core feminists dy die to fall in love.

also you can't put SURVIVAL and WHORING together.
they are diffrent things.

survival has to do with unavailability

while whoring has to with abundance and taking things casually.

not all women are whores.
infact there are more women with entittled mentality than women with whoring mentality.

Well, we can agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:42am On Feb 18, 2021
yahjac:

I'm just trying to understand the dynamics of your relationship.

Dynamics of my relationship? how? don't get you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:47am On Feb 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Men has been facing battle alone since their inception. The sperm that forms you fought unseen war with other millions of sperm cells in order to become you. Men are blessed with creative ability to battle alone. Men are blessed with the courage to fight battle alone. Men are blessed with strength to fight battles alone. Fearlessness and aggressiveness are found in the male domain because they're battle oriented. Man himself is a battle and no other battle can deracinate him.

Men has been fighting relentlessly, the reason the world is alive today. Truncate men and within seconds civilization will collapse. Men found it as fun to fight battle---the reason you find only men doing dangerous jobs or occupations. It is encoded in their DNA. A man that can't fight battles is a nice guy, a mummy's boy.

Women are not as blessed as men, and that is why society will quickly come to the rescue of women and children almost acting as if men are not helpless too. This is because society expect men to be able to build and fortify themselves. To whom much is given, much is expected. If men waited for women to fight alongside with them, I can't fathom what would have happened to humans in the neolithic days. If women are introduced into a male space, men will become blinded by lust and forget the battle at hand. Instead of them to concentrate on the particular matter at hand, they will become thrilled by the seductive stage play of a woman. For this reason, nature deemed it fit for men to go to battle alone and conquer every threatening beasts.

I didn't set the rule, nature did.

However, like I said earlier, society want men to take responsibility without any form of authority. This is impossible! If a man can't exercise authority over his subjects there will be no need for catering to their welfare. Women are just bigger babies, if you allow them to process any system, you will wake up to meet chaos. So, you must tame them! Since they're viewed as adults by the society, they must be held accountable for their actions and assigned relevant responsibilities where deem fit within their capacity because they're fragile emotionally, psychologically, physically etc.

Everything favours women and there's nothing you and I can do about it. They must be provided for and protected, and since they're weak by nature they're quickly attended to. In fact a man who doesn't understand the mendacious society we live will ignore his own wound while tendering to a woman's scratch. A woman that is unsuccessful in business and education will be successful in marriage. But a man must build success because there's no niche he can go and take it unlike women.

Again, the domain of the legislative and political arena is predominantly occupied by simps---the real enemy of men. Simps will do whatever to please women, to get a better eye view of a red lingerie even if it means subjecting other men to disaster. So, as far as simps still rules women will continually rise in their hubris and chaos.

On an individual level, the only thing you can do is to first of all place yourself higher in any pedestal you find yourself. You can't love your neighbor if you don't love yourself first. You must take good care of yourself and do whatever positive thing that will build and make you become valuable. Also, hold every woman that crosses or comes your way accountable for every of her actions. Put the women around you where they belong and you will enjoy peace. Life is a game and since men are already on the losing side, they must at least fight to win or at least accrue much benefits to themselves.

It's not a debate whether women should be restricted and controlled, the result is there for everyone to see. You can't fight the system, so you must adapt and take whatever is good for you and leave others that will be detrimental to you.

Thanks.

Thanks bro.
You raised good points and have learnt alot from some of your comments, cheers

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=99053706][/quote]

Since women are highly emotional, they will first attend to their feelings before considering the consequences of any action. Hence, you must tame them. Feminism in all waves and vibrations are the consequences of neglecting women to handle issues on their own. - I guess women are raised from the beginning to be selfish/self-centred.

Men are not happy because, they are expected to maintain and obey the law of the old order system while women are free to evolve. Men are not happy because if you allow women go on rampage, the children they reproduce as a result of unwanted pregnancies will become criminals, kidnappers and fraudsters who will torment men day and night. Men are not happy because if women are allow to carry on with their lasciviousness, nonchalant attitude and belligerent behaviours their innovations, inventions will waste away in the hands of people who don't know their worth.

Men wouldn't have bothered about the control thing if the aforementioned was absent.
- In other words, men have been placed on a curse not to put their own interest first and inother to put our interest first, we need to put the woman's interest forward/first to have our own interest. If i get you right.

This means that the jailer will go back to his former state right? If that's the case why did the jailer built a prison yard and took up a profession in becoming a jailer? Was he myopic? I don't think so. If the jailer fails to carryout his assignment he will become a prisoner in the prison yard he built. - I fully agree with this.

"Sweet and cheap girls" is as a result of failed fatherhood! Lets not pretend, the the truth of the matter: MEN LOVE H0ES, PROSTITUTES, STRIPPERS, MISTRESSES BUT WILL NEVER ALLOW THEIR DAUGHTERS OR SISTERS BECOME PART OF THEM. - of course. Were dun wo, kose bi lomo (it is interesting/funny watching a man person displaying but nobody want's his/her family to be one)

Men are sacrificial by nature, and they will do anything to secure their own. Men pay bills not because they enjoy it but because it is necessary for the well-being of their followers. Men pay bills not because they will really gain anything from it but because they want to see their followers grow and become better. Men pay bills because if they fail those under them will perish. And this is the quality of a leader. A job which no material resources can be compared to. - and this here has always been the summary of what have been saying for a long time. Now Mr Cave, men do all these not because they want to rather because they have a reason to.
I f you ask me how? i will say it is the ''causes and effect analysis'' playing out.
Let me give you some examples - Humans will always fight and protect what they feel is theirs and that is why we are very selfish in nature. We do things not because we have to do them rather because of our interest/what we will benefit from it.
From politicians signing a contract and will only approve it if it is going to benefit him or get kick-backs, to men fighting and killing each other on properties in their names.
Again, let me shed more light on this. The way you will fight for a landed property on your name will be different from the way you will argue/fight for a property on your friend's name(it is not yours so while put much energy.
In the old system, women and whatever kids they produce are a man's property and this is the reason for a change of name like a television bought from a store or a car bought and a change of name or ownership is done. And because they are our properties, men are saddled with the responsibility of maintaining them even if we don't feel like or want to. The regular cleaning and washing of your car, repairs and maintenance, clearing and weeding of your house(property), repainting the house etc same goes to landed properties or any personal property.
Now let me give you a scenario - let's assume you bought a car, you will be happy and gladly maintain it. Now let's check a scenario B where a car has been given to you but it is a public car - anyone can use it anytime and you don't have full control over it. The morale to invest much energy in maintenance, fuelling etc of the car will drop. This is nature at play. when it comes to maintenance, virtually everyone will give excuse of not having money but when the car is miraculously repaired and fulled, everybody will want to drive it.
Politicians lot money because they feel it is a public property but these same politicians will kill anyone who tries to steal/lot their pesronal company they floated with the looted money.
In summary - women want to be free to do what they like at any time and any where (in other words, they want to be free from the stigma of being a property and the restrictions that comes with it) BUT they want men to still have that illusion of them being a property because there are some benefits that comes with something been a property like dedication to maintenance, repairs, monthly allowance comes from the illusion of a thing being mine and am maintaining it etc while these illusions are there, a woman quitely wants to reserve the right not to be a property by walking away from the relationship when she likes, banging anyone she wants(a trait of a public property), dumping our asses without consequences AND THAT IS A MODERN DAY SCAM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Happy birthday man.

Live long and well.
thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2021
emmaodet:

Since women are highly emotional, they will first attend to their feelings before considering the consequences of any action. Hence, you must tame them. Feminism in all waves and vibrations are the consequences of neglecting women to handle issues on their own. - I guess women are raised from the beginning to be selfish/self-centred.

Men are not happy because, they are expected to maintain and obey the law of the old order system while women are free to evolve. Men are not happy because if you allow women go on rampage, the children they reproduce as a result of unwanted pregnancies will become criminals, kidnappers and fraudsters who will torment men day and night. Men are not happy because if women are allow to carry on with their lasciviousness, nonchalant attitude and belligerent behaviours their innovations, inventions will waste away in the hands of people who don't know their worth.

Men wouldn't have bothered about the control thing if the aforementioned was absent.
- In other words, men have been placed on a curse not to put their own interest first and inother to put our interest first, we need to put the woman's interest forward/first to have our own interest. If i get you right.

This means that the jailer will go back to his former state right? If that's the case why did the jailer built a prison yard and took up a profession in becoming a jailer? Was he myopic? I don't think so. If the jailer fails to carryout his assignment he will become a prisoner in the prison yard he built. - I fully agree with this.

"Sweet and cheap girls" is as a result of failed fatherhood! Lets not pretend, the the truth of the matter: MEN LOVE H0ES, PROSTITUTES, STRIPPERS, MISTRESSES BUT WILL NEVER ALLOW THEIR DAUGHTERS OR SISTERS BECOME PART OF THEM. - of course. Were dun wo, kose bi lomo (it is interesting/funny watching a man person displaying but nobody want's his/her family to be one)

Men are sacrificial by nature, and they will do anything to secure their own. Men pay bills not because they enjoy it but because it is necessary for the well-being of their followers. Men pay bills not because they will really gain anything from it but because they want to see their followers grow and become better. Men pay bills because if they fail those under them will perish. And this is the quality of a leader. A job which no material resources can be compared to. - and this here has always been the summary of what have been saying for a long time. Now Mr Cave, men do all these not because they want to rather because they have a reason to.
I f you ask me how? i will say it is the ''causes and effect analysis'' playing out.
Let me give you some examples - Humans will always fight and protect what they feel is theirs and that is why we are very selfish in nature. We do things not because we have to do them rather because of our interest/what we will benefit from it.
From politicians signing a contract and will only approve it if it is going to benefit him or get kick-backs, to men fighting and killing each other on properties in their names.
Again, let me shed more light on this. The way you will fight for a landed property on your name will be different from the way you will argue/fight for a property on your friend's name(it is not yours so while put much energy.
In the old system, women and whatever kids they produce are a man's property and this is the reason for a change of name like a television bought from a store or a car bought and a change of name or ownership is done. And because they are our properties, men are saddled with the responsibility of maintaining them even if we don't feel like or want to. The regular cleaning and washing of your car, repairs and maintenance, clearing and weeding of your house(property), repainting the house etc same goes to landed properties or any personal property.
Now let me give you a scenario - let's assume you bought a car, you will be happy and gladly maintain it. Now let's check a scenario B where a car has been given to you but it is a public car - anyone can use it anytime and you don't have full control over it. The morale to invest much energy in maintenance, fuelling etc of the car will drop. This is nature at play. when it comes to maintenance, virtually everyone will give excuse of not having money but when the car is miraculously repaired and fulled, everybody will want to drive it.
Politicians lot money because they feel it is a public property but these same politicians will kill anyone who tries to steal/lot their pesronal company they floated with the looted money.
In summary - women want to be free to do what they like at any time and any where (in other words, they want to be free from the stigma of being a property and the restrictions that comes with it) BUT they want men to still have that illusion of them being a property because there are some benefits that comes with something been a property like dedication to maintenance, repairs, monthly allowance comes from the illusion of a thing being mine and am maintaining it etc while these illusions are there, a woman quitely wants to reserve the right not to be a property by walking away from the relationship when she likes, banging anyone she wants(a trait of a public property), dumping our asses without consequences AND THAT IS A MODERN DAY SCAM
Hmmm...True.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s]
[s]

On what basis is your conclusion inferred from? Going by your statements, is it sensible to say that any man who indulges in a long term romantic relationship is unproductive? Where are your premises for this conclusion and how true are your premises? Do you even know my name, or how I look like, to make claims about my personal life? You kids just lay on your wooden benches, making silly claims about a complete total stranger.

One minute, you kids claim I'm a female hiding behind a male moniker to propagate feminism, the next minute, you claim I'm a man who suffering from whatever....

I could claim that i live a fulfilled life. I could tell you that I have a doctorate degree in mathematics, I could say that I am also a certified deep learning/artificial intelligence engineer, or I have my consultancy where I proffer A.I solutions to companies. I could simply disprove your baseless claims and prove my claims by uploading my certificates, but to what end?

What do I gain by indulging a poorly educated fellow who doesn't understand simple concepts like inference and deductions? Who cannot reason beyond ad hominem?

What do i gain by indulging in your petty illogics filled with undiluted stupidity?

I have ignored you all the while because I understand the persisting nature of stupidity.

There's no hope for you because stupidity has no cure.

Sorry![/s]
You're just being emotional because I touched a nerve...And you think bullying will get your irrational message across..Newsflash, bro. I eat guys like you for breakfast, you go ask around my old stomping ground that is the politics section as far back as 2011, right before you wrote jamb ..E-tribal fights,E-bullying, online trolling,These blue fonts have been the nemesis of others.But I am keeping my cool because I am respecting the sanctity of this thread,it's message, its followers, especially the prospective....My grandchildren might come across this someday, and I will be Goddamned if they read your gibberish...Thus I have made you my mark for interdiction,frustration and pre-emption as far as scribbling nihilistic crap on this great redpill discourse is concerned...I have given you fair warning...Let the games begin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2021
emmaodet:

I checked what mrcoldsweat wrote and i support the points he raised. You can't expect me to keep my end of the bargain while you are not keeping yours. Mrcoldsweat raised a lot of good points, a lot.
We work sooooooo much just for little and the only way we can break free and enjoy our lives fully is by putting ourselves first and not following the old rules or law.
I am very busy of late and can't really give a deep answer to this message but i will be following mrcoldsweat's comments quitely because i strongly agree with him.

good, people here are being emotional because mrcoldsweat ask them to drop a man's tag and be real, well others can carry manliness on their head but you see me "Petuk'' I don't want to die young. my parents got separate before I was one year old, that man will be 73 by October. many men who were with their wives had died long time ago.
Again I repeat, you can not be married and disagree with mrcoldsweat's assertion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2021
emmaodet:

lovely

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2021
On point

Martinez39s:
You can do as you like. The reason why it was suggested you open a new thread is because dissecting your opinions and discussing them, to understand your points exactly, will take copious amounts of space. Besides, due to the diversity of topics discussed here regularly, it would be best not to have any distractions when discussing your ideas so they can be given the undivided focus and followup they deserve.

I disagree here. Hypergamy is hardwired into the DNA of female creatures. Hypergamy exists independent of any choice men make: whether all men go monk mode, pua, mgtow, etc, women will remain hypergamous. Even if men become masters in controlling their sexual urges, women will still be hypergamous. As long as females exist, hypergamy cannot be eradicated. Hypergamy is the unrelenting, overcomeable, ceaseless, tenacious and inherent biological drive in ALL females to the get best superior mate available to them. Hypergamy doesn't take a rest or go on vacation, it operates 24/7.

I doubt you really know what hypergamy means. Had it been you said female entitlement, waywardness, and delusional overestimation of themselves are at an all time high and simps (men) are enabling and inadvertently fortifying these, you would be right. Other than that, you missed the target by a mile.

Stoicism is not bad, stoicism doesn't entail becoming an emotionless robot and ignoring any internal conflict that could incapacitate you. What is bad is the disregard for men's issues and the great and undivided focus on women's problem thanks to the gynocentric and feminist outlook that has been engulfed society. This disregard is not due to stoicism but the gender-based disregard for men by a world that entirely judges men on their utility and disposabilty. As a result men are expected to regard their issues as unimportant, not complain about anything, endure any bullśhit and unfair treatment and double standards thrown at, and perform no matter what. Women are pedestalised and treated with much value than men.

Men can still develop a thick skin, develop resilience, discourage emotional incontinence and still talk about real and serious issues that face them. They need to because life doesn't favour weak and fragile men. I agree with you that we should talk about men's issues.

If your message is to be digested and understood, you must be specific and make your point with great precision. You can't just say "men should break free from gender norms", that's vague and confusing. What gender norms exactly? Is it all or certain gender norms? Instead list the certain gender norms you want men to discard and why you think men should discard them. From there, you eliminate confusion and give your arguments a clear structure.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2021
djon78:

I remember my oga then
Several years ago
They wanted to go for family vacation
And the man felt they should hold on
But the wife he set up
Bought all the fight tickets
And funded the vacation costing millions
The man was surprised

Once you are with a sensible woman
She will appreciate
Seriously U and I dey the same boat, Trust Me, though I never said a man should be dependent on his wife's Money, but Rather a System whereby they both contribute Financially (definitely the Man as the head of the Family will shoulder the higher share Nah).

Now this is exactly where I bn dey get Issues with TRP Comrades: Do U ursef think Sum1 who is Solely After Controlling and Taming his Wife to be under his Absolute Authority will Allow his wife to foot such billing? The Answer is No simply coz such men would have felt less of a Man at that Instance since the Wife had decided to Shoulder the Task they are supposed to see off....

It's just a Case of Pure Useless ego and Nothing else. It's just quite funny None of these TRP guys is Married (probably except Emmaodet), they would av seen that Most of these Stuffs they are preaching ain't Practicable at all UNLESS THE KIND OF WIFE THEY MARRY NAH LAZYMINDED FELLOW AND A FOOTMAT

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Since the involvement of Mrcoldsweat and Mr Ayinde this group's momentum has drastically reduced..

Now y'all are more concerned with defending your own opinion on what the red pill is, should be against what Ayinde and cold sweat are purporting the red pill as...

So here is my own opinion it might be wrong, it might be right but it's my opinion...

A woman that won't bend should be disciplined or discarded...

Your woman should work it's a must..

Its true that she will be more submissive if she's totally depending on you...

But what happens if things go south and you can't provide anymore..

Encourage her to save..

Put money together and carry out projects..

Don't carry the whole burden you are not a camel..

Let her have inputs in major decisions concerning the household and welfare of the children but not the final say...

Take out time to bond with your children.. some children can't sit with their dad for an hour without feeling somewhat awkward..

Pay your kids tuition, health bill etc..

But ...

Keep at least 10% of what you earn for your retirement..

Your children will mostly shower their mum with financial aid and you will constantly be at her mercy to share it with you or not...

Don't become spent, broke and become old too without having retirement back up...

Leave your mother out of your marriage external interference in a marriage from immediate family members is like a 3some with you, your best friend and your wife...

E no gel at all...

Remember the red pill is to make you aware of the nature of women...

To familiarise you with their acts of seduction, manipulation and Innate hypergamy..

To help you know how to counter their manipulative nature to not appear stupid with a simp dick..

To exude confidence and maturity when dealing with them..

And to know the ones to keep and the ones to throwaway..

Just as women's nature cloud their ability to reason logically,

A man's ego is duty bound to make him myopic should he allow it..

Remember to always put yourself first

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2021
DAY 49, REDPILL 2021

A woman's lasciviousness is concealed by her beauty and outward appearance; and that same lasciviousness is revealed by her beauty. How? When beauty fades, all undercurrents are exposed.

Authority: Go beyond the superficial.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.