Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784590 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Now, how many Ladies have U met personally for U to Say this?? U guys just keep.coming up with a Generalization theory that isn't logically convincing to an open hearted individual...
And congrats to your being 100% in charge bro... I pray the Lord Almighty makes it easy for U to do (Amen)

Study scandanavian and western societies there is enough proof there, it proofs why we must generalize women in feminine social convention and gynocentric era

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Martinez39s:
You can do as you like. The reason why it was suggested you open a new thread is because dissecting your opinions and discussing them, to understand your points exactly, will take copious amounts of space. Besides, due to the diversity of topics discussed here regularly, it would be best not to have any distractions when discussing your ideas so they can be given the undivided focus and followup they deserve.

I disagree here. Hypergamy is hardwired into the DNA of female creatures. Hypergamy exists independent of any choice men make: whether all men go monk mode, pua, mgtow, etc, women will remain hypergamous. Even if men become masters in controlling their sexual urges, women will still be hypergamous. As long as females exist, hypergamy cannot be eradicated. Hypergamy is the unrelenting, overcomeable, ceaseless, tenacious and inherent biological drive in ALL females to the get best superior mate available to them. Hypergamy doesn't take a rest or go on vacation, it operates 24/7.

I doubt you really know what hypergamy means. Had it been you said female entitlement, waywardness, and delusional overestimation of themselves are at an all time high and simps (men) are enabling and inadvertently fortifying these, you would be right. Other than that, you missed the target by a mile.

Stoicism is not bad, stoicism doesn't entail becoming an emotionless robot and ignoring any internal conflict that could incapacitate you. What is bad is the disregard for men's issues and the great and undivided focus on women's problem thanks to the gynocentric and feminist outlook that has been engulfed society. This disregard is not due to stoicism but the gender-based disregard for men by a world that entirely judges men on their utility and disposabilty. As a result men are expected to regard their issues as unimportant, not complain about anything, endure any bullśhit and unfair treatment and double standards thrown at, and perform no matter what. Women are pedestalised and treated with much value than men.

Men can still develop a thick skin, develop resilience, discourage emotional incontinence and still talk about real and serious issues that face them. They need to because life doesn't favour weak and fragile men. I agree with you that we should talk about men's issues.

If your message is to be digested and understood, you must be specific and make your point with great precision. You can't just say "men should break free from gender norms", that's vague and confusing. What gender norms exactly? Is it all or certain gender norms? Instead list the certain gender norms you want men to discard and why you think men should discard them. From there, you eliminate confusion and give your arguments a clear structure.
WHY DO WE ALL AGREE THAT MOST OF THE BILLIONAIRES AND WEALTHY MEN ARE ALPHA MALES ?ITS HIGHTIME WE STOP THAT !!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
naenaesosa:

How can you tell a man in his first relationship deeply infatuated with a babe who looks up to Toke Makinwa that premium tears await him down the line. How can u tell that man during his marriage that this woman will insult and degrade him when the going gets rough. How can you tell that man with such a sweet mother, that when he was in school his mom used to insult his dad all in the name of covering up finances.
This is exactly what MrColdSweat was saying yesterday that Men are surely the architect of the problems they do av with Ladies. Now, let me ask, why will U as a Man who loves his peace of mind even Decide to go for such a Lady looking upto Toke Makinwa as a role model? And even after been Aware, he even still went ahead to Marry her, Cant U see that He caused his downfall himself? Which other explanation is therein to point out again... Well, as for this My 4rnd Case study that I cited earlier, it Was even the Father that was having a Man to man discussion with that my guy and opened up to him on how his Mum has been This and that, so he went to his Mum to Confirm and out of bn happy that Her husband this Truly Appreciate her sacrifice, she went ahead to explain deeper, hope u now get the gist, the Man NEVER complained of bn insulted by His wive coz she's supportive ( But Like Seriously, Can u guys just stop this Yeye Generalization palava, just imagine how you av already concluded that His Mum must have been Insulting his Dad coz she's been of help, smh)

Someone also said only weak men will hold their women's career back (citing Okonjo Iweala) but what you didn't account for is that for every one woman that is richer than her husband and still submissive and respectful towards him there are 50 others that immediately start to look down on their man. By chance a true redpiller finds himself in that situation, he will put his head down and work towards his dream while still maintaining a masculine frame.
I will actually like to av the source from where U got the 1:50... Thanks...

I personally don't believe in generalizing women but i believe in statistics and odds. If you look at nature itself, out of 100 children born, 5 might be born with a defect that cant be accounted for, so also there will be good, respectful and loyal women. All these your yarns of preserving civilization, raising feminine daughters is a tough pill to swallow in this brainwashed world
It is well

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

I'm a Patriach just like the way my father Abraham had wealth and authority over his household,so will I emulate
I'm a bread winner not an equalist Simp needing assistance from his wife
No woman shall feed me bread
Never, I will rather be shot dead

Hmmmm...

Bro I don't believe in your philosophy of life bro.

Your no redpill. You bunch just hate women period!.

I'm 100% in support of women making their own money and being successful.. In fact I can't be with a dumb girl..u have to be a career woman to hang out in my circle.
You can't just be a pest suckling off your man and call yourself a woman.

If my mum didn't break away from our cultural mentality and struggled to make a living. only God knows where I would have been now.

She struggled and finished building our house. She has bought 4 bikes and a car in her time and still doing more. And in all that my dad's decision is still the final decision at our home.

So what are you saying?.

You're just a woman hater bro. Nothing else.

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy on you as your wife.

Sad.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
1= alright, Mr. Snake! Jk!! Not all snakes are venomous but one should keep to account that over 80% of the world's population showcase a fear and detest any vicinity to such reptiles. For the snakes being majorly perceived as danger to to both life and health of a victim, a misconception of the minority being different makes no sense mathematically and technically. So, I'd say all snakes are venomous in the minds of a potential victim, therefore, all snakes are venomous.
2= Glad you've seen the issue from a different lens of view.
3= It's a trick of the mind to tame and rationalize idea or facts which differ to ones believes. I however suggest that you drop this mental defense mechanism at work and see things logically and realistically. These are founding backed up by facts and studies!!
QuadrilAyinde:

Oohhh, Now let me explain....
(1) Actually what I'd expect from an experienced media house or journalist to say or publish is that Muhammad Buhari has been Voted in as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, likewise the same manner for that of the USA u brought up as well.. coz it's quite obvious some didn't Vote for him...... If U are to Make comparison ehnn, U compare things that are Of comparable.. For example, Its just like U Saying All snakes are Venomous... We both know that Possession of Venom is an inherent attribute of Snakes as per basic surface knowledge but Yet there are still quantifiable species of snakes wey No get Venom, so now does it make any sense to now say ALL SNAKES ARE VENOMOUS grin grin grin

(2) We both agree on this already that been promiscuous isn't restricted to a Woman Tag alone, so no need explaining further on this brother...

(3) As for the Scandinavian Guys, I honestly dont have anything about them coz I've never been interested in their Lifestyle.. Probably I'll try look into that and Try See if I can come up with solutions to the Divorce brouhaha facing them grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:
QuadrilAyinde is a bloody Simp
He wants a pseudo-masculine hybrid beast of a woman , a caricature of a woman to take care and assist him
A weak man , that doesn't deserve anyone of significant value respect
What a shame to humanity

Bruh your just angry. I have been there and it nearly ruined me.

The only thing you'll do is successfully chasing everybody around you away.

At 60 yrs. You'll just be a lonely sad patriarch angry at the world.

Pls Change. Money is not everything.

Family, love are everything bruh.

Stop being angry.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
A man who masters patience, masters everything. Take up your eagerness a notch down, he account of himself to not be reduced to being a liability unto any woman and not against her toilings for career. It's that simple!!

Soulrebel2:

Hmmmm...

Bro I don't believe in your philosophy of life bro.

Your no redpill. You bunch just hate women period!.

I'm 100% in support of women making their own money and being successful.. In fact I can't be with a dumb girl..u have to be a career woman to hang out in my circle.
You can't just be a pest suckling off your man and call yourself a woman.

If my mum didn't break away from our cultural mentality and struggled to make a living. only God knows where I would have been now.

She struggled and finished building our house. She has bought 4 bikes and a car in her time and still doing more. And in all that my dad's decision is still the final decision at our home.

So what are you saying?.

You're just a woman hater bro. Nothing else.

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy on you as your wife.

Sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheVictim01:
1= alright, Mr. Snake! Jk!! Not all snakes are venomous but one should keep to account that over 80% of the world's population showcase a fear and detest any vicinity to such reptiles. For the snakes being majorly perceived as danger to to both life and health of a victim, a misconception of the minority being different makes no sense mathematically and technically. So, I'd say all snakes are venomous in the minds of a potential victim, therefore, all snakes are venomous.
Aswear this is just ur Pride and Ego talking brother, Trust me... I can see that U find it so hard to accepr the fact that the Election Scenario U raised isn't as much of a perfect fit in comparism with the Female character Generalisation, thus Ur defense Agitation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Aswear I just wish U see how Funny and deviant this ur reply is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

Does all snakes being Venomous in the mind of a potential victim equate the fact that THERE ARE INDEED QUANTIFIABLE SPECIES OF SNAKES WITHOUT VENOM?? This is just the Concept of bn Realistic that I've been Trying to Preach that IT DOESN'T SOUND LOGICALLY COOL TO CONCLUDE THAT ALL LADIES DO THIS AND THAT.. Relax ehnn, No need to Overwork ursef... grin grin grin grin grin grin

U have just confirmed my agitation against the Generalization theory I accused the Redpillers of initially by U saying NOT ALL SNAKES ARE VENOMOUS in ur opening sentence... Every other statement that follows is Just pure Defense Mechanism....

Honestly, I wish u All the very best in ur RedPill Journey

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

I no even understand this TRP guys anymore... I already said it earlier today that A True RedPiller is an Insecure Man and a Control Freak Who Never wants his wife to be Financially successful and Capable since All he Cares about is the Domination/Absolute Control of the wife, smh... And this is the Angle that I've decided to come in to Let TRP guys to understand that this is a Vague thinking... Seems U have forgotten that she also has her Family Members she's financially obligated to be Assisting from Time to Time as well, thus the More reason U allow her to be Financially Independent so that She'd Automatically block any expenses coming from her family side from reaching You... And this is just inline with what MrColdSweat meant by Redefining Masculinity Coz too much financial burden on a Man has higher chance of shortening the Life of a Man

It's a very simple Analysis...
[b]
QuadrilAyinde:

I no even understand this TRP guys anymore... I already said it earlier today that A True RedPiller is an Insecure Man and a Control Freak Who Never wants his wife to be Financially successful and Capable since All he Cares about is the Domination/Absolute Control of the wife, smh... And this is the Angle that I've decided to come in to Let TRP guys to understand that this is a Vague thinking... Seems U have forgotten that she also has her Family Members she's financially obligated to be Assisting from Time to Time as well, thus the More reason U allow her to be Financially Independent so that She'd Automatically block any expenses coming from her family side from reaching You... And this is just inline with what MrColdSweat meant by Redefining Masculinity Coz too much financial burden on a Man has higher chance of shortening the Life of a Man

so simple that I'm surprised at how difficulty it is for some people to understand. Its just like gambling. if you play well you might win or lose but if you don't play at all you don't lose which is closer to a win than to a lose.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jelraj(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

(1) THE ISSUE OF GENERALIZATION:
U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL... Even sef, let's look at this issue in the Surface sef. u guys av classified Guys into RedPilled, BluePilled, BlackPilled etc etc, Now does it even make any sense Now Grouping All Women under one Umbrella??

(2) THE HIGH LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY:
Isn't it funny that sum1 who has decided to keep spinning plates till he gets tired has gotten the Audacity to Openly Call His female Counterpart An Olosho/Hoe/Ashawo etc etc.. Whi gave you the Moral right to do so? Even the Bible said Let he with no blemish cast the first stone... Either You accept it or not, In as much as the concept of Spinnig plates is an Integral part of TRP, then You Lots are BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES... Damn the Societal whatever that Demands Chastity from Women Only, Call me a woman apologist, Nah U sabi, The Truth Always hurts...

I saw your writeup, it's very nice but I'll disagree with some of your point like one or two.
The first is the spinning plates, are you sure you read from the beginning because I believe if you did you will understand why its advisable to do so.. I understand from your perspective view but to truly understand the spinning plate you have to understand the true nature of females to get the logic behind it. The game is cruel, and if you are not cruel you'll end up lagging n hurt..

Women are naturally born with this instincts we practice as red pill, we are just trying to level up the playing field.

Spinning plates is all about having options, same thing most women would do so when they branch swing it won't hurt your ego, if not for modern civilisation and hardship a man is never supposed to be with one woman.. Islamically, traditionally it's like that.
Women love competition, they wish to have what every other women want, a woman that sees lagos to gun state as long distance relationship but lagos to UK �� is seen as true love. Lol

The game is harsh if you can't keep up, don't play..

For the point of GENERALIZATION there are always exception to everything on earth, but when the odds are against the good, the good becomes null. 80/100 is still a distinction, the remaining 20 isn't valid but I get your point. I also believe there are good women out there, but always have it at the back of your mind AWALT(All women are like that) at least they have tendencies to be like that, with that at the back of your mind you are always alert for the worst.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Skepticus:

You are explaining MrColdSweat initial post, that mentioned Gender Equality better than he did. Like I said earlier, everything he mentioned about some aspects of the "Trad Cucks" expectations of masculinity putting men at great risk is understandable. I and some other guys here have made references to the risks that society's expectations of masculinity places on men, especially in the terms of sacrifices.

The concluding part of Gender Equality is mere unrealistic optimism that has some roots in the blue pilled matrix because in reality, women filling STEM jobs still shows that the most physically and mentally-demanding part of these STEM careers are handled by the few men still left there. This doesn't make MrColdSweat ignorant or blue-pilled. He is discussing issues that is quite prevalent in the blackpill. Men, much more than women drift towards responsibility and accountability as a burden of performance is placed on them, with or without sacrificing their wealth, time, resources and freedom. As a matter of fact, peer-reviewed research studying Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Island) where government policies of Gender Equality was highly encouraged and practiced proved some earlier predictions wrong. To the shock of these researchers, they found that the genders moved toward gender-specific roles. Women moving towards health care and humanities with men moving towards STEM fields with a very highly significant margin.

Dapcity is a traditional "cuckservative" from what I've seen so far. If he is in a country like Nigeria where women still have some elements of traditionally conservative upbringing, I consider him lucky that he could still create a family where he can dominate as a patriarch, even though there may be a difficulty extending it to the larger society in this era of globalization. In the highly gynocentric parts of the developed world, he is setting himself up to be messed up by the system if he is a man of great resources. Patriarchy, alphaness, the red pill won't save you from being divorced-raped and mentally-battered by the legal system. Even within the "lenient" Nigerian system, there is a limit to which you can exert your patriarchal right over a woman (who most likely would be exposed to the "freedom" that modern women now enjoy) unless you are prepared for drama and constant meaningless conflict, a turf, where women would naturally "outclass" men.

Personally, I'm all for men controlling their own lives, spaces and destinies, regardless of what the rest of the society, which includes women and other men decide to do with theirs. In relationship with others, keep respectable and healthy boundaries that places your own priorities, that doesn't interfere with the rights of others, first.

You have said it all. I think wat Mrcoldsweat is saying about self control is if you can control your sexual urge you will beat any manipulative bitch to her game. This one of the reason I admire Martinez so much I mean if I can control myself sexually and a girl is coming with the mindset of manipulating or playing me using sexual seduction as I think that is their most powerful weapon I would just look her like a fool. You know it will play out like where an enemy is coming to a fight bringing a sword and he expected you to come with a knife but you have a glock hidden in your pocket. You know how you will be looking at him now like see this fool.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
fattprince:

You have said it all. I think wat Mrcoldsweat is saying about self control is if you can control your sexual urge you will beat any manipulative bitch to her game. This one of the reason I admire Martinez so much I mean if I can control myself sexually and a girl is coming with the mindset of manipulating or playing me using sexual seduction as I think that is their most powerful weapon I would just look her like a fool. You know it will play out like where an enemy is coming to a fight bringing a sword and he expected you to come with a knife but you have a glock hidden in your pocket. You know how you will be looking at him now like see this fool.
Very simple and Straightforward

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
FINAL NOTE ON THE THREAD

I wish you All the Very best as you continue ur RedPill Sojourn... Funny enough, you guys have just confirmed A Lot of doubts I've always had about what the TRP is all about, at least I can Now Confidently Say Some things that the RedPill has failed to address when Next I'm in a Convo with my fellow Free Thinkers...

STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS, GOD LOVES YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
In working with logic, facts, and the rule of mathematics coupled with the present world governing system of democracy, I'm right in all senses. You're being emotional, everyone can see.

QuadrilAyinde:

Aswear this is just ur Pride and Ego talking brother, Trust me... I can see that U find it so hard to accepr the fact that the Election Scenario U raised isn't as much of a perfect fit in comparism with the Female character Generalisation, thus Ur defense Agitation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Aswear I just wish U see how Funny and deviant this ur reply is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

Does all snakes being Venomous in the mind of a potential victim equate the fact that THERE ARE INDEED QUANTIFIABLE SPECIES OF SNAKES WITHOUT VENOM?? This is just the Concept of bn Realistic that I've been Trying to Preach that IT DOESN'T SOUND LOGICALLY COOL TO CONCLUDE THAT ALL LADIES DO THIS AND THAT.. Relax ehnn, No need to Overwork ursef... grin grin grin grin grin grin

U have just confirmed my agitation against the Generalization theory I accused the Redpillers of initially by U saying NOT ALL SNAKES ARE VENOMOUS in ur opening sentence... Every other statement that follows is Just pure Defense Mechanism....

Honestly, I wish u All the very best in ur RedPill Journey

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:
See ehn, TRP Philosophy is Very good at Being a Step ahead of Women to beat them at their Manipulation Game, but it's quite obvious that quite a Large % of TRP Followers are not ready to see some of the Downsides therein.. Now, let me Try quickly expantiate:

(1) THE ISSUE OF GENERALIZATION:
U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL... Even sef, let's look at this issue in the Surface sef. u guys av classified Guys into RedPilled, BluePilled, BlackPilled etc etc, Now does it even make any sense Now Grouping All Women under one Umbrella??

(2) THE HIGH LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY:
Isn't it funny that sum1 who has decided to keep spinning plates till he gets tired has gotten the Audacity to Openly Call His female Counterpart An Olosho/Hoe/Ashawo etc etc.. Whi gave you the Moral right to do so? Even the Bible said Let he with no blemish cast the first stone... Either You accept it or not, In as much as the concept of Spinnig plates is an Integral part of TRP, then You Lots are BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES... Damn the Societal whatever that Demands Chastity from Women Only, Call me a woman apologist, Nah U sabi, The Truth Always hurts...

(3) NOT BEING INLINE WITH MODERN MARITAL REALTIES
See ehn, I just wish some of u RedPillers are being hinted on how Our Mothers do stand in to cover up some financial shortfalls in the home without ur Knowledge, Please Try have a One-on-one Heart-to-heart discussion with your Mums and you will be Marvelled at things U never know... Now Let me ask these Questions... How many men these days, with the present economic situation of the country can boldly shoulder 80% of Marital Financial Obligations?? Why do you think Women are Now opening Small Kiosks/shops/Metal containers in Multitude All over the Place, cant u see this is just to support the husband coz the financial load is much??
Now further ask ursef, do you now think A Woman u have Mentally degraded to being a Slave and footmat will be Ready to go all out to Support you in expanding your responsibility??...
In fact it was funny hearing a friend of mine telling me few days ago that He's just getting to know that most of his primary and secondary school tuition fees were largely shouldered by his Mum but He never Suspected, simply because His Mum Never made it Known, and this my friend is done with his BSc, just Imagine... The bottom line is JUST MARRY A REASONABLE WOMAN AND UR LIFE BECOMES SIMPLIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.

I wanted ignoring these, but it's high time we points out how flawed your understanding of redpill is.

On the first point you raised, if you had followed these thread from Page 1 it would have given you the very answer you needed.

Yes,all women are the same, on a biological level.
On a primal level, all women respond to the same thing; power,value and raw masculinity.
They can't even control how they respond to those (power,value and raw masculinity), they can only sense it,and instinctually respond to it.
Now, religion, societal laws, geographic areas ,class,play some key roles in how a woman expresses her biological instincts,and the level they respond to it ; but the bottom line remain the same; all women,as been shown over thousands of years, respond to power,value and raw masculinity in a certain consistent pattern.
So the problem is you fail to understand the redpill teachings on all women are like that (AWALT).

On your second point you raised,you don't understand how the mating game and world in general works.
Your morality stance is the very thing preventing you from coming to term with the reality before your very eyes.
Men's virginity is useless !
Women's virginity is one of the fundamental pillars of her womanhood.
Men and women are totally different,and different things they hold in high esteem.
A woman wants a Man of power, experience and high value,they don't give a rat arse about your virginity.
Men,respond to Chasity , beauty and femininity in women, and that's why virginity is something to them.
Women don't even want a Man inexperienced in bed,aka a virgin,they actually respond better to dorminance and experience on bed.
Typing...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

Dating strong independent ladies as a weak financial struggling man is a recipe for disaster, you will be dealt with by her natural hypergamy even if you genuinely love her and have no insecurities at all
Very true!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ekakamba:

Not for me! You called yourself a REDPILLER and you can't even dare to date such ladies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You rather go for a more financially weaker lady than you? If you're a degree holder, I guess you can't date an Msc. holder. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with all that you said. Bye. grin tongue

There is truth in what he said.
He has been quite violent/ aggressive in his arguments lately but he is spot on on that.

A Bachelor degree holder could date a masters degree holder but it's recommended he surpasses her in other areas. For example he could have a better job, make more money et. Cetera.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Peaceyw:
I want all those who came to this thread for the red pill to realise that we are currently under attack. They should try and ignore all post by mrcoldsweat. The thing I do anytime I see his post, I quickly scroll pass it. I sometimes read Mr QuadrilAyinde post but if I see that what he is saying is not following the red pill teachings that I am been exposed to, I quickly scroll pass it. I am only 19 years old, I am very inexperienced and my world view is very limited while mrcoldsweat has been in relationships for over 10 years. What I want you all to realise here us that there is something called TEMPTATION. We call easily be tempted by someone that knows or we feel knows better than us. We should stick to the red pill and after we have successfully gone through the five stages of read pill, we can expand our knowledge bank and go and check out other tenets, dogmas, philosophy. Thank you
True.
The tread is being derailed.
However, the cause remains the fact that many stakeholders were too conservative with their ideology(ies) and a little agressive to other ideas/ opinions.

Constructive criticism is the way forward.. For example, if you notice a flaw in a person's argument, instead of attacking the whole post or the author, kindly point out the flaw(s) and back up your argument with your opinions and/or facts. Correct arguments in such write-ups should also be recognised and applauded. Note: All these should be done politely.
I salute all the bosses in the thread!
I see the thread bouncing back.

Iskalamong

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
emmaodet:

Dynamics of my relationship? how? don't get you

I meant I was trying to understand/ get a feel of how you and your wife operate (I hope that did not sound akward...lol) and the existing conditions between you and your wife.

for example the age difference stuff

a marriage with age difference of 7-15 years btwn husband and wife is diffrent from a marriage of age difference of
0-1 or even 2-5 years.

like from yours you said 2 years difference. its tells me you really fell in love and you're a flexible guy. cos most guys that marry with narrow age difference are usually flexible/adaptable guys (my opinion though)

also dynamics like who has more money in the relationship
for example a woman that has more money but still treats her husband like the chairman of the house (I've seen marriages like this frm our parents generation)
it tells alot about her character.

I've also seen another marriage like that from this our generation but the man gets no respect.
he s been to my house I meet him through a family member
the wife works with a nice pay while he doesnt
he mostly feeds at his best friends crib as she claims she's too busy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

Men are not excelling in schools is a blessing in disguise as we can embrace entrepreneurship and create businesses employing and using women's cheap labor with ease and move towards manual professions like bricklaying, mechanics, welding,etc which are masculine terrain and provides for us to embrace our masculinity as we thrive best among our peers

The model of Feminism is socialist welfare marxist dogmatism which will never make the majority of women amount to any tangible success as they will pursue their careers and profession sacrificing family and end up as cheap labor for the elites, the ones that will be elevated to society will be based on victimtocracy,quota policies and affirmative action, and they would be so incompetent and meritless and show their failure on a massive scale that it won't be ignored

The collectivization of women via herd consensus dogma through feminism will impoverish women and make most of them miserable and unhappy in the long run,the so-called sisterhood is a curse

I agree 100%

the current system of education is designed for people with agreeable personality traits.

most men are not agreeable
most women are agreeable that's why many of them are doing well in academics but at the end of the day the richest people are mostly men.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:
FINAL NOTE ON THE THREAD

I wish you All the Very best as you continue ur RedPill Sojourn... Funny enough, you guys have just confirmed A Lot of doubts I've always had about what the TRP is all about, at least I can Now Confidently Say Some things that the RedPill has failed to address when Next I'm in a Convo with my fellow Free Thinkers...

STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS, GOD LOVES YOU ALL

do free thinkers believe in God ?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
emmaodet:

Well, we can agree to disagree.
hehehe....me see don tire

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
fattprince:

You see, the main advice on this thread is for men to place their needs first. It varies from men to men. In between these individualistic needs, there are nuances. The Red Pill is not a one-drug cures all for every man as our individual experiences are different (I remember Martinez39s correcting a guy who had expressed risky optimism about the red pill). The offshoots off it like PUA/GAMING, MGTOW, Traditional Conservativeness are not entirely perfect either. Believing it will help you solve all your individual challenges in an unguided optimism is a recipe for failure, and confusion in the future if life comes as it always does with the unexpected.

Regardless, in the recent arguments, some ideas that have no basis in the red pill and reality for men is the idea of Gender Equality. I have no problem with men working in so-called feminine fields if it puts bread on their table nor men deciding to work strictly within male spaces. All to his own. The only thing is that both genders are not equal physically, mentally. What is expected of both is also not the same. Societies where so called "Gender Equality" have been brandished are not even 50% equal if you look at it closely. Both genders can not adequately achieve this equality without upsetting the balance of nature. It's just a feel-good term of modern society to pander to women, often at the expense of men. They have their strengths and weakness that complement each other for the human species to go on.

I have my own philosophical leaning within this movement, but throughout the thread when some folks try to argue out their philosophical leanings as the best over others, I try to place out both issues and expose their cons and pros for everyone to see. One can't also deny that people have their subjective interpretation of what they think as the red pill and beyond it.

That said, arguments like this will always arise but all must be done with decorum with issues tackled objectively. The endless emotional-laden back-and-forths with caution flying out of the window was unnecessary. We can disagree with each other as far as the points that is being argued upon, is one that is relevant or discussed within the manosphere.

I also saw some folks using the arguments to insult the red pill but still go ahead to nod and agree with the same set of people they express opinions that agree with theirs. Pick a struggle and if you think the red pill folks regardless of where they lean, are despicable, I'll advise you to avoid the thread. No one is recruiting here like cult groups do. You either find it or it finds you. Pick what is valuable to you and discard the rest. Regardless of your hate against the people on this thread or whatever is being shared that offends your blue-pilled conditioning, this thread is low-key saving a lot of lives of men both active and silent readers.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
SOME GENERAL MISCONCEPTION EXPLAINED:

Virginity: The issue of virginity on both genders cannot be placed on the same scale. Men are polygamous in nature, so the issue of the man being a virgin only applies on the first wife/woman. This is why male virginity is not much discussed. In a standard society level, the virgin wife is supposed to marry the virgin husband as they are both inexperienced, the probability of having problems of satisfaction will be very low if not eliminated. For the women, the virginity issue is much discussed and very important.

A virgin women indicates a high quality woman although there are still some other qualities to check apart from this. There are different category of virgins today, you should know what I mean. Although I'm not in support of men sleeping around because chastity should be encouraged for both genders, Monk mode is much better than plate spinning for me. Channel that energy into something fruitful or you can as well marry more than one wife.

AWALT: When people say "All Women Are Like That" (AWALT), what they meant is that there are features present in every woman but not necessarily triggered in the same way. Think of this as responding to stimuli, how we both respond to stimuli is different, but we all respond to stimuli. Take a look at an example of women nature which is hypergamy. Hypergamy is an inbred women nature but how each women responds to this nature is different. How each women respond to hypergamous stimuli is different. Think of it as a scale. Some responds very high to it and some responds very low.

The best women for relationship prospects are those whose these instincts has been kept in check and these can be kept in check depending on the environment she lives, upbringing, laws, beliefs, traditional values etcetera. Finding a woman whose hypergamous instincts is in check in this current generation can be quite difficult but possible. Why this generally cause controversies is because when people say all women cheat, the term "all" in the statement doesn't necessarily mean all women, but all women has the tendency to cheat because of their hypergamous nature. Truly, if men can control their sexual urge and thirst, hypergamous instinct in women can be kept to a bare minimum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheVictim01:
My brother, by far this is actually the first of my quote unto you with a disagreement to your notion. Alright, in the TRP we all and everyone here in this niche knows hard and well of the female nature being unaccomodative to honor, loyalty and logic. By the parable of a sheep you you dissed here shows of you being active in the EMOTIONAL thought process of your capacity. You your earlier posts, you did a mention of women having a herd mentality, your own Self.

Upon reading this particular quote of this thread, I reveled out a claim you made as contradiction to that which you blamed men for women having no honor and appreciation for the higher codes of transcendnce, for not being included in the male spaces where of those days boys were taken to farms and whatnot. We both know that Honour and loyalty works hand in hand with one being a follower and the other a leader, so you've now successfully debunked your claims of having not the capacity to Honour and be loyal.

If women operate in "herd mentality" and then you mentioned of the people of these thread being same, then I guess you're trying to prove us of women having the ability to appreciate Honour and higher codes of transcendnce (loyalty, Honour, unconditional love and sacrifice), and that your claim of men being the sole problem of women the inability to appreciate such trait is rather delusional. I come in peace, we learn, we move.
Don't mistake Honour and loyalty to the relationship of a leader and his followers.
I ain't defending no one here, I know none, and none knows of me here.

First of all, I have barely talked about women on this thread. If you see a claim I made, that contradicts my message, you should present evidence to avoid been accused of defamation.

Secondly: We are an outward projection of the composition of our values. I listed Japan and Yorubaland as examples.

In both nations, children are thoroughly indoctrinated on respect, and this indoctrination go with them all their lives. It is a well known fact that man and Woman are respectful in the nations of Japan and yorubaland. There are several nations with distinct values and the values are reflexive via their behavior.

My point is simple, asides the biological/natural endowment(testosterone, penis etc), man is mostly what he is, because of the values he has apportioned for the male gender. And woman is what is she because of the values apportioned for the female gender.

If we collectively, start indoctrinating the coming generation of women with the values we apportioned to men, they will behave very much like men.

Unlike the Yorubaland where the young are indoctrinated with respect, In igboland, we were indoctrinated with freedom and equality. We believed that we are all equal. Equal right for everyone, both old and small are equal. Because of this, the average Igbo person is bold and daring. Even their women are tough like their men. But the Yoruba man sees the igboman as a person who lacks respect. This is because he looks at the igboman through the lenses of his(Yoruba) values. The igboman sees the Yoruba man as a coward because of his dependency and excess respect for his leaders. The same problem of perspective.

This is a similar problem with the male and female gender. Our women are weak, disloyal because it is not part of their societal values, same way Yoruba can say an igbo man has no respect, because it is not part of his values. But they can be, if they are instilled in them at a young age.

The women of ancient Dahomey tribe have show of strength as a value. They were trained to be as tough as men. The women mostly went to war, fought and even defeated men on the battle field. What does this tell you?

What about the young men of today, who have no fathers to instill the masculine values in them? Don't they mostly appear weak and feminine?

Summarily, we are mostly an outward projection of our values. The mind is like a pc and values are like softwares. Most men brag about being men without understanding that they are men because they have been programmed to be men. And women could be like them if women had the same installation.

This is the basis of john Locke's tabula rasa.

Peace be unto you too.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
The thread has turned to battle ground, redpill gurus everywhere. I'll just sit back and enjoy this show while it lasts, and learn what I can while at it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
God bless you

Skepticus:

You see, the main advice on this thread is for men to place their needs first. It varies from men to men. In between these individualistic needs, there are nuances. The Red Pill is not a one-drug cures all for every man as our individual experiences are different (I remember Martinez39s correcting a guy who had expressed risky optimism about the red pill). The offshoots off it like PUA/GAMING, MGTOW, Traditional Conservativeness are not entirely perfect either. Believing it will help you solve all your individual challenges in an unguided optimism is a recipe for failure, and confusion in the future if life comes as it always does with the unexpected.

Regardless, in the recent arguments, some ideas that have no basis in the red pill and reality for men is the idea of Gender Equality. I have no problem with men working in so-called feminine fields if it puts bread on their table nor men deciding to work strictly within male spaces. All to his own. The only thing is that both genders are not equal physically, mentally. What is expected of both is also not the same. Societies where so called "Gender Equality have been brandished are not even 50% equal if you look at it closely. Both genders can not adequately achieve this equality without upsetting the balance of nature. It's just a feel-good term of modern society to pander to women, often at the expense of men. They have their strengths and weakness that complement each other for the human species to go on.

I have my own philosophical leaning within this movement, but throughout the thread when some folks try to argue out their philosophical leanings as the best over others, I try to place out both issues and expose their cons and pros for everyone to see. One can't also deny that people have their subjective interpretation of what they think as the red pill and beyond it.

That said, arguments like this will always arise but all must be done with decorum with issues tackled objectively. The endless emotional-laden back-and-forths with caution flying out of the window was unnecessary. We can disagree with each other as far as the points that is being argued upon, is one that is relevant or discussed within the manosphere.

I also saw some folks using the arguments to insult the red pill but still go ahead to nod and agree with the same set of people they express opinions that agree with theirs. Pick a struggle and if you think the red pill folks regardless of where they lean, are despicable, I'll advise you to avoid the thread. No one is recruiting here like cult groups do. You either find it or it finds you. Pick what is valuable to you and discard the rest. Regardless of your hate against the people on this thread or whatever is being shared that offends your blue-pilled conditioning, this thread is low-key saving a lot of lives of men both active and silent readers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Xsergize:
...And this tread has been doing just fine as a redpill tread, how about we leave it at that.
Until the blackpillers joined to ruin everything. Someone hurting from his 11yrs old relationships with several women. Someone who can't handle his women started teaching redpillers grin

Another wonder of the world

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=MrColdsweat post=99198367]

First of all, I have barely talked about women on this thread. If you see a claim I made, that contradicts my message, you should present evidence to avoid been accused of defamation.
they have been programmed to be men.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
For us to put a sole blame on men being the perpetrators for the inability of womens appreciation for higher codes of transcendence, as you've used yorubas, igbo and Japanese orientation to values of moral, you're spot on. I have nothing debatable to this motion!
However, if you believe in the existence of the "Sisterhood" we all know that womens loyalty and respect is ingrained withing their mentality, hell! For it becoming a subconscious trait, thus indicating of how deeply perused is it by them.
The SISTERHOOD is abound with loyalty and respect, and these are what makes up the abstraction of HONOUR. So, blame not men for their lack or projection of such loyalty and respect to reality of living with men. This is their problem, believe you me, its their falter!! Women have those traits and decisions of stinginess with these traits were imbibed in them naturally, hence they always put themselves first. This is basic emotions at work, excite them or become detested. Solipsism, narcissism and machiavellianism are all traits aimed highly in exciting emotions!!!!!!

MrColdsweat:

Secondly: We are an outward projection of the composition of our values. I listed Japan and Yorubaland as examples.

In both nations, children are thoroughly indoctrinated on respect, and this indoctrination go with them all their lives. It is a well known fact that man and Woman are respectful in the nations of Japan and yorubaland. There are several nations with distinct values and the values are reflexive via their behavior.

My point is simple, asides the biological/natural endowment(testosterone, penis etc), man is mostly what he is, because of the values he has apportioned for the male gender. And woman is what is she because of the values apportioned for the female gender.

If we collectively, start indoctrinating the coming generation of women with the values we apportioned to men, they will behave very much like men.

Unlike the Yorubaland where the young are indoctrinated with respect, In igboland, we were indoctrinated with freedom and equality. We believed that we are all equal. Equal right for everyone, both old and small are equal. Because of this, the average Igbo person is bold and daring. Even their women are tough like their men. But the Yoruba man sees the igboman as a person who lacks respect. This is because he looks at the igboman through the lenses of his(Yoruba) values. The igboman sees the Yoruba man as a coward because of his dependency and excess respect for his leaders. The same problem of perspective.

This is a similar problem with the male and female gender. Our women are weak, disloyal because it is not part of their societal values, same way Yoruba can say an igbo man has no respect, because it is not part of his values. But they can be, if they are instilled in them at a young age.

The women of ancient Dahomey tribe have show of strength as a value. They were trained to be as tough as men. The women mostly went to war, fought and even defeated men on the battle field. What does this tell you?

What about the young men of today, who have no fathers to instill the masculine values in them? Don't they mostly appear weak and feminine?

Summarily, we are mostly an outward projection of our values. The mind is like a pc and values are like softwares. Most men brag about being men without understanding that they are men because they have been programmed to be men. And women could be like them if women had the same installation.

This is the basis of john Locke's tabula rasa.

Peace be unto you too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

"You cherrypick other people's quotes and take them for mine with the hope of discrediting me in public"

I just realized that was a mistake man, and I apologize for that.

"You couldn't finish enjoying the break i gave to y'all from talking about women, you had to be play dirty by being illogical, just to get me out of the way"

Excuse me ?
You're beginning to think too much of yourself man, take a chill pill.

"How do you write this fallacious post, attacking me, then you say with a straight face that you are a being of logic? Are you not ashamed? Can't you see that you are contradicting yourself?"

Like, I will intentionally make false claims
about your person ?

"Oboi, you jam the wrongest person. I am a logician. I am skilled at creating proofs. I am trained to even stand and defend the most absurd claims. If I behave like you by attacking your posts, this thread will die"

You're beginning to talk too much man .

"I will no longer accept being attacked. If I go on the offensive, I will distort and disprove any claim you make about the female gender on this thread."

As I said earlier on, you're beginning to talk too much and attaching too much importance to yourself.
You will ?
You got the stage man, looking forward to that.

For now, take care and have a great day.

[b]Dear glycolysis.

Seriously?

You did not see that I barely replied to attacks, but gave severally aggressive replies to your post?

I see you often teach your boys how to avoid manipulations, don't you recognize simple provocation?

What happened to recognizing psychological violence and walking away?

If I were a manipulative girlfriend, is this how you would have taken my bait?

And worst of all, you gave apologies?

Like, you don't know that apologies make you vulnerable in the game of manipulation?

did you apologize because you wanted to prove that you are not illogical as I claimed you are?

How about I take your apology, and twist it, and take it to be admittance. I could put it to you that you made that mistake because you have comprehension problems.

Afterall, from page 1 to page 270, nobody on this thread has misquoted anyone. Everyone on this thread quotes the right person. How could you, the leader of the pack, make such silly mistake of taking someone's quote for mine?

Can you see my point with being a man and wanting to prove at all times? You could have ignored my posts and move on, instead you had to prove that you are logical.

Can you see how women exploit us for being men?

Can you see how men are immune to manipulations because of our constant need to prove?

I say You are not logical, then you do something(apologize) to prove that you are logical.

A woman says you are not man enough, them you do something to prove that you are man enough.

A woman says a man cannot Bleep her hard, then he takes Viagra and other pills to Bleep her for hours, putting his heart at risk.

Is this need to prove, good for men?

Now, you are going to spend your time on this thread, being precise, trying to prove that you are not illogical as I claimed.

You failed your test.[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.