Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755676 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Jessepaid:

Put money together and carry out projects..

Don't carry the whole burden you are not a camel..

Keep at least 10% of what you earn for your retirement..

Your children will mostly shower their mum with financial aid and you will constantly be at her mercy to share it with you or not...

Don't become spent, broke and become old too without having retirement back up...

Just as women's nature cloud their ability to reason logically, A man's ego is duty bound to make him myopic should he allow it..

Remember to always put yourself first

God bless You Abundantly brother... U av Just Summarised All I have been Saying since... I still Seriously don't get what's difficult to Understand in my Submission...

It is Well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Daughterboard(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2021
djon78:

Actually there is real love and there are very good women out there.
Just like there are good and bad men.
Good women have not been corrupted by the world that we are in.

Most of them are mixing up a lot of stuffs here. It's more about a man being wise.

Also I find it laughable spending time researchering on women, invariably shows a weakness on the mans part.

From my own personal experience I learnt from experience the ways of women. Writing all these won't help these guys.
Experience they say is the best teacher

Experience they say is the best teacher only if you are not irreparably damaged.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2021
A man can build a woman upwards to the degree of wealth and status he has but a woman can never build a man upwards to the degree of wealth and status she has

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Individuals claiming men are insecure , having fragile ego, are control freaks have no idea of women's nature , if they understood AWALT and refuse to be idealistic but embraced logic and pragmatism, the myth of a strong independent woman loving equally like men will be broken

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Men are not predisposed to ego when it comes to relationship because they have infantile childish narcissism or inferiority complex the way women are innately filled with due to their solipsism, we aren't intimidated by successful women but are repulsed by societal conditions that shame us to accept them, when we know they lack feminity and positive traits

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Any man that depends on his wife for financial support or popularity will never get it to the degree the desire he wants

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Men seeking equality in relationship will learn the bitter way that women love pragmatically and men love idealistically

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Women don't see equality in relationship,the don't work with 50-50, watch what they do, don't listen to what they say watch what they do, they see weak and strong, submissive and dominant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2021
To pedestalize and idealize women and expect relational equity because you fulfilled your bargain and expect them to reciprocate equally is one of humans greatest tragedy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Weak men believe in strong masculine women

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Black pill nihilism is different from redpill pragmatism

You're are warned

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Seriously U and I dey the same boat, Trust Me, though I never said a man should be dependent on his wife's Money, but Rather a System whereby they both contribute Financially (definitely the Man as the head of the Family will shoulder the higher share Nah).

Now this is exactly where I bn dey get Issues with TRP Comrades: Do U ursef think Sum1 who is Solely After Controlling and Taming his Wife to be under his Absolute Authority will Allow his wife to foot such billing? The Answer is No simply coz such men would have felt less of a Man at that Instance since the Wife had decided to Shoulder the Task they are supposed to see off....

It's just a Case of Pure Useless ego and Nothing else. It's just quite funny None of these TRP guys is Married (probably except Emmaodet), they would av seen that Most of these Stuffs they are preaching ain't Practicable at all UNLESS THE KIND OF WIFE THEY MARRY NAH LAZYMINDED FELLOW AND A FOOTMAT

Being a full-time housewife is not lazy minded nor footmat

No successful married man ever depended financially on his wife

Men are the dominant gender and women are the submissive gender in marriage

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Elevate women above men and see civilization crumble and move towards chaos

Learn from Islamic societies and compare with progressive Societies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Boom!!!

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Weak men believe in strong masculine women
Strong men believe in weak feminine women

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Women are innately Solipsisitic and are bound to rationalize with their feelings, they see what their emotions want them to see

Women with high IQ have bastardize logic to rationalize emotional points to give it the veneer of plausibility, they can't use logic like men,they lack intellectual curiosity and critical thinking open minded analysis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Women feel what's right, Men knows what is right

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Another post littered Ad hominem, strawman and populum.

You cherrypick other people's quotes and take them for mine with the hope of discrediting me in public

Where have I asked men to worship, support or invest in women? Where I have encouraged men to be vagina worshippers?

On proferring solutions for the problems of the male gender, You must have skipped the part where I asked men to take their eyes off women, and fixed their eyes on themselves. You must have also skipped where I asked men to practice self-control and imbibe it as a value, and instill it in coming generations.

Is there any advice you have given on this thread that is more beneficial than the self-control I talk about?

I stated it clearly, spill your truths, I spill mine, why the attempt at defamation?

You couldn't finish enjoying the break i gave to y'all from talking about women, you had to be play dirty by being illogical, just to get me out of the way.

How do you write this fallacious post, attacking me, then you say with a straight face that you are a being of logic? Are you not ashamed? Can't you see that you are contradicting yourself?

Oboi, you jam the wrongest person. I am a logician. I am skilled at creating proofs. I am trained to even stand and defend the most absurd claims. If I behave like you by attacking your posts, this thread will die.[

Since I have been on this thread, I have been modest. Even with the bullying and the attacks, I have been on the defensive. Barely insulted anyone.

I will no longer accept being attacked. If I go on the offensive, I will distort and disprove any claim you make about the female gender on this thread.

Be guided.

"You cherrypick other people's quotes and take them for mine with the hope of discrediting me in public"

I just realized that was a mistake man, and I apologize for that.

"You couldn't finish enjoying the break i gave to y'all from talking about women, you had to be play dirty by being illogical, just to get me out of the way"

Excuse me ?
You're beginning to think too much of yourself man, take a chill pill.

"How do you write this fallacious post, attacking me, then you say with a straight face that you are a being of logic? Are you not ashamed? Can't you see that you are contradicting yourself?"

Like, I will intentionally make false claims
about your person ?

"Oboi, you jam the wrongest person. I am a logician. I am skilled at creating proofs. I am trained to even stand and defend the most absurd claims. If I behave like you by attacking your posts, this thread will die"

You're beginning to talk too much man .

"I will no longer accept being attacked. If I go on the offensive, I will distort and disprove any claim you make about the female gender on this thread."

As I said earlier on, you're beginning to talk too much and attaching too much importance to yourself.
You will ?
You got the stage man, looking forward to that.

For now, take care and have a great day.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

It can't happen , and even if it happens,no matter her job I'm an entrepreneur whose going to work with loans bigger than her salary of ten years smiley

It can't happen... Yet even if it does? You are a funny man. grin

You said all these with certainty and confidence because you know the kind/type of girls you approach/date. I assure you that a person like you who approached a walking lady with the intention to date her will be in shock (and abort mission) the moment she told you she works in an 'A' class firm/organisation like Shell, NIMASA etc.

Peace! Whatever gives us joy, we should stick to it. Cheerssssssssssssssssssss!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Women can Dissociate to rationalize their emotional and irrational actions to give the credibility of sound logic even though it's bullshit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Ekakamba:

It can't happen... Yet even if it does? You are a funny man. grin

You said all these with certainty and confidence because you know the kind/type of girls you approach/date. I assure you that a person like you who approached a walking lady with the intention to date will be in shock (and abort mission) the moment she told you she works in an 'A' class firm like Shell, NIMASA etc.

Peace! Whatever gives us joy, we should stick to it. Cheerssssssssssssssssssss!

Dating strong independent ladies as a weak financial struggling man is a recipe for disaster, you will be dealt with by her natural hypergamy even if you genuinely love her and have no insecurities at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Dating strong independent ladies as a weak financial struggling man or average income man is a recipe for disaster, you will be dealt with by her natural hypergamy even if you genuinely love her and have no insecurities at all

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
PETUK:
Even my 3 years old son can handle criticism without throwing tantrums like that dapcity247 guy who go about insulting people who doesn't agree with him.
I STAND WITH MRCOLDSWEAT

Your dysfunctional upbringing makes me sympathize with you, it's well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

Dating strong independent ladies as a weak financial struggling man is a recipe for disaster, you will be dealt with by her natural hypergamy even if you genuinely love her and have no insecurities at all

Not for me! You called yourself a REDPILLER and you can't even dare to date such ladies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You rather go for a more financially weaker lady than you? If you're a degree holder, I guess you can't date an Msc. holder. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with all that you said. Bye. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2021
I want all those who came to this thread for the red pill to realise that we are currently under attack. They should try and ignore all post by mrcoldsweat. The thing I do anytime I see his post, I quickly scroll pass it. I sometimes read Mr QuadrilAyinde post but if I see that what he is saying is not following the red pill teachings that I am been exposed to, I quickly scroll pass it. I am only 19 years old, I am very inexperienced and my world view is very limited while mrcoldsweat has been in relationships for over 10 years. What I want you all to realise here us that there is something called TEMPTATION. We call easily be tempted by someone that knows or we feel knows better than us. We should stick to the red pill and after we have successfully gone through the five stages of read pill, we can expand our knowledge bank and go and check out other tenets, dogmas, philosophy. Thank you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
I once came across a video of Jordan Peterson, reaffirming of the recent founding on the leniency of both gender in Scandinavia. This holds true of the STEM to humanity for the male and female. But all in all, dapcity247 and MrColdsweats do really have a solid good points, but as I mentioned earlier, this is a philosophy based on individuality. Here we have ourselves in an unrelated and non mutually exclusive dilemma of an aspiring patriarch and an egalitarian. Everything has its pros and cons, let's peruse that which appropriately suits our stands in TRP. I couldn't agree more to your last paragraph!

post=99175046:

You are explaining MrColdSweat initial post, that mentioned Gender Equality better than he did. Like I said earlier, everything he mentioned about some aspects of the "Trad Cucks" expectations of masculinity putting men at great risk is understandable. I and some other guys here have made references to the risks that society's expectations of masculinity places on men, especially in the terms of sacrifices.

The concluding part of Gender Equality is mere unrealistic optimism that has some roots in the blue pilled matrix because in reality, women filling STEM jobs still shows that the most physically and mentally-demanding part of these STEM careers are handled by the few men still left there. This doesn't make MrColdSweat ignorant or blue-pilled. He is discussing issues that is quite prevalent in the blackpill. Men, much more than women drift towards responsibility and accountability as a burden of performance is placed on them, with or without sacrificing their wealth, time, resources and freedom. As a matter of fact, peer-reviewed research studying Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Island) where government policies of Gender Equality was highly encouraged and practiced proved some earlier predictions wrong. To the shock of these researchers, they found that the genders moved toward gender-specific roles. Women moving towards health care and humanities with men moving towards STEM fields with a very highly significant margin.

Dapcity is a traditional "cuckservative" from what I've seen so far. If he is in a country like Nigeria where women still have some elements of traditionally conservative upbringing, I consider him lucky that he could still create a family where he can dominate as a patriarch, even though there may be a difficulty extending it to the larger society in this era of globalization. In the highly gynocentric parts of the developed world, he is setting himself up to be messed up by the system if he is a man of great resources. Patriarchy, alphaness, the red pill won't save you from being divorced-raped and mentally-battered by the legal system. Even within the "lenient" Nigerian system, there is a limit to which you can exert your patriarchal right over a woman (who most likely would be exposed to the "freedom" that modern women now enjoy) unless you are prepared for drama and constant meaningless conflict, a turf, where women would naturally "outclass" men.

Personally, I'm all for men controlling their own lives, spaces and destinies, regardless of what the rest of the society, which includes women and other men decide to do with theirs. In relationship with others, keep respectable and healthy boundaries that places your own priorities, that doesn't interfere with the rights of others, first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Ekakamba:

Not for me! You called yourself a REDPILLER and you can't even dare to date such ladies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You rather go for a more financially weaker lady than you? If you're a degree holder, I guess you can't date an Msc. holder. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm an aspiring Patriach who believes in spinning plates,even as a Christian conservative
I can date them for only sex but will never enter into any committed relationship with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

I believe there's something here in the redpill for struggling guys holding their own whilst dating strong independent women.... Let's face it, Nowadays women to a certain degree earn up to if not far ahead than men, then you throw in the fact that most employers would hire women quicker than men...This trend is something we all have to make our peace with...Now,if you're blue pilled and struggling then you are screwed because those women no go show you face, why? Hypergamy and all..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
But if you're redpilled? Your possibilities are endless with women especially those 'independent ladies'... If she's hypergamous..Always be monkey branching...If she flakes...Always be double booking...If she's too arrogant...Treat her like a nerd, be condescending....Spin plates whenever the opportunities present themselves, no mercy And most importantly understand the motives for her being because everybody has one... That's the nuclear bomb of the redpill...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
When you understand the motives of someone whether rich or poor, independent or not You can trust them to behave in a certain way.. thus You get a sneak preview as to what makes them tick, their strength, weakness thus effortlessly you are able to bend (if you like)their energy, efforts, wealth, loyalty and respect to your will...Just like pimps..That's why I love this thing...Redpill..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Ekakamba:

Lol.. U sef funny... Isn't this the same challenge I put forward yesterday that Most of these RedPillers are Just Insecure Men who can't stand the Success of a Woman... Very Pathetic... The Funny thing is Most of these Guys Cant even think INDEPENDENTLY on their Own to See that TRP has some Unrealistic Ideologies that doesn't fit into Modern Marital Realities...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Lolzzz grin idealist and equalist men expecting strong independent women to love them the same way, ignoring truths about women innate nature

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.