Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783034 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Only men who wish to depend on their wives and are not ready to embrace responsiblity to be Patriachs that would be breadwinners for their family will ignore the wisdom of the redpill

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Men afraid of ambition and success having no visions for their family and society are weaklings who end up co-dependent on their wives and rationalize it as current marital realities

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Peaceyw:
I want all those who came to this thread for the red pill to realise that we are currently under attack. They should try and ignore all post by mrcoldsweat. The thing I do anytime I see his post, I quickly scroll pass it. I sometimes read Mr QuadrilAyinde post but if I see that what he is saying is not following the red pill teachings that I am been exposed to, I quickly scroll pass it. I am only 19 years old, I am very inexperienced and my world view is very limited while mrcoldsweat has been in relationships for over 10 years. What I want you all to realise here us that there is something called TEMPTATION. We call easily be tempted by someone that knows or we feel knows better than us. We should stick to the red pill and after we have successfully gone through the five stages of read pill, we can expand our knowledge bank and go and check out other tenets, dogmas, philosophy. Thank you
You're covered..Tis because of young blood like you and those of my future grandkids that I make sure I fustrate that dweeb...Corrupting and confusing young minds with nihilistic gabbage..

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Scandanavian societies were the systems is designed to allow women to have more job opportunities and reach equal earnings as men have a steady decline in marriage and great divorce rates compared to Patriachal traditional societies that men are the breadwinners

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
My brother, by far this is actually the first of my quote unto you with a disagreement to your notion. Alright, in the TRP we all and everyone here in this niche knows hard and well of the female nature being unaccomodative to honor, loyalty and logic. By the parable of a sheep you you dissed here shows of you being active in the EMOTIONAL thought process of your capacity. You your earlier posts, you did a mention of women having a herd mentality, your own Self.

Upon reading this particular quote of this thread, I reveled out a claim you made as contradiction to that which you blamed men for women having no honor and appreciation for the higher codes of transcendnce, for not being included in the male spaces where of those days boys were taken to farms and whatnot. We both know that Honour and loyalty works hand in hand with one being a follower and the other a leader, so you've now successfully debunked your claims of having not the capacity to Honour and be loyal.

If women operate in "herd mentality" and then you mentioned of the people of these thread being same, then I guess you're trying to prove us of women having the ability to appreciate Honour and higher codes of transcendnce (loyalty, Honour, unconditional love and sacrifice), and that your claim of men being the sole problem of women the inability to appreciate such trait is rather delusional. I come in peace, we learn, we move.
Don't mistake Honour and loyalty to the relationship of a leader and his followers.
I ain't defending no one here, I know none, and none knows of me here.
MrColdsweat:
YOU ACCUSE WOMEN OF HAVING THE HERD MENTALITY. YOU ACCUSE THEM OF BEING INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. YOU ACCUSE THEM OF HAVING A LEADER WHO DOES THE THINKING FOR THEM.

THEN YOU TURN AROUND, AND ASK YOUR SHEEPS ON THIS THREAD TO IGNORE ME AND STOP REPLYING TO MY POSTS, AND YOUR SHEEPS QUICKLY OBEYED YOU.

ARE YOU AND YOUR SHEEPS BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THAT YOU ALSO POSSESS THE SAME HERD MENTALITY?

HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM THE WOMEN YOU MOCK?

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR BOYS DEPEND ON YOU FOR THINKING, SAME WAY YOU CLAIM WOMEN ARE DEPENDENT ON A LEADER FOR THINKING?

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF LOGICAL WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN RECOGNIZE MERE HYPOCRISY?

I WILL BE ON THIS THREAD, EXPOSING YOUR HYPOCRISY FOR YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Divorce is fucking low and highly discouraged in Africa and the middle east Arabic societies

Divorce is fucking high and a new societal norm that is encouraged in western and progressive societies

Why?
Weak men who had an equalist and idealist notion of women modified their culture via systematic changes in legislations to allow for Femcentrism, thinking women will reciprocate kind , equal and Noble gestures in the Home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
See ehn, TRP Philosophy is Very good at Being a Step ahead of Women to beat them at their Manipulation Game, but it's quite obvious that quite a Large % of TRP Followers are not ready to see some of the Downsides therein.. Now, let me Try quickly expantiate:

(1) THE ISSUE OF GENERALIZATION:
U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL... Even sef, let's look at this issue in the Surface sef. u guys av classified Guys into RedPilled, BluePilled, BlackPilled etc etc, Now does it even make any sense Now Grouping All Women under one Umbrella??

(2) THE HIGH LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY:
Isn't it funny that sum1 who has decided to keep spinning plates till he gets tired has gotten the Audacity to Openly Call His female Counterpart An Olosho/Hoe/Ashawo etc etc.. Whi gave you the Moral right to do so? Even the Bible said Let he with no blemish cast the first stone... Either You accept it or not, In as much as the concept of Spinnig plates is an Integral part of TRP, then You Lots are BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES... Damn the Societal whatever that Demands Chastity from Women Only, Call me a woman apologist, Nah U sabi, The Truth Always hurts...

(3) NOT BEING INLINE WITH MODERN MARITAL REALTIES
See ehn, I just wish some of u RedPillers are being hinted on how Our Mothers do stand in to cover up some financial shortfalls in the home without ur Knowledge, Please Try have a One-on-one Heart-to-heart discussion with your Mums and you will be Marvelled at things U never know... Now Let me ask these Questions... How many men these days, with the present economic situation of the country can boldly shoulder 80% of Marital Financial Obligations?? Why do you think Women are Now opening Small Kiosks/shops/Metal containers in Multitude All over the Place, cant u see this is just to support the husband coz the financial load is much??
Now further ask ursef, do you now think A Woman u have Mentally degraded to being a Slave and footmat will be Ready to go all out to Support you in expanding your responsibility??...
In fact it was funny hearing a friend of mine telling me few days ago that He's just getting to know that most of his primary and secondary school tuition fees were largely shouldered by his Mum but He never Suspected, simply because His Mum Never made it Known, and this my friend is done with his BSc, just Imagine... The bottom line is JUST MARRY A REASONABLE WOMAN AND UR LIFE BECOMES SIMPLIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
QuadrilAyinde:
See ehn, TRP Philosophy is Very good at Being a Step ahead of Women to beat them at their Manipulation Game, but it's quite obvious that quite a Large % of TRP Followers are not ready to see some of the Downsides therein.. Now, let me Try quickly expantiate:

U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL

Isn't it funny that sum1 who has decided to keep spinning plates till he gets tired has gotten the Audacity to Openly Call His female Counterpart An Olosho/Hoe/Ashawo etc etc.. Whi gave you the Moral right to do so? Even the Bible said Let he with no blemish cast the first stone... Either You accept it or not, In as much as the concept of Spinnig plates is an Integral part of TRP, then You Lots are BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES... Damn the Societal whatever that Demands Chastity from Women Only, Call me a woman apologist, Nah U sabi, The Truth Always hurts...

See ehn, I just wish some of u RedPillers are being hinted on how Our Mothers do stand in to cover up some financial shortfalls in the home without ur Knowledge, Please Try have a One-on-one Heart-to-heart discussion with your Mums and you will be Marvelled at things U never know... Now Let me ask these Questions... How many men these days, with the present economic situation of the country can boldly shoulder 80% of Marital Financial Obligations?? Why do you think Women are Now opening Small Kiosks/shops/Metal containers in Multitude All over the Place, cant u see this is just to support the husband coz the financial load is much??
Now further ask ursef, do you now think A Woman u have Mentally degraded to being a Slave and footmat will be Ready to go all out to Support you in expanding your responsibility??...
In fact it was funny hearing a friend of mine telling me few days ago that He's just getting to know that most of his primary and secondary school tuition fees were largely shouldered by his Mum but He never Suspected, simply because His Mum Never made it Known, and this my friend is done with his BSc, just Imagine... The bottom line is JUST MARRY A REASONABLE WOMAN AND UR LIFE BECOMES SIMPLIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.

[/s]

A realistic and pragmatic world view not an idealist and equalist bluepilled feeling

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL

Most of us here couldn't make a head or tail of what you're on about...First off,Issues you raised have already been hashed so we suggest you start from page one..But you can'tt be bothered because like that other dweeb you're here on a mission...Your motive?... Let's go on a limb and just say envy..The fact that you're already married before coming across redpill, the fact that you got a bum deal like most simps venturing into marriage....So you just come up here to play interference maybe it would help with your painment, I don't know...But if you must know, the redpill has something useful for you.... There's still hope for you..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2021
ichidodo:
Most of us here couldn't make a head or tail of what you're on about...First off,Issues you raised have already been hashed so we suggest you start from page one...

Redpill is not for the weak-hearted
Emotional men will never understand the tenets of the redpill philosophy

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL... Even sef, let's look at this issue in the Surface sef. u guys av classified Guys into RedPilled, BluePilled, BlackPilled etc etc, Now does it even make any sense Now Grouping All Women under one Umbrella??

FULLY BLUE PILLED WRITE-UP

AWALT IS A FACT

DONT POLITICIZE HYPOCRISY, VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE AND A MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

NO SUCCESSFUL MAN USES HIS WIFE AS A BACKUP PLAN.
WOMENS GREATEST INNOVATION IS TO GIVE BIRTH.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Understanding AWALT is not a negative thing in the redpill community, even my mother , female cousins and relatives, female friends , future daughters are under it's binding principles, no woman is excempted from AWALT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2021
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN INVADED BY MEN WHO ARE SO BLUEPILLED THAT THEY MAKE THE BLUE SKY AND SEA JEALOUS.
THIS ONCE PEACEFUL THREAD IS NOW TOXIC.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

Your dysfunctional upbringing makes me sympathize with you, it's well
as expected

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2021
PETUK:

as expected

But you said it on these trend

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2021
PETUK:

as expected

You're driven to the darkpill because you lacked a normal upbringing

If you had normal parenting proof me wrong

I don't mean to be insulting or rude but you quoted yourself here on these trend about your dysfunctional family background

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

A realistic and pragmatic world view not an idealist and equalist bluepilled feeling

Guy please how old are you? So all you could do is to Cancel out my post without even attempting to Answer any of the Questions I've Raised, Seriously this is a Very Embarrassing and A Shameful Act from You bro, I just need to be very direct with you at this Juncture

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2021
In a consecutive manner will I address your appoints.
1= GENERALIZATION; tell me or us, do the citizens of Nigeria 100% vote for Buhari? Why do press companies and news outlets all over the world points "Nigerians voted Buhari into power" or all Americans voted for Joe biden and kamala Harris Why does the world government systems consider the minorities and give them their appropriate and suitable leaders, and by this I meant that Trump should be the president of those who voted and should be in power at this instant. Surprised are you, of your vague ideology on minorities and exceptions?
2= HYPOCRISY; By having men in control to their resources and being strict In their dealings with women, the booming business sexualized life and centeredness will gradually phase out as women are getting forced back to being chaste. This isn't a justification to "spinning plates" I believe both are same in quality to all respect. I don't accommodate fornication and whatnot, infact, my last relationship ended as she insist of me taking her virginity, which I object. Call me weak of a man, that's your problem.

3= How has the modernized reality of marriage helped our fellow brothers in Scandinavia? They should've been relived, but what's the reality of them NOW and that which plunging into headlong will be different You can't cheat nature, you can modify it but you'll pay a hefty price.
QuadrilAyinde:

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

Redpill is not for the weak-hearted
Emotional men will never understand the tenets of the redpill philosophy
Truly, The Redpill is a very bitterpill...And to those who have gone far in life in terms of marriage and career it is most bitter...Tis like you working and slaving for such a thing that has become a big lie like that Matrix movie. It hurts me that I never met red pill when I was younger, the inconveniences and sufferings, I would have avoided...But my consolations is the fact that I ain't married yet thus I am still able to turn lemon into lemonade..But what about those who aren't that lucky... Most would prefer the bliss of ignorance, some would even try to justify Simphood or ignorance with confusing crap even though reality is smacking them in the face..Like that guy..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

DONT POLITICIZE HYPOCRISY, VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE AND A MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

NO SUCCESSFUL MAN USES HIS WIFE AS A BACKUP PLAN.
WOMENS GREATEST INNOVATION IS TO GIVE BIRTH.
(1) So that's why the Holy books had warned ONLY the Ladies to Flee from Fornication bah?? Keep deceiving Ursef ehnn.. It is well with you

(2) I never said Ur wife should be Ur BackUp Plan, but Rather As a Support System... They are 2 different things bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
ichidodo:

Let's go on a limb and just say envy..The fact that you're already married before coming across redpill, the fact that you got a bum deal like most simps venturing into marriage.....[/b]
Funny enough, u guys just keep Validating my submissions.. Now What made U to be so sure that I'm Married?? Chai, just Imagine...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

(1) So that's why the Holy books had warned ONLY the Ladies to Flee from Fornication bah?? Keep deceiving Ursef ehnn.. It is well with you

(2) I never said Ur wife should be Ur BackUp Plan, but Rather As a Support System... They are 2 different things bro

As a Christian conservative who firmly believes in spinning plates not just for the sake of sexual pleasure but also to be able to handle rejections, control ones sexual impulse as we are not full time gamers but cyclical pick up artists who balance gaming with Monk mode (personal development ),to prevent onetitis and develop Alpha's frame we must spin plates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Then why don't ladies want virgin men. Why don't ladies seek virginity from men b4 they marry them?

I'm not against support system, but wen it comes to finances,I am 100% in charge in my home!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Funny enough, u guys just keep Validating my submissions.. Now What made U to be so sure that I'm Married?? Chai, just Imagine...
We don't expect you to admit it...But you know yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freethinker01: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
pansophist:
Men are goal/destination oriented. Women are process oriented. Women count score of a man's love when he continously still do things he did before winning her heart (eg, continously buying her expensive stuff), while for men, it doesnt make any sense.

Anytime a woman ask you why you stop doing things you did before she fell for you, reply her with, "Ever seen a fisherman gave worms to the fish he already caught" ?

#RandomThoughts
Lol, could also remember some few years back when a girl asked me why I stopped caring like the first time we met through the time we started dating.
I told her that if you've paid acceptance fee when you were adimitted, do u continue to pay it?
She was left bewildered.
Thanks to the knowledge of red pill I'm aware of and I've been practicing over 13 years now. Everything just comes relatively easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

The Bible is a book of faith
We men are Biological beings with high sex drives due to our testerones levels which is 10 times women's own and the main hormone responsible for sexual drives
We can't deny our nature , even the Bible gave marriage as an escape route to our fornicating nature

Fornicating is a sin but we work by faith and hope and not by sight, till marriage can we now be faithful either as monogamist or polygamist, having the options also of concubines (side chicks)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
This thread has been derailed oh. The back and forth has deepened my conviction that TRP is a deeply personal philosophy. Its one thing for fellow redpillers to argue based on their different subsets (PUA, Patriarch and MGTOW), it another thing for pseudo/non redpillers to just dump their half baked thoughts on us, and use demeaning language like weak and insecure men when we should be trying to be constructive.

I personally don't believe in proselyting the red pill. What is understood is not meant to be sold. How can you tell a man in his first relationship deeply infatuated with a babe who looks up to Toke Makinwa that premium tears await him down the line. How can u tell that man during his marriage that this woman will insult and degrade him when the going gets rough. How can you tell that man with such a sweet mother, that when he was in school his mom used to insult his dad all in the name of covering up finances.

TRP is just a coded bar somewhere that men stumble into after a frustrated journey. Someone said that TRP isnt in line with current marital realities i.e sustaining the family financially but you have forgotten that one of the bedrock of TRP is self development and not allowing society to rush you into marriage until you can comfortably cater for a family. Someone also said only weak men will hold their women's career back (citing Okonjo Iweala) but what you didn't account for is that for every one woman that is richer than her husband and still submissive and respectful towards him there are 50 others that immediately start to look down on their man. By chance a true redpiller finds himself in that situation, he will put his head down and work towards his dream while still maintaining a masculine frame.

I personally don't believe in generalizing women but i believe in statistics and odds. If you look at nature itself, out of 100 children born, 5 might be born with a defect that cant be accounted for, so also there will be good, respectful and loyal women. Its this randomness that throw up women like Queen Amina, women that join gangs and kill, etc. Learn to think in probabilities and statistics, and don't just bring up isolated events. Dapcity i feel you but realize that even under the redpill umbrella, we patriarchs are not even that popular. All these your yarns of preserving civilization, raising feminine daughters is a tough pill to swallow in this brainwashed world

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
TheVictim01:
In a consecutive manner will I address your appoints.
1= GENERALIZATION
2= HYPOCRISY;
3= How has the modernized reality of marriage helped our fellow brothers in Scandinavia?
Oohhh, Now let me explain....
(1) Actually what I'd expect from an experienced media house or journalist to say or publish is that Muhammad Buhari has been Voted in as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, likewise the same manner for that of the USA u brought up as well.. coz it's quite obvious some didn't Vote for him...... If U are to Make comparison ehnn, U compare things that are Of comparable.. For example, Its just like U Saying All snakes are Venomous... We both know that Possession of Venom is an inherent attribute of Snakes as per basic surface knowledge but Yet there are still quantifiable species of snakes wey No get Venom, so now does it make any sense to now say ALL SNAKES ARE VENOMOUS grin grin grin

(2) We both agree on this already that been promiscuous isn't restricted to a Woman Tag alone, so no need explaining further on this brother...

(3) As for the Scandinavian Guys, I honestly dont have anything about them coz I've never been interested in their Lifestyle.. Probably I'll try look into that and Try See if I can come up with solutions to the Divorce brouhaha facing them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

As a Christian conservative who firmly believes in spinning plates not just for the sake of sexual pleasure but also to be able to handle rejections, control ones sexual impulse as we are not full time gamers but cyclical pick up artists who balance gaming with Monk mode (personal development ),to prevent onetitis and develop Alpha's frame we must spin plates
I honestly wish u all the very best in your sojourn brother

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

Then why don't ladies want virgin men. Why don't ladies seek virginity from men b4 they marry them?

I'm not against support system, but wen it comes to finances,I am 100% in charge in my home!
Now, how many Ladies have U met personally for U to Say this?? U guys just keep.coming up with a Generalization theory that isn't logically convincing to an open hearted individual...
And congrats to your being 100% in charge bro... I pray the Lord Almighty makes it easy for U to do (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dapcity247:

The perfect redpill model for supporting ones wife's success is Bishop David Oyedepo who founded his own ministry and allowed his wife to occupy a secondary but important role in his ministry under his authority, they are both very famous in the Christendom but unlike SIMP IWEALA who is a weak beta that allowed his wife to attach her father's surname to his surname, and promoted his wife's interested since he's an equalist , Oyedepo is a Patriach that has real authority in household, ministry and businesses
SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT THESE BIG PASTORS DONT CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT THESE BIG PASTORS DONT CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES ?

I'm not saying that, anybody can cheat , and it's wrong in a committed relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dilligzer and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.