Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755727 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
He's the "so called godfather of the manosphere... A typical misogynist, a woman hater, a broken man. His blog and his books are the most misogynistic book ever written in history."

Do you know about illimitableman/@tellyoursonthis? "He's the most poisoned amongst them in manosphere".

"All redpillers are women haters, single, broke and will spend their lives writing about women. Let them marry first and see that NAWALT".

I will remain on this thread, and nobody is gonna take me down. I'm a narcissist, I have killed realism, logical positivism, pragmatism 60 years ago. I am here to stay. I will continually gaslight Glycolysiss, Dapcity 247, Victim01. I'm still monitoring skepticus and martinez39s---bloody atheists.

No one can take me outta this thread! Hurray!
Pun intended. cheesy
I catch ur sarcasm

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

I'm confused!!!

Who really wrote this?
The confuse man roaming free on the thread canceling posts and seeking for attention. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
SOZINN:
Women are proof that the universe is expanding.
Guy, I don't understand this, can you explain for me Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
To the OP to you asking a question concerning 'free will'. Believe you me, this isn't a simple question but a far complex one that touches both conventional science and metaphysics, and we know these two don't operate synergistically. To answer what is a free will. One would have to explain explicitly on ENERGY, TIME, REALITY, PURPOSE, CONSCIOUSNESS, and ACCOUNTABILITY!
Check through anywhere on the Internet and you would not get a technical fitting meaning of these aforementioned. Science doesn't, yet know what these are. I can explain, but I'm afraid I'll leak of too much of my ideas unto me becoming a writer and an author!!!
One of a kind question!!!!!!

GLYCOLYSISS:

"Even Men have Higher Forces controlling them. It really took me time to understand these things, reason why I don't usually complain anymore"

These conversation just got more interesting.
Do you know, going by your statement I quoted, we don't have free will ?

I noticed that was one foundation that Mrcoldswe** guy is trying to disprove AWALT redpill teaching.
Look at it these way :

If everything we do is caused by forces over which we have no control,then we don't have free will, just an illusion that we do.
If our actions are caused by forces over which we have no control, we do not act freely,therefore, we never act freely.
Simple stuff!

It has been proven over and over again, that human behaviors are very predictable, and some certain factors influences our behavior, like gene and our environment.

I want to ask you these question, do you think we as humans have free will or is it an illusion of free will we are exercising ?

I know you're not the guy I should be asking these question, but your response will go a long way..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
iskalamong:

True.
This should be done in all areas of his life. Some of these areas include (in no particular order):

1. Physical (Appearance)
2. Social (Solid interaction skill! High social status!)
3. Financial (Money! Assets! Wealth!)
4. Intellects (Intelligence! problem solving! Leadership!)
5. Sexual/ romance (Flirting! Cuddling! Fu<king!)
6. Abilities (singing, playing instruments, Dancing, comedy e.t.c)

This will make you a true alpha and irresistible to both men and women, young and old, acquaintance and strangers e.t.c.
You will be super attractive, almost irreplaceable, highly valued, needed and respected by these people.

Iskalamong

I don't really know why I have a feeling this comment is underrated. But incase you missed it then I'm bringing it back for your viewing pleasure. Read, digest, and think this through. Self development is very very necessary. Not just knowing & understanding women alone but working on yourself too. The main focus is you, just YOU. This is the champion mode.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheExclusive:
Hi Guys, a thought Just came up in my mind about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Is Harry actually a simp for losing royalty because of a woman? If he didn't marry Meghan, that incident may not have happened.

I think so, I also read an article about how Prince Harry has been doing everything possible to please Megan Markle.
Some of them working in there at the time said he would literally do anything for her.
Also I think he's a simp because he married a divorcee and she's older than him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
yorubarere:

The confuse man roaming free on the thread canceling posts and seeking for attention. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'd say same, but decided to let it slide off. I did understood from a religious standpoint and to some extent, scientifically!
Peaceyw:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Who is your bro? You broke redpiller!

As an idealist I'm going to modify the words: man, bro and masculinity. Let me tell what I'm aiming for;

1. To become a cockerel. I want freedom. I love seeing naked hen. And I don't know why men should be concerned about women trying to go liberal and do whatever they like. I feel like crying.

2. I killed pragmatism, logical positivism, empiricism 60 years ago and with my idealist frame we're setting women free from the shackles of men.

3. I want redpillers to always kiss the ground when they see an idealist. Oh! I forgot, I was trying to repair a damaged wh0re but she won't stop cheating. In fact I'm waiting earnestly for her punishment because I cheated on her once. This is my aim again: to educate redpillers to try as much as possible to repair damaged women for their own longevity.

4. Men are the most violent creature. Women are very innocent and beautiful. I want you all useless broke redpillers to appreciate and start worshipping women.

6. Lets redefine masculinity. We should allow women enter the STEM field why men become hairdressers, manicurist etc. In the next 50 years I see this happening.

7. Wow! I'm a proud narcissist, a male feminist, even if I don't really know my purpose on this thread, I'm gonna disgrace all redpillers especially Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01.

8. You see that little baby girl called caveadullam who got no spine to even quote me, I'm gonna teach him a lesson and his eyes will be open. Their general overseer Glycolysiss can't see I'm a male feminist and a narcissist. I will continue to expose him.

All redpillers are broke, misogynist, single and still living in their mother's basement. Weak old children.

I will not leave this thread. My religion is the best. F^ck REDPILL useless amorality.

I will not create another thread. We must redefine masculinity, set women free, allow men walk freely like cockerels.

Only martinez39s understand me and can give you idiots a summary. He is the best summarizer on nairaland.

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
Laugh wan kill me. You really finished that simp

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Peaceyw:

There are more women than men
Women are still giving birth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'll proceed with a simple analogy!
A battery that charged to a full capacity, when utilized will gradually lose its ions. Let's say that the battery has now indicate of its charge being 5% from 100%, is the battery now performing at its weakest
Men lead civilization and all in the past, and now it's women. So, much so, that Jesus prophesies of men shortage with a single man having to be with upto 50 women.

SOZINN:

There are more women than men
Women are still giving birth

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationship with a woman.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

Very true.

That's why I'm rarely boastful of my achievements in life. I find out that once I scale that particular Rubicon, I become rather bored.

Maybe it's just me.
Me too
I feel the same way about material things

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
yorubarere:

Another simp post. Right from time I knew you re not on men side but on the women side. That is why u made ur first post to appeal to men emotions and make them see the illusion of what they could gain if they drop their pride and become less of a man. Why should a man even think of becoming less? And also lose his pride and self worth? Is it because you already lost yours? And you are looking for gang mates who would experience your version of 11yrs of pains? cheesy

Your major aim here is to promote feminism and equality while selling men fake dreams. At this point I am convinced that your have exchanged ur balls for a taste of pussy.

I will keep exposing you for what you are. I will achieve either of these 2 goals:

1. Chase you out of this thread.

2. Or make you misbehave and miserable.

I am okay with either of the 2 options but I will feel more better with option number 2 grin
Mrcoldsweat started with some truth, but he wasn't straight with his words. Despite my attempts for him to be specific and make him give his ideas a clear and unmistakable structure, he persisted and remained obstinate in making vague statements and introducing other confusing ideas that could be easily misconstrued: the general and vague statements about eliminating gender norms, modifying masculinity, and gender equality.

Seeing his recent insistent attempts on subtly trying to eliminate the concept of AWALT, and falsely accusing this thread of harbouring misogyny and hatred towards women should raise valid suspicion. Also, the unrealistic solutions and seeming misapprehension of hypergamy by a supposed redpiller and the backpedaling that followed leave a lot to be desired. This SEEMS to SUGGEST that his earlier meanderings and refusal to use specific wordings could have been a deliberate attempt to build the grounds on which to subtly sow wicked seeds that would germinate and insidiously sway us from the red pill truths. This is plausible and makes a lot of sense.

Though he made some good points earlier and people misunderstood some of the things he said, that I grant, his recent posts sound suspicious and they seem to explain his deliberate persistence in using spurious and vague words to convey his ideas. This is plausible, and his aim should be questioned. Many at times, vagueness and mystery of ideas are the bedrock of bùllshits. We should cast a wary eye on him. Earlier on he said we should stop seeing women through a moral lens, but as the animals they are: selfish, wild and unpredictable; but now he is challenging the concept of awalt and accusing men here of misogyny.

Here are his recent posts
MrColdsweat:
Are you not interest in finding out if you are being lied to?

When they say all women are like that, on what basis? What scientific, psychological or statistical test did they perform on women to conclude that 100% of women are like that?

So, someone can wake up and say, "all women are this", and we should accept and propogate it without verification?

Let us put the red pill to a truth test.
MrColdsweat:
1. If there are no absolute truths, them every truths in the redpill philosophy is false.
Never say "there is no absolute truth" in an argument. It is self-defeating and self-contradictory.

2. The redpill is not logical/rational. It is pragmatic. It works for you, fine! It doesn't, discard it. But the nature of the ideology is not the issue. The issue is its contents.

One of the contents is AWALT.
"All women are like that."
This statement is contradictory to the concept of freewill because the human mind is subject to change.

Please give Links or results of psychological tests you redpillers performed on women which proves that 100% of women behaved in a certain manner or showed the same tendencies.

Give us a 100% percent psychological test result to back up your claim on AWALT.

You're doing a good job BTW.
MrColdsweat:

1. Your excess faith in science as the only path to truth is dogma. We call it scientism. In the abstract sense, there is no difference between religion and science because they both possess methodologies.

2. Falsification is the fuel that drives science. Let's say i come up with a scientific theory A and I'm awarded a Nobel prize, my theory A is assumed true. If you come up with theory B, which proves that my theory A is false, them theory B becomes true and my theory A becomes false. Because of this method, we keep falsifying and we will not get to the absolute truth. Darwin's theory is true, but has a cash prize for the falsification.
This makes science only a path to knowledge but never a path to truth.

Therefore, the testosterone and other scientific reasons to your acclaimed male superiority can be falsified, and is most likely false.
MrColdsweat:
You know Christianity. But should a Christian be on this thread peddling hate against against women?

If we insist that men must always rule over women for some reasons known to men, should we condemn the Islamic fundamentalists who insist that Muslims must always dominate and rule over Christians?

No nawalt preacher will thrive here, neither is this place a thriving ground for the nawalt concept. If we actually believe in nawalt unicorns, what then is the need of the redpill? Why not abandon the red pill and go find a nawalt? Why go through the stress of reading and discussing red pill?

Redpillers are not forcing their ideas on anyone. If you think there are nawalt unicorns or that the redpill has no solid basis, that's fine and you can feel free to leave. As long as this group exists, the total acceptance of AWALT concept shall remain undying no matter what you say.

"what is your evidence of AWALT?"
"have you been with all women to conclude that AWALT is valid?"
These questions, as insinuated by your post, are nothing new. They are hackneyed questions that we are tired of. They are usually the words of females and simps. Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill? You need to do better. Even though we can't prove our experiences to you, our observations are enough for us, we go by them, and we are not bothered to prove it to anyone.

If you think nawalt unicorns exist, fine for you but we are not participating no matter what. So if at all your aim is to make us doubt the AWALT concept, you are free to go on but you will be wasting your time. Finally, science and religion are not the same in an abstract way.

NB: these are my observations and disagreements with Mrcoldsweat.

GLYCOLYSISS, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, skepticus, caveadullam, ichidodo.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Vecto:
He is not confused. If you don't get the joke then that's your problem. We get it. Intelligent fun isn't meant for everyone.

Chill bro grin

....he meant the coldsweat guy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
SOZINN:

I think so, I also read an article about how Prince Harry has been doing everything possible to please Megan Markle.
Some of them working in there at the time said he would literally do anything for her.
Also I think he's a simp because he married a divorcee and she's older than him.

I couldn't agree more. Meghan is the husband. Harry is the wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrColdsweat initially had a good motion, but along the line he got discourage as he'd expose of his little confidence too much and got superposed by the citing of his indiscretion. He can't handle criticism, but decided in aiming for a battle with critiques.

Martinez39s:

GLYCOLYSISS, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, skepticus, caveadullam, ichidodo.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
Mrcoldsweat started with some truth, but he wasn't straight with his words. Despite my attempts for him to be specific and make him give his ideas a clear and unmistakable structure, he persisted and remained obstinate in making vague statements and introducing other confusing ideas that could be easily misconstrued: the general and vague statements about eliminating gender norms, modifying masculinity, and gender equality.

Seeing his recent insistent attempts on subtly trying to eliminate the concept of AWALT, and falsely accusing this thread of harbouring misogyny and hatred towards women should raise valid suspicion. Also, the unrealistic solutions and seeming misapprehension of hypergamy by a supposed redpiller and the backpedaling that followed leave a lot to be desired. This SEEMS to SUGGEST that his earlier meanderings and refusal to use specific wordings could have been a deliberate attempt to build the grounds on which to subtly sow wicked seeds that would germinate and insidiously sway us from the red pill truths. This is plausible and makes a lot of sense.

Though he made some good points earlier and people misunderstood some of the things he said, that I grant, his recent posts sound suspicious and they seem to explain his deliberate persistence in using spurious and vague words to convey his ideas. This is plausible, and his aim should be questioned. Many at times, vagueness and mystery of ideas are the bedrock of bùllshits. We should cast a wary eye on him. Earlier on he said we should stop seeing women through a moral lens, but as the animals they are: selfish, wild and unpredictable; but now he is challenging the concept of awalt and accusing men here of misogyny.

No nawalt preacher will thrive here, neither is this place a thriving ground for the nawalt concept. If we actually believe in nawalt unicorns, what then is the need of the redpill? Why not abandon the red pill and go find a nawalt? Why go through the stress of reading and discussing red pill?

Redpillers are not forcing their ideas on anyone. If you think there are nawalt unicorns or that the redpill has no solid basis, that's fine and you can feel free to leave. As long as this group exists, the total acceptance of AWALT concept shall remain undying no matter what you say.

These questions, as insinuated by your post, are nothing new. They are hackneyed questions that we are tired of. They are usually the words of females and simps. Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill? You need to do better. Even though we can't prove our experiences to you, our observations are enough for us, we go by them, and we are not bothered to prove it to anyone.

If you think nawalt unicorns exist, fine for you but we are not participating no matter what. So if at all your aim is to make us doubt the AWALT concept, you are free to go on but you will be wasting your time. Finally, science and religion are not the same in an abstract way.

In short he is a confusionist trying to get gang mates. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Martinez39s:

Let me reiterate that the nuisance of a guy or troll needs help.... Professional help...I wash my hands off his case..We move.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheVictim01:
MrColdsweat initially had a good motion, but along the line he got discourage as he'd expose of his little confidence too much and got superposed by the citing of his indiscretion. He can't handle criticism, but decided in aiming for a battle with critiques.

Actually he doesn't have any good intentions even in the first post. His first post is to prepare minds for his subsequent bullshits.

I started seeing the bullshit in his first post when he likened men to cockerels. Not even to our closest cousins (apes).

But of course that post did the damage he wanted. It created the crack he needed to permeate redpill thread.

But the post can best be likened to a politician speech before election.

Sell them pipe dreams on why they need to vote you which they will believe and give them bullshits after election (his subsequent posts did justice to that).

His only nemesis is that, this thread is full of MEN with balls that won't bend to his bluepilled illusions of what to gain by losing their pride and manliness.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

Chill bro grin

....he meant the coldsweat guy
Oh sorry, my bad! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Continuation on explanation of general misconception: (AWALT)

NB: I'm not the author of this write-up

Degrees of AWALT:

Humanity is diverse, so inevitably there’s going to be an exception in some form or another which disproves a certain aspect of the AWALT contention. And yet despite human diversity, there is incredible similarity among women. So much so that, we can qualitatively outline the “operating system of female behaviour” and to differing degrees, find conformity to the arguments made by AWALT. Sure not all women are gold diggers who will only date millionaires, but many won’t date a man of equal or lesser net worth.

Sure some women date poorer men, but such a man is likely to be highly popular or attractive. However you cut it, AWALT will contend women are hypergamous. Will hypergamy always manifest in one exact manner? No, of course not, it is not that “women are all the same” it’s more a case of “women all have the same instincts and are therefore predisposed to specific kinds of behaviour.”

Hypergamy can manifest as a desire for resources, superior genes, social status – any of these things. People tend to get caught up on the material when thinking of hypergamy, but to really distil it down to its fulcrum, hypergamy means “a woman will only date someone she believes to be superior to her”.

So the fact a woman dates a man poorer than her does not mean she isn’t hypergamous, he has something else going on either physically, socially or psychologically that makes her believe he is superior, if this wasn’t the case, she wouldn’t be with him. However you cut it, non-hypergamous women do not exist – hence AWALT.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Vecto:
Oh sorry, my bad! grin
That is why I ignored your earlier post cheesy

How are u buddy?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Defying One Element of AWALT Doesn’t Make A NAWALT:

You may know a woman who often takes responsibility for her actions, but AWALT claims women are notorious blame shifters. That specific woman thus defies AWALT in this one aspect. This does not mean she doesn’t branch swing, isn’t hypergamous, or doesn’t friend zone men so she can enjoy boyfriend level commitment without actually dating. This one woman who defies this one aspect of AWALT does not disprove AWALT, she is merely the exception to one aspect of it.

Whilst different women may defy different aspects of AWALT, no woman defies all aspects of it. This woman is known by the mythical term ‘unicorn’ precisely because she doesn’t exist. A unicorn is effectively the idealised woman who has none of the negative qualities we identify women as having.

A “good woman”, such as one of those over at red pill women tries to suppress the aspects of her nature inherent to AWALT, the fact she need to suppress these aspects at all demonstrates the point – all women are like that. If they weren’t, there would be nothing for aware women to actively work to suppress.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
No veteran in the online men’s community believes in NAWALT, a NAWALT (meaning not all women are like that) implies there is a woman out there who behaves in none of the ways central to which AWALT claims. That is the unicorn, and the unicorn is a lie – an idealised mythological remnant of blue pill programming. The idea that a woman who is not hypergamous, Machiavellian, immature, solipsistic and all the rest exists out there.

Think of the NAWALT unicorn as El Dorado, you’ve heard all about it, a buddy of yours may have even been on an expedition to go and find it, but neither you nor anybody you know has ever found it.

AWALT doesn’t mean women can’t learn to be better partners given the right instruction, it means if they don’t receive and happily abide by such instruction, they will showcase the very worst aspects of AWALT (extreme hypergamy, immaturity, disloyalty etc). A woman in her natural, unsculpted state is prone to the very worst of AWALT, because women of substance are made not born.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
yorubarere:
That is why I ignored your earlier post cheesy
How are u buddy?
smiley
Doing great bro. And you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
modern music by some female artists is a medium women use to further blue pill men...

singers like Cardi b infuse feminist and sex trade lyrics into their songs.. " if he don't swipe them cards, he don't get the pvssy...”

others like Doja cat, Sza, Iggy azalea Nicki minaj, Megan the stallion are all guilty of the same stuff..

inciting the notion that for a man to get laid, he has to spend heavily first for it..

mean while world class singers like Celine dion, kate hudson, alicia keys, beyonce, mariah carey etc..

all sang about being madly in love with men and how men made them crazy...

see the lyrics of celine dion's I drove all night, my heart will go on..

or the lyrics of Hold up by beyonce which was channelled to jay-z allegedly cheating on her...

I like Cardi's vibe but I dont buy what she raps about.. she's unconsciously simping men, raising the value of pvssy and creating dumb girls..

after Nicki minaj's gra gra, na still criminal she marry...

listen to rappers like migos, 50cent, nasty c, lil baby, rick ross, drake those niggas ooze red pill..

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Vecto:

smiley

Doing great bro.
And you?

I am fine as well my brother.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm about to sleep now , before I forget it, a very powerful message for redpillers especially Tradcons,christian conservatives and aspiring Patriach,on the issue of marriage

Old women and used Harlotts have developed social conventions to shame men into marrying them

1) They demonize young fertile women who have strong sexual market value as promiscuous , immature and wayward
2) After Hoeing about in their youths they will claim that they are matured and experienced enough for marriage which is logically invalid and unsound because it's until you enter marriage before you can make such judgements
3) They shame men that they are unprepared, insecure, don't want to be responsible,tag you as a kid(boy) who lacks the understanding of what marriage entails
4) They claim that you have inferiority complex , fragile ego and low self-esteem to increase their depreciated SMV value and reduce yours

Note:
Any redpiller especially patriachs who succumb to these bullshit social convention deserves to be castrated and burnt alive, an ignorant SIMP is far better than you, How can you wife a HOE after redpill awareness? Are you cursed?

Special note:
I'm sorry for the display of histrionics and emotional extremes in my original note, I'm just trying to convey a very important message

Thank you
Goodnight

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
An alpha can access 95% of all cute women while Simps struggle to access the remaining 5%

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.