Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774701 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
grin angry@Mrcoldsweat many are mad but few are roaming lmfao

No need for the name-calling. Ignore till it fades off like other derailers before it.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JackBizzle: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm not a mod, but I agree with your submission 100%. The comments I see nowadays are very nauseating. There's one called mosdii who goes around saying all Nigerian females, his mother and female relatives inclusive are useless. His kind of comment would not have been tolerated back when mukina2 was still active and SexKillz still a romance section moderator. Every where you turn in the Romance section misogynistic threads that have no business in civilised discourse.

It is quite shameful what Nairaland has become.

Excuse me, were you not a mod when nairaland went to the dogs?

You weren't even a good mod. You are part of the problem.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:17am On Feb 20, 2021
I thought there was an agreement to ignore stupid bitches and simp idiots undecided too many irrelevant posts.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

I.dey tell you bro. I caught her red-handed. Check my reply to her.

She wasn't cool that I called her out. She abused me o...calling me Ndi Uchu. grin grin

That's how I know that she was damn pained
grin grin
U frustrated her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I remember how we treated each other with respect on nairaland.

I remember how we loved aunty idowuogbo because of her funny personality. I remember Mrs China, onila and several others.

There was so much sanity on this section.

But look at nairaland today. Misogyny everywhere!!

Once a romance thread appears on the front page, you see boys litter the thread with misogynistic posts, bullying women.

I like to believe seun, mynd44, lalasticlala ishilove and Dominique have observed the unhealthy level of misogyny on nairaland, but I'm surprised they have done nothing about it.

I'm surprised they're yet to modify the rules to suppress the disrespect towards genders.

I will take out time and compile all the misogynistic posts on this thread and forward them as evidence to seun, mynd44, lalasticlala and ishilove. So that they can know the major indoctrination hub and the emanating point of misogyny on nairaland. I will ask them to close down this thread and modify the rules so that men and women can respect each other like we do in the family section.

If they don't close down this thread, I'll have no choice but to kill the thread myself.
Redpillers. I hope you can now confirm his true intentions. He is just a loser. He needs help and he can't find that help here if he continues to be a nuisance to us.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2021
DAY 51, REDPILL 2021

Blood covenant or oath changes nothing, (including whatever marriage vows). When it is time for her to leave her man, she will. And no amount of reasoning will ever make her see you the same way, because you've exhausted yourself in satisfying her thoroughly, and she now seeks for a new adventure.

Authority: Put yourself first.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Are you not tired of regurgitating the same nonsense?

No blackmail will stop me from taking down this thread.
Good luck with that simp! You remember the option number 2. I told you, you will misbehave and be frustrated.

You already misbehaved and blew ur last cover. You are now getting frustrated. I am having the fun, knowing fully that I am one of those upsetting you.

LESSON: Don't fvck with a bigger man

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Aim achieved.

Fellow redpillers. We just won another war against the haters. We will still encounter others moving forward. But we must not be wary. Just like every other truths, the lies and deceit a will always fight it.

Can we all agree now to ignore the troublemaker? Pls let's do. Thanks

And don't forget about ignoring and (f) monikers no matter the provocation. At the end, it is not worth it. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

U fûck up big time. What is wrong with some of us here? Let sleeping dogs lie and move on. No, una must drag something way go put una for trouble. Many monikers have drawn conclusion on recent events here, clear to everyone and have moved on. Pesiin (most likely a female hiding behind the moniker) don reveal im intention to bring down the thread that has educated a lot including you and saving a lot of men, but u choose to continue entertaining dem. Make dem close down the thread so some of us go get sense. My only pity is for the guys who are not yet aware of the truth being shared here.

A lot of us don't know the power of silence or ignoring a fruitless venture, not knowing when to end a trolling argument or even ignore a troublesome pussay when red flags are hanging all around it. Smh.

As long as we aren't quoting or mentioning him/her directly, We are good...Inasmuch as we would like to "pop red pills" right now, don't you think tis best to not throw away the bath water with the baby? The question is how do we flip this lemon of a conundrum into the lemonade of realization, knowledge and emancipation? The first phase was to give him a lot of opportunities or rope to hang himself/herself, right now folks who hitherto thought She/he was legit, have now seen the fraud that She/he was...The next phase is to turn her/him to a case study especially for the young minds out there on how this toxic mix of self denial and anger phases can be so devastating to mental health if not for the well being of others because this babe/ guy fit carry AK47 begin dey shoot every every or commit suicide...To also reach out to those undergoing such...Give them the space or platform to vent so that las las dem go dey alright...If we can all have this great discourse on AWALT or simps in general...What about those going off their heads?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
I thought there was an agreement to ignore stupid bitches and simp idiots undecided too many irrelevant posts.
Tbh i tire for those engaging the dude... Them dey give me panadol for a red pill thread angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2021
yorubarere:

Redpillers. I hope you can now confirm his true intentions. He is just a loser. He needs help and he can't find that help here if he continues to be a nuisance to us.
Another quote... You can drop ur message without quoting na... Wtf!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reex12(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
modern music by some female artists is a medium women use to further blue pill men...

singers like Cardi b infuse feminist and sex trade lyrics into their songs.. " if he don't swipe them cards, he don't get the pvssy...”

others like Doja cat, Sza, Iggy azalea Nicki minaj, Megan the stallion are all guilty of the same stuff..

inciting the notion that for a man to get laid, he has to spend heavily first for it..

mean while world class singers like Celine dion, kate hudson, alicia keys, beyonce, mariah carey etc..

all sang about being madly in love with men and how men made them crazy...

see the lyrics of celine dion's I drove all night, my heart will go on..

or the lyrics of Hold up by beyonce which was channelled to jay-z allegedly cheating on her...

I like Cardi's vibe but I dont buy what she raps about.. she's unconsciously simping men, raising the value of pvssy and creating dumb girls..

after Nicki minaj's gra gra, na still criminal she marry...

listen to rappers like migos, 50cent, nasty c, lil baby, rick ross, drake those niggas ooze red pill..

add FUTURE to the list that guy is a red piller to the core

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crusty3: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:
See ehn, TRP Philosophy is Very good at Being a Step ahead of Women to beat them at their Manipulation Game, but it's quite obvious that quite a Large % of TRP Followers are not ready to see some of the Downsides therein.. Now, let me Try quickly expantiate:

(1) THE ISSUE OF GENERALIZATION:
U see ehn, it's very Illogical for Anyone to just come out and start claiming WOMEN in totality are this and that.. The 1st question I'd like to ask is How Many Ladies av U interacted with Personally b4 Arriving at this Conclusion? It's quite obvious most of these Conclusions are excerpts from RedPill books and Forums scattered all over the Internet. Rather Using MOST LADIES would av suffice and probably made sum1 like me not to even bother bringing up a discuss in the 1st place..... Always Know that to Every Established Attribute and Characteristics of the female Gender, there is Always an Exception, so Why are you TRP guys Deliberately Ommiting the Exceptions, No matter how Small their Population is?? Hope U know that Even if the Ratio is 95:5, then it's still bn classified as MAJORITY and not ALL... Even sef, let's look at this issue in the Surface sef. u guys av classified Guys into RedPilled, BluePilled, BlackPilled etc etc, Now does it even make any sense Now Grouping All Women under one Umbrella??
lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2021
JackBizzle:

Excuse me, were you not a mod when nairaland went to the dogs?

You weren't even a good mod. You are part of the problem.

No offence but we don't quote 'f' monikers here.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning,
Hope we are enjoying our weekend

We all know women are incapable of applying logic to the same degree as men,they have the capacity for logic but can't better segregate it from their emotions,

It's not news that women are generally more emotional than men, their hormones during ovulation contributes to their mood swings

Even women with high IQ , educated and capable of intelligence still lack the intellectual curiosity that logical men have and bastardize(and abuse) logic to create rationalizations to fit their solipsistic and emotional opinions which are usually sophistic and seemingly plausible but are inherently and innately weak fallacious arguments

Women are fueled with estrogens the hormones for comfortability which makes them seek grouplike dogma's like religion and feminism, because of their need to feel like and accepted within a group , individually they aren't capable of critical thinking and open minded analysis these explains why they are not innovators, maverick or inventors

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2021
yorubarere:

Good luck with that simp! You remember the option number 2. I told you, you will misbehave and be frustrated.

You already misbehaved and blew ur last cover. You are now getting frustrated. I am having the fun, knowing fully that I am one of those upsetting you.

LESSON: Don't fvck with a bigger man

No need to quote him again bro. Just ignore

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:

No need to quote him again bro. Just ignore
Already doing that boss man. Make we allow am deh rant. He has been exposed. He will fade off with time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2021
yorubarere:

Already doing that boss man. Make we allow am deh rant. He has been exposed. He will fade off with time.
Good grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JackBizzle: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2021
smiley
luminouz:

No offence but we don't quote 'f' monikers here.

I did not know the rules. That was my first comment here.

Anyhow, some people like that hag need to be put in their place

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
GLYCOLYSISS, please modify your post to properly quote the clown. His text is not in the green background.

I have actually unquoted him since more guys have seen that post.

Good morning bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

I have actually unquoted him since more guys have seen that post.

Good morning bro.
Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2021
JackBizzle:
smiley

I did not know the rules. That was my first comment here.

Anyhow, some people like that hag need to be put in their place
Seriously we don't quote (f) here. They are not here for intellectual engagements. They are here to drag us to insults level, derail the thread and later report to mods to ban the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Strong Men with options treat women the same way women treat simps”weak men”

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
many women want to have their cake and eat it too. They reject the good men in their younger years and enjoy the bad boys, then once their biological clock is ticking they run back to you trying to force you to commit to them.

Let's not forget their HUGE list of demands which they require without even mentioning what they can provide you.

Many men are fed up of being looked at as retirement plans, starved of sex from their wives and used as support once women are done having fun with the badboys (Ages going from 30 to 45).

We have seen this happen to our fathers, friends, uncles and male acquaintances. We have shared the knowledge.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
A message from me, to all humans:

Know, and accept the fact that you are an animal (without special purpose) —just like every other animal on the face of this planet —and know peace!

You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings —which will consequently lead you into doing the many useless things/traditions propagated by society.

These animal instincts I speak of are the things that make you that irredeemable "simp" or whareva, an unsuspecting lover of stress, etc. —not just in female matters, but in all aspects of life!

The strongest of these instincts I speak of is the desire to replicate your gene. Yes, I said that.

I can't stress this enough: know that you are an animal like the chicken in your backyard, and know peace. Only then will you see the ultimate explanation to everything we've been trying to discover in this thread.

— oyolohi

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
oyolohi:
A message from me, to all humans:

Know, and accept the fact that you are an animal (without special purpose) —just like every other animal on the face of this planet —and know peace!

You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings —which will consequently lead you into doing the many useless things/traditions propagated by society.

These animal instincts I speak of are the things that make you that irredeemable "simp" or whareva, an unsuspecting lover of stress, etc. —not just in female matters, but in all aspects of life!

The strongest of these instincts I speak of is the desire to replicate your gene. Yes, I said that.

I can't stress this enough: know that you are an animal like the chicken in your backyard, and know peace. Only then will you see the ultimate explanation to everything we've been trying to discover in this thread.......

-oyolohi

This master piece Is for us who have Evolved beyond the "Earth and all It brouhaha. The deepest part of TRP, Not for everyone. Happy weekend my guy.......

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
I'm about to sleep now , before I forget it, a very powerful message for redpillers especially Tradcons,christian conservatives and aspiring Patriach,on the issue of marriage

Old women and used Harlotts have developed social conventions to shame men into marrying them

1) They demonize young fertile women who have strong sexual market value as promiscuous , immature and wayward
2) After Hoeing about in their youths they will claim that they are matured and experienced enough for marriage which is logically invalid and unsound because it's until you enter marriage before you can make such judgements
3) They shame men that they are unprepared, insecure, don't want to be responsible,tag you as a kid(boy) who lacks the understanding of what marriage entails
4) They claim that you have inferiority complex , fragile ego and low self-esteem to increase their depreciated SMV value and reduce yours

Note:
Any redpiller especially patriachs who succumb to these bullshit social convention deserves to be castrated and burnt alive, an ignorant SIMP is far better than you, How can you wife a HOE after redpill awareness? Are you cursed?

Special note:
I'm sorry for the display of histrionics and emotional extremes in my original note, I'm just trying to convey a very important message

Thank you
Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Martinez39s what is this?

If these words are the words of females or simps, does that mean these claims should never be verified?

Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill?

Because they get the same observations, does that make the claim true?
Do you not know that beliefs shared by many, often becomes their reality but their beliefs could still be false?
Are you not sounding like the babalawo worshippers who claim their gods exists because of their personal experiences?

Your personal belief claims due to experiences has graduated to knowledge, but is it true? That is what you should be finding out.

You're a mathematician like me who engages in the verification of the truth value of statements, Why are you behaving like the others? If others behave like they do, should you do same? Since you have been trained to find truth, Shouldn't you be most interested in the truth values of the acclaimed truths of the redpill doctrine?

You are one of the pillars of this movement on nairaland. You should be armed with facts and statistics to shut arguers up.
You should be giving me facts so that I can back out of this thread.

Why resort to petty fallacies?

If you are asked to give a proof that certain abstract spaces, sets or structures possess certain qualities when endowed with certain restrictions or properties, do you ask for the intent of the person who gave you the proof? Do you not just give or construct the demanded proof?

Is there any inferential link between my intent and the truth? If I'm here for good, does it change the truth?

I expected better.
Please, ignore the arguments!
Contribute your quota, lets learn from one another.
This argument is stale, boring and now becoming unproductive.
I apologise if I am a little bit too blunt.
One love man!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mrcoldsweat, all girls are awesome right?

It is just a simple question?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007, austinereds(m), Philosopher1979, TheBlueDiamond(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.