Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759589 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
Mrcoldsweat started with some truth, but he wasn't straight with his words. Despite my attempts for him to be specific and make him give his ideas a clear and unmistakable structure, he persisted and remained obstinate in making vague statements and introducing other confusing ideas that could be easily misconstrued: the general and vague statements about eliminating gender norms, modifying masculinity, and gender equality.

Seeing his recent insistent attempts on subtly trying to eliminate the concept of AWALT, and falsely accusing this thread of harbouring misogyny and hatred towards women should raise valid suspicion. Also, the unrealistic solutions and seeming misapprehension of hypergamy by a supposed redpiller and the backpedaling that followed leave a lot to be desired. This SEEMS to SUGGEST that his earlier meanderings and refusal to use specific wordings could have been a deliberate attempt to build the grounds on which to subtly sow wicked seeds that would germinate and insidiously sway us from the red pill truths. This is plausible and makes a lot of sense.

Though he made some good points earlier and people misunderstood some of the things he said, that I grant, his recent posts sound suspicious and they seem to explain his deliberate persistence in using spurious and vague words to convey his ideas. This is plausible, and his aim should be questioned. Many at times, vagueness and mystery of ideas are the bedrock of bùllshits. We should cast a wary eye on him. Earlier on he said we should stop seeing women through a moral lens, but as the animals they are: selfish, wild and unpredictable; but now he is challenging the concept of awalt and accusing men here of misogyny.

Here are his recent posts

No nawalt preacher will thrive here, neither is this place a thriving ground for the nawalt concept. If we actually believe in nawalt unicorns, what then is the need of the redpill? Why not abandon the red pill and go find a nawalt? Why go through the stress of reading and discussing red pill?

Redpillers are not forcing their ideas on anyone. If you think there are nawalt unicorns or that the redpill has no solid basis, that's fine and you can feel free to leave. As long as this group exists, the total acceptance of AWALT concept shall remain undying no matter what you say.

"what is your evidence of AWALT?"
"have you been with all women to conclude that AWALT is valid?"
These questions, as insinuated by your post, are nothing new. They are hackneyed questions that we are tired of. They are usually the words of females and simps. Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill? You need to do better. Even though we can't prove our experiences to you, our observations are enough for us, we go by them, and we are not bothered to prove it to anyone.

If you think nawalt unicorns exist, fine for you but we are not participating no matter what. So if at all your aim is to make us doubt the AWALT concept, you are free to go on but you will be wasting your time. Finally, science and religion are not the same in an abstract way.

NB: these are my observations and disagreements with Mrcoldsweat.

GLYCOLYSISS, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, skepticus, caveadullam, ichidodo.

PETUK Emmaodet our married OGs here, please read this to understand the "lines" clearly.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
SOZINN:
[b]Why do niggas get negative thoughts when they hear AWALT.
When we say all women are like that we are not saying all women are bad. Of course there are still good women out there,[/b]we are just talking about things that are in built in women nature e.g: hypergamy. Hypergamy is not a bad thing it only becomes bad to me if the woman in question is lazy or jobless. You can't fault women for wanting to mate with the best father for their kids.
Even when we vet women with our red pill we are performing some kind of hypergamy.
But please let's stop translating AWALT to all women are bad.
We are just talking about nature please.
We can also look at some things concerning male nature and say all men are like that.
This thing goes both ways
[/s]
This one don dey change mouth. You no get evidence so you come dey modify your truths small small.

Una go use Una hand, cast this redpill doctrine for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheExclusive:
Hi Guys, a thought Just came up in my mind about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Is Harry actually a simp for losing royalty because of a woman? If he didn't marry Meghan, that incident may not have happened.

Harry's case has already been addressed here and outside of this thread, by guys who know their stuff about the red pill whether they chose to adopt the "red pill" term or otherwise like some hypocrites thinking that semantics will fool sensible men here.

It's no news that Harry has done everything to please Meghan, a single mother, even abdicating his royalty rights - Hallmarks of an irredeemable simp. Meghan is "centuries" ahead of Harry when it comes to the manipulation game and she did well picking the perfect target - a younger simp from the richest royal family in the world. I have no hate for her. She is playing the game to her advantage. Meghan is an heroine to gold digging/level up women world wide. She is a smart b*#ch. Men should learn from this if they are not stupidly emotional attacking Ubunja for revealing some "female game" tips.

If he didn't marry Meghan, there is a likelihood that he would still be manipulated if he dated a low-level gold digger. Money and social status amplify the strength and weakness of men.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
yorubarere:

I am fine as well my brother.
God no go shame us bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
There is a quote up there that says how women rubbish younger ones to compete for men. There is something about the redpill, no matter how u want to rationalize it.... It remains the truth.

See this post below
CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Martinez39s:

Seeing his recent insistent attempts on subtly trying to eliminate the concept of AWALT, and falsely accusing this thread of harbouring misogyny and hatred towards women should raise valid suspicion. Also, the unrealistic solutions and seeming misapprehension of hypergamy by a supposed redpiller and the backpedaling that followed leave a lot to be desired. This SEEMS to SUGGEST that his earlier meanderings and refusal to use specific wordings could have been a deliberate attempt to build the grounds on which to subtly sow wicked seeds that would germinate and insidiously sway us from the red pill truths. This is plausible and makes a lot of sense.

Though he made some good points earlier and people misunderstood some of the things he said, that I grant, his recent posts sound suspicious and they seem to explain his deliberate persistence in using spurious and vague words to convey his ideas. This is plausible, and his aim should be questioned. Many at times, vagueness and mystery of ideas are the bedrock of bùllshits. We should cast a wary eye on him. Earlier on he said we should stop seeing women through a moral lens, but as the animals they are: selfish, wild and unpredictable; but now he is challenging the concept of awalt and accusing men here of misogyny.

Here are his recent posts

No nawalt preacher will thrive here, neither is this place a thriving ground for the nawalt concept. If we actually believe in nawalt unicorns, what then is the need of the redpill? Why not abandon the red pill and go find a nawalt? Why go through the stress of reading and discussing red pill?

Redpillers are not forcing their ideas on anyone. If you think there are nawalt unicorns or that the redpill has no solid basis, that's fine and you can feel free to leave. As long as this group exists, the total acceptance of AWALT concept shall remain undying no matter what you say.

"what is your evidence of AWALT?"
"have you been with all women to conclude that AWALT is valid?"
These questions, as insinuated by your post, are nothing new. They are hackneyed questions that we are tired of. They are usually the words of females and simps.

[b]Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill? [/b]You need to do better. Even though we can't prove our experiences to you, our observations are enough for us, we go by them, and we are not bothered to prove it to anyone.

If you think nawalt unicorns exist, fine for you but we are not participating no matter what. So if at all your aim is to make us doubt the AWALT concept, you are free to go on but you will be wasting your time. Finally, science and religion are not the same in an abstract way.

NB: these are my observations and disagreements with Mrcoldsweat.

GLYCOLYSISS, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, skepticus, caveadullam, ichidodo.

Martinez39s what is this?

If these words are the words of females or simps, does that mean these claims should never be verified?

Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill?

Because they get the same observations, does that make the claim true?
Do you not know that beliefs shared by many, often becomes their reality but their beliefs could still be false?
Are you not sounding like the babalawo worshippers who claim their gods exists because of their personal experiences?

Your personal belief claims due to experiences has graduated to knowledge, but is it true? That is what you should be finding out.

You're a mathematician like me who engages in the verification of the truth value of statements, Why are you behaving like the others? If others behave like they do, should you do same? Since you have been trained to find truth, Shouldn't you be most interested in the truth values of the acclaimed truths of the redpill doctrine?

You are one of the pillars of this movement on nairaland. You should be armed with facts and statistics to shut arguers up.
You should be giving me facts so that I can back out of this thread.

Why resort to petty fallacies?

If you are asked to give a proof that certain abstract spaces, sets or structures possess certain qualities when endowed with certain restrictions or properties, do you ask for the intent of the person who gave you the proof? Do you not just give or construct the demanded proof?

Is there any inferential link between my intent and the truth? If I'm here for good, does it change the truth?

I expected better.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
yorubarere:
There is a quote up there that says how women rubbish younger ones to compete for men. There is something about the redpill, no matter how u want to rationalize it.... It remains the truth.

See this post below

I.dey tell you bro. I caught her red-handed. Check my reply to her.

She wasn't cool that I called her out. She abused me o...calling me Ndi Uchu. grin grin

That's how I know that she was damn pained

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
I remember how we treated each other with respect on nairaland.

I remember how we loved aunty idowuogbo because of her funny personality. I remember Mrs China, onila and several others.

There was so much sanity on this section.

But look at nairaland today. Misogyny everywhere!!

Once a romance thread appears on the front page, you see boys litter the thread with misogynistic posts, bullying women.

I like to believe seun, mynd44, lalasticlala ishilove and Dominique have observed the unhealthy level of misogyny on nairaland, but I'm surprised they have done nothing about it.

I'm surprised they're yet to modify the rules to suppress the disrespect towards genders.

I will take out time and compile all the misogynistic posts on this thread and forward them as evidence to seun, mynd44, lalasticlala and ishilove. So that they can know the major indoctrination hub and the emanating point of misogyny on nairaland. I will ask them to close down this thread and modify the rules so that men and women can respect each other like we do in the family section.

If they don't close down this thread, I'll have no choice but to kill the thread myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

This dude is something else!!!

Now we finally know your mission here.

N.B: This comment of mine is the 9000th comment on this thread. We have come along way brothers. Let's keep popping them pills grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:
grin grin grin grin grin

N.B: This comment of mine is the 9000th comment on this thread. We have come along way brothers. Let's keep popping them pills grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishilove: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I remember how we treated each other with respect on nairaland.

I remember how we loved aunty idowuogbo because of her funny personality. I remember Mrs China, onila and several others.

There was so much sanity on this section.

But look at nairaland today. Misogyny everywhere!!

Once a romance thread appears on the front page, you see boys litter the thread with misogynistic posts, bullying women.

I like to believe seun, mynd44, lalasticlala ishilove and Dominique have observed the unhealthy level of misogyny on nairaland, but I'm surprised they have done nothing about it.

I'm surprised they're yet to modify the rules to suppress the disrespect towards genders.

I will take out time and compile all the misogynistic posts on this thread and forward them as evidence to seun, mynd44, lalasticlala and ishilove. So that they can know the major indoctrination hub and the emanating point of misogyny on nairaland. I will ask them to close down this thread and modify the rules so that men and women can respect each other like we do in the family section.

If they don't close down this thread, I'll have no choice but to kill the thread myself.
I'm not a mod, but I agree with your submission 100%. The comments I see nowadays are very nauseating. There's one called mosdii who goes around saying all Nigerian females, his mother and female relatives inclusive are useless. His kind of comment would not have been tolerated back when mukina2 was still active and SexKillz still a romance section moderator. Every where you turn in the Romance section misogynistic threads that have no business in civilised discourse.

It is quite shameful what Nairaland has become.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6424240/kim-kardashian-files-divorce-kanye#99236526

If we mention MGTOW, some ignorant folks will say they are "dangerous nihilists". Some will say they are closet misogynists/misogamists. Snapping a million photos as a "responsible" married man, supporting Donald Trump/Conservative ideas, being patriarchal/alpha/red and crimson pill at the risk of your mental health, or being very rich won't save your ass when you are operating within a highly gynocentric society like some parts of the western world. When a b*#ch is tired of you and wants to cash out, she will. Dr. Dre, the ultimate hiphop alpha is at the hospital trying to save his life from the brain aneurysm he suffered from Nicole's divorce. Kanye will learn his "lesson" like Emmanuel Eboue, Louis Saha etc

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
luminouz:
grin grin grin grin grin

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Martinez39s what is this?

If these words are the words of females or simps, does that mean these claims should never be verified?
grin I never said they shouldn't. Feel free to verify, but count me and others out. Any attempt at sowing seeds of the NAWALT concept here is dead on arrival. Any attempt at trying to snatch the AWALT concept from us is dead on arrival. Knowing this will save you a lot of energy. grin

Despite all the patterns all redpillers observed on a daily basis, and are still observing (the red pill proves itself daily), that made them embrace the red pill and the confirmation from others who also observed these patterns, you expect these questions to deter anyone from the red pill?

Because they get the same observations, does that make the claim true?
Do you not know that beliefs shared by many, often becomes their reality but their beliefs could still be false?
Are you not sounding like the babalawo worshippers who claim their gods exists because of their personal experiences?

Your personal belief claims due to experiences has graduated to knowledge, but is it true? That is what you should be finding out.
The red pill truth is not like religious or other metaphysical beliefs based on faith. For those who are aware of the red pill, the red pill truths demonstrate itself before their eyes every day, every week, without pause. No one woke up one morning and embraced the red pill just like, they had observed consistent patterns and had real life experiences, and the red pill traced the dots and confirmed what they had observed; as days go by, the red pill teachings keep being validated by what they see in the real world.

Where are the demonstrations of the power of religious or metaphysical beliefs in reality? We are talking about patterns that people have consistently observed with their senses in real life, and you are trying to compare these patterns with the beliefs of traditional worshippers who embrace things they have never observed at all but took by faith, talk less of consistently observing. Has anyone ever seen Sango, Ogun, Oduduwa, Yemoja, Eze Nwayi or Amadioha? grin

You're a mathematician like me who engages in the verification of the truth value of statements, Why are you behaving like the others? If others behave like they do, should you do same? Since you have been trained to find truth, Shouldn't you be most interested in the truth values of the acclaimed truths of the redpill doctrine?
Lol. You need to try harder. If Mr Modric observes an infinite sequence of numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 16,... on a computer. Is it safe for him to assert from the first five terms that any term is double the term immediately preceding it? What if he then takes a step further to randomly pick a thousand terms and, upon investigation, he discovers his assertion to be true for those terms based on the computer, is it safe for him to believe his assertion? If he then meets other men who have the same experience with many random picks, is it safe for Mr. Modric to believe his assertion? YES! If every day, the assertion keeps being validated from the experiences of others, is it safe for Mr. Modric to believe his assertion? YES!

This time around, anyone who calms to have found an exception (a number in the sequence that isn't double of the term Immediately preceding it) must prove themselves by presenting that exception. The burden of proof lies of the person calming to have found an exception. You can't expect Mr. Modric to stop believing his sincere observation and that of others because you, in an attempt to sound logical, simply asked him the following:
1) "have you tried every number to believe there is an exception?"
2) "what is the evidence of your belief?"
3) "your experience and that of all others isn't objective truth, is it?"

Mr. Modric didn't wake up one morning and made his assertion. In the same way Mr. Modric can't ever investigate an infinite amount of numbers, redpillers can't have experience with all women that have lived, that are living, and will live on this planet; they can't even have experience with every female in their countries. They same way Mr. Modric followed the pattern he saw for himself is the same way redpillers are following the patterns they saw for themselves. If you believe in a nawalt, feel free to indulge that belief; however, until we see irrefutable evidence for a nawalt, we will continue to lack belief in a nawalt. wink

Mind you, there is little or no incentive to lie here. The red pill is no sweet truth; it's a bitter truth. So why will a large group of men make it up and live it when they can freely indulge the sweet blue-pill illusions of the existence of nawalt unicorns? If there is a magic wand to reshape reality, don't you think many of us here will start turning all women to nawalt unicorns? Do you think we are enjoying all the truths we are seeing here? We accept it because it is reality as we see it, and harsh truth is better than sweet lies.

You are one of the pillars of this movement on nairaland. You should be armed with facts and statistics to shut arguers up.
You should be giving me facts so that I can back out of this thread.

Why resort to petty fallacies?

If you are asked to give a proof that certain abstract spaces, sets or structures possess certain qualities when endowed with certain restrictions or properties, do you ask for the intent of the person who gave you the proof? Do you not just give or construct the demanded proof?

Is there any inferential link between my intent and the truth? If I'm here for good, does it change the truth?

I expected better.
As I have said, if you think the red-pill concept of AWALT is faulty and there are nawalt unicorns out there for whatever reason, feel free to indulge that idea. We redpillers are not forcing anyone to believe what we are convinced of. We have nothing to prove to anyone, neither are we obligated to prove anything to anyone. If you think NAWALT, fine; as for us here, AWALT is the case until anyone, or experience, can irrefutably prove otherwise.

So if you think you have seen a nawalt, freely go to the plantation and follow her. Redpillers won't hold you back. Hold your NAWALT belief, we hold our AWALT belief. Lastly, feel free to keep searching for statistics and links. Good night.

GLYCOLYSISS, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, caveadullam, skepticus, ichidodo,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

If we mention black pill, some ignorant folks will say they are "dangerous nihilists". Some will say they are closet misogynists/misogamists. Snapping a million photos as a "responsible" married man, supporting Donald Trump/Conservative ideas, being patriarchal/alpha/red and crimson pill at the risk of your mental health, or being very rich won't save your ass when you are operating within a highly gynocentric society like some parts of the western world. When a b*#ch is tired of you and wants to cash out, she will. Dr. Dre, the ultimate hiphop alpha is at the hospital trying to save his life from the brain aneurysm he suffered from Nicole's divorce.
I was telling people this couple wouldn’t last and it was all a facade by Kim to cash out on a major level . This woman stands to gain not only half his wealth, she’s going to have sole custody of the children on the grounds that Kanye is not a fit parent mentally not to mention child and spousal support that he will probably be paying times 4 plus extra. Omo it’s basically over for this guy. My advise to men out there Never trust a Hoe Let alone marry one especially a kardashian Hoe them b!tches are the real succubus. The sad thing is most American Celebrity simps won’t learn from this especially those basketball and football simps they will keep wifing hoes Russell Wilson is Next just watch out

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2021
Gentlemen,did you see what's already unfolding in these thread ?

He came here promising us silver and gold,that he's going to introduce us to some groundbreaking knowledge and whatnot on masculinity and gender equality.
But with anything that got to with wolves in sheep clothing,when they know their games have been figured out, they actually come out and announce there intentions, unapologetically .

He knew he can't play mind games anymore, and realized many here are beginning to see through his BS, and decided to come clean.

He never had our interest at heart, he's here to sow confusion and sell pipe dreams to gullible minds.
Typical wolf in a sheep clothing.
I stopped engaging him when I realized these guy got absolutely nothing to offer, just sweet tongue.
Now, he wants our thread closed down!
He has taken it upon himself to see that other men that seek redpill knowledge won't be able to do that on these forum.

Niggur, we can play that f*cking game!
We are not afraid of any unforeseen situation that might befall these thread.
We have prepared for it long long ago.
The jokes is on you.
I warned you that you're going to self destruct yourself, but you didnt listen to me .
We are not the reason you spent 11 years and counting being treated like trash by women.
We are not the reason for your constant heartbreaking experience on the hand of the female gender.
Instead of you to drop your fragile ego and learn, you decided attacking thread that would have helped you is the way to go.

You claimed you're tired of heartbreak in that your thread and was asking if you should give up ?
You still remember what your first respondant told you ?
She asked you to take a break and start afresh !
So befitting a respond!
You deserve those heartbreak, and as she said, take a break, and renew your suffering!
You deserve it!
You're not tired yet, no, you don't sound like someone who is tired yet.
You only suffered for just 11 years, that's small.
Others have been dealt with by women for more than 30 years and they as usual, take a break and renew there suffering.
You still got more 10 years of suffering, so you should not be tired yet, because those in your previous relationships have not taught you any lesson yet.

As for taking down these thread, you never reach!
Take your "L" in peace like others who came here before you,and go spread your modifying masculinity Madness and gender equality BS to unsuspecting minds.
But on these thread ?
You have basically reduced yourself to a troll and a nuisance.
Guys that even got little interest in you are already dissapointed and disgusted by your recent revelation.
Take care bro and wish you all the best, but on these thread ?
You're a history and just an angry troll already .

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Modified :

Had to unquote him since more guys have seen that write up.
--------------------------------------------------------

Martinez39s and Co, please stop arguing with that guy, he no longer deserve that attention.
He never got our interest at heart and was not here to engage in any intelligent conversation with anyone.
He's here to ensure these thread becomes a history, and not all the BS lies he has been selling to us all these while

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
I was telling people this couple wouldn’t last and it was all a facade by Kim to cash out on a major level . This woman stands to gain not only half his wealth, she’s going to have sole custody of the children on the grounds that Kanye is not a fit parent mentally not to mention child and spousal support that he will probably be paying times 4 plus extra. Omo it’s basically over for this guy. My advise to men out there Never trust a Hoe Let alone marry one especially a kardashian Hoe them b!tches are the real succubus. The sad thing is most American Celebrity simps won’t learn from this especially those basketball and football simps they will keep wifing hoes Russell Wilson is Next just watch out

If you had said this on a general nairaland thread, dem go say u be hater, misogynist or an incel who is not getting pussay like say all the pussay wey men don bang, leave any tangible and visible benefits, aside from other men praising you.

There has been various rumours of divorce from both since when they got married, one that I know. Even Cardi B and Offset have faked it before, for attention and social ratings (and it will still end in tears). Even if this one is faked, Kanye won't still escape it in the long run, because the Kardashians have a long list of men manipulated and rendered useless (Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries Lamar Odom, Klay Thompson etc). Their step dad (Bruce Jenner), a masculine Olympic medallist and famous lawyer was even turned into a transgender to get them TV ratings. Kanye won't escape Dr. Dre' treatment because he married Kim under California's gynocentric laws.

I don't wish Russell Wilson bad though he didn't perform to expectation as a QB on the Seattle Seahawks Football team after the 2013 SuperBowl, but I can only hope he is "mildly-raped" by the legal system in case of a separation, seeing him as the beta-cuck cleaning up the mess and worshipping the pussay that has been fûcked by alpha-fûcks like 50 cent, Future etc in the music industry (and likely outside of it).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:27am On Feb 20, 2021
luminouz:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin I swear. He is a chameleon that finally got spotted out. I salute Caveadullam, ichidodo, Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01, etc who all smelt the charlatan many miles away.

I kept on wondering why he deliberately kept using indirect and vague wordings to convey his ideas despite my repeated attempts urging him to be more direct and give his idea a clear structure. I kept wondering why he kept doing this given that he is not an illiterate and he has a competent command of English. It finally became clear that he was using indirect, easily misconstrued, and vague wordings to cunningly win us over and sow destructive seeds in our minds that will nullify the red pill in us. Had he used direct and precise wordings, he would have given himself away easily. To think he had the audacity to raise his shoulders and calmed he was testing GLYCOLYSISS makes me feel like giving him a knock on the head.

Anyway, I rest my case on his issue.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS, please modify your post to properly quote the clown. His text is not in the green background.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 1:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

If we mention black pill, some ignorant folks will say they are "dangerous nihilists". Some will say they are closet misogynists/misogamists. Snapping a million photos as a "responsible" married man, supporting Donald Trump/Conservative ideas, being patriarchal/alpha/red and crimson pill at the risk of your mental health, or being very rich won't save your ass when you are operating within a highly gynocentric society like some parts of the western world. When a b*#ch is tired of you and wants to cash out, she will. Dr. Dre, the ultimate hiphop alpha is at the hospital trying to save his life from the brain aneurysm he suffered from Nicole's divorce. Kanye will learn his "lesson" like Emmanuel Eboue, Louis Saha etc

I don't think Kanye will lose much in the divorce proceedings since Kim is also wealthy before meeting Kanye.....so if they share their assets, both parties don't have much to lose unlike if Kanye married a woman with no appreciable assets of her own, that's when she'll lay claims of Kanye's wealth and rip him off with Kanye having nothing to lay claim of on the wife's side

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2021
I get it now, honestly I do. I understand where he is coming from. For those of you who do not know let me tell you. This dude @MrColdsweat wasted 11 years of his life with women.
Hmmm
11 solid years, time that he could have used to invest in himself and become a better person instead he chose to chase women around and deal with women drama. Which is OK if you ask me cos he was a simp and like all Simps women used him and dumped him.
Here's my problem with this guy:
Instead of blaming the women for messing with him, blaming himself and taking the red pill. This dude chose to blame men, he blames men for making women the way they are and that's why he got treated like shiit.
He's saying men damaged those women and those women wasted his time, he is not really siding with women.
For instance, the female hypergamy he talked about, maybe one of his girlfriends left him for someone of higher value then instead of him to blame the girl for being hypergamous he blames men for having high sexual urge.
Now after all those years he wants to have his revenge, he wants to take out his frustration on us by destroying our thread.
Common man, we didn't make your life miserable those girls did. You can choose to move on and embrace the red pill or you can continue with whatever it is you got going on. To be honest with you, women are still going to treat you like shiit.
Blaming us will not change anything man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Susily:

I don't think Kanye will lose much in the divorce proceedings since Kim is also wealthy before meeting Kanye.....so if they share their assets, both parties don't have much to lose unlike if Kanye married a woman with no appreciable assets of her own, that's when she'll lay claims of Kanye's wealth and rip him off with Kanye having nothing to lay claim of on the wife's side

Kanye attained billionaire status, about a year ago (his net worth). At the moment, I don't know about Kim's. If Kanye's Net worth is higher than Kim's, he is still viable to pay alimony, child support etc.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

If you had said this on a general nairaland thread, dem go say u be hater, misogynist or an incel who is not getting pussay like say all the pussay wey men don bang, leave any tangible and visible benefits, aside from other men praising you.

There has been various rumours of divorce from both since when they got married, one that I know. Even Cardi B and Offset have faked it before, for attention and social ratings (and it will still end in tears). Even if this one is faked, Kanye won't still escape it in the long run, because the Kardashians have a long list of men manipulated and rendered useless (Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries Lamar Odom, Klay Thompson etc). Their step dad (Bruce Jenner), a masculine Olympic medallist and famous lawyer was even turned into a transgender to get them TV ratings. Kanye won't escape Dr. Dre' treatment because he married Kim under California's gynocentric laws.

I don't wish Russell Wilson bad though he didn't perform to expectation as a QB on the Seattle Seahawks Football team after the 2013 SuperBowl, but I can only hope he is "mildly-raped" by the legal system in case of a separation, seeing him as the beta-cuck cleaning up the mess and worshipping the pussay that has been fûcked by alpha-fûcks like 50 cent, Future etc in the music industry (and likely outside of it).

Omo the matter ehnnnnnnnnnnn and she will still bring up some emotional bullshit story later and watch out for talk shows and interviews “Kim “ tell us your part of the story and all that nonsense, I pity all the industry men because they won’t learn their wives have gotten the signal what they will do now is manipulate them with the baby don’t worry that will never be us Ride or die story in the end like you said it will end in Premium Tears of the Champagne Variety.

No man !!!! And I repeat No Man with over a million dollars should ever Chase anything with a vagina . You’ve worked too hard to stoop to chasing women.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

Kanye attained billionaire status, about a year ago (his net worth). At the moment, I don't know about Kim's. If Kanye's Net worth is higher than Kim's, he is still viable to pay alimony, child support etc.

He'll pay child support tho I doubt if he'll pay alimony also known as spousal support cos Kim doesn't need it which can be proven in court

When their joint assets are splitted and shared, both parties won't lose much cos both of them are very wealthy individually.....where the problem will be is if Kanye is a billionaire while Kim is an employee that earns $100,000 annual income.... that's where Kanye has a lot to lose to her cos she has practically nothing of value that Kanye can lay claims on

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
SOZINN:
I get it now, honestly I do. I understand where he is coming from. For those of you who do not know let me tell you. This dude @MrColdsweat wasted 11 years of his life with women.
Hmmm
11 solid years, time that he could have used to invest in himself and become a better person instead he chose to chase women around and deal with women drama. Which is OK if you ask me cos he was a simp and like all Simps women used him and dumped him.
Instead if blaming the women for messing with him and blaming himself
[/s]

Are you not tired of regurgitating the same nonsense?

No blackmail will stop me from taking down this thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Susily:

He'll pay child support tho I doubt if he'll pay alimony also known as spousal support cos Kim doesn't need it which can be proven in court

When their joint assets are splitted and shared, both parties won't lose much cos both of them are very wealthy individually.....where the problem will be is if Kanye is a billionaire while Kim is an employee that earns $100,000 annual income.... that's where Kanye has a lot to lose to her cos she has practically nothing of value that Kanye can lay claims on

Okay. Good luck proving that in a gynocentric court.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2021
SOZINN:
Hmmm
Instead of blaming the women for messing with him, blaming himself and taking the red pill. This dude chose to blame men, he blames men for making women the way they are and that's why he got treated like shiit.
He's saying men damaged those women and those women wasted his time, he is not really siding with women.
For instance, the female hypergamy he talked about, maybe one of his girlfriends left him for someone of higher value then instead of him to blame the girl for being hypergamous he blames men for having high sexual urge.

U fûck up big time. What is wrong with some of us here? Let sleeping dogs lie and move on. No, una must drag something way go put una for trouble. Many monikers have drawn conclusion on recent events here, clear to everyone and have moved on. Pesiin (most likely a female hiding behind the moniker) don reveal im intention to bring down the thread that has educated a lot including you and saving a lot of men, but u choose to continue entertaining dem. Make dem close down the thread so some of us go get sense. My only pity is for the guys who are not yet aware of the truth being shared here.

A lot of us don't know the power of silence or ignoring a fruitless venture, not knowing when to end a trolling argument or even ignore a troublesome pussay when red flags are hanging all around it. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Are you not tired of regurgitating the same nonsense?

No blackmail will stop me from taking down this thread.
Modified it
Go up and read the full thing

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Skepticus:

U fûck up big time. What is wrong with some of us here? Let sleeping dogs lie and move on. No, una must drag something way go put una for trouble. Many monikers have drawn conclusion on recent events here, clear to everyone and have moved on

A lot of us don't know the power of silence or ignoring a fruitless venture, not knowing when to end a trolling argument or even ignore a troublesome pussay when red flags are hanging all around it. Smh.

I know I did
I just had to say it
Why does it have to be us though
Why can't he face those women
I'm sick and tired of this dude coming here and spreading stupid theories.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:08am On Feb 20, 2021
SOZINN:

I know I did
I just had to say it
Why does it have to be us though
Why can't he face those women
I'm sick and tired of this dude coming here and spreading stupid theories.

Stop getting in your feelings about what others are doing. No offence to you but it reveals some kind of emotional weakness which the troll is exploiting. Stop being vulnerable. Choose your battles. This is a public platform. Anyone can come here to express what they like. Nairaland was not created for you, or the red pill. This has nothing to do with women either, except you are still in the anger phase of the red pill, angry at women for what women are naturally conditioned to be.

The thread is being derailed intentionally and like Dapcity, you'll be manipulated into losing your decorum till you "misbehave" and the thread is shut down.

Aside from the Beer Parlour/Ashawo thread and some thread for electronics etc, this thread has been pro-male, straight, masculine and regulated. Some years ago, the Beer Parlour/Ashawo thread which is generally unregulated was abused by guys with childish, shitty orientation till females protested and it was shut down. Ubunja started staying away from red pill threads on Nairaland for this reason. The thread of GLYCOLYSSIS, Martinez39s and Dpsychologist are the ones left. They have to be protected.

Respond only to discussions which aligns with this thread whether you agree with it totally, partially or in total disagreement.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.