Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782840 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hmmmm emotional reverse psychology reconciliation format. Don't reply her yet. Wait till Tuesday and Briefly Text her, ("You actually saw her Message but you have been really busy. "Alright It's okay, best of luck. Regards"wink or better still you Ignore her outrightly..........I'm always at my best doing this shiit, I hoard my ATTENTION as much as they do......
Boss, I think d guy in question should not even reply at all.
Replying means giving her attention which she craves so much; yet she doesn't deserve

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pattye5601: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
-Cultures have always had a preferred sex. In some eras, men are celebrated; in others, it is women. There is no equality in prosperous cultures, only a cooperation where one sex recognises the superiority of the other. To realise which culture you live in, ask yourself who it is more acceptable to criticise. The sex it is least acceptable to criticise is that culture’s preferred sex.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=99253490]

This master piece Is for us who have Evolved beyond the "Earth and all It brouhaha. The deepest part of TRP, Not for everyone. Happy weekend my guy.......[/quote

A f**king masterpiece indeed. Definitely not for the ordinary mind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
oyolohi:
A message from me, to all humans:

Know, and accept the fact that you are an animal (without special purpose) —just like every other animal on the face of this planet —and know peace!

You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings —which will consequently lead you into doing the many useless things/traditions propagated by society.

These animal instincts I speak of are the things that make you that irredeemable "simp" or whareva, an unsuspecting lover of stress, etc. —not just in female matters, but in all aspects of life!

The strongest of these instincts I speak of is the desire to replicate your gene. Yes, I said that.

I can't stress this enough: know that you are an animal like the chicken in your backyard, and know peace. Only then will you see the ultimate explanation to everything we've been trying to discover in this thread.

-oyolohi

What the fvck did I just read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
MODIFY MASCULINITY OR LOSE OUT

Women are collectively abandoning the traditional definition of femininity. They now have a new motto: You have one life, pursue happiness and goals within the confines of society. They have broken their limits. They encourage each other by going against gender norms. Whether they're happier or not, is still in contention. But we can recognize significant progress made by the female gender. We have more women joining the tech companies, NASA and the military, we have more women in participative and active politics, we have more female entrepreneurs, and we have more female making names in the scientific field.

Of all the baby steps, one seem to be of concern: The massive influx of women in the STEM fields whilst monopolizing the field of humanities and education. The enrollment rate of women in the field of mathematics, building technology, physics and engineering is taking an upward trend. More and more women are encouraged to break the norms by entering the fields dominated by men.

While this happens, the male enrollment rate in the universities is slightly declining. A small portion of men are losing interest in schools for diverse reasons.

Comparing the trends i.e looking at the female enrollment rate in the STEM and the reduced interest in schooling by men, women are projected to monopolize the STEM fields in the next 50years. This will likely result in a competition of jobs between men and women in the field of physics, mathematics and engineering. This is not good for men because women have monopolized the biological and chemical sciences, the field of psychology and nursing. While women aggressively instream the fields dominated by men, only very few men consider enrolling in the fields dominated by women.

Traditional masculinity has it's ingrained apportionment of jobs. There are fields and jobs that are tagged unmanly. Fields like nursing and midwifery, child education, and Jobs involving the the care, beautification and fashion of infants and women.

Men who deal in beautification and sales of female wares complain of being stigmatized by fellow men. This is due to the demanding nature of masculinity. A man must always be a man and must never involve in anything unmanly.

Because of this, men are at risk of losing out. Some men would rather be unemployed than be seen working in, or running a beauty saloon. Some men would rather be unemployed than work in a daycare, tending to children.

While women work towards taking the jobs of men, men blatantly refuse taking the jobs of women.

The choice before men is simple. Modify masculinity so that men will unashamedly influx the female dominated fields and take the jobs of women, or remain rigid and lose your jobs to women.

Modify masculinity or lose out.

You have a Valid point at the bolded. But the fact still remains the Strong and Determined Men "On top of the Pyramid" will stay afloat no matter what happens even If It require being detrimental to their fellow Men "Middle and bottom of the Pyramid" ((Whatever the case maybe, Men have always been the "LOSERS" eventually, They know how make and mar things)) The Weak and Less Privileged will always be the ones to Suffer the Damages and be Used as the "Sacrificial Lambs" This Is one reason why "I Get Mad At We MEN" In this Journey of life, I'm not taking SIDES with anyone because I've seen Life for what It Is. No gender Is perfect, One Is Just better than the other. Regardless, I don't see the female gender winning this battle of superiority complex. Men will do everything In their capacity to stay afloat. The things I admire about the male gender Is their fearlessness and sacrificial nature......

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm not a mod, but I agree with your submission 100%. The comments I see nowadays are very nauseating. There's one called mosdii who goes around saying all Nigerian females, his mother and female relatives inclusive are useless. His kind of comment would not have been tolerated back when mukina2 was still active and SexKillz still a romance section moderator. Every where you turn in the Romance section misogynistic threads that have no business in civilised discourse.

It is quite shameful what Nairaland has become.

I have never quoted or mentioned you on this platform hauling direct insults to you, your nuclear & extended family, your parents, siblings or whatever.

On numerous occasions, you have insulted my caterer mom, myself and everything that concerns me, I ignored.

You called Simp44 to get rid of me, I took the ban in good faith. I ignored.

It seems my name puts food on your table or gives you maximum utility for you to be typing my name everywhere.

My name is Mosdii and I said and will continue to say
that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uptheante:

Boss, I think d guy in question should not even reply at all.
Replying means giving her attention which she craves so much; yet she doesn't deserve

You are right and I respect your opinion........

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:

I have never quoted or mentioned you on this platform hauling direct insults to you, your nuclear & extended family, your parents, siblings or whatever.

On numerous occasions, you have insulted my caterer mom, myself and everything that concerns me, I ignored.

You called Simp44 to get rid of me, I took the ban in good faith. I ignored.

It seems my name puts food on your table or gives you maximum utility for you to be typing my name everywhere.

My name is Mosdii and I said and will continue to say
that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
I didn't insult your mother; you are insulting her yourself by yourself.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

I get your point, it is a quite easier for women to branch swing to masculine jobs but for Men doing feminine jobs and leaving masculine jobs is not as easy as it seems. Even the so called masculine jobs some women are found in, most are not participating where extreme energy and power is needed. They still need masculine attention in fields where women are. There's a reason for that.

So True......

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrLucifer:
One thing life and the redpill has thought me is that LOGIC will always out perform EMOTIONS in the long run.

Most people don't understand why some guys were vehemently against Mrcoldsweat.
His submission comes from a nihilistic perspective, this is even more dangerous than Modern Feminism.

Nihilists don't believe in correcting a faulty system, to a nihilist, the best way to correct a fault is to let the system degenerate into total chaos and anarchy, from which only the strong will survive..

If Men start behaving like modern women, then the fabric of society will collapse, the strong will prey on the weak, the smart on the stupid, till we find our way to the brink of extinction as a species, then whoever is left will be very wise with experience, thus becoming better.

Those who survive this process will eventually do better than their predecessors, the end game is similar to that of the red pill, which is to make the system better than what we have now.
But the sacrifice is too great, why go to all that extent, when there is a better way, I.e Redpill

I believe in this too, but I won't lie to myself and say it is the best way, or say it is part of the redpill.

Now to my opening paragraph, Logic will always be more reliable when compared with Emotions.

Ask yourself, the decision to "modify masculinity" is it coming from a place of Logic or from a place of Emotion?

Are you deciding to modify your masculinity because it is the right thing to do or because todays women are doing it.
So when tomorrow's women decide gender equality is no longer in vogue and decide to pick up another struggle like "too many Male births" and decide to abort male babies, what do we do then?

Do we modify male babies? Start giving excuses like "there is actually no need for more male babies since one man can impregnate the whole world "

When a foreign intruder invades your lands and is about to plunder your women, children and possessions, do you think mother nature cares about your level of masculinity?
She expects you to pick up your battle axe and face whoever is threatening the propagation of your gene, no negotiation.
Should you fail, it simply means the intruder possesses some traits which make him more likely to survive in the cruel world, so he should have the right to spread his gene, not you who doesn't know how to defend what's his in such a cruel world.

The world is cruel, you don't modify masculinity.

Humans have been here for thousands of years, one thing that has always been constant is masculinity and femininity, they go hand in hand, like Ying and Yang.

From one end of the world to the other, masculine men made that first step by leaving the Cave and exploring the world we know today.
They created the modern Man and world we know today, it is as a result of the sacrifice of masculine men that we have relative peace today, maybe it's because of this relative peace someone can even suggest we modify masculinity.

Is is not the modification of femininity( and masculinity) that is causing most of the societal problems we know today.
Women are tired of being women, and men don't know how to be men.

Would we even have this thread if the original Suffragettes/feminists of the 20th century had not thought to modify femininity?

Now you are suggesting the little masculinity we have left should be modified? Why?
Because women modified femininity?

That simply means, just like women, you are making crucial decisions, decisions that determine the survival of your species based on Emotions and how it makes you feel, instead of being rational and logical.

That is why any rational man should be as angry as Dapcity when he comes in contact with nihilistic ideology, because it is more dangerous than Simpish behaviour or feminist ideology.

I am a Nihilist, I'll like to watch everything burn to the ground, only those who are strong enough deserve to survive, but I won't mix it with Redpill.

Redpill is for the self development of a man which will in turn have a positive effect on his women, children and his surroundings.
It flows downward, not upward or sideways.

Great Contribution........

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
For those complaining that we focus a lot on women in our discourse here, here are some points for you.
1). Look around, you are in romanceland. Romance has to do with relationships dynamics, which involves male or female.
2). Man isn't totally independent of woman, and as such he needs to understand female dynamics to get a better deal from females. Except he is a MGTOW monk, he needs to know how to deal with women. Even MGTOW monks, for large part their decision to go their way is a result of the deep knowledge of women.
3). There is no red pill without women, I don't know how that sounds to you, but it's the truth. The red pill started as a medium for men to beat women at their game, it was later this knowledge evolved into men deciding to win by not playing the game at all, so if you think it unnecessary to relate with women, at least respect the process that brought the red pill as you know it.
4). We all want different things, yeah, some red pillers are involved in spinning plates, red pill for some parts also have to deal with maintaining frame in a long term relationship. The difference is with the red pill we deal with women on our own terms.

I hope with this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you that we talking about women is not out of place.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I'm sorry man, I won't do that. I won't leave this thread because some are uncomfortable with my truths. I'll be here because there are some people here who see the problems I highlight in my message. Also, there is no thread with a congregation of men on nairaland like this thread, making the thread the best place to pass my message.

The acclaimed Hypergamous nature of women is a major part of the redpill gospel. My message does not only correlate with it, I proffered a solution to hypergamy.

Men are the enablers of hypergamy because the uncontrollable sexual urge of men is the fuel that drives hypergamy. If men controlled their sexual urges, hypergamy will die slowly. This might look unrealistic, but it is feasible. Collectively instilling self-control as a value in the coming generation will fix this problem, same way instilling respect as a value has made the Japanese and the yorubas respectful people.

There are many problems with the male gender. The stoic nature of masculinity is the number one killer of men. Men are expected to be stoic and bottle their feelings. Because of this, many men are not expressive. They go through life with depression and constant pressure. Many men would rather keep being depressed and die as men, than express their pains and seek therapy to battle their depression. This is bad.

It is better for us, men, to talk about our mental health, than to spend hours talking and strategizing on how to bed women.

After talking about bedding women, has the lifespan and mental health of men improved?

I am here to encourage men to break gender norms so that we can live longer and be happier. Afterall, this is the ultimate goal of the redpill movement: putting happiness first.

We should be deliberating on concepts like freedom, mental health and happiness.

It is better to go through life being happy, than living your life to maintain an oppressive system.

I will not leave this thread.

Men at the Top of the Pyramids will always oppose to this. Men don't want "TOTAL LIBERATION " of Men. "I guess It will slow down Civilization or Human beings going extinct" Whatever their Selfish Motive maybe. My Condolences goes to Men who are not doing well financially, mentally, physically who toil day and night to keep up with all the Bvllshits LIFE keeps on throwing at them......

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
At this Point, I think the Issue of "Women Hypergamy" have been overflogged and Is getting stale already. I suggest we dive Into the "Men Hypergamy" as well. How we men are manipulating each other, How we can eradicate the wickedness of Man to Man, How we can start showing genuine love and rendering assistance to ourselves because I know Men hates themselves and easily disown each other when It comes to Issue of Money, Power, Pvssy et all......This Is the deepest part of TRP and The reason why I will keep on checking out this thread henceforth.......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys. I really thank God for redpill and also appreciate all contributors here. I'd like to share an event that happened today. I didn't even know I'm revolving from a beta to a redpiller. I was only taking the dose everyday.

so today I went to buy something in a store. The woman that sells stuff there I play with her very well and there is this my neighbour that lives 3 houses from my house that goes to this store to play and by that help the woman in selling stuff. so I bought something from her and told her to give me nylon to put the stuff. I also joke with her too so she gave me the nylon but also said she just gave me oh because God touched her heart. Then smile and I replied her "or because you like me". Guess what? she just smiled and said hmmm. Now a thousands of a former simp of a mean wouldn't have dared to say that. Because I would think she would get angry because I'm invariably calling her cheap. Still not going to wo o her though.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Firstnebo: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Are you not tired of regurgitating the same nonsense?

No blackmail will stop me from taking down this thread.

Take down this thread? For what? What's your business with what adults decide to discuss and spend their time on?

I really initially thought you were here to lessen the extremism part of it

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

I no even understand this TRP guys anymore... I already said it earlier today that [s]A True RedPiller is an Insecure Man and a Control Freak Who Never wants his wife to be Financially successful and Capable since All he Cares about is the Domination/Absolute Control of the wife[/s] smh... And this is the Angle that I've decided to come in to Let TRP guys to understand that this is a Vague thinking... Seems U have forgotten that she also has her Family Members she's financially obligated to be Assisting from Time to Time as well, thus the More reason U allow her to be Financially Independent so that She'd Automatically block any expenses coming from her family side from reaching You... And this is just inline with what MrColdSweat meant by Redefining Masculinity Coz too much financial burden on a Man has higher chance of shortening the Life of a Man

It's a very simple Analysis...

I'm an exemption. But It might be applicable to some of them though......

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Firstnebo: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
oyolohi:
A message from me, to all humans:

Know, and accept the fact that you are an animal (without special purpose) —just like every other animal on the face of this planet —and know peace!

You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings —which will consequently lead you into doing the many useless things/traditions propagated by society.

These animal instincts I speak of are the things that make you that irredeemable "simp" or whareva, an unsuspecting lover of stress, etc. —not just in female matters, but in all aspects of life!

The strongest of these instincts I speak of is the desire to replicate your gene. Yes, I said that.

I can't stress this enough: know that you are an animal like the chicken in your backyard, and know peace. Only then will you see the ultimate explanation to everything we've been trying to discover in this thread.

-oyolohi

Hahahahaha.

Atheists and contradictions are like bread and butter. Una fit each other

If we have no special purpose, why then is it bad to simp? (If you say because simping is hardwork, why should we care? What if it's easier for us to simp, why do you care?)

“You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings”

cheesy cheesy Look at this guy? Why then should I "overcome my animalistic instincts" if I am basically an animal for God's sake?

Just like Psalm 49 says, some of you may have no special purpose like the other animals. And that I can agree with. I won't take your purposeless life away from you honey. (Though I can see you studiously going through the rigour of being Redpilled. Don't let yourself think you might be searching for a purpose through that though. It could be your mind deceiving you)

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Stoicism is bad. By putting it as a component of masculinity is bad. Men should be allowed to be expressive at their own volition, without fear of castigation and stigma. Men should be allowed to express themselves. And men should cultivate the habit of listening when fellow men complain of their problems or mental health. When a man complains, almost nobody listens because he's expected to bottle it and be a man. No!! Its bad.

What Is bad Is bad. One of the reasons why I'm an anti-natalist. Pure Mental Slavery......

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Stoicism is bad. By putting it as a component of masculinity is bad. Men should be allowed to be expressive at their own volition, without fear of castigation and stigma. Men should be allowed to express themselves. And men should cultivate the habit of listening when fellow men complain of their problems or mental health. When a man complains, almost nobody listens because he's expected to bottle it and be a man. No!! Its bad.

What Is bad Is bad. One of the reasons why I'm an anti-natalist. Pure Mental Slavery......
Castigation, when was the last time you complained about a problem you are facing to your friends and got castigated even when they make fun of you it's because you are in experienced. They usually offer you a solution right after or at least tell you what works for them.
If your friends only castigate you when you tell them your problems
Hmmmm
Oga you need to change your circle ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Chai, Only me, A feminist, A weak Man, A Pussy Worshipper... I really wish I could reply This ehnnn grin grin grin grin but I will surely let it Pass..... Hope U know sey U still never Answer the question Ekakamba asked U directly about Ur wife's Relative helping her secure a high paying Job..etc etc.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should have known when to Stop. Dragging back and forth with an underaged peeps can be frustrating. They might be quite Intelligent and have good command of english but experience Is golden. Even the author of this thread was Indirectly throwing Jabs at me In one of my recent post he quoted. I deduced the Jab but Just had to maintain my cool. Never knew he could descend that low. With me, Once you pass your boundary and descend so low. That's the end. I'm not and will never be afraid of any man/woman. My use of words are basic and I pass my messages across to the best of my knowledge. "Superiority Complex" Is what I hate In supposed Adult boys. I can exterminate someone because of It.......

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Evolutionlove:

This shiit happens to both genders oga.
If you role with toxic people, they will make fun of you when you are facing problems. You may hang out with them but what they really want is to watch you go down.
They used to say a problem shared is a problem half solved but these days nobody will advice you to tell people what's really going on with you, don't even tell them how you feel.
Too many toxic people around, don't tie it to one gender oga.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
A friend who makes fun of you by exposing your insecurities in public is not really your friend.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2021
@Evolutionlove u are derailin dis thread, it seems u don't know mrcoldsweath is just a Male Feminist who have being dealt with by daughters of eve

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]
Obey your Shepard and shut the fucck up you fccking sheep.
This really got me, No offense to the quoted person though.......

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2021
emmaodet:

I checked what mrcoldsweat wrote and i support the points he raised. You can't expect me to keep my end of the bargain while you are not keeping yours. Mrcoldsweat raised a lot of good points, a lot.
We work sooooooo much just for little and the only way we can break free and enjoy our lives fully is by putting ourselves first and not following the old rules or law.
I am very busy of late and can't really give a deep answer to this message but i will be following mrcoldsweat's comments quitely because i strongly agree with him.

A lot of them can't see beyond their Noses. It's a pity. Except for the "Gender Equality" which I don't buy Into. The guy have raised some good points........

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2021
PETUK:

good, people here are being emotional because mrcoldsweat ask them to drop a man's tag and be real, well others can carry manliness on their head but you see me "Petuk'' I don't want to die young. my parents got separate before I was one year old, that man will be 73 by October. many men who were with their wives had died long time ago.
Again I repeat, you can not be married and disagree with mrcoldsweat's assertion.

Gbam. Every Mallam with hin own Kettle........

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
@Evolutionlove u are derailin dis thread, it seems u don't know mrcoldsweath is just a Male feminism who have being dealt with by daughters of eve

I bet he's still gathering screenshots to show the mods. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Skepticus:

Harry's case has already been addressed here and outside of this thread, by guys who know their stuff about the red pill whether they chose to adopt the "red pill" term or otherwise like some hypocrites thinking that semantics will fool sensible men here.

It's no news that Harry has done everything to please Meghan, a single mother, even abdicating his royalty rights - Hallmarks of an irredeemable simp. Meghan is "centuries" ahead of Harry when it comes to the manipulation game and she did well picking the perfect target - a younger simp from the richest royal family in the world. I have no hate for her. She is playing the game to her advantage. Meghan is an heroine to gold digging/level up women world wide. She is a smart b*#ch. Men should learn from this if they are not stupidly emotional attacking Ubunja for revealing some "female game" tips.

If he didn't marry Meghan, there is a likelihood that he would still be manipulated if he dated a low-level gold digger. Money and social status amplify the strength and weakness of men.
this is as truthful as it comes。

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2021
So you believe that truly life has no purpose or meaning yet you claim to be a spiritualist, aren't you confused. You are saying your purpose here on earth is spiritualism at the same time your life has no meaning or purpose. It's like saying you are useless but you are a spiritualist wow.
Man, spiritualist are the ones that believe in life's purpose the most, like they can draw meaning out of every little thing. Spirituality is the recognition, feeling or sense of belief that life has a deeper meaning of some kind, something greater than you, that there's more to being a human than sensory experience man.
They believe we as human beings are a part of something divine. Don't be confused bro, if you want to be useless be useless, you already agreed that your life has no meaning so why are you trying to be part of something great. Why are you trying to be something you're not.
Even animals serve a purpose in this world like transportation, companionship etc. Animals play social, personal and business roles in the lives of humans. Not just food.
Then as a human you want to be useless and meaningless, lol.
No offence though.......
Just sounded so dumb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 2:16am On Feb 21, 2021
yorubarere:
Aim achieved.

Fellow redpillers. We just won another war against the haters. We will still encounter others moving forward. But we must not be wary. Just like every other truths, the lies and deceit a will always fight it.

Can we all agree now to ignore the troublemaker? Pls let's do. Thanks

And don't forget about ignoring and (f) monikers no matter the provocation. At the end, it is not worth it. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

This is so very sweet actually.

That means I can roam freely in here for however I like 'till I'm tired.

Awesome. Just ignore away. I'll be chilling here. Maybe even carry out a little social experiment, we'll see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.