Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767637 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Deep

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
A thread were complete decorum was maintained is now filled with pests, what went wrong? Well, we saw it coming, didn't we?

I saw it coming when I suggested that a moniker (which we all know) to open up another thread for his/her unrelenting arguments and which he/she blatantly refused, since then I stopped quoting or replying that moniker because something is not just adding up. After some time, he/she showed his/her real intentions by threatening to close down the thread and quoting some monikers here which invited more pests on this thread.

The best option now is to ignore these pests and treat them the same way as their predecessors. My concern is not for those already aware of TRP but for those still living in their fantasies and people searching for the Truth. This thread has been of great help to many people and it was a great success. We can't allow some moniker who was heartbroken and throwing tantrums online to cause distractions and make us lose focus on the purpose of this thread.

"There’s a lot of freedom in stupidity, playing dumb is oft profitable."

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2021
DAY 52, REDPILL 2021

Love blinds wisdom. Don't be carried away by her constant professing of love.

Authority: Maintain frame.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2021
God bless all the red pillers here.
I'm eternally indebted to you all.
Please let's all ignore the 'pests'!

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
For those who are interested in Machiavellian Tactics, I created a thread for you to read and enjoy. It's like a sequel to this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6425951/phase-1-machiavellian-tactics-life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Riener:

Who decides why they are called "Badboys"?

Why do you call someone who has his own interests first a "Badboy" ?

Who said simps and bluepilled men are the "Good Guys" ?

That's You still believing that " nice guys" have been wronged whereas it's just a story of ignorance and mindset.

Stop adding morality and society prejudices to Gender dynamics.

That's society trying to make you believe that being a "nice bluepilled man" would help you make heaven. And so-called " Bad Boys won't.

Fvck the "Bad Boy" tag.

Fvck what they make you call yourself.

I don’t understand this post

Bad Boy here simply means men that have options and don’t care about women tricks and manipulation

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
A thread were complete decorum was maintained is now filled with pests, what went wrong? Well, we saw it coming, didn't we?

I saw it coming when I suggested that a moniker (which we all know) to open up another thread for his/her unrelenting arguments and which he/she blatantly refused, since then I stopped quoting or replying that moniker because something is not just adding up. After some time, he/she showed his/her real intentions by threatening to close down the thread and quoting some monikers here which invited more pests on this thread.

The best option now is to ignore these pests and treat them the same way as their predecessors. My concern is not for those already aware of TRP but for those still living in their fantasies and people searching for the Truth. This thread has been of great help to many people and it was a great success. We can't allow some moniker who was heartbroken and throwing tantrums online to cause distractions and make us lose focus on the purpose of this thread.

"There’s a lot of freedom in stupidity, playing dumb is oft profitable."
It is just a matter of time. The irritants will leave. And for those who want to turn this to religion and spirituality.... Kindly note that here is romance, you know ur ways to the religious section. Thanks

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2021

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2021
fattprince:
Hello guys. I really thank God for redpill and also appreciate all contributors here. I'd like to share an event that happened today. I didn't even know I'm revolving from a beta to a redpiller. I was only taking the dose everyday.

so today I went to buy something in a store. The woman that sells stuff there I play with her very well and there is this my neighbour that lives 3 houses from my house that goes to this store to play and by that help the woman in selling stuff. so I bought something from her and told her to give me nylon to put the stuff. I also joke with her too so she gave me the nylon but also said she just gave me oh because God touched her heart. Then smile and I replied her "or because you like me". Guess what? she just smiled and said hmmm. Now a thousands of a former simp of a mean wouldn't have dared to say that. Because I would think she would get angry because I'm invariably calling her cheap. Still not going to wo o her though.
That,my friend is the audacity, digesting red pill, instills in you... You're now officially unplugged from the blue pilled matrix. Now, Tis time to test your powers,with baby steps as you've probably started doing. As you grow more confident your powers quadruples... Before long you'd bagging bigger fish... Spinning plates, infact conducting a choir of plates with Better trim..No evening newspapers nor single mothers,here..Just plain beauties, some could be virgins if you like, with capabilities or assets to better your life. To me, That's the main purpose of red pill because I cannot go and come and kill myself in this lifetime with this modifying masculinity bull sh**t ....Congratulations.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2021
hehehe...

this thread has been invaded by fulani herdsmen..

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Men are the enablers of hypergamy because the uncontrollable sexual urge of men is the fuel that drives hypergamy. If men controlled their sexual urges, hypergamy will die slowly. This might look unrealistic, but it is feasible.

ahhhhh!!!

what is wrong with you na...

this paragraph is both unrealistic and unfeasible..

you just mixing salt and sugar together...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Stoicism is bad. By putting it as a component of masculinity is bad. Men should be allowed to be expressive at their own volition, without fear of castigation and stigma. Men should be allowed to express themselves. And men should cultivate the habit of listening when fellow men complain of their problems or mental health. When a man complains, almost nobody listens because he's expected to bottle it and be a man. No!! Its bad.

What Is bad Is bad. One of the reasons why I'm an anti-natalist. Pure Mental Slavery......

What the f*ck is these ?

Do you guys have idea of what stoicism is ?
Please stop misleading people when you don't have an idea what the philosophy of stoicism is.
Where did you guys get the idea that bottling emotions and pains ,and refusal to express them is stoicism ?
These is like saying redpill is misogyny and women hating ideology.
Do you even have idea what the four cardinal virtues of stoicism is ?
Do you even have idea of what the principles of stoicism are ?
Have you ever sat down and study the philosophy of stoicism to understand it teachings for you to- making such bold claim and misleading claims ?

Go and study books on stoicism, which I know you have never done, going by your erroneous and misleading stance on stoicism.
One basic teachings in stoicism is that you can actually control your emotions and direct them to more productive ventures.
Your anger, you can channel them to more useful endeavours instead of bottling them and allowing them to get the better of you.
The same with every emotions .

Stoicism teaches you that logic is a better master than emotions, that's if you understand what I mean.
It teaches you how to train yourself to act more on logic than emotions.
Most persons, by default, acts more on emotions than logic, in which stoicism teaches you, you got to unlearn that, and consciously rewire your default state in respect to logic and emotions.

Have you heard about the analogy of the rider and his horse ?

It's one of the basic foundation of stoicism.

Every single emotions you feel comes from within, and as such, knowing these gives you power over your emotions and how to handle then.
Some external factors are beyond your control, and realizing these, gives you that inner peace and calmness to know you are not in control of that situation.
That's another principle of stoicism
A man who is always bottling his emotion, simply means he don't know that such emotion can be channeled to more a informed endeavour.
That's not stoicism.
Stoicism brings the awareness of your emotions to your consciousness, the same way redpill brings the awareness of some life reality and women nature to your consciousness .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2021

Don't brag about your morals until you have the money to fund your temptations. There are many things hidden in poverty.

Source: Ctrl+Ced

We can look at this from various perspectives. Have a blissful day fellas!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Evolutionlove:

I'm an exemption. But might be applicable to some of them

You're no exemption!

We are all bunch of insecure, broke and women hating bitter guys!

Why would you think you're any different from everyone of us ?

I thought you were talking about we teaching ourselves brotherly love, but here you are, telling that niggur that that BS he spewed about redpill is applicable to some of us, but you're an exception .
You have thrown your niggurs under the bus so that that guy who don't even give a rat arse about you will think you're different ?
And you think you're not going to paint some of your guys black when a woman is in the picture, and tell her how much you're different from other guys so she might have good impression about you ? No ?

And you are talking about brotherly love and how we can help one another ?

So much for a guy who have evolved beyond earth and it brouhaha .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2021
orchin:
shocked
Bro the worst part is that the society will blame Kanye when this is Kim's third failed marriage.
What a world we live in.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

You're no exemption!

We are all bunch of insecure, broke and women hating bitter guys!

Why would you think you're any different from everyone of us ?

I thought you were talking about we teaching ourselves brotherly love, but here you are, telling that niggur that that BS he spewed about redpill is applicable to some of us, but you're an exception .
You have thrown your niggurs under the bus so that that guy who don't even give a rat arse about you will think you're different ?
And you think you're not going to paint some of your guys black when a woman is in the picture, and tell her how much you're different from other guys so she might have good impression about you ? No ?

And you are talking about brotherly love and how we can help one another ?

So much for a guy who have evolved beyond earth and it brouhaha .

I intentionally avoided that evolution whatever and one other moniker spamming here.

They are the ones I was referring to to take this bullshits to religious section.

Baba u for ignore the boy. He is out of this world, he is in Mars but still concerned about who*res on earth.

Overall, I think we should avoid quoting them or giving them attentions. The will go away with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:

I have never quoted or mentioned you on this platform hauling direct insults to you, your nuclear & extended family, your parents, siblings or whatever.

On numerous occasions, you have insulted my caterer mom, myself and everything that concerns me, I ignored.

You called Simp44 to get rid of me, I took the ban in good faith. I ignored.

It seems my name puts food on your table or gives you maximum utility for you to be typing my name everywhere.

My name is Mosdii and I said and will continue to say
that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gaslighting one greatest weapon Machiavellian beings called women use to instil doubt in men , even men of logic will be broken and manipulated if they are not careful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Do not simp for virgins.

I realise most guys once they meet a girl a virgin, and confirm it, they start simping for her, giving her a lot of head room and apportioning a lot of unreal trust to her. I say do not simp for virgins.
Hypergamy is real, if you loose frame and stop vetting in a relationship, then you will meet the same fate as simps.

A lot of guys disvirgined a girl, not knowing they were simply removing the milage, they gave her full access to LovePeddler around, while maintaining the chaste status with the guy. Not to mention unholy virgins lol, having all forms of sex without penetration.

Authority: vet virtuously, no exceptions.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
F- Follow. F- False

O- One. E- Evidence

C- Course. A- Appearing

U- Until. R-. Real

S- Sucess

#Monk mode
#Personal development
#Redpill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nnamz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
LordAdam16:

Apologies for the delay in my response.

As always, I'll open with a disclaimer (when necessary):

I'm MGTOW. By default, I'm a proponent of 1 Corinthians 7:1. As such, it's fair to actively parse my comment for bias and I may not be the best person to listen to on purple pill matters.

That said, the good thing is quite a portion--if not a majority of commercially successful media personalities in the manosphere are purple-pillers. So there isn't a shortage of good advice from folks who've taken the same path you intend to and who you might better relate with on shared experiences.

Take this remarkable comment by pansophist for example ('twas a response to yet another blue-pilled complainant):

If you need a precis or a pocketbook guide to committed relationships for a redpiller in the 21st century, importantly by someone who is walking the talk, that's as concise as it'd get.

The template is reproducible and easy to grasp.

A: Be certain of what you want.
B. Know what you'd compromise on and what you wouldn't compromise on.
C. Be willing to take your leave if she fails to meet her end of the bargain on a key benefit in the "no compromise" column.

===

Now, maybe you want to hear what I have to say on the subject. In which case, I'd oblige.

I'd answer your question first. Then touch on the wider subject matter for emphasis

---

Your question was:

Seeking women who are into the culture of previous generations is still possible in traditional climes like ours. However, times are changing for everyone and she'll inevitably be influenced by the changes. Especially if you reside in an urban setting or your own attempts at self-improvement offer her the opportunity to see first-hand what 'modern' women are up to and the complete insanity they can get away with.

Now you might be fortunate that she stays traditional ad infinitum. But the odds of that are low.

---

You may have heard the expression:

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, and Weak men create hard times.

This is relevant because by definition, culture is the way of life of a particular group of people. We are at the "good times create weak men" stage, which explains the changing culture. Thinking you can flip the script as a one-man army is wishful thinking.

To be accurate, we've been down this road before. In times of weariness and disaster, women don't care about rights. They just want to be safe and have access to resources. Of course, men have to bear the brunt of it and pay with our lives. However, when hard times are over and things are blissful, they get their rights without much prodding.

Ancient Egyptian women during the Middle Kingdom had more rights than modern Egyptian women. Why wouldn't they? The Empire was the dominant power on the planet, there was zero unemployment, little to no social mobility, and the concept of Ma'at meant everyone knew their place and their roles in keeping the empire running.
Spartan women had more rights than Athenian and even Persian women. Why wouldn't they? Their men subjugated a slave population that outnumbered the native Spartan population and they were feared on the battlefield. Like today with Western women having machines perform all their menial tasks. Spartan women had slaves do all their menial tasks.
Likewise with Roman women (citizens) compared to their contemporaries.

With the end of World War II and the ensuing prosperity and bliss, the same thing is happening with Western women.

===

Now in the past, because of existential threats, there were hard limits to how much leeway women could get when times were good.

Today, most of those existential threats are no more with sovereignty, rules of engagement, war crimes, the ratification of fundamental human rights, mutually assured destruction and other fail-safe mechanisms.

As such, eventually that culture of previous generations that you fondly reminisce about will die out as simping becomes the gold standard. And those of us who live in urban settings or in the West/West-leaning conclaves are on the front-row.

This explains why it is not accurate to use some of the enduring longstanding marriages of yesteryears as templates for today. Ma Adeboye will not tell Pa Adeboye to go sleep on the couch after an argument. Joke Silva does not expect Olu Jacobs to share the chores 50:50. So while they celebrate their golden jubilees and you're fantasizing about replicating it or using them as #relationshipgoals, understand that the pillars and culture that made that possible are not available to you.

To get to that same point, be prepared to be chewed inside out and embark on a wildly different and rigorous journey.

===

Thus, if you still decide to go for committed relationships, even though contemporary culture puts you at a disadvantage; the last thing you want to do is hope to find a unicorn. The idea of unicorns is that they're rare. Not enough to go round, are always sought after even if they're spoken for, and that at the end of the day, they're still horses.

A traditional woman is still a woman. And to give a lucid instance, most of the diaspora men who failed to realize that fact by inviting "women who are into the culture of previous generations" from Nigeria were sharply lectured with cold, hard horror experiences.

The best you can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Mind you, this is not as nihilistic as it sounds. This is not to mean that you would not have happy times in a committed relationship or marriage as a purple-piller. Especially if you continue to improve yourself and apply TRP nuggets shared here.

Heck, there are a lot of purple-pillers who say the good times are worth the risk and eventual lull periods. In any case, it's not my place to question your reality. That's one of the few good things about the current climate and one I hope more TRPillers take advantage of, you're at liberty to do whatever makes you happy.

Just remember that as investment bankers say "past performance is no guarantee of future results" and ensure you've made appropriate preparations or contingency plans should you become a statistic. Because we only hear complaints after the women have showed their wild side. But when modern men are feeling like Jay Z thinking they have their partners wrapped around their fingers, rather than make hay while the sun shines, they're usually reckless both in words and deeds.

Don't be reckless.

1. Enter every relationship with a clear idea of what you expect to get out of it and what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

If you're going in because you prefer to raise your kids in a nuclear family and are willing to sacrifice your individuality, many of your dreams, some of your cherished friendships, amongst many other things. Then by the gods, if years later she becomes insufferable that it begins to affect the family unit and your kids well being, read her the Riot Act.

2. I have to repeat this, have a clear idea of what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

Everything has a price. Including entering a marriage or a committed relationship. It might not sound like a big deal now. But 12 years later, you'd wake up, look at her face as she sleeps and wonder "how the f*ck was I so arrogant to believe I could deal with this sh*t for decades".

3. If you're improving yourself, she should be too.

If you choose to overlook this or tolerate her nasty, that's your prerogative and should be your choice. Don't be knackered into believing that while you're working on yourself and literally sucking up to your boss to maintain your lifestyle and not lose her, that her flaws are a package deal that you MUST accept without her even attempting to work on them.

In the 21st century, that's a pile of crap. If marriage is work, you should not be the only one stacking bricks.

4. Live in the moment, enjoy the little things, and soak up the experiences.

Because it might not last, it might be all that gets you through the bad times, it might be your only respite when you look back on your misadventure, or even be a critical reason why your marriage, civil union, or committed relationship lasts.

5. Have an insurance plan.

Whether it's walking away, getting a mistress, separation, signing a prenup if you're in the diaspora, having a sizable nest egg that can't be touched even if she goes scorched earth; never as a rule of thumb let yourself be at the mercy of a woman (or any human being for that matter).

Don't tempt fate! And don't let anyone guilt-trip you into thinking looking out for yourself means you don't "love" her enough. That should go both ways, if she "loves" you enough, she should want you to be happy if things don't work out.

6. Doing all these things and more does not guarantee anything.

People discover new things about themselves. Circumstances change and people react differently to change. Also, everyone has a breaking point.

===

In fairness, I'll admit, it is depressing.

Most guys out there are just looking for dependable companionship, respect, and appreciation and are willing to walk to the ends of the earth for any woman who'd provide that or even the mere illusion of that. Unfortunately, they have to go searching through treacherous terrain for something their grand and great grand fathers probably took for granted.

That said, in the voice of Eneke the Bird, "Since [hunters] have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching."

Be like Eneke the Bird.

-Lord
Hey everyone he's a scammer who regularly emails people asking for a loan. Watch out for this guy. See attached the email he sent me, and he's sent such emails to other people

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Gaslighting one greatest weapon Machiavellian beings called women use to instil doubt in men , even men of logic will be broken and manipulated if they are not careful

It's already happening here and I can see monikers who claim to know better falling victims of the manipulations. Some are already contradicting themselves and agreeing to things that opposes the purpose of this thread without being aware.

For about 2 days now, only you, CaveAdullam and a few others still seem to stick to the purpose of this thread.

I'll advise you guys to pipe low till "sanity" is restored. As it is now, the thread is a mess of egos, emotions and misinformations and intentional thread derailers flying around. When everyone is tired, we will move on. If you have red pill/black pill nuggets that you feel the need to share, you can put it on Dpsychologist "Red Truth" thread and if they are memes, do that on Martinez39s thread. Those threads are less chaotic for now and those that need these truths will get it from there.

Personally though, I do think the thread has served its purpose and seeing unrelated informations, personal fights brought in from other threads joining the mess flying around, I don't see the thread lasting long. It might be time to abandon it and move on to space where the men of equal mind can congregate with less distractions and baseless arguments before "Jonzing" men who have invaded the thread, totally upturn the gains the thread has made.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'm tired of seeing all these messages saying the thread will close soon.
The only way this thread will survive is if we continue pushing the thread, nothing stops trolls from attacking a new thread if we create another one.
As long as we keep sharing red pill messages with one another, this thread is still serving it's purpose regardless of the side arguments. As an individual it is left for you to pick what you need and leave the rest.
I ain't running.
Beside one or two arguments in a while keeps the thread interesting and educates us more.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This is so very sweet actually.

That means I can roam freely in here for however I like 'till I'm tired.

Awesome. Just ignore away. I'll be chilling here. Maybe even carry out a little social experiment, we'll see.

Nigerian girls are truly awesome...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Do not engage the trolls and derailers,and they will die a natural death

DON'T QUOTE THEM, DON'T REPLY THEM.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
yorubarere:

I intentionally avoided that evolution whatever and one other moniker spamming here.

They are the ones I was referring to to take this bullshits to religious section.

Baba u for ignore the boy. He is out of this world, he is in Mars but still concerned about who*res on earth.

Overall, I think we should avoid quoting them or giving them attentions. The will go away with time.

grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
yorubarere:

Actually I'm glad he replied, I was able to learn a couple of things about stoicism.
Can't you see they way he elaborated it, in his reply I learnt that what MrColdsweat painted it to be was wrong, even what I read on Google is of no use to me now.
Educative replies like that should be encouraged, you never know who is learning something new. I'm pretty sure Evolutionlove grabbed something too.
@GLYCOLYSISS
Thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beezman(m), JESHAL007, Olarewajub, Pukkalolo, Mentholated and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.