Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750961 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=yorubarere post=99320380] OK!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
if you cannot stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen undecided
You cannot be SS and think you will troll and insult people online and go scot free.
On the streets of NL,anything goes undecided

Waywardpikin,fire on grin
Truely. You can't be crippled and start looking for trouble and think you will spared because if your condition. She quoted me from that thread too. Though I didn't abuse her with her genotype I only said she should tone down on her behavior and standard. I really pitied her because I've read how painful crises can be. And its not her fault she is SS but its her fault she is rude and I'll mannered. like I said in that thread she quoted me on "in a bid to show that she is stronger/moved pass her genotype she is loosing her head". I don't owe her any apologies the only thing I decided to give was pity and that I've given bountifully. She deactivating shows that she lost.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:

I ain't to reply you initially, but doing so, to this would clear off the cobwebs getting dissed over the TRP like animal droppings!
Oga Calm down, I can see that Clearly from the attached Writeup You added to the Screenshot... That's quite obvious Nah, so I ain't arguing that grin grin grin grin grin.. If to sey U can comprehend as well, U would av seen that my Interest is actually in the story itself...

I want to Blv Part of ur Hiddem agenda for posting the screenshots is to Further buttress TRPs claim that Gals will always disappoint you, Gals are useless blah blah blah, so that was why I had to State it clear that AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THE GUY'S LACK OF COMMON SENSE COST HIM HIS DOWNFALL AND HE SHARES THE LARGER PART OF THE BLAME coz There are Better Ways he could have handled the Situation form getting to where it later descended to...

Now come out to disprove this claim grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

Las Las na only first post of coldsweat deh intelligent. Others were pure thrash and canceling of posts. Maybe he even copied and pasted the first post sef cos his subsequent posts doesn't have any iota of sense.

Ayinde and coldsweat are same and I am sure he still have other monikers here to cause trouble.
I have the same suspicion. grin As I read the last three to four posts of QuadrilAyiñde, I just nodded in disappointment at how a human can be born a certified clown. Obviously, just like mrcòldsweat, QuadrilAyiñde, since we dashed his plan, is no longer making any effort to maintain the veneer of good behaviour, intelligence, and good intentions he showed earlier. Now we are seeing a blue-pill agent that exudes childish and feminine vibes from his/her posts.

As we ignore females, let us endeavour to ignore simps.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
He or she ain't Csweat. Csweat's intelligence can be perceived even through his writing skills, this is an Insulting comparison. Mercedes Maybach S650 vs Toyota yaris!!!
Chai grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Now I challenge You to bring forth any of my Submissions wey No make sense... U and ur gang members wey don Cast, so u still get mouth to dey Talk grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
I have the same suspicion. grin As I read the last three to four posts of QuadrilAyiñde, I just nodded in disappointment at how a human can be born a certified clown. Obviously, just like mrcòldsweat, QuadrilAyiñde, since we dashed his plan, is no longer making any effort to maintain the veneer of good behaviour, intelligence, and good intentions he showed earlier. Now we are seeing a blue-pill agent that exudes childish and feminine vibes from his/her posts.

As we ignore females, let us endeavour to ignore simps.
Bossman, I agree with u totally especially with the bolded

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Martinez39s:

I have the same suspicion..
To be very honest, I'm disappointed with this comment of urs... Despite the Use of Logic U guys keep preaching on the Thread, so this is all U also can come up with...

Now If I may ask, Nah wetin and wetin U see sef wey make u descend so low to have this kind of backward thinking that myself and MrColdSweat nah same person?? Isn't it funny how U av just shown to the Smart ones out there That U are nothing but a DumbAss

I take my hand off Una Matter

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Boom

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
Not surprised, but angry mama (bird) didn't educate him on female nature.
Truthfully redpill is life. We have so many of this story you had think the trap is easily spotted. I mean men have been doing this for long and you wonder if they are not learning from experiences of other men before them. I think it boils down to the believe of the unicorn. This redpill has opened our eyes to. I probability of me falling into this trap if not for red pill was 70% but after redpill its 0%. No chance at all. long live redpill

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
@waywardpikin, I loved the way you handle the situation. thumbs up for dat.
Now can this thread be fully restored?? I need more red pills.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thanks to everyone that have contributed tremendously to these thread.
Learnt alot from lots of persons in here.
These thread is one of the major reasons I frequent nairaland, twitter has always been my home.
It gives me that opportunity to read tweets, retweet ,and learn from great minds without getting emotionally invested in the craze going on around .
Nairaland have really tested me, emotionally wise, and I must admit, I did fail some of her test.
But it's all good, we learn in life everyday.
That's one beauty of life.
To every persons we have had a diverging views, maybe an e-battle, no ill feelings .
We are all good, trust me on these.

As for the thread ,it will continue to serve it purpose, forget about the whole brouhaha going on here right now, it has gone through worst phase, and came out unscathed.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

Bossman, I agree with u totally especially with the bolded
Especially stubborn simps who are not ready to learn but what to argue, say nonsense, and/or force blue-pill nonsense down our throat.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2021

These thread is one of the major reasons I frequent nairaland, twitter has always been my home.
It gives me that opportunity to read tweets, retweet ,and learn from great minds without getting emotionally invested in the craze going on around .
Nairaland have really tested me, emotionally wise, and I must admit, I did fail some of her test.
To every persons we have had a diverging views, maybe an e-battle, no ill feelings .

As for the thread ,it will continue to serve it purpose, forget about the whole brouhaha going on here right now, it has gone through worst phase, and came out unscathed.

At least you are honest with yourself. Take care and goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crusty3: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:

Men are also enablers of this as can be witnessed on here. And this is a red pill thread o. Let that sink in.
she created a thread,you invaded,used her health status to humiliate her,and brought the filth here, thereby desecrating the sanctity of this fine thread.
instead of acknowledging your Bleep up, atleast to guys here and apologizing like dapcity did,you are busy spewing trash.even indirectly tryna call glycolysis a well respected guy here an hypocrite for humane contribution he made to that thread.

yes,she had it coming and all,but you invaded her thread,and as an adherent of trp,you should know better than to indulge a well known attention seeking female.
my issue here is not on u treating her f-up,cus some times, people need to get a dose of their medicine before they can be humble.
you finished your mudslinging, entered into this sacred space and messed it up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Abiding to the matrix is manly, doing otherwise is misogyny, sadism, and a failure.
Long live TRP.
fattprince:

Truthfully redpill is life. We have so many of this story you had think the trap is easily spotted. I mean men have been doing this for long and you wonder if they are not learning from experiences of other men before them. I think it boils down to the believe of the unicorn. This redpill has opened our eyes to. I probability of me falling into this trap if not for red pill was 70% but after redpill its 0%. No chance at all. long live redpill

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crusty3: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2021

This morning, with tears in my eyes, I cursed ach and every one who used a problem I have no idea about to troll me.
It is true that I've had some brushes in the past with a few of these guys, but I was minding my business, on my thread.
If you think what happened was right, God will give you a reason to be shamed and humiliated.
I'm leaving nairaland for good. I'm never coming back.
May the good/evil you've done be returned back to you.
and she was acting so tough and indifferent.so
it was all a façade?.
that's why the best response sometimes is no response.
funny thing is that a fellow female came on there to advice her to let it go, buh she was hell bent on continuing on a foolish path.
now u have tears in your eyes and you are deactivating.dont deceive yourselves,words are powerful
be polite,
don't react too emotionally to things
a "k" in time would have prevented some of these thing
let's all learn from this......

ps:could it be her own karma came knocking?

life is a seed!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
as y'all stupid assholes ignore the 'f' moniker on this thread, do well to extend it to every female thread too, you fools!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ignore the troll up there, she's not worth our tym trust me..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadySarah: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
GrandFinale2021
Ninejaywon
Waywardpikin
Ikillbrokehoes
Collegelove
Etc etc

The reason I hid my genotype is very simple
STIGMA.
And you guys proved me right.
I'm not ashamed of my Sickle Cell
Even though GrandFinale2021 thinks ill be dead before I'm 30. grin
I'll be here, kicking very strongly till I'm at least 95.

I'll ask the Lord for mercy on your behalf. Because you have no clue what kind of life that is.
But I'll advise you, NEVER MOCK A PAIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

This is my final comment on this thread.
Sweet sis Magnoliaa, please don't quote me on this thread.
I don't want to be tempted to come back here.

So nl female bashing has deteriorated to this?This is all shades of low.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2021

HELLO Nobody,SAY A PRAYER FOR ME。dont fail me on this please !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2021

HELLO Nobody,SAY A PRAYER FOR ME。dont fail me on this please 。!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2021

They expected us to reply them grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stoic redpill truth
Don’t explain your philosophy. Embody it.-Epictetus

We are succumbing to shit tests a lot these days, please let's all refocus and maintain frame

Goodnight

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
WHY DO KANYE AND KIM WANT TO DIVORCE ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
The issue of ss is a very complicated one. What if it was the guy that was stigmatized by the lady, would you all tell her to apologize? That lady is well known on nairaland bashing men with derogatory remarks. Why telling him to apologize? Is it that when women stings men, men are not allowed to revenge? We are all human and capable of revenging. I am not shaming her for been ss, but I think she somehow deserves what she got. She is randy and uncurt. It is only on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram they worship hoes not on nairaland. Just wish the whole world could be like nairaland. They would be peace!! They both own each other apology

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
WHY DO KANYE AND KIM WANT TO DIVORCE ?

Because Kim is an innate Hypergamous whoree who got bored of Kanye , a beta- knight that wifed a Hoe, even after having children for him she chose her untamed whorishh Hypergamy over Him and their children, remember Kanye's wealth and status didn't save him from the media celebrity harlott he chose to wife why? She has untamed Hypergamy

Moral lesson
Don't wife a HOE

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Silentgroper(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
LadySarah:

So nl female bashing has deteriorated to this?This is all shades of low.
Is that chii59? ... I think she's pricelessruby nw.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
I want to ask. All of us are claiming swallowing the red pill..but how many people are actually putting it into practice?..

This past few days showed me that some peeps here still have a long way to go.

Don't just come here and be shouting red pill up and down. Are you putting it into practice?.. That's the million dollar question.

Personally red pill has changed my life..I can basically read a girls mind these days..

Everybody around have told me how much I have changed.

Life is beautiful with red pill.

Red pill is life

Red pill is Truth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
Is that chii59? ... I think she's pricelessruby nw.

Will you die if you don't quote her?

Will you?

Will youuuuu?

Haba, simple agreement Una no fit adhere.

WE DONT QUOTE F MONIKERS HERE!!!

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

Will you die if you don't quote her?

Will you?

Will youuuuu?

Haba, simple agreement Una no fit adhere.
WE DONT QUOTE F MONIKERS HERE!!!
Lol. Sorry bro.. I'm nt a regular here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ubunja(m), Dells(m), Highestpromoton(m), Susily(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.