Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755321 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nezzjnr:

Lmao

When i reach the stage??.... Omooooo Nairaland sha (Audio things)

Well to the point.... You don't know how manipulative women can be... A woman will announce to the whole world a single thing she did for you when things go North.

Ok ooo.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

But there's no authority that's not hidden under financial authority and superiority.

If a woman divorces u wit ur superior financial authority then move on to the next one, that's why men should marry more marry women.

U are deceiving ursef

I can bet u won't marry any of those ladies

U bloody golddigger!

grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Skepticus:

Chief, please know when to stop replying comments that are disrespectful as you may be be unknowingly encouraging silly acts that may end up getting this precious thread shut down. We can disagree respectfully but when name calling gets in, it may spell doom for the thread.

No one buys data for anyone here nor owes anybody the right to share in their view or what they think about the red pill. We are at different stages of life and most of what we drop when it comes to argument on contentious issues like this, is our subjective bias. No one has it all figured out.

It's necessary that we bring these issues up occasionally but some dudes loose their head, get emotional and childish about it. We can do better as guys.

Just lay the facts that support your position and respectfully disagree. We move.

Thanks.
Was soo carried away trying to make a brother see the light that I became a talkative. My bad.

Am out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Skepticus:

Anyway, chose your "pain" wisely. Some men take stupid decisions and play stupid games that has no relevance to their lives and uplifment calling it pain or being "manly".

Exactly
your own pain not society pain
Your problem not society problem
Yourself not fukking society
Society doesn't care , our pain is for ourselves and for our own personal growth, we share our success with family and loved ones who truly give a damn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's now obvious you don't understand the point I am trying to make.

You believe you can control your woman as long as you're more fainancally buoyant than her. But the moment she starts making her own money you run because your only source of power and Authority is no longer there.

People like you are the reasons why women think men are afraid of successful women.

Me, with all her fainancal buoyantness and whatnot I will dominate her, bend her to submission and have unquestionable Authority over her and all she possessed.

OKAY SIR

I HEAR U

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks.
Was soo carried away trying to make a brother see the light that I became a talkative. My bad.

Am out

You can keep articulating your point replying those whose response is not intended to troll, derail or mock your opinion. Once, you are respectful about your opinions and you are being disrespected, if you don't end it, you'll get sucked into the emotional, childish and insecure frame of the troll. Nothing gained. No message passed across. Just emotional-laden vitriol everywhere.

Save your energy and opinions for who is ready to listen whether they agree or not, as long as it is related to the title of the thread.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
SOZINN:
Nawa ooo
Some people go just dey lie give us here

You are fuqin crazy!!!

I don laugh taya bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Social engineering works on the principle of inversion. That is, what is good is bad, and what is bad is good with the aim of causing chaos by disrupting social hierarchy.

Dominance is thus seen as a negative in men and a positive in women, when naturally, the opposite is true.

Feminism reversed traditional gender roles

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
The best way to understand a man's nature is to see what he says about other men.

Men of poor character out themselves by projecting their personal qualities onto other men. Shitty men think other men are shitty.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Nawa ooo

Audio person go just come here dey blow for una

BTW it happens though

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nezza you are wicked!!!

Have not flowed much with the discussion because I have been busy..just drop in to see what's up and buzz out. The topic has been overflogged sha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nezza you are wicked!!!

Have not flowed much with the discussion because I have been busy..just drop in to see what's up and buzz out. The topic has been overflogged sha
That issue has been talked about for over countless number of times

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

You are fuqin crazy!!!

I don laugh taya bro.

Guy make them just dey take am easy abeg
All of us na men here
Make person no come here con dey blow our head.
Which kind thing be this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Nawa ooo

Audio person go just come here dey blow for una

BTW it happens though

Sincerely
Laugh won kill me here
Even juju sef omo country hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Skepticus:

I've not insulted you and it's good that you revealed your deeply-seated insecurity which has shown by you addressing other guys here who politely reply you as "LOW VALUE" and other tropes that reeks of a poor, weak frame.

Anyway, before I end my conversation with you, I've always seen you around comment sections that made front page trying to explain "red pill" to the female monikers and how they egg you on till you give them the cheap attention they seek. Please, try to reduce it so they can see you as the tough patriarch you claim to be. Telling them the game is a lame move.

Have a good day.

Trying to explain red pill to women
I Don die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
I come with receipts grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
neyohh:
old hag

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
neyohh:

Who is she to say all these stuffs at her age? undecided

Surely she shouldn't be less than 40 na

N.B: Why does she still need a man then? Love Machine and flashlights don't outearn her or are internationally useless at chores na? Why does she still whale and hate ON MEN?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
old hag

Even as a delusional old hag who is probably post wall, she is still red pilled as fuuûck.

Men may not see the game she is playing with that post. She is "hyping" her value for the next simp that will run after her.

Men should learn from her post. Yourself first!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

Who is she to say all these stuffs at her age? undecided

Surely she shouldn't be less than 40 na

N.B: Why does she still need a man then? Love Machine and flashlights don't outearn her or are internationally useless at chores na? Why does she still whale and hate ON MEN?

If she is not getting attention, she wouldn't be that delusional. On average, women understand social cues better than men. She'll get a few "valuable" ones who would worship the ground she walks on, and use others to "shine" as usual.

She is almost like that cûnt who shared screenshot of nairaland SIMPs who littered her DM. Miserable fools.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Skepticus:

If she is not getting attention, she wouldn't be that delusional. On average, women understand social cues better than men. She'll get a few "valuable" ones who would worship the ground she walks on, and use others to "shine" as usual.

She is almost like that nairaland cûnt who shared screenshot of nairaland SIMPs who littered her SM. Miserable fools.

You have a point. But age is a mudafucker. I give her a few more years. The attention meter will enter red

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

You have a point. But age is a mudafucker. I give her a few more years. The attention meter will enter red

Sure the wall is undefeated. It may be delayed but it's inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't know who this lady is, but there's some truth to the tweet - that men can learn from.

First, like is implied here. Many men are dead average and there are more low-value men than high-value. A friendly reminder that being in this community means you should not be like most men.

And lastly, we all know most women that rant on intergender topics either do not live up to what they say or have some ulterior motive. To me, the lady here is spreading what I call, an ATTENTION NET. The intended target is some man who would slide to her DM and prove to her that he is not an average men, trying to debunk her claims.

When I see tweets like these, I don't take it personal because I can read everything from start to finish. A terrible non-redpill response will be to call names, feel hurt by the tweet or at worse try to get validation.

neyohh:

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
EXTREME Focus = Happiness

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Redpiller needs to know this.

You have 3 currencies

Time
-trade money and/or knowledge for it

Money
-trade time or knowledge for it

Knowledge
-trade time and/or money for it

Whichever one you need, use the other two to get.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Changes to Make in Your 20s If You Want a Successful Life

- Invest in yourself
- Find your passion
- Start a business online
- Learn everything you can
- Invest in the stock market

The world is meant to be explored.

Invest in yourself:

Go on a Monk Mode.
~Read a book
~Listen to podcasts
~Take a course
~Practice old passions
~Get feedback and critique
~Work towards a goal
~Be open to change
~Meet successful people
~Eat healthily
~Never stop LEARNING

Invest in yourself:

Don't waste your 20s. Or you'll regret everything during your 30s.
Go on a monk Mode.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Am writing a long article on 20 Hacks to Crush your 30’s Will be dropping it soon.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
old hag

Asin eh
See her face

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Amerix from kenya grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Amerix from kenya grin grin grin grin
He's right you know

I guess he made his conclusion from what he has been seeing from Naija Twitter.

If not for Football or Agro related matters... I for don close that account since.

You see Guys following a Girl to drag their fellow Guys because he made a red pill statement that wasn't in the Favour of ladies cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2021
DAY 104, REDPILL 2021

Be loyal to yourself.

Don't make worthless compromise.

Stick to your principles.

Be disciplined.

Find enjoyment in your work.

Be happy in the absence of women. Yeah, you want them, but with or without them your happiness should be intrenched.

Women serves as a form and not as a source. So, stay true to your Purpose.

Authority: Be focus.

37 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga no boxers and singlet we dey talk here.

When you reach de stage wey woman go close eye buy you plots of land or invest millions on your behalf with your name just to impress you then come and repeat this your statement.

E get MEN wey no de impress women. Na Women dey fight to impress them.

They don't know.

I dey chop women money like say tomorrow no dey. I dey bills them o. I'm the price They have to fight for my attention and love

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PhillipPHD(m), chairmanawe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.