Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762601 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2021
In a nutshell, a real nigger sleeps around and like an immature little Arrow, goes about giving testimonies abi.
Rawhumper:

Who cares what you think bro and if you get notifications or not?

Who gives a heck about your advanced bullshit?

Anyways you know one thing with most guys is they say what they dont experience just to deceive others who fall for their shit, examples are you and glycolysis or whatever.

A real niggar is one that has testimonies like Ubunja,at least i have seen lady talk about his sexcapedes-that makes him a redpiller but you bunch of wackos are nothing but a mist and clowns.

By the way i comprehend every word you say.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2021
mhosqo:

Arrant nonsense!
I've followed this thread from page 1.
Dapcity's case is quite understandable but glycolysis? c'mon man! Dude owes this group an unreserved apology for asking a brother to apologize to an uncouth
female species despite her throwing the first punch.
Common knowledge, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen!

I mean, how many times do we have to witness same scenario playing out? cos you've got some vertical lip down below, you lash out at random guys online and when they retaliate, the female cries foul and plays the victim card and booom! a guy is out there to play captain-save-a-hoe.

Disgusting!

To even think the captain, in this case, is same niccor that started this beautiful thread is an unforgivable sin! Glycolysis whatever should be very ashamed of himself.

Yes, she's got sickle cell, does that excuse good manners? I know people with worse conditions yet so properly behaved cos they're from good homes and got proper upbringing. That chi whatever got what she deserved, same goes for the simpanus called Glycolisis. So emotionally frail. He even displayed same weakness earlier in the thread, almost ruining this great masterpiece.

Nuff said.

Kudos to all contributors on this thread, y'all MVPs. Redpill is real, take it or leave it but the consequences of neglecting is dire. You can cash that on the counter.

Back to observation mode.
Conclusion: Glycolysis is not yet out of the bluepilled farm. Before the fight that got him deactivated, I watched him fought for this same chi girl in another thread... Same girl insulting everyone (men) like no tomorrow on that thread. Glycolysis decided to ignore all the bad manners of that chi and went after men, telling them it is her thread bla bla bla.

Some girls were praising while he enjoyed the ride. I was disgusted. For the fact that he started one of the biggest redpill threads here is an insult to all of us. The girls will say even your master so so so... Omo! I understand that it is just their other ways of shaming men tho and I know it is needless to convince them we are all contributing not that he is teaching (who get time?).

Glycolysis, if you re reading this... Learn to be a man and do whatever u preach. A man is known for his words among men.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kendological(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2021
HeliotJ:

Thank u. I know I will still do more for her. She told me to establish her before the new year for next year and i will do that. But I will not steal.

Please she is having sex with the father of the boy, how about that? She told me if I prove myself she will love me. I need to do everything because she is everything to me
Leave that woman, build your life, start reading this thread from page 1, make it a daily commitment, you will find all your answers.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Both of una de whine una self , una de craze I swear
HeliotJ:

Thank u. I know I will still do more for her. She told me to establish her before the new year for next year and i will do that. But I will not steal.

Please she is having sex with the father of the boy, how about that? She told me if I prove myself she will love me. I need to do everything because she is everything to me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
robinhood1712:
Hi, I’ve been searching for this book for a while now, is there anyway you could send me the PDF? I’d greatly appreciate it.

Please send it if you've got it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

These happen more often than not. The excitement is over and it is time to move on.

Boredom is number one thing that push these women to unleash their whoredom.

In the next 5 years marriage will be an outdated concept. You can't sell marriage to any logical human being. You have to be a first class simp or live in Arabian country to enter that marriage contract.

Good points made.

It's not just boredom alone that makes them unleash their whoredom. The financial rewards and the gradual acceptance of women degeneracy is the one fuelling these monkeys branching in marriages. If there was no government legislation to favour married women who divorce their husbands, there won't be a high rate of divorce witnessed in those societies now. At most, separation would be the case as it is common in the Nigerian system.

In my opinion, I doubt if marriage would go extinct in the next 5 years. An institution that old (began at almost the time humans ended cave dwelling and began in settling into societies at the advent of agriculture) won't just go off like that. People still get married every Saturdays, even in societies where the men know that the probability of divorce is as high 80 percent with them also losing more. That said marriage rates are falling worldwide (Nigeria included) when the rate of those married were compared with folks (men and women) who were eligible for marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope you know being married doesn't make a man a simp.

Very likely, You can't maintain a masculine frame 100% of the time, you have to deal with the female BS if not a full extent.

Valentine's day, Birthday day, Push Gift, Baby shower, Wife adulation on social media are all simpish behaviors that women will throw temper tantrums if you don't join in. You have to do this aforementioned to maintain modern women.

Many men who have avoided slay queens and married the "innocenty" are being manipulated heavily still.

I have seen many brothers so happy and moved to shedding tears on wedding day unbeknownst to them marrying a lady that has been run through more than Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

I have seen so many women inviting their ex-boyfriends to their weddings. (I have been such guest)

I have many missed calls I have not returned from exes who are married and living with their husband.

Note that most of these girls are the decent "virgin mary-looking" types of woman.

I have seen too much BS to understand that one has to simp to be in modern marriage anywhere in the world either Nigeria or other countries.
It is what level you are comfortable with,

We have to simp and be comfortable with "cheating" in modern marriages.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Skepticus:

Good points made.

It's not just boredom alone that makes them unleash their whoredom. The financial rewards and the gradual acceptance of women degeneracy is the one fuelling these monkeys branching in marriages. If there was no government legislation to favour married women who divorce their husbands, there won't be a high rate of divorce witnessed in those societies now. At most, separation would be the case as it is common in the Nigerian system.

In my opinion, I doubt if marriage would go extinct in the next 5 years. An institution that old (began at almost the time humans ended cave dwelling and began in settling into societies at the advent of agriculture) won't just go off like that. People still get married every Saturdays, even in societies where the men know that the probability of divorce is as high 80 percent with them also losing more. That said marriage rates are falling worldwide (Nigeria included) when the rate of those married were compared with folks (men and women) who were eligible for marriage.

Yes, you are right it might be hard to unprogram from marriage. Remember blue pill is the default pill it is the pleasurable pill. It is still okay to marry in Nigeria at least for now, but I can see things spiking out of control soon. Nigeria is fast becoming decultured by importing various degenerate ideologies before you know it the culture will be fully eroded.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by scofield114: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
I WILL START READING THIS THREAD TODAY FROM PAGE ONE BUT I STUMBLED ON A POST HERE EXPLAINING HOW THE OWNER OF THE THREAD HAS TURNED INTO SIMP AGAIN if thats true lemme know i dont wanna waste my time readng it

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
scofield114:
I WILL START READING THIS THREAD TODAY FROM PAGE ONE BUT I STUMBLED ON A POST HERE EXPLAINING HOW THE OWNER OF THE THREAD HAS TURNED INTO SIMP AGAIN if thats true lemme know i dont wanna waste my time readng it

No matter what he has turned himself into. It doesn't invalidate the red pill.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
iamhilary:

I will hang this on my wall & recite it everyday
Deep bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
To understand female psychology better and know the true motives of all women, read this book by Esther Vilar called The Manipulated Man. It's only 64 pages long and someone here sent it to me. Please every word of that book is pure wisdom, you can request it and I'll send it to your email. Please read this book, I urge you to and you won't regret it. Also when you're done, share the book with others or you can share the ideas of the book with your other friends. Let the veil of ignorance be lifted from all men and let the manipulative hypocrisy of the female race be exposed.

If you don't mind bro here is my email arshraaf@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kendological(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
geedot:
Girls go help girls, even guys s.imps go help girls, na only God fit help man.. The hatred some guys have towards homosexua.ls should be directed to all these Simplet.ons[They're worse off].

I was about to ask what the manosphere/redpill have for bisexual men.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
kendological:

I was about to ask what the manosphere/redpill have for bisexual men.

The manosphere is a community strictly addressing only heterosexual men inter-gender dynamics with heterosexual women, we don't recommend advice for bisexual men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'd tell you something, many are here because of that. They don't understand TRP, they don't want to self improve, they just want to get laid with several women.

The red pill philosophy goes beyond getting women. It equips men with the knowledge on how to live purposefully in this wicked and blue pilled world. How to know when you are manipulated by your fellow man. How to be a patriarch( i hold this aspect of the red pill philosophy dear to my heart)? And so much more. If you look deeply you will know women are just necessary distractions, nothing more.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please I need help
My name is Emmanuel
I’m a student In one of the federal universities in Nigeria
, I am an upcoming musician with lots of dreams and aspirations and I believe that with God I can make it in the industry, I have been trying to release an Ep that I would use to send to labels and promote my self but my problem is funds , I contacted some producers in Abia one told me 20k for one song but I don’t have that kind of money the least I saw was 10k I’ve been trying to raise fund but keep meeting dead end cause of no source of income . I want to do at least 3 songs for d Ep , and for like three month I have only been able to save 5k , please I need help and support in anyway you can assist me , I know that they have good people here that can help . My details are below

Acc 0055122482
Union bank
Sule Emmanuel
Thank you and God bless
No amount is too small
Insult are welcome but u fit till help with the little u can after .
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
azammi:
Please I need help
My name is Emmanuel
I’m a student In one of the federal universities in Nigeria
, I am an upcoming musician with lots of dreams and aspirations and I believe that with God I can make it in the industry, I have been trying to release an Ep that I would use to send to labels and promote my self but my problem is funds , I contacted some producers in Abia one told me 20k for one song but I don’t have that kind of money the least I saw was 10k I’ve been trying to raise fund but keep meeting dead end cause of no source of income . I want to do at least 3 songs for d Ep , and for like three month I have only been able to save 5k , please I need help and support in anyway you can assist me , I know that they have good people here that can help . My details are below

Acc 0055122482
Union bank
Sule Emmanuel
Thank you and God bless
No amount is too small
Insult are welcome but u fit till help with the little u can after .

This is not the appropriate channel. I wish you the best in your hustle.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please watch the video below and tell me what you learnt.

Please I don't want to read any retarded comments about humor. Because this is not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZqcOmBjtiM

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by scofield114: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

No matter what he has turned himself into. It doesn't invalidate the red pill.
thanks i will read

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by scofield114: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
SOZINN:

Please I don't want to read any retarded comments about humor. Because this is not funny.

hhhhh its funny but i dont understand anything its just funny

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
SOZINN:

What kind of immune system do you have ?
Why are you not dead yet?

Those two questions alone man........!!

Trust nobody

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingGeorgey(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
The rage I feel inside of me is unexplainable....
I’ve read page 1 of this thread through to page 200 and still reading and all I feel is rage for being in the dark for so long

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
azami please drop your number let's chat

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Female logic... They won't date a man living with his parents.

But will date a man living with his wife.

#Mordern women
#Hoes
#Golddiggers

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Imagine loosing your life because of cheap food. Sometimes we unconsciously consign our lives to people when we do some certain things.

This guy died because he was spinning plates, something every aspiring patriarch should do before choosing the best candidate for marriage. The only flaw in his exertions was trying to maintain a sexual relationship with all his plates.

Spinning plates is not mainly about sex, it's a test to learn which partner craves for you the most. To know that bird that is willing to do anything just to win the competition.

How can you expect someone who has attained high value by keeping his hands in the precept of monk mode for a protracted duration to just hop into the market and tie himself to one person. Do you think it's easy to watch a resident obliterate everything you've accomplished.
Even women are not that dumb, they spin plates by default. Check their contact list. At the end of the day they bond with the plate of the highest rank, to hell with the others. If you want to wither at the cold hands of depression, that's your business. The best you can do is to move on. But this imprudent murderer thought that if she could not keep him to herself alone, no one else should.

When spinning plates, don't trust any of them because they can tell from your actions that they are not the only one in your game.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
I am aware of this. The choice to marry is available to any man, even in TRP.

As for frame, a man can maintain it in marriage. Sure, simp tendencies are there. To me, it would be a question of intent versus behaviour like someone pointed out earlier.

It is foolish to trust any woman because of her virgin-mary look, or even believe there are 'good' ones. When it comes to marriage, there is no sure woman - many men that want to marry fail to mould their soon-to-be wives and lose frame even before wedding.

If you don't want to marry...that's fine. But let no man in this group mandate anti-marriage, instead explain the flaws. Rollo Tomassi, author of Rational Male has been married for over 20 years. In his book, he explained things better, I hope those who have it are reading it wisely.

RedpillAnalyst:

Very likely, You can't maintain a masculine frame 100% of the time, you have to deal with the female BS if not a full extent.

Valentine's day, Birthday day, Push Gift, Baby shower, Wife adulation on social media are all simpish behaviors that women will throw temper tantrums if you don't join in. You have to do this aforementioned to maintain modern women.

Many men who have avoided slay queens and married the "innocenty" are being manipulated heavily still.

I have seen many brothers so happy and moved to shedding tears on wedding day unbeknownst to them marrying a lady that has been run through more than Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

I have seen so many women inviting their ex-boyfriends to their weddings. (I have been such guest)

I have many missed calls I have not returned from exes who are married and living with their husband.

Note that most of these girls are the decent "virgin mary-looking" types of woman.

I have seen too much BS to understand that one has to simp to be in modern marriage anywhere in the world either Nigeria or other countries.
It is what level you are comfortable with,

We have to simp and be comfortable with "cheating" in modern marriages.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2021
20 Hacks to Crush your 30’s

Many of you think that 30 is old.

Your 30’s stacks up the foundations of your 20’s.

What you do from here on affects the rest of your life.
Advice to help you.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2021
1. Observe

Keep your eyes peeled. Remain aware.

React and redirect should things go south.

Don’t turn a blind eye.

Become resourceful.

Act.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2021
2. Connect deeper with your Purpose

It’s everything.

Why are you doing what you’re doing?

Is there fire inside you, or are you numb?

If you feel numb, you have work to do.

Read on.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2021
3. Listen to understand

..Not to answer back.

Listen deeper.

Remain as calm as possible.

Connect with your heart and theirs.

Lead the conversation by asking more questions, .

Listen to what isn’t being said.

You'll be more attractive.

Greet your new Superpower.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2021
4. Work on your relationships

It's what Life is all about.

They determine your network, your net worth.

They all start inside you, with YOU.

Love yourself first. Others will love you back.

Build trust & bridges in this wonderful world, full of opportunities.

10 Likes

5. Family First

The older you get, the more you appreciate family.

They say you cannot choose your family.

I say you can.

You choose whom to stay in touch with and whom you don't.

You choose who will be close to you & who won’t.

Who will be your family?

Choose carefully.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drLammy(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.