Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749909 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Kevincal144444:

They don't know.

I dey chop women money like say tomorrow no dey. I dey bills them o. I'm the price They have to fight for my attention and love

Abeg loud am.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He's right you know

I guess he made his conclusion from what he has been seeing from Naija Twitter.

If not for Football or Agro related matters... I for don close that account since.

You see Guys following a Girl to drag their fellow Guys because he made a red pill statement that wasn't in the Favour of ladies cheesy cheesy
Bitter Truth grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2021
Peaceyw:
you guys should check this out

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politics/article/men-going-their-own-way-movement?amp

What do you expect from an article written by a woman, quoting other women's opinion about MGTOW. I've read several articles from men and women criticizing the philosophy but this one of the lamest I've seen. No MGTOW has been accused of beating or hurting women. They are saving their lives, investment and mental sanity by avoiding "unnecessary" contact with women (Remember the "Me Too" movement). I was glad when he mentioned it that even the former Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence avoids personal contact with women other than his wife because as a man of value, he knows the risk. Women brought this on themselves but typical of their inbuilt solipsism, men are to blame. The MGTOW Vlogger with 90 Million views on Youtube mentioned in the article, is the Serbian-born Canadian, Sandman who the author of the article cleverly avoided mentioning not to give him much attention. Sandman has dropped his rebuttal.

The article is just typical "misogynist-shaming" which is familiar to those in the red pill. We move.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Amerix from kenya grin grin grin grin

That "Thottery and Consumerism" part got me.

I know say our men and women don cast. I didn't know we would be "worldwide" famous for it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lmao

When i reach the stage??.... Omooooo Nairaland sha (Audio things)

Well to the point.... You don't know how manipulative women can be... A woman will announce to the whole world a single thing she did for you when things go North.
Na lie unless you talking about the irresponsible low life ones
Females actually love buying gifts for guys now cos they don't want to feel like a liability.
Meet better ones your eyes go open

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Skepticus:

What do you expect from an article written by a woman, quoting other women's opinion about MGTOW. I've read several articles from men and women criticizing the philosophy but this one of the lamest I've seen. No MGTOW has been accused of beating or hurting women. They are saving their lives, investment and mental sanity by avoiding "unnecessary" contact with women (Remember the "Me Too" movement). I was glad when he mentioned it that even the former Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence avoids personal contact with women other than his wife because as a man of value, he knows the risk. Women brought this on themselves but typical of their inbuilt solipsism, men are to blame. The MGTOW Vlogger with 90 Million views on Youtube mentioned in the article, is the Serbian-born Canadian, Sandman who the author of the article cleverly avoided mentioning not to give him much attention. Sandman has dropped his rebuttal.

The article is just typical "misogynist-shaming" which is familiar to those in the red pill. We move.
the article was just making me laugh, the only collected opinions from women and just ignored men for something that concerns men. Their shaming was so lame, I was even feeling embarrassed for them. Calling MGTOW toxic,���

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na lie unless you talking about the irresponsible low life ones
Females actually love buying gifts for guys now cos they don't want to feel like a liability.
Meet better ones your eyes go open
You guys are still not getting my Point.... I'm simply not cool with gifts... I've no problem with that..... Even with guys at times sef unless say we don come together for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Skepticus:

That "Thottery and Consumerism" part got me.

I know say our men and women don cast. I didn't know we would be "worldwide" famous for it.
I swhear to GOD Bro nigeria don cast.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You guys are still not getting my Point.... I'm simply not cool with gifts... I've no problem with that..... Even with guys at times sef unless say we don come together for a very long time.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:

] THE ABUNDANT MENTALITY. I AM JUST 22 YEARS OLD AND I AM A WEB DEVELOPER WITH GREAT PROJECTS AT HAND EXECUTING. NIGGAS HAVE GIRLFRIEND If YOU FIND ANY WORTH YOUR TIME BUT NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES ON HER. DATE VIRGIN THAT HAS GOOD ATTRIBUTES. AT 22 I HAVE BANGED FREE PUSSIES LIKE NO TOMORROW BUT I KEPT ATTRACTING VIRGIN. DON'T GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR WOMEN'S NUMBER SPEND THAT TIME TO LEARN SOMETHING GREAT. WITH MY KNOWLEDGE IN JUST HTML AND CSS I GET JOB FROM CANADA LAST YEAR AND NOW I HAVE LEARNT BEYOUND MY COAST. I HAVE MORE THREE BIG PROJECTS AT HAND. YOU FIRST. MY NEW GIRLFRIEND IS YOUNGER THAN EX. SHE CALLS 24/7.
Leave simps alone. They are our problem including pastors. They made women what dey are today..
Good afternoon bro. Please I want to learn programming and coding but don't know where to start from. Can you please guide and mentor me. I have sent you a DM

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
My wife give me 100k to keep, I don blow almost everything for bet shop

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Feminism teaches women to emulate men in all the wrong ways. Not by adopting his virtues, but by discarding their own. In fact it doesn't even recognise masculine virtue exists; so they emulate the worst of men whilst discarding the best of women.

What remains is an abomination.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ficient:
My wife give me 100k to keep, I don blow almost everything for bet shop

Clap for yourself..

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Skepticus:

I've not insulted you and it's good that you revealed your deeply-seated insecurity which has shown by you addressing other guys here who politely reply you as "LOW VALUE" and other tropes that reeks of a poor, weak frame.

Anyway, before I end my conversation with you, I've always seen you around comment sections that made front page trying to explain "red pill" to the female monikers and how they egg you on till you give them the cheap attention they seek. Please, try to reduce it so they can see you as the tough patriarch you claim to be. Telling them the game is a lame move.

Have a good day.

Wucked somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
The manipulated man was written by an alien.
My head don blow
I can't believe a woman wrote that book

I've finished the book but I will listen to it again via my pdf reader. With my headphone everyday.
Omo
Also I want to compile all the red pill messages in this thread and create a pdf file too
If you see me you will think I'm listening to music.

Haha

#Redpillislife

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
SOZINN:
My head don blow

I've finished the book but I will listen to it again via my pdf reader. With my headphone everyday.
Omo
Also I want to compile all the red pill messages in this thread and create a pdf file too

Haha

#Redpillislife

BRO DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY CAVEADULLAM AND THEUNDERCOVER NUGGETS.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
SOZINN:
My head don blow

Omo

Haha

#Redpillislife

There is a reason why Esther Vilar is the only woman held in high esteem in the manosphere.

At the peak of second wave feminism where women were getting attention, complaining about being oppressed by men and men were too pussified, distracted by the lure of pûssy to see what was going on, Esther was the first to notice and challenge these feminist tropes of male oppression proving that WESTERN WOMEN were in fact, not oppressed and brought out statistics to show (at the time the book was first published in the 70s) that more women were in school than men. Women were favoured in divorce courts and got resources from men without bringing anything to the union other than their smelly pûssies etc. She even made a phrase describing MARRIAGE as an institution where men "DELIGHTED IN THEIR OWN SLAVERY". She did it at a great risk as she faced death threats from her fellow women and feminists.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
I have returned…returned from purgatory that is. Hi! I will try and keep this brief, but when you reach 50, you have enough failure and success to write a book when it comes to dealing with women and freedom. So, to sorta quote Norman Vincent Peale please allow me to talk about my favorite subject for a moment, me. I stumbled on MGTOW after a bad break up with, oops I’m pregnant baby two and a half years ago.

There is a reason they call it birth control because someone is controlling the birth.

I had withered from Alpha stud to Beta loser in six years. After the breakup I searched and searched to find answers about why this had happened to me yet again. A never ending life cycle of Alpha to Beta with every serious woman I have ever been with. I hate to admit that, but it’s true. In between the serious relations~~~s I functioned as a MGTOW, doing what I wanted, when I wanted. Hunt, fish, drink, travel, smoke cigars, and bagged as many women as I could…I digress.

I read everything I could get my hands on. You name it and I have probably read it, I started with the Rational Male, Alpha 2.0, The way of men, The 48 Laws of Power, The Game, Meditations, Thirty Seven, Enjoy the decline, etc…etc…I learned something from everything I read and the bottom line of everything I read was that I had violated my inner instinct. I knew deep down that every time I let a woman take me into her frame I was screwed and constantly on the defense. You do not win in the defense. I only won when I did as I pleased, when I pleased.

Like dogs they smell fear, and with that they will rip your throat open if you ever let your guard down. It is sad that it is that way and that it took me so long to figure this out. I hope my intro to follow will help any young man who is dumb enough to believe that he has found the one and somehow his situation will be different. It won’t, at least not with a western woman.

For the first year I was bitter as hell. Then I finally realized I am only hurting myself and that is when I went on the quest for knowledge. The Holy Grail of what it is men should be doing with their lives. We have been programmed since birth that you must marry, settle down, have kids, work until right before death, grow old together, blah, blah, blah. Reprogramming yourself is not an easy task, plus all your asshole married buddies or specifically women around you will tell you that you are being selfish. You are not. You are living your life on your terms.

I got back in the gym, ate healthy, read, reconnected with friends, traveled, and basically became a man again. As I reflected on my life, it is painfully obvious that the times in my life when I was the happiest and most productive was when I was MGTOW and not in a relationship.

My quick run down:

Two careers all of my life. Spent twenty years in the Reserves and retired after a couple combat tours. The rest was spent in LE, with most of my career spent on full time SWAT, undercover, and Executive Protection. Loved both of my careers. For an ADD asshole like myself I could have not chosen two better places to hang my hat. Thank God they did not have Ritalin when I was a kid or any other drugs they force feed to our poor boys today, or I probably would have been bound to a cubicle for 30 years and then died because I wanted to. Do what you want! Don’t ever let a woman tell you that you can’t do it. Never! That includes your Mom.

This I think is a Twain quote somewhere, but I have never looked back and regretted the things I did do, only the ones I did not do, which luckily are very few.

I married twice and each time I walked down the aisle my inner voice, my instinct screamed NO! Yet I still did it because that is what you are supposed to do. I won’t bore you with all the BS from the first marriage, only to say that it went just as they all go. After 12 years with her she was fat as a house and mean as a snake. I always stayed in shape so it was an embarrassment to be hit on by hot women and have this fat troll at my side. I stayed because we had a daughter. She is the light of my life and will soon be a Naval Aviator and third generation military officer. Success!!

It’s not easy raising kids, be the best Dad you can be and when they are with you focus 100% of your energy on them. Do not introduce them to your harem of women. Dad and Dad only when they are with you. I got raped in the courts and paid 18 years of child support. Once you have a child with a woman you are locked in with her forever. Don’t forget that. Second marriage was a “Im going to war” bride. A colossal mistake! I dated her around 7 months and then had to go to Iraq. She said she would not wait if I did not marry her. WTF!! Are you kidding me??

Yep, I was dumb enough to do it even though I knew it would end in disaster and yes it did end in disaster when I came home. So finally I wised up…ya. I started dating younger women knowing that that must be the answer or at least thinking hot, young tail was the answer. Nope. I got hooked up with a ten that should have been on the cover of Victoria’s secret. The trailer park version of Victorias secret, but still VS.

Her past was very checkered and she already had three kids, but when you think with your little head nothing else matters. Long story short she kept pushing me for marriage and I said I was never getting married again. So? What’s a girl to do? Get pregnant by jove! I know what you are thinking. Is this guy really this stupid? Yes, yes he is. I let her move in because that is the right thing to do and what a man does. I was paying for her cell phone, car payment, housing, raising her kids, and all of her expenses. I bought a new truck because I had driven my other truck for ten years and that was when the fight was on. She said instead of buying a new truck “we” need to get her $40,000 student loan paid off.(I wish I was making this up)Anyway, I said no and that in my life no one had ever paid a bill for me and as a matter of principle I was not paying off her student loan. Two days later she took the baby and left me.

It gets better.

I had to file a court injunction to see my daughter. Luckily the judge gave me a 50/50 split. She wanted the standard 4 days a month because she felt she would get less money if I had more time with my daughter. Luckily for her the courts are so stacked against men that even though I have my daughter 50% of the time I still pay full child support because her mother is “indigent”. Why work when men and the government pay for all of your s~~~? So I have been raising a baby by myself for over two years now while she runs around looking for her next victim. It’s funny that even with four kids by three different men she is hot enough to be pursued by men with money. Hypergamy and Solipsism at it’s finest! She will repeat this cycle until she has a new house, new car, and her student loan paid off without ever working. Bitter taste of the Red Pill my friends? Yep.

So here we are full circle. Started MGTOW and at 50 back to MGTOW. I silently read these forums the last few months. I want to thank everyone who has contributed. It has helped me immensely and brought me back to manhood of which I shall never deviate. I am not locked in a bunker waiting for the end and hate all women. I just finally have come to terms with what instinctively I always knew.

I will never surrender again. Life is only on my terms. If I am lucky I will have another thirty or forty years to polish my soul. If you are a young man and made it this far in my insane diatribe, PLEASE do what most can’t, and that is learn from others mistakes. If you are an old bastard like me, it is never to late to be what you might have been…

It's never to late to be what you might have been...

Copied from MGTOW.com

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Government the master, women their whips and chains. Avoid the whips and chains, and you will limit to what amount of enforcement that the master can put upon you. MGTOW is freedom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Avoid marriage, una dey shout patriarch up and down. Don't think you can never be divorced raped.

Just over 50 and leaving my third wife. The first two left me…this time I am leaving.
First wife: Canadian, runaway when she was young, high school dropout. Stupid me marries this bitch, and she was bitch, her only skill was f~~~ing; she was hot. Our daughter was age 8 when she left me and took my daughter from me. She had already decided how I should live and how much I should pay. She dictated her incentive plan to me. I did not agree and quit my high paying job which I actually loved that job.
First wife result: Daughter disowned me. First wife died. Daughter is late 20’s now and have accepted that she will never come around.
Second wife: Average and fun. Brought her and her two young children to my house. She stopped working so she could raise the little devils. That was good as she worked so much and the kids were devils and not good from the mother working extra hours and her kids in perpetual daycare/babysitting.
Second wife was happy when we had money. Had to spend it. When we did not have money I was a piece of s~~~. I was a top earner in my field and she liked that. When I hurt my back and did not work for a while–I was nobody all of sudden.
Things progressed. I furthered my career. This inspired her to become a nurse.
Well..oh what a surprise….she did not love me anymore and eventually married a coworker. Which is marriage four for her (I was marriage three for her). Poor fella. I was so stupid to be husband three and someone even more stupid is husband four.
Third wife: An overseas lady so I thought was well raised and conservative. No skill which I was ok with as she is from a male dominated country. Her only job was to take care of me and of course her children from a previous marriage. I met her five years ago…she earned about $400 USD (equivalent) a month. Overseas I started working and I provided her children with better schools and gave her an allowance so she did not have to work; rather she could take care of the children and me properly.
A poor asian in a poor country, no skill in the workforce other than stocking T-shirts at a tourist shop, no way to save a nickel, no way to raise the children properly.
Well, all women are the same, east or west, they are the same. How hard can I work to provide luxury to someone else? With no reward to me. No appreciation. No recognition. Only s~~~ on with she wants more. And then try to extort.
I am done. Done. Done. Done. I can not physically recover from another bitch from hell. I am approaching mid-fifties.
I want my sense of humor again (taken away 20 years ago). I want to exercise again ( I loved running and other cardio). I want to talk to someone without being scrutinized.
I want to be me again. Fun, energetic, smile.
Thank you MGTOW for your support and to all other men struggling to be the man they were.
BE F~~~ING CAREFUL AND DON’T SAY “IT WON’T HAPPEN TO ME.”

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
American cunts constantly think they live in a reality TV show.....Evil POSs....ALL CUNTS ARE THE SAME….THERE ARE NO UNICORNS!!! EVEN CHURCH GOING, PROCLAIMED VIRGINS ARE THE SAME CUNTS…..THEY ALL MONKEY BRANCH…TO HELL WITH THEM ALL!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Taking a morning walk every day is the worst way to lose weight. However, it’s highly beneficial for your overall physical and mental health. Sun, silence, and movement.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2021
DAY 105, REDPILL 2021

Stay with the woman that appreciates your efforts. Don't squander yourself for chaffs, rather, go for the bean. If appreciation meets beauty it is excellent, but were only beauty reigns, your life will be in a mess.

Don't fall for the halo effect: confusing loyalty with beauty. These things are mutually exclusive. A woman that appreciates you is one that has the possibility to remain with you through thick and thin and waiting upon you. You don't need only beauty; you need loyalty and submission and respect and veneration from your woman.

If you navigate around women with this compass, you will save your time and never fall for the bogus.

Authority: Loyalty comes from a genuine desire.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi4fash(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Zabiboy:

Exactly...Another scenario to the cockerel is this...
You see a man smoking, drinking or taking sugary stuffs and you tell him it's not good for his health. Most times he wont pay attention to you...But guess what, if he fvcks a woman and climax in 20 seconds, the words you told him earlier would start ringing in his mind( because he was not able to prove that he is a MAN to a woman)..He'll start looking for solutions to his "30 seconds in bed problem", he might even quit the smoking, drinking and sugary stuffs ALL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T FUFIL WHAT THE SOCIETY CALLS "BEING A MAN"....and finally he'll set up a re-match just to once again "Prove to the lady" that he's man enough....WHAT A JOKE!!!...
A man that doesn't care about what smoking and sugary content could do to his health is concerned about climaxing after 30 seconds....
who cares if you climax after 2 seconds? who cares if we split the bills 50/50? who the hell said bride price is compulsory? who cares about if i'm MAN enough or not??
LIFE DOESN'T HAVE A SCRIPT GUYSS....stop living based on what people term "NORMAL"...
one thing i think patriarch's don't realize is that "Free things are not valued"....If you dont allow a woman invest in your relationship/marriage, she can wake up anyday, pack her things and leave....
check out what Esther Vilar had to say about this...
i really liked coldsweat's ideas...but i think he was more interested in arguing than contributing...

what book is this??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Hehehe...

Sometime last month I went to get breakfast for myself in the morning..

The roadside canteen I went to was slightly full with all walks of men excluding women..

While I was there waiting patiently for my takeaway, two pretty ladies came for breakfast too...

They both kept to themselves and were pressing their phones...

Thankfully the men present there were all business men and artisans with more pressing concerns in their minds so the ladies were totally ignored..

I noticed an old man handling idly with a shoe needle... It turns out he was a shoe maker...

He had no shirt on, probably in his 70's with grey and white hair spewing out all over from his bald head and uncovered upper body...

Something hit me.. why should a man this old and shriveled still be fighting for his daily bread?

Where are his kids at least?

Why is he in the middle of a busy motor park with all the noise and other unpleasantries?

I still admired the fact that his pride didn't make him to resort to begging...

Knowing that he was depending on patching a shoe to get money for his breakfast..

I called the woman selling aside and whispered in her ear to discreetly ask the papa whatever he wanted for breakfast and that the bill is on me but she shouldn't mention me...

The girls didn't notice what I did because I wasn't trying to impress anyone or get attention...

When it was my turn to be served, I insisted she served the papa first...

So she went to him in his little kiosk and asked him what he wanted to eat that someone will pay..

The man refused to eat until he identified who was making such a gesture....

She tried to persuade him to eat and not worry, he still blatantly refused...

So I owned up he was just saying blessings and appreciations.. I just told him to calm down as I didn't want to create a scene..

He then ordered and was served...

By now the girls had noticed what happened..

They turned their attention to me one was telling me that I look familiar and she knows me from somewhere..

The other one was asking me if I go to dominion city church..

I could tell they were wet already..

Their eyes glistening with a mix of desire, excitement and amazement...

I cleared them that I don't know them and I don't attend the said church..

I paid for both I and the papa's food totalling a thousand naira, took my take away and left..

I was utterly disgusted by both girls..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Sometime last month I went to get breakfast for myself in the morning..

The roadside canteen I went to was slightly full with all walks of men excluding women..

While I was there waiting patiently for my takeaway, two pretty ladies came for breakfast too...

They both kept to themselves and were pressing their phones...

Thankfully the men present there were all business men and artisans with more pressing concerns in their minds so the ladies were totally ignored..

I noticed an old man handling idly with a shoe needle... It turns out he was a shoe maker...

He had no shirt on, probably in his 70's with grey and white hair spewing out all over from his bald head and uncovered upper body...

Something hit me.. why should a man this old and shriveled still be fighting for his daily bread?

Where are his kids at least?

Why is he in the middle of a busy motor park with all the noise and other unpleasantries?

I still admired the fact that his pride didn't make him to resort to begging...

Knowing that he was depending on patching a shoe to get money for his breakfast..

I called the woman selling aside and whispered in her ear to discreetly ask the papa whatever he wanted for breakfast and that the bill is on me but she should mention me...

The girls didn't notice what I did because I wasn't trying to impress anyone or get attention...

When it was my turn to be served, I insisted the served the papa first...

So she went to him in his little kiosk and asked him what he wanted to eat that someone will pay..

The man refused to eat until he identified who was making such a gesture....

She tried to persuade him to eat and not worry, he still blatantly refused...

So I owned up he was just saying blessings and appreciations.. I just told him to calm down as I didn't want to create a scene..

He then ordered and was served...

By now the girls had noticed what happened..

They turned their attention to me one was telling me that I look familiar and she knows me from somewhere..

The other one was asking me if I go to dominion city church..

I could tell they were wet already..

Their eyes glistening with a mix of desire, excitement and amazement...

I cleared them that I don't know them and I don't attend the said church..

I paid for both I and the papa's food totalling a thousand naira, took my take away and left..

I was utterly disgusted by both girls..

God bless your kind gesture bro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2021
GIRLS HAVE OPTIONS AND THEY ARE INCREASING THIER VALUE DAY BY DAY BY NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR,BRA, MAKEUP,TIGHT SKIRTS ,GETTING FOLLOWERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO WHAT ARE WE MEN DOING, WATCHING PORN,JACKING OFF(NOT SAYING ITS BAD BUT TOO MUCH OF IT IS NOT GOOD) , FANTASIZING FUCKING THAT HOT GIRL IN YOUR STREET,SPEND ALL DAY PLAYING GAMES AND SCROLLING INSTAGRAM LOOKING AT NYASH , STOP!!!!!!!! YOUR VALUE IS DECREASING ITS TIME TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO HIGH VALUE SHIT (WORKOUT,NETWORK,MAKE FRIENDS WITH RICH NIGGA'S EVEN IF THEY MAKE IT HARD BE PERSISTENT YOU WILL LEARN A LOT FROM THEM ,START BEING CREATIVE,START SAVING( SO YOU CAN INVEST NOT TO BUY IPHONE OOO)

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Skepticus:

The truth is we are all saying the same thing but like I said earlier, the ego of men will always get in the way of things and in that quest to get it stroked, they turn themselves into willing slaves which is the reality of the modern dating scene.

Whether you are a patriarch, red pill, beta simp, as a man, you'll never escape the burden of performance. All men know this from early adulthood. So men, by nature take responsibility knowing that it's the only way they will be ranked in the society etc. There is nothing wrong chasing the role of a patriarch. Over the course of this thread, I have supported points that cater to patriarchy but I won't watch a man put himself at great risk of his life just to have his ego stroked.

Part of the reasons going my own way was that I never wanted to slave for women all in the tag of proving to anything to women. I live for me and anyone coming in, come on my own terms. This doesn't make me less masculine or less red pilled. I'm trying hard performing in my own way. No man need to be told to perform, it's known instinctively whether you decide to perform or not (that's your personal decision).

If she considers me as a prize and makes effort to prove it with her "loyalty" and "resources" on occasion, that doesn't make me less masculine in anyway. If she acts bad, she gets yanked off like a stranger, no two ways about it. as long as I'm on my own purpose and improving myself, there is nothing to worry about.
Gbamsolutely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Peaceyw:
I have returned…returned from purgatory that is. Hi! I will try and keep this brief, but when you reach 50, you have enough failure and success to write a book when it comes to dealing with women and freedom. So, to sorta quote Norman Vincent Peale please allow me to talk about my favorite subject for a moment, me. I stumbled on MGTOW after a bad break up with, oops I’m pregnant baby two and a half years ago.

There is a reason they call it birth control because someone is controlling the birth.

I had withered from Alpha stud to Beta loser in six years. After the breakup I searched and searched to find answers about why this had happened to me yet again. A never ending life cycle of Alpha to Beta with every serious woman I have ever been with. I hate to admit that, but it’s true. In between the serious relations~~~s I functioned as a MGTOW, doing what I wanted, when I wanted. Hunt, fish, drink, travel, smoke cigars, and bagged as many women as I could…I digress.

I read everything I could get my hands on. You name it and I have probably read it, I started with the Rational Male, Alpha 2.0, The way of men, The 48 Laws of Power, The Game, Meditations, Thirty Seven, Enjoy the decline, etc…etc…I learned something from everything I read and the bottom line of everything I read was that I had violated my inner instinct. I knew deep down that every time I let a woman take me into her frame I was screwed and constantly on the defense. You do not win in the defense. I only won when I did as I pleased, when I pleased.

Like dogs they smell fear, and with that they will rip your throat open if you ever let your guard down. It is sad that it is that way and that it took me so long to figure this out. I hope my intro to follow will help any young man who is dumb enough to believe that he has found the one and somehow his situation will be different. It won’t, at least not with a western woman.

For the first year I was bitter as hell. Then I finally realized I am only hurting myself and that is when I went on the quest for knowledge. The Holy Grail of what it is men should be doing with their lives. We have been programmed since birth that you must marry, settle down, have kids, work until right before death, grow old together, blah, blah, blah. Reprogramming yourself is not an easy task, plus all your asshole married buddies or specifically women around you will tell you that you are being selfish. You are not. You are living your life on your terms.

I got back in the gym, ate healthy, read, reconnected with friends, traveled, and basically became a man again. As I reflected on my life, it is painfully obvious that the times in my life when I was the happiest and most productive was when I was MGTOW and not in a relationship.

My quick run down:

Two careers all of my life. Spent twenty years in the Reserves and retired after a couple combat tours. The rest was spent in LE, with most of my career spent on full time SWAT, undercover, and Executive Protection. Loved both of my careers. For an ADD asshole like myself I could have not chosen two better places to hang my hat. Thank God they did not have Ritalin when I was a kid or any other drugs they force feed to our poor boys today, or I probably would have been bound to a cubicle for 30 years and then died because I wanted to. Do what you want! Don’t ever let a woman tell you that you can’t do it. Never! That includes your Mom.

This I think is a Twain quote somewhere, but I have never looked back and regretted the things I did do, only the ones I did not do, which luckily are very few.

I married twice and each time I walked down the aisle my inner voice, my instinct screamed NO! Yet I still did it because that is what you are supposed to do. I won’t bore you with all the BS from the first marriage, only to say that it went just as they all go. After 12 years with her she was fat as a house and mean as a snake. I always stayed in shape so it was an embarrassment to be hit on by hot women and have this fat troll at my side. I stayed because we had a daughter. She is the light of my life and will soon be a Naval Aviator and third generation military officer. Success!!

It’s not easy raising kids, be the best Dad you can be and when they are with you focus 100% of your energy on them. Do not introduce them to your harem of women. Dad and Dad only when they are with you. I got raped in the courts and paid 18 years of child support. Once you have a child with a woman you are locked in with her forever. Don’t forget that. Second marriage was a “Im going to war” bride. A colossal mistake! I dated her around 7 months and then had to go to Iraq. She said she would not wait if I did not marry her. WTF!! Are you kidding me??

Yep, I was dumb enough to do it even though I knew it would end in disaster and yes it did end in disaster when I came home. So finally I wised up…ya. I started dating younger women knowing that that must be the answer or at least thinking hot, young tail was the answer. Nope. I got hooked up with a ten that should have been on the cover of Victoria’s secret. The trailer park version of Victorias secret, but still VS.

Her past was very checkered and she already had three kids, but when you think with your little head nothing else matters. Long story short she kept pushing me for marriage and I said I was never getting married again. So? What’s a girl to do? Get pregnant by jove! I know what you are thinking. Is this guy really this stupid? Yes, yes he is. I let her move in because that is the right thing to do and what a man does. I was paying for her cell phone, car payment, housing, raising her kids, and all of her expenses. I bought a new truck because I had driven my other truck for ten years and that was when the fight was on. She said instead of buying a new truck “we” need to get her $40,000 student loan paid off.(I wish I was making this up)Anyway, I said no and that in my life no one had ever paid a bill for me and as a matter of principle I was not paying off her student loan. Two days later she took the baby and left me.

It gets better.

I had to file a court injunction to see my daughter. Luckily the judge gave me a 50/50 split. She wanted the standard 4 days a month because she felt she would get less money if I had more time with my daughter. Luckily for her the courts are so stacked against men that even though I have my daughter 50% of the time I still pay full child support because her mother is “indigent”. Why work when men and the government pay for all of your s~~~? So I have been raising a baby by myself for over two years now while she runs around looking for her next victim. It’s funny that even with four kids by three different men she is hot enough to be pursued by men with money. Hypergamy and Solipsism at it’s finest! She will repeat this cycle until she has a new house, new car, and her student loan paid off without ever working. Bitter taste of the Red Pill my friends? Yep.

So here we are full circle. Started MGTOW and at 50 back to MGTOW. I silently read these forums the last few months. I want to thank everyone who has contributed. It has helped me immensely and brought me back to manhood of which I shall never deviate. I am not locked in a bunker waiting for the end and hate all women. I just finally have come to terms with what instinctively I always knew.

I will never surrender again. Life is only on my terms. If I am lucky I will have another thirty or forty years to polish my soul. If you are a young man and made it this far in my insane diatribe, PLEASE do what most can’t, and that is learn from others mistakes. If you are an old bastard like me, it is never to late to be what you might have been…

It's never to late to be what you might have been...

Copied from MGTOW.com
This is so touching. I'm feeling really sad.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by robinhood1712: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hi, I’ve been searching for this book for a while now, is there anyway you could send me the PDF? I’d greatly appreciate it.
Dannnn:
I want to believe most redpillers are open-minded folks, and if you are, please try and read "The Satanic Witch" by Anton Lavey.
The Human Animal has two sides; The ONE it shows to the world and The ONE it carries within itself.
Your interest should be in the one it is hiding from the world(THE OTHER SIDE, THE DARK SIDE).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: benzics(m), Hardebaryor(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.