Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754560 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
As your investment account grows, it will also motivate you to save and invest more. Easy to track and have accounts

Third

Open an Expense Account, put 30-50 % of your income here

You have unavoidable expenses like

- Rent
- Bills
- Commute
- Groceries etc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
and other optional expense like

- Travelling
- Dining etc

Use only this account to spend, cash expense is included in this

In this way, you will never overspend money

Note: If you use a credit card, make you spend only what you have in your Expense Account

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
When you manage your money well, you will not have anxiety about it

Plan your spending and investing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thanks man, I learnt something.

ikillbrokegirls:
Second

Transfer at least 10% of your income to an Investment account

10% is the bare minimum. Aim to Transfer up to 40-50% of your income based on your capacity

Now use only this amount to Invest

Either in Stocks, Crypto, Mutual Funds, etc

withdraw and deposit profits here

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks man, I learnt something.
Anytime Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmaodet:

If a woman decides to be changing men when she get bored in the relationship/marriage, then she should be prepared to ride as many dicks as possible.
Moreover, which happiness are they too bringing into a man's life?
Funny enough, it's deemed okay for a woman to change her mind in a relationship/marriage at any time under any circumstances; if her partner is broke, disabled or a high bidder comes along, she is allowed to change her mind even on the honeymoon and monkey branch. However, when a man does so when she has lost her beauty in an acid attack (men rarely do so as ideal lovers), when she is disabled or became barren through an accident, he will be labelled a beast.

Society and women want men to follow rules and principles that will endlessly bury men's head in the plantation and make them easily to manipulate while women can do all they want, bring nothing to the table, and have men at their beck and call when they need someone to bail them out financially and settle financially in the scheme called marriage.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Women because they are herd creatures by nature,find truth by agreement among the herd.If the herd thinks 1+1=3,then It is right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:

We share over 90% of traits that are analogous to animals especially apes and chimpanzees. Especially when it comes to a male space like this, men will shit test, proclaim a show of dominance and status, develop some particular features or imitate it. Expect this wherever you find a motley of testosterones. Testosterone is a b!tch. Lol!

It is normal! However, if we don't calm down, relax to see the nuances in every ideas/opinions our transmutation into something better will be dilatory.

While I do agree with your point about testosterone putting some men on edge, it's not an excuse for emotional immaturity and being openly stupid. I mean, we criticize this behaviour in women and we are well aware that testosterone is not the cause of it. If all men on this thread were allow to show effects of their testosterone, you are going to have a chaotic scene of insults fuelled by psychological insecurities and masculine inferiority which is the definition of being a SUPER BETA. The thread won't last this long. The Mods against this thread would have all the excuse in this world to shut it down which will be a loss for men folks that may have their lives saved by this thread. Baiaon was on your case earlier on this thread, using insultive words on you for no justifiable reasons, only because he disagreed with you, despite the fact that you agree on a lot (as it concerns the Red Pill), more than the few points where men would naturally tow their divergent bias. He was given the silent treatment and he went inactive on the thread. The thread moved on progressing more in ideas.

I know nairaland gives some form of anonymity to folks, who take the "advantage" to openly deride each other in an open argument that should have some decorum. This thread has a title and a purpose. Anyone active here probably agrees with the red pill, though on various levels, so some level of decency in engagements and arguments is to be expected. This is not your average Front Page thread where you have people saying all sort of nonsense to each other and is encouraged by the mods for internet traffic. Also, those who leave the sphere of arguments and engage in ad-hominem/straw man attacks on their personality won't dare say it out in person. You are likely to get punched in the face by another man.

That said, emotional maturity even in the face of betas showing their insecurity and inferiority is what every decent man should strive to have. I've been on online forums where blue-pilled is being encouraged and advocated. Though I don't agree with it, I know that insulting a stranger (online) and getting myself worked up over personal choices/decisions of another man (especially a stranger) that has no relevance to my life is worthless and a sign of weak, beta behaviour. Do what you want. No one cares. Those who blend with your style will pair with you. It's that easy.

If you seem to have a bad day, was raised poorly, emotionally immature or suffer from some form of masculine inferiority complex, I'll advise you to take your problems elsewhere. You won't find anyone to stroke your fragile ego here and even if you do, folks will see you as nothing but a toxic, bitter individual (beta) with time and avoid you altogether.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:

We share over 90% of traits that are analogous to animals especially apes and chimpanzees. Especially when it comes to a male space like this, men will shit test, proclaim a show of dominance and status, develop some particular features or imitate it. Expect this wherever you find a motley of testosterones. Testosterone is a b!tch. Lol!

It is normal! However, if we don't calm down, relax to see the nuances in every ideas/opinions our transmutation into something better will be dilatory.

WELL SAID!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Every woman is AWALT

Some of our mothers were loyal to their husbands because their husbands had frame and maintained it throughout their marriage. The husbands also had societal shaming tactics in their favor too.

A woman who's loyal to her husband doesn't negate the fact that she's AWALT. AWALT has different components and it varies in degrees in all women.

The only truth I hold in redpill is that the only woman that can love you unconditionally is ur MOTHER!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Orpazpjr:

This has been my stance ever coming in terms with the redpill or women's nature in general.

A woman, girl, lady on her own reverts to the natural laws of hypergamy or monkey branching or just plain selfishness that makes her seeks better options per time, but also in a bid to understand my faith, while doing small studying, I came to understand that it is impossible for a lady who Truly submits to The Christ life to still operate in her female nature default line, difficult to grasp but true.

A woman that truly wants to make heaven for real ooo!! Not modern woman emotional intelligence crap, I know myself crap, or a new me, or girl power nonsense, "Heaven" true true will allow religion or her faith in this sense Christ tame her. But then her nature do dey pour out once once.

That's the only thing that can restrict these girls bro. The fear of punishment in the hereafter..

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said men marry women for three reasons:

1. Her beauty
2. Her wealth.
3. Her family
4. Her (fear of God)

He adds, I implore you to marry women that fears God almighty. She's going to be the best wife you.

Actually, after learning and understanding the women nature and natural instinct for hypergamy, there's lot of wisdom in the prophet saying.

There's nothing that can tame these women natural instinct for hypergamy other than religion and societal norms.

I know many beautiful women that their husband went broke and they continue living with him just fine.

Omo if na west, I am very sure they would have look for better option

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
javaRookie:
One of the tenets of The Redpill is self improvement/development and this is one of the most crucial factors that everyone needs to focus on in order to increase your SMV and lifestyle in general.

Financial buoyancy has a way of increasing one's sex appeal, appearance, and confidence. I have been a silent observer of this interesting thread and I must say, the truths dished out here are very bitter to swallow but nonetheless, the truth doesn't change, it remains what it is.

In that aspect of self improvement and knowledge investment, I created a telegram channel where Premium softwares(worth hundreds of dollars) and money making courses will dropped on a daily basis and you can get access to them for free. It is now left to you apply the information been dished out on this thread to invest in yourself

This Channel is solely for people who will like to invest in themselves and transform their financial situation. But don't expect anyone to spoonfed you, the money spinning course, tips, and softwares that will be dropped are elaborate enough to make you your first 6 figure online if you are serious and research minded.

Ps: If you don't want to invest in yourself kindly don't click on the link below... I just want a few serious person that are ready to put in the hard work(nothing in life comes easy) and follow the steps outlined in the
money making courses to the very end.

Link: https://twitter.com/AndriodDesigne1/status/1384703296829526017?s=20

The originators of this thread have tried their best in giving the theoretical part, now is the time to apply those theories and develop.
. am here for the deliverance boss ..my digits assist a brother become pilled ....08155130882 ...my WhatsApp number ..thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
As your investment account grows, it will also motivate you to save and invest more. Easy to track and have accounts

Third

- Rent
- Bills
- Commute
- Groceries etc
. add me abeg ....my mumuism don do

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Third

- Rent
- Bills
- Commute
- Groceries etc
. add me abeg ....my mumuism don do. 08155130882

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Madekreem:
. add me abeg ....my mumuism don do. 08155130882
Is not that you don't know how to make money but you don't have the skills to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
papiforreal:

That's the only thing that can restrict these girls bro. The fear of punishment in the hereafter..

1. Her beauty
2. Her wealth.
3. Her family
4. Her (fear of God)

He adds, I implore you to marry women that fears God almighty. She's going to be the best wife you.

Actually, after learning and understanding the women nature and natural instinct for hypergamy, there's lot of wisdom in the prophet saying.

There's nothing that can tame these women natural instinct for hypergamy other than religion and societal norms.

I know many beautiful women that their husband went broke and they continue living with him just fine.
I can tell you this.
70% of northern women are submissive to their husband. You see Those westernees or modern woman are kinda women are the one shouting gender equality.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
papiforreal:

1. Her beauty
2. Her wealth.
3. Her family
4. Her (fear of God)

There is redpill in islamic religion i want you to shed more light on that.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2021
@Martinez39s ;
During the second world war when nazi soldiers enter france many french soldier where killed and those who surrenderd are locked in prison while spared the life of female counterpart. The physical appearance of this nazi soldier was appealing to this french women even they havnt know them before or know anything abt them and these are the woman that have been faithful to their man all these years, that are so Hot that they spread their legs for them, infact over 300,000 women where impegranated durin that period . After french take back their of land these women where called out and confronted for betrayal of trust most especially those who are pregnant.
what i learn from this is dat woman hypergamy is so ruthless that it does not give a Bleep about you in as much as u are top social rank they are ready to share their genes with you,, AWALT is real.

Could these be their survival instinct or woman nature.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

There is redpill in islamic religion i want you to shed more light on that.

True. Islam religion is filled with redpill truth about women. I wonder how Islam was able to get it right about women nature 1500 years ago while we still have simp in our midst in 2021.

Take a look at this hadith:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

I have witnessed this scenario legit in my life, a woman tell her husband that has been footing her bills for many years that he has never done anything good to her, just because he could not afford to buy her 30k ashobe. Omo I shock that day.

Also check this hadiths also. I will be posting some Islamic literatures that I think are relevant to redpill.

Abu Udhaynah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of your women are loving, fertile, suitable, and comforting, if they fear Allah. The worst of your women unveil their beauty, take pride in their appearance, and they are hypocrites. None of them will enter Paradise except as rarely as you see a red-beaked crow.” Source: al-Sunan al-Kubrá 12480 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.” [Ibn Maajah, and was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani]

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2021
papiforreal:

True. Islam religion is filled with redpill truth about women. I wonder how Islam was able to get it right about women nature 1500 years ago while we still have simp in our midst in 2021.

Take a look at this hadith:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

I have witnessed this scenario legit in my life, a woman tell her husband that has been footing her bills for many years that he has never done anything good to her, just because he could not afford to buy her 30k ashobe. Omo I shock that day.

Also check this hadiths also. I will be posting some Islamic literatures that I think are relevant to redpill.

Abu Udhaynah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of your women are loving, fertile, suitable, and comforting, if they fear Allah. The worst of your women unveil their beauty, take pride in their appearance, and they are hypocrites. None of them will enter Paradise except as rarely as you see a red-beaked crow.” Source: al-Sunan al-Kubrá 12480 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.” [Ibn Maajah, and was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani]

At the bolded. I can confirm this first hand as a married man. I have also seen cases around me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
Funny enough, it's deemed okay for a woman to change her mind in a relationship/marriage at any time under any circumstances; if her partner is broke, disabled or a high bidder comes along, she is allowed to change her mind even on the honeymoon and monkey branch. However, when a man does so when she has lost her beauty in an acid attack (men rarely do so as ideal lovers), when she is disabled or became barren through an accident, he will be labelled a beast.

Society and women want men to follow rules and principles that will endlessly bury men's head in the plantation and make them easily to manipulate while women can do all they want, bring nothing to the table, and have men at their beck and call when they need someone to bail them out financially and settle financially in the scheme called marriage.

Exactly bro.
Though on the surface, it looks like the men are the one free to walk around or travel around as they wish without restrain but if you look closely especially below the surface, women have more freedom and can pull out from any relationship/marriage than men.
It is really a very funny and dicey world

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Third

- Rent
- Bills
- Commute
- Groceries etc

Ride on brother, keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Skepticus:

While I do agree with your point about testosterone putting some men on edge, it's not an excuse for emotional immaturity and being openly stupid. I mean, we criticize this behaviour in women and we are well aware that testosterone is not the cause of it. If all men on this thread were allow to show effects of their testosterone, you are going to have a chaotic scene of insults fuelled by psychological insecurities and masculine inferiority which is the definition of being a SUPER BETA. The thread won't last this long. The Mods against this thread would have all the excuse in this world to shut it down which will be a loss for men folks that may have their lives saved by this thread. Baiaon was on your case earlier on this thread, using insultive words on you for no justifiable reasons, only because he disagreed with you, despite the fact that you agree on a lot (as it concerns the Red Pill), more than the few points where men would naturally tow their divergent bias. He was given the silent treatment and he went inactive on the thread. The thread moved on progressing more in ideas.

I know nairaland gives some form of anonymity to folks, who take the "advantage" to openly deride each other in an open argument that should have some decorum. This thread has a title and a purpose. Anyone active here probably agrees with the red pill, though on various levels, so some level of decency in engagements and arguments is to be expected. This is not your average Front Page thread where you have people saying all sort of nonsense to each other and is encouraged by the mods for internet traffic. Also, those who leave the sphere of arguments and engage in ad-hominem/straw man attacks on their personality won't dare say it out in person. You are likely to get punched in the face by another man.

That said, emotional maturity even in the face of betas showing their insecurity and inferiority is what every decent man should strive to have. I've been on online forums where blue-pilled is being encouraged and advocated. Though I don't agree with it, I know that insulting a stranger (online) and getting myself worked up over personal choices/decisions of another man (especially a stranger) that has no relevance to my life is worthless and a sign of weak, beta behaviour. Do what you want. No one cares. Those who blend with your style will pair with you. It's that easy.

If you seem to have a bad day, was raised poorly, emotionally immature or suffer from some form of masculine inferiority complex, I'll advise you to take your problems elsewhere. You won't find anyone to stoke your fragile ego here and even if you do, folks will see you as nothing but a toxic, bitter individual (beta) with time and avoid you altogether.

Gbam!!!!!!
Finish story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:31am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=Dabronze post=101006422]@Martinez39s ;
During the second world war when nazi soldiers enter france many french soldier where killed and those who surrenderd are locked in prison while spared the life of female counterpart. The physical appearance of this nazi soldier was appealing to this french women even they havnt know them before or know anything abt them and these are the woman that have been faithful to their man all these years, that are so Hot that they spread their legs for them, infact over 300,000 women where impegranated durin these durin that period . After french take back their of land these women where called out and confronted for betrayal of trust most especially those who are pregnant.
what i learn from this is dat woman hypergamy is so ruthless that it does not give a Bleep about you in as much as u are top social rank they are ready to share their genes with you,, AWALT is real.

Could these be their survival instinct or wonan nature. [/quote]

At the bolded - i will say NO.
Mrcoldsweat as already done justice to your question. He said we rely too much on women and expecting too much from them.
It is q major draw back for men. That is a myopic view men have in relationship. It is not even only the war, look around you, check out your environment - men have been trying their possible best to impress women, duping your parent to pay her school fees/books, giving her more than 50% of your upkeep just to make her happy and faithful, risking your future/career by impersonating her in waec/jamb exam so that she can pass, something that can derail your future when caught, placing her on monthly allowance, selling all your properties and even take loans just to make sure she follows you abroad and not leave her behind etc the list is endless and what do we get back in return?
When the man goes broke, what does he get back in return? insults, cold shoulder, moody and withdrawal from the man (she needs space), flirting with Ex and other men, outright breaking and moving on.
Women want men to be committed but without commitment, there won't be gifts or money or a person going extra mile to please you but in all these, they don't want to be committed because it is expensive, stupid and a foolish move. It's a loser's game

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 4:46am On Apr 22, 2021
@papiforreal, you made lot of sense with your previous 2-3 posts. But unfortunately what I noticed about this thread is that, if you make a statement that doesn't go with the already laid rules or pattern, be ready to get blasted. So many people are ego-invested in their opinion and nothing you say will ever make sense. Save your explanation from those that are determined to misunderstand you. Many people only read to argue, not understand. So always follow this rule: Never argue when you can ignore. Those who will understand you, will. Just drop your posts and move on. Be ready for the criticism, in fact, its good that way, makes it more interesting.

Religion was one of the main factor that doused these female instincts in women back then. I've made a lot of research on my own, that's why many books are being published about Red Pill daily, the world is not static, we are not robots, you have to keep adding to your knowledge.

The Qur'an coupled with the hadith had laws that caused fears and other factors to stop these chaos we are living with now, not just for women, but also for men because men are also one of the reasons for these instincts to go high off the roof. There are some redpilled quotes too in the Bible. MrCòld made some very good points with some of his posts too on this.

Unfortunately with the rate of indecency in this current generation, because of the environment, social factors and the so called feminists, no one is truly following the laid down rules except from few Islamic dominated countries where the law is still being followed strictly.

If you're to set down a test for 10 ladies, at least 8 will fail because of these reasons and it was not so back then. The rate of high value women decreases with each generation and sadly, that's the reality we have to live with. It won't get any better.

I'm thinking of writing my own PDF handbook based on the research I've made, maybe I will share it later on. Bro, be good. Just do your own thing. There are 7 billion+ people on this earth, surely everyone won't agree with you, live with it.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Dabronze:
@Martinez39s ;
During the second world war when nazi soldiers enter france many french soldier where killed and those who surrenderd are locked in prison while spared the life of female counterpart. The physical appearance of this nazi soldier was appealing to this french women even they havnt know them before or know anything abt them and these are the woman that have been faithful to their man all these years, that are so Hot that they spread their legs for them, infact over 300,000 women where impegranated durin these durin that period . After french take back their of land these women where called out and confronted for betrayal of trust most especially those who are pregnant.

Could these be their survival instinct or wonan nature.
Lol. I am not surprised. This why I pity men who risk their lives protecting women, or even dying for women. Modern men who "chest beat" that they are heros and it is their duty to assist, protect, and die for women are just on a fool's errand.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. I am not surprised. This why I pity men who risk their lives protecting women, or even dying for women. Modern men who "chest beat" that they are heros and it is their duty to assist, protect, and die for women are just on a fool's errand.
If dat should be the case then i have no illussion that men are disposable tools for women.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
DAY 112, REDPILL 2021

Optical illusion: you think she's a unicorn because of some "unicornial" traits you saw her displaying as a result of your myopia. Now, you know the truth and the level of deception because you've fallen a victim and has really experienced her for what she's.

Authority: No unicorn anywhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Dabronze:
@Martinez39s ;
During the second world war when nazi soldiers enter france many french soldier where killed and those who surrenderd are locked in prison while spared the life of female counterpart. The physical appearance of this nazi soldier was appealing to this french women even they havnt know them before or know anything abt them and these are the woman that have been faithful to their man all these years, that are so Hot that they spread their legs for them, infact over 300,000 women where impegranated durin that period . After french take back their of land these women where called out and confronted for betrayal of trust most especially those who are pregnant.

Could these be their survival instinct or woman nature.
Rollo tomassi wrote an article on that, titled war brides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
papiforreal:

1. Her beauty
2. Her wealth.
3. Her family
4. Her (fear of God)

You couldn't be more apt.

I remember while trying to pick up my life I realized I needed to really understand what the Bible was all about, I never really did up until that, I just listened to preacher's and all, then it all started making sense.

Paul's teachings on the dynamics of male and female relationship places the man ahead in terms of duty and the lady is to be SUBMISSIVE, there's no two ways about this, you can't lead a Christian Life as a lady and not agree to be submissive, every thing contrary to this is hogwash.

[b] Ephesians 5 : 21-32

22 Wives, (AH) SUBMIT to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

23 For (AI)the husband is HEAD of the wife, as also (AJ)Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.

24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands (AK)in everything.

25 (AL)Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and (AM)gave Himself for her,

26 that He might [g]sanctify and cleanse her (AN)with the washing of water (AO)by the word,

27 (AP)that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, (AQ)not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their OWN bodies; he who loves his wife loves HIMSELF.

29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.

30 For (AR)we are members of His body, [h]of His flesh and of His bones.

31 (AS)“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the (AT)two shall become one flesh.”

32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless (AU)let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as HIMSELF, and let the wife see that she (AV) RESPECT her husband.
[/b]

Remember Christ was tender but firm and vide his parables and doings, he loved the church through discipline, directions and all manly attributes that one could mister, he spoke with authority in terms of the laws, Matthew 7 v 29, Luke 4 v 32 and even when queried by Pilate and all, brother stood firm. John 18- 28-38 (He was Alpha in every sense and He always had a sense of purpose, remember wanting to complete his tasks while he had the time.)

Now it gets me thinking, how then do you love your wife?? OR how should an enlightened man love his woman?? AS HE loves himself, coming from above, remember the church is you, your body and all.

This is where the redpill knowledge also comes in, which preaches that all times we should be our point of mental origin, self love is big message of the pill.

How should we love our women, Is it in the sense of buying gifts and being walked upon and all?? Well Nah ...that's Hollywood nonsense, if she is wrong call her out, chide her, lead. Paul was not shy on calling out Peter when he was wrong (Manly shiii.tts), she comes back late to your hosue, remember the parables of the 10virgins?? (Am not married but there are basic principles).

To me the RP aids in understanding a woman's nature and that you ought to be the provider and provide guidance for the family. Since she has to look up to you and irrespective of your status once she has agreed to be yours she will look up to you for direction.

But then you can't afford to mess this up, hence the need for self improvement and understanding purpose and all.

Ubunja's writing on this also brought into perspective a couple of things, in that a man must be in his Masculine frame for that feminine part of her to come through and has seen and demonstrated by RP submission is a choice enhanced by a man being in his Masculine nature but willful submission cannot even be negotiated in Christianity, that hypergamous nature is tamed in lady who accepts Christ.

But what happens when you fail to control the frame and be in charge, she then has to become the Man and this means issuing instructions, setting directions and all which then makes her irritable and all the consequences of such has been stated overtime.

The tricky part of this is that despite religion, and her willingness to submit, the lady struggles here, because being in the driving seat she can't really contain it you see and that's why most women's pastors have control over what they do because they listen and RESPECT their pastors, hence the question of why pastors have their way with women becomes a lot more clarified.

Myles Munroe was very big on this, I remember even TD Jake's telling how he returns back women who refuse to go back home and prefer Church activities over their homes because I mean he understood perfectly that they respected him more than their husbands, although he never said that out loud. Bishop Adeboye has stated over time that the worst thing in life is a bad marriage, it's hell on Earth before the main hell and you can imagine what it takes for that to happen.

I confess I remember this lady, say in 2012, an established lady, a specialist Doctor (surgeon) who travels outside the country frequently and whose husband at a time struggled but she was still feminine, mehn the Man hustles to make the woman happy irrespective of his situation. To burst our head, she will show her son, my friend messages of men, married men ooo, who promised to give her money when they were scheduled to travel and all this is when she is advicing the son to change his (well our) ways inorder that he makes heaven. She will tell him to not embarass the father rather he should listen and all, she was steadily showing and telling the son that the father was the head of the family.

Guys then I didn't know Jack about the redpill then but I knew it was her devoutness to God that made that happened.

Now whatever faith a lady belongs to, as you have pointed, it is clear that spirituality is one of the areas every MAN must master too, the clerics got this right a long time ago and were not insane for insisting that women must submit to their husbands.

This willful submission is what makes religion or true practicing Christians or Muslims as the case maybe to defeat that woman nature.

I asked why this is not seen or being talked about, I realized that ignorance and the fact that our woke girls do not read at all rather the social media culture has corrupted a whole lot, hence we must educate ourselves and also ensure that we have all bases covered.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
@papiforreal, you made lot of sense with your previous 2-3 posts. But unfortunately what I noticed about this thread is that, if you make a statement that doesn't go with the already laid rules or pattern, be ready to get blasted. So many people are ego-invested in their opinion and nothing you say will ever make sense. Save your explanation from those that are determined to misunderstand you. Many people only read to argue, not understand. So always follow this rule: Never argue when you can ignore. Those who will understand you, will. Just drop your posts and move on. Be ready for the criticism, in fact, its good that way, makes it more interesting.

Religion was one of the main factor that doused these female instincts in women back then. I've made a lot of research on my own, that's why many books are being published about Red Pill daily, the world is not static, we are not robots, you have to keep adding to your knowledge.

The Qur'an coupled with the hadith had laws that caused fears and other factors to stop these chaos we are living with now, not just for women, but also for men because men are also one of the reasons for these instincts to go high off the roof. There are some redpilled quotes too in the Bible. MrCòld made some very good points with some of his posts too on this.

Unfortunately with the rate of indecency in this current generation, because of the environment, social factors and the so called feminists, no one is truly following the laid down rules except from few Islamic dominated countries where the law is still being followed strictly.

If you're to set down a test for 10 ladies, at least 8 will fail because of these reasons and it was not so back then. The rate of high value women decreases with each generation and sadly, that's the reality we have to live with. It won't get any better.

I'm thinking of writing my own PDF handbook based on the research I've made, maybe I will share it later on. Bro, be good. Just do your own thing. There are 7 billion+ people on this earth, surely everyone won't agree with you, live with it.

Very apt.

I think as we all progress and grow just as our favorite hip hop tracks make more sense as we age with experience, the truth is ignore what you can and deal with what you can. If someone doesn't agree with your standpoint trudge along, 7billion peopleand one dimwit decides to be a stumbling simpleton while showing his manners bankruptcy?? We pass abeg.

Honestly, inclusive of myself, there is so much education we still have to do, and as stated overtime the burden and scary part of the pill is the intellectual work that must be undertaken. Men are to lead but that entails wisdom, and practical experiences too, we must be able to view things and put them in perspective.

I imagine that when our young ones meet us for advice we should at least the niggas on here should be able to explain with experiences and illuminate their minds with isms that simplifies things for them. Hence the need for constant update of our information.

I also believe that it is possible to pick a thing or two from what they say and keep mute. It will be a tragedy if we all accepted everyone's view point without some introspection but that should never lead to emotional outbursts on the part of many.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.