Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754206 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lordcassy:
YOUNG KINGS
This is my own opinion and I would love to hear your take!!
Sex to me is a tool, a tool used to propagate reproduction only but it is worship nowadays or can I say hyped!! twisted and perverted to suit the mind of perverts!.
My Redpilled brethren, I am not a prude or some saint who is saying sex is bad. No!.. I encourage you to go out there and explore, find the girls you want to nail.
Let me ask you, *To what end*, if you main purpose now is to be consumed by females vaginas, hate to tell you bro, That is short term thinking, you are most likely not thinking long term.
Have you ever asked yourself if red pill could open my eyes so much about women then what can I achieve if I am red pilled about Money, politics, dressing, business, how to be father, engaging hobbies and other numerous fields.

As much as I hate to say..Sexual energy is what drive men to create and what most men spend their sexual energy on is women,not that there is something wrong with that but if you direct it to other part of your life, well like the saying * A house that is not bound together can not stand*''.
directing your sexual energy will be like taking time off women to chase your studies, improve in business, reach a particular goal and achieving some grand place as man, then you can now go for women, bro you are a high value man then women will throw themselves at you, not literally but they will like to be part of your life and you be armed with the red pill will be *THE MAN*.

EXAMPLE
A physics teacher discovers the red pill and goes about lashing girls in his area or has like 3 girlfriend, how much of his time do you think this lifestyle will control, Skip ahead 5years, he is still a damn physics teacher and his life has gone nowhere because he earn a meager 25k and has to spend some of it on his lifestyle. except by some miracle his life will change, I say fudge that!! *Hold your damn balls, you are *man*

Another physics teacher discover the red pill and then sit backs and digest and is grateful for this knowledge but he listens to Lordcassy and avoid the chicks for now. spends hours browsing the internet for ways to improve his life and understanding, he becomes redpilled about business, religion and other things. so he decides to save 10k of his salary for 10months and uses it to create a small device or a tiny robot in school, everybody is wowed. He tells parents he is willing to teach this to students for months that the parents should pay 15k. just like that he has increase his earnings and then he goes big, he reaches out to other schools and more students pour in, MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!.. then he reads more books about robots or tech items, writes a book or invent his own and sells it. He eats well,lift weight, jogs well and finally become a *HIGH VALUE MALE*...Who does he want to nail that he can't nail, he buys a car and an apartment, he meets a girl and she asks him, what do you do?.. Oo Well I am a physic teacher, author/entrepreneur, he tend proceed to nail her and after sex, he relaxes in his bed, stares at ceiling and say to himself *What a wonderful world*. Next morning kicks the girl out if he want to and proceed on his purpose and also like a Man, the only girl he is going to marry is a virgin of 18-21yrs lol, then an itch inside him pushes him to teach other young men the red pill and how to better their life and just like that in 5years he has become a real high value man.

Note: please I am not saying chasing chicks is bad but don't do it and abandon your purpose anyways Who am I, I am just a guy on his own journey to become a high value man and there is nothing with marry Non virgins, carry on bro, the world is yours.. you have no reason to listen to me.. continue��

Have an awesome Red pilled day!!
Some people knows
Most times you find trash here but still some posts are Worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
Wait a minute!
God is wonderful
Yeah, right.

My aim in this group is to sniff out low valued beta male simps amongst us who camouflage as redpillers.
Okay, but this is a fool's errand. If you still persist, then no problem.

I have serious issues with people who are MGTOW and are in Nigeria because it doesn't make sense to me. I want them to give me a reasonable explanation on why person go choose to be MGTOW in Nigeria shekina.
This is what you are just have just simply ask instead of calling people names and making up ridiculous tales about those who think and live differently from you.

U people just have problem with my profanities and as a man I don't expect you people to be triggered like feminists but in life we will always have weak and strong men so I understand.
You are beginning to shame like a female. You are also being obstinate and showing that you don't have the maturity and decency to self-reflect and correct any childish and undesirable behaviour of yours, instead you are justifying yourself and shaming... just like women and children.

No one is triggered by your foul languages and ridiculous misrepresentations. Your insults and hasty misrepresentations are not in line with maturity and the aim of this thread; they reek of immense childishness and unculturedness. This ought not to be for a redpiller and grown adult. It's lamentable that you are not aware of the implications and effects of your attitude. You sound like a woman who, instead of working on her foul character, says "I am who I am, I will just be myself, and I will never change for any man. If you can't accept me at my worst, you done deserve me."

When you are in a gathering consisting of different individuals, with different ideas, perspectives and tastes, who are exchanging ideas and are trying to understand something (the red pill), you will agree with me that such gathering cannot achieve their aim of enlightenment and edification is they are always abusing and misrepresenting those they don't agree with and their ideas simply because they think and act differently. Imagine if we all were using foul languages at the start of this thread and ridiculously misrepresenting those who didn't agree with us; do you think this thread would have amounted to something?

If a Nigerian should read this thread especially with some current comments made by so called "redpillers", they will b mislead that's why I have a hard patriarchal stance against somethings.
You can have a hard stance on something without name-calling and childish misrepresentation. If you think something is wrong, logically point out why you think it is wrong. Discussions are more productive this way. If at the end of the day, some people don't agree with you, you let them be. It's life, not everyone has to agree with you.

By the way, no one who has read this thread from start to finish will be misled. There are men like you here, their are pro-marriage men here, there are "pro-babymama" men, and there mgtow men here. Never at any time did anyone of these men behave like you or claim their way is the only true way.

I'm in my mid 20s by the way and I'm also a student and I wonder why men who are in their 30s wen commenting in this thread are making redpill complex wen in reality it's a very simple praxeology. It's very sad though. Sometimes I wonder if it's that Nigerian's mindset of wickedness which is somehow present in our genes. But God knows best.
SMH. No body is making anything complex and no one has wicked intentions. The fact that others don't live and think like you doesn't mean they have wicked ulterior motives. You are using your beliefs and convictions as the yard stick to vilify those you don't agree with.

I'm still waiting for someone to counter my patriarchal stance though.
No one is trying to counter your patriarchal stance, whatever that means. No one is competing with your patriarchal stance. In the red-pill community, we know that whatever you do with the red pill is up to you. If after learning the red pill, you choose to marry, build a patriarchal household and raise children, that's up to you; if others decide to go mgtow and die single, that's there own business. In the red pill, every man is free to live as they want and they are not bound by any societal rule that says they must be in a serious relationship with a woman. If you want to marry and be a patriarch or you want to die single and/or childless, you are free to do so as long as it is what you choose and not due to societal programming; that's the liberation of the red pill.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
@DEMZEE

I need a sincere answer if you are willing to give an answer. What do you understand by the term MGTOW?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I wonder why they didn't respect my own decisions on my patriarchy stance though
No one disrespected your patriarchal stance. Are you seriously strawmanning?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
WildPrimate:
My woman must venerate me, she must kneel before me and worship me. She must fear me and tremble at the sound of my voice. And if I so wish, she must arrogate slavery to herself whilst under my roof just to please me. My descendants and my wife will bear unequal authority. She is a servant to them as she is to me.

®WildPrimate

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
@DEMZEE

I need a sincere answer if you are willing to give an answer. What do you understand by the term MGTOW?

Men good their own way

It's like a spectrum. There's also doom pill, black pill etc

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
JESHAL:
The schism and discord MGTOWS like Skepticus and Martinez39s and even some neutral Redpillers have with DEMZÈE is foremostly because of his vulgarity but the root cause of his emotional discontent is that most of you don't want to encourage pro-active measures to combat gynocentrism when you all are aware that as it spreads via globalization.
Wrong! He is not displeased with us that we are doing nothing to combat gynocentrism. His life begins and ends with being a high-value patriarchal male building a family in which his women worship him like a deity, and he can't fathom why others do not reason like him and value what he values. While this is not really bad, he had to take it further to be use vulgar languages and make up silly tales about those who disagree with him. These are people whom he hasn't even met in person.

By the way, the topic of gynocentrism isn't something many people really understand as they think they do and they underestimate how powerful gynocentrism is. It is not something a few redpillers can fight. I will discuss this some other time, but I am busy with something.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
No one disrespected your patriarchal stance. Are you seriously strawmanning?

Interesting, so calling patriarchy an idea or having a patriarchy stance is idealistic is Wat

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men good their own way

It's like a spectrum. There's also doom pill, black pill etc
Here is what I meant: what do you think makes a man mgtow? That is, what do you think are the criteria/rule that makes a man mgtow?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Yeah, right.

Okay, but this is a fool's errand. If you still persist, then no problem.

This is what you are just have just simply ask instead of calling people names and making up ridiculous tales about those who think and live differently from you.

You are beginning to shame like a female. You are also being obstinate and showing that you don't have the maturity and decency to self-reflect and correct any childish and undesirable behaviour of yours, instead you are justifying yourself and shaming... just like women and children.

No one is triggered by your foul languages and ridiculous misrepresentations. Your insults and hasty misrepresentations are not in line with maturity and the aim of this thread; they reek of immense childishness and unculturedness. This ought not to be for a redpiller and grown adult. It's lamentable that you are not aware of the implications and effects of your attitude. You sound like a woman who, instead of working on her foul character, says "I am who I am, I will just be myself, and I will never change for any man. If you can't accept me at my worst, you done deserve me."

When you are in a gathering consisting of different individuals, with different ideas, perspectives and tastes, who are exchanging ideas and are trying to understand something (the red pill), you will agree with me that such gathering cannot achieve their aim of enlightenment and edification is they are always abusing and misrepresenting those they don't agree with and their ideas simply because they think and act differently. Imagine if we all were using foul languages at the start of this thread and ridiculously misrepresenting those who didn't agree with us; do you think this thread would have amounted to something?

You can have a hard stance on something without name-calling and childish misrepresentation. If you think something is wrong, logically point out why you think it is wrong. Discussions are more productive this way. If at the end of the day, some people don't agree with you, you let them be. It's life, not everyone has to agree with you.

By the way, no one who has read this thread from start to finish will be misled. There are men like you here, their are pro-marriage men here, there are "pro-babymama" men, and there mgtow men here. Never at any time did anyone of these men behave like you or claim their way is the only true way.

SMH. No body is making anything complex and no one has wicked intentions. The fact that others don't live and think like you doesn't mean they have wicked ulterior motives. You are using your beliefs and convictions as the yard stick to vilify those you don't agree with.

No one is trying to counter your patriarchal stance, whatever that means. No one is competing with your patriarchal stance. In the red-pill community, we know that whatever you do with the red pill is up to you. If after learning the red pill, you choose to marry, build a patriarchal household and raise children, that's up to you; if others decide to go mgtow and die single, that's there own business. In the red pill, every man is free to live as they want and they are not bound by any societal rule that says they must be in a serious relationship with a woman. If you want to marry and be a patriarch or you want to die single and/or childless, you are free to do so as long as it is what you choose and not due to societal programming; that's the liberation of the red pill.

Being profane is my way and my signature. If u can't handle it and see beyond the profanity then goan hang yasef.

Going MGTOW in Nigeria is balant stupidity shekina

Redpill is a plus to Nigeria men. Because high value patriarchs are the most respected men in the social hierarchy of men.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
Interesting, so calling patriarchy an idea or having a patriarchy stance is idealistic is Wat
Calling patriarchy an idea or an idealist thing is not disrespectful? Why do think it is disrespectful? If I call Capitalism an idea or an idealistic thing, does it mean I have disrespected Capitalists?

What you supposed to do was ask why they think your patriarchal stance is idealistic and discuss things like intelligent grown up.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Here is what I meant: what do you think makes a man mgtow? That is, what do you think are the criteria/rule that makes a man mgtow?

If he's in a society where men are second class citizens and women are first class citizens, if he's in a society where women shame men. If he's in a society where marital laws favour women over men.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Calling patriarchal an idea or an idealist thing is not disrespectful? Why do think it is disrespectful? If I call Capitalism an idea or idealistic things, does it mean i have disrespected Capitalists?

What you supposed to do was ask why they think your patriarchal stance is idealistic and discuss things like intelligent grown up.

U are trying to be smart ryt

Goan back and read una comments about people who still have patriarchal stance and get back to me

U were fucking disrespectful and u are trying to play the good victim ryt??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
If he's in a society where men are second class citizens and women are first class citizens, if he's in a society where women shame men. If he's in a society where marital laws favour women over men.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ You clearly don't know what mgtow is. You didn't even understand my question.

DEMZEE:
Being profane is my way and my signature. If u can't handle it and see beyond the profanity then goan hang yasef.

Going MGTOW in Nigeria is balant stupidity shekina

Redpill is a plus to Nigeria men. Because high value patriarchs are the most respected men in the social hierarchy of men.
I could have continued what I hoped would have been a mature and intelligent discussion, but at this point, I leave you to bask in your world view. Freely indulge any belief or way of life you want. Good day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Wrong! He is not displeased with us that we are doing nothing to combat gynocentrism. His life begins and end with being a high-value patriarchal male building a family in which his women worship him like deity, and he fathom why others do not reason like him and value what he values. While this is not really bad, he had to take it further to be use vulgar languages and make up silly tales about those who disagree with him. These are people whom he hasn't even met in person.

By the way, the topic of gynocentrism isn't something many people really understand as they think they do and they underestimate how powerful gynocentrism is. It is not something a few redpillers can fight. I will discuss this some other time, but I am busy with something.

We need more enlightenment on gynocentrism and how we as Redpillers not necessarily to change the system but adapt and thrive in the system and emancipate our fellow men with our wisdom and experience , even a counter- reactionary systematic change can upset the system and bring back the lost glory of men

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
JESHAL:
We need more enlightenment on gynocentrism and how we as Redpillers not necessarily to change the system but adapt and thrive in the system and emancipate our fellow men with our wisdom and experience , even a counter- reactionary systematic change can upset the system and bring back the lost glory of men
When I have time, I will write about gynocentrism here. A whole text book can be written on gynocentrism and patriarchy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ You clearly don't know what mgtow is.

I could have continued what I hoped would have been a mature and intelligent discussion, but at this point, I leave you to bask in your world view. Freely indulge any belief or way of life you want. Good day.

I have studied all the sectors of the manosphere and I came to the conclusion that being a high value patriarch will make u stand out amongst men in the social hierarchy.

It's either u level up or u perish!

I'm in Nigeria and I don't care about MGTOW.

Patriarchy is God made!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Wrong! He is not displeased with us that we are doing nothing to combat gynocentrism. His life begins and end with being a high-value patriarchal male building a family in which his women worship him like deity, and he fathom why others do not reason like him and value what he values. While this is not really bad, he had to take it further to be use vulgar languages and make up silly tales about those who disagree with him. These are people whom he hasn't even met in person.
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Junnior:

grin grin grin grin
Lol. Note my omission: it should be "he CAN'T fathom" not "he fathom". Just incase of any misunderstanding. I was typing real fast, was busy and couldn't cross check.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ You clearly don't know what mgtow is. You didn't even understand my question.

Don't feed the troll.

20-24, student, and most likely never had a living, breathing girlfriend in his entire life. That's all I need to know.

Dapcity = JESHAL = DEMZEE

DEMZEE is the account he uses to be at his uncouth best, where he doesn't have to pretend to be civil or a gentleman. JESHAL is the voice of "reason".

All in all, you are just a silly little child living in a fantasy world. Reality will teach you.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
The guy is making 'some' good points but unfortunately the way he's hell-bent on delivering his messages with insults or name-calling makes him not someone to have an argument with. Someone said argument is a platform to share knowledge not abuses or insults. This was how MrCold got it wrong also. If you're going to continue this way, the message you're trying to deliver won't be understood. You can't always expect people to agree with you, even if you want them to come down to your level, this is not the way to go. I've learnt couple of things with this ongoing arguments but you're making it seem like a waste of time with your continuous display of arrogance. This is definitely not the type of argument to engage in.

With the posts I've read so far, there are some points to take and some points to be left out. In most hierarchies in Nigeria, married men are more respected and given some special treatments than single men because they are viewed as more responsible. In some companies or organizations, you won't be employed if you aren't married, or in some cases, you won't be promoted. Like someone said, which is also true in some cases, the law binding marriage institution is still favoured in men's honour unlike the West or some foreign countries. In fact, you can be married without having to sign a marriage contract or do a court marriage, and no one will hold you for it, so if anything goes wrong with the marriage, you are not bound by law. The reason for this is not farfetched.

Nevertheless, whether it is being favoured for men or not, that doesn't still make an excuse for the name-calling. Everyone has the right to make his or her choice. Like I said, every path has its pros and cons depending on different factors. If things goes south, no one will be there to help you because you made your choice.

Men are still the dominant sex in this country while in some countries it is women, and we all have seen the result of a female dominated country or state which makes your stance on being a patriarch valid, but sometimes reality doesn't always happen the way we imagine it to be. Bro, there are several reasons why some men refused to get married or have any romantic relationship with women not just because of being unable to "perform" or being afraid to go into the patriarchy line.

This is just my opinion, you don't need to agree with me, just learn to respect everyone's opinion.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Don't feed the troll.

20-24, student, and most likely never had a living, breathing girlfriend in his entire life. That's all I need to know.

Let the shaming begin

30-40, MGTOW, miserable old cargo. Never had a successful career or business experience in his life. His mother might b a hoe who knows, had his heart broken so many times and was forced to go MGTOW eyah.
That's all I need to know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Let the shaming begin

30-40, MGTOW, miserable old cargo. Never had a successful career or business experience in his life. His mother might b a hoe who knows, had his heart broken so many times and was forced to go MGTOW eyah.
That's all I need to know

You are a kid bro. Have you masturbated today?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
The guy is making 'some' good points but unfortunately the way he's hell-bent on delivering his messages with insults or name-calling makes him not someone to have an argument with. Someone said argument is a platform to share knowledge not abuses or insults. This was how MrCold got it wrong also. If you're going to continue this way, the message you're trying to deliver won't be understood. You can't always expect people to agree with you, even if you want them to come down to your level, this is not the way to go. I've learnt couple of things with this ongoing arguments but you're making it seem like a waste of time with your continuous display of arrogance. This is definitely not the type of argument to engage in.

With the posts I've read so far, there are some points to take and some points to be left out. In most hierarchies in Nigeria, married men are more respected and given some special treatments than single men. In some companies or organizations, you won't be employed if you aren't married, or in some cases, you won't be promoted. Like someone said, which is also true in some cases, the law binding marriage institution is still favoured in men's honour unlike the West or some foreign countries. In fact, you can be married without having to sign a marriage contract or do a court marriage, and no one will hold you for it, so if anything goes wrong with the marriage, you are not bound by law. The reason for this is not farfetched.

Nevertheless, whether it is being favoured for men or not, that doesn't still make an excuse for the name-calling. Everyone has the right to make his or her choice. Like I said, every path has its pros and cons depending on different factors. If things goes south, no one will be there to help you because you made your choice.

Men are still the dominant sex in this country while in some countries it is women, and we all have seen the result of a female dominated country or state which makes your stance on being a patriarch valid, but sometimes reality doesn't always happen the way we imagine it to be. Bro, there are several reasons why some men refused to get married or have any romantic relationship with women not just because of being unable to "perform" or being afraid to go into the patriarchy line.

This is just my opinion, you don't need to agree with me, just learn to respect everyone's opinion.

Understood bro

Marriage is status in Nigeria tho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are a kid bro. Have you masturbated today?

I wanted to but wen I remembered ur mother's face I decided to quit

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I wanted to but wen I remembered ur mother's face I decided to quit

It's quite funny, a small rat running around spitting trash with zero life experience. Better goan do your class assignment before you receive a heavy knock on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Don't feed the troll.

Dapc.ity = JESH.AL = DEMZ.EE

DEM.ZEE is the account he uses to be at his uncouth best, where he doesn't have to pretend to be civil or a gentleman. JES.HAL is the voice of "reason".

All in all, you are just a silly little child living in a fantasy world. Reality will teach you.
Thought I was the only one who figured this out. There's one more account he uses. Anyway, for the sanity of this thread, just leave him alone.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

It's quite funny, a small rat running around spitting trash with zero life experience. Better goan do your class assignment before you receive a heavy knock on your head.

I will rather learn from rich people experiences than learn from ur worthless average experience.

Gtfo! Mofo!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I will rather learn from rich people experiences than learn from ur worthless average experience.

Gtfo! Mofo!

Go and read your books so that you can collect loan to set up your business ewu cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Don't feed the troll.

Dapcity = JESHAL = DEMZEE

DEMZEE is the account he uses to be at his uncouth best, where he doesn't have to pretend to be civil or a gentleman. JESHAL is the voice of "reason".

Why are you misrepresenting me, is it because of my initial irrational response to an earlier comment , which I apologized for and I expected as matured men and adults ,we move on, no one is above mistake, no one is perfect , these shows you still retain hostility towards me for my previous comment and can't let go of the past , you know doing these without proper forethought of the consequences it will do to an anonymous user whom you know nothing about really speaks volume of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT :

DEMZEE ISNT RELATED TO JESHAL AND DAPCITY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Go and read your books so that you can collect loan to set up your business ewu cheesy grin

Goan suck ur mommy's pussy boi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beezman(m), Legendarygm1, imustsaymymindo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.