Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767319 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
yep. Even virgins are sometimes not innocent in this. Many virgins are into orãl šex and anal just to retain that hymen. Guys have to be careful out there.

My brother the kind of things this girls are doing to themselves all in the name of pleasure is extremely alarming. And if you see some of this girls they look sooo innocent and fragile and some of them are in a committed relationship

The things I have experienced (sexually) from this Generation of Woke woman has made it extremely impossible for me to love and trust ANY woman. I will live a single, uncommitted life.

Marriage and Baby Mama is also a No No for me.
When the time is right I am going for surrogacy.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
I pity any man that will eventually marry any of the women I am currently sexing because the kind of sexual perversion and atrocities this girls are committing just to satisfy their sexual fantasies deserves to be called an abomination.

The mire thought that in the nearest future one unfortunate MAN will eventually marry this girls is giving me Nightmares......

Any man that refused to be Redpilled have himself to blame.
SPOKEN!! Those who have ears " let them hear"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
TheDarkGamer:
We all know the situation of our society and how it tends to favor females over males.

I want to proffer a mental image. In the situation where a woman slaps or hits a man, what should he do? Assume that there will be repercussions for his actions. Should he retaliate and take a risk of losing his job, societal standing, etc.

I know some might be thinking that if you set your boundaries and had your frame, this situation would not occur in the first place. I know that, but let's just over look this.

I just need unbiased and concise responses please. It is a hypothetical question.

Any woman that is unfortunate enough to raise her hands on me should be ready to receive double of that. And anyone that is also unfortunate enough to tell me what A REAL MAN should do or shouldn't do will receive their own slap as well.

Since we're now in a generation of madness, make all of us they mad together.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
that front page story is especially sad. Guys if you have serious money just get yourself two or even three official wives. These side chicks no longer know their place. In the US side chick are busy exposing their lovers, destroying their careers. Smh.
Aliko Dangote and Bill Gates come to mind. grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My brother the kind of things this girls are doing to themselves all in the name of pleasure is extremely alarming. And if you see some of this girls they look sooo innocent and fragile and some of them are in a committed relationship

The things I have experienced (sexually) from this Generation of Woke woman has made it extremely impossible for me to love and trust ANY woman. I will live a single, uncommitted life.

surrogcy is very expensive!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

there was a hookup website this side (Southy), where one day a guy asked everyone what they wished to be: To have a sex slave or to be a sex slave. And the answer of most people surprised me. Especially ladies' answer. Almost all the ladies wished to be a sex slave! It was very telling just how much everyone was suffering from Lust.
I have found that girls have a hard time turning down threesomes where two guys offer to fvck them. And I have heard of a lot of girls interested in staying with two guys. It's crazy.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Dabronze:
surrogcy is very expensive!

Considering the ultanative, surrogacy is cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pablo25: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
Aliko Dangote and Bill Gates come to mind. grin
yes. Everytime I see a luxury car eg Range Rover and the man has his wife by the side I'm like if you're that rich get two women. The richer you are the more special a woman will feel if she's the only one. I can never make a woman feel that kind of special. Even now I can't even have one GF.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
there was a hookup website this side (Southy), where one day a guy asked everyone what they wished to be: To have a sex slave or to be a sex slave. And the answer of most people surprised me. Especially ladies' answer. Almost all the ladies wished to be a sex slave! It was very telling just how much everyone was suffering from Lust.
I have found that girls have a hard time turning down threesomes where two guys offer to fvck them. And I have heard of a lot of girls interested in staying with two guys. It's crazy.

Ubanja if only you're in Nigeria I would have invited you to my crib make you see something. This girls are doing things to satisfy themselves that I thought are humanly impossible.

And to think we have Men out there loving and doing unimaginable things for this girls all in the name of love is honestly heartbreaking.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ubanja if only you're in Nigeria I would have invited you to my crib make you see something. This girls are doing things to satisfy themselves that I thought are humanly impossible.

And to think we have Men out there loving and doing unimaginable things for this girls all in the name of love is honestly heartbreaking.
one man's trash is another man's treasure lol.
This side the age group that's doing the most whoring are the 2000s (those girls born around year 2000 who are between 17 and 21). They're the biggest hoes and the biggest risk takers. Then those women over 40. Those mothers are whoring like there's no tomorrow. They're screwing anything that moves.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
The redpill energy on this thread is high thanks to contributors.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
This side the age group that's doing the most whoring are the 2000s (those girls born around year 2000 who are between 17 and 21). They're the biggest hoes and the biggest risk takers. Then those women over 40. Those mothers are whoring like there's no tomorrow. They're screwing anything that moves.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
I pity any man that will eventually marry any of the women I am currently sexing because the kind of sexual perversion and atrocities this girls are committing just to satisfy their sexual fantasies deserves to be called an abomination.

The mire thought that in the nearest future one unfortunate MAN will eventually marry this girls is giving me Nightmares......

Las Las na ashewo all of us go marry! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:

God help any MAN that is not Redpilled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
Exactly! Either a virgin with good manners or no marriage at all till. Used up hoès with high or low body count and supposed utmost femininity and good manners should get out of the way. Let's learn to create high standards that do not yield to any perceived scarcity or lack of options.

Those who are overwhelmed by the feeling of starting their own family and propagating their genes (continuing family name and legacy) will likely rush in, lower the standard and manage the non-virgin hoe he gets as long he gets to build his family and propagate his gene. They don't want to miss out on this "must have" or big achievement. Nature can be funny at times.
More like modern Viking era

Spitting your fantasies, the demands on your choice of woman is almost impossible.

Power mentality, wanting what you can't give.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

So funny today is saturday these hoe are tying the knot.
future wahala for those guys in the plug-in of bluepilled world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Dabronze:
So funny today is saturday these hoe are tying the knot.
future wahala for those guys in the plug-in of bluepilled world.

No be small wahala.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:

DAY 171, REDPILL 2021

1. And men blinded by the charades of love books and romance movies that sells the tales of happily ever after will get trapped by the tenterhooks these h0es are withholding. These Men who see marriage as a one ticket to a sex spree will cross different hurdles more than Usain Bolt in order to satisfy these women.

2. At last these men will announce: "I have found my soul mate, the woman of my dreams, my missing rib and sum it up with he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord". He does not know that he toiled the earth in order to purchase a time bomb. Of course, he is her retirement plan. The Lazarus that always feeds on crumbs.

3. Are we not going to thank the Lord for salvation? These b!tches after frolicking from one bed and d!ck to another, they end up becoming "chaste sisters"... Praise the Lord! Now they are good, repentant. And some foolish ones among them classify themselves secondary virgins. They wear the veneer of religion to overwhelm an innocent man who lacks a precedent knowledge of their sexual escapades and polluted lives.

4. These women cash out with every dawn of the day because men are thirsty. Thirsty to monopolize a pvssy; thirsty to quickly raise kids; thirsty to meet an imaginary societal yardstick; thirsty to be seen as responsible men; thirsty to escape bachelorhood. No matter what, these men are just eager to prove a nonsensical point.

5. What happens when these women fail to cash out eventually from the game? We begin to hear "men are scum; men are goats; men are dogs and pigs". These b!tches forgot that only them have monopoly of their pvssys. These b!tches were not loyal to their tiny h0les but expect someone reasonable to pay a full price for an overused and overworked dead machinery. Although, some are lucky because immediately the curtain is almost drawn for the day, a full breasted man is kneeling down to propose with a ring.

6. The ones who don't eventually secured the ring become motivational speakers all over the space. They claim victims and accuse everyone who don't spare them patience. They become social media narcissists garnering likes to mollify their depressive state.

7. A man don't even need to consume redpills on a daily basis, the world is already a clear scene to observe what women have metamorphosed into, and if he's blind on how to be selective and make the right choice, definitely, he set himself on a wrong course and doom is his end. He falls into damnation not because he lacked proximity to the redpill or not intelligent enough but because he veiled his eyes and muffed his ears to the scenario happening around him.

8. It doesn't just end there, many of these b!tches have different missions and operating with different timelines(not talking about religious tales boy!). Some are there for the fun; some for the golds; some as flying squadrons; some to spread STDs; some on a revenge mission on their boyfriends; some to simply mess up your psyche. Whichever one, just be smart as a serpent when it comes to these h0es because they are not holy!

The rabbit hole: not all that glitters are gold.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who is following the war of wods between ighalo and his estranged wife.

When you beat a woman to the game, she cries fowl. I was thinking, had it been the other way round?

Would ighalo go down this path? Prolly he'll be pained and might affect his career.

https://www.nairaland.com/6611296/odion-ighalo-estranged-wife-sonia#102888313

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

When you beat a woman to the game, she cries fowl. I was thinking, had it been the other way round?

Would ighalo go down this path? Prolly he'll be pained and might affect his career.

Here is one of my post in that thread.

Martinez39s:
“NA WE STILL DEY RULE #LegallymarriedinEurope... If I decide to take everything today, nothing dey happen.”

When you foolishly get married over there despite the marital and child support laws, you give your woman the power to brag and threaten you like this. Forget Ighalo's flexing, he is at the mercy of his wife. Don't get married abroad, don't bring your wife abroad, don't be naive to think a prenup will save you, and don't think you can play the system.

Don't think you are invincible; if Jeff Bezos could lose billions in his divorce and his power and influence couldn't stop it, who are you? undecided

Edit: funny enough, everyone will think Ighalo is the bad guy here, but only females (despite their pretense) and the few wise men will inwardly acknowledge the possibility of Ighalo's wife being a demon and thorn in his flesh behind closed doors.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:

Blue Betas are there to save them at the end of the Day.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSsniffer: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin grin lol dude, am not rich neither do I try to seem rich but you're either dirt broke or just a freakin miser, you basically said snacks and refreshments.....at least 2k would get you basic snacks and refreshments, if spending 2k on refreshments would make a dent to your net worth you probably shouldn't be in romance section talking about women, move to agric section were your mates are making a living grin you even referred to snacks and refreshments as "good food" grin grin.

You ain't seen nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mikocake(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sir, Can you give us hint on some of these things they do, so that we could have a slight grasp of the situation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
yes. Everytime I see a luxury car eg Range Rover and the man has his wife by the side I'm like if you're that rich get two women. The richer you are the more special a woman will feel if she's the only one. I can never make a woman feel that kind of special. Even now I can't even have one GF.
Last time I checked you are a Christian, so are you in any way advocating for polygamy, like seriously.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kenogidi:

Las Las na ashewo all of us go marry! grin
Wife A Hoe? I would rather be a cassanova

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Most of you just want to portray yourselves as hardcore and it makes me laugh,having spend sometimes here I realized that even the most hardcore's here have their soft spot,ubunja Martinez, luminouz and bloodysperm(cool headed) have their very soft spot which they've indirectly shown here,every man no matter how hardcore he is always have that soft spot in them,it takes a real and very wise woman to spot this soft spot and make use of it to her advantage. Una match dy outside, you just haven't met her.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

U gradually getting the point now?! Aren't you grin grin
I do but my problem is mixing bitterness with redpill which is what most of you do here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
2000 children up, girls love sex alots.....In my street 15yrs old girl get BF ND her mother kn about it ND she is encouraging her self
Nigerians re now living like Americans lifestyle

Pls which country re u base in?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
If it is clearly obvious that a romantic relationship is not going to work, end it immediately,

Your time is valuable, don't waste it
Don't let sentiments drive you to continue investing in an asset that is doomed

Many men are too emotional to understand this

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
What do you guys think? 7th kid?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Ighalo don fvck up already......she's going to win at the end if she leaves d marriage
The only part Ighalo take beta pass will Smith na, Ighalo don't give a fvck abt his wife but both of Dem re in a deep shit cry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.