Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750412 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Jes calm down and focus on the part of any of the messages passed that benefits u..it is easier..life isn't that hard my dear cool grin
Stop quoting dat hoe undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
We don’t quote Serpents here bro
Be guided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HornyTave: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
DieRich5:
I ain't doin no court or church wedding just pay da bitch family nd continue my flexin outside cool
All girls don cast dis days so don't feel bad if ur cheating on ur wife or beta still just don't marry just have kids

I was having a discussion with my sis recently why men should marry 1. I still don't understand why women should predict or prescribe how many wives the man should have... I mean, my grandfather has more than 4 wives and he took care of all. if I can take care of 6 I'm marrying 6.

When you wife/woman start giving you measurements to sew your agbada, know that it's either oversized or undersized you'll sew.

PS. there's difference between advise and INSTRUCTIONS. if you want to live with little troubles, take GOOD advise from people, especially your wives but know when the advise is turning to instructions.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2021
mattfeuter:

This is all what RP teaches.

Keep getting better and working your way to the top and every other thing/s will fall in line.

In the words of Jay-Z, “ financial freedom is our only hope”.

Upon all the pregnancy details, the estranged ex-wife held on to only one thing which is “legally married in Europe”. How stupid lol
useless Nigerian girl
girls gat nothing to offer Dem only plan to take

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ubanja if only you're in Nigeria I would have invited you to my crib make you see something. This girls are doing things to satisfy themselves that I thought are humanly impossible.

And to think we have Men out there loving and doing unimaginable things for this girls all in the name of love is honestly heartbreaking.

Pls can you share with us a glimpse of
what there are doing.

Secondly I thought there are doing it
For money, not for sexual satisfaction (stand to be corrected though).

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
HornyTave:

I was having a discussion with my sis recently why men should marry 1. I still don't understand why women should predict or prescribe how many wives the man should have... I mean, my grandfather has more than 4 wives and he took care of all. if I can take care of 6 I'm marrying 6.

When you wife/woman start giving you measurements to sew your agbada, know that it's either oversized or undersized you'll sew.

PS. there's difference between advise and INSTRUCTIONS. if you want to live with little troubles, take GOOD advise from people, especially your wives but know when the advise is turning to instructions.
I rather gat baby mama Dan wives, I ain't gonna feed those bitch, my kids staying wit me or my mom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2021
I know ighalo has no properties in Europe but I'm just asking. Can the court demand for a share of the money he earned while playing for European teams? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2021
ichidodo:
Folks be talking Ighalo and sh**t but there is this reluctance to consider the Elephant in the room which is the murder of that bloody simp with too much money for his own good at an Airbnb in Lekki? Why? Because that there is probable cause and consequence of going against Ubunja's position of using Game to get laid as most fellas here would just prefer their money do the talking....See what happens when you prostrate to the Hen just for a taste of egg omelettes...My People learn Game make them no use your dead body do autopsy for CSI:New Orleans or Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Him getting murdered at an AirBnB in Lekki doesn’t make him a simp.

He was only unfortunate to have been involved with a cold blooded killer disguised as a side chick.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Peaceyw:

Same here, after reading laws of human nature and some articles about narcissism, I realised my mum is also a deep narcissist and I am somehow a deep narcissist. I have been feeling bad for sometime that anytime I say or do something in real life, I rethink to check if it was genuine of fake.

Please give me books to read on human nature
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2021
DieRich5:
Dat guy here saying change start from u
U can change but u can't change her
If u don't wanna play da game, she gonna play You and still be d victim.

I cheated cus my man ain't always at home
I cheated cus my man always at work
I cheated cus the man don't have money and so on
Still one verify simp nigga here Said:man is to b blame for women wrong doing angry
shocked
DieRich5:
Dat guy here saying change start from u
U can change but u can't change her
If u don't wanna play da game, she gonna play You and still be d victim.

I cheated cus my man ain't always at home
I cheated cus my man always at work
I cheated cus the man don't have money and so on
Still one verify simp nigga here Said:man is to b blame for women wrong doing angry
. what a pity to their stupidity...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2021
BSsniffer:

You ain't seen nothing. grin

Lol grin....... I've seen lots of cringe worthy stuff here, but there's still great content especially the first 10 pages, even tho am not "redpilled" there's still somethings one can learn from here. It's majority of guys taking it to the extremes that's fvckin up the thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Your Girl/woman /girlfriend/fiancée/Fück Buddy, whatever term you choose to use will Definitely Fück another person , you might find out , you might never find out but one thing is certain she’ll do it regardless when the day comes. Like some blokes have said she is only faithful to her self and her emotions.

Just ensure you’re not the one sponsoring her Frivolities with other Men Use her abilities to your Advantage Don’t be mad at the situation.

Don’t use Sexual Fidelity to define her Worth,Instead use her cooperative Effort and Commitment to your Process to define her worth.

Sex is nothing to women forget the stories they tell you about connection and what not. Know this and Know peace Gentlemen.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol grin....... I've seen lots of cringe worthy stuff here, but there's still great content especially the first 10 pages, even tho am not "redpilled" there's still somethings one can learn from here. It's majority of guys taking it to the extremes that's fvckin up the thread.

Hmm, aren't you the one who was bashing single mothers some days ago, how isn't that "redpilled"

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2021
mattfeuter:

Him getting murdered at an AirBnB in Lekki doesn’t make him a simp.

He was only unfortunate to have been involved with a cold blooded killer disguised as a side chick.
Exactly. The way people rush to call someone a simp can be funny at times.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

Exactly. The way people rush to call someone a simp can be funny at times.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was just looking for the reason he was being labeled a simp.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Hmm, aren't you the one who was bashing single mothers some days ago, how isn't that "redpilled"

Dude....if you read what I wrote, I never for once bashed single mothers, but merely made a case for why both parties are needed in the raising of a child, the mother can't and isn't wired to play the role of a father and vice versa, even God who who was an absentee father to earthly Jesus christ knew this, it's why he prepared Joseph to step in as his earthly father cus imagine Mary being a single mother. Single mothers no matter how our society tries to normalise it is a cancer and it's not bashing but a fact.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 5:55am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Dude....if you read what I wrote, I never for once bashed single mothers, but merely made a case for why both parties are needed in the raising of a child, the mother can't and isn't wired to play the role of a father and vice versa, even God who who was an absentee father to earthly Jesus christ knew this, it's why he prepared Joseph to step in as his earthly father cus imagine Mary being a single mother. Single mothers no matter how our society tries to normalise it is a cancer and it's not bashing but a fact.

grin well the issue is that your fellow redpilled gang who share this same school of thought with you, if Joseph and Mary were to be living in these times your redpill gang would call Mary a slut, call Joseph a beta male simp and obviously they probably won't be calling Jesus Christ an alpha male.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

grin well the issue is that your fellow redpilled gang who share this same school of thought with you, if Joseph and Mary were to be living in these times your redpill gang would call Mary a slut, call Joseph a beta male simp and obviously they probably won't be calling Jesus Christ an alpha male.

grin grin because we agree on somethings doesn't mean I share the same "redpilled" school of thought with them. Am against promoting single parenthood but that doesn't mean am against men marrying single women. But am pretty sure Joseph was regarded as a simp even his day and Jesus is both an alpha and Omega male grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Hmm, another angle though, based on this statement of yours.

One thing about this thread is that, everyone has been a great contributor to the development of this thread, though some people have been of more impact than the other, that's a known fact, even the people we might call simp (even though I don't like using that word), sometimes, an alpha was once a simp.

Without a simp, we won't have an alpha, without darkness, we won't have light, without illiteracy, we won't have literacy. So we are all here for each other and to learn from each other. Surely everyone has something to project forward, and from that projection, we might learn a thing or two.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

One thing about this thread is that, everyone has been a great contributor to the development of this thread, though some people have been of more impact than the other, that's a known fact, even the people we might call simp (even though I don't like using that word), sometimes, an alpha was once a simp.

Without a simp, we won't have an alpha, without darkness, we won't have light, without illiteracy, we won't have literacy. So we are all here for each other and to learn from each other. Surely everyone has something to project forward, and from that projection, we might learn a thing or two.

100% agree.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin because we agree on somethings doesn't mean I share the same "redpilled" school of thought with them. Am against promoting single parenthood but that doesn't mean am against men marrying single women. But am pretty sure Joseph was regarded as a simp even his day and Jesus is both an alpha and Omega male grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

Humans aren't computers with someone either being a one or a zero, humans are non binary, what you consider literacy is Illiteracy in some societies, even according to your redpill theory without a an alpha we can have sigmas and other viables. I think people need to just stop trying to put everything in a box.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Yo...
Today is father's day guys.
If you old man is alive, do well to put a smile on his face wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Humans aren't computers with someone either being a one or a zero, humans are non binary, what you consider literacy is Illiteracy in some societies, even according to your redpill theory without a an alpha we can have sigmas and other viables. I think people need to just stop trying to put everything in a box.
Hmm, it's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

grin grin dude you're giving me those woke fagg0t vibes or are you just one of those liberal cockholdss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin dude you're giving me those woke fagg0t vibes or are you just one of those liberal cockholdss

Obviously I don't mean in biological terms. But I also believe that consenting adults have the right to do what ever pleases them, Only homophobes have an issue with that.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Thing's are boxy per nature on the surface at least with exceptions, just examine the world you live in.

Literacy means formal education in all societies.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Obviously I don't mean in biological terms. But I also believe that consenting adults have the right to do what ever pleases them, Only homophobes have an issue with that.

Said like a liberal cxckhold...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JimiJunji: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
neyyoh:

Thing's are boxy per nature on the surface at least with exceptions, just examine the world you live in.

Literacy means formal education in all societies.

Totally false, but am too tired to argue this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Please give me books to read on human nature
Thanks
the best will always be How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It's an old classic

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Loyalty and trustworthiness are the literal currencies of "male" not "female" relationships.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2021
What women think men want - a successful well educated woman with her own car, house, investments and who's really experienced in the bedroom....

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.