Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771290 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
What men really want - youth, freshness, fertility, inexperience and naivete.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeweltz(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
I'm literally being ignored here and it's serious. If you guys can't counter logical view from women then I wonder what you're really doing here. I seek advise here and not attention, but the best you can give me is ignoring me.
In the end, it's you guys destroying women. Why sleeping with me when you are not going to commit? Why fucking me when you can't marry a lady above 30 who's independent.
I move away

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2021
As a redpill aware man, you have nothing to prove to women, focus on yourself.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
What women think men want - a successful well educated woman with her own car, house, investments and who's really experienced in the bedroom....
As in many cases, they are projecting the the female psych on the male psych.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Stop quoting dat hoe undecided

Be calming down grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2021
ichidodo:
Folks be talking Ighalo and sh**t but there is this reluctance to consider the Elephant in the room which is the murder of that bloody simp with too much money for his own good at an Airbnb in Lekki? Why? Because that there is probable cause and consequence of going against Ubunja's position of using Game to get laid as most fellas here would just prefer their money do the talking....See what happens when you prostrate to the Hen just for a taste of egg omelettes...My People learn Game make them no use your dead body do autopsy for CSI:New Orleans or Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

This is not a matter of game or no game. Lets go back a little and have a clearer picture.

You point out one finger but four fingers points back at you. What do I mean: as we despise women who are not accountable and loyal, we must also chastise men who fall down from that benchmark.

That man was not loyal to his marriage vows, his family and reputation. He choose or has been choosing tiny b!tches over what he has built over time. I definitely know that this is not his first time he started philandering and there is no way we can ascertain if he has been using game or a simp. But the fact remains that had he been faithful to his marriage vow, he wouldn't have ended like a cheap fowl.

As a man, marry as many women you can take care of just like Ned Nwoko, rather than playing hide and seek. You've the right to be monogamous or polygamous; it is your choice.

Whether game or no game, let your stance be made known in every relationship; infidelity is prohibited, except the relationship is an open one. (Men don't want to see their women with other men and vice versa because jealousy is rooted in the human psyche and anyone that goes against it will pay one way or the other).

The tiny b!tch would have gained more if she hadn't killed the billionaire. Maybe she was on a revenge mission. Maybe she was a spy or an assassin. Maybe she just want to hit big and run. The concluding part of the matter is that luck didn't favour both parties this time around.

Above all, we should be careful the way we live our lives because we have no control over time and luck.

Thanks.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
CaveAdullam:

This is not a matter of game or no game. Lets go back a little and have a clearer picture.

You point out one finger but four fingers points back at you. What do I mean: as we despise women who are not accountable and loyal, we must also chastise men who fall down from that benchmark.

That man was not loyal to his marriage vows, his family and reputation. He choose or has been choosing tiny b!tches over what he has built over time. I definitely know that this is not his first time he started philandering and there is no way we can ascertain if he has been using game or a simp. But the fact remains that had he been faithful to his marriage vow, he wouldn't have ended like a cheap fowl.

As a man, marry as many women you can take care of just like Ned Nwoko, rather than playing hide and seek. You've the right to be monogamous or polygamous; it is your choice.

Whether game or no game, let your stance be made known in every relationship; infidelity is prohibited, except the relationship is an open one. (Men don't want to see their women with other men and vice versa because jealousy is rooted in the human psyche and anyone that goes against it will pay one way or the other).

The tiny b!tch would have gained more if she hadn't killed the billionaire. Maybe she was on a revenge mission. Maybe she was a spy or an assassin. Maybe she just want to hit big and run. The concluding part of the matter is that luck didn't favour both parties this time around.

Above all, we should be careful the way we live our lives because we have no control over time and luck.

Thanks.
Brilliant!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
What women think men want - a successful well educated woman with her own car, house, investments and who's really experienced in the bedroom....

But these women will invest more in a relationship. Unlike the other type most men desire who can offer only sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2021
ichidodo:
Folks be talking Ighalo and sh**t but there is this reluctance to consider the Elephant in the room which is the murder of that bloody simp with too much money for his own good at an Airbnb in Lekki? Why? Because that there is probable cause and consequence of going against Ubunja's position of using Game to get laid as most fellas here would just prefer their money do the talking....See what happens when you prostrate to the Hen just for a taste of egg omelettes...My People learn Game make them no use your dead body do autopsy for CSI:New Orleans or Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

His side chick maybe innocent.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
Naivety is very important in a woman, the more naive a woman is, the more better for the man. This is why it's best to go for young girls and inexperienced women, you'll be able to mould her to any shape you want and also maintain frame. It will be very hard to maintain frame with a woman who have had a lot of experiences with men. Experience is bad for women because it tends to damage them mentally. This is why sometimes, it's bad to date a woman who just got off in a relationship or divorced because you don't know how damaged she is from her previous relationship.

And one thing also, we men seems to ask what women has to offer in a relationship/marriage, in most cases, we shouldn't look at money. Because the more independent a woman is, the less likely she will be submissive, because she also has the power that you have. The value we should expect from a woman should be the orderliness of the home, how she takes care of you and the kids, how she teaches your kids, not being lazy, high agreeableness, etcetera. That's why the stay-at-home wives are the best option in most cases.

I'm not saying the woman shouldn't assist in making some certain payments, but she should depend more on the man.

Ubunja, the picture you posted might begin sowing some 'seeds' in young minds here and might make them 'react' in some way, your message was well understood without it. Thanks.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
mattfeuter:

Him getting murdered at an AirBnB in Lekki doesn’t make him a simp.

He was only unfortunate to have been involved with a cold blooded killer disguised as a side chick.
No matter how you look at it the prognosis doesn't still look good...Was it the manner of his death? (it was just f**ked up) or How he was caught pants down??( At least if you want to be a money bag, don't play the role like a sex starved dumb f**k) The nigger went against the very grain of what y"all preach "Never Trust a Hoe" Bloodysperm...."Have Abundance mindset" Caveadullam...blah blah blah...But because it plays into our narrative of how NOT to use your money or resources or whatever to buy pussy y'all be cruising and hoping the story blows away like some foul smelling fart...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
You are right.

However, the chic in that photo does not portray the bolded. She's obviously lacking those two. Most men want her type just for fvcks, not for marriage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
SOZINN:

His side chick maybe innocent.
Hurph...Hmmf...Urghh...I think I going to have a heart attack...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2021
ichidodo:
No matter how you look at it the prognosis doesn't still look good...Was it the manner of his death? (it was just f**ked up) or How he was caught pants down??( At least if you want to be a money bag, don't play the role like a sex starved dumb f**k) The nigger went against the very grain of what y"all preach "Never Trust a Hoe" Bloodysperm...."Have Abundance mindset" Caveadullam...blah blah blah...But because it plays into our narrative of how NOT to use your money or resources or whatever to buy pussy y'all be cruising and hoping the story blows away like some foul smelling fart...
Actually, he acted quite in line with what has been preached here--it is because he had an abundance mindset that he was cheating on his wife. Having an abundance mindset doesn't make him a simp, does it?

And, how do you know he trusted the hoe?

On the other hand, how do you even know he didn't use his resources to buy the pvssy?

There is no evidence showing that the man was a simp or not.

He let his guard down. That's the only certain thing here.

NB: I'm not a fan of marriage infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Peaceyw:
As a redpill aware man, you have nothing to prove to women, focus on yourself.
exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Your Girl/woman /girlfriend/fiancée/Fück Buddy, whatever term you choose to use will Definitely Fück another person , you might find out , you might never find out but one thing is certain she’ll do it regardless when the day comes. Like some blokes have said she is only faithful to her self and her emotions.

Just ensure you’re not the one sponsoring her Frivolities with other Men Use her abilities to your Advantage Don’t be mad at the situation.

Don’t use Sexual Fidelity to define her Worth,Instead use her cooperative Effort and Commitment to your Process to define her worth.

Sex is nothing to women forget the stories they tell you about connection and what not. Know this and Know peace Gentlemen.

Sex is nothing to this generation ladies another, pussy is just a weapon to do anything they feel they should do ,no shame anymore and they are more comfortable with adding more body counts

It's disgusting how hoes hump from one dick to another without shame ,even fucking friends and siblings,and that's the girl one mumu guys will later carry for head

Death to simps

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Your Girl/woman /girlfriend/fiancée/Fück Buddy, whatever term you choose to use will Definitely Fück another person , you might find out , you might never find out but one thing is certain she’ll do it regardless when the day comes. Like some blokes have said she is only faithful to her self and her emotions.

Just ensure you’re not the one sponsoring her Frivolities with other Men Use her abilities to your Advantage Don’t be mad at the situation.

Don’t use Sexual Fidelity to define her Worth,Instead use her cooperative Effort and Commitment to your Process to define her worth.

Sex is nothing to women forget the stories they tell you about connection and what not. Know this and Know peace Gentlemen.
U don read sperm war so far

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Met her in a bus last night. We haven't set eyes on each other since I left my former place of work almost three years ago.

I notice a young lady gazing at me from the back seat of the bus as I turned to check on my friend whom I was going somewhere with. As we all alighted at the bus stop she wasted no time in approaching me. She was so excited to see me. I remembered her and her name. Close friends we were back in those days.

She now bleached. I girl so dark before

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2021
That's not abundance mindset,he cheated on his wife and got burnt.If you are a married man,please respect your union and stay faithful or simply be like my nigga,Ned Nwoko.

Junnior:

Actually, he acted quite in line with what has been preached here--it is because he had an abundance mindset that he was cheating on his wife. Having an abundance mindset doesn't make him a simp, does it?

On the other hand, how do you even know he didn't use his resources to buy the pvssy?

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mikocake(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
visit the ashawo thread,you will see some of these things there.

What else would you expect from ashawo thread? I think the emphasis here is on the "supposedly" innocent girls we see every day

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Junnior:

Bro You and I know that you clutching at straws here but let's agrees to disagree, Yes?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emodeee: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:

This is the type of boobs she must havecheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Junnior:

I'm not a fan of infidelity as well ,what's more important is financial freedom,but you have to look after yourself as well ,look nice and smell nice ,dress nice and look attractive,you will be attractive to your wife and she will always stay on her toes knowing you will be very attractive to other woman outside as well

That's when the problems is ,even if you're desciplined and you are not cheating ,your wife wont believe you're not cheating,and will be jealous which is good for your marriage ( unless your wife is a rebellious woman )

But to stay in line and not cheat will be difficult but if you decide to just be like most married men are focus solely on your family and not look very fell after yourself and look attractive,I promise you,your wife will misbehave and even cheats on you unless your wife is not attractive

There is a very thin line in satisfying and keeping a woman in check ,that's why some married man cheat ,not because they don't love there wife ,but because there wife most always knows they have options if she bleeps up

If your wife knows you're not attractive and you don't have option ,she will definitely disappoint you ( unless she is not attractive or very religious and conservative) and it might be difficult to stay attractive if you're not financially well off

That's why woman with body counts are bad for marriage,they will always have options (ex ) for cheating easily

If you don't like infidelity,you better not marry at all or rather marry a unattractive woman or rather a naive or a virgin or you embrace infidelity yourself (which might hurt you yourself if some ways)

That's why some men are afraid of marriage and some wants to just go MGTOW isn't it ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emodeee: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:

I was reading a thread and the op told ladies in their thirties to advice younger ladies and all they were saying was "you need to make your own money"cheesy. "You need to chase your career, men don't want a liability"cheesy. I was just giggling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
If she didn't have experience and naive ,you will be happy and she will be happy too

But if she is experienced and rebellious,then you will be ruined

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Met her last night in a bus. We haven't seen each other since I left my former place of work almost three years ago.

She was so excited to see me. She couldn't stop smiling. We were really good friends back then.

This girl has really changed the colour of her skin. She's bleached, which I don't like. A girl so dark, young and innocent before, now very light skined and undecided And not even a smooth skin to complement it.. patches of dark spots here and there on her face.

When I looked back as I heard a lady beckoning me, at first I thought I had beheld a fresh, light skinned damsel, whom I had never knew before. But I was wrong and disappointed to find out that it was her.

Why are girls like this? I thought to mysel. Heavy bleaching, artificial hairs, butt pads... I can't help but detest this artificial nature of women.

This girl is just 18

But I hid my thoughts. In fact I told I'm impressed with her new look through WhatsApp after we'd exchanged numbers back at the bus stop. ( as she now has s phone)

I hardly give girls my attention (TRP rules) but I felt free with this girl due to our closeness back then.

Telling her missed her and how more beautiful she's now become (I didn't mean it one bit).

To my surprise this girl decided to bring her game mode to me. A shit test just after a few chats. She changed her dp to another guy's right in the middle of our chat. Probably to throw me off balance ( see this smalily sha)

I just smiled to myself... This girl no know say nigga don drug grin A raging red pill nigga grin A trap to them bitches.

I will play her in her own game angry

I'm yet to reply her text though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
That's not abundance mindset,he cheated on his wife and got burnt.If you are a married man,please respect your union and stay faithful or simply be like my nigga,Ned Nwoko.

What does it mean to have abundance mindset?

Weather he has multiple wives or he has one wife but decides to be fvcking multiple hoes, it is still abundance mindset.

He wouldn't be fvcking around if he didn't have that.

It is, however, possible to have this abundance mindset and still be faithful in marriage to one woman ( i.e, decide not to act on the mindset).

I don't know why we always forget that the redpill is amoral.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

Sex is nothing to this generation ladies another, pussy is just a weapon to do anything they feel they should do ,no shame anymore and they are more comfortable with adding more body counts

It's disgusting how hoes hump from one dick to another without shame ,even fucking friends and siblings,and that's the girl one mumu guys will later carry for head

Death to simps

Lol true but don’t be mad though thing is They have to Go about having sex, for example Let’s say you like SUYA you really do since the first day you tasted it. Now imagine EVERYDAY you go out you get offered SUYA of all kinds, flavours and perks . Eventually you will have to try one or two At least, so that’s the situation with women they get dick offered to them on Platters everyday, so they have to indulge from time to time now in order to be able to indulge from time to time they have to put up an image for society so as not to be seen as gluttons (referencing the suya analogy of course ). Hence the reason for the games they play so as a man you have to be aware of these things so you’ll know how to deal with them successfully.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Met her last night in a bus. We haven't seen each other since I left my former place of work almost three years ago.

She was so excited to see me. She couldn't stop smiling. We were really good friends back then.

This girl has really changed the colour of her skin. She's bleached which I don't like. A girl so dark before, now she's very light skined. Not even a smooth skin to complement it.. patches of dark spots here and there on her face.

When I looked back as I heard a lady beckoning me, at first I thought I had beheld a fresh, light skinned damsel, whom I had never knew before. But I was wrong and disappointed to find out that it was her.

Why are girls like this? I thought to mysel. Heavy bleaching, artificial hairs, butt pads... I can't help but detest this artificial nature of women.

This girl is just 18!

But I hid my thoughts. In fact I told I'm impressed with her new look through WhatsApp after we'd exchanged numbers back at the bus stop. ( as she now has s phone)

I hardly give girls my attention (TRP rules) but I felt free with this girl due to our closeness back then.

Telling her missed her and how more beautiful she's now become (I didn't mean it one bit).

To my surprise this girl decided to bring her game mode to me. A shit test just after a few chats. She changed her dp to another guy's right in the middle of our chat. ( see this smally aha)

I just smiled to myself... This girl no know say nigga don drug. A raging red pill nigga lol

at 18 she now playing games with drug lord cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
Of course ! men admire women with all these value but nevertheless it can't cure the sexual fantacies,sexual imprint in their ho3ing phase and the no of sperm stored in their reservoir in the past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
MetalJigsaw:

This girl has really changed the colour of her skin. She's bleached, which I don't like. A girl so dark, young and innocent before, now very light skined and undecided And not even a smooth skin to complement it.. patches of dark spots here and there on her face.

This girl is just 18

To my surprise this girl decided to bring her game mode to me. A shit test just after a few chats. She changed her dp to another guy's right in the middle of our chat. Probably to throw me off balance ( see this smalily sha)

I just smiled to myself... This girl no know say nigga don drug grin A raging red pill nigga grin A trap to them bitches.

I will play her in her own game angry

I'm yet to reply her text though.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
I couldn't help smacking my lips..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pussymoneyweed(m), Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.