Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768456 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MASTERYANKEE: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
KingClown:
one of the best things I've ever read on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

probably most people here would have read it.
just in case you haven't.
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
The redpill is an objective understanding of inter-gender dynamics. -RT
In case you didn't know.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
From an Objective point of view:

If we do not want our women to work or have jobs, why do we still complain about them asking for money? I mean, it is only fair if as a man, you do not want your partner/wife to bear any financial responsibility, then you should be able to provide her needs and wants since she would have been able to do so if she had a steady stream of income.

However, some men say they don't want their women working, but they don't want to provide the woman wants. Isn't that having double standards?

I may be wrong in my assertions but I was just thinking about this, and I need clarification.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
As in many cases, they are projecting the the female psych on the male psych.
thank you. Women think men want what women themselves want in men. Just cause a man looks super attractive with success, wealth, car and house it doesnt necessarily mean the same things look super attractive on a woman. They don't. For the simple reason that these are the very things a man uses to sell himself to a woman. So if a woman already has the things, a man doesn't know how to proceed.

Also, men are not attracted to female career and material success because women have rarely used these to benefit a man.

Great stuff.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

Naivety is very important in a woman, the more naive a woman is, the more better for the man. This is why it's best to go for young girls and inexperienced women, you'll be able to mould her to any shape you want and also maintain frame. It will be very hard to maintain frame with a woman who have had a lot of experiences with men. Experience is bad for women because it tends to damage them mentally. This is why sometimes, it's bad to date a woman who just got off in a relationship or divorced because you don't know how damaged she is from her previous relationship.

And one thing also, we men seems to ask what women has to offer in a relationship/marriage, in most cases, we shouldn't look at money. Because the more independent a woman is, the less likely she will be submissive, because she also has the power that you have. The value we should expect from a woman should be the orderliness of the home, how she takes care of you and the kids, how she teaches your kids, not being lazy, high agreeableness, etcetera. That's why the stay-at-home wives are the best option in most cases.

I'm not saying the woman shouldn't assist in making some certain payments, but she should depend more on the man.

Ubunja, the picture you posted might begin sowing some 'seeds' in young minds here and might make them 'react' in some way, your message was well understood without it. Thanks.
lol the picture was deliberately meant to be appetizing.

But for real, I'm glad someone in the house understands the value of female naivete. It really makes all the difference in a woman. That undeserved trust a young woman places on a man that borders on foolishness and stupidity because she hasn't been hurt or used by men before it really is pure gold. The right man will use it the right way. A woman who still views men as good guys must be dealt with carefully because once that quality is gone, it never comes back.

As for the bolded, I agree 100%. I spoke of it once but from a virgin's point of view: https://www.nairaland.com/5322786/ubunjas-miseducation-sexual-imprint

And concerning the second bolded: https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

If we do not want our women to work or have jobs, why do we still complain about them asking for money? I mean, it is only fair if as a man, you do not want your partner/wife to bear any financial responsibility, then you should be able to provide her needs and wants since she would have been able to do so if she had a steady stream of income.

However, some men say they don't want their women working, but they don't want to provide the woman wants. Isn't that having double standards?
First of all, we should understand that the primary job of a woman is her matrimonial home, anything else is secondary. Also, every man wants peace of mind either in a relationship/marriage and their heart will always gravitate towards what provides this. This is why some men love spending more time with friends in beer parlours than at home with family simply because they are avoiding their wife's troubles.

A woman's value is not necessarily money, if she is lazy, experienced, materialistic, not appreciative, always nagging, not family oriented, not submissive, can't cook, etcetera, then she's a liability and doesn't have anything to offer. If a man can have peace of mind in a particular relationship, he might not worry about the woman offering financial assistance. Men don't want to be with a woman that will make him pass through another phase of stress after getting home from work.

If at all a job was provided for her by the husband, the job shouldn't affect how she runs her matrimonial home. Her main job is her home, the husband, and the kids, anything else is secondary. If a woman can provide this, then she's of value. Men who doesn't want their women working knows that they have to provide the basic amenities she needs and that of the house.

I stand to be corrected though.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dabronze:
Of course ! men admire women with all these value but nevertheless it can't cure the sexual fantacies,sexual imprint in their ho3ing phase and the no of sperm stored in their reservoir in the past
True. What you look for in a 35yr old highly educated career woman with her shït together is different from what you look for in a naive broke inexperienced 22 year old. Also the energy you bring to these two women is very different. With the older it's less about leadership (sexual, financial etc), but more about cooperation, being equal, her money etc.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
As in many cases, they are projecting the the female psych on the male psych.

Men are also guilty of projecting themselves as agreeable and sweet towards women when woman want the exact opposite.

It's all a side-effect of wrong gender socialization. Straight men don't desire masculine women, straight women don't desire effeminate men

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wetin be this cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
From an Objective point of view:

I may be wrong in my assertions but I was just thinking about this, and I need clarification.

There's a massive world of difference between providing a woman's needs and being a slave to her materialistic appetite.

No human being can have all their needs met. Even the women who work cannot meet all of their own needs, hence the need to augment with provider males'.

In fact, to follow the logical path of your question, why should we stop working women with husbands from dating other men as far as those other men also contribute in meeting their needs.

Contentment and a strong sense of self are traits every man looking to marry must vet for in a woman. You will never have every single need met, but the basics can be met. A worthy women understands her man's limits and is satisfied within what he can provide without resentment towards forfeiting opportunity costs.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Do women really love working? Do men really love working? If both genders had money without having to work which would continue working and why?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emodeee:

I was reading a thread and the op told ladies in their thirties to advice younger ladies and all they were saying was "you need to make your own money"cheesy. "You need to chase your career, men don't want a liability"cheesy. I was just giggling.
lol they're leading each other astray. The only men who don't want a liability are men like myself who wanna fleece women. But the kind of men those women want, don't want a carbon copy of themselves.
Women like this one below are in for a rude awakening...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Wetin be this cheesy
Dangling carrot to encourage donkeys to continue bearing unnecessary burden

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Belafonte:

There's a massive world of difference between providing a woman's needs and being a slave to her materialistic appetite.

No human being can have all their needs met. Even the women who work cannot meet all of their own needs, hence the need to augment with provider males'.

In fact, to follow the logical path of your question, why should we stop working women with husbands from dating other married men as far as those other men also contribute in meeting their needs.

Contentment and a strong sense of self is a trait every man looking to marry must vet for in a woman. You will never have every single need met, but the basics can be met. A worthy women understands her man's limits and is satisfied within what he can provide without resentment towards forfeiting opportunity costs.

This is it.

Contentment and a strong sense of self.

Not naivety and youth, a preserve of the made man.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

First of all, we should understand that the primary job of a woman is her matrimonial home, anything else is secondary. Also, every man wants peace of mind either in a relationship/marriage and their heart will always gravitate towards what provides this. This is why sometimes men love spending more time with friends in beer parlours than at home with family simply because they are avoiding their wife's troubles.

A woman's value is not necessarily money, if she is lazy, experienced, materialistic, not appreciative, always nagging, not family oriented, not submissive, can't cook, etcetera, then she's a liability and doesn't have anything to offer. If a man can have peace of mind in a particular relationship, he might not worry about the woman offering financial assistance.

If at all a job was provided for her by the husband, the job shouldn't affect how she runs her matrimonial home. Her main job is her home, the husband, and the kids, anything else is secondary. If a woman can provide this, then she's of value. Men who doesn't want their women working knows that they have to provide the basic amenities she needs and that of the house.

I stand to be corrected though.

A woman's role in life is to provide help for her husband to fulfil his world-domination mission. That's why God made Eve as a "help, suitable for" Adam.

Her job is to make his abode a charging station for him to return to do battle in the outside world. In the meantime, the man is subject to time and wear-and-tear, he cannot battle for ever. He must retire. So, he desires to leave an imprint on the world for his time spent in the world, he must be remembered, that's why he must have children or build landmarks/institutions.

A father is not just there to be paying bills like an ATM, his offspring are supposed to be "new-and-improved" versions of himself. Therefore, he must marry a woman who shares the same values as he and also understands and believes in his vision and his ability to achieve said vusion. She must also be willing to communicate same to their children.

Women are not suited to battling with the world, war is a masculine domain. How many women history-making warriors do you know throughout history? Too few. They are best deployed on the nurturing domain: nurses, midwives, etc.

When raiders and roving bands take over communities, why do they kill the men and spare the women? grin

Women, on the other hand, find fulfilment in breeding royalty. "Monkey no fine, but hin mama like am". The child must turn out well as far as she's concerned even if she has to put her life on the line. This is why she mates with the best males to get a child with the best chance of making it in life. If she finds this male, her ultimate goal of raising royalty is all but guaranteed.

However, royalty are good-looking, wealthy, etc, but the good-looking part is her priority when she's young because when is relatively unspoiled by life's harsh realities, so she gives it up for the dashing and dangerous alpha who has no future ambition because, well, royalty are also brave and courageous. So, she keeps trading the alpha hierarchy until she begins to understand that she's speeding towards the wall. By the time she's approaching evening newspaper status, she no longer looks for cheap thrills, she's looking for an ATM.

But if she had a good guide in her life, she would have tied down some average-looking dude(maybe even handsome) that isn't particularly alphabet would guarantee some financial stability. Instead, shes told she can have it all? cry

Too long already. pardon me

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Wetin be this cheesy
Na shit full that girl brain.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
lol the picture was deliberately meant to be appetizing.

But for real, I'm glad someone in the house understands the value of female naivete. It really makes all the difference in a woman. That undeserved trust a young woman places on a man that borders on foolishness and stupidity because she hasn't been hurt or used by men before it really is pure gold. The right man will use it the right way. A woman who still views men as good guys must be dealt with carefully because once that quality is gone, it never comes back.

As for the bolded, I agree 100%. I spoke of it once but from a virgin's point of view: https://www.nairaland.com/5322786/ubunjas-miseducation-sexual-imprint

And concerning the second bolded: https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity

Well unfortunately, the right man will not get this gold because he deserves it. That gold is waiting for a bad guy who will use her and leave her damaged. Women by default choose temerarious men (alpha fûcks) to pop the pûssy. Their brains know it's wrong but the female honeypot says it's expedient so nice guys can go fûck themselves. You want to hold her waist gently and penetrate slowly but she tells you to choke her and increase your tempo.

In addition, how many of them want to get into a serious long term relationship or marriage without appraising all their options?
Good girls are just bad girls waiting to be unfettered from their aviaries. smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

Naivety is very important in a woman, the more naive a woman is, the more better for the man. This is why it's best to go for young girls and inexperienced women, you'll be able to mould her to any shape you want and also maintain frame. It will be very hard to maintain frame with a woman who have had a lot of experiences with men. Experience is bad for women because it tends to damage them mentally. This is why sometimes, it's bad to date a woman who just got off in a relationship or divorced because you don't know how damaged she is from her previous relationship.

And one thing also, we men seems to ask what women has to offer in a relationship/marriage, in most cases, we shouldn't look at money. Because the more independent a woman is, the less likely she will be submissive, because she also has the power that you have. The value we should expect from a woman should be the orderliness of the home, how she takes care of you and the kids, how she teaches your kids, not being lazy, high agreeableness, etcetera. That's why the stay-at-home wives are the best option in most cases.

I'm not saying the woman shouldn't assist in making some certain payments, but she should depend more on the man.

Ubunja, the picture you posted might begin sowing some 'seeds' in young minds here and might make them 'react' in some way, your message was well understood without it. Thanks.

So grooming essentially and predatory behaviour. Noted

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Junnior:

What does it mean to have abundance mindset?

Weather he has multiple wives or he has one wife but decides to be fvcking multiple hoes, it is still abundance mindset.

He wouldn't be fvcking around if he didn't have that.

It is, however, possible to have this abundance mindset and still be faithful in marriage to one woman ( i.e, decide not to act on the mindset).

I don't know why we always forget that the redpill is amoral.
It isn't abundant mindset. Because I feel he is playing hide and seek with his wife. If he has abundance mindset his wife will have a glimpse about it that he wouldn't have to hide side chick. My babe tells me about how other girls behavior shows they got eye for me which I know too but I don't say anything. I don't agree or disagree with her. To the extent we joke about me having other girls but I should never leave her. We were talking one day about how I flirt and how girls flirt with me. I asked if there is anything wrong with that. She said no but I wouldn't like it if she flirts with other guys I told her yes I wouldn't like it. She just said okay. And never flirt.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow so there's a growing manosphere aka incel culture on nairaland. Wonderful grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hyerin:

So grooming essentially and predatory behaviour. Noted

Every woman wants to be naive to the man of her dreams. She wants him to teach her interesting things. She wants to look up to him. She wants to dissolve into his arms and feel safe. Can you feel safe in the arms of any of your classmates? Be honest with yourself. Maybe unless that classmate is far ahead of the other boys in your class. Then all you girls want him, and many will gladly f*ck him secretly. Tell me I'm wrong

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hyerin:
Wow so there's a growing manosphere aka incel culture on nairaland. Wonderful grin

A growing? Lol. You're, at least, 6 years too late grin.

Btw, where you see incel, men of value see awakened men. Is all a matter of perspective

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Belafonte:

Men are also guilty of projecting themselves as agreeable and sweet towards women when woman want the exact opposite.

It's all a side-effect of wrong gender socialization. Straight men don't desire masculine women, straight women don't desire effeminate men
What many men think Female Masculinity is...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
that front page story is especially sad. Guys if you have serious money just get yourself two or even three official wives. These side chicks no longer know their place. In the US side chick are busy exposing their lovers, destroying their careers. Smh.
If some men can be able to control themselves like me, this world will be a better place

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
What Female Masculinity really is...

Remember Masculinity DOES NOT MEAN MUSCLES. Hence even the difference in spelling between the two words.
Masculinity means being Logical, Having a high sex drive And expressing love through money. There's more but these are the absolute basics.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Drenimarcus:
What do you guys think? 7th kid?
Mehn these guys just fvcking recklessly, this is why there ends are never good, they always end up bankrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Jes calm down and focus on the part of any of the messages passed that benefits u..it is easier..life isn't that hard my dear cool grin
Who's this nigga? if you can't follow the rules here, you can use the exit door

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
That young girl you are happy for about her naivete, just so you can mould her into what you desire her to be for you, would one day experience an awakening that could shock you, and make you dispute and question the validity of those games / training you ran on her.

With women, nothing is carved in stone. Once you know this, you don't spend too much time writing about women.
Although, the knowledge of the redpill reduces the risk of a man getting burnt in his affairs with women.

TheUndercover:

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Belafonte:

Every woman wants to be naive to the man of her dreams. She wants him to teach her interesting things. She wants to look up to him. She wants to dissolve into his arms and feel safe. Can you feel safe in the arms of any of your classmates? Be honest with yourself. Maybe unless that classmate is far ahead of the other boys in your class. Then all you girls want him, and many will gladly f*ck him secretly. Tell me I'm wrong

And you know this how? Women aren't a monolith

I think you lot fail to take into account female socialization and social conditioning while espousing these views. I'm not here to argue but it's quite interesting you all have such a simplified way of looking at things which ultimately boils down to sex and gender relations and never something productive.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Belafonte(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
ubunja:
What many men think Female Masculinity is...
That's obviously an alien

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Illumined939:
That young girl you are happy for about her naivete, just so you can mould her into what you desire her to be for you, would one day experience an awakening that could shock you, and make you dispute and question the validity of those games / training you ran on her.

With women, nothing is carved in stone. Once you know this, you don't spend too much time writing about women.
Although, the knowledge of the redpill reduces the risk of a man getting burnt in his affairs with women.
With human in general, nothing is carved on stone. People change and feelings also change. But it's better for a man to be the cause of that 'awakening' in his woman than any external factors.

So would you rather go for an 'experienced' woman then, or a girl in her pristine state, since she might one day experience a 'rude awakening' as you've said?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Penboy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.